[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply Here

File: 1497797040281.png (980 KB, 719x719)
980 KB
980 KB PNG
Recently I have thought about buying a (most likely) small amount of land in rural Maine where I would build a cabin, and live/small-time homestead during summer.

Has anyone here ever bought land innawoods like this?
How did it go?
>>
thats a pretty good use of money my friend. their might be other uses that could make you money though. but thats pretty good.
>>
Left desu
>>
Fuck off. We are full.
>>
>>1336596
>live/small-time homestead during summer.
>during summer
Just rent a place at that point
Why not just live there till you die and never have to work or see anyone ever again? Thats the whole point isn't it?
>>
>>1336601
yeah op should invest in cryptos
>>
>>1336596
One in the middle: someone needs to pull her away from the two whores she's hanging out with if she isn't already completely polluted. You can tell from her tan lines thongs ain't her first choice when /out/, looks like she grabbed something from the Victoria's Secret bin just in case.

On the left, we have a fun gf who's gonna cheat when she gets a chance, and on the right we have a confirmed and tramp stamped mixed blood whore who's gonna give you an STD.
>>
File: 80c.png (58 KB, 645x729)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>1336710
>>
>>1336720
Maybe homestead is an overstatement.

I work as a teacher in Massachusetts and I would like to spend my summers there and try to be as self-sufficient as possible.
>>
>>1336792
>Massachusetts

Oh double fuck off. We're full.
>>
>>1336792
>spend my summers there and try to be as self-sufficient as possible.
Self sufficiency is not a part time job. You are better off LARPing in the city. You are bound for failure with the attitude you currently have.
>>
>>1336596
Just bought land to start something similar. Actually just created a thread asking for help identifying some berries among all the other stuff growing here. Have not done much yet, but it feels great.
>>
>>1336898
It is better to learn skills through practice and not jump into a do-or-die survival situation to test your self-sufficiency. But something tells me you spend little time outside.
>>
part time self sufficiency is out of the question, but having a summer cabin/cottage sounds nice
>>
>>1336596
Never owned any land up there, but a buddy of mine's dad offered a 2 acre plot of land for $8,000. Small stream running through the property, actually a really nice plot of land. If you can find a nice area for a decent price, go for it.
>>
>>1336596
ITS MID OR FEED
>>
>>1336778
your logic is backwards, the girl spending enough time outside in her underwear to develop the tanline is the vape.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.