[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Capture.png (75 KB, 652x808)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/18/jose-montano-and-henry-sanchez-charged-in-rape-of-14-year-old-girl/

GET THEM OUT
>>
Just got 10 feet higher
>>
I live in MD. Yet the state wants to be one a sanctuary state despite this.

Kill all dem traitor politicians.
Kill all spics.
Kill all niggers.
>>
It's like, this shit keeps happening. Even if it stops just 5 rapes, keeping them out would still be beneficial. Now that poor girl is scarred for life, but def at least a few years assuming she gets the right help. All because we let those shit skins in. And im from the Carribean (legally mind you)
>>
>>117542302
Most fucked up part is they're letting 18 year old illegal beaners be freshmen in your tax funded high schools

The fuck are we, Sweden?
>>
>>117542302
ha, double red pilled
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (15 KB, 166x231)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>117542302
>>
>>117543334
It makes me sick. I pray for RWDS everyday in this cucked state. I wanna see these traitors swing from rope.
>>
File: anti-Trump-protest.jpg (46 KB, 620x350)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

>....well specifically the two brown ones
>fuck dat white bitch, she had it comin lawl
>>
>>117544012
Seriously. Please. Come kill these spics. Save us.
>>
Bump. This is relevant af.
>>
Bump
>>
File: rightycrimes.jpg (237 KB, 1012x840)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
Opinion on these fucks?
>>
>>117546745
Just as scummy as the lefty crimes, what's your point?
>>
>>117543792
Reminder that, in one occupied country, Nazi eugenics caused more than 15 points change in measured IQ scores.

15 points DOWNWARD.

If you want to see whites reach our full intellectual potential, you must be ready and willing to use any means necessary to prevent Nazi rule.
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (64 KB, 425x422)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Oh my god did you just assume their citizenship? Checkmate islamaRussiaHitlerPhobes
>>
>>117548060
That's fucking retarded you shitskinned faggot.
The mistake was completely stopping race mixing.
It needs to be controlled, for every 5 white children one child of another race can be allowed to mate.
This keeps white genetics the majority, while still allowing new genetics into the system.
>>
File: 1475881777424.jpg (562 KB, 964x1258)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
>>117546745
>>117548060
Gas yourself nigger.
>>
>>117542302
>Jose Montano
>Henry Sanchez
Oh please... Like they could use some more stereotypical mexican names.

Fake news. Sage.
>>
>>117547457
Disengenuous argument: How the fuck do we wall out nativists? By definition they shit up their own countries.

Real argument: immigrants are actually no worse than natives. Therefore building a wall is stupid. It's a lot easier to cut down on rapes if you focus law enforcement efforts on anti-rape measures than if you focus law enforcement efforts on trying to cut down on people who come from the same country as the most recent rapist you saw.
>>
>>117548060
My rabbi told me it was twenty.
>>
>>117542302
As a Jewish mom who has neices that go to that school, I'm appalled and mortified by the behavior of these illegals. They have to go back and I hate Trump with a passion but these illegals need to go back.
>>
>>117549154
>immigrants are actually no worse than natives. Therefore building a wall is stupid
You're correct, Immigrants are no worse than Natives.
Illegal Immigrants on the other hand have already committed a crime.
>>
>>117542302
They're not sending their best, folks
>>
They are from Guatemala and El Salvador :)
>>
>>117550523
Which is why Obama funded $50m to build a southern wall in mexico. Illegal immigrants from Central America are bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists.
>>
>>117548778

NOW, Europeans tend to have normal IQs - even when their ancestry is composed entirely of the same Aryan-Europeans Hitler had retarded. That rules out the hypothesis that bleaching the gene pool was the direct cause.

The real cause was that 'eugenics' is a wholistic system, including EDUCATION as well as selective breeding. The educational changes dictated by Nazi ideology were designed to produce moral and intellectual degeneration, because the Nazi leadership were aware that strong moral fiber would inevitably cause opposition to the Nazi program, and keen intellect would frequently lead to opposition.
>>
>>117549154
Wrong, if specific grouping factors have disproportionate likely hood of criminality it make sense to target your aforementioned 'targeted rape prevention efforts' at that factor. Doesn't so much matter if its location, race, employer, that would be the best place to optimally focus effort for maximum positive effect.
>>
>>117542302
I went to that high school a few years ago for less than a year and am surprised it didn't happen sooner
>>
Good. That bitch wasn't going to fuck me anyway.
>>
Our crime rate in our main cities is soaring.
House pricing in our biggest city has tippled in 10 years.

If you suggest immigration has something to do with it "you racist".

I fucking hate people.
>>
>>117542921
I'm in MD too. Heard about that sanctuary bullshit too. If that happens so many rich people will leave the state and MD will be one big ghetto
>>
New anon5 thread

>>117550757
>>117550757
>>117550757

Come ask questions
>>
If she was a nice conservative qt then I'm mad.

Washington D.C. though? Chances are she wanted Hillary to win very badly and shamed everyone on social media that she possibly could. If that's the case, I'm glad she was raped. Hopefully it left her permanently scarred and unable to have kids.
>>
File: but-why.gif (3.72 MB, 581x327)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB GIF
>>117549494
A Jewish mom browses /pol/
>>
>>117552334
Astroturfing
>>
File: IMG_0648.jpg (84 KB, 640x480)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>117542302
I live in Maryland, I never thought it could happen this close. Hold me...
>>
TFW college students at local university wanted to sacrifice our city's budget so they could be blown the fuck up by ragheads
>>
File: 141203699224.jpg (58 KB, 256x320)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
notice how no one makes a thread when whitebois put a female in rapezone.

kek.

stay classy /pol/
>>
>>117552808
your day is coming, rapist
>>
File: 1465999597795.jpg (10 KB, 249x241)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
mfw Mexican illegals get more pussy than /pol/
>>
File: ezgif-2-a0662665f5.gif (3.62 MB, 260x280)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB GIF
>>117549494
>As a Jewish mom...
>Browsing /pol/.
>>
>>117553408
rape counts as "getting pussy" now?

shitskin rapist detected!
>>
>>117549384
Could well be, I'm going by vague memory of a paper I read 5 years ago and cannot remember the title of. Sauce on your study?

>>117549686
Illegal immigration is a _very petty_ crime. I can find subway fare cheats with rape convictions; that doesn't mean that life sentences for fare evasion are going to be an effective tool for making the country safer.
>>
>>117542302
>17 and 18 years old
>freshmen

it's called they shouldn't even be enrolled in public school. GED sure, but public school, fuck no.
>>
File: peeledface2.webm (1.98 MB, 264x480)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB WEBM
>>117549154
>Therefore building a wall is stupid.
>wanting to drastically reduce the influence of people who do pic related for profit is stupid
KYS
>>
>>117543334

Just go into an inner city school.

Plenty of people held back one, two, three years for being nothing more than stupid niggers or otherwise failing at education.

They're usually the ones that get caught in junior high as "troubled students" and transferred to whatever shithole the local school district uses for "remedial teaching".
>>
>>117551994
>will be
>>
>>117549686
>You're correct, Immigrants are no worse than Natives.

Wrong. Don't buy the media lie that "immigrants commit less crime than natives". They commit much, much more. The government purposely does not track the legal status of hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrant rapists clogging our prisons.

So there is actually no way to tell how much crime is due to illegal aliens. If you assume they commit crime as the same rate as legal Hispanics, then they are already obviously more criminal than whites.

>>117549154
>Real argument: immigrants are actually no worse than natives.

False. A great deal of immigrants come here to live the easy life and rape white women. You and I both know it's true. But the fact that whites are so much better than your shitskin self triggers you to no end, so you lie and dissemble because you're actually happy when you see violence against whites.
>>
>>117554283
I'm going to assume from webm title and amount of blood on display that you're posting a cartel atrocity of some stripe, right?

Cartel leaders are RICH. They don't pay a coyote half their life savings to walk over the border; they pay a travel agent three times what the coyote got to arrange a flight and a nice hotel room, and if they're not on the right watch lists then ICE will just let them waltz right in. Cartel leaders are RICH. They aren't forging papers to wash dishes in a diner somewhere, they're flashing their black card as they order a second bottle of bubbly.

Cartel ENFORCERS are not as rich as cartel leaders. They are still rich enough to come in the front door as tourists if ICE doesn't have 'em on a watch list.
>>
>>117542302
quick reminder that Mexico built a Wall on their Southern border to keep those niggers out of their own country.
>>
>>117554850
>A great deal of immigrants come here to live the easy life and rape white women

Your cuck fantasies are spilling out, annon.
>>
how the fuck do people from el salvador get to maryland ?
>>
>>117555165
Who do you think you're fooling? It's obvious you don't want a wall because it makes it harder to cross the border.

The visa system will be updated as well with better vetting and tracking systems.
>>
>>117555308
http://www.snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/
Nah
>>
>>117555549
You don't remember Obama letting them across the border by the hundreds of thousands per year? For the last few years of his administration?

They kept them in detention centers for only a few weeks, then promptly bused them all over the United States.
>>
>>117555880
>this photograph isn't of the wall
>so no wall exists
ayyy lmao
>>
>>117555880
There's no wall but there are fences in the populated crossing sections.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala%E2%80%93Mexico_border

Also, contrary to popular belief, Mexico deals with illegal aliens very harshly.
>>
>>117555880
https://www.stratfor.com/snapshots/mexico-us-may-help-boost-security-guatemalan-border
https://www.wola.org/files/mxgt/report/
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/the-costly-border-mexico-wont-discuss-migration/article30397720/
https://panampost.com/elena-toledo/2016/07/28/mexican-newspaper-supports-trumps-wall-but-on-southern-border-with-guatemala/

In other words, we're sick of you disgusting shitskins. Go home.
>>
>>117556549
There is a jungle in the border. The mexican government cant even protect or maintain their main cities, do you seriously think they could protect their border against cartels and thousands of immigrants?
You are being purposely retarded.
>>
>>117554850
>the government doesn't track the legal status of people serving time for rape

Bullshit. We make a pretty concerted effort to make sure we know who is in prison and why for an awful lot of reasons, and we do in fact routinely deport people who have committed severe crimes once they've served their sentence.

> great deal of immigrants come here to live the easy life
If you're lazy and coming here for the easy life, you don't walk across the fucking desert to get in.

>illegal immigrants more criminal than whites

Actually, a lot of illegal immigrants ARE WHITE. I think the highlight has to be the pro-wall Trumpist whining to me about how the lesbian immigration officer wouldn't let him work in a foreign country. But he showed her, he worked anyhow in spite of the fact that his visa said he couldn't.
>>
>>117542302
i love how all guys know that females are crazy bitches who make shit up like this all the time

until there are some brown lads involved
>>
>>117555588

So? Not wanting to make life hard on day laborers doesn't mean I like cartel bosses.
>>
>>117555880
lol FUCK why are there so many lies? Why does no one care about truth? Most glaring on the right.
>>
>>117556934
Did you even read what you just posted?
Probably not. Go read your own sources instead of assuming everyone who disagrees with your ignorance muet be an illegal.
>>
>>117558425
>Why does no one care about truth?

Because it is easier to blame their failures on minorities.

See
>>117556934
Quoting articles that literally strengthen my point because he didnt read them.
>>
>>117557332
>Bullshit. We make a pretty concerted effort to make sure we know who is in prison and why for an awful lot of reasons, and we do in fact routinely deport people who have committed severe crimes once they've served their sentence.

Actually only the Federal Government tracks this, and their statistics show that illegal aliens are responsible for a HUGELY disproportionate amount of crimes. I bet you thought the truth would never get out? You thought we're just stupid and you can keep raping kids and Americans will never wake up? Well you were wrong.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/10/rape-deniers-9-facts-about-illegal-alien-crime-the-media-covers-up/

>Because local and state prisons don’t track legal status, we don’t know how many illegals are in those prisons. As my colleague Ben Shapiro points out, the lack of this number is being used dishonestly by the media against Trump. As an example, here’s The Washington Post’s left-wing fact-check site:

>Trump’s repeated statements about immigrants and crime underscore a common public perception that crime is correlated with immigration, especially illegal immigration. But that is a misperception; no solid data support it, and the data that do exist negate it. Trump can defend himself all he wants, but the facts just are not there.

>Except the facts are there. The Feds do track legal status, and the numbers are startling….

>Of 78,022 primary offense cases in fiscal year 2013, 38.6 percent were illegal immigrant offenders. The majority of their cases (76 percent) were immigration related. Of total primary offenses, 17.6 percent of drug trafficking offenses and 3.8 percent of sex abuse were illegal immigrants. Of 22,878 drug crime cases, 17.2 percent were illegal immigrants.

Keep in mind those are just FEDERAL numbers. Add in state and local numbers (which aren't tracked) and it's obvious we have a huge illegal alien crime problem.
>>
>>117549066
it just sounds like you arent accustomed to meeting or dealing with mexicans...every year throughout school in texas, there would be at least 30 different lopez, 30 martinez, 10-15 sanchez, etc etc

they at least arent like blacks with shaniqua and de'ty'ron'e but these are likely their real names
>>
>>117555413
That's literally why muslims come to europe so why would it be any different for the USA?
>>
File: IMG_0686.jpg (63 KB, 480x425)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>117558961
Failures? Not wanting people that literally behead each other and fuck like rabbits in my country is a failure? Give me a break.
>>
>>117542302
These immigrants are forced into making money by rape.
>>
>>117558450
>>117558961
My point is that Mexico is very interested in strengthening their southern border. The only reason they weren't as enthusiastic before is because they knew they could funnel all of their illegals straight into the U.S.

My 2nd point is that illegal aliens are treated very harshly in Mexico, another fact that you probably deny. Because you enjoy lying to and committing violence against white people.

You are proving exactly why whites don't like you, it's not because of your ugly brown skin, it's more that you're a dangerous, violent, liar who cannot be trusted.
>>
File: Untitled.gif (324 KB, 500x280)
324 KB
324 KB GIF
>>117542302
Fake news
>>
>>117542302
Was the victim White? If not, there was no victim - just subhumans making more subhumans. They do that, and it doesn't make sense to try to understand their courtship rituals.
>>
File: IMG_7005.jpg (111 KB, 768x362)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Police report from Rockville HS gang rape - the 14 yr old was anally penetrated and forced to eat vaginal blood
>>
File: IMG_7006.jpg (191 KB, 768x563)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_7007.jpg (175 KB, 768x556)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>
File: mPctE.png (165 KB, 900x450)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>117558961
>>117559209
You can still do that without your entire argument being lies.

Like I see soooooooooooo many lies about blacks.. there are plenty of bad statistics you really need to start making shit up? pic related from last night. Write a KKK leaders words and attribtute to darwin
>>
>>117559586
you mean the dirty slut sucked their dick after they fucked her and let them fuck her in the ass? No shocker
>>
>>117542302

I live in MD. I know the area - rich liberal area. I pray for the little girl. She didn't deserve this. But I hope her parents suffer for ever if they're Democrats, and they very likely are.
>>
>>117560191
Yeah women make shit up when there's some gain involved like during a divorce or to get revenge for some perceived slight.

Failing to see how that applies to a 14 year old raped in a high school bathroom. 90% chance she and her parents were extremely liberal.

Do you possibly think it could be because brown/black people rape a lot? And this has been proven across many places and cultures?
>>
>>117551338
>>117548060
this is dumb. the nazis weren't even in power long enough to enforce selective breeding.
>>
>>117542302
Who cares, look at how many white people committed crimes in the last 2 hours

"OOOH 2 ILLEGALS COMMITTED A CRIME, LETS BAN THEM ALL!!"

Fucking drumpers.
>>
I went to this high school (for all 4 years)

ask me anything

u wanna hear something really fucked up?

The bathrooms don't even have doors on them. They just open into the hallways, and then go around a bend, so you can't see inside. If she screamed though anyone walking by would have heard 100%
>>
>>117560589
>Failing to see how that applies to a 14 year old raped in a high school bathroom. 90% chance she and her parents were extremely liberal.
lmao sad! making everything about politics

You are trolling. There is no way that you as a man arent aware that females are insane and make up rapes or claim what was consentual was rape ALL THE TIME

i take it you support the "rape culture" meme?
>>
>>117560703
>Who cares, look at how many white people committed crimes in the last 2 hours

We did and it turns out whites commit much, much less crime than blacks, hispanics, and illegal immigrants.

We don't want any more Jews, spics, and niggers in our country. What's so hard to understand about that? Are you brain damaged?
>>
>>117560847
Not sure if this is some sort of special secret bathroom but every school bathroom ive been in is mega busy and you arent going to get away with raping someone in them
>>
shouldn't an illegal-loving politician have to die for this?
>>
>>117560924
Without those people, your country would collapse overnight. You drumpers don't even know how the economy works in your own country, fucking hilarious.
>>
>>117561056
correct. the bathrooms are always busy between classes, and would probably have one person going in every ~4 minutes at least even during class times.

They would have only about 6 stalls each, at most, and there are gaps between the door and the divider (memory isn't 100% on this but i'm sure it's not totally flush), so you really couldn't rape anyone and expect to get away with it
>>
File: IMG_7009.png (75 KB, 641x376)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_7008.jpg (32 KB, 236x300)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>
>>117561278
>Without those people, your country would collapse overnight.

It's the other way around, you lying nigger chink jew spic. Without whites this country would collapse overnight. This economy does not require slave labor to operate. Never has.

The country was 90% white in the 1960s and had a huge middle class, even janitors could afford to have stay-at-home moms and send their kids to college. Now wealth inequality is worse than ever and the middle class is almost gone.

All thanks to Jew, Niggers, Spics, and Chinks who basically hate whites and want slave labor. They will push any propaganda/lie in order to keep more immigrants flooding in until whites are a minority. Sad, actually!
>>
>>117542302
No, fake news. There was just a report saying illegals basically commit no crime. So yours is fake news and didn't happen.
>>
>>117559374
>My point is that Mexico is very interested in strengthening their southern border.

Then you should have said so instead of making up a wall. There is no wall and thats all i was arguing for because it is a fact, unlike your made up accusations.

You are so insecure that anyone who argues with you is immediately a shitskin in your head because that is the only way you can feel like you would ever have a chance.
>>
>>117561776
If you defend shitskin criminals, you are one of them in my mind. I don't care if it hurts your feelings.
>>
>>117542302

S.J.W.s

Spics, Jews, Wahhabists = Get Out of Our Country!!

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>117559767
Of course. And just to clarify, im not saying illegals should be allowed in the country. He made a false statement and i corrected him. If he wants to see me as an enemy because if that then that is his problem.
>>
A few days ago an Anon who's sister went to the same school posted a thread on here asking for you guys to spread the word for him to get it out in the news. He posted the Police Report and everything.

And you scumfucks, you useless cunts all harrassed him and called him cuck and all that nonsensical shit.

And now this board's hivemind has the gaul to get angry about it. You're a bunch of 13 year old losers.
>>
Dats bretty hot :DDDD
>>
>>117562117
I only said there was no wall because there is no wall. You are the one desperate to show how angry you are.
>>
>>117542302
They deserve a firing squad formed by the young girls family members.
>>
>>117562282
he posted it during europoor hours
>expecting those useless eunuchs to help
>>
>>117542921

Bethesdafag here

wtf is wrong with this state
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 122x122)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>117562197
>>117561776
I feel like we are twins with the same sort of 'tism desu

you know what really steams my brisquit though? When being called out i see a shitload of people on twitter say.... Well who cares if this example is true.. you know its true

like when Adam Saleh shit went down and people pointed out that he does this for a living i had a bunch of people respond that "who cares if he mad it up.. you know this stuff happens all the time".. Actual people on twitter who arent troll acounts.... Truth doesn't matter..Lets lambaste delta for a fake video

rightly or wrongly i assume most people here are trolls
>>
>>117542302
>18 and in a high school
I hate these mother fuckers. Probably a sanctuary city too. Oh well, they'll be tried as adults sentenced 10-60 years, and then when they get out, they'll be deported. What the fuck is wrong with these lefties?
>>
>>117542302
I don't give a flying fuck how many exceptions rape our girls. Open our borders and let the poor innocents flood in.
>>
>some people are rapists
>therefore we should deport everyone of that nationality

Good thing no American citizens are rapists, right?
>>
>>117563677
What exactly is the age you are supposed to be out of high school at anon??

Is your judgment being colored because everyone in albama drops at 18
>>
>>117563938
>Good thing no American citizens are rapists, right?
lol it would be interesting to see a study of how the current immigrant hysteria has effected opinions of black people.. Like are they being more commonly accepted because the spotlight has been turned on a lighter skin shade?
>>
>>117554283
Jesus fucking Christ

When will I learn to stop clicking on those, then watching them to the end, twice
>>
>>117549066
>hi I'm stationed in Germany
Hope your CO sees your comment supporting pedophilia.
>>
>>117542302
>Trump

Trump is the supreme mayor of Washington, D.C. now. What will the excuse be?
>>
>>117563216
>I feel like we are twins with the same sort of 'tism desu

I dont think theres anything autistic about wanting to get facts straight.

>rightly or wrongly i assume most people here are trolls

They can start as trolls but eventually they will start believing their own bullshit.
>>
>>117542302
1 post by this id
>>
File: icequeen.png (360 KB, 339x420)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>117548778
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Pic related is the product of a limited gene pool within Iceland, not to mention average IQ is 100. Go back to redit, or wherever the hell you came from.
>>
>>117564100
Bringing in single males, from the shit holes of Central America, and putting them in our schools, is not the brightest idea you lefties ever came up with, you must admit, and since you're not the one being dragged into a bathroom and raped, you're hardly the person to be defending this immigration policy your buddy Obama came up with. Bet if one of his daughters was dragged into a bathroom and gang raped, he'd have a different take on the policy. Get off your high horse and you'll have a more realistic view of the world.
>>
>>117542302

Gas the spics
>>
>>117565337
Shaved pussy is gross, women are mean to have bushes
>>
>>117548060
Explain to me how removing niggers and spics (mean IQ of 70 and 80 respectively) will lower the IQ of America.
>>
>>117561702
white male. Move along.
>>
>>117560672
>this is dumb. the nazis weren't even in power long enough to enforce selective breeding.

Okay, so we're in agreement that the IQ drop is the result of Nazi educational policy, then?
>>
They need to be fucking curb stomped
>>
File: 1486515291439.jpg (17 KB, 249x251)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>117567536
Usually women who shave also invest time in keeping their hooch nice, clean, and hygienic.

Plus it's much better to go down on someone when there's no hair to fucking tickle your face and get in your mouth.
>>
>>117568150
We agree that getting rid of the smart hard working jewish people is a mistake
>>
File: 3ffc82f477[1].jpg (42 KB, 345x370)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Hello everyone, I am a student who goes to this school. AMA
>>
>>117569842
start killing mongrels.
>>
this was just on tucker
>>
>>117569842
are you liberal scum
>>
>>117553744
>deportation as punishment for breaking immigration law is the equivalent of giving a subway toll hopper life in prison
Please save me the time, and gas yourself.
>>
File: original.jpg (545 KB, 1280x1707)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>117542302
>implying white women don't enjoy being raped by big dark cocks.
>>
File: mike_pence3.jpg (207 KB, 620x412)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>117560589
Replying to obvious troll. This guy sounds like a muslim sandnigger anyway
>>
>>117567735

I suspect your mean figures are off, but regardless: actually pulling off their purge requires a population dominated by authoritarian followers. Sheeple. Past totalitarian states generally attain this goal by sabotaging the educational system (evolution is false because it conflicts with communism! Global warming is false because it conflicts with capitalism! Both, incidentally, COMPLETELY BULLSHIT arguments, but that didn't stop Lysenkoist agriculture from killing millions) and purging the intelligentsia.

Tell me, how exactly do you purge the educated from the country without lowering the mean IQ and thus undermining the gain you claim to get from purging the underclasses?
>>
>>117569842
If you are legit, couple questions. Did you know anyone involved? How many students similar to rapists in terms of age/illegal status are there? Is there backlash against those other students?
>>
She was probably asking for it but at least now it's in the news
>>
>>117570161
what do you mean by mongrels
>>117570942
i'm torn. the reason why the immigrants are coming here is because they had wars in their own country. many of them are families who just want a better life. a good reason why many of them leave is because their family members are forced to join gangs for protection, and they want to leave that life. or if they were forced into gangs, they want to escape. however, even though i understand why they came, we're not obligated to support them. the more subtle and politically popular way to prevent illegal immigration to the U.S. would be to invest in these countries and maintain American control there, i.e. big stick colonialism. We already did this with Afghanistan
>>
>>117542302
BAD HOMBRES
>>
File: 444.png (76 KB, 444x444)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>117571445
how can white bois compete?
>>
>>117569842
what race was the victim?
>>
>>117569842
>Baltimore

Isn't that full of nigs?
>>
>>117572875
>i'm torn. the reason why the immigrants are coming here is because they had wars in their own country. many of them are families who just want a better life.

1) Why is it our job to provide them a "better life"?

and

2) Why can't they make a better life for themselves?
>>
>>117542921
>Rockville
Kek next year it will be a pooinloo gang rape
I commute through PG to Howard co every day from DC
>broken down spicmobiles covered in chrome every few miles on the interstate
>ese what are turn signals
>no one is capable of driving above 50 Mph or merging properly

Maryland in general just needs to be nuked. At least in DC we price poor people out of the good neighborhoods. Only cancerous areas left in NW are Columbia heights and pentworth
>>
>>117542302

I wonder if she enjoyed the Dirty Sanchez at the end
>>
sounds hot

is there a video?
>>
>>117569842

was this a real rape?

sounds kinda like the girl semi wanted it, with at least 1 of the guys, and was saying "stop" because she was afraid of getting caught? just my suspicion

what are the current rumors rambro?
>>
File: clint-angry.png (621 KB, 1395x574)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>117542302
I know where I am, and a lot of it is bait, but the people making light of this sicken me. You are the degenerate scum who should be lynched along with the perpetrators of crimes like this. You are the people that help crimes like this continue, and are more than likely stay at home autists who couldn't get a woman to talk them if they were that only other person left on the planet. You are niggers
>>
>>117572813
i have friends who knew all three involved. the two guys didn't look like bad people. there were no red flags saying 'look at me, i'm planning to rape someone!' ofc, you can never know until it happens, and then it's too late
>>117573101
i don't know & i wouldn't tell you if I knew, she deserves privacy
>>117573189
where does it say baltimore
>>117573221
1) i'm just explaining what I know
2) it's the u.s.'s fault for strengthening these gangs by housing ms13 members in prison and then deporting them to their countries, where there's no accountability
>>117574101
you're disgusting, of course she didn't deserve it. if you had a 14 yo daughter you would agree
>>
>>117559012
>breitbart

Not exactly the most honest of sources there, and as usual it looks like they're trying to mislead the sheeple. In this case, they're counting on the fact that most of their readers don't know how criminal jurisdiction and immigration law work in the United States. I also expect that they are using a misleading definition of 'illegal immigrant'.

Consider the following scenario:
Juan, a Mexican national, crosses the border in Tijuana. He tells ICE that he is visiting the United States to attend his god-daughter's graduation, and he will be going home next week. His luggage contains a graduation present, several changes of clothes, and a tourist's guide to Los Angeles (Spanish edition.). ICE waves him through. He is legally present in the United States.

Dio, a Mexican national, crosses the border right behind Juan. He tells ICE that he is visiting the US to see his ailing mother (a legal resident) one last time. His luggage contains several changes of clothes, an unregistered pistol, and three kilograms of cocaine meant for resale. His mother is in perfect health, lives in Guadalajara, and has instructed him never to darken her doorstep again after what he did to that poor man in 2004.

As Dio has lied about the purpose of his visit to the US, his permission is legally void. When he gets caught trying to sell the drugs, his paperwork is updated to reflect that. He is an alien illegally present in the United States. As he crossed a national border, his crime is under Federal jurisdiction. He will be serving time in Federal, not State, prison.
>>
>>117573548
ikr
>>117542302
"they didn't mean any harm" - Signed every liberal in Washington D.C. since 2007
>>
>>117574865

i'm saying maybe the guys aren't guilty of straight-up first-degree rape. who knows; about 8 years ago RHS had another rape case that you probably haven't heard about because it ended up being a cry wolf scenario

this one sounds pretty bad tho.
>>
Was she white?

>>117561702
What's up with his nose?
>>
>>117574120
its the truth and calling people degenerates won't stop rape
>>
>>117576157
>Was she white?
lmao FUCK I'm wondering this too it is conspicously missing from the publications which quite prominently insert race all the time

But I guess they hide people who claims rape's identities.. One of many ways the deck is stacked again men in rape cases
>>
>>117574865
>i don't know & i wouldn't tell you if I knew, she deserves privacy

lil nigger, i wasn't asking for her phone number, just whether she was white or not.
>>
>>117575418

In your fantasy scenario, they have no way of knowing whether the reason she's saying 'stop' is because she means 'later, somewhere else, not with him' or because she means 'stop'.

That makes it first degree rape. Not remotely ambiguous.

P.S. When you were a kid, and you did stuff you didn't want to be caught doing, did you normally snitch on the people you did it with after _getting away with it_? When I was 14 *I* would not have filed a police report if I'd *fucked two women who I wanted* - for one thing, the whole 'jail time' thing would kind of get in the way of getting a second date.
>>
>>117574865
>they had wars in their country!
>It's the U.S.A's fault!
>they looked like good guys, everyone was so SHOCKED when they raped!

(as if there aren't always wars happening in the 3rd world and this is some new reason we need to let 1 billion immigrants a year stream into our hard-won peaceful countries)

Totally brainwashed liberal idiot detected. Look at yourself in the mirror. You are the reason this country is falling apart. Think about all the hard work and people who died making America great. And now think about how you are flushing it all down the toilet because you have a need to virtue signal.
>>
>>117576632

Doesn't matter. Helping /pol/ narrow down the victim's identity isn't going to help anyone at all.
>>
>>117572875
>i'm torn.

""OHHHHH I'M JUST SO.....TORN. WHO WILL THESE POOR IMMIGRANTS HAVE TO RAPE IF WE DON'T LET THEM IN???"
>>
File: 1469497892901.png (520 KB, 495x461)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
why dont you guys ever post news of whites raping and murdering other people?
>>
>>117542302
deporting them seems like a non punishment. they raped some little girl and both can be tried as adults (1 is legally a adult). all your doing is sending them back to their own country and they have only been here a few months

why dont we sent them to prison. they can make friends and be raped
>>
>>117575418
damn you, you try to find any excuse to stigmatize rape victims. this girl barely knew her attackers. she reported it immediately afterwards. she's just 14! i'm sure if you had a daughter you wouldn't question whether "she wanted it" or not. people like you who are sick in the head make it difficult for adult victims to come forward, but for a little girl too? gtfo
>>117577004
but everyone WAS shocked you dingus, you can't say someone is going to commit crime because they're poor, because they're a minority, or because they're undocumented. i think it's the school's fault for not having good enough security in the first place. but now realizing they're on the hook, they're making us all sign out to go to the bathroom.. and if you take more than five minutes they call your parents
>>
>>117557525
>white girl made it up

>police affadavit

Pick one
>>
>>117577522
because everyone else does
>>
>>117542302
Wall now
>>
>>117577893
lol no

today anything that is directed against whites is called 'fake news'
>>
>>117577761
Everyone was shocked because you go to a 99% liberal school filled with retarded liberal children brainwashed by their liberal parents. Everyone is ALWAYS shocked whenever a black/hispanic/muslim kid does something bad.

>>117561702
Look at his fucking face. You can't tell a shifty person when you see one? Are you sure your brain has not turned this function off because he's hispanic?

That's why the shifty/criminal brownskins go straight to liberal areas, because they know no one will notice their shiftiness. The first thing a liberal thinks when he sees a shifty brownskin is "Oh this poor thing, I bet he was oppressed today by my white privilege"

I pray to God every day that the bulk of the violence coming towards whites (thanks to liberal immigration policies) falls onto liberals and their families. Because there's literally no reason it has to be this way except your need prove how good you are (Which you enforce through a state instead of individual acts).
>>
>>117576935
>P.S. When you were a kid, and you did stuff you didn't want to be caught doing, did you normally snitch on the people you did it with after _getting away with it_? When I was 14 *I* would not have filed a police report if I'd *fucked two women who I wanted* - for one thing, the whole 'jail time' thing would kind of get in the way of getting a second date.
lmao i never thought i'd see a real sjw on /pol/

I bet you think this this is accurate as well "One in 3 women have been a victim of some form of physical violence by an intimate partner, according to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, and one in six American women will be the victim of an attempted or completed rape, according to the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network. "

The most likely answer to the scenario is that when she was caught in order to get out of trouble she said she never agreed to it and voila she goes from guilty party who is going to get in trouble and looked down on by her parents to innocent victim
>>
File: 1364734444829.jpg (53 KB, 450x651)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>117546745
Effective way for the (((government)))) to take out patriots. Instead of just murdering them, as in days of old (Randy Weaver family) now (((they))) just frame up the patriot as a child-molester and send them to jail for 50 years.
>>
File: global_rule_2.png (57 KB, 1003x526)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>117554506
>Just go into an inner city school

Come back after you've turned 18.
>>
>>117578499
I am proud that I go to a diverse school. Rockville has whites, blacks, latinos, asians, ANYONE is welcome to be part of our community. In the real world, good people come from every race. But bad people come from every race too. everyone was shocked because the kids from my school are mostly hard workers and they don't get into trouble, in fact most people take AP or IB classes. and the spanish students that you are so racist against are hoping to get into college and have a good life in this country. maybe we aren't obligated to take care of them, but we should treat them as assets and not criminals. this will be my last post, I hope you scumbags on 4chan realize that problems in society are solved through education and persistence instead of hate
>>
>>117543334
Maryland may as well be Sweden, we're being overrun and still obediently voting Dem. DC Metro has been invading my town for the last couple decades, have built up a huge colony on the outskirts of town, and somehow nobody's angry.
>>
>>117576433
Looks like she was a spic, according to the affidavit and >>117561670

She knew the 17 year old and if it's not a cop out, the 17 year old doesn't know English

Nothing of value was lost as she would have just popped out 4 welfare babies by age 22 anyways
>>
>This is the face of Feminism
>>
>>117580150
yeah, go open your own holes for the hundreds of thousands of rapists you've imported here. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>117576935
>That makes it first degree rape. Not remotely ambiguous.

maybe you should google first degree rape. a deadly weapon or threat of murder is typically needed to make it first degree. that's why there's second degree and third degree as well...
>>
>>117579036
>The most likely answer to the scenario is that when she was caught in order to get out of trouble she said she never agreed to it and voila she goes from guilty party who is going to get in trouble and looked down on by her parents to innocent victim

this is what i was alluding to as a possibility. the jury is still out.
>>
>>117580150

a few years back a student was stabbed to death at a RHS football game by a (((hard worker)))
>>
File: derewigejude.jpg (19 KB, 212x295)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>117577761
Why do you sound more like David Brock than a typical high-school shit?

For the record--- Rockville is a DC suburb, where the kids of rich feds (all cucks and libtards) go to school with a shitload of assorted immigrant flotsam and jetsam and dindus.
>>
>>117580150
Fuck off with your stupid assed beliefs, CNN.
>>
>>117580150
when i was your age i was as liberal as you are.
>>
File: illegal aug 2015.png (251 KB, 493x361)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
"Somebody's doing the raping"......DJ Trump 2016
>>
File: illegal 8-2015 bgg.png (664 KB, 651x560)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
>>
File: jonface2.png (204 KB, 540x480)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>he should have been deported
>couldn't because he's a 'minor'

Trump needs to tweet this shit the second he wakes up.
>>
>>117542302
>white hispanics
>>
>>117560703
racist
misogynist
>>
Bump
>>
also; one last thing I believe would be pertinent to you all:

this girl was raped in the only set of bathrooms in the school with doors on them. they're located in a hallway at the back of the school, near some classrooms. if there were security cameras in that hallway, i believe this wouldn't have happened
>>
File: photo.jpg (77 KB, 900x900)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
but why?
>>
>>117559585
>White
this isall i want to know. also, if she'sfat nbd
>>
>>117548060
What do you mean, in 'one occupied country'? Which country? What's your source? Did you make it up or dream it?
>>
>>117549154
>what are crime rates?
fuck off
>>
>>117542302
>From El Salvador

JesusFuckingChirst.jpg
>>
>>117580482
First page of hits:

https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.44.040
>or kidnaps the victim

Legally speaking, dragging someone into a restroom against their will is kidnapping.

>>117585819
Hm.

Depends on how smart the rapists were, really.
>>
>>117587699
>what are crime rates?

Trending downwards over the past couple decades, at least in the US.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.