[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 28 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: vwdtnat8o2kz.jpg (28 KB, 500x607)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>tfw when I live in Europoor, The Netherlands
>No forest or trails anywhere in my area
Where can I go /innawoods/? I live close by the German and Belgium borders though
>>
>>1099957
There are several German "mountain" ranges not far, you'll find plenty woods but they aren't very wild and are still quite densily populated. Very nice hikes and sights but if you want to escape people it's harder. Even the Black Forest with its beautiful woods isn't really proper to spend a couple days undisturbed innawoods imo
I don't know where you could go without driving several hours, the Jura range is nice for instance but if you drive all the way down there you might as well go to the Alps.
>>
>>1099957
i live also close to the nl border, on germanside, here you cant have /out/ stuff, its all to dense populated and regulate, its forbidden to make fire, my masterplan is to leave yuroland for the amerifats
>>
>>1099973
What about the Ardennes? Is that any good?
>>
>>1099957
>wat is coast
>>
>>1099957
Just strap on a loin cloth and start running from one Hunebedden to the others living like your bogtrotting ancestors.

>Lives in a country that was formerly ocean and bogs
>Complains that there's no forest

Ya don't say.

Honestly though, I'd just see how long I could stealth camp in a park in Groningen or something like that.
>>
>>1100029
I live in Limburg, that was always land stupid fuck
>>
>>1100003
>densly populated
>>
>>1099957
Drive to Eastern Europe and go for a long hike there. Make a trip out of it; four days, two driving, two hiking.
>>
>>1100108
That's actually a really good idea
>>
Move to Sweden, it's also a shithole with disgusting weather but at least there's some decent /out/doors. That or do the right thing and move to northern Spain.
>>
>>1099973
the Jura region is actually very beautiful. i live in switzerland and there's always a discussion between alps and jura and what is better for hiking. What i like about the jura is that there's forest everywhere and so it seems less rough.
>>
>>1099957
Wanna go camping sometime? There are paalkampeer places in overijssel where you can stay for 72 hours (I'm not sure).
I live near one. Hit me up, I would like to go camping with a dutchbro from /out/ once in my life.
>>
File: 1504812355925.jpg (2.65 MB, 3511x2484)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB JPG
>>1100066
Please see my map for a forest near you.
>>
File: het schot.png (578 KB, 555x438)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>1100264
Forgot picture
>>
>>1100066
Explain the Mosasaurus fossil being found in the south of Limburg then, you poof.
>>
>No forest or trails anywhere in my area
>Where can I go /innawoods/? I live close by the German and Belgium borders though

Can't you read a map? South of Aaken there is the Eifel/Ardennes. Should be enough forests and hills for you.
What do you want to do /out/?
>>
>>1099990
I don't know I live on the Med coast so I have better/closer places to go
I hear it's the best place close to Belgium and the Netherlands, nothing too fancy but the first proper strip of nature nearby
>>
>>1100246
From what I've seen in pictures it does look great, but I've never been there (yet) unlike the Alps. I favor the Pyrenees over the Alps anyway but that would be pretty far for OP
>>
>>1099990
The Ardennes is pretty much the closest 'real' nature you'll get. And it's worth the trip. I live in the eastern part of Flanders (Limburg), so we're pretty close to eachother. 2-3 hour drive really is worth it for a weekend in the Ardennes. Try the 'Hautes Fagnes' (Hoge venen). Cool wildlife and landscape.

By the way the Netherlands have awesome nature as well, Bergen op Zoom I seem to recall a park being named?
>>
>>1099957
go to Brandenburg Land or Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Land, 8 hours drive by car
>>
>>1100264
I'm pretty new to /out/ so yeah but that would be really cool!
>>
>>1100269
Those places are fucked up. Every retard with a axe makes campfires there without any maintenance, so it's pretty much barren. Went to a lot of pole camping sites in the Netherlands. All the same. Don't make a campfire and don't cut wood directly from that site..
>>
I'm moving to cologn soon
shouldn't the eiffel and vogesen be all right ?
>>
>>1099957
Ga bootjevaren, jij ongezouten patatje. Er zijn zat onbewoonde eilandjes waar je kan aanleggen. De vlietlanden, westeinderplassen, loosdrechtse plassen, de braasem, allemaal bezaaid met eilanden waar geen dooie hond komt. Fix een zeilboot bij een zeeverkennersvereniging in de buurt en ga zeilen en overnachten op van die eilandjes. Da's hiken op z'n neerlandsch.
>>
>>1100264
Ay ik ben ook wel voorstander van dat idee. Ik heb 2 binnen een uur of 2 lopen hier in leiden
>>
>>1101260
>Dat gevoel wanneer je vaarbewijs 1 hebt

>>1101261
>>1100264
Ik ben >>1100335 als jullie een legit manier vinden om contact op te nemen wil ik wel /out/ gaan.
>>
>>1099990
Amerifat here, do you worry about unexploded ordnance in the Ardennes or other /out/ places in Europe?
>>
>>1099957
Poland.
Unless you black or muslim.
>>
Okay, OP here. (mainly for >>1101261 and
>>1100264) if you guys really wanna go /out/ in The netherlands/Germany/Belgium, hit me up. My email is hempex@cock.li.
It would be cool to to go /innawoods/ with people from /out/. Obviously I also speak Dutch
>>
>>1099957
nice fishapult
>>
>>1099957
Train to Denmark, ferry to Sweden?
>>
>>1100324
this, probably one of the least populated areas of western europe. Lot of cool old buildings too
>>
>>1099957
Limburg kys
>>
>>1103232
That's not a very nice thing to say
>>
>>1103277
S-sorry
This turned out to be an interesting thread for a fellow Dutchbro but I'm too autistic anyway probably
>>
File: Jésus sauve.jpg (83 KB, 900x900)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>1103278
It's ok we all stumble from time to time
>>
>>1103281
I just read the opie but then thread was comfy
>>
>>1101344
Nah, never saw one. Never heard of someone seeing one. It's not like that the place is filled with that stuff
>>
>>1101344
really only a problem in eastern europe. In poland i could pull old k98s right out the ground, they were sticking out. Supposedly there was a german arms factory around and the forest was a dumpsite. Bunch of mines and a lot of ammo too
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 313x114)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>1103566
>>
>>1100267
>tfw swedish
>tfw never realized people have actual problems finding forests
>tfw i can be literally anywhere, run 200 meters, and be innawoods
>>
>>1100066
hey I live in Maastricht :D
>>
So many limbolanders

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.