[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Why are her presets so fucking expensive?
>>
>>3268210
Why do people buy presets?
>>
>>3268239
because they are untalented lazy fucks who want to be "pro instagram photog with thousands of likes"
/thread
>>
>>3268245
>I enjoy moving sliders in front of my computer for hours
>>
>>3268249
just make your own presets
>>
>>3268249
Not >>3268250 but that's how I do it, I don't rely on paying people for a "preset" that I can make in half an hour, also you can't apply them to any photo, you have to tweak them from one to another.
>>
>>3268210
literally who is this person
>>
>>3268369
Yeah I'm wondering the same thing, I've no clue
>>
>>3268210
No idea who she is or what makes this shit photo worthy of money
>>
>>3268210
Tell me how to slide the same way as that
>>
>>3268210
Either that or you get a botnet. Make a choice.
>>
>>3268249
>I don’t want to learn how to do something incredibly important myself.
I could go on
>>
>>3268418
>using photoshop and not just using lightroom
>>
literally whos this roastie
>>
Her name is Julia Trotti. I looked up her website. Her preset pack only has 4 presets in it and it's $25. Are you fucking kidding?? What a fucking scam.
>>
>>3269295
>Her preset pack
>pack
holy shit this infuriates me.

what "pack" are they talking about? its a bunch of files inside a folder. no "pack" to be found. a pack is a physical entity, they arent packing anything, that shit doesnt even weight a fucking gram, fucking millenial pieces of shit.
>>
>>3269300
That's the most trivial thing to be infuriated by in this scenario lmao.
>>
Isn't there any sites to pirate these presets? Sorry but these people do not deserve the money.
>>
>>3268210
Why are they expensive?
Well it could be idiots are stupid enough to pay for them.
>>3268249
Takes seconds to move a curve, or sliders if you prefer using sliders. It is more like not knowing how to use the program well enough is why people use presets. I know what l want to do with a photo the moment l see it, and then use the right tool to do it.
>>3268263
>you have to tweak them from one to another.
Pretty much this.
>>
>>3269336
Why don't they deserve the money? They are putting in the time moving the cursors around, it's not like youre forced to buy the presets.
If you like their particular style then figure out what they did and try to copy it.
Or you can take the ez way and buy presets
>>
>>3269389
I'm just a little cynical about how much she in particular is charging. Otherwise I'm fairly indifferent towards it. If people want to sell presets and others want to buy them, that's totally fine by me.
But in my opinion her presets are mediocre at best, and other photographers I follow sell much better presets for a fraction of the price.
>>
>>3268210
>Why are her presets so fucking expensive?
Because dumbfucks are willing to pay for them
>>
File: 1456764304494.jpg (87 KB, 800x598)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>3268210
Whatever the market will bear, faggot. Poorfags stay BTFO.
>>
>>3268210
Wait why would you buy presets?
I edit the first photo of my set and copy/paste it to the rest, adjusting where it needs to be adjusted.
Buying presets sounds stupid af
>>
Why are you using presets like some kind of fucking worm brain?
>>
>>3269300
autism
>>
>>3272425
if you arent bothered by that then youre a simpleton who swallows every new fad that destroys the language and tries to bring fake materiality to the virtual bullshit world around us.
>>
>>3272425
well done anon, your contribution was well worth bumping this cancerous piece of shit
you cancerous piece of shit

/p/ should implement a requirement that only posts with a file will bump a thread. It's over the top but a 3 month trial like this would be worth doing desu
don't forget to put 'sage' in the options field
>>
>>3269447
THIS

It's just as bad as people who donate to video game streamers.
>>
>>3268210
because consumers are willing to buy them at that price. econ 101.

got any photography questions?
>>
File: 1519623782319.jpg (16 KB, 201x251)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>3269482
>>3269447
>>3272771
>>3272430
B-Buy my presets! Don't forget to like and subscribe! Donate to my Patreon!
>>
>>3268249
Literally every photo needs it's own edditing to make it shine, presents do t work on every ohoti, unless you want them all looking similar
>>
>>3268239
Because creating a good preset is an art and takes time and creativity.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.