[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

>follow an urban ig group
>all comments are
>DOPE
>KILLER TONES
>SICK ANGLES MAN
>EPIC SHOT BRO
>100 100 100 flames
>>
>>3150325
>following an urban ig group in the first place
pleb
>>
>>3150327
how else will i expand my followers base?
>>
>>3150337
buy a bot
>>
>>3150343
How to bot?
>>
>>3150325
Kek true, hate it. Especially the 100 and flame. I just hate it. Same with the okay hand sign. Fuck I'm such a depressing pessimistic narcissist hater.
>>
>>3150360
there was a thread with picture of a hoe with massive tits and op was talking about he accidentally liked the picture of his mom's co-worker and some shit like in that thread some anon explained gaining followers with bot shit
check the archive site for the thread
remember a ig hoe from taiwan with massive tits is on the thread image
>>
>>3150376
shit i rememebr that thread
>>
>>3150360
>>3150376
I was in that thread

Here it is >>3142694

I have a bot that I run on my account, I purchased a bot that I can run from my house, it's a very intricate program that can really target users well. I also run a few of my friends accounts. And as you can see in pic related, I average around 30 followers per day. And I don't have to do anything

>>3150325
OP, those are bots just commenting, and the people running the bots don't know shit about how to run them. They just started them up and let them go without modifying any of the settings, which is why you get those retarded comments
>>
>>3150416
are they expensive?
>>
>>3150419
The program that I bought isn't that bad. They have different licences you can buy for the program. I think it's like $50 to run one account, 70 to run 5 accounts, and like $90 to run an unlimited amount of accounts. They just changed their terms for $5 to maintain the license, which still isn't too bad. I'm basically paying $60 per year to gain 10k followers per year, I get better engagement with my posts too, which is a bonus.

The website is called followliker, if you want to check it out yourself
>>
>>3150416
lol
so good to see that you're gaining followers, my man
>>
>>3150423
what do you get other than a "followers: 9k" next to your name? do you get approached for gigs or promotions because companies think you have a lot of influence?

on average for me i get around 50 likes when using major hashtags and get new follower requests from garbage accounts or random shoe and food companies
>>
>>3150428
Don't really know to be honest. I don't really have a specific goal in my mind. Right now my goal is simply to get to 10k which will make it more realistic to actually approach smaller companies for sponsored stuff. I do get more large pages sharing my photos, and I think that has to do with larger engagements making my photos more visible within the hashtags I use. Before I used did this stuff with my account, my images were getting maybe 100 likes, now, I'm regularly hitting 1000+ likes with 50+ comments. And I'd be lying if I didn't say that it's also me being dumb and just liking the status of a larger number account and more likes on my photos, because that's part of it too.
>>
File: 1503105230858.png (89 KB, 363x475)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>3150428
>new follower requests
>>
>>3150434
does interacting with other accounts like liking their photos or making comments affect your visibilty? like is it an algorithm thing or just people will see your username more ofter?
>>
>>3150434
Lol, I just bought Followliker yes. Can you share your settings, anon?
>>
>>3150437
Basically the way it works is it goes and likes, follows, unfollows, and comments on content that you tell it to. And that will make it far more likely for those people to come check out your stuff, like it, comment, and follow you. My account sends out close to 800 likes per day, and follows/unfollows roughly 500-600 people per day, and leaves like 100 comments.

>>3150438
I'm not at home right now, and I'm actually about to fly out of town, so I can't give you my exact settings, but check out this site, this will be a good base for you to start at.

http://imristo.com/the-ultimate-followliker-instagram-tutorial/

One thing that I figured out is that targeting people that are following a specific account works MUCH better than targeting people that use a specific hashtag. For example, target the people that are liking, commenting or follow Peter Mckinnon (or whatever his name is) or someone that has similar content to your account because you know that they will already like your stuff.

And second, START SLOW. You have to kind of "train" instagram to get used to your account activity. So first day just start off following and unfollowing 50 people, and work your way up adding 50 more per day till you hit your target amount. Same with liking, and commenting.

Also, I've found that the unfollow function doesn't work that great. So I set the unfollow amount like 100 unfollows higher than my follows to ensure my following number doesn't inflate like crazy (which it has done in the past).
>>
>>3150443
Perfect. Thank you very much. Travel safe, anon.
>>
>>3150449
share your experience after some days anon
>>
File: Different services.jpg (207 KB, 1738x368)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>3150457
Not him. but this has been my progress with different services. Followliker has been by far the best service for me. A few other services I've used have been shut down before

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2017 (Macintosh)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution144 dpi
Vertical Resolution144 dpi
Image Created2017:09:13 11:38:37
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1738
Image Height368
>>
>>3150368
this site ai'nt helpin neither
>>
>>3150434
Some guy who has 10k and has shitty shots will be loved over the actual good shots.

Lets see your work unless youre a fraud. Fuck ill follow you if i like it.
>>
>>3150549
Yeah, this is me. This is one of my more recent photos, it was shared by a larger instagram account the day after I posted it, which really helped boost it higher (but it was the color version, which also looked good). The only problem with my plan is that I don't really do the "hipster product shots" that companies would really be looking for, but it might work well for actual photography gear companies looking for images they can use or something.
>>
>>3150551
Youre better off selling your shit to calendars.

Btw i hate post process frauds.

Good luck in your ventures. I followed you. Or did i. You cant tell.

Sellout.
>>
>>3150558
what do you mean by post process fraud?
>>
>>3150551
Lol, i think you followed me a few days ago
>>
>>3150575
Same.
My reaction was, "I should ignore this digipleb's bot account".
>>
>>3150325
Welcome to real life.
>>
File: 1401900350016.jpg (31 KB, 638x638)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>present your photos on the same platform that people to use to show off what they ate
>surprised the comments are superficial

I don't think I've ever seen any decent comments on instagram. They manage to somehow be even more brainless than youtube comments. They all feel like they were written by bots.

Why is it a thing to share your non-phone photography on instagram anyways? Wasn't it made for phones only? Maybe you are getting a wider audience but is it the kind of audience you want? Unless of course you make soulless commercial photography.
>>
Photography in 2017:

Paying for algorithms to interact with other algorithms that other people pay for so you can both increase a meaningless and arbitrary number.

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>3150443
Have you ever been shadow banned? Also how do you deal with accounts that are obviously bots that follow you? Do you bother following them back knowing they'll probably unfollow you in a day or two? Do you unfollow anyone who doesn't follow you after a certain period of time?
>>
>>3150598
what's a better platform?

>>3150657
Lol, that makes me sad when you put it like that
>>
Jesus.
Suddenly, I'm highly ashamed for even having an Instagram account.
>>3150657
This.
>>
>>3150598
to be totally honest, i post dslr photos in my IG only because the lens on my dslr can capture more than my iphone lens in certain situations. so i usually reserve my dslr ig shots for wide angle/long exposure, while everything else is phone only
>>
>>3150325
The worst for me was back when everyone used flickr and it was nothing but asspats and other generic comments
>lovely composition!
>such a great shot my friend!
>wonderful capture!
>you really captured the light well!

Then it became the spam shit from groups that wanted to get bigger
>Hi! Nice shot. I'm the admin of dicksuckers group. Do you mind posting this photo in our group? It will get more exposure and be enjoyed by fellkw dicksuckers!

And the most cancerous was "awards".
>congrats! You've just earned today's flickr award for best composition! Earn this award or another 2 more times to level up!

Seriously what the fuck...
>>
>take a nicely framed photo of a popular spot in the city
>submit to the group
>ignored
>power user takes similar pic week later
>FEATURED: EPIC SHOT BY THIS DOPE IG USER
>>
>>3150987
it's about the number of followers that guy has vs you. IG accounts will share bigger accounts because it's more likely to gain them followers (or they pay for a feature)
>>
>>3150368
>Especially the 100 and flame.
you just hate **gger culture.
>>
>>3151016
So whats the point? If you dont have 5k followers dont bother hashtagging your photos?
>>
>>3151019
No, I still max out my hashtags almost everytime. 30 hashtags on each post. That's how the pages see you, getting the top post on their hashtag they require for a feature on their account. See >>3150551
>>
>>3150457
>>>3150449 (You)
>share your experience after some days anon

Up by 121 followers in 7 days.
>>
>>3153407
nice. I'd say that's a pretty successful start, especially if you're starting slow and stepping it up each day
>>
I've tried just uploading pics and using - not so popular hash tags with a few thousand posts for a week or so, but I don't really get new followers.

So, basically to start out I really need a bot to do the dirty (follow unfollow, like, comment) work for me?

My username is vladdixx if you wanna follow me
>>
>>3154490
your photos are shit thats the main problem
>>
There are free scripts that automatically follow, comment and like, so why would you pay for that?
Take a look at InstaPy, it gets me about 50 followers per day.
>>
>>3154653
Do use it for automatic commenting too? What rate do you set it to for following and liking?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.