[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 46 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: steph-matt.jpg (20 KB, 400x600)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
I told you guys Matt Granger was getting it in with these Asian chicks. He really does like the Asians. For sure he had to have boned Tina and Kay, and now he's got Steph on his channel all the time.

Either he has mad game or something else working in his favor. He says he's married but I've never seen a single pic of his wife, have any of you? What kind of game do you need to run to have hot models become FWB ?

I want to be a hot shot youtube photographer and grow my own harem of hot young Asian girls. How does one get started?

Pic related (downsampled FB size)
>>
He lives in Australia which is filled with Asians, and despite us memeing on him 24/7 he has achieved success both professionally and on youtube - he's inoffensive with a clean social media record, and while weird looking he succeeds in bathing at least once a week.

In short, they come to him - and while he probably orders Thai To Go(tm) while his wife is out of town, I doubt he's smashing mad puss over the reality that hanging with him really does add to a models portfolio.
>>
>>3150616
He lives in NYC now, Steph is American
>tfw no qt 20 year old azn model to take pics of me fucking
>also my fucking face when my co workers were trying to convince me, a 26 year old man, that I shouldn't date 20 year old women
>>
Well I seriously want to transition from street to portraits, then stuff like this. A side chick wouldn't be bad at all.

How do I work my way there? Get cheap craigslist girls for portraits first? Once I get a decent portfolio then shoot nude/boudoir? I've heard most girls when they see really well done photos of other girls, then they want nice photos as well.
>>
>>3150616
Too bad hes fat and a shit photographer
>>
>>3150622
Those thoughts don't cross his mind when Steph is bouncing up and down on him.
>>
>>3150621
You can start with craigslist but if you live in a large enough city the slightly more professional option is ModelMayhem, or fetlife if you want to do real dirty stuff.

Canadians can do what I did to start and use kijiji - it worked a lot better than MM.
>>
>>3150625
I'm in Toronto so that works. For portraits I only have the 60mm Sigma 2.8 and 50mm 1.5 smc super takumar on my a6000. Do I need anything more than that?
>>
>>3150627
meant f1.4 50mm
>>
>>3150627
Fuck no, just ad "Natural light photographs" for now and they'll understand you're working your way up.

But once you know you like doing portraits even having one flash and a softbox makes you look like a pro to the average new model
>>
>>3150623
doubt his cock would be long enough to extend longer than what his thighs do, the only way i can think they could fuck is to have steph nestled in his crouch, wrapped in his legs
>>
Why are are so many teenagers herr with yellow fever.
I'll admit that i had it, got over it after dating a Chinese girl. But what is the obsession here, is it just the one guy posting this creepy shit or is the give mind that strong.
>>
>>3150633
Because they don't talk back
>>
>>3150633
Sideways vaginas mate
>>
>>3150633
As long as they are not too westernized, very loving and obedient. My apartment is taken care of, clothes washed, and dinner all the time. Petite and tiny too.
>>
>>3150621
>side chick
Good luck getting other models once everyone hears how you fuck/try to fuck every girl.

I'm not saying you won't fuck some of the girls - I certainly have. But it's not worth the risk of alienating yourself from other models.

Of course none of this applies if you're Araki/uncle Terry.
>>
>>3150623
The man is like a bowling pin shaped water bed.
>>
>>3150611
man, shut the fuck up already. who gives a shit if his favorite subjects are asian women. fucking puritanical assholes that make it impossible for anyone to photograph women because WOW THERE OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING SEXUAL, GET THAT MAN AWAY FROM ALL WOMEN, I BET HE'S A PEDOPHILE TOO
>>
>>3150646
This never seemed to be the case when I was in my "Shooting MM MODELS XD" phase. If any thing it only helped get more.

But then you notice the trend that the girls are not quality "people" and the whole thing looses it's charm. At least that's what happened to me.
>>
>>3150653
>pedophile detected.
>>
>>3150651
Fucking kek
>>
>>3150651
You really hit the nail on the head with that one
>>
File: so1d38.gif (3.12 MB, 320x240)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB GIF
>>3150677
Those birthing hips tho
>>
I don't get how pear shaped people exist. How does the fat all just go to below the waist like that?

There's a woman I used to work with who from the waist up was nearly normal sized but her ass was literally three feet across.
>>
>>3150680
your fat cells form when you're a baby. wherever those cells just happen to fall when you're a baby, that's where your fat will be forever. And that's also how you'll gain weight when you get fat. Unless you get a fat reassignment surgery. where they actually liposuction the fat out of one area and pump it into another area. So a woman can take fat from her stomach and get it pumped into her ass or tits.
>>
>>3150644
So you want someone to fuck you and do your chores even as an adult?
I'm going to objectify the traits you described and I will come off as a vicious SJW but you're so far down in the pit of self conceit that I need to throw this out there.
>"not too westernized" = "exotic+unaware of what is considered bad in my culture"
>very loving
You can get that with anyone that loves you.
>obedient
Seriously look at what you posted and tell me if you could ever say that someone should be "obedient" to you in a relationship. Do you think you could say this TO the person you are in a relationship with? What fucking reaction do you expect to get? Do you even consider the possibility that someone actually might like you and want to be with you in the future? Why would you think this is something even reasonable or fucking sane to say that someone should be obedient to you, do the chores for you while you sit on your ass, be expected to provide physical attraction while you offer nothing on your end.

If you ever bother to reply, will you become defensive and resort to ad hominem attacks or could you actually clarify what you mean by this - because it really makes me think.
>>
>>3150731
Pretty much this.

White guy with average Korean gf here, she's been in America most of her life, so pretty much like everyone else. Every once in a while someone will mention something along the lines of that post, and it's an indication of a shitty person, who probably hasn't had a serious gf, possibly ever.
>>
>>3150731
Fucking SJW cuck
>>3150740
Shutup cuck samefag
>>
>>3150731
> If you ever bother to reply, will you become defensive and resort to ad hominem attacks or
>>3150756
>Fucking SJW cuck

Guess that answers that.
>>
>>3150762
Self-righteous cunt, go back to /r/photography
>>
>>3150622
i still watch him and his live instagram
>>
>>3150633
im not sure, im asian and rarely find them attractive
>>
>>3150765
feel sorry for you bro, at least his better than froknowsphoto
>>
man i just looked them up and he's punching way above his weight with her. good for him.
>>
>>3150731
What business is it of yours what traits he desires in a partner?
Should that person just change themselves to suit your sensibilities?

You're stupid.
>>
>>3150773
I don't think it's possible to punch anywhere near his weight
>>
File: flavortown.gif (1.59 MB, 325x235)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB GIF
>>3150778
>>
>>3150611
Those highly clipped highlights hurt my eyes.
>>
>>3150611
Nope. Im 90% sure he's hella gay
>>
>>3150655
I've never been on MM/shot any models from there, so your experience is probably quite different from mine.

I've shot agency models, "social media influencers" (cleaning up my vomit from that phrase), and random IG girls. Again, I've hooked up with a few (and turned one down), but that's the exception rather than the rule in my case at least.
>>
>>3150731
Get off your moral high-horse you stupid fucking retard
>>
>>3150777
>>3150817
>>3150756
>>3150764
Fucking manchildren I swear to christ. Stay fucking virgins alone and unwanted, and when you scream on r9k why nobody, not even the nastiest landwhale, want to go anywhere near your dick you will get no sympathy. You dont have the fucking self awareness to figure out what your fucking problem is so don't bother complaining when it happens.

Also
>don't treat women like dogs
>I'm a fucking SJW
I wonder when you'll be put in a psyche ward.
>>
>>3150926
Honestly this. I know that this is 4chan but that shit is getting pretty old.

t. oldfag who respeck wahmen
>>
File: 1503446925651.jpg (193 KB, 762x785)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>3150926
>he has a gf
>this is apparently a problem
>problem

You don't even have to read a post these days, if someone is talking about race and someone follows up with an extreme effort post it's probably some white knight faggot.

Just because you're an overwhelming virgin doesn't mean everyone else should be subjected to hearing about it, soyboi
>>
>>3150952
>>3150926
Not to be an asshat edgelord, but not only are there women who are perfectly happy to be the subservient partner, but it's ok for them to like that.

Who are you two to insist that these women conform to what you think is right?
>>
>>3150926
Spotted the landwhale
>>
>>3151022
I'm a 6'2 210lb fitizen
And the women I've fucked in the past 8 months alone will be more than the women you will ever make eye contact in your life.
>>
File: 1505234281522.jpg (55 KB, 750x625)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>3151041
Everyone is really convinced
>>
>>3151022
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>3150926
>>3150952
>>3151041
Hahahahahahahahah
>>
>>3150756
t. kissless virgin who never had tight asian pussy
>>
>>3151041
I'm a 6'2 340 lbs fitizen with a 342 lbs bench and I've gotten laid once in the last year.
>>
>>3150620
>mfw turning 26
>last girl was 20
>gor dumped from one day to the other like a bag of shit

20 are barely over teens. most still wanna have fun and go with the wind as we say. Great bodies tho
>>
>>3150651
fukken kek
>>
>>3151041
>fitizen
>ever actually speaking to a woman
Pick one
>>
File: 1499959878861.gif (492 KB, 611x611)
492 KB
492 KB GIF
>>3151041
LAMO! Is this a meme???
>>
>>3150611
>or something else working in his favor.

$$$$$
>>
>>3150677
Damn, dude probably wears size 44 waist
>>
>>3151288
>mfw nearly 30
>get the occasional 18-22 year old ass

Their bodies are fucking fantastic, but they really are the one-off types.
>>
File: pear-woman_edited-2.png (152 KB, 585x365)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>3151345
28-28-44 measurements. Absolutely pear
>>
>>3150685
>>3150680
Yea it is fucking weird, I carry all my fat exactly in my belly area. Like the second you get to my hips there is no fat at all
>>
>>3150655
>If any thing it only helped get more.
I'm curious - how/why?
>>
>>3150611
>Our boy Matt
>Our boy

No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmezreRxJrE
>>
>>3151552
I have no idea. It seems counter intuitive on it's surface but it seems to boil down to that the girls got competitive even though they were unsure what they were competing for other than attention and possible exposure for career related gain. Remember these are not famous girls, they just want to be famous.
>>
>>3151041
lmao what a fag
>>
>>3151041
>210lb
fatty detected
>>
File: fatfuck.png (123 KB, 976x652)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>3151041
land whale spotted
>>
>>3152317
I-is he a giant hairless koala bear?
>body shape checks out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2SkPnxRHj8

Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>3152374
Koalas are not bears. They are marsupials.
>>
>>3152403
that must be a lost in translation thing.

We colloquially call them Koala Bears in english.

Yes it's technically wrong but nobody cares.
>>
not enough scantily clad asian women itt desu
>>
>>3150633
Their eyes and flat faces speak to me. They're rarely shy flowers though in my experience, definitely more on the domineering side in america even if they're sweet.
>>
Does anyone know of any legal issues with Granger in Australia? There's been some rumors floating around lately, and I want to know if there's any fire by the smoke.
>>
>>3152404
Nobody in Australia calls them Koala bears
>>
>>3153168
Many people in the US call them koala bears.

Hell, the scientific name is Phascolarctos cinereus, which means "ash-colored pouch bear" (thanks, Wikipedia!).
>>
File: mj-popcorn.gif (421 KB, 500x300)
421 KB
421 KB GIF
>>3153158
oh boy here we go.
>>
>>3153158
bump on this
>>
>>3153158
bumping for deets
>>
>>3153178
Yeah coz americunts are braindead cultural appropriating faggots

inb4
>go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>3153168

You're wrong cunt.
>>
>>3150620
>my co workers were trying to convince me, a 26 year old man, that I shouldn't date 20 year old women

Where do you work?
Location and career.
>>
He's a beta, but he's also a great artist. He can get all that asian pussy.
>>
>>3154073
Tampa Florida, police officer
>>
>>3150620
>a 26 year old man, that I shouldn't date 20 year old women
that;s not weird. i wouldn't consider it weird unless you were 33-34+
>>
>>3154258
wait. I was 34 dating 22-25 yo's

>I liked it.
>They liked it.
What's the problem?
>>
>>3154262
half your age + 7 = normal as shit.
>>
>>3150680
In men, it's a sign of high estrogen.
>>
>>3154262
I'd say the problem with dating women who are more than ~8 years younger than you is the fact that from your standpoint (given that you're somewhere in your 20s or 30s) pretty much all her thoughts/beliefs/concerns/problems are already nothing but childish bullshit. Outside of fucking there's almost nothing equally interesting for both sides you can do together or talk about.
>>
That's only he case most of the time
>>
>>3150611
hi res of OP pic pls?
>>
>>3150611
he pays people to model for him and they are willing because he gets loads of youtube views. pretty simple guiyyssss
>>
>>3154304
>half your age + 7 = your lower limit

you meant this, right
>>
>>3153158
Heard border control and customs file a case against him for busting one of their scanners on the way through.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.