[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 971.gif (617 KB, 498x498)
617 KB
617 KB GIF
Sit-in or Sit-on kayak?
>>
do you mean
Kayak or American bastardization?
>>
>>1200740
Iirc sit-on kayaks are for recreational use on flat water. They're also cheaper.
>>
what are you doing with it?
>>
>>1200740
sit-on kayaks are an abomination and people who have them should be gassed
>>
>>1200760
I even have pedals.
Come at me.

OP if you are fishing, sit ins are a drag and you have to wear a skirt if you are going to encounter waves or rough water.
Skirt are for gay
>>
>>1200793
Just use a canoe like a proper human being you flaming homosexual
>>
>>1200793
I've paddled through many a rough wave with a sit-in kayak and no skirt. I think the biggest waves I've ridden were 5 footers when the wind switched up and the harbor I was parked at became the focal point of the wind. I don't even have a bilge pump. I took on maybe a gallon or 2 of water that day and never felt in danger. Sit-in is way steadier since you have a lower center of gravity.
>>
This
>>
>>1200796
>canoe
So fucking slow and tippy. Why would anyone
>>
>>1200805
git gud
>>
>>1200802
BASED
>>
Sit on masterace here
What's the point of an enclosing over your legs unless your gonna be rapids or huge break?
Also love being able to take a break post up and dangle my feet in the water
>>
>>1200806
No matter how good you are , you are still just a jackass in a slow and tippy canoe
>>
>>1200819
I have a lot of whitewater experience in both canoe and kayak and canoes are so much more stable than kayaks it's not even funny.
And as for the speed decent canoeists will give the kayak guys a hell of a run for their money in a bunch of conditions.
tl;dr: git gud
>>
>>1200796
>>1200805
>>1200819
canoe? canoe!
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s8045yS-dfk
so you can be slow, tippy, AND flaming homosexual
>>
>>1200822
>guys a hell of a run for their money in a bunch of conditions.
Fishing in the ocean you will not even come close to my flipper kayak. Not in any way .
Whitewater? I have no idea because I am not faggot but I am pretty sure anything over class 4 and you ass is toast
>>
>>1200831
>anything over class 4 and you ass is toast
Not really.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hk257Mjj4o
>>
File: 346 Feb. 10 18.22.png (1.47 MB, 1060x809)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>1200740
GET A SIT ON TOP!!
>>
>>1200833
>call your kayak a canoe
>DUDE, LOOK WHAT I CAN DO IN A CANOE LMAO!
and can they do anything beside pitch them off 20' falls? because i've seen dudes do harder shit in literal barrels.
>>
>>1200868
That's still a canoe whether you wanna believe it or not, numbnuts
>>
>>1200872
whatever you need to tell yourself.
>>
>>1200874
Explain how it's not then
>>
>>1200876
i don't need to explain how it's not a canoe because anyone with a pair of eyes who isn't lying to themselves can see it's a kayak.
>>
>>1200880
I like how you have no idea what you're talking about yet still pretend you do.
>>
>>1200883
>did you just assume my craft?!
>reeeeeee!
self identify however you want, you're still a kayak.
>>
>>1200816
you can do that in a real kayak too, the point of having your lower body enclosed is that it gives your far greater control and stability, you press your knees against the hull so you can pivot the kayak, you should be able to tip a kayak so far down that you lips touch the water without tipping over,

furthermore, you can self rescue far more easily , and roll yourself to the surface again using your paddle instead of falling out of the kayak
>>
>>1200833
They combined the worst of both a canoe and kayak.
Bretty gay stuff and the guys like to nod a lot like ohe yeah epic dude everything is OK
Sick brah
>>
>>1200793
This

Sit in kayaks are complete shit for fishing.
>>
File: 20140419_120303.jpg (3.46 MB, 3264x2448)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB JPG
>>1200816
Yea i can do that with my sit in

Point of enclosing
>sunburn on legs
>lower centre of gravity
>not being a faggot
>>
>>1201277
Would it kill to rotate your image?
>>
>>1200740
Depends on what you're going to do. I find fishing on lakes and slow moving streams to be easier in a sit on style. If you ever plan on doing anything beyond paddling slowly to a location and sitting, you'll need a sit in style.
>>
>>1201453
Yes.
>>
>>1201563
>paddling slowly to a location and sitting, you'll need a sit in style.
Not with flipper pedals. way fucking faster and you sit on top
>>
File: 1JVwULg.webm (2.52 MB, 720x404)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB WEBM
>>1200740
What kind of water will you be doing? What will you be using your kayak for?

If you want to do stuff like fishing, scuba diving, or swimming get a sit on top. If you are gonna be doing a lot of whitewater or ocean kayaking and dont have a roll get a sit on top. If you want easy access of your stowed gear while kayaking get a sit on top. If you want a kayak that you can pedal with your legs then get a hobiecat.

Otherwise get a sit inside. Lower center of gravity, more storage, and less exposure to the elements. Plus with a skirt and a roll you can self rescue yourself out of most situations without having to swim.

>>1200833
If you've legit open boated the Tellico then serious props to you. May you of never drunken a booty beer because of that run. I paddled it in my 9R at 500 CFS and those drops were a little technical but dooooooope. Had a friend get pinned at Cry Baby and we had to live bait him out.

Ill also take this opportunity to point out the worst kinds of /out/ posters like this guy:
>>1200868
>>1200831

Dude, if you don't know what you are talking about then dont comment. We're all anonymous here, this BS macho posturing of false info helps no one.

>i've seen dudes do harder shit in literal barrels

Can they send a drop and maintain control and then send another one after that? Can they get worked in a Class V hole and then roll up and do the rest of the run?

That's like saying that pro snowboarders aint shit because you once saw a guy sled down a black diamond [and die].

>>1200880
>>1200888
HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU SEE A OPEN BOAT BEING PADDLED WITH AN OAR AND THINK ITS A KAYAK?!?!

No one with EVEN THE MOST BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF PADDLESPORTS WOULD THINK THAT THE VID HE JUST POSTED WAS A BUNCH OF KAYAKS.

DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

https://www.canoeicf.com/canoe-kayak-difference
>>
File: you're kidding, right.jpg (39 KB, 552x739)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>1201823
>open
>completely filled with floaty foam
>mfw
sorry, dummy. they may have started life as a canoe, but those faggots turned them into kayaks.
>>
>>1201823
>OPEN BOAT
Its not open if you are wearing a skirt an no one can see your legs anon.
Did you even watch the same vid?
>>
File: fishing-kayak-design.jpg (82 KB, 800x351)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>1201823
>If you want easy access of your stowed gear while kayaking get a sit on top
No it is way fucking easier to get gear from a sit in. Most of my fishing stuff is either in between my legs or in the tackle box under my seat or to the sides of the seat. Sit on top fags have to open their hatch and close it and also dig through sometimes where they can't see. Sometimes gear moves around in the compartment. I have a dry bag in my sit in that is much easier to use than a sealed compartment since opening those things is like a fucking bank vault in order to be leak-free. Or if they are easy to open kind (pic related) they are tiny as fuck and you have to elbow deep fist your kayak to get gear
>>
>>1201831
They have an open cockpit and are kneeling while paddling their craft. If they flip then they would get swamped full of water (Unlike WW kayakers who have skirts) ... which is why WW canoes have floatbags. So they dont have to use a bilge pump and empty out their craft every time they hit a wave or flip. The more air in your boat the less water.

I am a certified ACA instructor and have been teaching WW paddlesports for 5 years now. I know what im talking about because I do this for a fucking living.

If you think im just some random lying dude on the internet then feel free to listen to the INTERNATIONAL CANOE FEDERATION: https://www.canoeicf.com/canoe-kayak-difference

Or another certified AMERICAN CANOE ASSOCIATION instructor: https://paddling.com/learn/kayak-or-canoe-which-one-is-best-for-you/

Also
>calling floatbags floaty foam

lol.

>>1201841
Did you watch the same vid? None of those guys are wearing skirts.

You cant see their legs becuase they are kneeling and have floatbags in their boats. You see how how the plastic of their boat doesnt enclose their body? (Which is why open boaters have to use floatbags) That's what separates canoes from kayaks.

Kneeling and using an oar while kayaking is a real thing, its called C1 and is pic related, but none of the guys in the video posted above are doing C1 kayaking. They are all canoeing.
>>
>>1201852
>tl;dr "open" boats aren't really open
i.e. kayaks.
>>
>>1201852
faggot detected. Everyone else thinks pic related is a canoe and doesn't care about your dumb watercraft that .01% of canoers use.
>>
File: this is a canoe.jpg (243 KB, 1874x920)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>1201861
woops forgot pic
>>
>>1201852
>open cockpit and are kneeling
>>
File: crab attack.jpg (138 KB, 500x625)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>1201852
>certified ACA instructor
do you teach people to tie their shoes and not shit their pants, too? A canoe isn't the space shuttle or an F1 car; it's tougher to ride a bicycle than use a canoe
>>
>>1201852
>c-canoe's are hardcore, too guiz
>plznobully
>>
>>1201858
>>1201861
So according to you guys these are both the same type of watercraft?

Because the boat on the left, the Novacraft Ocoee was in the video posted above at 4:10 and you guys think it was a kayak. Here's the manufacturers site: http://www.novacraft.com/CANOEs/ocoee-113/

A lot of those guys were paddling Blackfly Octanes. You can check out its specs at http://www.blackflyCANOES.com/CANOES/octane-91/

That vid was also taken at Aint Louie Fest, a paddling festival which is ALL ABOUT sending shit in canoes.

The type of boat you are in doesnt change because you put floatbags in it or use an oar instead of a paddle. Are trucks with bed covers suddenly vans now?

>>1201873
I just reupped my L4 cert which means I can teach how to kayak on class 4+ rapids. The difference between class 4 canoeing and that flatwater lake canoe trip where your uncle buttfucked you as a kid is the same difference between black diamond mountain biking and road biking.

Im not even an open boater, ive done more whitewater kayaking than anything else. But seeing you guys assert false info as true when there's EXTREMELY EASILY ACCESSIBLE info all over the web and at your local outfitter that can set you straight is infuriating.
>>
>>1200826
Funniest video of all time.
>>
>>1201886
>a paddling festival which is ALL ABOUT sending shit in canoes
>best they can do is go over a 15' waterfall
fuckin weak.

and what's the point of making any claim about how badass you are in your "open" boat when you completely fill up the open part? re: your truck analogy, most faggots with bed covers drive them as a fashion statement, at which point they basically are a van. so whatever gets your dick hard thinking you're cool is no skin off my back, but it doesn't make you any less of a bitchass power in everyone lese's eyes.
>>
Shit in kayaks are for niggers, dykes, and hardcore river fags.

If you are non of the above save yourself the embarrassment and get a sit on top, and while you're at it get a Hobie. Buy once, cry once.
>>
>>1201895
*poser, not power
>>
File: 1450763044754.jpg (1.55 MB, 2304x1728)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>1201886
>So according to you guys these are both the same type of watercraft?

Depends, I get rid of the fucking paddle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj_o7WO7K3Y
>>
>>1201896
>Hobie
at that point you might as well save yourself a grand and put a $500 trolling motor on a $1000 wilderness systems since you aren't paddling.
>>
File: stout.jpg (128 KB, 960x637)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>1201895
Ive never claimed anything about me being badass in a canoe. So far im just explaining the difference between the difference between canoes and kayaks.

But, to make a point, WW Canoeing is objectively harder than WW kayaking. And I say that as a kayaker.

With WW canoes you:

-have a higher center of gravity, making it easier to get tipped.
-you're not wearing a skirt, so your boat can get swamped. Making it easier for holes and rapids to work you over and easier for you to get flushed out of your boat.

And the biggest reason:
-You're paddling only with one blade. This means you either have to constantly switch up your grip( As in if you paddle on the left side you have your right hand on top and if you paddle on your right you have your left on top.) Which takes time and is not always practical in a rapid.

Or you keep the same grip and now you have a power side and an off side because now you have to bring your paddle across your bow to paddle on the opposite side while keeping the same grip. Its awkward and gives you less power.

Which makes WW canoeing all about finesse. You really have to time and plan out your strokes in advance. If you stutterstroke or hesitate you'll end up swimming. Watch slalom trials from the summer olympics. Those guys are at the top of their game and still can completely fuck over their times with one missed stroke.

People WW canoe for the same reason people go unicycle mountain biking or monoskiing. Its a different challenge than the regular sport and its fun. Some people like to push their physical limits and skills. Plus you can hold more beer in a canoe.

Judging from your comments I know that if you ever tried whitewater of any type (Like this: https://youtu.be/tAqg8BkSGYg?t=1m1s) [Embed] you'd end up on the 5 o'clock news.

If you think sending 15 foot drops in a canoe is weak then why dont you show us a pic of you doing better?
>>
File: jackson big rig.jpg (138 KB, 640x640)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>1201898
That's hilarious.

>>1201861
My exact words: "Kneeling and using an oar while kayaking is a real thing, its called C1 and is pic related, but none of the guys in the video posted above are doing C1 kayaking."

You:
>Everyone else thinks pic related is a canoe and doesn't care about your dumb watercraft that .01% of canoers use

Its not a canoe. I never said it was a canoe. Its a C1 kayak. You are a retard with no reading comprehension.

>>1201849
Why would you put things inside your sit on top kayak when you can..... wait for it.... put it ON TOP?

That's kind of the whole point of getting one.

I have no doubt that whatever setup you have works great for you and what you use it for but as a general rule most kayak fisherman use sit on tops like hobies or jackson coosas because its easier for them to get access to their gear. Google "fishing kayak" and 90% of the pictures are sit on tops.

All those things you listed can such as storing gear in a drybag between your legs or under your seat you can also be done on a sit on top. Plus you can keep your poles behind your seat and use that drywell you hate so much as a place to put your catch. Most fishing kayaks come with open storage areas behind your seat or by your feet that you can store stuff without having to hatch dive.
>>
>>1201948
>storing gear in a drybag between your legs or under your seat can also be done on a sit on top
Not nearly as easy because it can't fall out of my sit-in and there's actually room under my seat.

Also wasn't talking about the fucking picture you brainlet I was talking about the 6 foot long "canoe" in the fucking video
>>
The one time I used a sit in kayak I forgot my legs were not covered and they got scorched by the sun. It also handled like shit
>>
>>1202116
Fuck I meant sit on. Sit ins are much better
>>
>>1200740
>Sit-in
kayak

>Sit-on
log
>>
>>1202118
Sounds like you spent one day on a crappy product.
Try a hobie outback and get back to me
>>
I’ve never been kayaking before but I’m taking a trip to Colorado to go trout fishing this May. Would it be a ton of fun to bring a kayak? I’ve never been fishing in Colorado so I’m not sure how crazy rapids are and all
>>
>>1201940
>People WW canoe for the same reason people go unicycle mountain biking or monoskiing
because they suck too much to be great at something purpose designed for their activity, so they move to something that performs terribly so they have a built in excuse for their technical inferiority and claim it magically makes them more badass.
>>
If you want to fish: sit on top kayak or a canoe
for almost anything else: Sit in kayak, maybe a canoe if you want something different
>>
>>1200740
Do you want your testicles to be underwater or not?
If not, then sit-on.
>>
>>1202187
>REEEE, Things are like I say they are and I will always be right
>I wish I could accomplish more than just operating a microwave oven to heat hotpockets

It's cringy that the WW kayaker in this thread even wastes his time explaining this stuff to you, because it's obvious to everyone reading this thread that you have not been out of your mom's basement since you were 8.
>>
>>1202488
>being this wrong
i haven't been out since i was 5, and i don't even need to know how to use a microwave because mommy does it for me. faggot.
>>
>>1202225
there's no reason the superior sit-in kayak wouldn't also be better for fishing. Lower center of gravity, less exposure to wind and sun, half of the hull is easily accessible storage, you have a "dashboard" on top of your legs to mount fishfinder/gps, and can bring particularly floppy fish well inside the boat so they can't flop away while you unhook them, you can handle waves better, you don't have a hatch to open to retrieve gear, and you aren't a faggot.
>>
>>1201852
>I just started working at a place that does white water rafting therefore I know everything about the sport

yikes
>>
>>1202498
too low to get a good cast or sight fish.
no pro fish guys use a sit in.
not any
>>
>fishing
sit on
>anything else
sit in
>>
>>1202765
It's probably a 4-6 inch difference, if that's what affects your casting and vision then you have worse problems. Also casting distance doesn't matter as much on a fucking boat that can go anywhere there's water. Profags also use bass boats in tournaments which are total fucking useless overpriced memes.
>>
>>1202765
sit on tops do (webm related) in waves much easier than the more stable sit in. Also the wind blows a sit on top significantly harder which makes it hard to stay in a spot for 5 seconds without anchoring and can affect tracking.
>>
File: sitontopkayaking.webm (2.95 MB, 640x360)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>1202838
fucking fuck heres the webm
>>
>>1202839
what a dum-dum
>>
>>1202839
I hope that fishfinder is waterproof looks like one of the more expensive ones
>>
>>1202838
Still, no pro fishes from a sit in because it sucks.
i did it for years, i will never go back
>>
Should I get this for a first kayak?
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/boa/d/14-foot-fishing-kayak/6494669901.html
>>
>>1202980
it was probably a cheapo sit in and an expensive sit on then
>>
>>1203004
Once again, no pro uses a sit in.
I am older and have been kayak fishing since before sit on tops became the norm. My favorite boats were wilderness systems but I have fished most of them.
No serous fisherman uses a sit in.
They just dont.
>>
>>1203007
shit logic is shit
>>
>>1203017
Care to point out the error in logic?
>>
>>1201940
Or you can just j-stroke like every halfway decent canoeist out there
>>
>>1203045
"the pros use it" is a shit argument. Pros generally use whatever their sponsor is trying to sell.
>>
>>1202997
100 bucks, why the hell not. It looks like it floats. You might have to DIY a seat if it doesn't come with one since it looks discontinued
>>
>>1203007
literally all of these arguments are trash, from your google picture, the "no pro uses one" - >>1203277 this anon is right about that, the unverifiable "i am older and muh authority", the "no serious fisherman", and the "they just don't" are in no way, shape, or form a counter to the clearly listed advantages of the sit in kayak
>>
File: homer-thinking.png (124 KB, 611x407)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>1203288
>>1203277
So you are saying that if it wasnt for sit on top kayak consortium with its crooked tactics , the pros would be fishing in the sit in kayaks that they so long for?
>>
File: 8383793787_4b940122bb_b.jpg (446 KB, 1024x683)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
>>1203294
I'm waiting for a valid counterargument that doesn't use logical fallacies
>>
>>1203301
Yeah this is not a high school debate
Keep waiting , I will keep fishing in my sit on top.
If you are not interested in what the pros use I dont know what to tell you.
>>
Sit on you can fish and carry a ton of shit for camping, totally stable, your kids can use it no problem. It tracks like garbage and its a bitch to portage, i usually just drag it through the woods between lakes. My next one will be a pack boat, a low rise canoe designed to be paddled like a kayak, best of both worlds.
>>
>>1203312
Pros use bass boats that doesn't mean I want one because they are shit tier
>>
>>1203343
Well there you go, if I fished enough on smaller lakes I would for sure buy a bass boat. I fished a few times on a buddy's boat and it was pretty sweet. You stand mostly and can control the position with your foot.
Not for everyone but to say that they are shit is just a silly opinion.
>>
>>1203345
You can put those foot controls in a jon boat, pontoon boat, fiberglass boat, hell you could even put them on a kayak if you mounted a trolling motor.
>>
>>1203312
>t. trying to justify bad purchase
>>
File: 1512922292492.webm (1.95 MB, 460x612)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB WEBM
>>1203355
Sure but the way it all comes together on the bass boat with the flat carpet surface is just elegant.
You seem to be big on "stop liking what I dont like" and perhaps i detect a bit of Fox and Grapes eh?
>>
>>1203365
Now you are just trying too hard
>>
>>1202518
You can't read. It is my 5th season instructing for an outfitter. Ive been WW kayaking since I was 16.

I have both ACA and PC certs. Ive worked for NOLS. You can go get fucked.

Seeing people like >>1201831 lie about knowing the most basic of info triggers me hard.

>>1203265
J strokes arent power strokes, they're correction strokes.
Watch the guy in the vid at >>1200833 J stroke instead of taking a boof stroke to go over the drop and get stuck.

But yes, you can avoid cross bowing by J stroking.
>>
>>1201940
Is that the Sinks on the Little about 2/3s through? Water's high, I can't tell.
>>
File: durr.jpg (32 KB, 500x371)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>1203479
>defensive namefag still in full damage control mode
lol. you should take up biking too
>buy unicyle
>toohard.jpg
>attach second wheel
>i-it's still a unicycle though, guiz
>>
>>1204251
He's right, though. Putting float bags in a canoe doesn't make it a kayak. They're differently shaped craft, used with a different paddling implement and body posture. One is mostly open on top, and one is mostly closed.
If he's guilty of anything, it's allowing himself to be baited by retards.
ps. 'uni cycle' literally means 'one wheel', and I'm sure you can figure out 'bicycle'....so that's a pretty bad analogy.
>>
>>1204261
Still only that faggot is talking about whitewater when nobody else cares. Whitewater isn't something most people do more than a few times, and therefore would just rent those types of vessels.
>>
>>1202839

Why didn't he surf the wave out instead of turning into it.
>>
>>1204261
>'uni cycle' literally means 'one wheel', and I'm sure you can figure out 'bicycle'
wow, ur so smrt. thanks for pointing out the exact fucking point of using unicycle/bicycle for the analogy.
>>
>>1204314
Looks like he tried to but he was only using the pedal drive and had barely any control
>>
>>1200740
sit on if you're going for casual and dont mind some splashing. Sit in allows for spray skirts that can be super useful for ocean shit and other stuff
>>
>>1204600
>Sit in allows for spray skirts that can be super gay if you are a gayfag homosecks dickbutt ass shchnouser
>>
you fucking tards.
Sit ons, you can strap your shit all over the place and you can travel comfy as can be. They're more stable and you can do more on the top of them than having to do everything in your lap as compared to a sit-in (like fishing).

Sit-ins are for everything else.
You want to be lazy and fish, maybe camp a few days? Get a sit-on.
You want to travel as fast and far as you can? Sit-in.
>>
>>1204696
I don't even need one 98% of the time. I might use one in 5 foot waves on my sit-in. In a rough I might end up back at the shore with enough water to fill a disposable water bottle after a couple hours of paddling, which is really a non factor.
>>
>>1204698
Or you could have all your gear be INSIDE the kayak, and be comfy.
>>
>>1204701
At that point why not just get a sot
>>
>>1204708
Because I enjoy the lower profile of the sit-in since I like to fish around and not get blown around, and also find it easier being closer to the water to pull up a big fish, like having my fish finder closer to eye level rather than staring at my crotch while paddling, and like having all my cargo immediately accessible rather than having to open that damn bank vault hatch.
>>
>>1204714
you must also enjoy being a faggot and not doing what everyone else does to look "special"
>>
>>1201563
There are a lot of dumb fucks who have no idea what they're talking about itt. Hey faggot tell these guys they need sit-ins https://youtu.be/MB2FIGhKNr0
>>
>>1204853
THEY ARE CLEARLY PROS WEARING LYCRA, THEY KNOW BETTER THAN YOU
/thread
>>
>>1204853
>>1204853
holy crap that is the worst camera work I have ever fucking seen.
>>
>>1204892
just a bad edit. Could have gotten 5 minutes of decent video out of that 17 minute bullshit
>>
>>1204888
>focused on what other men are wearing instead of everything else actually pertinent to the discussion
>is faggot
>>
>>1204901
Your sarcasm detector must not be working today.
>>
>>1200802
Good luck fishing in this, you'll sink in about 15 minutes.
>>
>>1204429
You're more than welcome. I know it's confusing. :)
>>
>>1204268
I care about whitewater. Yes, it's a bit more niche than some types of paddling, but so what?
Anyway, whether we're talking about whitewater, flatwater, or ocean boating, canoes are still canoes.
>>
I'll be renting either a canoe or kayak soon. Plan on having a fairly large bag with me. How fucked am I?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.