[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How /out/ can I get in NYC? I already went through Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge and Fort Tilden. Is there anywhere else?
>>
>>1293054
>/out/
>in ... city
No.
>>
nyc tool here, pretty much fuckin nothing. Head out to LI or upstate. Catskills just a 2-3 hr drive away friend
>>
>>1293054
Take the LIRR from Penn station or from Queens and go to Long Island. There's the massapequa trails with trail access from LIRR station. Cedar Beach in Sufflok county is super nice and never crowded and you will have Gilgo state park all to yourself if you walk west on the beach. Best thing to really do would be to take the LIRR all the way out to Montuak, which is epic.
>>
>>1293054
If you are a no-car fag you can take the bus to delaware water gap
https://www.nps.gov/dewa/planyourvisit/directions.htm

But please stay in the new jersey side
>>
I always thought urbex in the subway system would be an awesome thing to do, but not sure how easy it would be without being placed in prison for terrorism
>>
>>1293054
Go north to Adirondack park

/out/ wonderland
>>
>>1293691
This ^^ I do trips upstate to the Adirondacks every summer. A fuckin blast, I love it up there

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.