[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

How wild camp in a small country with little to no vegetation and a well-developed police state.
>>
>>1153770
stealth camping
>>
>>1153770
try using google earth to try to find places
it helps sometimes

if you have a fire keep it in a hole
>>
File: Holandesas.jpg (166 KB, 450x405)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>1153770
you'll have to go abroad
>>
>>1153770
Netherlands? From the looks of Google Maps satelite image there seem to huge forested areas around Apeldoorn. Can't you go there?

And what do you mean with police state? I see the wildcamping is mostly illegal there but it took me only a minute to find out about something called "pole camping" -besides the official legal camping spots. You can find maps for both online.

Finally you can also just give fewer shits and wildcamp illegaly in forerst anyways. I do that all the time in Denmark, and I've never run into problems. Just be smart about it.
>>
File: kroondomein.png (1.42 MB, 954x635)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>1153800
> huge forested areas around Apeldoorn
roads everywhere
>>
>>1153804
looks like not a lot of houses
that's more than I got in Midwest America
I only have the swampy places that flood too easy for agriculture
>>
>>1153770

You're from the Netherlands? You wouldn't know a police state if it bent you over and shoved a may light up your ass.
>>
>>1153809

https://youtu.be/IRfluaMKoOY
>>
>>1153804
A huge chunk of those woods are crown lands with limited access to the public. Apparently even the army has their shooting range there. In any case none of it is even remotely wild.
>pic related is supposed to be one of the denser 'wooded' areas.
>>
File: bos.png (1.85 MB, 1135x635)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>1153825
meant for >>1153806
>pic included
>>
File: rt 26 2.jpg (1.38 MB, 3790x2066)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>1153826
you should be able to find somewhere

pic is after snow melt
>>
>>1153825
try to find somewhere in there
it does not have to be thousands of Kilometers
one of my best spots is like 1 1/4 square mile which is a little over 300 hectares I think. including the fairly small conservation area for ducks that I don't go in
and it is split in half by a road but that's not a big problem
>>
>>1153799
>holandesas
What am I looking at?

>boquete
>naming your town blowjob
weew
>>
>>1153809
anon if you can't carry a knoife without a reason you live in a police state tbqhonest with you familia.
>>
>>1153862
Fuck I just reverse searched the image, poor gals. They were probably killed by some subhuman, maybe raped too.
>>
>>1153878

>Poor girls

Its the future they chose. They were asking for it
>>
>>1153890
>They were asking for it
Fuck off, cunt. They were a couple of friends (maybe lesbos idk) who were traveling and enjoying life in some beautiful /out/ places, they didn't deserve to get killed and much less asked for it. An american gal was also killed a few years after by some retarded local.
>>
>>1153770
you cross the border to either Germany or France.
>>
Go sailing and sleep under bridges. Try to get your hands on a sea scout boat and take it across the lakes and canals. Invite some friends for hella good times and for helping to manage the boat.
>>
>>1153800
Those in apeldoorn are mostly crowded by tourists and heavily guarded by forest managers. Everything else is dense wood plantations.
>>
>>1153878
>>1153894

>"Hehe, this is a great chance to become culturally enriched by the land and people of central America!"
>Gets raped and murdered by a ~80 IQ local

Something is wrong with society.
>>
>>1153906
>central America
>implying it doesn't happen in the US, Germany or Italy too
get fucked, nothing justifies it regardless of the country they were in.

>live in dangerous city
>go on on your life
>get robbed and killed
>blame the victim
newsflash, the only one to blame is the criminal not the people minding their own business.
>>
>>1153899
except that the netherlands don't border France
>>
>>1153906
>>1153917
no-one got murdered; they just messed up and died
>>
>>1153922
>t. panama's tourism council
>>
>>1153894

>they didn't deserve to get killed

In a sense you are right because they were brainwashed into believing everyone is the same, but they are refugee welcome roasties so I'm happy they are dead and hopefully they suffered
>>
>>1153952
dude wtf? I'm not, by a mile, an advocate for rapefugees or general mass migration but that's just fucked up. You know nothing about them or their motives, their past or their ideals. You should seek help.
>>
File: kek.jpg (21 KB, 326x315)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>living in netherlands
>>
>>1153964
>You know nothing about them

They were dumb enough to go to one of the most dangerous parts of the word without a man or protection. They were young females from one of the most liberal countries in the world and they learned nothing from the Islamic rape epidemic in their own country. Good riddance to the genes of their parents who didn't care to teach them reality and thank God they will never vote again to destroy civilization.
>>
>>1153770
Ask local law enforcement. They may even have some spots that are best.
>>
File: 1510114557475.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>1153917
Society is to blame for letting these naïve broads run around freely under the impression that they were safe in the 3rd world.
>>
>>1153894
Females deserves.
>>
>>1154104
>Islamic rape epidemic
Number of recorded rapes per 100,000 population as of 2010:

Netherlands - 9.2
United States of America - 27.3

Stop relying on memes
>>
>>1154267
Apples vs. koala bears comraade

Islamic rape is considered a sexual emergency and rightly not a crime
>>
>>1154267
>as of 2010
Tbf that's way before the latest wave of enrichment, but yeah that guy is delusional.
>>
>>1154267
>2010
Did you even try to understand? Jesus, youre fucking dumb anonkun.
>>
>>1154293
The law on rape in the Netherlands states that: "A person who by an act of violence or another act or by threat of violence or threat of another act compels a person to submit to acts comprising or including sexual penetration of the body is guilty of rape and liable to a term of imprisonment of not more than twelve years or a fine of the fifth category."
>>1154346
>>1154358
Rape has gone down since 2010. Anything else?
>>
>>1153918
Wrong. The Netherlands shares the island of St. Martin with France.
>>
>>1153770
Just take a day off work. Get on the train and head to some better /out/ places. That's the beauty of Europe.
>>
>>1153931
kek
>>
>>1153770
Set up camp where ever you want in the late evening. Pack up with sunrise
>>
>>1154383
are there records for more recent years?
>>
>>1153826
Holy fuck that sucks man, my backyard is denser than that.
>>
>>1158949
the low countries suck major ass for anything /out/ related
>>
>>1154267
We acknowledge our blacks are rapists though
>>
>>1154267

90% of those were committed by Basketball Americans... so if anything should be banned that thing is basketball.
>>
>>1153770
Build relationships with the local noble land owners. They will give u quests like kill 20 pigeons and receive 400xp and a bag of copper.
>>
>>1153917
>>implying it doesn't happen in the US, Germany or Italy too
>get fucked, nothing justifies it regardless of the country they were in.
Yeah, because the US, Germany, and Italy invites those very same 70 IQ third worlders to live in their countries. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>1159319
>Implying white people don't rape or kill
Are you fucking retarded or just baiting?
>>
>>1154104
Unfortunately you are right, but it has nothing to do with genes. It is brainwashing, pure and simple.

>>1154267
This is because these countries, like Sweden, literally stopped keeping statistics on things like rape. They had the highest rape rates *in the world*, according to the UN, in 2015. http://thefederalist.com/2017/03/01/yes-violent-crime-spiked-sweden-since-open-immigration/
>stop relying on memes, says the grossly uninformed man
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

If you're actually in europe - things are going to get much worse friend. You will learn the error of your ways. I wish the best for you.
>>
>>1159321
>Implying the vast majority of all rapes and murders in the US aren't committed by blacks and hispanics
>Implying that literally more than half of the murders in the US aren't committed by 7% of the population (black males)
>Implying that all of this literally comes from the FBI's annual UCR crime statistics report, which counts most hispanics as whites anyway
Are you this uninformed, or just baiting?
>>
>>1159322
>They had the highest rape rates *in the world*
>Implying that's not related to their retarded definition of rape or sexual assault

Also
>A country with only 60% white population, with hundreds of actual gangs, from nigger to paco and aryan shit
>With monthly basis mass shootings
>With millions of illegals and so on
>Giving morale lessons or advice to Europeans
Top lel. Also before you start mentioning rapefugees let me tell you that my european country has less % amount of mudskins than the US, and to not even mention the global numbers. The only good things that you objectively have it better way is the 2nd amendment and protective laws that go with it. I will give you that.
>>
>>1159326
Learn to read, you implied that rapes/kill were only committed niggers and I simply said that's not true, now you're moving goal posts and talking about %.
>>
>>1159322

>Unfortunately you are right, but it has nothing to do with genes. It is brainwashing, pure and simple

No doubt they were brainwashed but genes play a huge part in what is happening in Western Europe and these two dummies. People from within the hajnal line are pathologically altruistic.

https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
>>
>>1153799
Haha
>>
>>1154504
yep. The kingdom of the Netherlands shares a border with the republic of France. >>1154700
>>
>>1160225
lead the way

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.