[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: whitetrash.png (931 KB, 864x702)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
If wealth is correlated to violence, why does Appalachia, the poorest region of the U.S. that is over 90% white have such a low crime rate?

The number 1 reason for people being killed in Appalachia is trespassing. They're like ancap meme in real life
>>
File: 1488809219927.png (211 KB, 2000x1333)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
Duh.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Behavioral_and_neurological_disorders
>>
>>117545921
And they are poor because they are stupid and stupid because they are niggers
>>
>>117545921
I'm sure that area has a lot of valuable, well recorded crime statistics that are generalisable to the wider US population.
>>
>>117547044

there are police departments in appalachia you doofus

the CIA headquarters is in appalachia (Virginia)
>>
>>117545921
because in communities where everybody is poor, there is relatively low crime. In communities where there is a large variation of wealth, violence explodes because there is more of a class struggle and people get pissed off more easily when they have to look at richfags driving around in luxury cars. I'm sure there are poor black communities that also have low crime rates, because the relative poverty level is so low, even if the absolute poverty level is high
>>
>>117547421
Either way, doesn't change the fact that OP basically just said
>if wealth is -correlated- to violence, why do anomalies exist?
>>
>>117547750
>because in communities where everybody is poor, there is relatively low crime
dumbest shit I read all day
>>
>>117547750
Gonna need a source on those claims
>>
>>117545921
what came first?
being a dumb ignorant stupid nigger? or being a violent criminal aggressive nigger? or being a
poor hungry nigger who wastes money on shit?

what was the cause what was the effect?
>>
>>117548192
We have so much food stamps and so many soup kitchens here the only way you can go hungry is if you're too stupid to use the resources
>>
>>117547750
lol how fucking old are you
>>
File: IMG_0554.png (1016 KB, 616x2030)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
>>117547750
>something that happens.
>>
>>117548085
>>117548164
>>117548476
this is what Jordan Peterson has said, I don't have all the sources that he cites but it makes some sense to me. It doesn't explain why blacks are poor, and that's largely due to personal responsibility imo
>>
>that image
>the fucking sand nigger is the only one doing anything violent
>he's also better dressed/groomed than the lot of them
Really accelerates my neurological processes.
>>
>>117549711

Not sure if you're choosing to ignore the pic insinuates the spics and niggers are thugs who commit crime, or you're so autistic that you actually could not draw that connection.

also

>a white dress
>a bushy pedo beard

>"better dressed/groomed than the lot of them"

really tickles my noodle
>>
I live in the heart of Appalachia, and I can tell you why: we're hardcore libertarians that love guns. What the guy said about poverty is true too, when there's nobody to be envious of, it's very easy to be content with the simple pleasures in life.
>>
>>117549368
He's also said that poverty doesn't cause crime, crime causes poverty.

And why do you think there would be a large variation of wealth in black communities, but not in white? Especially when they're so crime ridden so that successful businesses are penalized. The only way I could see a large in-community income disparity is if the """upper class""" in the black community are gang leaders.
>>
>>117550067
They're delinquents, standing around for a photo. There's no violence insinuated in either picture. The worst thing you'd have to worry about would be the nigglets stealing anything that isn't nailed down.
>A white dress
A "CLEAN" white dress, and a clean turban, and immaculate, wire-frame glasses. All in the middle of the desert. My guess is that this is some oil shiek's son, playing with one of the toys that daddy bought him off the black market. Suddam's boys use to do shit like that.
>>
its simple, you cant shoot a fellow whitey. also. if you have ever been here in Appalachia people are friendly except for the shitskins that wanted to come here for some fuckface reason. they're mostly assholes and of course there is the methed and opioids that will cause pillheads to do something only a nigger would do.
>>
File: nice_try.png (49 KB, 223x250)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>117547750
nice try
>>
Because crime is actually correlated to niggers.
>>
Also, anyone in South West Virginia? Eastern Kentucky? northeastern tenn.?
>>
>>117551488
Central WV reporting in.
>>
>>117551293
Yeah, can't stand the dope heads. If you're that fucking hopeless and desperate for fulfillment, go to the cities with the other assholes.
>>
I love how that the black people that are here usually hate niggers and just want a normal life too. I have a few black friends that despise how nig-nogs act like animals that couldnt evolve
>>
>>117548076
It's not an anomaly if you assume (correctly) that race correlates with violence better than poverty.
>>
because they own land
>>
>>117547044
>well recorded crime statistics that are generalisable to the wider US population.

Lel you have no idea what you're talking about retard. Half the crime in the ghetto isn't reported. They don't trust the police, and both these points are not the case in Appalachia.
>>
>>117552291
This. I have a few black friends here, and they're all based as fuck. I find myself talking them down quite frequently.
>>
>>117548076
The richest blacks commit more crime than the poorest whites across the board. This isn't an anomaly.
>>
>>117552275
Right, they always scrounge and even steal off you even if you are family.
>>
>>117547750
>because in communities where everybody is poor, there is relatively low crime
>>
>>117552604
Based niggers don't exist. They act white when white is the dominant culture but revert to their monkey ways when they have enough to form a small group
>>
>>117547750
wew
>>
>>117550433
>crime causes poverty
crime is a huge factor for causing poverty obviously, but still there exist very poor white communities who have low crime rates, yet they stay poor nonetheless-- in that case it's not the race that matters at all, it's each individual person and their values and how that affects the community culture as a whole

>And why do you think there would be a large variation of wealth in black communities, but not in white
variations exist in both obviously, but yeah if blacks are committing more crimes then it would follow that there is more variation in their communities-- that's more of a geographic thing to me, it doesn't have much to do with race. But still there is an element of personal responsibility and a large amount of poor blacks have very shitty values and there needs to be a change in culture
>>
>>117552604
At my work the other day, a black man comes up with a piece of watermelon "I loves me some watermelon massa"
>>
>>117548076

This is how I know you're a low I.Q. self hating liberal white or a non white, because you can't understand simple statistics and jumped to calling something an anomaly when it's far from one.

Come on... I mean... come on lol... you KNOW that race is real. Why deny the simple fact negroids are more violent?
>>
>>117552853
Fair point. Guess it's up to us to keep their population below 10% then. I have to say, it works quite well.>>117552853
>>
>>117552830
this isn't a crime in their shitty country, this is fair retribution
>>
>>117551488

Eastern KY here.
>>
>>117552938
You'd honestly be surprised by some of the rants I've heard from these people. If I had a dollar for every time a black person here told me they're glad this place is so white, I'd be posting this from a yacht.
>>
File: menendez brothers.jpg (30 KB, 480x360)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>117545921

>rich people never kill
>>
>>117552853
Woah there aussie, take it from someone who just the other day was in a car with 4 black men and them wanting the race war to hurry up to curb stomp some real nig nogs. some are decent
>>
>>117553157
Around pikeville?
>>
>>117552853

They try to outnigger each other because that's the way the media says they should act. They take social cues from each other and it has an escalating effect.

This is by design of course. Social engineering via rap music and black "role models"
>>
Most poor Appalachian towns cap at 3k pop. Everyone knows everyone, so committing a crime is a surefire way to get booted about.

The same for Rarotonga. You know their prison only has a chicken wire fence? All but two inmates were there for petty crimes when I was there during Christmas. If they try to leave, their female relatives will beat them for being shameful.
>>
>>117553689
It's almost like human beings get along best in small, tight knit communities.
>>
>>117545921
>If wealth is correlated to violence
It isn't.
>>
>>117547421
t. knows nothing about geography
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1920x819)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>117545921
That bottom left picture! Top kek
>>
>>117548076
Poverty correlates to crime, and it is probably one of the reasons people turn to crime, but it's not even the best predictor of crime. I'm fairly certain IQ is a better predictor and race definitely is.
>>
>>117552907
> in that case it's not the race that matters at all, it's each individual person and their values and how that affects the community culture as a whole
No of course other things factor in as well to predict success. Like intelligence. Maybe they're not very bright in those low income areas, and I'm sure that's true. The IQ rates in black areas are also low. We know that if we control for IQ, blacks have similar income to whites. So that's an answer. IQ. What's the answer for crime? Crime and poverty are correlated BUT rich black people have as high an incarceration rate as poor whites. It certainly looks like race is a factor. I haven't seen anything suggesting otherwise, besides "it's complicated", which is not an argument, pardon the meme.

>if blacks are committing more crimes then it would follow that there is more variation in their communities.
Except I've never heard that that's the case in black communities more so than white communities. If you have data to back the claim that there is a higher income gap in the ghetto then please show it. I think it's highly dubious to make the claim that because large wealth gaps in-community leads to higher crime rates, that MUST mean that there are large in-community wealth gaps in black areas just because they have more crime.

I'd like to see the data on that. We know that race is a factor that correlates with crime, and we know that a high wealth gap correlate with crime. Two of those three things we KNOW are present in black areas, crime and blacks. We don't know about the third one and it's far fetched to just assume that that factor would play the largest role in black areas.
>>
>>117545921
>what is systematic racial oppression
>>
File: 14534484454.jpg (10 KB, 280x210)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
The difference is space, shove all these hicks in to tightly close apartments with extremely low amounts actually owning any land

I guarantee you crime will increase, then wait a few decades for the cycle to feed in to itself and BAM

You have yourself a redneck ghetto
>>
>>117547750
Yeahhh buddy.
>>
>>117556105
>a wet dream for the inferior
>>
>>117556567
So why aren't whites in cities killing each other like blacks do?
>>
>>117556567
What is a trailer park
>>
File: Obama-with-smirk.jpg (15 KB, 219x287)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>117556105

Careful, you might offend the "superior" race
>>
>>117557284
because we're comparing poor niggers and hicks?
you don't have poor white communities in the city
>>
>>117557421
Niggers are below all else. There are upstanding people of all races, but niggers choose to be niggers.
>>
>>117547421
>the CIA headquarters is in appalachia (Virginia)

Is New York City part of Appalachia too?
>>
>>117557421

since there are no whites in puerto rico, it must be crime-free as there is no white supremacy there
>>
File: 1486743842395.gif (1.55 MB, 500x377)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
>>117547750
>I'm sure there are poor black communities that also have low crime rates
hahahahaha oh honey...
>>
>>117557743
How about trailer parks then? The trailers are right on top of each other and the people don't own any land
>>
>>117557743
>you don't have poor white communities in the city

are you fucking retarded
>>
>>117553143
True, and whatever he did, he won't do again. It's people's justice like it or not.
>>
>>117558170
>The trailers are right on top of each other and the people don't own any land

what?
trailer parks in the middle of large swaths of land aren't the same as blocks of apartments packed together with dark alleyways and such
>>
>>117551488
Lincoln County reporting in.
>>
>>117558366
point me to a white city that is as poor as these black ghettos and I'll retract my point
>>
>>117557405
Trailer parks aren't particularly violent beyond domestic violence and drunken fistfights. If they had a significant mort rate it would have been documented.
>>
>>117553444
That never happened
>>
>>117558754
Have you ever seen a trailer park? They aren't in the middle of huge swathes of land, and the trailers are parked right next to each other

Are you seriously trying to say dark alleys cause crime?
>>
>>117553098
Why do you even want 10%? It's basically a ticking time bomb and this isn't taking into account that they're always going to form their own little community and indulge in niggerdom
>>117553444
Did you let them fuck your wife as well, Civcuck?
>>117558946
Point me to a white city.
>>
>>117558946
There are poor white communities in many cities
>>
>>117555849
>Crime and poverty are correlated BUT rich black people have as high an incarceration rate as poor whites
I'm aware of this statistic but are high-income blacks committing the same kinds of crime as poor whites? Obviously there's a big difference between a black dude getting arrested for speeding in his BMW versus a poor white man who gets arrested for assaulting his wife. Raw numbers-wise it's factual but there's a lot of missing context that I'd like more information on

>Except I've never heard that that's the case in black communities more so than white communities
>highly dubious to make the claim that because large wealth gaps in-community leads to higher crime rates, that MUST mean that there are large in-community wealth gaps in black areas just because they have more crime.
I'm just saying it's a factor. I don't know where the majority of the blacks in the US are living, but maybe it wouldn't be too far-fetched to believe that a large percentage of them live in these high-disparity cities and maybe that has something to do with the crime

Cities like Chicago, Atlanta and Washington D.C. are some of the notorious examples of these war zones with blacks and they have some of the highest Gini indexes in the country. I don't like putting things in terms of race and so I ignore that. A poor person who has a low IQ is going to be more susceptible to committing crimes, regardless of their skin color. Race can't be a factor if blacks with comparable IQ's and marriage status and education level are performing just as well as whites, and in some cases better than whites.
>>
>>117545921
bottom left is clearly rich
>>
>>117550187
Liar.

I am from the heart of Appalachia and we are mostly Conservatives that love guns.

Liberals my ass. God, Guns and family is what Appalachia is all about.

And we have millionaires/politicians with money and rich business owners all around us, so get the fuck out of here with your lies about "muh poor hillbillies".
>>
>>117551488
sup from boone
>>
>>117559509

calm down cletus.

he said libertarian, not liberal
>>
>>117558784
from boone, sup
>>
>>117559742

Logan.
>>
>>117559509
confirmed

got relatives out in WV and it's all God, Guns, and Family.
>>
>>117551488
Bristol here
>>
>>117559824
noice

hopefully ojeda does good
>>
>>117551365
"uhhhuhhuh oy vey, goyi-... ponies, gimme you're bits and i'll tell you a story"
>>
>>117552907
Every black country in the world is a chaotic shithole rife with crime, atrocity and corruption. Every black minority in the world is the same. At a certain point you just have to wake up and face reality.
>>
>>117558784
Which Lincoln County?
>>
There's no pervasive "hood" culture present within poor white communities. That's the obvious answer. Being a thug and a gangbanger is cool in the ghetto. Nobody thinks being white trash is cool.
>>
>>117556105
>what is systematic racial oppression

The reason an african americans score better on IQ tests than native africans?
>>
>>117560314
BOONE COUNTY WV CALLING BULLSHIT
>>
>>117547750
Africa and Haiti

These are the homogenous utopian black places where there are no whites and everyone is equally nigged out/poor. Yet their crime rates there are as high as Detroit and Chimpcago. Really activates the ol' almond.
>>
>>117547750
>muh class war

leftypol detected, poor blacks will mug other poor blacks for their fucking shoes
>>
>>117551488
Bristol
>>
>>117560314
Ever wonder why such shitty cultures are prevalent among niggers and not whites?
>>
>>117547750
I think poverty is fairly ubiquitous in Africa. How's their crime rate?
>>
>>117549711
That's because many terrorist leaders are smart people only using Islam to further their goals.
Example: Bin Laden
>>
>>117547750
>when your homie got 11 nuggets but you only have 10 so you bash his face into the table and take all of them
Class struggle
>>
>>117547750

Wrong. You're just making excuses for them.
>>
>>117560485
there are much bigger factors that explain the conditions of those countries. It's not a hard rule or anything that homogeneous incomes make for a perfect society or anything like that
>>
>>117545921
>killing someone for taking a step on your land
At least niggers have legitimate reasons for killing someone
>>
>>117545921

Because black people are just less sickened by being a violent thug than white people are.
>>
>>117561444
Which is what? Cannibalizing infants to cure AIDS?
>>
>>117559965

Ojeda better be careful.

People laugh at Hillary conspiracy theorists have never heard of southern WV politics.
>>
File: 1489440529522.gif (41 KB, 239x239)
41 KB
41 KB GIF
>>117561444
>invaders should be welcomed
>leafposter
it checks out!
>>
>>117561444
>legitimate
I mean I agree that libertarianism is fucking retarded but jesus christ shut the fuck up you retarded leaf.
>>
>>117561024
It also has 100x the population

In fact, like the OP stated the poorest white neighbourhood has less crime than even rich white neighbourhoods

It's interesting when all your info-graphs are complete miss-information that gullible retards like you continue to pedal

FUNNY ISN'T IT
>>
File: bait.jpg (18 KB, 500x500)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>117561444
>>
>>117553444
Fake cuck story
>>
>>117561615
Charleston (West Side) checking in; former staffer at state capitol. Ojeda already took a pretty massive asswhoopin'. Shit like this keeps the best and brightest from running for office around here and fixing this state.
>>
>>117562017
>rich white neighborhoods
Which is what? Blacks are imported now. Name a white only neighborhood that Appalachia.
>>
>>117562439
that isn't*
>>
>>117547750
This plus population density, which is low as fuck in Appalachia. Bear in mind that it's not just a matter of living next to people at the same poverty level, it's a matter of interacting with rich people you don't know once a year vs. every day.
>>
>>117547750
As much as you people are making fun of this kid, he does bring up a decent point. I have noticed a trend where the minorities are more explicitly anti-white in their rhetoric in California than the south. I believe this is because they see other whites struggling too in the south, whereas all of the 85%+ white areas left in California that are somewhat close to the Bay Area or LA are very, very rich suburban communities.
>>
>>117557743
You're retarded
>>
>>117562807
No, it's because in California whites hate themselves and teach everyone around them to hate whites, too.
>>
>>117561615
Im surprised he's gotten this far tbqhwyfam
>>
>>117560215
Southern West Virginia.
>>
>>117559677
Boone County in WV next to Logan?
>>
File: 1487531420146.jpg (246 KB, 619x682)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>117559352
>I don't like putting things in terms of race and so I ignore that.
Who gives a fuck about what you like? We are trying to have a rational discussion.
>>117559352
>Race can't be a factor if blacks with comparable IQ's and marriage status and education level are performing just as well as whites, and in some cases better than whites.
But they are not.
Fact is the white man in Europe has culled out alot of our psycopaths and violent degenerates for over 2000 years. This does not make the white man more moral, since we still commit atrocities in war, but it does make our societies more peacefull. Just at least try and deal with reality. I don't even think the reason why blacks are doing so horrendous is because of race, they could do alot better, but it will alot of culling before they get to the white man's level
>>
>>117559824
Lincoln.
>>
>>117563558
yes sir
>>
>>117547044
We're low on violent crime, fairly high on things like petty theft and especially high on drug abuse and trafficking.

t. south-eastern kentucky
>>
>>117545921

It's proof that blacks and browns are uncivilized and born with violent antisocial tendencies, when even the poorest whites can still be decent even when living in poverty.
>>
File: 1489974893156.png (968 KB, 962x2073)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
>>117548076
>entire regions are anomolies.

It's almost as if wealth ISN'T the cause, and is only correlated to what is the cause.

And I wonder what that could possibly be...
>>
File: 012s7YSH7Fkt.jpg (339 KB, 820x1200)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
Norway was one of the poorest and most backwards European countries during the late 19th and early 20th century and the crime rate was a lot lower back then, than it is now.
>>
File: 1490002708205.jpg (3 KB, 114x124)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>117564797
>tfw I live in Newport Beach

feels fucking amazing man
>>
>>117551488
Southwest Virginia
>>
File: 1489043005789.jpg (193 KB, 900x900)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>117547750
>>117545921
"policy comes downstream from the culture"

when you look at Africa, South America (Brazil) or anywhere else that wasn't a white nation you literally see the implementation of the worst governance known to man. So when there are large areas of poor demographies that are also of a seperate race to that of the founders, i.e. LA in the US. It's no accident that they are all fucking subhumans (and as such have the most notoriously third world cities magically propping up around where they live)

Whom also get to scrounge welfare and act as such in a country that's sole existence was facilitated by people who are white.

Really makes you think
>>
>>117564797

Where you get those stats? I get something completely different.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/newport-beach/crime
>>
File: 1484721515868.jpg (93 KB, 1024x477)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>117547044
>>117548076
>>
well i dunno about your nigs and spics but camel humpers who become terrorists are NOT poor. middle and upper class arabs are overrepresented in terror networks
>>
Because they think they're white and are protected by the big white U.S. government and its expensive military and nukes.

It's about family too, not just wealth.
>>
>>117545921
I live in the Appalachian mountain range of TN.
I can attest this is factual.
People will get fucked up for stepping on personal property or messing with personal property (cars, women, etc). However crime rate from random violence is extremely low.
>>
>>117545921
salt of the fuckin' earth these people are
>>
File: 1477772654150.jpg (94 KB, 526x526)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>poverty creates crime
false

crime creates poverty.
>>
>>117545921
While i agree white people are less violent rednecks are pretty fucking violent, even when they're just offended. A lot are only a few pegs above nigs.
>>
>>117549368
IIRC Peterson's reasoning for it was that if men don't have the ability to increase their social status they will resort to violence. Although, I partially agree with it, I think it has more to do with the fact that if you're in an area where everyone is poor, there's nothing to steal/no wealth to obtain through crime, so the only option is to work together to survive.
>>
>>117560049
Black countries also have very different histories and different geographies to white countries. To me, the black minority argument is much more compelling especially when you compare it to Asians.
>>
>>117566552
According to your sources

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/newport-beach/crime

Newport Beach:

Violent crime:1.29/1000

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ky/beattyville/crime

Beattyville:

Violent Crime: 0/1000

So the poorest white neighbourhood has less violent crime than a rich white neighbourhood

Sort of defeats the point of race being the issue here
>>
A. Less of a drug problem.
B. No one to rob because everyone is as indigent as you are.
C. Difference in culture.
>>
The big issue in Appalachia isn't crime, it's obesity

West Virginia is easily the fattest place I've ever spent time in
>>
File: IMG_0444.jpg (84 KB, 660x645)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>117545921
>>
>>117545921
Population density.
>>
>>117568989
>no one to rob because everyone else is poor
Tell that to the inner city wogs
>difference in culture
Environment breeds race, race breeds culture, culture breeds society, society breeds nation
Invalid argument friendo
>>
>>117545921
It's almost entirely rural, and there's not much reason for gang formation.
>>117546569
Read the fucking article. The disorder caused by the violence-correlated variant of the gene is incredibly rare.
>>
>>117547750
you're an idiot kiddo

Niggers, spics and muzzies kill other poor people not "rich" folk
>>
>>117548426
Actually those aren't that common in many areas. Even where they do exist there's a stigma attached to them because muh rugged individualism.
>>
>>117545921
>If wealth is correlated to violence
[strawman] (and I think you meant "poverty is correlated to violence")

>the poorest region of the U.S.
[citation needed]

>that is over 90% white
[plausible, but i'm 99% certain you just made that up]

>have such a low crime rate?
Low reporting, and you're probably relying on your personal beliefs, and not actual statistics.
>>
File: what is this.png (72 KB, 982x646)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>117545921
why is it that the mexicans scare me the most?

Also what the hell is with the new captcha???
>>
>>117552610
Source?
>>117553689
This.
>>117557284
They were, until quite recently. Italian, Ashkenazi Jewish, and Irish gangs were notorious in large cities here for decades.
>>
>>117569249

Sounds like the good life to me

Don't have to worry about a triple cheeseburger stealing my truck or a double whopper breaking into my shit.
>>
>>117561086
>It's not a hard rule or anything that homogeneous incomes make for a perfect society or anything like that
Right, it depends on the race(s) of the society.
>>
>>117568989
>A. Less of a drug problem.
Ok buddy.

The truth is that crime is greatly under reported in the shitty parts of Appalachia. Which are clearly the regions op is talking about, not places like Langley like this retard >>117547421 seems to think.
>>
>>117560049
That's complete bullshit. There are places with large black populations that are relatively safe and peaceful. Botswana, Cuba, the Bahamas, Ghana, and Kenya are at least okay-tier. Some areas in those places are quite livable.
>>
>>117545921
Whites are poor because they're unlucky. Blacks are poor because they're dumb.
>>
>>117560485
Haiti has some of the worst economic inequality in the hemisphere. Africa isn't one country, though in general a lot of African countries also have a huge gap between the poorest and the richest citizens.
>>117561024
What's the threshold for "white" and "black?" 60%? 80%? 90%?
>>
>>117570880
A lot of times officers know that people have issues (alcoholism, mental issues, etc) and instead of locking them up like city cops do, actually try to help the people out at least to some extent.

I would argue more effective community policing.
>>
>>117570585
>They were, until quite recently.
Because Cosa Nostra no longer has any presence in America? And there aren't any Irish or Jewish gangs left in this country. Outlaw motorcycle gangs are just an urban legend too. Pull your fucking head of your ass.
>>
>>117570969
>That's complete bullshit. There are places with large black populations that are relatively safe and peaceful. Botswana, Cuba, the Bahamas, Ghana, and Kenya are at least okay-tier. Some areas in those places are quite livable.
Good for them. In Denmark, before we let in brown people, danes would leave their freshly picked strawberries and other fruits and vegetables from the farm on the side of the road. Then they would leave a small for money and the price for the fruits and vegetables. Knowing that people, aka danes, would not steal but make sure to pay. This can't happen anymore and the reason is brown people. I wish it were not so, but it is.
>>
>>117563797
>le dog breed meme
Open a history book. Europe's 70-year relative peace is an anomaly. Even this period has had its upheavals: the 1950s protests in France, the 1954 crushing of East German rebels, the 1956 invasion of Hungary, the late 1940s invasion of Albania and attempted subversion, the 1968 invasion of Czechoslovakia, the 1968 unrest in France, the 1960s and 1970s unrest in Italy, the bloodbath following the breakup of Yugoslavia, and the huge crime wave following the collapse of the Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, and the Eastern Bloc.
>>
>>117572053
>they would leave a small bowl for money
>>
>>117553478
>pahkvuhl
>>
>>117547750
You're literally retarded or have never been/seen a legitimate ghetto.
>>
>>117570585
>sauce
FBI statistics
>>
>>117545921
There's a lot of drug crime here though.
>>
Huntington, WV reporting in.
>>
>>117564891
It was also rather rural and sparsely populated.
>>117566172
>worst governance known to man
There are too many competitors for that.
>>
>>117572181
You must have trouble reading and accepting that whites have better societies. I did not say we had better morals, but we don't kill eachother for no fucking reason like brown people do. The level of cognitive dissonance. The facts are fucking in. In Denmark we let in a bunch of brown people, and guess what, they are killing each other like we never seen danes do. Same in Sweden. Same in Norway. Same fucking everywhere. Because for 2000 years, if you commited dumb fucking crimes, you got executed. You are talking about high level coordinated group violence, sure, white men can compete. But when it comes to fucked up pointless individual violence, black people win.
>>
>>117572598

If there is a ghetto in WV, I think this is it.
>>
>>117561024
>comparing a small town in the middle of rural country to a neighborhood in the middle of Los Angeles
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wBVprLojEQ

Based
a
s
e
d
>>
>>117572053
I never knew that. I know that community cohesion and (somewhat) homogeneity are important to reducing crime rates and social issues.
>>
File: south-africa-crime-map.jpg (1.44 MB, 1181x1207)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>117572679
the most equal and rural areas of SA have the highest crime rates.
want to guess where most of the whites live?
>>
>>117572997
depends what kinda ghetto you mean

nog tier ghettos, hun, north/west side of charleston are for sure.

white wigger ghettos about all over the place in rural areas

I happen to live in madison, its basically a ghost town now fueled by meth
>>
>>117573144
I don't see the issue. If anything, wouldn't living in the middle of a city give you more activities to kids to entertain themselves, easier access to libraries for education and more job availability?
>>
>>117548076
That isn't what he said. Cool strawman, though.
>>
>>117560485
For one of the poorest countries in the world and in the Western Hemisphere, Haiti actually has really low crime rates in relation to many Latin American/African nations.

Not only that, but Haiti doesn't count; there's tons of inequality there,with a few rich as all fucking hell elite niggas.
>>
>>117572997
As far as cities go, it's not that bad. Same problems any other city has. Less niggers though.
>>
>>117551488
No one is going to check these massive fucking digits?
>>
>>117568876
>So the poorest white neighbourhood has less violent crime than a rich white neighbourhood

>Sort of defeats the point of race being the issue here

How did you reach that conclusion? If anything, it destroys the economic determinism argument.

Newport beach is also 15% nonwhite while Beattyville is only 3%.

http://www.areavibes.com/newport+beach-ca/demographics/

http://www.areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/demographics/
>>
>>117551488
>1488

Knoxville here
>>
>>117549155
Does /pol/ dare me to put 10 flyers of this up in Berkeley CA?
>>
>>117545921
>If wealth is correlated to violence, why does Appalachia, the poorest region of the U.S. that is over 90% white have such a low crime rate?

Violence is correlated to CIA/Rothschild/Soros activity. People of all races are good, it's the central bankers who bring violence to the world. Everyone can be trusted with guns and everything Jesus said was true.
>>
>>117547421
This is decent bait.
>>
>>117574559
>Newport beach is also 15% nonwhite while Beattyville is only 3%.

7% of those are asian and 7% are hispanic
less the 1% are black

> If anything, it destroys the economic determinism argument.

It destroys the idea that you can compare a city to a rural area, it's called manipulation of statistics

It's literally the same thing feminists do with the wage gap
>>
>>117570654
it depends on a lot of things, race isn't really one of them-- we will never have a near-perfect society even if everybody is white if they're all sub-90 IQ retards
>>117572390
it's one of many factors I admit, but it is a factor regardless
>>
>>117570213

>t. nigger defender the post

the idea that rural PD's underreport is idiotic. PD's get less Aid the less work that goes on. Which is why especially in rural towns, you'll get a ticket for small shit you'd get away with in a bigger city. They want to fill a quota. So if anything crime in Appalachia is overrepresented.

And it's not a strawman. You see the argument all the time that poverty is correlated with violence.

It is the poorest region. The south, midwest, coast, NE are much wealthier. The main source of economy in Appalachia is coal which has never been a lucrative business and has been dying for decades.

It is over 90% white.

Take 2 seconds to verify shit next time retard
>>
>>117547750
What a beautiful case of cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>117574905
Yes, all of /pol/ double dog dares you
>>
>>117578097
not an argument
>>
>>117551488
I'm from central Kentucky but I have family up in Appalachia. There is a lot of non violent crime like drunk driving, distilling moonshine, growing pot ( someone in my family even has a barn full of pot plants) violent crime up there is usually crimes of passion and involve alcohol
>>
File: yoda.jpg (169 KB, 1024x576)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>117578644
Except it's true. You know it be true.
>>
>>117579180
show me a bunch of cities with a low Gini index that have horrific nigger violence problems, or show me cities that have very high Gini indexes but are not plagued with violence and are majority white
>>
>>117545921
Becuase apalachians arent poor, they have enough to eat, also its just phsyically harder when the nearest person u want to steal shit from is 5 miles away from you and if you try to steal shit u get boobytrapped
>>
>>117547421
Is in a mighty rich-ass neighborhood. 2 to 3 million for houses on that side of gtown pile.
>>
>>117551488
Pocahontas County

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.