[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

went for a walk
heres a few shots

(i have been having a serious "photog" block for like last year, finally did some shots that i enjoy...)
>>
2/10
>>
>>
4/10
>>
>>
6/10
>>
>>
8/10
>>
>>
10/10
>>
>>3150184
Love this one, nice work m8
>>
>>3150192
Very calm relaxing stuff OP, glad you got out of the hole. I have one problem though
>watermark
>>
Amazing shots OP
>>
ahhhh so good
i love ur work opee xoxo
pls post moar desu
>>
thanks guys

>>3150198
yeah i know, im a cunt since some of my stuff got into random wallpaper sites and packs, back then without any mark.. but i try to have it as "unnoticeable" as possible
>>
>>3150192
perfect rating
>>
Top tier comfy anon
Assuming this is digital, I'd totally copy your pp style if I knew how, at least for some shots
The color of the sky is what gets me, but you probably timed it intentionally with those lovely golden tones in the vegetation

Stuff like this saves the /p/
>>
hey thanks again
>>3150219
yup, digital. basically... camera calibration in lightroom, pull blue hue slider almost to -100, pull the red hue slider to around 50, the rest is just curves, color edits, and pushing the temperature where the grass looks almost golden, but the sky still remains blue-ish. so like, its almost as the "gimmicky" teal and orange, but much less pronounced
>>
what's the camera, anon?
>>
>>3150227
x-e1; zhongyi lens turbo II; most of the shots here were shot with nikkor-s auto 35/2.8, some with fujinon 50/1.4
>>
>>3150181
>>3150184
>>3150191
saved. love these
>>
>>3150232
Cool photos, bro, but you must be lying. Everyone in /p/ knows that you can't get sharp photos without at least full frame camera, let alone a fuji AND a lens turbo.

... I jest, don't ban me mods.
>>
Saw this and my blood pressure just dropped to relaxed. I am saving these If you don't mind. That first one is really amazing.
>>3150181
>>3150187

>>3150206
Understandable, and well done as I can't find the watermark. I don't mind arts stamping their hard work, so long as it doesn't detract from it.

I know I wish I had done that myself. I reposted the famous "Stańczyk" as the pic to my intelligent wall of angry text reply here a long time ago. Few months later I found a "Stańczyk" meme running loose. I swear to my friends I spawned it, but none believe me.
>>
Pretty fookin solid work.Saved a few of them. Nice composition
>>
Good, photos, but not great.

Competent composition but with fairly boring subject matter. The processing is very nice though and brings them all up a couple of levels. Pleasing to look at but very forgettable.

They all look like they'd be good as a backdrop for a girl in a pretty dress.
>>
>>3150500
>>3150181

Oh, this first one is fine as it is though. Great for a Desktop wallpaper.
>>
>>3150184
where this?
nice work btw
>>
>>3150500
thanks man - well, basically, thats how most of my work probably looks, but. i enjoy the aesthetics and shit

>>3153822
thanks
50.6417274,16.2520163 approximately
>>
File: 1123212212132.jpg (42 KB, 723x360)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>3153832
>50.6417274,16.2520163
fuck coordinates lol

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
PhotographerDoležal Martin
Image-Specific Properties:

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.