[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 55 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: humanWaste[1].jpg (681 KB, 1216x771)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
I wait until I can find a sturdy log or a rock I can sit on and then I dig a hole, take my shit, use half a role a toilet paper, light it up, and bury it.
>>
I just find a geocache and shit in it.
>>
Poop on ground so animals can eat my shit and keep environment clean. Good animals, I love animals.
>>
Dig a hole, shit in it, cover the hole
>>
>>1178183
How you dig holes in mountain rocks? Dynamite?

This anon >>1178182 true. My dog always eat my shit.
>>
Walk far from trail. Squat. Cover shit with litter. Carry on.
>>
>>1178185
Then you shit in the middle of the trail
>>
>>1178187
You want to say I should come back like 2miles down of mountain to make a shit?
>>
File: you shit.jpg (13 KB, 286x567)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
This.
>>
>>1178172
into rivers and creeks you can wash your ass after no need to fuck around with paper that chafes your butthole.
>>
>>1178172

A hole 6” deep, 6” wide. Ass to grass.
>>
File: a day out.png (41 KB, 700x500)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>
>>1178223

If I ever saw you doing that, I’d feed you your own shit before I bashed your head in with a rock.
>>
>>1178225
even in my own country anon?
>>
>>1178226

Especially in your own country.
>>
>>1178223
Be sure to go upstream, OP!
>>
I poop in waste deep flowing streams, like at the ocean you know? Just dump, you don't even need to wipe. Best of all, it all floats down stream, no need to bury.
>>
>>1178226
>>1178410
>>
>>1178185
carry your shit in a bag
>>
Pack it out.
>>
Let's be real here. A fucking bear doesn't dig a 6 inch deep hole, shit in it, and blurry it, packing out the toilet paper.
No, it fucking shits wherever it wants. All day long.
It's no different when you're a human. Except you're not always there in the woods.
But you do have the ability to shit where you want, so shitting somewhere away from water and people and paths is good.
>>
>>1178460
This basically. Take a stick, move all the leaf litter away from your shitting spot, when your done cover it up. No need for a trowel or other memery unless you're hiking in some hellscape where the ground is completely compacted or above the tree line and there's not enough undergrowth to cover your shit.
>>
>>1178445
You would carry my shit in your bagpack.
If not telling me a reason why I should.
>>
>>1178172
>in middle school, so like 03 or 04
>getting high with buddies at the river before class
>it's like 7AM, we just finished smoking and a fog is rolling in
>hiking the trail on the way out, have to shit worse than I ever had to before or after
>tell buddies to go ahead, I'll catch up
>they wander off and I drop trough, right in the middle of the path
>really, really stoned
>fog and lapping waves, crisp air on my taint
>comfy.jpg
>finish my buisness, didn't even have to wipe
>catch up to buddies and forget about it
>next day
>on the way down to smoke again, friend in front of me just yells FUCK
>lol he almost stepped in my shit
>notice it's starting to decompose
>it's my shit, no one else will touch it, so my new science experiment stays
>about a week had gone by before it was eaten and turned to dirt by insects
>never worry about shiting in the woods again

I shit on the dirt, OP
>>
>>1178537
leave no trace
>>
>>1178185
>Dog eats shit
Dude feed your dog actually good food, please. Dogs eating their own shit(or other's) is indicative of a low-quality diet.
>>
>>1178460

Jesus christ you're a goddamn idiot.

There are a lot more people than bears in popular recreational areas. If everyone followed this advice, they would get covered in shit.

Also, human feces is much more likely to transmit human diseases.

If you believe this, why do you think toilets and sewage systems even exist? Shouldn't we all just shit freely like bears?

Retards like you are the reason we need water filters.
>>
>>1178620
Last time I was /out/ I never saw a single person the whole time.
Therefore, one human shit per day in the woods, for two days out of the month.
Wow
>>
>>1178176
this
>>
File: 1509741814587.jpg (98 KB, 960x457)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>1178620
>>
>>1178620
>There are a lot more people than bears in popular recreational areas.
Not where I live. Quit living in an overpopulated area. I never dig a hole and I know others dont either, and in 20+ years of camping I've never ran in to human shit.
>>
>>1178223
Comfy
>>
>>1178597
Or depressed, I know. He is. As I am.

>>1178552
So gonna force my dog to eat my shit.
>>
>>1178620
toilets and sewage systems are necessary _in the city_
totally fine to shit wherever when out, like 1 meter out of the trail
>>
Millions in Old Rome and Modern India poop at streets → nothing bad happens.
One of Poop in month in outdoor without dig hole → destroying ecosystem of all wildlife.
>>
>>1178172
I shat in a waist deep flowing river once. It was amazing. Would do again.
On the other hand, I've seen shit floating at the beach, back and forth, in and out, ebb and flow. That wasn't cool. But a river? Fuck yeah. It felt amazing too!
>>
>>1178172

I strip naked, spread my cheeks akimbo, and press my asshole directly to a tree then use the bark to wipe myself clean after I'm finished.
>>
This is literal shit posting.

>shit in a hole that’s a foot by a foot wipe anus with tp and bury shit.

I have pissed plenty in the ocean but never a river or stream.

Thank god for water filters you animals.
>>
>>1178196
NEVER do this.
contaminates water downstream.
potential to release a biological contaminant into ecosystem, maybe even unbeknownst to you
natural water ways are NOT synonymous with sewage treatment

get ur shit together anon
>>
File: 1512137870785.jpg (44 KB, 480x360)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
When I was in the Army they would never let us shit in the dirt on FTXs. We always had to use fucking porte-johns. God forbid a female NCO saw you shitting with your twig and berries hanging out they'd have your ass in a complaint so fast it would make your head spin.

>Be on FTX needing to shit harder that the force of 1000 suns
>Making my back hurt I need to shit so bad
>Run to porte-john
>Open the door and the pile of shit if coming out of the hole because they only got 2 toilets for the entire company. Just an overflowing mound of shit.
>Smells just as bad as it looks because it's July and humid as fuck.
>So disgusted the urge to shit went away.

My body did me a favor that day. Fucking awful man.
>>
>>1179272
sounds like the McDonalds my brother used to work at
there is this music festival every year like 5 miles away from the McDonalds
lots of drugs. cops throw all the shit in their car in the ditch. that's what they get for being on drugs

anyways the tirlet was filled to the top with shit and mounded over like someone had to squat over the tirlet and let out 1 more massive shit before it was over
>>
>>1178172
I usually hike along a river

I drink and shot in the same river, just like animals
>>
>>1178172
Use a 'poop camel bag'™
>>
>>1179275
How do we kill niggers like you?
>>
>>1179275
>>1179287
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1178176
fpbp
/thread
>>
>>1179194
animals poop in it though
>>
File: IMG_0456.jpg (39 KB, 600x450)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>1179288
Did someone hurt your fee fees?
>>
File: buttfluke.jpg (36 KB, 500x318)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>1178196
NEVER do this.
Never let an exposed dirty anus into the water, you'll attract a fluke and it'll swim right up your bottom and lay eggs in there.
>>
>>1179300
...i need this
>>
>>1179308
Posts like these remind me that I'm still on 4chan
>>
>>1178172
I do my business and then I flush my toilet, like usual.
Then I turn off the water pump and exit my RV straight out into whatever wilderness I happen to be parked in that day.
>>
>>1179095
India is one of the most polluted modern day countries.
>>
File: GB2013_E[1].jpg (797 KB, 2100x2100)
797 KB
797 KB JPG
Any of you guys try this? It's a bidet attachment that you can stick on a water bottle. I'm starting to feel guilty about the half a roll of tp i leave in my cat holes and this seems like a pretty good solution.

inb4 washing your ass with your drinking water. You would obviously have a designated shit washing bottle.
>>
File: 98699696.jpg (136 KB, 870x1390)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>1179455
>designated shit washing bottle
>>
>2014 pooped over log hanging off logging road
>2016 pooped on rock that had steep ledge
>>
>>1179308
>>>LGBTQ
>>
>>1179275
>I drink and shot in the same river, just like animals

JUST.
>>
>>1179455
How do you get your hand clean enough that you're comfortable making food or rubbing your eyes?
>>
>>1179657
Do you keep a diary of pooping?
>>
>>1178172
This thread. For me pooping is the worst part of going out. Definitely prefer my tricked out toilets with bidet. You guys bring tp and pack out, biodegradable stuff or use nature's own?
>>
>>1179848
I'd assume that using a bidet you wouldn't have to touch your ass at all. You'd just blast the shit off with water.
>>
I like to shit in the middle of the trail just to see if someone stepped.
>>
>>1180042
from what I was told you get sticks and stones to clean the shit off. Then take the water bottle and squirt it from the top of your ass crack and let it drip down. Then take your hand and finish cleaning your asshole and cheeks. Then use hand sanitizer to clean up. I don't know about you but sometimes it takes one swipe but when it's messy up to 3. Here's a fun fact take a shit, wipe and then smell your hand. That's right it's your shit that you're smelling. The smell transfered through the tp
>>
File: hait-MMAP-md.png (79 KB, 1036x733)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
I poop in shitholes.
>>
>>1180229
Well played sir.
>>
>>1179455

fucking stupid, just pour the water on your upward palm and do it.

> Anonymous 01/13/18(Sat)07:59:31 No.1179848▶>>1180042
>>1179455
How do you get your hand clean enough that you're comfortable making food or rubbing your eyes?

why are people such pussies about getting shit on their hands? You realize you turn food into shit for a living? That at any given moment, your body is stuffed with partially digested proto-poop along with full turds forming in your colon? That poop is not a taboo category in the universe? That the entire world is covered in poop and things that have been eaten and shitted? Get over yourself you fucking divas.

And as for washing, rinse well, run your hands in some dirt/ash/sand, rinse again, then grab a handful of pine straw if you can find it. Squeeze the bundle of pines straw (or anything pleasant smelling) and roll it all over your palms. Your hands will be clean and they will smell like pine. Carry on as normal.
>>
>>1178176
Win
>>
>>1178172
When I was a dumb kid I tried geocaching, couldn't find it and was busting for a shit. Went for a shit in a bush. later on the website someone posted that some dirty bastard shat on top of where it was hidden. Never bothered again.
10/10 would do again
>>
I use the Heisman Trophy method. Find a good sturdy tree and use one arm to hold yourself while leaning back, think Heisman Trophy.
>>
>>1178176
They usually have paper or a notebook in them that works great as toilet paper
>>
>>1178620
>only going /out/ on state approved (TM) ground with a bunch of mommies car camping with their kids

i shiggy diggy doo
>>
>>1178190
I laughed. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>1179095
Jokes on you: old rome had open toilets and a working sewage-system
>>
>>1181260
Only Rome the city, others not.
>>
File: Early2011-010-cairn.jpg (767 KB, 1920x1080)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
>>1178172
>>1178183
build a cairn, /out/ loves cairns
if you are camping in one spot long enough and you can source flat rocks you can even build a reusable toilet, river rocks are smooth and therefore softer on the arse
>>
>>1178176
Fucking kek

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.