[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is going to the lake a good first date? Got a date with this girl to the lake. I’m a newbie to the outdoors and she’s all about it. I’m kind of a filthy urbanite hipster desu but I am open to everyone. What should we do and talk about when at the lake?
>>
>>1336067
Tie cinder blocks to each other's feet and hop off the dock it's fun for the whole family
>>
File: 1503367069847.png (480 KB, 746x718)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>1336067
Fuck you normie REEEEEEEEE
>>
Fuck off boomer dating is so 1980s. Pump and dump
>>
Take her where there's no phone service in the national forest. Tie her to a tree and let the bears eat her boobies off LOL
>>
>>1336067
>how do I talk to a girl?
>>>/rk9/
>>
>>1336080
>t. obvious /biz/ refugee
>>
>>1336151
LMAO
>>
File: 1416345656924.jpg (36 KB, 502x453)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>1336067
>what should we talk about

are you actually this dumb/boring?
>>
>>1336067
Only go to watch the submarine races
>>
>>1336080
>acts like his mom didn’t invent pump and dump

Top kek
>>
Maybe she will have to shit outside, and you can keep walking too close and leering at her haha.
>>
just go swimming fag.
>>
>>1336067
>does all this water make you wet?
>>
>>1336067
that pic New Zealand?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>1336204
>>
>>1336067
i remember when i was 16. the first time i made out with my main high school girlfriend was one lake. its a good idea. bring a blanket and some water/beer. it will be cute.
>>
>>1336067
>Is it a good date
Yes

>Is it a good first date
lmao no
>>
>>1336067
Whether it's a good first date or not depends on the girl. You might wanna have a guiding activity; like taking pictures on your phone or something.

It 100% doesn't have to be autistically stuck to; the activity is legitimately just a placeholder for in case there's a lull in conversation. If literally any other idea develops naturally, that's a lot better.

Going on a walk up the pier, around the lake, etc could also work. I think you'll end up wanting to focus on converastion, pointing out cool looking stuff you see, etc.

Stay off your phone, don't dominate everything by taking constant pictures, try to focus on her and what she wants to do. If she's /out/ it's possible she'll have an idea of what she wants to do anyway.
>>
>>1336067

Nature isn't your fucking wingman. It'll break your legs, tie you up and fuck your woman right in front of you all the covering you in ticks. Stay in the inner city for your fucking dates where it's safe and big gubment will give you food stamps and section 8 housing due to your inability to fend for yourself.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.