[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: burger-king-whopper.jpg (38 KB, 640x397)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Are fast food burgers really that unhealthy or is it just a meme? I mean, it's just beef between some bread buns right? What is so bad about it? What makes them so much worse than a homemade burger?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (361 KB, 2808x1588)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
burgers are fucking delicious, and if you exercise or at least move around through the day, and don't over-indulge it doesn't even matter that it's "unhealthy"
>>
Profit margins. They use the cheapest available processed meat, bread and salad.
Sure, they could just make burgers the way they're supposed to be done, but would you buy them for 4 times the price?
>>
sweet jams
https://youtu.be/6ORUZxO0tw0
>>
>>106756034
Just dont eat fast food every fucking day and you're good.
>>
>>106756034
It's a meme. Did you really think hamburgers cooked at home were healthier? Or cooking them slower was better for you?
>>
>>106756034
There's nothing inherently bad about the ingredients except the mayonnaise and maybe cheese. Removing those two things from a burger makes it pretty healthy senpai
>>
>>106756267
Dude, it sounds like you havent tried a fresh burger straight out of a butchery deli grill.
15 euros for a burger is nothing if the taste is great.
>>
Cheapest ingrediens, full of chemicals and sugar

It's made to be tasty and as less filling as possible
>>
File: burgers.jpg (265 KB, 2048x1536)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>106756034
i think fast food burgers are usually greasier and more sugar and shit in their sauces probably, but it's worth it honestly, i treat myself a few times a month
>>
>>106756034
No, they're not. They're marginally higher in sodium and taste worse than something you could make at home but they're not going to make you fat unless you're downing four a day.

Fries and Soda are a different story: both are packed with calories, zero decent macronutrients and zero nutrition.

If you must eat fast food get two burgers and a water.
NO FRIES
NO SODA
>>
>>106756267
>would I pay 4 dollars for a big ass premium burger
Yes.

Chick fil a is successful because of high quality service and ingredients, if you did the same with burgers it would be great. That being said burger joints do that but it takes a lot longer to get your burger and some times you're just in a rush.
>>
>>106756408
Yeah, but business wise it is more profitable to lower your expenses as well as widen your consumer base by lowering prices. Especially when you can just mask the shitty taste of processed meat with something like MSG.
>>
>>106756357
Yep. Not loaded with filler, preservatives and pink slime.
Not burger, but do you know taco bell puts sugar in the meat? Fast food has additives.
>>
Fast food mayonnaise is like liquid calories man.
>>
>>106756557

Hardee's or Carl's Jr has good quality burgers that are cheap.
>>
>>106756034
not on their own (the unhealthiest part is the bread, bread to meat ratio is a little high)

but the stuff burger comes with is pretty bad, french fries , soda etc.
>>
burgers, fries and soda are good for you
>>
>>106756528
>Sodium
>A legitimate health concern
I'll see you on the ground cramped up after sweating
>>
File: IMG_0483.jpg (90 KB, 900x900)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>106756034
The beef is full of sugar and salt. The bread is full of sugar. The sauce is full of sugar and salt. The vegetables at most places are rehydrated in buckets of salt water over night.

There is nothing healthy about fast food burgers.
>>
>>106756238
nah dawg thats not how that works
>>
File: MENU.jpg (397 KB, 1201x1081)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>106756034
>2017
>not eating at heart attack
>>
>>106756034
>Just beef
Bless your heart
>>
>>106756034
They are just high in calories.
>>
>>106756678
You're right that it can cause cramping if you don't get enough, but anyone with a balanced diet is getting enough sodium from other sources. They don't need excess. It's a marginal concern however and I only cited it as the fresh burger you can make at home has less as well as tasting better.
>>
Healthy food is a complete fucking meme
There's nothing unhealthy about eating fast food
It's unhealthy not to eat certain foods
>>
>>106756722
It is how it works basically. Long as you keep in shape and don't do it too much, you can do some unhealthy things as well on occasion.

You aren't fucked unless you don't have a concept of moderation.
>>
>>106756034
It's better to eat in mcdonalds than at your local kebab shop where Ahmed works, because that food can give you diarrhea, while mcdonalds has very strict sanitary standarts. Only eat fast food when you are hungry and need to choose between mcdonalds and some strange kebab shop.
To answer your question, yes they are unhealthy, you can't even expect their salad to be healthy because they put sugar all over it
>>
>>106756408
I could for a week for €15
>>
>>106756558
Eh, depends what you want to brand yourself as. You can do the classic fast food greasy joint or do the more hip approach and use premium quality ingredients.

The good quality burgers are becoming a pretty big deal here now, people are very bored of McDonalds junk. People are ready to pay premium for good quality, its a nice thing for sure.
>>
>>106756801
>This meme

They're really not. It's the burgers and the fries. The burger is comparable to the calories you'd get from a homemade burger or meat and salad sandwich, albeit higher in sodium.

Just don't eat the fries or drinking the fucking soda.
>>
God I want a fucking delicious burger. Thick double patties with bacon, cheddar, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, mushrooms and pickles...
>>
>>106756648
This may be the most American post I've ever read on here
>>
>>106756877
You have kebab shops is Russia?
>>
eh i like in-and-out or whataburger occasionally.

but i mostly go to local burger joints. they tend to be 100% better for a little above the price of fast food
>>
>>106756722
Says the country that eats kangaroo burgers.
>>
File: 1463682193029.gif (348 KB, 400x300)
348 KB
348 KB GIF
>>106756941
>>
>>106756034

burgers per se is not the problem.

The problem is sugar, sugar in ketchup, sugar in the gurk, sugar in the bread, sugar in the sauce, sugar sugar sugar.

Then you drink half a liter of the sugary jew with the meal, and drive the 300 meters to the burger joint instead of walking.
>>
>>106756034

The SALT you fucking retarded pieces of shit*

*not actually a salty post
>>
>>106756034
They're probably more fat than actual beef. When I make burgers at home I only use 6-7% lean ground beef, at that point it's mostly protein you're eating. Fast food burgers are probably like 65-35 fat-beef ratio and that's a best case scenario
>>
>>106756622
Last time I went to taco bell they had stopped using meat. They were using a meat like paste.
Anyway, your big 3 McDonalds, Booger King, and Hardees all use better quality ground beef than you find in a grocery store. I prefer to buy ground sirloin though.
>>
>>106756894
>good quality burgers are becoming a pretty big deal here now
Same deal here, we've had a real renaissance of proper burgers for the last couple years. Quite expensive though, so they're more "treat yourself once a month" rather than "lunch every other day".
>>
>>106756622

Well said. I hate anything with that disgusting pink slime. It is the cigarette industry of the 21st century.
FUCK YOU PINK SLIME
That shot is the grossest thing in the planet
>>
>>106756912
I always get water unless soda necessarily comes with it. I hate paying for soda, its the most marked up thing at food places.

Fries are fine though.
>>
>>106756916
>mushrooms on a burger
Shameferu. Mushrooms on are only allowed by law on bacon, sausage, and fried egg sarnies
>>
>>106757103
>phase one of take over Russia is complete.
>>
>>106756693
Than don't eat one every fucking day. I eat fast food a few times a month and I'm pretty slim
>>
>>106756970
Kebab shops are all over the world, man. They're usually tasty too, if you have the guts (pun intended).
>>
>>106756034
>What is so bad about it?
>the bun
>the cheese
>the meat
>the sauce

Just blame your weight on genetics bro
>>
>>106756991
Roo is good grub. You can get roo steaks over here now.
>>
File: 1444250473479.jpg (5 KB, 251x240)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>106757103
>be russian
>have to save rubles for an entire month to have a burger
>>
>>106757119
Y tho

Mushrooms are good on everything
>>
>>106756267
Industry person here.
Sugar tastes good. So does salt. And fat.
Sugar is cheap. They pump it into the bread.
The burger part isn't "bad" so much as the sugar surrounding it.
>>
>>106757207
What's roo meat taste like?
>>
>>106757207
I had kangaroo jerkey once. There is a different taste than other meat.
>>
>>106757104
DO NOT BUY HAMBURGER IN THE TUBE
I worked at Iowa Beef. That's what goes into the tubed burger meat. Pink slime. The good stuff goes to the clear wrapped stuff on trays.
>>
>>106756034
They're greasy and loaded with sodium. Sodium content is the major reason why fast food (and instant home meals) are unhealthy.
>>
>>106757212
On 2nd thoughts, you're right. I'll have to try it.
>>
>>106756034

worst threat used to be the french fries
potatoes are brown underground and absorb all the pesticides.
some pretty nasty ones too

but that goes for all inorganic potatoes
>>
>>106756622
I don't get preservative hate.

Before preservatives became common, food poisoning from spoiled ingredients was pretty fucking common.
>>
>>106756528
This. Never eat fries and never drink soda.
>>
>>106757212
Ranch is good on everything. I once knew a guy who put ranch on doritos.
>>
>>106756034
So I think I go to BK 2-3 times a month. What are the long term health risks involved?
>>
>>106757283
Reminded me of game meat, sort of like venison, strong flavour
>>
>>106756034
Basically it depends the burger. If it has white bread and mayo, it's bad. Ketchup mustard and a lettuce bun, it's good.

But then again we eat way more red meat than the rest of the world too
>>
>>106757085
I think Wendy's uses the best meat out of all of them
>>
>>106756892
Of course you can go, but now we are talking about different countries and higher quality burgers in general.
The place im talking about has 15 euro burgers, 3 euro parmesan fries and a craft beer for about 5 euros. Its expensive but its more like a treat for yourself rather than "just eating somethig fast" at McDo.

>>106757103
Its good to hear, if you end up visiting Finland check out Roslund, its the company Ive been talking about. Freshly butchered meat, at least in the place next to the slaughter house.
>>
drinks with high sugar content are far worse than burgers.

have a burger with a nice tall glass of water and you'll be fine.
>>
>>106757327

*grown underground

and they banned many of bad pesticides not so long ago.
>>
File: 1480614580072.jpg (64 KB, 500x619)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>106756034
Nutritionally, they have their good and bad points (like any meal item).

They tend to be loaded with protein and saturated fats, which are very useful to growing men. Cholesterol as well (which is a necessary building block for testosterone production), depending on what you load on. Vitamin value can tend to be questionable.

Anyone bitching about sodium just needs to drink more water. That's it.

Yes, burgers often have high calorie counts, but of course meat and cheese will (both nutritionally useful ingredients). Of course bread will (some of the highest calorie ingredients).

Anyone who complains about burgers being bad doesn't have the knowledge which implores calorie evaluation. Most fast-food restaurants have calorie lists online. Many/most restaurants have caloric notes. You can count the calories in home-made burgers.

If you eat at maintenance, you won't gain or lose weight. If you eat under your TDEE, you will lose weight (yes, even on burgers).

You can even have fries too, if you don't eat like a fat fuck.

Everyone in this thread fuck off to

>>/fit/

read the sticky, then think about the last two meals you ate.
>>
>>106757113
>Fries are fine though.

In terms of nutrition? No.

You don't need them, you're better off getting another burger.

Despite all the steps a lot of fast food franchises have made to make them better they're still empty calories.

If you have a balanced diet and aren't fat go for it though. Fries here and there aren't going to do shit.
>>
>>106757296

Thanks desu
>>
>>106756528
Everything in a burger is either packed with sugar and/or salt. Plus a Whopper has at least 1000 calories.
>>
>>106757173
>take over Russia
We're already more american than US.
Coffee & donut diners, custom burger joints, stripmalls, muscle cars, highscool sports teams, overseas military campaigns, charismatic presidents, nuclear family. Everyone here always wishes we were more western but we are already essntially 50s USA with a bit of birch trees and bears instead of bald eagles.
>>
>>106757119
Dumb faggot.

Mushrooms, Decent Beef, caramelised onions and swiss cheese on a brioche bun is fucking delicious.
>>
>>106757357
I believe it

>>106757301
I love my sandwiches and burgers loaded to the tits. More meat, more veg, more flavor, more texture
>>
>>106756970
I was talking from a british perspective, but the answer to your questions is yes, we have kebab shops, kebab is called shaurma or shaverma here, because it's an arabic loanword.
We used to have a lot of these in the 90s and 00s, now I only see them at railway stations. I believe they got shut down for neglecting sanitary standarts
>>
>>106757525
>implying that is not what we want
>implying we are not trying to Americanize Russia.
>>
>>106756034
Most boring /pol/ thread ever.
>>
i fucking love a well made fast food burger
there's nothing I hate more than a burger patty that looks like the souls of the damned
>>
>>106756991
There aren't roo burgers here, not that I've seen anyway.

Roo meat is way too lean to make a decent burger.
>>
File: 1446087429232.jpg (88 KB, 300x400)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>106757296
I don't understand, it's still beef, albeit it it's basically a paste at this point, but are you suggesting it's not just beef?
>>
>>106756528
>try to order just a burger
>SIR WOULD YOU WANT FRIES AND A SODA
>no
>ITS JUST 10 CENTS MORE
>no
>BUT ITS SUCH A GOOD DEAL
>....
>>
File: dreamy_merchant.png (1.02 MB, 825x846)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>106757580

>implying we aren't all just mates

No need for petty squabbling. Save your vigor for the globalists.
>>
>>106757637

Pink slime is not beef
>>
>>106756034

>fat from the beef
>fat from the cheese
>sugar and salt from the condiments

That's before the french fries and soda.

If people just ate the bun, meet and veggies with hot sauce then it would be fine. But you add cheese, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mayo, french fries and it adds up.
>>
>>106757681
>order a burger and a cup of coffee
>SIR WOULD YOU LIKE AN XXXXL FRIES WITH THAT?
>>
>>106757336
it accumulates in your body and causes you problems when you are older.
>>
German burgers are best.
>>
>>106757631

roo taste like fucking shit

like ground liver and bark
>>
It's a complete myth that fast food is unhealthy.
Unhealthy compared to what? If you're not eating fast food and you cook for yourself, what are you going to put in your food? Salt, sugar and fat.
Too much salt is bad for you. Too much sugar is bad for you. Too much fat is bad for you.

Someone who eats fast food is not inherently less healthy than someone who cooks their own food.
With fast food you'll just get the most bang for your buck. Don't eat 10 burgers a day and you'll be alright.
>>
>>106757599
Wrong
>>
>>106757716
So what is it?
>>
>>106757747
>problems when you are older
Without them you wouldn't even get older.
>>
rekt
>>
>>106757516
Take some chuck steak and mince it, it'll be about 250 calories every 100 grams. The bun will be higher in calories and most likely the cheese will be comparable. Mustard and ketchup have fuck all and the salad is a non factor in terms of calories.

The reason fast food has so much sugar and salt is due to the preservatives in the buns and meat.

It's why it's better to make it at home.
>>
>>106756034
Yes they are really that unhealthy. But I agree with some of the guys here, if you want to eat one don't order fries and soda as well. That shit just makes it a lot worse. You can easily eat one days worth of calories in one meal with that.
>>
>>106757327
all potatos are organic you fucking mong
>>
>>106757780

Fast food is much less healthy for you. A combo meal at McDonald's is more calories than two pounds of chicken breast and two pounds if veggies. These dense caloric meals cause retards to overeat.
>>
>>106757774
Jesus Christ, mate. Turn down the heat, don't overcook it and let it rest.

You'll thank me. It's actually a lovely meat when cooked right. It's just very temperamental and will push your shit in if you overcook it.
>>
>>106756034
They are unhealthy
Also we dont know how they are made
But a homemade burger is not unhealthy
Only the Bread is problematic
The Beef does not get grilled on fat or oil, so it should normally not be unhealthy when you eat at mcdonalds, lets say. But we dont know as i said
A homemade burger is actually a normal meal, if you use high quality meat, and no unhealthy sauces
Also fats are not as unhealthy as you think
While its true that it raises your cholesterol, it also raises the good cholesterol, hdl, so it should not be a problem. the only fat i know which raises ldl more than hdl is some sort of oil
carbohydrates are the real problem, also basic sugar
so pretty much the coke which you drink is way more dangerous than the burger itself. The Bread is also unhealthy, stay away from bread in general
Tldr, meat is healthy, if it is not soaked in that oil which raises the bad cholesterol more than the good one
carbohydrates are bad, reduce them as much as possible
everything with basic sugar is bad, it makes you more sick than fats and meat
>>
>>106757179
>Than don't eat one every fucking day

5'10 130lbs manlet here:

You can eat one every day actually. No problem at all.

A bigmac has 540 calories.

A healthy adult male burns 2500 calories a day.

You could eat 4 big macs and still be below your daily calorie maximum.

I never had a homemade burger that was better than McDonalds or Burgerking desu.

People love to talk down on these Fast Food joints but I think they are great.
>>
>>106757965
You could just replace the bread with rye bread.
Fills you more and is generally a lot more healthy.
>>
>>106757948

ive never even had roo
shut the fuck up
>>
>>106758009
Defeat seasoned with national shame
>>
Jesusfucking Christ, there's only like one pinch of fucking sugar in a bun. Stop falling for memes from health radio/magazine fuckers.
>>
File: LividSilentJaeger.webm (494 KB, 640x480)
494 KB
494 KB WEBM
rektt
>>
>>106758038
Isn't this dangerous in the long term?
>>
>>106758038
Its the amount of salt, fat and sugar in those thats worse. You get a pretty big dose of each in just one burger.
>>
>>106756267
>would you buy them for 4 times the price

Absolutely not. A fast food burger is going to taste better and be cheaper than whatever the average Joe can fry up on his backyard grill. Yeah, you can cook one that tastes better than what fast food places will sell you but it's only a marginal increase in flavor for a much larger increase in cost and preparation time. The healthiness of this food is a non issue. It doesn't matter unless you're eating it every day. Fast food is convenient. Tastes good, is served very quickly, low cost. Yeah, it beats the hell out of me going to a butcher to get the good meat and then going to buy the rest of the ingredients, then going home to cook it myself. Five Guys and other similar places are also horribly overrated. Overpriced shit and it takes them forever to get your food out to you.
>>
>>106757909
Then don't order a fucking combo meal, you fatass.

>woah, restaurant food is unhealthy because you can order 10 kg of salad with 20 liters of mayonnaise dressing!

Then don't fucking order it.
Order a single burger with some fries and soda. You'll not die or get any health problems from it.
>>
>>106756991
Says the country that imports a fuckload of kangaroo meat annually. As it's super high in protein.
It also depends on the individual countries fast food practices and the quality of the meat and the burgers ingredients. I'm sure you could eat fast food as long as you stayed in line with your caloric intake, but there could be health consequences due to the increase of sodium and sugars. Would be a good thing to have a study on.
>>
>>106758009
Never had it, mate. I assume it's similar to Ostrich which is quite nice.

>>106758099
>Commenting on shit he knows nothing about but feels obliged to comment on

Liberal faggot, go back to red hit
>>
>>106758038
The only thing that makes McD food bearable are their sauces. Tasty as fuck. Everything else is meh at best.
BK sucks in general. Horribly overpriced lowest quality beef with shitty ketchup and burnt buns.
>>
>>106758175

A combo is a burger, fries, and a soda. All of which are very calorie-dense. It's not unusual for a whole meal to be 1200-1500 calories at a fast food place if you include the soda.
>>
File: biteitanon.png (332 KB, 554x584)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>106756034

Fast food is considered unhealthy because it usually has an excessive amount of calories and grease compared to homemade meals. These can both lead to obesity and clogged arteries, which could lessen your lifespan.

That said, I would also say that fast food being unhealthy for you not "just a meme", but it's definitely overblown by sensationalism. Eating out a couple of times a week is not that unhealthy, but you should also balance it out with healthier and greener alternatives.
>>
>>106758262
>BK sucks in general. Horribly overpriced lowest quality beef with shitty ketchup and burnt buns.
For fuck's sake BK is infinitely better than McD.
>>
File: 1483970103415.webm (1.96 MB, 406x720)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB WEBM
>>106756034

They are. Low quality + lots of sugar and salt, and lots of calories. If you indulge yourself once in a blue moon it's ok, just don't overdo it.
>>
>>106758262

Burger King here is actually pretty good. They must have shit suppliers in Russia.
>>
>>106758288
There's nothing wrong with a 1500 calorie meal.
What's unnatural is eating 3 meals a day.
1.5K meal sounds great if you're eating once a day. Whether or not it's ''calorie dense'' has nothing to do with anything.
>>
>>106758262
Wat? BK kicks maccyDs arse in every way. They even use Angus beef over here. Bacon double cheese whopper is the patrician choice in cheap ass burgers
>>
>>106758166

Too lazy to make a burger. I understand you are the typical fat lazy american. (yes you are fat even if you think you are not) You get what you pay for. The cost of shitty ingredients you will get later on a medical bill. combined with an early death.
>>
>>106758454

It's incredibly relevant that the meals are calorie dense. When you're eating over half your calories in a single sitting, you're almost surely going to go over your calorie limit for the day.
>>
>>106758199
checked
it makes sence we import roo meat but its only eaten by upper middle class active women who get green smoothies
>>
>>106758621
>1500
>eating over half your calories in a single sitting
Are you a 12 year old girl?
>>
>>106758763

Nah, m8. I'm 6'2 210lbs. My TDEE is 3100 calories. Most people's calorie demands are much lower than mine.
>>
>>106758621
physics= calories in and calories out. That us what matters. You can eat all your calories for the day in a single meal if you do not eat for the next 24 hours and you will not gain any weight.
>>
ITT: People who have no idea what "unhealthy" means

No, being high in fat/sugar/calories doesn't automatically make food unhealthy. Here are the real reasons why fast food is unhealthy:

1. Everything is fried in cheap vegetable oil, which are very high in omega 6 fatty acid. (Omega 3 is anti-inflammatory, omega 6 is pro-inflammatory) The ratio between omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids that your diet should have is 1-4 : 1. This is the ratio that we have evolved on.

Eating something fried in vegetable oil bumps up your omega 6 : omega 3 ratio a lot. An average amerifat diet has an omega 6 : omega 3 ratio of 20:1. Having such diet causes chronic systemic inflammation, and as we know, this inflammation is the root of almost every modern/western disease (heart disease, diabetes, metabolic syndrome etc)

2. PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids) in vegetable oil oxidize very easily. The oils used in fast food are heavily reused, making them oxidize even more. So not only are you consuming an insane amount of omega 6 fats which cause systemic inflammation, you are also consuming advanced lipoxidation end products which cause heavy oxidative stress on your body. This oxidative stress causes further inflammation.

The worst part about fast food is the use of vegetable oil, basically.
>>
>>106756238
sup cali bro
>>
>>106759003
Polish posters are so bad
>>
>>106756034
>Not making your own burgers
1/20th the price, 10 times as much meat.
>>
>>106758879
Then what the fuck are you complaining about?
Stop playing devil's advocate for dumb (((health experts))) who don't even understand the basics of nutrition.
>>
>>106756399
>cheese
>mayonnaise
>unhealthy

Nothing bad in those if you don't pump it full of additives and chemical shit, but that stand for every food that exist
>>
>>106756678
>American diet
>at risk of having too little sodium
>>
>>106757426
oh,I get it its like a luxurious "not so fast" food, where you can take the family in a weekend or your girlfriend or something.
But thete exist places where they sell 2 to 5 € burgers.

here in algeria with 15€ you can have 2 Mega Pizzas (all ingredients)
>>
McDonalds uses very high quality beef in all of our hamburgers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGWqwYP1dcA&spfreload=10
>>
>>106759538

Their products I mean.
>>
>>106756528
This is the answer. 640 ounce sodas with free refills are why Americans are so fat, not the burgers.
>>
File: images-57.jpg (9 KB, 384x384)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>106759342
Hey belge, pic related is my gf. how much you rate it.
>>
>>106756693
This desu. I will never allow myself to fall for the rapid sustinence jew. Real food is just too easy to eat instead. If i had to fuxx with one joint though it'd be KFC and i'd only get plain fried chicken that shits delish, been over 2 years tho since last time.
>>
In'N'Out > Five Guys > McDonald's > Wendy's > Burger King > KFC
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ul-5GoFnpo&spfreload=10
>>
Autism proves they are fine https://youtu.be/yr-bI9qzFQk
>>
>>106759538
nah, i hear that mcdonalds quality of products vary from place to place,and from time to time in the course of 24h (team changement).
do they only one meat provider? n-no ?
>>
>>106759820
Haha what the fuck, I didn't know this channel exists. The guy's accent is hilarious.
>>
>>106759759
Cookout > bojangles> wendys > mcdonalds > kfc
SOUTHERNERS REPORT IN
>>
>>106759885
It sounds like a shit Latvian accent
Sounds like this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbUSjexRJm4
>>
>>106759847
they use high quality local meat here from farmers in the region
>>
>>106759504
Exactly, its something that you treat yourself or your date with. They are still done pretty fast, beef is fast to cook and the rest is pretty much stuff that dont take long.
This place is basically high quality fast food, their restaurant is not fancy in the slightest. They slaughter the animals across the road so its fresh too.

You can get those 1 euro cheeseburgers from McDonalds but you lose your interest in them after a few. Sometimes its nicer to invest in quality.
>>
They're not bad at all. Just look at the ingredients; same as anything else. I suppose things like Taco Bell could be bad since I heard the meat is boiled in plastic. Who knows?

I don't know how people get so fat. I eat about 8 to 9 dollar menu burgers a day and still struggle to keep my weight up.
>>
>>106759820
the line for the first McDonald's in Russia. This is what happens in our country when they open ALDI
>>
File: obja.jpg (226 KB, 800x600)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>106760373
You eat burgers for every meal every day?

Surely you must get tired of them eventually
>>
>>106760373
>I eat about 8 to 9 dollar menu burgers a day

...why?
>>
File: 1484146593195m.jpg (34 KB, 1024x522)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>106760366
yes i agree, damn you make me feel hungry.
>>
>>106760373
>I don't know how people get so fat
Something has to fuck up in your brain/biochemistry for you to get truly obese. Same for you to become truly anorexic. Science still hasn't figured it out (what causes extreme overconsumption of calorie)
>>
>>106756622
>did you know taco bell puts sugar in the meat?

>he doesn't know about sugar in the meat is a well known cooking trick

you're missing out.
>>
>>106760226

They use greasy shit here. They have a higher quality "Angus" burger that isn't bad, but their regular burger meat is shit.

Taco Bell meat is the worst. It's the most effective laxative I've come across. 17 minutes after eating it, you're on the toilet.
>>
>>106758325

How does this happen? I mean at what point do you go "alright martha, lets just hitch you to the back of the pick-up you fat fucking swine"?
>>
>>106758038
>I never had a homemade burger that was better than McDonalds or Burgerking desu.

You must lead a very sad existence.
>>
>>106759656
KFC is literally the worst fastfood chain out there, you may just as well eat kebab.
You're either an idiot or a nigger.
>>
>>106760986

I literally never have had a bad taco belle xperience. I could eat 8 tacos and not have a problem at all. Are all you people memeing, or am I just immune?
>>
>>106758959

The problem is with cheap, processed, fast food, you're likely not getting all of the nutrients (if any at all), because it's processed to hell and back.

I don't consider that stuff food. It's just calories. Problem is when you consume that stuff too often, you start robbing your body of vitamins and minerals that it needs, and your physical health spirals even further down.

It's not just about calories.
>>
>>106756034
There was a rumour going round here in the UK that the Big Mac would have to be classified as a dessert because of the bun's high sugar content. McDonald's changed their recipe a few months later
>>
>>106761146

Maybe you're immune. I have it every single time. I still eat the shit regularly. I'm always unsure if I should count those calories towards my total though.
>>
>>106761212

>classified as a dessert

why do you guys classify fast food items?
>>
notghing better then a fresh good burger. having said that something happened, and that something is money and it created what it is today.

i are ff burgers twice in my life, no joke. 1st time after it i felt like i was pisoned ( it was mcdonalds fresh). second time i was drunk and hungry felt like shit for few days.

never touched that crap again.
>>
>>106761212
>There was a rumour going round here in the UK that the Big Mac would have to be classified as a dessert because of the bun's high sugar content. McDonald's changed their recipe a few months later

McDonald's once stated proudly that they no longer put pink slime in their burger meat.

That right there says a lot about them.
>>
>mcdonald burger
>beef
look people what you ate wasnt meat, it was slaughter waste and bone crunched and mixed with chemicals and packed.
Common think,if they use real meat it would be of higher cost.
they themselves dont even call it meat.
>>
>>106756034
Burgers are healthy
Only fat fucks who eat more than 3 or 4 each meal and sit in their chair all day get fat (they are usually your typical libtard hence you heard about the "fastfood is unhealthy meme")
>>
>>106761212
That's an old school bullshit rumour, dude. Literally was going around back when I was in 7th grade which was 19 years ago. Pretty sure it was one of the things Maccas addressed here when they fielded questions from the public in a relatively recent campaign.
>>
>>106761236
>I'm always unsure if I should count those calories towards my total though.

kek. unless you're shitting out visible taco meat your body absorbed most of it. i really wonder why i dont have a problem with it, and most do. humans aren't that different. could be the region i guess.
>>
>>106761291
Tax reasons
>>
>>106761361

muh pink slime. what is inherently wrong with pink slime? you're like one of those fags that thinks any ingredient he can't pronounce is evil and causes cancer. i'd eat pink slime out of a carton if i could, and I'd be stronger for it.
>>
>>106756528

This

However, instead of getting a second burger, I just sub it for a side of chili (at Wendy's) A large chili is only 250 calories, and is way more filling than fries.
>>
File: roslund-4.jpg (703 KB, 1198x800)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
>>106760929
Fresh!
On a downside I kinda consider it as pretty important thing that you can eat a burger with your hands, these ones you just have to cut down with a knife. Delicious though!
>>
File: 1435871211903.jpg (51 KB, 640x480)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>Salt and sugar are bad! Fastfood is the cause of obesity!

of course in massive amounts they are, but in the end they are just basic nutrients. If you move a decent amount a day, be it excersise or just walking around at work a lot, you can actually eat any kind of food in quite large amounts and not get fat. The reason that more and more people are getting fat is that we move around less and less. Hell, if you sit around all day and eat healthy you will still end up skinnyfat. Human beans need to get off their asses and move around and then all shit wont be a problem.
>>
>>106761443

It's probably just my local taco bell. I ate at a taco bell in Virginia once and it didn't bother me at all.

If I'm shitting it right out, then my body hasn't had time to get most of the calories out if it. Typical digestion takes 8-12 hours, there's no way I could be getting the same nutrients out in 17 minutes. Right?

It's a bit like ass bulimia.
>>
>>106761652
Jesus Christ, how many calories is that? 4300?
>>
>>106756514
I fucking love 5 guys, they just opened their first "restaurant" here in Scotland.
Fucking expensive like
>>
>>106756838
Estonia, are you stoned?
>>
>>106761203
>It's not just about calories.
True. It's what screws the brain's hypothalamus and causes someone to overconsume with no brakes over a long period. I'd guess forcing too many calories during development as a child or foetus (which is easy to do when you have soda and fries with every meal)
>>
>>106761652
>Tiny bun
>Thick, unmelted cheese
>Ridiculously thick patty
>Coleslaw on the base

2/10
>>
Wheat buns
>>
>>106756528
>NO SODA
What about calorie free juice? I fucking love Pepsi max
>>
>>106761747

No.
What part of my post don't you agree with
>>
If you insist on taking a soda, take the fucking diet soda.
>>
>>106756693
>The vegetables at most places are rehydrated in buckets of salt water over night.
gonna need some link or evidence
>>
>>106761736

It's good stuff. Even here in the states it's pretty expensive. Roughly twice as much as a comparable meal at McDonald's.

Those custom soda fountains where you can make your own flavors are good too.
>>
>>106756557
Go to a Five Guys Burgers. They are what you are looking for.
>>
>>106756034
I don't think it's the burgers themselves, especially if grilled. It's more of the fries and soda and soft serve that comes with it.
>>
>>106761652

What's the point of bun anyway, if you're not using hands. Might as well be just the meat on the plate. That's why I'm not a big fan of burgers, especially the big ones. Never know how to eat the fuckers and not to spill them all over the place.
>>
There's a shit load of sodium in it, high in shitty fats and the buns are completely full of sugars. They're fine as long as you're not a fat slob and you only eat them now and then
>>
>>106761954

It helps if you don't have tiny hands.
>>
>>106761701
You know its oldschool in the sense that they dont even tell you that.
But you got to take into consideration that its not frozen and has no E-whatevers added.

>>106761777
Is it still looking scary?
They are ridiculously good though.

>>106761954
I hear ya, either you are half anaconda or you just take them apart and eat them with a fork and a knife.
>>
>>106761898

>Tastes just like the regular tier
Sprite Zero

>Almost as good as the regular tier
Diet Dr. Pepper

>Shitty chemical taste tier
Everything else
>>
>>106761696

you lose some calories from shitting out bacteria that you're body will have to reproduce, but you're actually shitting out a previous meal. it cant pass through your body that quickly. if it were something that bad you would throw it up.
>>
>>106761830
caffeine is the liquid jew
>>
>>106761291
Official secrets act
>>
>>106762041

>Finnish burger
>Content: 60% mayo
>Unless you nail it down the top or bottom side will always slide off while trying to eat it
>>
>>106762094

i mean basically unless you throw up, you are getting the calories.
>>
>>106756722
Hes right tho.
186cm, 81kg
I eat a burger 1-2 times a week. also pizza. and döner. but also lots of veggies, salads and fruit.
Its all in the mix and how you live your life.

if you sit at home playing games for weeks on end and dont eat anything else but junk food.
of course its bad for you.
>>106756991
Roo Burgers are awesome, shut your pie hole.
>>
>>106762041
If that's just a different angle it looks a thousand times better here.
>>
>>106756034
>Are fast food burgers really that unhealthy or is it just a meme
Not on principle, but they are unbalanced AF food and have way too much sugar and fat for their calories. Not an issue if you just grab one or two burgers after job hours some other day, or if you workout. But as we know, landwhales build their entire diet outta those. Bad idea.

>b-but home burgers are not any better
No shit Sherlock, if you cook them outta the LITERALLY THE SAME INGREDIENTS as the fast food chains do, instead of buying some normal buns and premium meat, and not layering that with a mountain of cheese.
>>
>>106761954

>too stupid to eat a burger

the memes about polocks really are true
>>
>>106761736
Yeah, went to the kingsX one couple of weeks back for the 1st time. Breddy gud. Kept thinking about zoe quinn though...
>>
>>106761701
More like 2000 mate.
Well made burger without all he premade sugar loaded shit from fast food joints is rather healthy.
Use a good bread, dont use fatty sugary sauces and youre good.
Its basically bread veg and meat. If done right a burger is the perfect meal.

I still prefer my Leberkäse semmel or Döner.
>>
>>106762135
>implying theres anything wrong with that
When you work out, you can down these without feeling the mayo guilt. Also theres not THAT much mayo.

>>106762236
Think the other photo had double or triple bacon added, some people like em bacon strips.
>>
File: images-26.jpg (18 KB, 400x354)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>106761652
yeah i see, eating with hands is pretty important.you see that burger by our standards its so rich to be even be a burgur aka our philosophy of burgers is bread + meat and ingredients, what i see in the pic is Meat and ingredients Covered with little buns, haha would eat anyway.

look at that meat boys!
look at that meat boys!

it makes my eyes twisting

my saliva dripping

my canine theeth itching

i am not even joking

i need to leave this thread

or i will bite my hand.

[a mess of premitive reflextions]
>>
>>106756238
CALIFAS REPRESENT
>>
>>106762211

Sup germanbro. I had the greatest burger at the maritim hotel bar in Gelsenkirchen. I want to come back for the food and beer, FUCK.
>>
>>106762492

I don't care about the calories, I eat once every 2 days, but eating the bigger hesburger burgs is fucking annoying as hell, they overload it with mayo
>>
>>106762492
Yeah, right after I posted I realised it's obviously not the same thing and was hoping no one would comment. Dumb comment from me.
>>
>>106762511
Thank god is lunch time boys.
[runs furiously to kitchen]
>>
>>106756267
>tfw living in a first world country that uses quality meat
>>
>>106762598
Please eat hungry skelly
>>
File: maga2.gif (2.78 MB, 320x180)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB GIF
>>106762041
why can't you gooks into burgers?
>>
>>106762598
Hesburger is Hesburger, whole different quality.
Their mayo is pretty damn good tho.
>>106762642
Eh, its fine. They do look like a bit aggressive sometimes I got to admit.
>>
>>106756528
Fries are the true cause of obesity, not burgers.
>>
>>106762476
Truth.

Overall the biggest problem with fast food is not the quality of food itself - it's how the concept of fast, available, cheap-per-kkal, "would you like a 1L soda and fries with that?", "mmm all that sugar mmm so tasty" food leads to people eating WAY above their healthy amounts, and losing all taste for home cooking (not the same without all that sugar), which in turn makes them eat even more fast food.
>>
>>106762517
Maritim Hotels have awesome bar food in general.
But who dragged you to gelsenkirchen mate?
Nobody goes there unless they are forced to live there.

If youre ever in Cologne, I can show you at least 4 reaaaally good small owner burger shops.
Fette Kuh for example. which in amerikanski is Fat cow.

But you shouldnt eat burger in Germany, you should just walk into a german butcher shop and start tasting all the meats.Most butchers offer lunch food. From Schnitzel Sandwiches to Stews to Frikadellen ( the original hamburger) to anything remotely meaty or porky.
And they are always cheap because butchers are bros.
>>
>>106762759
>0 veggies, brown and gray only
Hoo boy, is that some 3 dollar slop?
>>
>>106762747

Not skelekton and it's unconfirmed if there's a skeleton inside of me (don't trust some 4chan memes the skeletons only exist in video games and spooky movies)

I drink a lot of alcohol and I get loads of calories from that anyway
>>
>>106762598
>I eat once every 2 days
Shprot, that's how you get a gastritis. How are you going to stop hordes of Russian invaders with gastritis?
>>
>>106762854
I bet the sausages are great.
Should probably visit Berlin for food orgy at some point.

>>106762972
Hesburger and vodka. God bless Eesti.
>>
>>106762925
You must be very unhealthy. Alcohol may be calories but it doesn't keep you alive lol.
>>
>>106762759
I had two burgers in Japan: Mos burger was prettty tasty but fucking tiny.

My double quarter pounder from Maccas tasted different (pretty sure it was a pork+beef pattie) but was okay.

There was so much better food in Japan for cheap that burgers were unnecessary.
>>
>>106759070
still better than kings of shitpost ;^}
Anyway he brought good point lad
>>
>>106763132

it has so far
>>
>>106763132
It kinda does, actually. You can survive over three months on nothing but vodka and water. Then you die to liver failure. And even if you get a new liver, the digestive tract is gonna be FUBAR.
>>
>>106763274
Wonder if you could light up your piss at that point?
>>
>>106763215
kek
>>
>>106763062
You have no Idea Winlander

here a little taste. Thats just a tiny section of ONE butchers product.
>>
>>106763274

you can survive 3 months with just water
>>
>>106762854
Schnitzel is God tier. Also spatzle with that thick gravy
>>
>>106763274
Can't you survive that long on just water alone? Ok so you won't die, it's still incredibly unhealthy.
>>
>>106763362

wtf is weibwurst?

dank selection anyway
>>
File: non-asian-eyes.jpg (136 KB, 800x600)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>106762874
its got grilled onions you blind chink
>>
>>106762854
I was there for Job training for something I do now in the US. I traveled to Gelsenkirchen to Essen everyday (and Cologne on my day off, holy shit that cathedral is amazing). I also had a lot of weiner schnitzel, Döners, bratwurst, and a bunch of other stuff from the local food stands. Unfortunately I probably won't be coming back anytime soon.

I ate like a fat ass everyday but I actually lost 5 lbs because I walked so much.
>>
Fast food burgers are usually filled with salt and sprayed with sugar, the meat is topped up with fake shit. The ingredients are most often calculated for an insulin rush and don't actually fill you up, which makes your body crave more and makes it easier to binge and eat more and more.

Cooking a piece of beef between two pieces of bread with some lettuce and ketchup is fine.
>>
>>106758166
5 guys is pretty tasty but i consider it more of a fastfood/dine in hybrid but it's definitely not "official" fast food.

get a Wendy's baconator anyway, it's the best fast food burger money can buy
>>
>>106763362
Ahh, its like art. Are they expensive?

>>106763391
The man needs his vodka.

>>106763497
Well it sure as fuck does not look like it. Would pass on that overcooked cheap meat.
>>
File: 1280px-Weißwurst-1.jpg (205 KB, 1280x975)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>106763489
Bavarian speciality.
Boiled sausage of veal and pork eaten with a soft pretzel and sweet mustard.
>>
>>106763391
>>106763479
That's not just water - that's water and your own tissues. Alcohol can actually maintain a positive caloric balance in the organism, so that you don't lose weight until your organs fail, at which point you can no longer produce acetic residue for the Krebs cycle outta alcohol.
>>
>>106763565
>doesn't actually fill you up
That's for fucking sure. I can eat like 3 double quarter pounders, no way in hell I'd finish 3 normal burgers of that size.
>>
>buns
>CARBS
LEMME TELL YOU ABOU THE CARBJEW.
>>
>>106763672
Not expensive because theres a butcher on any street corner pretty much.
The lunch deals are always really cheap.
Like 1-2 euros for a sandwih with nice meat on it.

Depends on the meat tho but most cured meats and charcutterie stuff are rather cheap here compared to other parts of the world.
>>
>>106756267
>They use the cheapest available processed meat
No they don't. Most of those microwave hamburgers are way worse.
>>
>>106756034
beef bread cheese tomato salad

technicaly it cant be bad if you just eat one
>>
>>106757103
yeah Muslim cum on a burger, real renaissance there lad
>>
>>106763512
What did you think of my city Cologne?
Most urban yanks who come here love it
"ITS LIKE A GERMAN NEW YORK!"
>>
>>106763953
but new york is a shit hole
>>
>>106763717

oh that must be something else. i meant the thing to the left of the thick purple sausage. the bottom middle meat. looks like it has a lot of fat on it, and has a little rope coming out of it.
>>
>>106756408
>15 euros for a burger is nothing
Hahahahaha
>>
>>106757783
Ground, refined, and compressed every thing else.
>>
File: 1475706109630.webm (2.16 MB, 398x266)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB WEBM
>>106763948
Typical septic tank, always thinking about muzzie jizz. Webm related might help 'relieve the stress'
>>
>>106756267

>Salad
>>
>>106763840
Great! It must be great to have those kind of shops.
Germans and Frenchies are really lucky with all their produce. I miss getting fresh bread and meats from small shops.
>>
>>106764026
So is Cologne but it still attracts millions of visitors.
>>
>>106764208
no bread culture in Finland ?
>>
>>106761138
How? Fried chicken is worse than than low grade beef pink slime burgers? You're either an idiot or a faggot.
>>
>>106764049
Cured porkbelly german style.
Kind of looks smoked too.
WE use that in stews and for fried potatoes and the like.
>>
>>106764310

I don't know if it's the same in Finland, but here it's just black bread, no fancy shit like baguettes or whatever, rarely fresh unless you go out of your way to go to a bakery
>>
File: 490532555_b5a3e4d11c_b.jpg (606 KB, 1024x768)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>106763672
You want real good sausage, visit your local polish deli. Spanish cooked/cured meats are total God tier, but hard to get. Spanish ham is like angels jizzing on your tongue
>>
>>106764152
Waiting for muzzies to get blown but worry bout the goat ;(
>>
>>106756034

The processed shit you get at McDonalds and Burger King are.

Home made beef burgers, high quality patties with fresh sugarless buns and fresh ingredients are very healthy
>>
>>106763953
Tbqh, other than a few buildings, it felt like every other major city that exists, which is an unfortunate effect of modern architectural style. I'm sure there's plenty to do there, but I enjoyed exploring around the smaller towns and cities much more, they felt way more unique and genuine.
>>
>>106756238
A beef burger made out of wagyu beef is very healthy actually. Has the good fats in the meat and fills you up with only 150g of meat. It all depends on how much you eat and what kind of meat.
>>
>>106764310
The bread culture that we do have is non comparable to most of the world.
People go bananas when they walk into a traditional german bakery and can chose between like 25 types of bread.

Just like I lost my shit when I went into one of the oldest bakerys in paris.
I left about 60 euros there and ate it all in one day.
>>
>>106761830
Me too mate, but it's killing us.
I used to drink it constantly.
Now it's a Friday and Saturday thing.
Doctors keep flip flopping over whether or not aspartame is going to give us tumors or crave more sugar.
I'm sure the rest of the ingredients aren't particularly healthy.

If you ever go into Waitrose or Asda, try Fentimans curiosity cola. It's sugary, but all natural ingredients like the old fashion stuff.
>>
>>106764401
Jamon Iberico is crack in meat form.
>>
>>106764373

ah cool
>>
>>106764462
Yeah if you want something uniquely german you gotta go rural. or you just directly go to bavaria.
>>
>>106764535
Jamon Iberico de Bellota is amazing my freund. Put it on a baguette and have it as lunch. Just all deliciousness.
>>
>>106764310
Eh, lets say we killed the small businesses in favor of big supermarkets and massive bakery chains that supply them with bread that tastes the same everywhere.
Its not bad by any means, but I remember in France every bakery had different tastes and textures for the simplest baguette even.

>>106764401
When I visited Madrid they had Museo del Jamon everywhere, because I am a total dick with Spanish I just thought of it as a food museum and passed it. MISTAKE.
Serrano ham is great.
>>
>>106764622
Im a purist. I eat it just like that.
before oyu take a bite you smear the piece in your lips and lick the fat off your lips then.
Thats how my spanish buddy taught me when I was still working that tapas bar.
>>
Redpill me on low-calories energy drinks please. I know the regular ones are bad because of sugar, but these claim to have 0g sugar at like 12 calories - so where's the catch?
>>
>>106757631
>There aren't roo burgers here, not that I've seen anyway.

There are mate, had some on new years from woolies. They're delicious, but easy to fuck up and turn to rubber if you overcook em. Like 2 mins a side on the barbie so they're rarish.
>>
>>106764828
All energy drinks are shit. Stay away from them.
>>
>>106764828

Just buy caffeine tablets
Saves money and you don't have to worry about sugar
>>
>>106764828
They are still filled with artifical chemicals, flavourings and taste.
Its really bad for you. any energy drink.
If you have to just drink tea. Mate is good.
or make your own iced tea with some earl grey, some honey and some mint leaves and/or lemon slices.
Wakes you up too and is really healthy.
>>
>>106764739
Yea that's how you're supposed to do it but it looks a bit pretentious. I'm half Spanish myself and we eat it regurarly at dinner at my house just plane like that too.
>>
>>106764828

just take caffeine you retard. energy drinks are the biggest blue pill available. its just caffeine and sugar. the only thing giving you energy is caffine. i don't know about the zero cal ones but im sure they are trash. if caffeine isn't enough take it with ephedrine.
>>
>>106761652
Pathetic.
>>
>>106764828

The catch is you have artificial sweeteners like aspartame and other junk. You don't need that shit. You want energy, drink an expresso black before working out.

Artificial sweeteners are a lose situation because they still stimulate insulin production, so you have the same negative effect like consuming sugar. You are better off not drinking anything with sugar or sweeteners in it.
>>
>>106764683
>>106764739
hello i came back from the kitchen.
i ate a serving of pic related with fries, is it common to you to eat it ?
>>
>>106765024
This. Sugar is pure concentrated cancer
>>
File: images-55.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>106765116
>>
>>106765078
This. It's like coca cola saying in the light cans that they don't have sugar thus people thinking they're ok to drink a lot. It still has the same effect as sugar just the difference now is that it's a replacement for sugar that doesnt classify as sugar.
>>
>>106765219
whats that? liver?
>>
>>106756034
the bread is the worst part. take that off and it's not really bad for you
>>
>>106756034

Well... beef itself isn't terrible for you, although you shouldn't eat it all the time as it is high in saturated fat (if it tastes good, anyway). So if you eat a high quality burger once in a while, you're fine.

But why on earth would you eat shit like McD's? Not only is it full of complete bullshit like sawdust, which is bad for you, but it tastes like shit, too. If you're gonna eat a burger, get something good.
>>
>>106764897
>>106764918
>>106764943
>>106765024
>>106765078
I usually only drink water and tea, but tea doesn't seem to do the trick anymore. I guess I have to get into coffee.
>>
Who /bison burger/ here?

God I love bison so much, like it more than beef personally
>>
>>106765314
chicken liver, do you eat it?
>>
>>106765371
Never had it, but its supposed to be like a mix of beef and game?
>>
>>106763717
Grossest sausage ever.
>>
>>106756034
what the shit do you imagine meme means?
>>
File: IMG_1821.jpg (358 KB, 1510x1148)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>106757545
Fucking Australians
>>
File: 1483884761571.png (190 KB, 546x546)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>106765417

I do. I eat it grilled and well-spiced with hot and numbing peppers.
>>
>>106756267
That's what I do at my local place. $10 a burger but everything is locally sourced.
>>
I mean, I enjoy cooking so I don't go to fast food often. Although, I understand why someone wouldn't eat at these places. Actually, didn't the FDA make trans fats no longer generally recognized as safe?
>>
>>106764397
>>106764683

ok
>>
>>106765417

all the time. love them. only person i ever met that likes them is my dad. everyone else thinks they are "gross". bunch of cucks!
>>
I genuinely make a burger so good that anyone that's ever tried it has cried themselves to death. I don't make it too often so it's still special.
>>
>>106764355
>Fried chicken is worse than than low grade beef pink slime burgers?
It's not just fried chicken you moron.
>>
>>106765231

And that's the problem. Granted the upside is less calories, but people don't realize making those insulin spikes keeps their sugar addiction alive.

Another huge piece of shit thing is juice. Juice is just sugar with all of the fiber taken out of it. Yea, yea, there are micronutrients, but why not just eat an apple instead of drinking apple juice? Then you have all the micronutrients AND the fiber. And it's that digestion what controls the amount of insulin required to level out the sugar of the fruit.

One should completely avoid juice, it's not "healthier". Either eat the fruit and drink tea, coffee and water instead.
>>
>>106765078
Aspartame is fucking poison.

I just pop glucose tabs when I need a quick lift. OK if your not eating them like sweets. Water and a glucose tab is much better than sport or energy drinks. Re the insulin bit, my dad was a diabetic so always had glucose tabs in the house.
>>
>>106765417
Sure. dipped in a bit of flour and seared in the pan.

We eat liver like that:
Chop up a bit of liver and put a bit of flour on it.
throw it in a hot pan, sear it off, put in some finely sliced apples and onions.
Let the onions cook until translucent.
Bit of salt and black pepper on it, served with fried potatoes.

Good shit.

I love eating heart tho, especially beef and chicken heart.
>>
>>106765634
>>106764355
here to back that up
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kfc+horror
pick any
>>
>>106765655

>glucose tabs

never heard of this. thats literally just candy isnt it? try caffeine pills jabroni
>>
>>106765625
i feel you man,those cuckswould it common jew shit rather then human food.

>not everyone deserves the title of human.
>>
>>106765671

hearts too chewy for me
>>
>>106765362
Coffee is the caffeinatedl jew. I just packed away my coffee maker, trying to stick to tea. Makes me piss more though.
>>
File: 1484100287145.jpg (41 KB, 600x712)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>106756034
They aren't that bad for you, just don't get fries or non diet soda.

A Big Mac is 550 calories, which isn't bad at all for meal. The problem is that people get fries and a soda with it, which turns it into a 1200+ calorie meal.
>>
File: espresso.png (211 KB, 427x482)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>106765362

If black tea isn't working for you then try coffee. If you don't like drinking coffee and just need the kick, then get one of those little Italian espresso makers you can put on your stove and you then only need a shot of it for the same effect.

Instant coffee is generally shit. What I do is I buy normal ground coffee and use a hand filter for a cup or two of freshly brewed coffee.
>>
>>106765635
This. Although fresh squeezed Orange juice is pretty good with the pulp still in it. I don't drink shit like coolbest etc. Eating mandarins a lot is nicer than juice.
>>
>>106765417
Liver is fine, a lot of people are freaked out by it but I enjoy it. Didnt enjoy horse liver though, it was not that great.
Very tasty stuff if done properly! Great with lingonberry jam, the tastes complement each other.

Cows tongue is also quite interesting!

>>106765843
If you really need a kick, have a caffeine tablet.
>>
File: 1477274818284.gif (867 KB, 480x336)
867 KB
867 KB GIF
>>106765671

Sounds good。 Can you prepare any liver like that? I can get pork liver extremely cheaply and I've been trying to think of a good way to cook it western style.
>>
>>106765671
Nice,you cook your liver better then me.
we eat brains,with tomatoe sauce and egg.perfect side.
>>
>>106765938

Right, as long as you have some of the pulp, you still have some fiber. And it tastes great.
>>
>>106764888
Might have to give em a shot.
>>
>>106756034
they're not a fucking meme, i'm underweight and I have to eat this affordable high caloric density shit to supplement my diet or i will probably die
>>
>>106756034
I eat 2 burgers a day almost everyday, I cook them with healthy ingredient and exercise.
I see that as a pro since I need more kcal for getting larger
>>
>>106765962
cow tongue is huge! they make it a stew,but i never wasted money on it .
brains are tasty.
>>
>>106766002
Yeah the original style is with pork liver anyways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPg8h4lOQgU

have a video showing it. guten appetit.
>>
>>106765753
They're actually really nice come in loads of flavours. Used caff tabs (pro+ etc) but trying to cut out caffeine, been having trouble kipping of a night.
>>
>>106757525
America minus the niggers sounds like heaven
>>
>>106766023
You're right. I don't understand why people buy drinks pulp free, it makes the "juice" just a sugary drink without almost any nutrients and fibers
>>
>>106765429
To me it tastes like a really "clean" beef, perhaps because the bison I get is really lean (90/10). Sometimes I find I don't like the plain taste of beef but I can eat bison totally plain out of the skillet and I like it.

YMMV
>>
>>106756238
Tell em son
>they don't know about the shrine of burger places
>>
Redpill me on eating liver. My problem is not that I think it's gross or whatever, but why should people eat organ devoted to cleaning up an animal's waste?
>>
>>106765655

That's very true. I drank something unknowingly with aspartame in it I had the most awful migranes until I realised where it came from.

The sport/energy drink thing is just a load of shite anyway. I lift heavy 4-5 times a week and I avoid that completely. Protein shakes, BCAAs are all superflous if you are taking in your protein through normal food.

The industry claims you "need" a gram of protein per pound of your body weight. This way you can get that extra 30g from a protein shake. A can of tuna also has 30g protein so there's that.
>>
>>106766398
In Spain they even eat testicles of a bull. Liver is nit great tasting but not as bad as a bull's testicles.
>>
>>106763717
>sweet mustard.
opinion discarded

eat it with spicy mustard
>>
File: 1479100125136.png (396 KB, 746x588)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>106766171
Thanks, I'll check this out later. Youtube's blocked in China and my VPN is unreliable at best, so I'll have to let it buffer for a while before I can watch it.

>>106766398
Why should anyone eat sausage? It's made from offal, which involves organs devoted to shitting,
>>
>>106766497
Spaniards are Moloch worshipers at heart
>>
>>106766470
Mackerel is also a vgood protein source. Lucky for me cos I love the stuff.
>>
>>106766052

What about nuts? Or peanut butter? 100g of nuts is about 600-700 calories, which is a fuckload. Plus you are getting good fats and a fair amount of protein.
>>
>>106766398
Theres a fuckload of iron in there. Extremely good for you.
Try some fried liver with lingonberry sauce and mash. Breddy good stuff man.

>>106766470
Wasnt aspartame originally a medicine for ulcers?
>>
>>106766398
>>106766497

I actually think livers are really tasty. I just fry them up in a pan with some Worcestershire sauce and slap some salt on em. Tasty as hell.
>>
>>106766581
Well yeah, I don't eat sausage or liver. Plenty of other meat however.
>>
>>106766502
Spicy mustard aka Düsseldorfer Senf is for Fleischwurst and Bockwürstchen.
What kind of german are you?
Weisswurst is shit anyways, I dont like it that much.
Im a Mettwurst kinda guy.
>>
>>106766760

Don't listen to that fucking weak gook. Organs are good for you. They used to be the most prized meat of an animal. Only since westerners became sissified betafaggots have they been thought of as unedible.
>>
>>106766809
How related is that to the dutch metworst?
We call it meetvursti.
Great stuff on bread, but a bit salty.
>>
>>106766740

An excellent source plus you are getting some of those good fats as well.

Also eggs, eggs, eggs. Whenever I'm at a loss for what to eat, either an omlette or scrambled with cheese. Bang in a few mushrooms, ham or peppers, quick and simple.
>>
>>106766918
Pretty sure he was playing mind tricks on the guy.
>>
>>106766809
>What kind of german are you?
An anti-german of course

i give a shit about tradition
>>
>>106767022

let me tell you a little secret to good scrambled cheese eggs. cook them up with butter, and right as they are finishing , slap some sour cream in there. delicious
>>
>>106767020
The very same product.
Cured Mettwurst belongs into a stew.
Mostly kale and potatoe stew.
GRÜNKOHL MIT METTWURST UND KARTOFFELN!
great winter meal.
>>
>>106767081

typical oriental. they hatch from eggs, you know?
>>
>>106766749

Don't know. Good question. I know a possible side-effect is that is can cause ulcers in some people.
>>
>>106767220
>GRÜNKOHL MIT METTWURST UND KARTOFFELN!

I see someone is from Hessen.
>>
>>106767156

Sour cream... I will try that. Thanks!
>>
>>106767456
Nope, NRW.
Its one of those all out german dishes eaten anywhere.

Id like to drink some appel wein now tho.
>>
>>106766015
Every part of animals used to be eaten in the past (well almost). But now people think organs are gross.
>>
>>106767513
Use creme fraiche.
Way better.
>>
>>106767220
Good man, its great for trekking and camping too.
That stuff survives and forgives a lot of abuse.
Do you use horse meat for the german version?
>>
>>106767617
Thing is that meat is so cheap nowadays that there is no need to use up all the intestines.
>>
>>106767650
Used to be especially here in the rhineland.
But horse has fallen of the radar a lot. Not a lot of people eat it anymore.

The traditional roast of my region is traditionaly horse tho.
Rhinelander sour roast ( translated from the top of my head)

Giant piece of horse meat in a sour tangy sauce. Fall the the fork tender. braised to perfection.
my grandma, may god treat her well, made the best ever.
>>
File: 1549341100.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>106758615
>I understand you are the typical fat lazy american. (yes you are fat even if you think you are not)

As an actually skinny American, clocking in at 115 lbs, you have no idea how fascist the GET HEALTHY crowds are at public schools here. I was told a lot that I was UNHEALTHY and FAT. Like so many other young impressionable kids.

I ended up feeling guilty about eating a lot.

Although maybe i'm just a sissy because no matter what I do I can never weigh more than 125, my body just doesn't want to weigh more than that.
>>
>>106767725

They have different flavors, textures, and nutrients. Whose to say they aren't better for you?
>>
>>106767975

Why is that clit so big?
>>
>>106767617
As a working chef I can tell you its been a trend for the last 5 years here to bring back organ meats.
All the good chefs here have at least 3-4 organ meat dishes on their menues, i love it.

My headchef made us cows tongue tacos for lunch a few weeks back.
So good.
>>
>>106767975

fucking attention whoring faggot. get ass cancer mentally ill nigger. we were having a nice discussion.
>>
>>106768036
It's a disgusting dick, faggot.
>>
>>106768136

Nah, no way that's a guy.
>>
read

SALT , SUGAR, FAT by michael moss

they have literally engineered your addiction over the decades.
>>
>>106767725
And on the other hand that people have more money. But it's a waste. There are some tasty parts that end up in dog food or wherever.

Now you can only get every part you like from a butcher, who actually butchers whole animals (very rare) and he won't have it for sale in the store, so you have to order it. It's very boring.
>>
>>106767951
Horse is considered as a pet for some, maybe thats why its a bit of a taboo to use them in the foods.
Then again, it is pretty great meat for some products, especially for meetwurst.

>>106768007
Well, I would say its laziness.
Just picking up a pack of ground beef is easier than actually bothering to make organs that can be a bit more tricky to make.
People are just lazy, but I do hope that will change because we are producing and eating more meat than before.
If all that is just the "good bits" then what happens to the organs? Dog food?
>>
File: 43.jpg (14 KB, 320x240)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>106768157
Welcome to the modern world, Grandpa.

Now get the gun.
>>
>>106768379

How can it be a guy? Look at those feminine, silky smooth legs.
>>
>>106767975
Wow is that you? Sexy af.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.