[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Do any if you keeps your swimmin hole spots secret?
>>
>>1289378
I share mine only with hot grills.
>>
>>1289439
Yeah, 'cause showing some little whore will never result in all of her friends and fuckbuddies taking over the place within a month, right?
>>
>>1289439
>Dumping hot coals in water

Smokey bear approves
>>
>>1289460

>tfw antisocial autist
>>
>>1289463
Nah, m8, fine to take along the hot girl to the swimming hole, that's part of the fun. Point is IF you're trying to keep it "secret" for whatever reason, pretty stupid idea to bring women along. It's no secret that women are completely incapable of keeping a secret about anything, and the number of people they are going to tell directly increases proportionally to how big a secret it's supposed to be.
>>
>>1289378
Buddy of mine did his master's thesis on this, actually. Women see secrets as "social capital," meaning a secret to them is like a stack of money. They "spend" it by telling other people, thus increasing the value and extent of their "network" and leading to other potentially valuable information being exchanged with them. Doing this also takes her "secret" out of the risk pool - if the secret she has is exposed by someone other than her, it loses all value. But by sharing it, she gets several other secrets given to her in exchange and probably over time, making something of one time and unstable value into something of long term and stable value to her interests.

Not that women actually plan this out - it's just a description of their hard wiring.
>>
>>1289478
He was lying about bringing girls to a secret swiming hole to strangers online which is sad but what is even more sad is he calls you socially retarded autist for pointing out a very well known fact, calling him out
>>
File: 503Q.jpg (313 KB, 650x590)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>1289485
after the second tinder bitch tried the same with me, i kept my hiking routes secret.
>>
some assholes stumbled upon my secret little swimming hole and made a HD video and posted it on youtube.

im still pissed, but atleast i got to enjoy it for a few years. now its litered with empty beer cans and orange peels.
>>
>>1290347
youtube is simultaneously cancer and a goldmine for outdoor pursuits
>>
>>1290347
I don't understand why its so hard to keep your beer cans. Just put it in the same store bag you were given at your Pakistani ran gas station.
>>
>>1289378
Kinda hard to keep the Great Lakes a secret.

>>1289463
He's actually right (I consider myself a feminist, but facts are facts).
>>
>>1290398
And be arrested. Good idea!
>>
>>1290398
Do you not understand the concept of trash?
>>
I live on a lake so not really.
I keep my fishing/dive spots secret from fishermen and spearos
>>
>>1289378
It's not safe to swim outside of a pool, there could be undercurrent/deep holes, you could get stuck by something submerged,ect
>>
>>1289378
information about the equipment this guy has??
>>
>>1293401
It's not safe to walk off sidewalks, a tree could fall on you, you could fall down a ravine
>>
>>1289460
>t. beta male
>>
File: 2016-12-08 19.27.35.jpg (7 KB, 250x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>1293442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygKBj9V-XV0
>>
>>1293829
jesus can someone just post a fucking screencap
I hate these damn
>ebig 4chan thread
videos

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.