[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Car-Wash-for-Dad[1].jpg (136 KB, 750x497)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
What vehicle should I get that meets these requirements?

>Can't be nicer than her 2012 Nissan Altima
>Has to be safe/good crash ratings
>Can't be a sports car
>Wants it to be a truck but I hate trucks and have absolutely no need for one
>If it's better than her current car she will drive the one I have instead so no extreme luxury
>She wants to a buy a car based on if there are A/C vents in the back

What should I get?

I got a promotion and wanted to get something cool like a vette or a jeep or something but I'm not allowed. I've never had a car I've picked out, only hand me downs.
>>
>>19280025
Mazda 3/6 or CX-3 if she wants a crossover. Accord and Camry are also solid choices but will be most expensive than a Mazda.
>>
>>19280025
dumb whipped normalfag cuck
>>
>>19280025
How about a cuckmobile. Sounds like that's what you need
>>
Lmao cuck, maybe a Nissan Sentra/Versa. Even a $3k Civic is nicer than your wife's pos car.
>>
OP, here are some examples of conversations
>Mention vette
NO BACK SEAT
>Mention 90's jeep XT
TOO OLD
>Mention cheap Lexas/Luxury
OH YOU'RE GETTING A LUXURY CAR WHILE I DRIVE AN ALTIMA? I DON'T THINK SO I DO DRIVE YOUR SON AROUND
>Mention sporty hatchback
LOL A WOMANS CAR?

Then she said she deserves a smaller SUV because it's safer for her and my son.

I wish I were dead.
>>
File: 1463049421957.png (330 KB, 700x396)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>
>>19280029
She said her friend has a Mazda 3 and it's been nothing but trouble (her friend doesn't get oil changes even and treats her car like shit).

I'll look at the CX-3, Accord and Camry are options but expensive.
>>
>>19280025
1st almost anything is nicer than an Altima 2nd why are you listening to her and letting her control your life the worst she can do is if she is a petty bitch and divorce you but really I doubt that would happen. I would suggest obscure classic car like a late 68 to 72 Plymouth fury or ford maverick anything past 67 really that's not a big name car but before 67 might not have seatbelts she may kill you for getting one without seatbelts
>>
>>19280025
No idea what your budget is but
>Ford Taurus with BOOST
>Chevy SS
>Subaru wagon/Forester turbo

Or just get something with a manual, works for me
>>
>>19280054
and work on it in private once its done tell her look I worked hard for this car I wanted it and if the kids want to ride in it then no I wont let them CAUSE I DONT WANT STAINS ON MY FUCKING LEATHER INTERIOR
>>
>>19280025
Well, the first thing you should do is trade her in for a newer model. It’s not the easiest thing to do, and it could take up to a year until the trade is finalized. Sometimes, it costs you money. But in the end, it’s worth it. Once you’re done trading her in, you should go shopping for a new one. You can find them at bars and clubs. And once you get yourself a 20 y/o thot you can spend that money to buy a corvette to drive her around in and show off to your used up ex wife. After all, you have the time now, because she got stuck taking care of the children while you’re plowing roastie pussy without a care in the world. By now, your ex wife probably bought a dog or multiple cats to replace the void that no man would dare to fill due to all the sags and stretch marks. But a corvette and a young thot is way more impressive. Good luck OP I know you can do it.
>>
>>19280051
Mazdas are very reliable if you treat them right. Make sure you take a look at the 3 f 6. Both have a good amount of space inside for a family, and the 3 comes in a hatchback which is even better for a family. Also take a look at the Subaru Impreza and legacy, both of those are decent and have AWD.
>>
>>19280059
>Abandoning your family
That's nigger tier. I hope you get hit by a bus.
>>
>>19280025

You should get your pride and self respect back, honestly.
>>
Stinger GT.
>>
>>19280025
i hope your wife approves you to kill yourself and you follow through, after that your wife's boyfriend can be stepfather for your kids so they have a real man as a father.
>>
File: db1.jpg (85 KB, 500x628)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>19280025
You sound like an extreme cuck lmao
>>
>>19280135
Never mind, I didn't see the "can't be nicer than her Altima" part.
What the fuck is wrong with her? Get something nice that you can enjoy for yourself. If she wants all that stuff in a car, she can buy herself one.
>>
>>19280025
>If it's better than her current car she will drive the one I have instead so no extreme luxury
Buy a manual, she sounds like a spoiled princess based on the other posts so she probably can't drive manual and will stay away from your car.
>>
get a 4th or 5th gen 4runner
>>
Kill her, prison would be a vacation from your current life
>>
>>19280042
>Then she said she deserves a smaller SUV because it's safer for her and my son.
I think you wanted to write "her son".

Maybe you should just get a manual anything, cucklord. That will effectively deter her from driving your car. Manual GTI maybe?
>>
>>19280025

Legacy Gt? Is350/300? Forester ST? Mazsapseed 3/6? Wrx? Pontiac g8 gt?
>>
>>19280025
literally "my wife's been using the car" the post
>>
please tell me this is bait op
>>
I'm pretty sure this is bait, but there are actually people like this so this might be real.

OP just get a nice car that you want, if she doesn't like her altima she can buy herself a car with her own money, seriously what's wrong with you
>>
>>19280216
either this thread is a good bait or op is just a modern white man
>>
>>19280025
A WRX idiot
>>
Get a manual chevy SS, lie to her and tell her its an impala with an exhaust kit and gaudy badges. She won't be able to drive it bc manual , buy it yourself so she doesnt see how much it cost, sock away cash secretly for a month or so and pay mostly with that.

>tfw wife thinks the SS is a perfect car for me because she saw 4 doors and assumed its mild and safe and shit. And heard that ls v8s are good
>>
>>19280025
Just buy whatever the fuck you want and can afford and drive it home. When she starts giving you shit just agree and amplify.
>So you bought a car without asking me first?
>Yep
>And you didn't listen to me at all when I told you what kind it had to be?
>Yeah.

Etc.
>>
>>19280025
take your wife's son to the dealership and let him pick, sackless cuck
>>
Baja
>>
>>19280025
Either choose this or grow a pair and stand up for yourself
>>
>>19280025
>What should I get?
A new wife.
>>
OP here.
Wife decided with my father in law she's getting a 2014 Kia Sorento.
I'll drive her Altima to and from work.

Never get married dudes.
>>
>>19280423

Damn ur father in law made u a bitchboi at least now u can sell Altima and get something you want
>>
>>19280423
Why don't you sell the altima then and buy yourself an M5 or something? And don't say "wifey wont let me"
>>
File: uh uh.gif (1.43 MB, 400x254)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>>19280423
wasn't sure at first but this settles it
>>
>>19280429
She says if her car ever breaks down mine needs to be a suitable safe family car replacement.

>>19280437
I'm dead serious about this.
>>
>>19280423
>Never get married dudes.
Nah, just have to not be a beta faggot
>>
>>19280423
>Letting your father-in-law make decisions for you
Just kill yourself now and get it over with.
>>
>>19280467
an M5 is a large 4 door sedan with a great safety rating and a steel frame. Why the fuck would her brand new car break down?
>>
>>19280507
woman driver? and a cunt whore.
>>
>>19280523
sounds like her problem, i don't see why you should be out of a car if she fucks her shit up, stop being a little bitch OP
>>
>>19280266
This is actually a good choice. It's a fun to drive sedan that's safe but also probably has a bumpier ride than the Altima and it's manual so your wife won't want to drive it.
>>
My wife thinks my Mazda 3 is too small for a family, she then goes car shopping and wants a Mazda 3 hatchback for herself.

Marriage is a fate worse than death
>>
>>19280042
Protip: Come home with the car you actually want, see what happens.
Its what the greatest generation did, its what boomers do, its what gen-x does, millineals are the only ones who actually listen to their wives.

If she divorces you over a motorized vehicle that has a slightly different configuration than the one she was mentally envisioning then your marriage was shit and it wasn't gonna last anyways.

If she is like most women she won't talk to you for a week, maybe even two and then she will respect you more and therefor be more attracted to you.
Just because you are married doesn't mean you can expect to keep a woman attracted to you by being a nice guy cuck, still wont work.
>>
>>19280562
THIS
H
I
S

X100000000

Go get that M5 or whatever, in a week she will realize its infinitely safer and better than an altima, and you will have your little tic tac balls back for the day
>>
File: 1528457517095.jpg (121 KB, 500x375)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Op death is Better than your situation. Your girlfriend sucks. I yelled at one and tried jumping out of her moving Mazda 3 in tampa traffic. Didn't care just wanted to die instead of listen to some cunt tell me what to think and that I'm not smart enough to have my own thoughts. I said "fuck this" unbuckled my seatbelt and opened her door up trying to jump out.

Seriously dump that Bitch asap. Please tell me you didn't Marry that lmao
>>
>>19280025
>im not allowed

End this relationship immediately
>>
>>19280489
I somewhat agree with the others. There's ideal women. Only problem is most women marry for image not love.
>>
>>19280025
>any year
>listening to women
Might as well just cut your balls of bro.
>>
Nissan Xterra
>>
You better end up doing something about this bullshit before you end up like my cucked cousin making payments for 72 months on a kia Sorento, since 7 seats are needed for 2 kids that don't even hang with the parents.
>>
>>19280042
Who makes the money? If you make the money, you choose the car.
>>
>>19280025
>>19280788
This op or rogue/xtrail.
>>
>>19280835
>Who makes the money?
Literally doesn't matter as any court will give the woman 50% any moment she chooses.

That's why men can't be men today. Not that OP ever was one picking some dumb bitch. The fact that he even asked her means he's too far gone lmao.

Bet his wife wears pants like a dumb thot too. Any woman who wears anything other than ankle length denim or prairie dresses is worthless. That's the true redpill.
>>
>>19280619
>jumps off a car and almost kills himself cause he can't deal with a roastie talking
>thinks is qualfied to give advice

next time make sure you jump head first, less chance to get out alive this way
>>
>>19280814
OP here, it's noon here and I just ate 75% of a pizza and got drunk out of depression..

My wife is yelling YOU DON'T THINK I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY? At me and my son took my laptop to watch plants vs zombies vidoes on YouTube while I was trying to do homework since I'm in school full time and working nights full time.

I guess I'm just a doormat.

The Kia Sorento is already hers. Her and her dad test drove it and are finishing paperwork now at the dealership. She refuses to buy from an owner.

I'm just waiting for her to get back so I can go to sleep so I don't fall asleep at work tonight.
I do get my promotion to a day spot next month though, which is why she can afford the Sorento.
She's a stay at home mom but says taking care of my 4 year old is much too much stress for her and I need to help out more by doing dishes and laundry.

I just want her to be happy.
>>
>>19280909
sounds like a murder-suicide is the only sensible option
>>
>>19280619
In your case the bitch may have been right though.
>>
>>19280909
OP i want you to know. it's all your fault, but you can still salvage this. You just have to be fully prepared for her to walk out of your life
>>
>>19280909
It's shit like this that makes me secure in my choice to never touch 3DPD. Got my waifu daki in the passenger seat of a car I actually want, and nobody telling me how to use my money or challenging every decision I make for literally made-up reasons.
>>
>>19280025
a divorce because you have one coming anyways

i have never witnessed a successful marriage that involved anything but each spouse getting whatever car they wanted within their budget

EVER. period. NEVER. FUCKING. EVER. a good friend of mine got totally fucked over because he told his wife to take a hike because she wanted him to buy a CRV. even though she made 70k a year on her own, she still got alimony. and the house. and his car. and his motorcycle. and his dog, yes. his dog. why? she was a woman and she cried "emotional abuse".

do not marry a woman if you don't establish dominance first.
>>
File: 1524511986469.jpg (334 KB, 1449x1089)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>19280025
Bro go buy a motorcycle and ride the fuckout of her life, be a man for once in your sorry depressing ass life
>>
>>19280940
Opting out is pussying out too, don't kid yourself weeb
>>
File: cuck it to the limit!.jpg (102 KB, 634x634)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>19280025
>>19280423
>>19280909
Tell your wife's boyfriend he still owes me (John) $20
thx op
>>
>>19280909
Beautiful. She's going to cheat on you. She 100% fits the bill and it's going to be because you either "weren't a man", "were not there emotionally", or she just wants to "be free" from all the "stress." Expect divorce rape and alimony OP. I'm not even joking. She's too self-absorbed.
>>
>>19280909
>wife does absolutely nothing
>can't even afford her new car without a promotion
>wants a fucking kia sorento of all things
this absolutely has to be bait, I refuse to believe someone can be this beta
>>
>>19280030
incel faggot
>>
2017 WV GTI is a baller dad car. I daily one with 2 daughters and its fun af. Wife approves as well.
>>
>>19280959
Thats whats your friend gets for marrying a thottie succubus instead of a real woman. Shes been had those intentions from the get go and your cuck friend got finessed.
>>
I'm laying down in bed now. Thanks for the replies.
I hope I don't wake up. My kid is screaming because my wife won't whip him. The dogs I married into are barking at the cat next door.
I'm putting in my ear plugs I bought and hoping the alcohol helps me sleep for at least 5 hours.
My teacher called and asked if I need special help extensions because of my home life.

If a mod is reading this, you can delete the thread. The choice was made without me making the thread pointless.
I hope I die soon.
>>
You wife is a bitch. Buy a camaro ss, cut the exhaust off, fill the trunk with subs, and play immigrant song on loop at max volume and tell her if she doesn't like it to divorce you.
>>
>>19280025
Ford Taurus SHO
Lincoln MKS w/ the 3.5 EcoBoost.

If she complains, you can tell her "What, it's just a Ford Taurus"...
>>
>>19281168
>Taurus SHO
This guy fucks.
>>
>>19281156
>get divorced
>pay alimony forever
nice plan
>>
>>19280025
By nicer do you mean more expensive or is she that petty that you can't have good things?
>>
File: 1487025023735.jpg (199 KB, 785x757)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>19280025
a good man would take her car and buy her a solid safe mid sized SUV new from the dealer, think of the children stop being a babby, when you make sacrifices people respect you and wont talk shit when you get yourself a little something fun down the road because you did the right thing now, its called being a man not a soft little bitch boi
>>
>>19280562
This x100000000000000, especially if he makes money himself
>>
Wow you really fucked up man. To fix this problem, you need to back before you got married and put your fucking foot down and establish dominance. You clearly didn't do that so now you are fucked.
>>
>>19281269
a good man would not marry such a controlling cunt in the first place

>listening to irrational women
>"SUVs are safer honey BE A MAN AND LISTEN TO MOMMY, I MEAN, YOUR WIFE"
>crash test data saying otherwise
>bring home a luxury full sized sedan
>divorce.contract
>remind her of the prenup
>and the postnup
>later, lady.
>>
>>19281042
>not allowed to buy a car nicer than a 2012 Altima or his wife will take his car away
>o-oh yeah well you're an incel!

And I'm fucking glad for it if OP's life is my alternative.
>>
The solution here is to sell the Altima and buy a $10k sporty coupe or whatever you want. Clearly the sorento is now her vehicle and the Altima is yours
>>
>>19280025
>wanted to get something cool like a vette
get a manual corvette
the C8 will be auto only this is your last chance
bonus points if your bitch of a wife can't drive stick
shell get over it
>>
>>19280025
The answer is clear, you need to assert your manliness and buy an NA Miata to show her who's the boss.
>>
>>19281308
jesus christ you are a dumb ass stop acting like the two of you are against each other all of the time the only point of his life now is to raise those children properly thats what he signed up for when he married and then subsequently knocked her up
>>
>>19280909
OP, get out of Dodge now! Take your son, move out, and get a Fiesta ST.
>>
>>19281441
So what happens after he bails then she takes him to court and she gets full custody and pretty much all his shit for bailing out?

She’s even going to get the fiesta too boot. You virgin wizards leave the big boy talk to men that are actually married.
>>
>>19280025
>What should I get?
>I got a promotion and wanted to get something cool like a vette or a jeep or something but I'm not allowed. I've never had a car I've picked out, only hand me downs.

Dude, just get the car you want, if she's not a total complete bitch, she'll eventually understand and get over it.
>>
>>19280025
What is wrong with you OP. Grow a fucking dick.
>>19280042
Why on earth did you knock that cunt up? Unless she’s helping pay for it, come home in a Lexus and tell her lazy ass to get a job if she wants a car, Jesus this is why you don’t wife up lazy thots.
>>
File: 7284c9ed.jpg (57 KB, 736x583)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>19280025
Kill yourself even if you are trolling
>>
File: 1528347687357.jpg (5 KB, 239x250)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>19280909
Please for the love of God be bait.
>>
>>19281137
Okay man, on the chance you are not trolling/etc, its just a car, it doesnt matter *that* much, but you gotta start putting your life together peice by peice. You've let it fall to shit but you can still pick it up
>>
>>19280909
Buy a nice car. Make sure it’s manual. She’ll get over it, if not then there’s always >>19280926 as a backup plan.
>>
>>19280909
JUST
>>
>>19280959
>letting your wife drive
Haram
>>
>>19280025
Just get a commodore mate, you'll be the fucking road King
>>
>>19281324
>i'm fucking glad
don't gotta lie to kick it dawg
>>
>>19280909
Holy fuck. It's shit like this that makes me glad I'm gay.

>>19281019
Also this.
>>
>>19281019
wait cheaters get alimony too and le 50%?
>>
>>19280562

This, I did something similar lately. I did a fishing trip with the guys in baja for like 5 days. Leading up to it she was making a stink about me leaving her with the kids and her mother kept telling her to try and talk me out of it and shit. I just told her sorry and that she'd be fine. When I got back she acted differently, like she was more appreciative of having me there and stuff.

tldr; despite what they may say, they respect you more when you don't let them push you around, just don't be am asshole about it
>>
>>19280909

Why does she need a 3 row crossover with 1 kid? My wife drove a Camry until we had kid #4 and literally needed a 3 row to fit the senpai in one car.

I like our Sorrento though, but I would never buy new.
>>
>>19282518
in the us it depends on the state, in some states it doesn't matter and in others it only matters if the cheating was the cause of the divorce. alimony isn't meant to be a penalty, it's meant to keep both partners on their feet following the divorce, and since the man is usually the breadwinner it almost always ends up with the man paying the woman.
>>
this thread makes me fucking glad i'm not married. jesus fucking christ what an absolute beta. i would fucking hang myself if i was you OP
>fucking cuck faggot marries some vapid bimbo and lets her decide what car he can drive
fucking normies REEEEEEEEE
>>
I don't understand this mindset.

My first car wasn't that great, but it was my decision. Every car after it was also my decision. No one had any form of control in what I purchased because it was my money. parents siblings, significant others, etc. None of these people had any say.

Why is this a thing? How do people gain control of your purchases?
>>
>>19282600

Being married is fine, respect her, but don't let her walk all over you.
>>
>>19280025
What kind of fucked up wife do you have?

I would get a 335i or something.
>>
>>19280025
Can she drive a stick shift?

Can you drive a stick shift. If you can't drive a stick shift then your not a man.

Get a Mazdaspeed3.
>>
File: 4db.jpg (24 KB, 281x426)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>19280025
Why would you even marry a person like that?
>>
>>19280025
Look at some of these
>Chevy SS
>Ram 1500 (Hemi)
>Ford Taurus SHO
>Ford fusion (the AWD twin turbo model)
>Toyota 4Runner

In all seriousness, be the fucking man of the house. It’s your money right? If you want to buy a Ford raptor or vett, then fucking do it.
>>
>>19280025
FJ Cruiser with the manual 6 spd or Ford Flex
>>
>>19280025
>what should I get?
Divorced.
>>
I'm reading through this entire thread just so I know what to avoid doing later in life.
>>
>>19282642
>How do people gain control of your purchases?

It's usually a leftover mindset from not being economically independent well into adulthood.

This is a shitty b8 thread tho.
>>
just get your wife a nicer car and you drive the altima
>>
>jealousy
you marriage is a catastrophe. Anyway anything is nicer than a 2012 altima unless its the v6 manual.
>>
>>19282536
yup, a confident man who isn't an asshole is absolutely a thing to respect. That's the definition of an adult.

Do what you must to keep your sanity, especially if you're not cheating and not doing anything wrong then a vacation or a car that's fun to drive is why life is worth living. Ignore the nagging, they'll respect you more after you do what's right for you.
>>
>>19280069
Chevy SS or Pontiac G8 is the best on the list because "Oh lol, it's a GM economy car" "Nothing special here".
>>
>>19281137
>The choice was made without me
Only because you let it happen
>>
>>19280025
Ask your wife to buy you a car then you fucking faggot
>>
>>19280025
>Wife Approved
Are you the man or is she?
Because it sounds like she wears the pants.

You're in a bad position my friend. She expects to be treated above and beyond reason. If you're the man, you will buy whatever you want. Being a man means being in control. Not only in control of your wife and kids, but in control of YOURSELF.

You shouldn't even be asking these questions. Frankly, you should start hiding assets outside of your wifes view/knowledge so that when the divorce comes, she doesn't take it all.
>>
>>19280025
Focus RS or ST if you have the dough.

>Having a stick will ward off most women
>5 door hatchback
>sporty

Just dont tell her what the trim stands for. ST will probably be the best bet
>>
>>19280025
A divorce cuckyMCcuckface
>>
>>19280025
>Nissan Altima

Does she also defend pit bulls in her free time when your raising her sons? Nissan Altimas/Maximas are the nigger and coal burner cars of choice.
>>
>>19280216
This is the same guy who has been posting this same story these past few weeks. Don't know if he's just baiting or actually cucked because the story has stayed consistent
>>
>>19281137
>The dogs I married into are barking at the cat next door

Hahahaha, they’re pitbulls, aren’t they? A Nissan Altima and pitbulls, are her kids black as well? You might as well let Tyrone pick out the car, you’ll be paying for him to use it anyways.
>>
>>19280073
Underrated
>>
>>19281199
>le this guy fuggs XD

fucking kill yourself worthless reddit faggot
>>
>>19283965
seething
>>
>>19280025
Dump the bitch because she holding you back! WTF Is with all that requirements.

Dump your wife and get yourself a car with over 400 HP
>>
>>19280909
this bitch is for sure going to cuck you. although it seems to sound like you guys already fucked yourselves over if you have a kid and are still in school.
>>
>>19280073
This
>>
>>19280025
4runner has 3rd least fatalities of any vehicle on US roads, also 3rd most dependable. Ford F250 gets 1st place, parts are probably cheaper too.
>>
>>19281382
>the only point of his life now is to raise those children properly thats what he signed up for when he married and then subsequently knocked her up

A suffering man without any free agency is going to raise jack shit properly unless he set out to create school shooters. Modern cars are safe enough across all the genres. If the lady wants an SUV she can work part time, buy her own, and declare it the official kid shuttle. If she can't do that she can't afford a kid either.
>>
You kinda remind me if my brother. Tubocuck, good guy. Wife is a turbo bitch. At least they seem to love each other. Bitch doesn't work and alienates him from his family, thinks is always right, despite being a dumb fucking cunt.

Anywho, at least she has good taste and "gifted" him a 4runner. Shit looks cash. Idk if they can afford it, or if they should. Point is, don't let that woman control you, if she divorces you over a fucking car bitch was worthless. Either buy 2 cars, some cheap RAV4 or crx or some shit and a fun one for you like a Vette or something. Sell her pos Altima and buy a nice fucking offroad capable suv. Or buy a manual crx just to piss her off. BTW is her Altima a CVT tranny? If it is sell that shit ASAP that shit won't go much further than 100000 miles without shitting the bed
>>
>be me, married young & poor
>wife drives 04 Fit complete with kangaroo CVT
>mentions that she would like a new car, wants to get a station wagon
>instead buy myself two wagons, 89 mirage and 04 falcon, both rough as fuck
>make her drive falcon for a week
>needed to top up twice in a week because of her commute
>doesn't want a station wagon anymore.
>>
>>19284585
>wife gifted him 4runner
seems like the good kind of dumb bitch
>>
File: trunk.png (1013 KB, 1920x1080)
1013 KB
1013 KB PNG
W A G O N
A
G
O
N
>>
>>19285185
QUIRKY
>>
>>19283084
plus she'll bitch about how the Recaro seats are uncomfortable for her fat ass and she wont want to drive it.
>>
>>19280025
>doing what women say
shiggy diggy
>>
get a volvo s60, like a 2012 or so, she'll be impressed by build quality/interoir quality, excellent safety record, have vents in the back and its a plain jane sedan.
>>
>>19285185
This
>>
>>19280025
Basically any "hot hatch" that's older than 2012
Make it a manual so she cant even drive it.
>>
Basedboy
>>
File: snap.jpg (93 KB, 1024x752)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>19282907
>a vacation or a car that's fun to drive is why life is worth living
>>
>>19280266
Thirding this
>>
>>19280562
OP you'd better do this than have her get the new car
>>
>>19280025
Sounds like you're married to a child
>>
>>19280025
>What should I get?
A fucking divorce from that controlling cunt that can't let you have something. I swear to god, am I married to the only reasonable woman on Earth?
>>
>>19280025
>guys I'm whipped and my gf/wife won't let me get the car I want
guaranteed replies the thread
>>
File: 555-joke-on-now.jpg (46 KB, 960x543)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
What happened?... did yer balls drop off?
>>
>>19288888
if there was ever a post that deserved a penta, it was this one.
>>
I just came here to laugh at OP for being a beta cucklord.
>>
>>19280025
Tell her to fuck off and buy whatever you want. She's not your master, why do you have to do what she says? Christ, you sound like such a fucking doormat

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.