[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 128371249837.jpg (42 KB, 500x319)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
what do /o/?
>>
No lights so continue as usual
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
keep on floating
>>
I'm white and in a clean Mercedes. I'll chat with the officer and either have my day in court with my lawyer or get off with a warning. It's quite simple.
>>
Comply and ask what went wrong. I got pulled over like 10 mins ago for a tail light being out. Took like 3 mins. Had a small amount of small talk (I'm a security guard so we could kind of relate), and that was it.

Don't break laws and you have nothing to fear :)
>>
ask if I'm being detained or am I free to go repeatedly
>>
Break check, dat cuck is close.
>>
>>19422771
Turn it off and put my hands out the window, "do you have any wea-" "GEE I DUNNO OFFICER WHAT DO YOU THINK?". There are times I'm not even sure how many guns I have in my vehicle, last time I got stopped was 7-8 years ago and the cop asked just for jollies I swear.
>>
File: sovereignglass.jpg (36 KB, 615x597)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>19422792
You're a pansy.
>>>>>>>security guard
>we could kind of relate
>>
>>19422815
Is this supposed to be British lad role play?
>>
File: g43_gen4_45_path_1.jpg (52 KB, 650x719)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>19422771
stop being a pussy and take him out with your glock.
>>
whip my cock out and make the cop stroke it
>>
>I am a free man on the land and do not require a license to travel
>>
>>19422771
Nothing because he is just behind with no lights. He will probably overtake while overspeeding.
>>
Use the Stage 2 N2O you bought from Megalow Parts and SMOKE him!
>>
>>19422791
No you won't you stupid LARPer. You'll freak out about the $381 ticket in the mail, protest it, delay your day in court as long as possible, hope the officer doesn't make it in so it can get thrown out on your flimsy excuse that you believe you were going the speed limit and don't believe evidence to the contrary. All the while paying a note on a car you don't actually own.
>>
File: FeelsOverSoon.jpg (192 KB, 790x700)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>cops in my city know my vehicle
>when I'm spotted I WILL be nitpicked and pulled over
>they normally sit and harass me about anything they can come up with for at least 10 minutes
>go back to their car with my license for another 10
>ask me stupid questions like if I have drugs or alcoholc
>attempt and succeed at searching my car without a warrant or consent claiming probable cause (legal invasion of privacy)
Despite all this I have never seen the inside of a court house or jail, and I'm not sure if there's anything I could do even with a lawyer, which might not be worth the money I'd get for harassment and searching
>>
>>19422771
feel nervous from years of conditioning, but then realize that crown vics aren't used as police cars in this country and then simply appreciate the novelty of it.
>>
>>19423669
lol are there people that actually do this? I'd just pay the ticket, and forget about it while moving on with my life
>>
>>19423669
This is my modus operandi, except i actually do own a Mercedes. I even take days off from work to fight speeding tickets. Feels good to stick it to the bad guys.
>>
Let him pass.
>>
Call Lester and remove wanted level.
>>
File: 123123 - Copy.jpg (142 KB, 761x884)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>turn throttle another 5 degrees
>he's already miles behind when acceleration halts due to lack of enough fuel
>>
>>19423856
paying the ticket = jacked insurance premiums and or points in your license. spending a little more money on a lawyer can get you out of a ticket and the lasting effects from it
>>
>>19423747

Get a dashcam, or record them secretly with your phone when this bullshit happens.
>>
I ride a literbike, they ain't catching me lol.
>>
File: reaching.jpg (7 KB, 238x212)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>
File: pull a turn.jpg (142 KB, 1300x956)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>19424456
"PULL A TURN COPPER, OFF MY BACK NOW"
>>
>>19424459
>>
>>19424298
>being so poor you can't afford a "possible" $20 increase on your insurance
>>
>>19424298
maybe you should've been obeying the law
>>
>>19422771
Sweat profusely and try to maintain a stable speed.
>>
>>19422771
Put that phone away
>>
>>19424527
Why do poor people not realize that the reason others aren't poor is because they know how to avoid paying for shit?
>>
File: suc muns.jpg (136 KB, 885x990)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>19424298

Funny it is like your actions have consequences or something lol

The first (and hopefully last) speeding ticket I ever got resulted in this whole interaction.

>officers pulls me over
>ask me how fast I was going
>tell him not entirely sure speedometer is acting up in my shitbox
>tells me that isn't a legitimate excuse as you need to fix that kind of shit when it comes up
>agree because I'm not a cunt and not going to waste his time, he might actually be needed somewhere else.
>Says I was going 65 in a 45 but he's gonna knock it down because I was still being honest with him and shit
>gets it down to 55
>has me sign the papers
>then after a month paid the ticket online
>only $350 ish all said and done

Honestly was the cop doing his job wrong? No. Was I in the wrong? Yes. So I don't get why shit stains like you just can't accept the fact that if you get caught you need to pay what you owe. I'm just more upset you'll pay some jew lawyer Goystein Shekelberg money to get out of your dumb mistake.
>>
>>19424680

Also forgot to add.

>did the speeding ticket school shit
>gets no point on record
>can do it again if i don't get a speeding ticket for 18 months
>drives like a grandma for 18 months
>now in the clear
>speeds more

Literally just play the system better, not pay a jew.
>>
pull out my license, registration, proof of insurance and my badge
>>
>>19424680
>officer asks me do you know how fast you were going
>tell him I was going about 30, because 35 feels too fast for this area and I want to be safe
>officer visibly confused
>he tries to tell me I was going 50
>tell him that it's impossible, it said 30 right there on the dash
>officer looks at cluster
>I'm going 25
Im pretty sure he wanted to shoot me at that point.
Instead I got a warning to fix it because white and no records.
>>
File: 1519315817875.jpg (29 KB, 628x380)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>19422771
>Turn on emergency flashers so cop knows I see him.
>Look for a place to pull over where neither of us will get run the fuck over.
>Pull over.
>Turn off stereo, roll down windows.
>Pull out wallet, remove license/CCL
>Hands on wheel, wait for cop to approach.
>Speak friendly but courteously.
>Get warning or ticket.
>Go on about my business.
>>
>>19424680
>Funny it is like your actions have consequences or something lol
the US is one of the few countries to fuck people over so badly over such petty shit
>>
>>19424731
>officer looks at cluster
>im going 25
So is your cluster stuck at 25, or was the officer running alongside you while talking to you?
>>
>>19424680
>Break law
>Consequences are unjust for the severity of the offense and importance of the law
>should i fight for fairer treatment? lol no my testosterone levels are too low for me to want fair treatment. i submit whenever possible.
>take it in the ass anyways because OH SORRY OFFICER THE LAW IS GOOD AND GREAT, IT WAS WRITTEN BY JESUS HIMSELF like some sort of fucking insectoid slave

and of course it's an antisemite too
>>
>>19424829

lel

Unjust would be getting your car impounded for going 65 in a 45.

Unjust would be going to jail for a month for a small infraction.

Unjust would be getting your license suspended for 6 months over something small that.

A while back cops were pretty light about it but as more and more people hit the road, more will consider speeding. I mean I live in california and it's practically a past time here. With that all being said, costing money and putting a point on your record is fair (traffic school though can negate that point).

And also it's really not anti-semitic, I'm literally stating the fact that you'll be paying some jewish dude so you can avoid consequences. Anti-semitic would be me calling out for the utter destruction of the jews. Honestly though whatever you think it doesn't detract from my point.

Honestly maybe I just value my time more, maybe I'd rather pay the ticket then spends months pushing back the court date and then spending more time with a lawyer to get out of it.
>>
>>19424921
Unjust is paying $400 and getting your insurance premium raised by another $400 because you went 65 in a 55 that used to be a a 65, a 55 before that, and a 70 to start with before some rich fucks lobbied to have it lowered due to the mcmansions they built a quarter mile off receiving too much traffic noise. Traffic school is not always offered. This is one of the few countries where minor speeding goes on your record because no one else thinks it should be a big deal with a full three-four years of financial consequences. Moreover, because we don't use automated enforcement, whether or not you get a ticket, or the full ticket, is a matter of flawed justice. Officer bias because of your pretty scandinavian face will save you and officer bias because you look like an inbred mutt, especially a black one, will fuck you over. Those countries that don't put it on your record give everyone speeding tickets fairly, via cameras. And then you have australia, but prison colonies don't count.

>I'm not anti semitic, i just think all lawyers are jews and speak lowly of them
My last lawyer was irish.
>Honestly I'm just lazy
Alright!
>>
>>19424798

Uhhh I don't know if you noticed but plenty of other countries literally do the same thing as the US.

Points on record for speeding.
Increasing fines based off of speed.
Going over certain speed results in suspended license.

Pretty standard. Technically though if you convert the costs to USD sometimes it will seem low but you really aren't taking into account the fact that these other countries have different economical situations. Especially when you think about the fact that the fines match to that country's population viability to afford it. This isn't true for all countries of course.
>>
>>19424921
Tickets are literally just revenue for a town/county/state

"punishable with a fine" literally means "its legal for rich people"
>>
Be white. Get a warning.
I assume this is how it would go. Never been pulled over because I'm not retarded but my friend (white) got pulled over because the cop could smell weed as he passed.

"You got weed in there"
"Just these joints"
"Have a nice day"

Let him keep the weed and everything
>>
>>19424945
reporting tickets to the state mandated insurance is more rare

back to the situation in the US

>Insurance is mandated by the state
>Insurance is private, democratic populace has no say in its policies
>you are effectively living under laws you did not vote for, made good ol boys club appointees instead of elected representatives
>laws restricting their business practices in certain ways are unjust, and if they say that, it means something because they have more lawyer money for you

I voted for the man who kept speeding tickets on the books.
I didn't vote for the fat cats who added insurance rate hikes to speeding tickets.

>>19424961
An example of why we need to go to cameras, lesser but guaranteed fines, and no more reporting them to insurance (automated tickets for running red lights are not reported either). No people receive preferential or discriminatory treatment, and if they do it is a massive breach of policy on the record. Net revenue would go up, entire process is controlled by democratic government. Private corporations are never involved in the consequences of justice.
>>
>>19422783
this
>>
>>19424961
More like
>cop pulls you over
>you got any drugs in your car?
>no
>wrong answer I smell weed
>what? There's no weed in here
>*pulls you out and searches your car illegally*
>doesn't even matter if it's illegal hell get away with it and there's nothing you can do about it
>or hell call for a dog to come and sniff it, giving hand cues to the dog to make it bark, it's illegal for him to make you wait but it doesn't matter because no cop is going to enforce a rule against a cop
>doesn't find anything but steels the change in your cup holder
>cites you for a bullshit made up reason
>now you have to waste a day and go to court and fight it with a DA who doesn't care because the DA won't prosecute his own cops he works with lmao
>>
>>19422793
I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN
>>
>>19424956
This. Cops who write tickets are on a quota to make the state money by stealing your income as part of a tax on your driving.
>>
>>19424006
>go over the speed limit
>fuck da police! dey da bad guy!
>>
>>19424984
>speed limit is set too low
>exceed it by a reasonable amount
>tell the police to fuck off, fight the law, win

white gois don't understand how it works. you're like bug people, you just do what you're told.
>>
File: laughing crackers.jpg (28 KB, 450x311)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>19424731
>>
>>19424988
You won't win. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

You wanna change the speed limit? You go to town hall when they're having a meeting and state your case for your council to vote on it. You probably won't win because no one gives a fuck
>>
>>19424966

Actually you bring a valid point against my other more legally focused statements.

Cameras for automatic reporting dont hurt the driver as much and I believe are more reasonable for minor infractions.

If you get pulled over by a cop though and it's criminal speeding like a misdemeanor in an unsuitable area, the cop is just doing his job idiots who do this maybe learn a lesson before they murder someone. If someone is speeding through traffic going 40 and I'm doing 100 like holy fuck
>>
>>19424988
spotted the nigger
>>
>>19425003
If you get pulled over by a cop for criminal speeding and get out of because you're an older attractive white man with a charismatic smile and a station wagon, and get out of any consequences, then where is the law? On vacation.

One: Cameras treat everyone equally. A camera can enforce criminal speeding as fairly as it enforces minor infractions. Even if you have the police personally involved, ie: where there are no automated cameras yet, there must be a system that catches video evidence and cops must not be given the privilege to ever let it slide. A car speeds they get fined in the mail and can pay it or take it to court. The cop is just using his car as a mobile speed camera - his discretion is whether or not to pull them over to check for other offenses, ie: illegal BAC, defective vehicle. If this is a problem the speed limit needs to be changed or fines lowered. The law is unjust and chaotic if it does not apply to all citizens equally.

Two: No taxation or fees dealt as a consequence of the government without representation. The government requires that I do business with the insurance company, and the insurance company effectively issues its own speeding tickets. I have no legal avenue to challenge or change the insurance company's policy on speeding tickets because they are a private venture. It is not a democratic institution. Insurance must be made a function of government so that the people are represented (bad idea), forbidden from dealing out their own punishment for crimes (leaving claims the sole cause of rate hikes - okay idea but a limit on their business), or simply not told about certain crimes, as decided by the people and their elected representatives (the best idea, how this country is meant to work).
>>
>>19424973
You must be black. In this specific example my white friend had literally just put out a joint before getting pulled over.
>>
>>19424663
t. seething poorfag
>>
>>19422783
Pull over safely and call in to report Officer Fuckstick for reckless driving; he's dangerously close which means both tailgating and exceeding the speed limit to even catch up and get there in the first place, and his lights aren't on to pull me over so he is willfully, blatantly, egregiously violating the law.

>>19424680
>not actually going 65, or cop has no legally recognized, objective measure of it to prove any speed in court regardless of what you were actually doing

Cop is in the wrong and violating your rights if he does anything but politely ask you to slow down admitting his only probably cause for having stopped you was SUSPICION of unlawful speed before fucking off.

>actually going 65, cop marks you down for 55

Cop is still in the wrong, he's falsifying legal documents and is essentially either corrupt or well on his way to being so and should resign or commit suicide, preferably the latter. Plea bargaining is for COURT, not his fucking enforcement obligations, and YOU do the negotiating not him.

>get ticket and don't even bother to force government to actually adhere to due fucking process before paying that shit you probably could and should have gotten thrown out entirely if you'd bothered to show up for 5 minutes instead of rolling over like a niggerbitch

You are objectively in the wrong and an awful human being making the world a worse place for the rest of us. Suck the officer's dick (again), then suck off his pistol to remedy your problem.
>>
File: Here_We_Go.gif (1.74 MB, 181x151)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
>>19424359
What is a dashcam going to do other than capture the road ahead and the sound of my empty protests? If I mounted it facing the door I'd be jailed for recording an officer of the law while on duty without consent, which will happen because LE are all circlejerking faggots and will defend themselves to death. If I recorded it with my phone the same thing would happen, except I'd also be had for using my phone while operating a vehicle which is now illegal in my state.
I literally cannot win. I have no resources to leave this fascist hellhole and can't get more because these faggots have actually held me out of two interviews, so I'm making money on the side on my own time. I don't bother speaking to them anymore, I just get out and let them do their stupid fucking routine.
>>
>>19422771
I see no lights so I continue driving normally. If I'm in the leftmost lane of a multilane city road, I'll signal to move to the lane to the right of me since left lanes are for passing unless the entire road is full of cars.
>>
>>19424956
>"punishable with a fine" literally means "its legal for rich people"
Long ago, a Seattle cop tried to uphold the law against a rich man. Lots of times, cops ignore speeders depending on what the plate ID turns up. In this case, it was Bill Gates speeding in his Porsche. Bill Gates fought the ticket in court and brought in all the big guns. Since he donates over 20 million dollars per year to the city in direct cash or other needs the city has (his top year is 180 million cash), the city considers him to be the emergency magic lamp genie. If they have an expense, to avoid a referendum, they rub rub rub the magic lamp and out pops Bill to donate money to pay their Bills.

The officer, who was decorated and had no problems on his service record, was fired by the city. It became a choice between that or losing the ability to rub the magic lamp. There was some controversy over it back then about the rich buying justice.

Years later, a rich Tacoma businessman did a manslaughter and it was basically bargained down in what was obviously cooperation with the prosecutors and city. First, it was bargained down. Then after that ruling, it was appealed using some arcane rule. I thought appeals would have reverted back to the more serious charge but this was appeal to dismiss the bargained down plea. Evidently, the standard plea agreement had been altered to remove the caveats. That meant collusion. The appeal succeeded and the Press hounded that judge for awhile with the judge finally admitting the person was too important to the businesses to be jailed and the businesses' successes were important to the community for jobs and taxes. I wonder how big the bribes were for everyone.
>>
>>19425048
>Cameras treat everyone equally.
That is proven false in my city. The state gov't put up cameras at the biggest main intersection to scan for illegally driven cars which included checking license plates for expired tabs. It shared the data with the city police. It caught some fugitives, but mainly, the faked tabs were from blacks.

The NAACP filed a complaint with our minority-run city council stating the camera was racist. The camera yielded racist results because most of the people caught were black. So yes, the results were hugely racially biased. Therefore, the city council asked the state to remove the camera which it did.

So, cameras can be racist.
>>
File: theamericans.jpg (97 KB, 720x404)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>19422771
A cop asks me "What's my name, and don't lie"
And I'm askin' officer "Why?
Why ya want to mess with a brother like Mix
When you know I'm livin' legit?"
The cop said "Don't get smart.
I tear soul-brother apart"
I said "Well take off your gun, if you want to get done
An' I'll show you that I ain't the one"
The cop rolled up his fist
Puts the handcuffs on my wrists
Then he threw a straight jab and he missed
>>
>>19427052
I get that this is 4chan so this post is just being racist, but fuck mass data collection/invasion of privacy, any reason to get rid of that shit is a good one
>>
File: 14956861838.jpg (7 KB, 250x222)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>19422771
>driving home from work after working in the sun all day
>listening to music
>glance at my rearview mirror
>mfw a cop was charging up my ass with his lights on
>pull over
>mfw he passes me
>>
>>19427145
It's all about money grabs now. It's like when the NAACP wanted money for the black community when a major bridge renovation was announced. The NAACP claimed the repaired and newly repainted bridge would create a psychological and intimidating barrier to blacks crossing it. The NAACP threatened to file lawsuits to delay the bridgework past any penalty deadlines (thus the bridge would be closed or else the local gov't would be penalized for safety violations).
>>
>>19427052
So you're telling me that when you judge people under a color blind lens with zero racial bias, blacks are somehow always the worst? Reality is racist, somebody sue creation
>>
>>19427285
if you use racist data, then you are racist. that is the anti discrimination actiivist viewpoint. anti discrimination groups get rid of sources of racist info. it doesn't matter if the data is truthful or not because if you take the side of racist data then that makes you racist.

as long as data is racist, the activists try to remove that data from use in determining laws. this is why if you even talk about statistics at city council meetings, you get accused of being racist. if you are especially eloquent in opposing the activists, you may get doxxed by them.
>>
slow down to 20, 30km/h especialy if he can't overtake, just so they see how's it like
>>
get shot probably
>>
>>19424527
>>19424532
>>19424680
I've never been pulled over for speeding you dumb cunts, just giving a tip for why paying a ticket is a stupid idea. I drive a slow ass grandpa barge for fuck's sake
>>
If he is scoping me out....roll down the window and hang my white arm out so he can see it

Works pretty gud

If he stops me for speeding, apologize, and tell him I was just going for a joyride and a good song came in

Never got a ticket yet, I've been pulled over 6 times the last 10 years
>>
>>19427252
source? Google yields nothing
>>
>>19427145
>invasion of privacy
>public info like whether or not you have payed taxes on your car

everyone follows the law to the letter or you abolish it/change it. an unenforced law that only some people have to follow and others have bad luck with is a terrible thing.

also the guy you're responding to is a schizo that does this in every thread. he always makes up stories about BLM, NAACP, "my city", and HOAs.
>>
>>19424680
>lawyers are evil schemers
>(((insurance companies))) are fine
>>
>>19429726
yeah like fuck democracy and due process and shit. you break the law you pay the price.

i like it when insurance companies fine me for criminal offenses without any avenue to challenge that fine or that policy. why? my actions have consequences. law breakers should be whipped too just so they feel bad about not following the law like jesus said to.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.