[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How to get this look?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
CommentScreenshot
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1241
Image Height1499
>>
literally and unironically color neg film you fucking faggot.
>>
>>3215827
I’ve shot plenty of color neg film and it never looks like that
I can’t tell if it’s because of my camera (nikon F90x) or my lab and their processing/scanning
>>
Bore her with your drivel about how you think Sony make the best cameras and Nikon has the best dynamic range so must be better than Canon.
>>
>>3215826
take hormone supplements and bleach your hair
>>
nik collection
>>
>>3215842
Yep. That girl is giving the exact look I see on women any time I start rambling about cameras.
>>
Talk to her about the technical side of photography. And over expose Portra 160 to 100 at wide open (f/2.8 or faster), and then drop the gamma correction in post to.. maybe 0.85? (Photoshop), publish, and bam. Also probably a 28mm lens, no more than 50mm.
>>
VSCO
>>
shoot 105mm prime on old film, then lower the saturation and add a tint
>>
>>3215833
Most labs do +100000 contrast to color neg scans
>>
Talk to her about photography
>>
I would try using Allien Skin Exposure plugin for Photoshop.
>>
Just guessing:

High ISO (>5000)
Wide aperture (1.4-1.8)
Fast Shutter Speed (1/320 or faster)

Should be a start.
>>
>>3215826
Stay out of the sun to be pasty, bleach hair, and do drugs. Also she kind of resembles Uma Thurman, but with a smaller nose.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.