[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



Religion is trash
>>
If you weren't a dumb leaf you would realize it serves its purpose.
>>
>>117194996
Anon, I don't think Christians are the ones playing with literal shit
>>
File: jesus.jpg (88 KB, 900x1200)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>117195074
Nah dawg. It's litterly shit. I mean you can't be that stupid to not see it, can you?
>>
>Tax exemptions for me
Well yeah. Churches are, by law, required to be non-profit, donation run, politically neutral organisations.

There's no real good or service to be taxed.
Organized religion is retarded, but so is everyone that tries to tax it.
>>
File: alliance.png (920 KB, 1125x832)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
>>117194996
***except Islam ^_^
>>
>pork is made illegal to eat because it is often undercooked and full of poisonous bacteria in pre medical science times

>wowwww church people are so stupid lol! they think they shouldn't eat it because god said so lmao!

I wonder if there are good reasons for religious beliefs and behavior, behind the mythology and obfuscation of time. We might never know!
>>
>>117195357
Property taxes alone......
>>
File: hicks.jpg (23 KB, 400x302)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>make fun of christianity
>DUDE GEORGE CARLIN BILL HICKS LMAO xD

>make fun of judaism or islam
>ANTI-SEMITE! ISLAMOPHOBIA!!!!1

I agree that religion is mostly bullshit, and true atheist shouldn't be afraid of making fun of or criticizing any belief system. Have you seen those retarded atheism+ faggots who have turned their atheism into this weird SJW equivalent of religion? I see those """"atheists"""" all the time who bend ass backwards to defend islam with accusations of islamophobia. It's fucking retarded.
>>
>>117195595
yeah dawg. let's just act like it's 500 bc again xDD
>>
>>117195595
so lets keep doing it even though these things arent a problem and can be reasonably explained now
>>
>porn and videogames, widely adopted as harmless by mass media, turn a large portion of a generation into fucked up shutin freaks who aren't breeding and barely working

>it will make ur hands hairy lmao!!!!!! XDDDDD
>>
>>117195595
Hey. Dumbdumb.

This isn't 4,000 BC. We've introduced proper cooking techniques and invented germ theory reprievesince that shit was written. Telling people not to shit in the encampment in modern era is neither useful nor profound.
>>
File: Ruby Marie 1.jpg (27 KB, 300x423)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>117195718
I'm an atheist and I think the Muslims should be executed along side the Christians, Jews and Hindus.
>>
>>117195730

The spirit of the Bronze Age persists as an all-consuming fire! Viva La Muerte!
>>
>>117195629
Again, that comes with heavy stipulations regarding how they obtain and spend their money.

Are you willing to remove tax exemption from every other NPO just so you can piss off the religious institution?
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (346 KB, 334x333)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
White trash religion serves little purpose. The ghost dancers who commune with aliens (angels) and live forever are a different story. Non-native Canadians always were too stupid to sort out the good parts from the bad.
>>
File: bobby beast.png (146 KB, 480x352)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>117194996

>tax free churches
>communities getting together and participating in free activities that aren't taxed
>Completely funded by members
>aren't allowed to engage in politics
>Christian charities still outperform atheistones by orders of magnitutude
>as opposed to government sponsored LGBTQ club houses that are used as locus points for left-wing/atheist political activism

I'm a hair away from going full fascist.You aren't helping. Somebody is going to get punched in face at some point because you made this post. keep that in mind.
>>
>>117195074
This is all that religion has left, the tired "It doesn't matter if it's completely fake, as long as it's useful" argument. I thought leftists were supposed to be the postmodernists? LOL.

Religion does serve a purpose: it's the opium of the masses. Many Gods are depicted as kings and rulers for a reason. In modern times we see rulers using religion as a tool as well. Imagine that.

>>117195595
People used to believe that odor itself caused illness. This is why plague doctor masks were stuffed with roses to eliminate odors. Obviously we should abandon germ theory and go back to the miasma theory.
>>
>>117195876
I'm an Atheist too and Muslims are the worst by far. Don't kid yourself.
>>
File: Ruby Marie 2.jpg (36 KB, 300x423)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>117195799
>Implying porn and video games are the reason people aren't working and breeding and not that because people aren't working and breeding they're watching more porn and playing video games.
I work too many long hours to hold a relationship and I would rather be sitting on my ass, not moving so I can rest while playing battlefield instead of doing meth to deal with my back pain from my manual labor job.
>>
>>117196059
>I'm a hair away from going full fascist.You aren't helping.

Blaming people for your shitty beliefs like a typical reactionary.
>>
>>117195718
>>117195408
Condemn the religion, protect the individual.
I think Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are all retarded, but I support your right to practise any of them, so long as it doesn't infringe on other people's rights like my own

>>117195595
It's not 2000 years ago, abraham, why are you still so scared of bacon and why are you checking women's underwear all the time?
>>
>>117196204

They're going to get their head stomped in now too. You happy?
>>
unless it's islam, then its a very interesting religion and culture and how dare you infringe on their right to practice gay killing, woman oppressing and murder
>>
i s l a m
>>
>>117196051
Schizophrenia - The Post
>>
File: White Religion.png (33 KB, 722x622)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Atheists are trash
>>
File: dawkins.jpg (61 KB, 599x382)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>117195408
REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
fuck that triggers me so fucking hard
the new atheism movement was fucking ruined by fucking sjws like all good things, fuck!
>>
>>117196424
>Atheists are trash
Nothing in particular means agnostic?
>>
File: athsim.jpg (198 KB, 340x600)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>117194996
>>
File: Samantha Bentley 1.jpg (406 KB, 682x1024)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>117196169
>I'm an Atheist too and Muslims are the worst by far. Don't kid yourself.
I've never had a Muslim tell me I was going to burn in hell because I didn't agree with them. I've also had too many Christians try to tell me how to live my life and try to control me. All the Muslims that I've known have been chill as fuck. I dislike Christians a lot more then Muslims but it's mainly due to the fact that I live in a predominately Christian country. If I lived in Saudi Arabia I would dislike Muslims a hell of a lot more. I actually believe in freedom of religion so long as you fuck off, leave me be and keep that shit inside your churches.
>>
File: 1453696810862.jpg (28 KB, 355x327)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>117196424
>something else
>>
>>117196059

These people could have an Satanist Church of Worldly Delight, and all of their hedonism could be tax exempt.

But they're too goddamn lazy to fill out the paperwork, and too goddamn self centered to come together with others, even if it means getting richer themselves.
>>
>>117196199

>I'd rather let the unbroken chain of successful s*xhavers, that begun with the first cell dividing in the ocean, all the way to me, die, and play videogames, than continue it

Why do you fetishize slavery? What made you so lazy, is it the ease with which you can activate the dopamine reward circuitry in your brain via videogames and porn?
>>
>>117195123
No, that would be hinduism
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (5 KB, 173x290)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>
>>117196634
It's ONE article you stupid fuck, it's not representative of most athiests at all!
Jesus fuck you're sensitive
>>
>>117196718
Well low an behold I've had plenty of Muslims tell me about the hellfire and wish you were basically dead.
>>
File: 1487923481304.jpg (104 KB, 960x512)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Daily reminder that Christianity is Jewish and Jesus was a cuck.
>>
File: 1375192748459.jpg (188 KB, 600x800)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>
>>117195408
Only the dumbest of motherfucker could mix two concept that contradicts eachother so well and call it a movement.
>>
>>117196718
fuck off degenerate
nobody wants to hear about the brown dicks you took
>>
File: 1488111677870.jpg (46 KB, 780x564)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>
File: hT8HZw5.jpg (227 KB, 1200x1101)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>117197074
>>
File: 1489436325863.jpg (76 KB, 720x606)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>
>live in a safe and prosperous civilization thanks to Christianity
>LMAO religion sucks who needs it anyway

You're like the Marxists denouncing capitalism while enjoying all the benefits of it
>>
>>117195876
What's it like to spend your whole life being assmad at memes that have existed for thousands of years? Memes that have at least served humanity well enough to secure your very existence right now?

What's it like to lust for genocide of the memetically gifted while they have rendered you entirely powerless to do so and set you on your whole societies on a course of autogenocide.
>>
File: Flagellants.png (338 KB, 456x354)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>tfw every criticism Atheists throw at religion (hypocrisy, coercion, stupidity) subsists in completely secular societies
>tfw when the problem Atheists have with religion is that it followed by imperfect human beings, not religion itself
>tfw Misanthropists call themselves Atheists
>>
>>117197294
>Christianity=safety and prosperty

>South Africa
>Brazil
>Mexico
>DR Congo
>Venezuela

I think you mean thanks to the Aryan race.
>>
File: 9cf0a546180fb179.jpg (133 KB, 750x738)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>117194996
You're going to trigger a lot of folks OP.
>>
File: abortion-17.jpg (33 KB, 666x421)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>117196946
Or maybe they recognize it's morally reprehensible to tax exempt your personal practices. If only Christian would do the same.
>>
>>117197201
lol @ the windbag Dawkins providing knowledge. Fucking kids in fedoras think they're philosophers. Kikes
>>
File: Samantha Bentley 2.jpg (412 KB, 682x1024)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>117196976
>Why do you fetishize slavery?
Says the cuck supporting Christianity.

>What made you so lazy,
Not lazy, I work a bare minimum of 48 hours a week in a factory doing manual labor. I work 12 hour shifts, 4 days on and 4 days off. For 4 days straight I work, shower, sleep and repeat. This is my first day off after a 60 hour work week.

>is it the ease with which you can activate the dopamine reward circuitry in your brain via videogames and porn?
Pretty much. Life is meaningless. The only thing that actually matters is minimizing pain and maximizing pleasure. However too much pleasure leads to desensitization. That's why I love my job. I have four days of hard work, struggle and abstinence followed by four days of hedonistic pleasure. It balances out quite nicely.
>>
>>117197908
jesus christ she has gotten ugly.
>>
>>117196059
>Christian charities still outperform atheistones by orders of magnitutude
They also keep niggers alive.

Charity is a bad thing.
>>
>>117197032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1bI7S0LCos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emrD6hTKkIY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrG8ooymBKA
http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/atheism-plus-and-the-intellectual-suicide-of-the-atheist-community-20160318
apparently you don't know what happened to the organised atheist community
i agree most atheists don't belong to some kind of community. I nevertheless think political correctness does poison a lot of atheists in the west, be they in a comunity or not
>>
>>117197293
Some twat took their time to make that fallicious piece of garbage, and thought the entire time, "I'm doing God's work"

What a fucking loser
>>
File: aleppogirls.jpg (115 KB, 720x960)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>117198080
Seems completely on-point to me.
>>
File: 1386128121759.png (269 KB, 450x488)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>117197252
>>
>>117197293
>i'm just a farmer
>has a sword, helmet an chainmail
>>
>>117197979
I'd rather just read some statistics instead of having to watch 3 youtube videos and an article from 'news24', I feel that would be more productive of my time
>>
File: Africa.png (282 KB, 636x319)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>Christianity is a bulwark against degener-
>>
>>117198295
Well you're an idiot, so that's not surprising
>>
>>117194996
Religion is trash worship the state instead
>>
> «nothing wrong with persecuting the religious. When Mexico made religion illegal in 1917 and executed all those priests then Mexico became much more open to prostitution, drugs and similar secular values that are the basis for their economic prosperity today. Without killing the priests they would be much poorer»
> - 'friendly' atheist

Atheists have a crazy definition of "friendly" when religious persecution is considered friendly. But they have no morality so it's not a surprise.
>>
>>117198499

>low iq, intellectually lazy, bad writer, all posts emotionally loaded insults no real content or insights beyond pedestrian, MSM colored observations
>>
>>117198418
i'd take aids over islam anytime
besides, muslim african countries (excluding arab ones) have rapid population growth and are generally poorer
>>
>>117198393
http://www.pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

here are the statistics my trolling leaf friend
>>
>>117195074
>serves its purpose
>doesn't elaborate

Do you believe a supernatural being exists somewhere in the universe that made everything and all of the claims he's made in the bible are true?

Do you think fiction writing can still be useful without creating a religion out of it?
>>
File: vargmatches.jpg (34 KB, 460x689)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
WWVD?
>>
>>117196997
>>
>>117198418
Niggers are niggers. Plus those light red countries are Christian
>>
>>117195357
good boy
>>
>>117194996
>attacking people is fine if they're a minority: the image
>>
>>117198757
>i'd take aids over islam anytime
If Islam was 100% white and racist it would be the best thing ever.
>>
>>117196424
>Jews voted for hillary
>>
>>117197853

You think for a moment that a Satanist gives a fuck?

A Satanist wants to be left ALONE. Any way they can keep their personal freedom is a check mark in their corner.

A Satanist doesn't want to follow God's rules or yours.
>>
>>117194996
SHUT UP KEK
>>
>>117197853
according to pew & wiki atheist make up for 2-3% of Americans, compared to catholics with 22%. If atheist had a similar share of the populace as catholics their percentage of abortions would surpass those of catholics. Too lazy to compare the others but I expect similar results.
>>
>>117196424
>determining how you feel about someone by who they voted for

SJW detected
>>
>>117194996

People here are losers that want to larp as crusaders, let them OP. They will never know how it feels to be intellectually superior. They will never know what it's like to school people with facts and logic. Fuck your stupid skydaddy. The human race is tethered to a rock floating in space and you fucking christcucks are over here worried about "MUH DEGENERACY ON 4CHAN". Fuck off, plebians.
>>
>>117195280
You can't be that stupid, ya cunt.
>>
File: 1488721680290.jpg (184 KB, 684x960)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>117194996
>>
File: Christcucks 1.png (256 KB, 497x665)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>117198868
I know niggers are niggers. But clearly Christianity makes niggers even niggerer.

And it's not doing whites any favours either.
>>
>>117198966
i'm an atheist, ahmed, but i feel way more threatened by islam then christianity
>>
>>117199148
So, do I. But Islam isn't white.

This is my point. Were it not for the fact that it's followed almost exclusively by shitskins it would be lightyears better than Christianity.
>>
>>117195595

Shut up faggot. You don't know shit about anything.

That doesn't explain shit. Why don't the Indians eat cows then? They're not bacteria ridden. also, they had no concept of how disease spreads then.

Indians have sacred cows jews and mudslimes have pigs

I've seen a much better argument posed that the people in those areas didn't eat cows or pigs respectively because for various reasons it was very inefficient for them to try to farm those animals. Even then that argument is a bunch of bullshit handwaving by a sociologist. They can't prove shit neither can you.
>>
>>117197293
This is more cringey than when the fedora meme first rolled out. ish.
>>
>>117198653
Says the guy who's first post is 'dey notised a trend wen day eet pork so dey said don du it den scienc cumfirm dem religun truu!'
Lmaoing at your life right now, hombre
>>
>>117195876
Unfortunately most people who don't believe in god are prone to believe in madness, as can be seen everywhere. That's why religion is so important in the first place.
>>
File: Samantha Bentley 3.jpg (370 KB, 1024x682)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>117196997
Underrated post.

>>117197036
>Well low an behold I've had plenty of Muslims tell me about the hellfire and wish you were basically dead.
I've had the opposite but if I was in your shoes I would dislike Muslims a lot more also. Like I said I don't give a fuck what religion you partake in as long as you leave me the fuck alone.

>>117197176
Just like your country, your opinion is completely insignificant.

>>117197294
>live in a safe and prosperous civilization thanks to Christianity
You mean a democratic republic with a competition of capitalism and socialism whose intensities are voted on by the people.

>LMAO religion sucks who needs it anyway
It does, it's a tool used for oppression. There's a reason why Christianity is in decline in all of the first world country but is on the rise in third world countries. I actually don't care if it goes away or not because I live in a free country. If you wish to be a slave to a God that doesn't exist then by all means go right ahead, just don't push your shit on me.

>You're like the Marxists denouncing capitalism while enjoying all the benefits of it
You do know that Capitalism creates Marxism right? You also do know that Marxist-like ideologies have stopped capitalism from falling in on itself over and over again in the past?
>>
>>117199136
>stockholm

Sweden overall is cucked, it's turned into a non-argument for anyone trying to use sweden as an example of anything. They might all be retarded. What a fucking anomaly that place is, i'm glad my great grandfather left that garbage heap.
>>
File: pope cuck 2.png (477 KB, 509x376)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
>>117199477
White Christians are cucked worldwide.

Even the Westboro Baptist Church are nigger lovers.
>>
File: 1316580229470.jpg (67 KB, 600x600)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Religion is the archetypal Blue Pill. It is the original bullshit narrative made to serve the elites interest. Even if you are a believer, you acknowledge that Religion, for most of its history, has been used as a mean for political control.
>>
>>117199441
>There's a reason why Christianity is in decline in all of the first world country but is on the rise in third world countries.

Because third world countries tend to favor traditional, conservative social values; while first world countries are increasingly dipping into nihilistic, hedonistic degeneracy. Meanwhile, Islam is slowly but surely taking root. The West won't be secular in the end; that vacuum is just going to be filled by another religion.
>>
>>117199534
That's true; doing favors for anyone who wants the handout. It's like a poor attempt at socialism.
>>
I'm an atheist but I can't help but feel when people like Dawkins, Harris and Hitchens make the point that you can't look to Mao or Stalin as examples of atheism run amok, that kind of strikes me as disingenuous. It may not have been the primary motivating factor overall but it surely was in their actions towards religious institutions. Am I wrong here?
>>
File: 1488998416075.jpg (59 KB, 607x608)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>117199608
There's a third way to resist nihilism AND religion.
>>
File: 1483291879923.jpg (428 KB, 2048x1479)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>117194996
and yet the left will never fling it towards a muslim
>>
>>117198790
Atheists rated islam as the 3rd lowest of all religions, only beaten by mormanism and evangelical christians.
That's not a good rating, and it doesn't support your perception.

Were an atheist to live in a country in the middle east I'm sure they would rate islam lower, but the average atheist just isn't exposed to islam as heavily as they are towards christianity, it makes sense.
>>
>>117197853
Give me the citation for this if you have it, please.
>>
>>117194996
>religion is one person
>>
>>117199105
If the tradition is shit, and the family can exist independently from religion, then there's a billion better ways to build a strong sense of community than to partake in a mass cult
>>
>>117194996
Religion is the mediator of morality in times when a people is developing its civilization and in need of a social moral guidance that can be understood by all when the facilities for schooling and learning to teach the individuals of the society self reflection and an understanding of themselves and their world are not feasibly available.

Most if not all religions in their differing views function along this basic idea in order to keep things afloat during those times of uncertainty. When things are stable and the society grows to the point where the common man can be learned and moral from within himself religion in that respect is not as necessary and can be shed away from a society. The problem arises in methods of education when opinions and beliefs of all spectrums; not just religious or political, influence what the young are taught while they are developing mentally. When you get an education system run the way it is here today the infrastructure that the hardy and industrious work hard to upkeep so that the next generation can benefit and grow from their efforts is undermined when the teachers let their views warp teaching and fact tot he subjective instead of the objective leading to some of the shit we have today and the clash between the people that work for the nation and those that have lots of opinions they were taught to have.
>>
>>117197853
>percentage of black and hispanic women who identify as catholics
>race not represented
>>
File: jonface2.png (204 KB, 540x480)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>117195357
> politically neutral organisations.
>>
>>117198996
Satanist however so have a moral code which is basically the golden rule and nothing else. So they wouldn't just fuck over everyone else.
>>
>>117200199
Are you sceptical that white Catholics are turbo-sluts?

Have you seen France lately?
>>
File: 1469135365207.jpg (15 KB, 200x252)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
why don't we just design a perfect religion and then convert to it?
>>
>>117200395
i'm saying that the data is skewed, and without further evaluation of additional factors, it is impossible to draw a conclusion based on these figures alone.
>>
>>117200395
>uses france as an example

Holy shit, the US is packed full of catholic whores, its insane.
>>
>>117199708
http://www.skeptical-science.com/atheism/hitler-stalin-mao-atheist-mass-murderers/
>>
>>117200622
The data is skewed? What additional factors would you need?
>>
>>117200710
Hitler wasn't atheist, though.
>>
File: 1489421403346.jpg (126 KB, 640x902)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>117200710
>Hitler
>Doing anything wrong
>>
>>117200715
age, race, location, income, and reason for abortion.

if you're going to paint a picture of a whore, you can't use one color. Using all of the data collectively will tell you who is having the most abortions, where they are more susceptible to abortions, why they are having them, etc.
>>
>>117200890
>if you're going to paint a picture of a whore, you can't use one color

Yeah, that graph show's its by religion. It's not implying anything more than that, i'm sorry you don't like what it says.
>>
>>117194996
Religion is all that stands between us and communism. And if I were a faggot communist, you'd be in the gulag for trying to think too much.
>>
File: Alektra Blue 1.jpg (29 KB, 300x405)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>117197381
>What's it like to spend your whole life being assmad at memes that have existed for thousands of years?
Don't care if people worship made-up bullshit so long as they don't tread on me. Also atheism and skeptics have existed since the dawn of religion.

>Memes that have at least served humanity well enough to secure your very existence right now?
Religion is a tool to oppress people by making them more voluntarily submissive to abuse because they were told that their current life is meaningless and if they submit they will gain access to a bullshit enchanted kingdom that doesn't exist when they die. There is no after life and the oppressed are getting played. The atheists who spouted religion and used it to control the masses and push their agendas are the reason why we exist today.

>What's it like to lust for genocide of the memetically gifted while they have rendered you entirely powerless to do so and set you on your whole societies on a course of autogenocide.
They haven't rendered me powerless at all. As long as I can find pleasure in life, I can die a fulfilled life. Also my society will last a lot longer then I will and when I'm gone, their well being will be no concern of mine (I won't even have the ability or capacity to be concerned).
>>
>>117194996
You're trash you Canadian fag, I went to Montreal last December and all I could ask myself after is why would God do such a thing.
>>
>>117201035
It also doesn't say how many of these women are devout catholics, what age they had abortions, and whether they just identify as catholic or if they're really religious. Reason for abortion is crucial, especially if we're looking at race and socioeconomic class, because if a young black woman is raped in the ghetto, does that put her in the same class as a college-level catholic whore who forgot her pill? Knowing this one factor is meaningless.
>>
>>117195876
I'm none of those, but I still think you should be publicly executed and I deserve tax exemptions and special rights.

Doesn't take religion to be an asshole.
>>
>>117201181
Canadians are such Godless fags, they converted many churches into apartments.
>>
File: 1462844566577.png (79 KB, 500x500)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>117201139
Christianity is proto-communism.

Fitting given that it's the original Jewish plot.
>>
>>117201327

You converted your country into one big mosque you faggot cuck.
>>
>>117199105
One above that is realising all of the above plus philosophical allegories and some ancient historical events.
>>
File: 1489837741961.jpg (116 KB, 599x1538)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
fixed
>>
>>117201215
>takes US religious population numbers literally
>cant take these numbers literally

I think you and I both know why that is. Also, You may need to, but I don't. The graph doesn't need to explain the rest of what you think needs to be explained, because it just provides the numbers and that's it.

>devout Catholics
you could argue none of them are, but apparently they're still going to their vacuum sessions and practicing Catholicism in some fashion. That's all the graph is showing.

You saying something is meaningless because you don't like it is silly.
>>
>>117201486
>You converted your country into one big mosque you faggot cuck.

Suck my dick canook, a few of your chicks already did :).
>>
>>117201433
>sharing = communism
>charity = communism
>>
File: 1489654984589.png (29 KB, 741x568)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>117201640
>Owning all things in common with no private property
>Not proto-communism
>>
>>117201583
i'm saying you cannot draw conclusions about a religious group based on this graph alone.
also, you are gay and if you don't understand how to analyze data, you're wasting my time.
>>
File: 1489611168781.png (515 KB, 543x417)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>117194996
More like:
>stop being degenerate
>LOLOLOLOL OLD BEARDED KIKE IN THE SKY, HOW DARE YOU TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE?!?! I SEE NO WAY WHATSOEVER THAT MY WHORING AROUND WITH 20+ PEOPLE IN THE SPAN OF A MONTH COULD EVER END BADLY FOR ME. WHAT? BE HONEST WITH MYSELF AND THE WORLD?!? AHAHAHA NO FAGGOT, I LIKE BEING DISHONEST. I'M JUST GOING TO JUDGE YOU BASED ON A COMPARTIVELY SMALL GROUP OF RETARDS WHO TREAT YOUR COMPLEX METAPHORS OF HOW YOU SHOUKD ACT IN THE WORLD AS LITERAL SCIENTIFIC THEORIES AND USE THEM AS A STRAWMAN IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE SOME INBRED HICK BORN IN THE BACKWOODS WHO FUCKS HIS SISTER OLOLOLOL
>>
File: cuck.png (27 KB, 528x696)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>117195280
>>117195280
>>
>>117194996
HELP RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION!

MUH PILGRIMS!
>>
Yeah, would be nice if we could enshrine the positive core values of most religions into our society without having to resort to fairy tales that scare us into following them.
It's also the reason why I dislike the resurgence of Islam in Europe, we haven't even gotten rid of our current religion, don't need people promoting a new one.
>>
>>117201611

>Canadian

>A race

lmao, i'm black and i could go to belgium and get easy pussy.
>>
File: 1489632702352.jpg (121 KB, 900x900)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>117195408
Like diversity = white genocide
Secularism = Christian persecution
Remember the batlle for the New World continues, with the added bonus of taking the cities and country on the land.

Last time it was dueling European powers, now it's Europeans vs the rest

Destroying xians and destroying European Ethnic unity in place of their own serves this purpose.


Have a nice day
>>
where is god where is jesus?
not a single word from them for 2000+ years.
>>
>>117201721
I know how to analyze data, you're attempting to draw conclusions through the data that need more information.

I am not a homosexual, sir. You are. I win.
>>
File: Alektra Blue 2.jpg (30 KB, 300x405)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>117197478
The reason secularism is better then religion is because religion is unable to effectively adapt to changing times. Technology and innovation have made religion obsolete.

>>117197678
This. Cucksevatives get triggered when you mention that Jesus was a socialist.

>>117199058
This. Religion is a tool used for oppression and unregulated capitalism creates tyranny. Instead of trying to enlighten this fucking retards we should just give them what they want and start exploiting the living shit out of them.

>>117199346
Unfortunately most people who don't believe in god are prone to believe in madness, as can be seen everywhere. That's why religion is so important in the first place.
You got that backwards, bud.
>>
>>117197293
>Fedora-level theism
>>
>>117202407
And technology will be our downfall.
But I wouldn't take anyone serious who posts pictures of porn-actors or whatever filth these beings indulge in.
>>
File: IMG_6993.png (171 KB, 456x390)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>117197074
Despite being the legacy of Roman and Greek philosophy and culture.

Seriously, the Old Testament is regarded as nothing more than Jewish mythology by anyone who isn't a schizophrenic Protestant who thinks everything in the bible is the word of God.
>>
>>117201700
>no private property
reading into the text
>>
>>117194996
you stupid canuck
the point of tax exemptions for religions is so that the government can squeeze some religion it doesn't like for money by excessively enforcing audits and shit on them while being lenient on another church they do like, it also allows churches to grow from nothing rather than requiring that they make at least a certain amount of money before they can afford to run the church
>>
File: Alektra Blue 3.jpg (30 KB, 300x405)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>117199599
>Religion is the archetypal Blue Pill. It is the original bullshit narrative made to serve the elites interest. Even if you are a believer, you acknowledge that Religion, for most of its history, has been used as a mean for political control.
This.

>>117199608
>Because third world countries tend to favor traditional, conservative social values;
They're not conservative, they just hasn't progressed as far as a first world country has. As soon as they get as far as the first world countries have they will plunge into degeneracy also.

>while first world countries are increasingly dipping into nihilistic, hedonistic degeneracy.
I don't understand how any of this is a bad thing, that's a result of capitalism being successful. What's the point of mass producing if you have to abstain and can't reap the rewards of your labor?

>Meanwhile, Islam is slowly but surely taking root.
Islam is just filing the void from all the Christians turned Atheists due to Capitalism. As soon as their countries start to progress the same will happen to them.

>The West won't be secular in the end; that vacuum is just going to be filled by another religion.
Implying you can't be religious and secular.
>>
why are people uninterested in designing the best religion ever?
>>
File: 1489842900508.png (545 KB, 640x640)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>117202407
>Jesus was a socialist
>socialist states are overwhelmingly atheist and persecute the religious
Mind reconciling that one, genius?
>>
>>117200783
This, he wasn't really Christian either.
>>
>>117201879
Notice how the (((atheists))) won't reply to this, because they have no argument against it

Reminder that LITERALLY every (((atheist))) intellectual JUST SO HAPPENS to be Jewish
>>
File: 1489825519726.jpg (24 KB, 559x500)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>117203648
To be fair, that's really more of a description of how retards argue. Take a look at >>117199599 though. Marx literally couldn't have said it better than himself lol.
>>
>>117203648
> has opinion so retarded no one bothers to correct him
> look, I'm right
How's the cherry picking going, got enough for a pie?
>>
>>117199599
Men always will be controlled. The issue is, how and for what gain.
The control has to to either be through morals established by religion, which is way better than the materialistic, sexual control we have now ongoing and /pol/ unknowingly loves.

Truth is more important than freedom.
>>
>>117194996
Indeed lad.
>>
>>117203648

I don't follow any of the "intellectuals" and I'm still pretty much an atheist. Do you really think that your lack of evidence to prove there's a god, means that's the Jews fault?
>>
>>117197853
Do you think the reason religious women are more likely to get abortions because they're trying to hide the premarital sex from others? That would explain the high abortion rates, the pressure to wait until marriage, and to have sex young.
>>
>>117194996
fedoras and (((christians))) are subhumans
>>
File: 1483141774332.jpg (295 KB, 1000x665)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>117200783
>>117203551

people who achieve that kind of personal consummation into their heroic form are the inventors of religion, not the followers.

whatever hitler said about religion, he was merely trying to get a point across; the religious doctrines served for him as nothing more then a reference.

he looked through his own eyes and in his own soul sought after that ultimate reality and that ultimate source.

people are given religions in order to vaguely get them to move in the right direction, or at least mostly not violate that Ultimate Something in their blindness.

i've seen some shit. and i have nothing to say about it. words fail... it's impossible to communicate, so you use what words you can to deal with people, when in reality, your religion is something that grew out of your very own mind and soul, something you discovered for yourself, not something you were taught.

it's a hard reality once you've discovered it. it's the rock upon which you stand. and no, it's not scientific, or even rational. but it's viscerally more real than anything else. it is that which is invincible and always present. it's eternally wondrous and fascinating. everyone deals with it differently. if they choose to put it into the context of some religion, that's fine. nobody can say anything to someone who knows exactly what i'm talking about. and people know. even really dumb people can tell that some people have something inside of them and some don't. it's pretty obvious when you're looking for it.

it's everything and nothing, it's the pressure inflating you like a balloon, it's you always being on home turf, it's the knowledge that you can trust yourself, it's what the people who made the religions were talking about.

truth is you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. everyone has to discover it themselves. you have to walk that road alone. no one can really help you.

these times try mens souls. faith is rare today.
>>
>>117203648
I mean, i'll try. It's not an argument, it's what we call a "shitpost" but here we go:

>stop being degenerate
I agree with this, because why would people want to be degenerate and not make themselves better?

>OLD BEARDED KIKE IN THE SKY, HOW DARE YOU TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE
Harsh, but sure. I agree that some supernatural being that arguably doesn't exist should have any impact on me.

>I SEE NO WAY WHATSOEVER THAT MY WHORING AROUND WITH 20+ PEOPLE IN THE SPAN OF A MONTH COULD EVER END BADLY FOR ME

I don't know who says this, but if they want to whore around they should be smart enough to know they can get burned. Seems logically basic.

>WHAT? BE HONEST WITH MYSELF AND THE WORLD?!? AHAHAHA NO FAGGOT, I LIKE BEING DISHONEST. I'M JUST GOING TO JUDGE YOU BASED ON A COMPARTIVELY SMALL GROUP OF RETARDS WHO TREAT YOUR COMPLEX METAPHORS OF HOW YOU SHOUKD ACT IN THE WORLD AS LITERAL SCIENTIFIC THEORIES AND USE THEM AS A STRAWMAN IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE SOME INBRED HICK BORN IN THE BACKWOODS WHO FUCKS HIS SISTER OLOLOLOL

Nobody says any of this. Being willfully dishonest is a useless thing to be; but propping up this huge strawman then claiming a strawman is beyond retarded.

Did you want to discuss something you thought was true in this shitpile of a post?
>>
>>117204112
It's a description of every single thread about religion that we have on the board, newfag. Fedoralords spew actual (((marxist))) arguments all over the place, /pol/acks call them out for their kikery. Then it usually devolves into "BUT I WANT TO BE A DEGENERATE", and " BUT CHRISTIANITY IS JEWISH TOO, SO THEREFORE IT'S COMPLETELY INVALIDATED". I'm just more amused that people unironically think Jesus was against property rights and a government that would enforce economic equality 1800 years before the invention of Marxist doctrine.
>>
>>117196424
>atheist
>nothing in particular
aren't they the same shit
>>
>>117202407
>Jesus was a socialist.
How did you come to this conclusion?
>>
>>117205004
> only my religion knows what is truly good and moral behaviour
> hence everyone who doesn't follow it is a degenerate
>>
>>117204525
I had to stop reading this word salad because Hitler believed in a God, so i'm not sure what you're trying to convey here.

>your religion is something that grew out of your very own mind and soul

Yeah, i know people think they need religion. They could also hold themselves accountable, find the necessity to pick themselves up and be a good person, and grow from there.

>truth is you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Yes, and pretending a supernatural being exists without evidence to support the claim is attaching something to useful literature. Not to mention, after attaching religion to it they cherry pick what they think is true and not true, even if the book clearly states what is being taught.

Faith is rare because it's unnecessary. There's more efficient ways of living and being a good person.
>>
>>117205477
> Hitler believed in god
What? Let me guess, because he didn't manage to tear down a thousand year old religious tradition in a decade he must have been a true believer?
>>
Christian culture is founded on the victim complex. Even questioning their overwhelming dominance makes them feel like its anudda Roman shoah. They also try using threats of Islam or Communism to justify their control. Like other massive religions its 10% faith and 90% ideological control. Those that are the most faithful like Muslims want religious based laws on the book so that society conforms to them and gives them control. Only recently with the advent of secular government have Christians had to focus on morality as its the only arguing point they have left.
>>
File: 1489182456029m.jpg (72 KB, 576x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>117204640
>I don't know who says this, but if they want to whore around they should be smart enough to know they can get burned. Seems logically basic
You'd be surprised. I thought religion was for stupid people though, right?
>Nobody says any of this. Being willfully dishonest is a useless thing to be; but propping up this huge strawman then claiming a strawman is beyond retarded
Do you not remember the Ken Ham and Bill Nye debate? Ken Ham (an evangelical protestant fundamentalist from what I can gather) presented the bible as a scientific theory, and rightly got BTFO by Bill Nye for being an idiot. Same goes for those who bring up that tiny sect of snake charmers in the appalachia from time to time.

>>117205418
>> only my religion knows what is truly good and moral behaviour
>> hence everyone who doesn't follow it is a degenerate
Did you just concede that atheism is a religion? Nice application of post modernism there kike
>>
>>117205598
No, because he openly talked against atheism and thought he was openly fighting for the world of the Lord.
>>
>>117206136
>Only my TV channel is right!
>Well I dont like watching TV I think its a waste of my time
>Oh so youre saying not watching TV is now a TV channel?
This is how retarded your argument sounds
>>
>>117206185
Hitler was consistently unpopular among devout Germans, especially Catholics.
>>
>>117206185
Being against atheism isn't really the same as being for a specific religion.
It's also historically known that he tried to topple Christianity in Germany but couldn't, so he decide to use it for his purposes.
Not to mention his flirts with the Islamic religion.
So yeah, I doubt he truly believed in Christianity.
>>
>>117206136
>I thought religion was for stupid people though, right?
I don't follow.

>Same goes for those who bring up that tiny sect of snake charmers in the appalachia from time to time.
I have no clue what you're talking about. You've propped up a strawman, then claimed there was a strawman in your strawman, then brought up a tiny sect of people. Nothing is logically following anything here, just incoherent thoughts.
>>
>>117206136
Did you just concede that you do not have any reading comprehension?
Nice twisting of words there.
>>
File: Alektra Blue 4.jpg (26 KB, 300x405)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>117199751
>We do all the time. A lot of the people that /pol/ considers liberals are people who support Obama and the Clintons who are right-wing corporatists who use identity politics to push their agenda. The people who support them usually aren't that involved in politics and aren't actually left-leaning.

>>117201227
>I'm none of those,
Fucking Scientologist.

>>117202711
>And technology will be our downfall.
Fucking anarcho-primitists. You're more than likely right though.

>But I wouldn't take anyone serious who posts pictures of porn-actors or whatever filth these beings indulge in.
Why not. The picture is irrelevant to the points I am making.

>>117203471
Because it's heresy.

>>117203502
Because atheist don't believe in an afterlife and one of the motivating factors of communism was to bring heaven to earth. Jesus taught if you followed him and did what he did you would be guided into heaven. Jesus wasn't the tool used for oppression, the bullshit afterlife he promised was.

>>117205004
>Fedoralords spew actual (((marxist))) arguments all over the place, /pol/acks call them out for their kikery.
You mean right-wing /pol/tards argue with left-wing /pol/tards while everyone wears a fedora. You're clearly a newfag if you think only "right-wingers" browse /pol/.

>Then it usually devolves into "BUT I WANT TO BE A DEGENERATE", and " BUT CHRISTIANITY IS JEWISH TOO, SO THEREFORE IT'S COMPLETELY INVALIDATED".
Verses "DEGENERACY IS BAD", and "B-BUT MUH BIBLE SAID SO".

>I'm just more amused that people unironically think Jesus was against property rights and a government that would enforce economic equality 1800 years before the invention of Marxist doctrine.
Because Jesus' teachings were the antithesis of capitalism.
>>
>>117203149
That's what owning everything in common means, silly colonial.

>>117202889
*Despite being the legacy of Jewish philosophy and culture with Greco-Roman influences.
>>
>>117195357
The Chinese have made it a legal requirement for all religious communities to turn a profit.
Entrance fees for all temples, gift shops in all churches, pant rental in mosques. I kid you not.
>>
>>117206470
He was, yet he's still openly talking about doing the lords work. You can hate a group of people who also believe in a God.

>>117206529
>Being against atheism isn't really the same as being for a specific religion.

Which is why i also put in the fact that he said he thought he was doing the work of the lord.

>It's also historically known that he tried to topple Christianity in Germany but couldn't, so he decide to use it for his purposes.

Then what is he talking about when he says things like he's doing work of the lord? I can find more quotes, if you'd like.
>>
>>117206698
I'm not an anarcho-primivitist.
I'm saying that humankind's downfall will be in their own technological progress.
We live too comfortable now, comfort and money making us believe that we are higher than God.
>>
File: the_taking_of_christ.jpg (75 KB, 800x615)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>117200147
>there's a billion better ways to build a strong sense of community
No there aren't. You would create a vacuum that would be replaced with the same only worse, just like real time communism.
>>
>>117207131
> can't convince religious people to change their mind
> act like you buy into their delusion so they'll follow you
It's not that hard to understand is it?
Especially when they'll believe you're one of God's messengers and do whatever you'll tell them because of that.
>>
File: Allah1_no_honorific.png (45 KB, 195x195)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>117194996

>Religion

That's not how you spell Islam.
>>
>>117201175
>voluntarily submissive
Which is cheaper than coercion and the basis of liberty. Atheists always speak of submission as if it is wrong somehow, even when it is voluntary and informed. Memes are real life, and everyone submits to one or another. Ideas matter. And it's the very thing which elevates people more than mere pleasure seeking animals.

You've submitted to the zero God meme and the strong delusion of materialism. These memes dominate your behavior every bit as much as any religion would. Because you cannot un-invent a thing by simply pretending it was never invented. That's Ted Kazinsky-style psychopathy.

>As long as I can find pleasure in life, I can die a fulfilled life

See, you're a hedonist. The memes you affirm command you to live as such. You're just a submissive little beta to your chosen meme shillers, same as any other.
>>
>>117207260
The thing is that vacuum can't only be filled by religion.
>>
>>117195074
Yeah, it serves it's purpose of a noble lie. It sounds great, and it does have many beneficial effects. But the disadvantages just massively outweigh the advantages.

I remain open to the idea of a god, but not the judeo-christian, or islamic one. Any one with a brain capacity past a 12 year old's can see that the monotheistic religions are sometimes objectively evil.
>>
>>117194996
Why do atheists always think you have to be religious to hate sodomites? It comes naturally to most.
>>
>>117207395
Thats what we call a "baseless conspiracy". It's the equivalent of me telling you that you don't believe in any of what you're saying because you're just trolling.

I don't think he claimed to be a messenger of God, but you saying he's a troll doesn't mean he is.
>>
>>117198378
The average infantryman of the 12th century not having atleast those three things would have been quite rare. If anything the weird part is that he apparently got nothing but a sword.
However, the average infantryman would not have been just a farmer, he would have been doing soldiering for a living. Especially not in the kingdom of Jerusalem where most of the farmers would have been muslims.

God damn dark age memes and le peasant levy fiction.
>>
File: Alektra Blue 5.jpg (24 KB, 300x405)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>117205293
>Taught whoever was willing to learn.
>Preached tolerance.
>Protected the weak.
>Feed the hungry.
>Healed the sick.
>Fought against the money lenders.
>He did this all using miracles provided by his father (The State) gained from the people collective faith (Taxes).
>The seven deadly sins conflict directly with capitalism.
>A Jew.
Jesus was the Bernie Sanders of 2017 years ago.
>>
File: trap.jpg (62 KB, 453x604)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>117207810
Because boipucci is man's greatest triumph over nature.
>>
>>117207678
What fills the vacuum of illiteracy?
>>
>>117208077
Who said anything about illiteracy?
>>
File: different kikes.png (51 KB, 1302x1296)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
you all disgusting kikes, atheism is the true redpill
>>
>>117194996
best leaf thread ever created.
>>
>>117207842
Your right, it would be a baseless conspiracy if it wasn't well known that he wanted to get rid of religion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany

> Propaganda and presenting a certain image to achieve a well defined end (control of religious individuals) is the same as trolling
I guess his master plan was to go
> lolololol I troll you all, religion is fake
After he won the war?
>>
>>117196718
The difference here is that with Christians
>tell me I was going to burn in hell because I didn't agree with them
While with Muslims, you'd just be killed.

But no, the toothless Christians are definitely worse!
>>
>>117205477

>pretending a supernatural being exists

not a being in the sense that you mean, as in a person.


>without evidence to support the claim

there's evidence, but you don't recognize it; yet, there is no need to prove it at all. it IS proof - it is that against which proof is measured. it is the metre-stick by which you judge what evidences what and what is proven and unproven. it is the means by which you can know something is true and act with certainty, without needing reassurances from others or permission or recognizance from other people.

we are not conducting a scientific experiment, my friend!

>They could also hold themselves accountable, find the necessity to pick themselves up and be a good person, and grow from there.

and i'm sure you've used science to perfect and automate this process so that everyone can reach their full potential? or, rather, are all your methods and tools actually impotent to achieve this goal? meanwhile, in the past, this was normal; and the men that have attempted to show others the way that it is done created religion, somewhat inadvertently.

> Hitler believed in a God

hitler didn't believe in god. that's just something he said, attempting to explain his experience of the spirit to people. he said a lot of things at different times, as he deemed appropriate.

what does 'believe in god' even fucking mean...

> after attaching religion to it they cherry pick what they think is true and not true

finding truth is a bit like harvesting cherries, but the tree must be healthy to bear fruit.

>even if the book clearly states what is being taught.

yeah, and you feel you're in a position to make a claim of understanding scripture and contradict people who spent a lot more time and sincerity studying them? when you approach with your fists up for a fight? you're not interested in what it says, you're interested in destroying it. it offends you.
>>
File: cos01.jpg (38 KB, 445x459)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>117194996
https://www.thoughtco.com/the-satanic-statements-95978

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqb54soKU8M

1 Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2 Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3 Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4 Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5 Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6 Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7 Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8 Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9 Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
>>
>>117208461
Yeah, Christians want to get rid of religions too. The problem is, they want their version of it implemented.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
>>
File: proof-god-exists1[1].jpg (39 KB, 740x420)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
I believe in God without religion. People tell me that I subscribe to Theism, but I don't want that label either. I just believe in God, that's it leave it at there.

When people say I'm a Theist can I argue them?
>>
>>117209143
if anything, that's even worse than atheism. The community framework of religion is the important bit. If you subscribe to the faith and not to the community, it's just a fantasy
>>
>>117209142
> unrelated factoid
So how much does being a professional goalpost shifter pay?
>>
File: 1489837741961.jpg (119 KB, 599x720)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>117194996
fixed it for you
>>
File: skepticism-comic2.png (158 KB, 780x800)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>117194996

perhaps next you can take on the disgusting Aztec practice of sacrificing people, it's about time some brave soul stood up and said something about that.
>>
>>117209484
Thank you for your answer. I have been thinking that's where I'm at, my own personal fantasy of the existence of everything.

My morals are Christian based, I just can never believe a man walked on water.
>>
File: ulric.jpg (134 KB, 760x596)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>117209944
These comics...
At times they're so blunt with their point that you have to groan and sometimes you got no idea whatsoever what the message is.

Give me Oglaf any day over this filth.
>>
>>117207960
>>Feed the Hungry
Huh, weren't socialist countries famous for famines?
>>Protected the weak
>what is the gulag archipelago?
>>Fought against the (((money lenders)))
Kek
>>He did this all using miracles provided by his father (The State) gained from the people collective faith (Taxes)
Unless you're using a different translation, Jesus was firmly against establishing an earthly government, and repeatedly told his followers who asked him to create one to fuck off
>>Preached tolerance
Socialists and Commies aren't exactly what I would call tolerant, since they often call for violent revolution and the slaughter of the bourgeoisie.
>>Taught whoever was willing to learn
Socialists are fairly restrictive when it comes to what is allowed to be learned, and I certain they wouldn't allow someone to study the works of Milton Friedman in any objective way
>>The seven deadly sins conflict directly with capitalism
Cite jesus preaching the seven deadly sins nigger.
>>
File: Alektra Blue 6.jpg (15 KB, 300x171)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>117207259
>I'm not an anarcho-primivitist.
It was a joke. Lighten up.

>I'm saying that humankind's downfall will be in their own technological progress.
I agree with this.

>We live too comfortable now, comfort and money making us believe that we are higher than God.
Not a high bar to jump over seeing how he doesn't exist.

>>117207646
>Atheists always speak of submission as if it is wrong somehow, even when it is voluntary and informed.
Except it's not informed, it's indoctrinated when it comes to religion. Thats the very reason that religious institutions go after science every chance they get because it disproves their bullshit.

>Memes are real life, and everyone submits to one or another. Ideas matter.
I agree with this.

>And it's the very thing which elevates people more than mere pleasure seeking animals.
Except we're nothing more than mere pleasure seeking animals. You have to delude yourself to believe otherwise.

>You've submitted to the zero God meme and the strong delusion of materialism.
Except materialism is not a delusion, it's real and you can physically touch, see, hear, smell and taste it unlike religion where the only way it works is when you lie yourself.

>See, you're a hedonist. The memes you affirm command you to live as such. You're just a submissive little beta to your chosen meme shillers, same as any other.
Hedonism requires power to gather resources to become hedonistic. It's the opposite of being a submissive little beta who gets on his knees to suck a non-existing entities dick and praying to get what he wants materialistically.
>>
>>117208261
Judaism is not the beginning, moron.

Jewphile
>>
>>117208632
>there's evidence, but you don't recognize it
Ok, lets hear it.

>yet, there is no need to prove it at all. it IS proof - it is that against which proof is measured

Then you've proven it's not proof, it is it's own standard that has no proof for it's claim. It's as true as fiction is.

>we are not conducting a scientific experiment, my friend!

We know.

>and i'm sure you've used science to perfect and automate this process so that everyone can reach their full potential?

No, using logic and reasoning.

>meanwhile, in the past, this was normal;

Yeah. Stoning women and children, slavery, and pretending a god existed was normal.

>and the men that have attempted to show others the way that it is done created religion, somewhat inadvertently.

It was intentional. But i'm glad you admit that men created religion.

>hitler didn't believe in god. that's just something he said, attempting to explain his experience of the spirit to people.
He did.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
amongst other things we've already ran though in this discussion.

>what does 'believe in god' even fucking mean...
Someone who takes the claim of a God existing as true.

>yeah, and you feel you're in a position to make a claim of understanding scripture and contradict people who spent a lot more time and sincerity studying them?

I can't say slavery is bad, for example? I'll be more than happy to discuss scripture with you.

>when you approach with your fists up for a fight?
I didn't do this.

>you're not interested in what it says, you're interested in destroying it. it offends you.
I am interested in what it says, I've read through it a few times through my life, since i was a Christian until recently. I don't hate it, I just don't agree with it.

I know you won't answer it, but why did you just assume that I hated the Bible? It seems incredibly dishonest.
>>
File: Alektra Blue 7.jpg (16 KB, 300x171)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>117208562
So far in my personal experience I've had a lot more encounters with Christians then I have had with Muslims. So far the Christians have proven to be more intolerable. As soon as I get more exposure to Muslims (I doubt I will because of were I live), I'll adjust my viewpoints. As of right now there are only like 6 Muslims in Texas and they keep to themselves and mind their own damn business. I also don't plan on moving to the middle east anytime soon so my opinion is probably going to stay the same.
>>
>>117209711
....what? I directly replied to your statement. You stated he wanted to get rid of "religion" and I provided an article explaining why you were wrong while saying people of religion want their own to be the majority. Is that wrong? Explain why, please.
>>
>>117210822
>>117211041
Have you read the article you keep linking?

> Hitler was supportive of Christianity in public, but he was hostile to it in private. Hitler identified himself as a Christian in an April 12, 1922 speech.[4]Hitler also identified himself as a Christian inMein Kampf. However, historians, includingIan KershawandLaurence Rees, characterize his acceptance of the term "Positive Christianity" and his involvement in religious policy as being driven by opportunism, and by a pragmatic recognition of the political importance of the Christian Churches in Germany.[
>>
I'm not religious and don't believe in God but on every gov poll and whenever I have to state my religious beliefs in a official manner I say I'm an Orthodox Christian
How devilish is that?
>>
>>117195357
>Churches
>Non profit

So why won't the Vatican release videos of the massive amounts of treasure they've amassed in the last thousand years
>>
>>117210295
You are not free, you are submissive to your own desires and pretend all is fine. Reality will say hello to you when your materialistic possessions, desires and thoughts abandon you and you stand all alone.
You are part of the problem.
>>
File: 1489624980867.gif (141 KB, 287x344)
141 KB
141 KB GIF
>>117194996
>>
>>117211380
he was hostile because he had arguments against it, The same way some Catholics and Protestants are on /pol/, for example.

Did you read the article I linked? Literally the first two sentences:

>Positive Christianity (German: Positives Christentum) was a movement within Nazi Germany which mixed ideas of racial purity and Nazi ideology with elements of Christianity. Hitler used the term in Article 24[1] of the 1920 Nazi Party Platform, stating: "the Party represents the standpoint of Positive Christianity".

One more time:

>Hitler used the term in Article 24[1] of the 1920 Nazi Party Platform, stating: "the Party represents the standpoint of Positive Christianity".
>>
>>117201175
>>117202407
>>117203423
>>117206698
why do you have pics of this woman on your pc
>>
>>117212586
> article says he used the movement to seem favourable of Christians and slowly transform their believes to match his, since he couldn't just remove the church from it's position of power

> see he totally believed in what he said
> it totally wasn't a tool to trick Christians on his side

One more time:
> Hitler was supportive of Christianity in public, buy he was hostile to it in private.

Next you'll claim he was favourable towards Judaism, because he was against Catholic Christians, who disliked jews.
>>
>>117213472
Your claim hasn't proved either of the first two sentences in the article to be false. Do you know what he was hostile of exactly? or are you just going to make the sweeping generality and stop there?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 576x576)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
This thread so much
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 672x960)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
>>117195901
BAP pls leave
>>
>>117194996
Indeed. Religious idiots cant argue
>>
>>117213997
My bad, I forgot to copy the [2] from the article
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 900x822)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
Atheists believe more strongly in nothing at all
>>
>>117214529
Not an argument
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 450x532)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>take me seriously I know better
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 600x900)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>muh enlightenment
Now can't even figure out if fighting back is "ok"
>>
>>117199136
>pic related
Hahahaha oh my god it's like watching someone stab himself and slowly bleed out
>>
>>117210823
You are dealing with a behavior in minority problem. There is a way people behave when they are a minority and a way they behave when they are a majority.

The way Christians behave when they are a majority may annoy you. But that is about it a rule.

Go look at a Muslim Country, one that has been so for a long time, and see how things would work out for you. THAT is what Muslims are really like.

How they behave when they are a small percentage of the population is not how they really are.

And this is a concept that applies to everyone, not just Muslims.
>>
>>117214805
How much power does it take to put some fucking shoes on?
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 960x948)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>I'm wise I know better I know that nihilism is the way the truth and the life or else if you do not believe you won't get cycled like me!
>>
>>117210822

>Ok, lets hear it.

it doesn't work like that.

>Then you've proven it's not proof, it is it's own standard that has no proof for it's claim. It's as true as fiction is.

'proof' isn't necessary or relevant. it IS it's own standard. it is the cold stare of a reality that doesn't even think it's funny that you'd ask for proof. does a tiger need proof to perform an incredible feat of mechanical calculation as it strikes up it's prey? no. the tiger is beyond being proven or unproved. it simply is. it is alive and it is real.

tiger tiger, burning bright...

>No, using logic and reasoning.

logic and reasoning is not sufficient. logic and reason have failed. you need something superior.

>Yeah. Stoning women and children, slavery, and pretending a god existed was normal.

barbaric times demand a savage survival morality. we are all the descendants of the victors, the peoples who were able to exercise cruelty and violence better than others.

>It was intentional. But i'm glad you admit that men created religion.

when it's intentional from the get-go, it's called a cult. cults don't get very far. a religion is made possible by a person possessed of incredible spiritual power, but the followers - those who could not do or even understand what their prophet did - are the ones who create the religion, attempting to imitate the prophet. the truth that religion can't tolerate, is that, for example, jesus, didn't want you to obey him; he wanted you to follow in his footsteps and become even more powerful than him. but this is blasphemy of course.

>He did.

are you sure???? what if he was lying?!?!?!?! can you tell when someone is lying or telling the truth?

>Someone who takes the claim of a God existing as true.

'god exists'. what the fuck does that even mean?


>I can't say slavery is bad, for example? I'll be more than happy to discuss scripture with you.

do you actually think slavery is bad, or are you just a product of a culture in which slavery is
>>
>>117215388

obsolescent? slavery was necessary to the first steps of civilization. savage, but necessary. do you understand necessity?

>I didn't do this.

yes, you do. how can you deny it? it's not as if i'm unaware of the choices you've had to make mentally, to arrive at these conclusions, and which choices you did make. you have a desire. you're desirous of 'proving religion/god/metaphysics/a-greater-reality wrong'. perhaps you've never seen real un-preferential detachment; but it is not what you are exhibiting. i'm not condemning you on these grounds. but you don't feel the need to consider my words seriously. i take you seriously, simply because i consider it a serious matter.

>I am interested in what it says, i was a Christian until recently. I don't hate it, I just don't agree with it.

being interested in something implies that you seek a value from it. what did you possibly hope to find in the pages of a book? did you imagine that you would read some magic words, which would act upon you like a drug, and elevate your consciousness to a state of peace and strength? you'd have been better off trying drugs, than trying the bible! a book won't do anything for you! at least drugs will do SOMETHING. did you realize that Christianity 'isn't working'? what was the goal of practicing Christianity?

no, it is not what the bible will 'do for you'. it is what you will do with IT.

i understand that you may feel ethical conflict with the bible. have you tried... cherrypicking? it might work for you. or perhaps you're in a position to write your own bible. by all means! do it! write your bible, and say, 'as it is written, this is the law!'.

>but why did you just assume that I hated the Bible? It seems incredibly dishonest.

i get the impression you hate something or other. there is rancor in your words. if not the bible, which as you say endorses slavery, than something related, like belief in 'the supernatural'
>>
>>117199057
>implying all SJWs voted for Clinton

Dumbass detected.
>>
>>117210823
I recommend you look up how muslim societies operate. A Christian might say you will go to hell but a muslim will send you there
>>
>>117194996
ITT: People who haven't studied the history of Russia
>>
>>117215388
>'proof' isn't necessary or relevant

Then I'm right and you're wrong and this discussion means nothing, and you cant prove it.

>logic and reasoning is not sufficient. logic and reason have failed. you need something superior.

You have nothing superior, and you implying you do is silly. We have the same information in reality, you asserting you have something more is silly and wrong.

>barbaric times demand a savage survival morality.

Your God made that happen in your worldview.

>are you sure???? what if he was lying?!?!?!?! can you tell when someone is lying or telling the truth?

What if everyone is lying all the time? what if's aren't answers, they're baseless assertions. But you dont believe in proof so this is a useless sentence.

>'god exists'. what the fuck does that even mean?

You tell me

>do you actually think slavery is bad, or are you just a product of a culture in which slavery is

I don't want to be owned, so I wouldn't do it to others.

>yes, you do.
No, i didn't. I'm not balling my fists up looking for a fight. It's called a discussion, adults do it. But keep doubling down on your false statement, i suppose.

>being interested in something implies that you seek a value from it.

No it doesn't. People don't have to solely seek value in everything they do. Curiosity, for one.

>have you tried... cherrypicking?
No, i'm not a theist. I'll take true things that have sufficient proof for their claim and go from there.

>i get the impression you hate something or other. there is rancor in your words. if not the bible, which as you say endorses slavery, than something related, like belief in 'the supernatural'

I'm sorry you feel that way, but you're wrong. I say the bible endorses slavery because it does in Exodus. I said supernatural because that's what it is.

Skipped the rest of the word salad you wrote.
>>
>>117215913
You did not understand what you just replied to.
>>
File: image.png (332 KB, 1334x750)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>117217637
I perfectly did.
>Lol, you hate Athiests because of who they voted for based on what they typically believe? Lol
>FUCKING SJW. SJWS ALWAYS MAKING THESE STUPID ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON FUCKING STEREOTYPES. FUCK SJWS. REEEEEEEEEEE

The entire autistic argument, is Athiesm is just a lack of belief, and has no correlating assumptions or group think behind it... When it does by all statistical evidence taken(usually* 1 of 2 camps, both retarded).

The irony in the orginal post is he calls a stereotype bullshit, then calls someone a stereotype.
>>
>>117212036
Because the Vatican isn't in the United States.

What point are you even trying to make?
>>
>>117218496
You didn't. I was pointing out how both sides have idiots who blindly look at stats and go "oh they voted for that thing i don't like, REEE"

I'm an atheist.
>>
>>117218846
>look at stats and go "oh they voted for that thing i don't like, REEE"

That's the entire basis of "redpill". Statistical outliners are exactly that. Outliners.

That's unless of course, you think Islam and African refugees should be embraced whole heartedly.
>>
>>117219162
I'm talking about discourse amongst people and losing their minds instead of discussing things through arguments and letting it fall on their merit.
>>
>>117196169
The reason I know you atheists are all retarded is because not a single one of you ever names the Jew.
>>
>>117219837
What Jews are affecting us like Islam or Christianity? Just because you have a bias towards Jews doesn't mean everyone else has to.
>>
>>117219456
You didn't reply to OP and his trash thread once begging for "civil discourse".

How can I possibly think of you as anything but another disingenuous, racist Liberal, Athiest defense force?

Your posts clearly demonstrate it.
>>
>>117195074
>It controls the retarded masses
Cool. I guess I'm elite. Also I have money so I'm not just a fedora.
>>
>>117217580

>Then I'm right and you're wrong and this discussion means nothing, and you cant prove it.

that's not true. if the 20th century has taught us anything it's that you can't prove anything meaningful, you can only prove the things that are 'means to an end', or un-essential. the end is outside the realm of proof, as it is essential. the means can be debated. the end can not.

you're simply mistaken to be 'trying to prove something' here; it's not the time or place for that.

>You have nothing superior, and you implying you do is silly. We have the same information in reality, you asserting you have something more is silly and wrong.

do you recognize that it's possible to be superior? after all, what is information? just little bits of meaningless data. if you're able to connect the dots, you can assimilate information into knowledge, which can be useful. but, to what use ought we put it? no amount of knowledge will give you the wisdom to use it properly. what i'm saying is that it's 'not the hand you're dealt (the hand is just information), it's how you play it that counts'. have you ever known a rich kid that squandered their opportunities and advantage?

so, do you recognize it's possible to be superior? to be a greater man? to move with a stronger purpose, a more firm grip on reality, a more powerful meaning to your actions?

if my purpose is stronger, my grip firmer, my actions more powerful and meaningful, am I not superior?

>What if everyone is lying all the time?

my assessment of hitlers spirituality is that he would have started a new religion, if war had not robbed him of all his ambitions. it would have been an amazing religion, truly 10/10 religion. so when he said, 'i believe in god', that is probably simply the closest approximation of his experience that he could verbalize. really, there are things of which it is tremendously difficult to speak.
>>
>>117220774

--

>I don't want to be owned, so I wouldn't do it to others.

the golden rule is fairly admirable. but it is a luxury that we have now that we did not have in the past, where softness of that sort would spell death in the ancient world. mens hearts had to be hard, because life was hard. our lives today are so fucking easy on all literal levels. our struggle isn't for life itself, but for the means by which that life may be lived properly.

>No, i didn't.

to be honest it's not up to you what you looked and seemed like when you did something, that's something other people decide. you can't speak with animosity (as i see it) and then simply say, 'but it is not so'. you've got to attempt communication on common ground and understand why the other person thought as they do - if you don't grasp why the other person thinks differently than you, then you can't address the disagreement. in your words i see a very familiar rebellion and anger against, perhaps, something that failed you, which failure has embittered you. i can relate - i was raised as a fanatical christian from my first memories; and i too lost my faith in Christianity and the bible when i was a teen. and it made me bitter. but eventually I found something which was original...

... the problem with giving someone religion is that if you're not wise enough to discover it yourself, you're not wise enough to use it properly.

>No, i'm not a theist. I'll take true things that have sufficient proof for their claim and go from there.

when you go to the library, don't you cherry pick the books that interest you, and neglect the rest? are you trying to 'get' religion from it, or are you 'doing' religion, and taking resources as you need them to accomplish religion?

>word salad

you're so uncharitable and hostile!

am i so dismissive of you? (of course not, because you're right, right?)
>>
>>117220085
Yeah, you're still not getting the post.

He posted a picture with information in it and said atheists are trash. My post was a reply of his information posted, and since I have free will, I replied because I had an opinion regarding his post. OP is a faggot and didn't make a point and brought a non-point picture to the table. I didn't feel the need to respond to it.

Now that you understand why I posted what I did, why are you upset that I didn't post to someone that you think I should have? That's how people work you dope. If you're going to try to micromanage me on who I reply to and then tell me i'm a racist, i'm going to call you an SJW and tell you to drink bleach.
>>
File: IMG_0192.png (197 KB, 998x1134)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>117220025
>Jews invented Marxism
>Jews invented usury
>Jews are behind the shitskin push into white countries
>Jews dominate the liberal press, the entertainment industry, the porn industry, the pharmaceutical industry, and international finance.

But they're not affecting us like the Stone Age muslims right? Hurr durr
>>
>>117220774
>that's not true.
It is, you've already stated proof isn't necessary or relevant, unless you're special pleading for this one case.

>you're simply mistaken to be 'trying to prove something' here; it's not the time or place for that.

Why give a non-statement to dodge discussion points?

>no amount of knowledge will give you the wisdom to use it properly

It's shit like this that I don't take you seriously. This is all we do as humans. We gather knowledge to assess our reality. We don't walk into traffic because we know we're going to get seriously hurt or die. INFORMATION.

>when you go to the library, don't you cherry pick the books that interest you, and neglect the rest?
Nobody regularly just picks up a book and reads the whole thing. Things interest people or they don't. That's not cherrypicking.

>you're so uncharitable and hostile!
This isn't a debate, this is a discussion. It's so preachy it's hard to read through to get the information. You're going to need thicker skin to be here if you're offended by "word salad"
>>
>>117221928
Yeah, this meme is old. Are you over 40? Honest question.
>>
>>117221233
SJW stands for Social Justice Warrior. Depending on who you ask, it has various definitions, meanings and stereotypes. All we really have is statistical evidence of what a typical Social Justice Warrior is. This is why you hate them.

FOR THE SAME REASON, Athiesm can be used as a derogatory term for people who idenity as such, since their behaviour too, can be mapped out(Like voting for dumbassery). Or even being word autistic.

You came into this obvious bait thread not for civil discussion(you've attempted no deescalation or bridge building), but to attack religion(but let's cut the bullshit, it's about tearing down Christanity) and ergo, if you let your "side" use stupid bullshit fallacies, while attacking supposed "fallacies", you are not here to debate in good faith.

Your "civil discourse" post, was what we call a (((smokescreen))).
>>
>>117222353
>gave me definition of something
>on pol; known for talking about sjw's as screeching horrid animals with obvious tendencies
>"you can do the same thing with atheism"
Yeah, you can do the same thing with anything, stop trailing away from the point I made, sjw.

>You came into this obvious bait thread not for civil discussion but to attack religion
So, you're going to tell me who to post to, and how to talk? LOL you're fucking pathetic, yuck. get triggered less. I was having civil discussion until a certain cunt decided to start telling me to do shit and how to act, then try to tell me i'm doing things based on your feels. I'd pay money to watch you get hit by a vehicle, i'd love it.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>117223014
Lol, tips 4 u M'Lady
>>
>>117223331
>"You came into this obvious bait thread not for civil discussion"
>"Lol lets post le memes"

10/10 troll you got me
>>
File: image.jpg (1.2 MB, 1800x1200)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>117194996
>implying atheists have ever made anything mearly as magnificent to the world compared to the Catholic Church
Proddieshits are bad, and they seem to be what the comic is focusing on, whether the author realizes it or not
>>
>>117195074

fpbp
>>
>>117195876

Atheists are almost as intolerant as Muslims
>>
>>117224556
Did you want to provide some proof for this claim or?
>>
Can we go one day without a cringe thread? Fucking canadians.
>>
File: 1488375674276.jpg (95 KB, 750x574)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Athiests need to answer this.

what is the solution to the impending nihilism accompanied with atheism?

Atheism only breeds nihilism and nihilism only breeds suffering.
>>
>>117225648
>what is the solution to the impending nihilism accompanied with atheism?

Atheism just means a lack of belief in gods and nothing else at all. You can't add additional ideology to it because there is none. Nihilism is an atheist, but with additional characteristics of pessimism, skepticism, negativity and the idea that life is meaningless.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.