[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_7401[1].jpg (253 KB, 483x360)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
Anyone on here that has a bullbar installed for the actual utility it offers?

Friends of mine went on a rally through eastern-Europe and had one installed for cosmetic reasons but it actually saved their car when a full grown bambi decided to cross the road.
>>
>>19566138
Ha done on a Jeep years ago. Stupid girl ran a red light and I hit her right in the A pillar. Definitely minimized how much damage was done to my Jeep while her car was totaled.
>>
>>19566138
Yes, hitting Roo's in Ausland is unfortunately common if you drive country, a bar can mean the difference between driving home or not. Also it allows one to legally mount spotlights here, which can help in avoiding the dumb fuckers.
>>
Yea I have a plastic bull bar on my Holden crewman Ute looks ugly but I’ve hit so many Roos and wallabies and it’s saved the car every time only pushed the bull bar back
>>
If you own a truck, why wouldn't you have one?
The only disadvantages are that it costs money to buy and it adds extra shit in your way when you want to work on the front. Who cares if people think you're a compensating dicklet with a brodozer.
>>
>>19566869
Fuel.
>>
>>19566138
I would if they didn't cost like a fucking thousand dollars
>>
>>19566220
>hitting Roo's in Ausland is unfortunately common if you drive country, a bar can mean the difference between driving home or not.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.