[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply Here

File: th.jpg (42 KB, 474x363)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
I don't care what anyone says, moop was the life and soul of /p/. He was driven away by mindless neo nazi drones and talentless people who were jealous of his 3d printing and tinder success. This board is going to shit because of things like this :)

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
Agreed. At least he was original.
>>
>>3337046
literally who
>>
>>3337046
I don't care what anyone says, Chosis was the life and soul of /p/. He was driven away by mindless neo nazi drones and talentless people who were jealous of his upskirt urban storytelling and instagram success. This board is going to shit because of things like this :)
>>
>>3337130
ok but what instagram success
>>
>moopco

holy shit, there's a name i haven't heard in like seven fucking years.
>>
who the fuck is moop
>>
kek
>>
This board was going to hell in a handbasket long before poopco was ever here. 0/10 fuck off cancer
>>
>>3337291
Don't you have a truck to be driving and some meth to be smoking?
>>
>>3337293

>Smoking meth
>Not picking up 8-balls from the truck stop parking lot dealers

Meth makes you want to sit around and do nothing, trucker's drug of choice has been blow since the 70s. I'm on electronic log anyway so it's pointless to do blow, but if I was on paper you can bet I'd be full of nose candy.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.