[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 70 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

You are placed in a copy of earth 50000 years ago, in a climate that fits your physique pretty well. You have 30 women to fuck to get your species going but there are no other humans (if you're a lady assume you're a guy in the hypothetical scenario). You have to get your tribe to as advanced a technological escape before you die, how far could you take it?
>>
File: e94.jpg (27 KB, 310x394)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>
If I can work out a way to get copper I can get pretty much all the way to explosives and radios with my experience
>>
>>1112506
you can make radios but you don't know how to get copper?
>>
File: 100093827.jpg (62 KB, 1000x973)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
I can probably get to about the 1700s on our Earth.
>>
>>1112506
You can make radios from just copper?
>>
1) invent agriculture
2) create contraceptives and brewing
3)????
4)profit

Drunk orgy until we all die due to infection or malaria
>>
>>1112524
and some elbow grease but yes
can't make transmitter with just one though so idk what hes going to be listening to
>>
>>1112527
This.

Look how shitty the human race currently is. Do you really want to subject Earth to that?
>>
>>1112538
What do you do for power?
>>
>>1112549
A generator is pretty easy to make. Juat a big piece of iron fucking (literally imagine finger in finger vagina) a copper coil really fast and hard
>>
File: 1506191790477.gif (21 KB, 111x150)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
>>1112479
>You have 30 women to fuck
looks like were staying in the stone age forever
>>
>>1112553
How do you plan on getting that piece of pure iron? And getting the copper into a wire.
>>
>>1112631
Hematite, pyrite, and cuprite are relatively easy to find, identify, and smelt. You can make a crucible with a good rock. Drawing copper into a wire would be pretty difficult but i imagine hot copper pushed through a hole in a rock would suffice. Creating an i.c.e. to drive the generator would be hard since it has to be so precise.
>>
>>1112676
How do you intend to develop mining and smelting while you have a population to feed?

Remember this is before modern agriculture and easily growable food sources, so it's probably going to be hard to convince people that they should start the back-breaking labor that is mining while they could be out hunting to feed themselves.

For that matter, how are you going to mine?
>>
>>1112685

Establishing agriculture should be a priority.

Another high priority should be establishing a religion that essentially passes down all your knowledge of modern tech and how to reach it over generations. Carve that shit into the stones and teach your tribe that this is the word of the gods, sent to guide your people to heaven.

Let's face it. You're probably going to die young before you get to establish much tech. You need a way to make damn sure your descendants can reach higher tech levels ASAP to prevent extinction.
>>
>>1112700
>Let's face it. You're probably going to die young
read a book, idiot
>>
how do you proceed without fucking up the gene pool?
>>
>>1112479

Agriculture would be the most important. People require a lot of food, it'd take an army just to clear out the amount of land you'd need with no modern tools or equipment. Maybe you'd get lucky and be in a flat patchy forest so you have trees for building shelter but also lot's of easy to cultivate land.

You'd also be competing with other humans 50k years ago. They may just steal all your Women.
>>
>>1112726
>but there are no other humans

>>1112479
You should seriously rethink the girl version of this, a single woman couldn't bear many children, while 30 women could. I suppose you're just attracted to the harem idea.
>>
>>1112717
In 53,000 BC people died pretty young.
>>
>>1112733
>t. moron who can't remember yesterday
>>
>>1112479
but im gay.

wat do?
>>
File: uwu.png (163 KB, 600x649)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>1112541
all of our progress would be fine if we had one world order under enlightenment philosophy.
>>
>>1112733
nope
>>
>>1112479
I would live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle with my harem, wouldn't make the same mistake of starting technology again.
>>
>>1112780
>You have to get your tribe to as advanced a technological escape before you die, how far could you take it?
>you have to
Why are you able to grasp the concept that you are teleported to another eart in the stone age, but you're unable to grasp the you MUST do something?
>>
>>1112685

They are rocks. You can find those rocks lying around lol. Like while my 30 wives are gathering nuts and berries.
>>
>>1112479
My autism around women would prevail. It would reach the point where I find my own NEET cave
>anon, we need to talk about reproduction of the species, stop drawing anime girls on the cave walls
Won't make it passed the Bronze Age
>>
>30 women
>3DPD

We're fucked.
>>
>>1112479
I would probably just hunt dinosaurs and fuck the grils and just be caveman chad. Fuck technology.
>>
>>1112479
Holy fuck I have to put up with 30 bitches....nope, I'm finding out which one (or 2) are the most capable at taking care of themselves and we're outa there.
It'll be that episode of Survivor Island all over again if I stick around a bunch of women.

Sage because of shit thread.
>>
>>1112720
All the anons that answer are on the same Earth they just take up a different area
>>
>>1112479
ancient weaponry with some medieval technology thrown in the mix like crossbows. basic architecture there would be some trial and error. i know how to trap animals and build enclosures for them as a first step of domestication. i would spend most of my time trying to figure out agriculture and metalworking after the basic setup.
>>
>>1112563
you know it only takes like 5 mins to nut in a bitch and you can do a different one every day. it shouldn't consume too much of your time. after the first year most of them will get preggers and you can skip them.
>>
>anon acts autistic
>army of women imprisons him in a pit, requires a daily quota of bottled semen in exchange for his food ration and one hour of light
>rebuilds society without him
I'd read it.
>>
>>1112754
Come to the realization that your sickness can't create life.
>>
>>1112754
kill yourself

>>1112771
terrifying
>>
>>1112754
plenty of gay people fathered children in history. i guess just man the fuck up.
>>
I could take it to the next generation of offspring that are doomed to create the next generation of doomed offspring until inbreeding depression takes its toll and the entire species fails

you need like 500 people MINIMUM to have a hope of creating a healthy population, so >>1112527 has the right idea
>>
>>1113106
it's also a possible to copulate like crazy and kill off the degenerate and mutants. you will reach stable population unless some very unfortunate very stick fault in your genome replicates in most of your off-springs with a high change.
>>
>>1113117
also if the first generation males impregnate as much women from the 0 generation that have no relation to their mother as possible and you take care in the first and second generation pairings you will have a pretty good basis.

not all your sperm have the same exact genetic material either. but you can be shit out of luck too it's just not very likely.
>>
I'd probably spend most of my time turning germ theory into some kind of religion.

Making humans more plague resistant would go a long way towards the rebuilding effort.
>>
>>1113056
the desire for, but inability to currently get pussy is what drives all progress forward
>>
.>>1113084
>can't create life.

>yet

>>1113094

I'd guess I'd invent alcohol first to get the deed done.
>>
>>1113152
no, you already have a motive, the hypothetical states that you have to get as technologically advanced as possible. it doesn't ask what you would WANT to do, it asks what you could do, given these circumstances
>>
File: 1496557827298.jpg (118 KB, 960x960)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>feeding 30 females plus their kids
no thanks op
>>
>>1112479
>Take a gun with me
>Shoot them all
>Shoot myself afterwards
>>
>>1113320
ok then, assuming resources and labor are abundant and i dont have to spend my time feeding the 30 women, i could probably take it to the 1700s with some modern conveniences like indoor plumbing and central heating
>>
>>1113333
>assuming resources and labor
labor totally depends on how many babies you can produce.
>>
>>1112804
They gon beat you up after finding out after a whole days work all you have are fucking rocks
>>
>>1113296
>yet
>being this delusional
>>
>>1112733
No, they did not. As other anon said, read a book, idiot.
>>
>>1112479
you wouldn't get anywhere. 1 guy and 30 women is way below MVP
>>
>>1113419
>inb4 their cycles all sync up and it's a bloody mess and you can't touch any of them for 4 days a month
>>
nowhere because you can't teach these bastards language.
>>
>>1113378
>>yet
>>being this delusional

>being heaven
>literally the worst trip on 4chan.
>>
>>1113296
>I'd guess I'd invent alcohol first to get the deed done.
smart it's not actually hard unless you have no starch grains and high sugar fruits and good containers available.
>>
>>1113615
come to think of it i would probably try honey beer. it's straightforward enough. you just have to defeat the bees and the cave bears that come for your honey.
>>
>implying 30 bitches will give a fuck about anything you say
kek
>>
>>1112479
Why the fuck do I have to pretend to be a guy? Maybe I want to fuck 30 guys. Fucker.
>>
>>1114860
Not OP, but maybe 30 wombs and 1 dick are a
much faster populator, than 30 dicks and 1 womb.

OP's scenario is still retarded for genetic reasons.
>>
>>1112700
>>1112726

Agriculture is great but requires domesticated animals and plants that won't be bred for 40,000 more years. Maize, wheat, and rice all differ significantly from their wild forms. You can grow them but the effort:outcome ratio won't leave you much free time to climb the tech tree.

>>1112717

Antibiotics

>>1113056

His point is that you've got a starting tribe with 30 women to do the nagging and queen bee competitions and one man to do the work.

>>1113073

Heh me too.

>>1113126

Like issuing divine commandments mandating quarantine for the sick, obsessive washing of bodies and food containers (especially those exposed to insects), odd-seeming dietary restrictions that mandate avoiding eating animals likely to carry pathogens, and sexual purity rules that limit STD transmission?

Yeah, that would be innovative.
>>
>>1114953
not that retarded we have millions of people descending from the same single father.
>>
>>1114955
>requires domesticated animals
you have 30 women
>>
>>1114860
a culture with those values will surely last long ...
>>
>>1113560
>heaven
>trip
hownew.ru
>>
>>1115051
yeah.. cause he could fuck a lot of women
we don't have millions of people descending from a single mother, cause a mother has very finite spawning power alone
>>
>>1115107
Fuck off gilgamesh
>>
>>1112934
This guy gets it
>>
>>1113296
Give it a couple months, after that you'd want to stick yer dick in anything
>>
>>1115754
that's actually a good point.
>>
>>1112479
>30 women

You are destined to fail. Watch any survival show where they put the men and women in different camps, the women do absolutely nothing except waste resources while the men start to build civilization.

>inb4 its not real

The producers are pushing the equality meme and do everything possible to make the women look better and succeeded, everything from editing to providing them with extra supplies and outside help but the women fail every single time even though its been done many times in different countries with women of diverse backgrounds
>>
File: 1497938675184.png (708 KB, 640x640)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>>1112771
>mfw there are actually people that believe this is even possible with how humans are
>>
>>1112479
>You have 30 women

Fuck that. Way too much bitching.
>>
>>1116155
>le hating women meme xD
>>
>>1113091
>>1116082
You're just terrified of nwo spooks. Traditional western values would work perfectly and be doable.
>>
>>1112700
>Establishing agriculture should be a priority.
no that's retarded. i'm not saying you shouldn't try but it's anything but a priority.

good shelter, fresh water, proper hygene protocols, and traps are an immediate priority.

impossible to develop agriculture from scratch takes decades to even begin.
animal husbandry is easy as hell and will allow great population growth in the beginning and allow you not to be that dependent on successful hunts and good harvest for survival. i would start with some wild goats and horses i think it would also be possible to find nests with young birds and trim their feathers so they can't fly away also make them dependent on the feed.
>>
>>1116342
>there are things more important so it shouldn't be a priority even though the concept of priority requires concept and you can have multiple at a time.
do you go to meetings and freak out when someone says "broadening our demographic should be a priority" or some shit? do you go "NO, IT SHOULD BE BREATHING!"
>>
>>1116887
when you say "it should be a priority" people assume it should be a top priority not bottom or last dude... just saying.
>>
>>1116887
btw yes immediate survival is the top priority. then long term survival prospects then long term thriving and expansion.
>>
>>1117022
No when people say "it will be a priority" they mean that it will be a priority within the context of the goals aimed at. in this case it isn't immediate survival, but long term and what can facilitate technological progress
>>
>>1112941
/thread
>>
File: 1462221023628.jpg (116 KB, 650x975)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>1112563
this.
i'd just live my incest dream.
fuck my harem of wives, fuck our daughters, have our sons fuck our daughters, share daughters with sons, fuck my nieces, share nieces with their brothers.
ohh boi the possibilities are endless and they all get me hard.
eventually we'd have some basic plants growing, hunting, gathering, fishing, brick houses, soap for hygenie.
>>
>>1112563
>>1118265
Just remember the following:
You haven't invented shaving, so all you women are hairy as fuck, armpits pussy and legs. uuuh some nice black hair legs, nothing kills my boner faster.

Also no makeup, dentists, fancy underwear, just furs and mud. Also incestchildren tend to be ugly as shit.
>>
>>1118268
you underestimate my incest fetish.
>>
>>1112479
Just copy PrimitiveTechnology and make babies? Cool, I'm in.
>>
>>1117034
then unless you actually define what is a higher and lower priority that sentence makes literally zero sense so why say it?

"yeah it will be a priority when it's the right time for it and when all the long list of vague and unspecified conditions already met, before you would spend a decade skinny dipping and drinking honey beer on the beach it becomes a priority." means pretty much nothing about what one should focus on in a situation like ops.
>>
>>1118782
again, you can understand these things by looking at the context. some things go without saying, like preserving yourself and staying alive, so why would you bring them up? that's why we can discuss priorities about any given task without qualifying "oh, the priority should definitely be to keep our hearts beating". Scavenging won't facilitate technological progress, but is important for the general effort of staying alive, so while it is necessary and more important, it isn't actually relevant to the goal in mind
>>
At one male and 30 females inbreeding starts at the second generation, so we need to assume that we are fucked no matter what.

This is an interesting hypothetical that is always cut short by autists fantasizing about jumping into the breeding pen. A better question would be

>you are transported back in time and put in charge of a tribe of 2000 individuals with stone age technology, how far can you progress them under your rule

The answer of course is to the iron/steel age as just about anyone in today's world should have enough of an understanding of current technology to make iron or crude steel. The problem is that once you get the metal it is an incredibly long process of more and more refined tools, energy capture, and chemistry before you can even make something as simple as milling machine, which is the bare minimum you will need to advance beyond basic sharp things and construction. Given 200 years it might be possible, but given the 20-30 you will have you will just end up as a retard with a hole in the ground and a few crude steel tools.
>>
Nobody on this sub knows how to plough a field or kill an animal with handmade weapons, so nobody would live past the first winter.
>>
>>1118858

I hunt hogs with a spear, I would imagine I can build a sharp stick fairly easily...

Failing that, fish traps are fairly easy to make, and with enough effort a fish wheel isn't particularly difficult to make in and of itself.

Turkey traps are just a large circular cage with a tunnel leading from the outside to the middle, and they work pretty damn well.
>>
>>1118869
you hunt hogs with a spear?
>>
>>1118876

Yep.
>>
File: bdb.png (394 KB, 680x809)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>1118876
>>
>>1118918
isn't that risky?
>>
>>1112491
First post best post, as usual.
>>
>>1112553
Chemical batterys may be better, if you have access to acids.
>>
>>1118925

Not particularly.
>>
>>1113429
This is why we went hunting trips that lasted a week...
>>
>>1113429
>you can't touch any of them for 4 days a month
that's not true tho you just have to wash up after cause it's a bit messy.
but menses vag has this nice texture that makes sex even better it's just the smell that bothers me. some chicks get very horny when they got the red flow in 30 there is bound to happen to be a dozen.
>>
>>1112479
30 women? Wouldn't probably get out of bed.
>>
>>1119288
what bed? you mean skeeping rocks right?
>>
>>1112479

Jokes on you, I'm sterile.
>>
File: 1504984104974.webm (901 KB, 700x466)
901 KB
901 KB WEBM
>>1118854

>The answer of course is to the iron/steel age as just about anyone in today's world should have enough of an understanding of current technology to make iron or crude steel.

This is a joke, right? The vast majority of people couldn't start a fire without matches and a gallon of gasoline.

Hell even "smart" people are specialized in their intelligence. Only a very VERY small subset of people will actually know how to make steel.
>>
>>1112479
>me with 30 women
>until i die
i'd make a gun to kill myself and then they would probably kill eachother with the gun
we like to say how we'd fuck women in scenarios like these until our dicks fall off but can you even imagine how unbearable it'd be when you're not fucking them?
>>
I'm pretty content with just developing basic agriculture.
>>
>>1120365
>when you're not fucking them
you plan on giving them a choice?
>>
>>1113395
>>
>>1120869
Seems to me they had quite a short life on average desu

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.