[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

imagine conor mecgregor was
>40 years old
>hardworking, unparalleled work ethic
>49-0 unbeaten
>multiple weight champion
>beat pacquiao, marquez, cotto, canelo, de la hoya, gatti, hatton, etc.
>had the best statistics in boxing history
>earned $500 million

now imagine floyd mayweather was
>28 years old
>naturally talented
>materialistic
>gifted his shot at the championship ahead of numerous more deserving contenders based on the fact he was "more marketable"
>called out the great 49-0 boxer conor mcgregor
you're bat shit crazy if you think the media/public isn't racist AS FUCK when it comes to sports.
>>
>>117562824
> conor mecgregor
> floyd mayweather
I literally have no clue who is supposed to be the nigger and who is supposed to be the whiteboi.
>>
>>117563071
you know exactly who floyd mayweather is you fuckboy
>>
>two idiots beating each other up

Why should I care?
>>
>>117562824
I know and want Mayweather to win... Everyone knows the Irish are niggers.
>>
>>117562824
>implying Floyd will ever fight any one ever again
thanks for the kek
>>
>>117563905
Have you seen how much money is on the table for that fight?
>>
>>117563572
Because its fun you god damn cluck.
Your definition of entertainment is probably being chained to the wall wearing a dick cage while wife is getting smashed by a group of beaners with mariachi music blaring in your ears.
>>
McGregor fights and wins.

Mayweather is a professional fighter who spends entire fights avoiding a fight. The rules of Boxing consider this winning.
>>
>>117564090
Have you seen how much money is in Floyd's bank account
>>
>>117564197
You are a fucking idiot if you dont think that greedy son of a bitch would take that money for a fight he would win easily
>>
>>117564197
>implying he didn't burn it all on stupid shit
>>
>>117564304
He is literally the richest athlete in the world.
If you think he's going to risk destroying his ego in a fight he knows he will lose over some chump change then you are retarded.

He has enough money to live atleast 10 lifetimes. He's never going to fight again lmfao
>>
File: 1920 Boxing.jpg (158 KB, 934x640)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Either one of these guys would beat that nigger half to death.
>>
>>117562824
That really baited my race.
>>
>>117562824
Two idiots beat the shit out of each other, who cares?
>>
>>117564507
Really agitated my prejudices.
>>
>>117563572
because the nig loses.
>>
>>117562824
>Listing Connor as the materialistic one out of the two

a white guy already has a better record than Floyd

And the fights only happening because Floyd wanted it
>>
>>117562824

Floyd Mayweather beat the Big Show athe Wrestlemania and all I've ever heard about the other guy is that he's a pretty cool bro from fans in Tapout shirts at Buffalo Wild Wings. My money is on the nigger.
>>
>>117562824
>earned $500 million for 49-0
>earned $50,000 for the championship

i'd say that's the free market in action
>>
>>117564937
Ironic considering WWE bought the Tapout brand back in like 2013
>>
File: 1485222390844.png (30 KB, 657x527)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>117562824
Mayweather is ILLITERATE. My 8-year-old cousin has a stronger command of the written English language than him.
>>
File: floyd-mayweather.jpg (50 KB, 600x290)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>117564197
>nigger
>keeping money in the bank

No, they spend money on mansions, cars, jewelry, private jets, expensive clothes and champagne and then keep what's left over in big piles next to their drugs or in a duffle bag.
>>
>>117564443
>he knows he will lose

what? Are you one of those /heem/ 'tards that think mayweather would lose to luckshot lefty in a regulation boxing match?
>>
File: just_niggin.webm (1.78 MB, 480x360)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB WEBM
>>117562824

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
File: 121114545215451.jpg (110 KB, 1186x813)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>117562824
this match is a way for the (((professional gambler))) to steal Irish bet moey
stupid Irish people all around of the world are going to bet on coner and they are going to give their money in billions to the black people who are going to bet on mayweather
McGrogor has sold his Irish fans future for 100 million $
>>
>>117565590
That picture has nothing to do with rape.
That's just a group of French men shaming some stupid slut for sleeping with the enemy, aka Nazi soldiers.
>>
Thats the same with all these nigs
Rampant constant pro-black bias
>>
>>117564184
I don't know why people pay for his fights. Watching a dude get punched in the shoulder for 40 minutes and win because he paid off the judges just isn't entertaining.
>>
>>117562824
reminds me of the old picture comparing irishmen to negros
>>
>>117563071
>McGregor
>not sure who's white
You don't have Irish in Germanistan?
>>
>>117565561
Burn teh coal

Pay teh toll

No remorse from this anon
>>
>>117565197
This is bad how?
>>
>>117562824
It's bot because Floyd's black,
It's because he marketed himself(successfully) as a villain

You would know this if you actually watched boxing ya fuckin mary
>>
>>117564124
>cluck
That's our word you fucking bigot
>>
>>117562824
>bat shit crazy
Yeah, so what's your point? Give Tom Brady his jersey back, you sneak thief.
>>
>>117566459
That's a house invader anon...
>>
>>117562824
connor would win. look at his fucking ear man.
>>
>>117566493
Why are you doing a fucking Yoda impression?
"How is this bad?" is the question.
I didn't say if it was bad or not. It's just a fact about niggers.
>>
>>117562824
imagine conor mcgregor hugged pacquiao to win the most hyped fight of our lives

id be hoping he ate shit when facing knockout artist floyd mayweather to end 49-1. Fuck that style.

>there are other factors at play here than skin color/ethnicity
>>
This is the same mayweather who throws away anything less than a $100 because its too small of change
>>
You lost all credibility when you said that Floyd was "hardworking". Floyd ducked Pacquiao for 6 years until he saw a weakness. In 2015, no rational person was expecting Pac to win. If Floyd fights Pac in his prime in 2009 (as was the original plan), that fight could've gone very differently. The fact remains that Floyd spent the last 6-7 years of his career fighting inferior opponents that didn't really have any business being in the ring with any top tier talent to begin with.

As far as McGregor is concerned, the guy is a loudmouth. However, unlike Floyd, he has put his money where his mouth is and has fought anyone and everyone who has ever wanted a piece. Hell, he even agreed to fight at 170, 30 pounds heavier than what he normally fights at, just so the first Diaz fight could happen.

So yeah, fuck Floyd and his paper record.
>>
>>117562824
Maybe you forgot Jon Jones. That's just how the ufc is, but everyone likes to make an excuse. If you're good enough you'll raise to the top fast, that's just how it is.
>>
I support this fight, the same way I support all black on black violence.
>>
>>117564184
THIS
>>
>>117562824
If you want to see real racism look at how the klitschkos (the most dominant heavyweights of all time) got ZERO press in the US their entire careers because it goes against the black dominance they love to push in boxing.

Fast forward to today and now you have the new image of masculinity that they've been pushing in recent years. Metro white nerds, dominate physical imposing blacks. White women probably aren't breeding with them fast enough, so they're going to phase two.
>>
>>117567265
Such a shit fight to buy. Every time manny got going floyd would do that gay shit and was nevet called on it
>>
>>117562824

Mayweather lost two fights and got gift decisions. Mayweather virtue signaled endlessly about his bout against Diego Garcia and then was arrested for the same charges. Mayweather used the Roy Jones Jr. method of avoiding challengers until they are obviously in decline. Mayweather is literally illiterate and can barely write a word. Fuck off.
>>
>>117567265
this

im probably the only non racist on pol and i dont like floyd. that fight was boring and overhyped. he made $$$$$ on it, and it was weak. I'm betting mc gregor
>>
>>117562824
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bznHze0RKec
>>
>>117562824
Floyd Mayweather can't read.
>>
>>117562824
I thought Mayweather retired?
>>
>>117568319

If you believe race exists you are a racist.
>>
white boy looking for that payday

gonna get that ass whooped

-be mcgregor- not 1 amateur boxing match- talking about taking on the p4p best boxer on earth

-this clown probably couldnt win a city or state tournament in boxing and wants to go against mayweather

LOL
>>
>>117562824

tyron "the racecard" woodley... is that you?
>>
>>117562824
Mayweather paid off his fights.
>>
File: donovan mcnabb.png (248 KB, 493x350)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>117566276
BEGORRAH
>>
>>117568572
His goal isn't to cement his legacy as the best fighter. His goal has always been to collect lots of money and retire early.

Hes doing this fight and you'll probably never hear from again. At least until he runs out of money in the next 3 years.
>>
>>117563572
>doesn't enjoy physical sports
Hows the estrogen therapy treating you?
>>
>>117568319
I'm on /pol/ all the time and am not racist. A lot of people aren't. It's mostly just needless trolling to scare away the newfags.
>>
>mma vs boxer
Itd be a shit fight. Whoever owns the ruleset loterally insta wins.
>>
>>117568924

If you believe race exists you are a racist. You = public school.
>>
>>117562824
>you're bat shit crazy if you think the media/public isn't racist AS FUCK when it comes to sports.
I don't get it. Why are they racist?
>>
>>117564470
who are they though? Marciano?
>>
>>117562824
what the fuck point are you even attempting to make?
>>
>>117564184
Mayweather vs Pacqiao wasn't as disappointing because I knew it would be boring as fuck
>>
>>117562824
This is a slide thread right? It makes no fucking point. WHATS YOUR FUCKING POINT OP? ARE YOU IMPLYING PEOPLE HATE MAYWEATHER? WHAT DO YOU BASE THAT OPINION OFF OF? All i know about Mayweather is he can't read ( i could give a shit less) and that i hate 100% defensive fighters even when they're niggers ( I don't care how skilled they are) and Mayweather VS Mecgregor would just be one of the most entertaining fights ever period.
>>
OP is crazier than the G.O.A.T.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcIX4_wnWEo:
>>
>>117565197
Honestly though at least a mansion is a good way to solidify liquid assets. The rest are cancer and niggers can't be expected to know good real estate if it was built in front of the tree they were lynched on tho
>>
Im a huge UFC and MMA fan, and whilst i appreciate both respective athletes in their fields i dont know whom i want to win, not because i like them, but because i think both are insufferable cunts whom ruined their sport.

Boxing has been mostly dead since tysons downfall and conor mcfuckface has turned the ufc into wwe..

Hard to pick... ultimately though i think if conor wins it might help the ufc long term as i see him retiring after mayweather and the death of boxing that results will make the ufc the undisputed combat sport..

Just cant see conor winning a boxing match against mayweather at all, if paq cant beat him.

If conor wins though he'll be bigger than brice lee and probably the most famous martial artist and fighter of all time and every fucking conversation for the next 50 years will be conor could beat 20 guys at once lel.
>>
>>117568924
i'd argue it's not needless in that case
>>
>>117569138
>the gook is calling others racist
>>
he won't be able to beat mayweather

as much as we all want him to win
>>
>>117569303
Why dont u just say the ruleset wins? If they match weights, mcgregor gets raped at boxing. If its mma rulesets, mcgregor instantly pins greco-style built mayweather. Its not a tossup at all.
>>
Imagine if Mayweather didn't beat the shit out of women multiple times.
>>
>>117569369

Whinge a bit more Jewdy.
>>
>>117562824
UFC is about making money, and they do it. Your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>117569369
i wasn't gonna point out the obvious but since you went there..
>>
>>117569303
No one knows who Conor McGregor is except the fanbase of mma.
>>
>>117562824
or normal boxing is more popular than "ultimate fighting" faggotry that is only for niggers and spics and you are officially non-white if you watch it.
>>
>>117568319
Do whatever you want with your money but it would be smarter to bet on Mayweather and then cheer for McGregor. That way either way you come out feeling good.
>>
>>117563071
>potato nigger
>actual nigger
neither are white.
>>
>>117562824
Mayweather is a savvy matchmaker.
Perfect easy payday.
>>
>>117569303
UFC's been dead since Reebok. You can blame Dana for that.
>>
>>117569565

He is angry because he is DL.
>>
>>117569590
Making money is a bonus. Nobody gets into ufc for the amazing money. Granted they try harder and more often, but theyd be having fun matches at their local mma clubs if there was no money.
>>
>>117567026
trust an abo to have zero command over the Queen's English
>>
>>117562824
at the end of the day it's still who can kill who, and Mcgregor could lose a boxing match and still murder mayweather in the parking lot.

Boxing is degenerate as fuck, leave it to another group of white people to save the world. The Micks will end boxing forever once Mayweather loses.

Saving the world braincells and shorting itallian mafiaso + jewry's money flow.
>>
>>117562824
Can you make your point clear, you dumb faggot?
>>
>>117569818

You can blame John McCain for suppressing the original UFC until it was resurrected but totally controlled by Jews and the Jewish controlled sports betting/merchandising industries.
>>
>>117562824
Mayweather won't ever hit anyone again unless it's a woman.
>>
File: 1486346499177.jpg (40 KB, 288x285)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>117566276
>irish
>white
>>
>>117570168
If only Pride was still around. They actually let people go until they broke bones.
>>
>>117569939
Sure you don't mean this?
>Zero command over the Queen's English trust an abo to have
That way you come off as really cool because you have the sarcasm and attitude of a 16 year old valley girl or the wisdom of a space leprechaun.

Dumb twat.
>>
>>117570099
I'll translate for you dude.

>I don't know shit about either sport
>whites get special treatment because McGregor is leaping ahead of others to fight someone who cleared out his division many times over and will guarantee millions of ppv buys.
>I don't know shit
>plz rape my face

That's pretty much the jist of it.
>>
File: Racist Penis Jealousy.jpg (243 KB, 1237x1491)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>117562824
Erm, well.
>Muh: IQ, History, Niggaz, Crime, Ugly, White Better, RACE pURITY, Degeneracy, inbred, Master race, Jews etc
>Anything but address the point or defend Racist view.

Actually:
>>
>Boxing at all past 1950 at earliest, 1990 at latest
>Reputable or respectable

It is by this point a more choreographed and paid off event than professional wrestling.

Mayweather Jr's also the biggest manipulator of it too, given a majority of his wins are from point boxing and never getting penalized for constant grapples to prevent his opponents from actually hitting back (Because he's got a glass jaw). And you know he himself didn't come up with it, dumb motherfucker can't even read, he's got some Jew who tells him "Just tap 'em with your gloves and I'll pay the judges and you get your millions, promise."

Also, if Mayweather weren't a bitch, he'd have accepted Tyson's various challenges like he did with Pacquiao. Fucker's scared of a 50 year old man with a lisp.
>>
>>117570289
>kids that say this
>thinkg 0.5 min matches are the apotheosis of skill
>hes watched John Wick and thinks hes a cqc expert
Dont create cringe oc anon
>>
>>117570289

The Yakuza skimmed them to near death then started fixing fights. No better announcer than Lenne Hardt for bringing the heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD9T7uv-Gts
>>
>>117569542

Yeah you're not wrong. Conor does have odd long arms, he has something retarded like a 6.3ft guys arms on a 5.9ft guys body, legit freak of nature with a gift, who knows if he can slip floyd and hit him with that left, and will it be enough.. Can he last 12 boxing rounds?

I do MMA myself and unfortunately im built like khabib. So i have to counterpunch, low kick and just strength wrestle and jujitsu guys about...Fighters like conor with long arms are a fucking knightmare for me if they are strong and intelligent fighters... Most guys 5.7ft and up have a better reach than me, yet im 6ft..

Have a very low center of gravity for my height with short legs so its good for hip tosses and clinching, and ragdolling people on the floor, also good for inside work, and close power bodyshots.

Guess what im saying is conors long arms and odd movement might actually help in pure boxing.

Wonder how much the bigger gloves will fuck with conors space and power though
>>
File: 0f1577760735.jpg (77 KB, 615x519)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>117570531
>>
>>117570864
Nothing sucks more than having to try and use legs because you are tall.
>>
>>117562824
you're a fuckin idiot
they're fighting because mayweather called mcgregor out, not because >MUH RAYCISM
>>
>>117567265

This fight has the potential to be the new OJ verdict. The media hasn't really begun to drum it into normies' brains yet, but by June 2017, races will be at each others throats, and Trump's pending impeachment will remain the hot subject.

It's just like that 90s movie 'The Great White Hype' about an Irish badboy pitted against an aging black champ.

But I'm betting on Conor. He's trained for this bout, and Mayweather hasn't face such a bloodthirsty aggressive opponent. No burning the clock this time.

Imagine Connor killing this nig in the ring, and how (((MSM))) would react. Imagine Trump congratulating Connor on Twitter after he wins. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a riot in Vegas/LA after, if Mayweather loses.
>>
>>117570526
Thanks for proving my point
Go huff some petrol before the emus come back for your gf
>>
the nigger can't even read, google it
>>
>>117562824
Mayweather picks easier opponents and still hugs and cries his way to boring wins. Waaahhhh. Racists everywhere!
>>
>>117570168
I've watched since 2009, and the reebok deal was what did it, at least for me. All the fun and originality drained out of it.

>>117570864
Srs question, why do white people have such short arms on average?
>>
>>117569611

in the US maybe. In the UK mostly everybody who is a sports fan knows who he is, and rousey but couldnt name another ufc/mma fighter.

If you said, anderson silva, gsp, royce gracie, shamrock, cris cyborg, joanna jedredcyk they woudlnt have a clue.

Conor beating floyd whilst good for conor may boost the ufc profile as it kills boxing.
>>
>>117565590
everything about this post is demonstrably incorrect and degenerate

i expected no less from you leaf
>>
>>117562824
Floyd Mayweather is the worst thing to ever happen to boxing. This is going to be a 12 round, going the distance fight that ends with Floyd landing 4 jabs and 1 cross, and McGreggor swinging 700 times and missing every single one.
Only a cuck would buy this on PPV.
This has nothing to do with politics, get the fuck onto /b/
>>
>>117571280
Yeah well done retard.
>>
>>117562824
They're both basically niggers. Mayweather can't read but he still speaks better than McGregor.
>>
>>117571202
>implying this fight will ever happen
Connor is not going to go through all the trouble of getting his boxing license and all that other shit just so he get in a ring with Floyd and have him hug and run away the entire time.
>>
>>117571485

McCain (and his lobby structure) strong armed distribution systems to keep them from expanding their (SEG Semaphore Entertainment Group) potential subscriber base. He claimed it was because it was "human chicken fighting" but it was actually because his second wife's family fortune was derived from Budweiser which sponsored boxing.
>>
File: 1489775539941.png (394 KB, 598x564)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>117571825
>he's still this mad about his gimped education
lmfaoing at you right now
>>
>>117569818
>UFC's been dead since Reebok. You can blame Dana for that.

Maybe, im worried its become a hype thing rather than a fight thing. Half of the fighters who should be fighter each other are avoiding each other. seem like its per danas design.

At the moment i only care about seeing shit like..

khabib v ferg
conor v ferg
conor v khabib
kalolina kow v waterson
joanna v waterson
joanna v karolina kow rematch
nunez vs shevchenko
romero v bisping
cyborg vs derandamine

and so on.
>>
>>117571868
For $50 million he will. I said it above Conor has always been looking to retire early.
>>
>>117571868
Yes he will. He'll earn more from that one fight than he would fighting for the next 10 years in the UFC. If Floyd will accept this fight, Conor will definitely take it.
>>
>>117563339
nigger boy detected
>>117566629
underrated
>>
>>117571868
>you need a fucking license just to throw a couple of punches with tons of padding in a ring
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>117571846

...sure thing cuck....prep time for you.
>>
>>117572115
Joke's on him, boxing is dead anyway
>>
>>117571868
Tyson already is training him dude.
>>
>>117570289

rizens freakshows are pretty topkek at times, did you see gabby garcia btfo of that old granny, or rin nakais weigh in the other week.

lel
>>
>>117572250
Well you don't, but you do if you want to get paid and hold it in an arena.
>>
>>117572250
You do if you want to box professionally and get paid for it, dipshit.
>>
>>117572741
>defending it as if it makes any sort of sense and isn't just jewish trickery
I bet you want a TV license too you cuckold
>>
>>117572943
If I got paid for watching TV, you bet youre sweet boipussy I would.
>>
>>117563071
>Germany
>Sand Nigger
>>
>>117573049

You do it for free. Our housekeeper had a television but the family never did. You = television casualty.
>>
>>117573049
>wanting more needless red-tape in his life for mundane shit
get the fuck out of this country
>>
Mayweather is a bitch. He won't fight unless he has all the advantages and can call all the shots, and when he finally does, it's run and hug, run and hug and run and hug, and every once in a while he'll throw a little pitty-pat counterpunch that has nothing on it. He hits his girlfriends more often than he does his opponents. Fuck Bitchweather.
>>
>>117565561
Keep it up friendo
>>
>>117571122

Ive found long legged people are good for distance control, and oddly very good at triangles and rncs on the ground, guillotines from the clinch but its generally easier to slide out and hip escape long legged peeps on the floor though.

Body triangles suck for me as im long bodied, so guys with long legs can often wrap me up with ease.
>>
>>117562824
WHOA.....

reeeaallly made me ponder. very stimulating proposition. Going to go and really think about this one. thanks OP.

>(you)
>>
>>117573319
>>117573478
You're an idiot...
You can still box without a licence much like you don't need a licence to watch tv.
stop being obtuse and bite me
>>
>>117571202
>Imagine Connor killing this nig in the ring, and how (((MSM))) would react.

Id legit laugh, but the casuals would be insufferable. Think the rousey hype was bad. They'd make out connor could kill a room full of mike tysons.
>>
>Fight gets signed for summer
>Floyd walks in to "Straight to the bank"
>McGregor walks in to "Get money"
>Floyd runs around the ring and schools Mcgregor for 36mins
>Connor can't KO him because Floyd made him wear pillow gloves
>Connor's performance doesn't matter because the judges are handpicked and paid off
>Floyd does w/e he wants cause he bribed the ref
>Fight ends
>They both look into the cameras to laugh at everyone who paid.
>Floyd is unmarked because he didn't even get touched
>Connor is unmarked because Floyd has zero power
>"Cashing out" playing while waiting for verdict
>UD for Floyd
>All PPV records broken
>Both 100mil richer
>Media pans the fight cause it was shit
>They laugh their way to the bank
>>
>>117562824
Give me the rundown please because I heard about Mayweather last 3 fights I thought he was a shitbag and the judges would alway vote in his favor because of money involved.
>>
File: 1481589359842.gif (1.83 MB, 450x450)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>pillows on hands
>no kicking, grappling, elbows
boxing is a pussy nigger sport anyway. It will fade to complete obscurity soon.
>>
>>117574043

You can only box in smokers. Nothing in the ams or pros (for any good payday). Your book is your passport to the pirate ship's booty.
>>
>>117571485
>Srs question, why do white people have such short arms on average?

For me its genetics, all my family on my dads side were all 5.9 - 6.1ft dudes with endomorph shapes, gifted with wide shoulders, natural strength, but cursed with short dwarf limbs and shit metabolism so put weight on midriff easy.

When i was younger i was literally the fat kid at school who was shit at every sport except powerlifting.
>>
i'm hoping mayweathers PPV crashes & burns
he waited until Pacquaio could claim social security to accept the challenge.
It was a sad sight to see Pacquiao's trainer take away his walker so that he could fight.

and mayweather barely held on even against grandpa manny.
>>
>>117563071
Don't pretend to be a retard it's not funny
>>
File: 1488068495551.jpg (1.02 MB, 2792x2000)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>117574377
Gayweather runs away and fights defensively counterpunching his way to victory with love taps - never endangering his opponent but never leaving himself open to get hit. Total pussy, makes for boring fight after boring fight. If boxing wasn't allready ruined he would have ruined it worse.

Mcgregor is also a counterpuncher (left strait) but he used different tactics like trashtalking and kicks to get his opponents to reach and then puts em to sleep with his strait left out of nowhere.

If they do fight, it will be rigged as fuck. Guaranteed, boxing is a sham. It's a moneygrab from both guys. Connor is taking a break from real fighting while he has his son.
>>
>>117563071
You Germans oughta know that Clan Macgregor is Scotch whisky.
Why would Mcgregor be nigar?
>>
>>117563572
You're too much of a cuck to understand the appeal of sports.
>>
>>117571713
>Floyd Mayweather is the worst thing to ever happen to boxing. This is going to be a 12 round, going the distance fight that ends with Floyd landing 4 jabs and 1 cross, and McGreggor swinging 700 times and missing every single one.

lel, perhaps some truth here. Conor has shown he can throw some odd fast punches and combos in mma, but i agree that if paq cant do it to mayweatjer, i doubt conor can.

Imagine the first round and conor just throws a fucking obscene unusual for boxing left that connects that doesnt hurt mayweather enough to wobble him but shocks him. Might change the dynamic of the fight.
>>
File: 1488069640826.jpg (94 KB, 606x720)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>117574722
Whites may be slower, and less reach - but their hips are wider and their base (legs) are much more well built. Ju-jitsu in any street fight wins anyway, so typically you see whites who take down and whoop niggers win. Pure speed isn't the white mans game since we ain't animals in the jungle, the white man must use his brain and take down the spear chucker to win.
>>
>>117566915
It's just coluflour ear everyone who wrestles gets it even in high school
>>
>>117574960
So this is why I didn't watch him for years before. Thank you for the run down.
I watch boxing sparingly, top level if I can. It's hard to tell any more.
>>
>>117562824
You forgot

Mayweather
>cheese the rules in boxing so that you don't really have to fight and still win

yea whatever fuck him, embarrassment to the sport. of course, the rules could always be fixed i suppose
>>
>>117565197
Better than white people spending their money on anime DVD box sets and hundreds of thousands of dark web child rape videos
>>
>>117575193
proofs on bottom pic
>>
irrelevant because mayweather is going to beat mcgregor
>>
>>117574211

Doubles of truth im afraid. The trump brexit thing makes me wish for a fluke conor left to mayweathers chin though.

Maybe kek wills it, boxing needs to die now desu, mayweather killed it.
>>
Nobody is saying that McGregor earned through boxing talent his ability to be in the ring with Floyd. It's that people want to see the greatest boxer of our era with the greatest striker in the UFC in his weight class in a match. Also Floyd hasn't fought in a few years and is old now and Conor is young and has a lot of size on Floyd as well to make it more interesting. Of course in actual boxing skills and talent Floyd is miles ahead of Conor but in reality Floyd will probably win this fight easily by decision but it will still be able to make a massive amount of money for both parties.
>>
>>117575671
Yeah. I'm a Mcgregor fan and hope he wins but he isn't a fucking boxer. He is throwing out 80% of his tool kit in a boxing contest.
>>
File: youorder.jpg (136 KB, 992x743)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>117562824
>boxing is the same as UFC
>>
I will be buying this fight, and it's looking very real right now.

Mayweather has virtually 0 chance of knocking McGregor out, but will outpace him and point him like every fight he's ever been in.

McGregor has all day to land one of his magical left straights, if Mayweather doesn't slip them all he's in serious trouble. We've seen from Conor several times it only takes one shot from him to end a fight, and his accuracy is almost inhuman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fi4DZ5fq4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3ess6i_JQ
>>
>>117575552
You have to trade for the good videos, dumbass
>>
>>117576236

Yeah but keep in mind that Conor and Floyd will be wearing bigger padded boxing gloves so Conor's punches will be coming in slower and Floyd will be able to block his shots easier.

Also keep in mind that nobody in the UFC has anywhere close to the boxing defense that Floyd has.
>>
File: manletweather.webm (1.06 MB, 540x300)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB WEBM
Poor Floyd, he has early onset dementia. Everyone tells him he's meant to hit his opponents and hug his wife, but he always gets them mixed up!
>>
>>117574043
bits need a license to watch TV
now get the FUCK OUT
>>
>>117562824

be just like the manny/money fight.

>money hugs his opponent for 12 rounds
>>
>>117574377

Mayweather is the best in the world, and probably best whom ever lived at fighting to boxings rules, he uses, movement, counterpunching, running away and blocking to turn a fight into the most boring shit you've ever seen in your life, and wins on points every single time.

Mayweather is to boxing as one of the guitar shredder guitarists is to guitar players, amazing to watch as technical appreciation , but boring to watch and listen too as a non guitarist as the talent is too subtle to understand, it just looks/sounds no different to an outsider.

He is literally the antithesis of conor... conor turns into mayweather when he gets tired, but you generally get 10minutes of him throwing some probing kicks to start of then unloading these fucking savage left hooks, sometimes in combination that just makes the other guys face react in a WTF face, like they just came close to getting KO'd and he does it to world class fighters.

When conor gets tired though he runs away because he gases out and becomes susceptible to getting jujitsu 'd on the floor.

Conor is basically that pikey gypsy from the movie snatch.
>>
>>117576556
Wiki says his height is 5'8" but I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>117576270
I bet you'd know all about that.
>>
>>117566077
I doubt Floyd pays off the judges. It's known that he only ever fights in Vegas and it's also known that hometown judges favor the hometown fighter.
>>
>>117576936
Thank you so much for the run down. As a guitarist (improv) yeah he sounds as boring as I could of imagined.
I love heavy metal and shredding don't get me wrong but I've got my limits.
>>
>>117576556
she is wearing heels.. so i reckon she is like 6'0-6'1
>>
mayweather killed the sport of boxing by min/maxing

who wants to watch him wait until a boxer is old, past their peak, for a fight?
>>
>>117562824
Yeah yeah you're an idiot who view the world through racism tinted glasses

But the real question is: Is Mayweather going pull his shady you have to fight me in two or three months deal like he always does.
>>
>>117563572
Faggot detected
>>
>>117562824
>Beat Pacquiao
You mean out ran Pacquiao. But i get your point. The age difference makes the fight unequal. But at the end of the day the winner will depend on the rules. If it's Boxing only. Mayweather will win. If mixed Conner wins. But i wouldn't feel sorry for either. This only being done to create a huge payday for all involved. And good on them for that
>>
>>117576936
>Mayweather is the best in the world
John L. Sullivan
Rocky Marciano
Jack Dempsey
Sugar Ray Robinson
Sugar Ray Leonard
Joe Louis
Cassius Clay
Mike Tyson
Michael Katsidis
Those are the ones you could argue to be somewhere around the best in the world.

For fuck's sakes, George Foreman right fucking now could outbox Mayweather Jr.

Mayweather Jr.'s only fucking gimmick is prancing around like a fairy, feather-tapping his opponents, then hugging them tightly so that they can't hit back ,and he is conveniently never penalized for it even though a majority of his wins are by points.

The way you run your fucking mouth makes me think this is some guy being paid by Manletweather to write this post - because he can't even fucking write a sentence.
>>
a quick reminder to those who forgot or just never knew: floyd mayweather is illiterate. he cannot read.
>>
>>117577735

why? because he's a boxer?
>>
>>117566568
This, /pol/ is showing they know absolutely nothing about the sport... Mayweather actually sells himself as the "love-to-hate" persona...
>>
>>117576236

If it was mma gloves but boxing only id put money on conor, one or two of them left hooks and mayweather would be lights out, conors done it to bigger heavier guys with heads of granite.

its going to be boxing gloves though, it changes everything, even the gaurd is different because the gloves are so big, its not like mma where you can do a swining up punching motion instead of a traditional hook or counter and get right through the middle of the gaurd, the size of the gloves stops that.

It will probably make connor ineffective.
>>
>>117562824

How is the current coverage around this fight racist in any way? I'm pretty sure race has not come into it at all

What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>117577606
>Michael Katsidis
lmao what the fuck are you talking about?

>For fuck's sakes, George Foreman right fucking now could outbox Mayweather Jr.
jesus christ
>>
>>117576936
>When conor gets tired though he runs away because he gases out and becomes susceptible to getting jujitsu 'd on the floor.

That's literally happened one time.
>>
>>117578064
I have no idea what I'm talking about: the post
>>
>>117562824
White niggers SOoooo much better than Black niggers!!!
>>
>>117578064
>If it was mma gloves but boxing only id put money on conor, one or two of them left hooks

Conor is never going to hit one of those huge telegraphed punches on someone like Mayweather. There is a massive skill gap in striking between MMA fighters and professional boxers.

There's a reason Conor started off in boxing, got his ass beat by amateurs from Scotland and England and then switched to MMA.
>>
>>117576936

Take it to boxingscene you deluded sad faggot.
>>
>>117577606

Read my full sentence, best in the world at fighting to the rules. Read my seething hatred for mayweather in the rest of the thread.

I hate mayweather and conor for different reasons, but hate mayweather way more, he basically took a steaming shit on boxings dying corpse.
>>
>>117577606
>Shorts other boxers so they can't really train to box him
>Chooses opponents after they've been down for long hiatuses
>Only agrees when it's favorable to him

Mayweather is actually a really good outboxer worthy to stand with the greats but the shit he does to protect his no losses puts a black mark on his career.
>>
>>117564470
They really don't look like they would. Their gloves were just fucking rocks back then and they dodged punches like Rocky Balboa
>>
>>117562824
do you stick a dildo up your ass while watching these fag rallies?
>>
>>117578613
>Conor is never going to hit one of those huge telegraphed punches on someone like Mayweather.

I dont think he telegraphs that much, also mayweather has had problems with southpaws and conors style isnt very traditional as a striker, also connor has the reach advantage.

All probably negated with boxing gloves, but mma mits, conor would only need to land that left once or twice, he isnt half as good as floyd in pure boxing but he doesnt need to be, he just needs to be good enough to land it once or twice.

All academic anyhow as its going to be a boxing match with boxing gloves and boxing rules.

Probably be even more boring than mayweathers regular fights and conor laughs his way to retirement and ducks, fergerson, khabib and the aldo rematch.
>>
>>117562824
>watching people beat each other
Why do subhumans find this to be entertaining? Notice how it's always the poor and the working class who enjoy this?

It's literally like watching soccer/football games, there's no appeal in it other than deluding yourself into believing you're an athlete or a sports expert

You're better off practicing a sport in real life rather than jerking off to the tv, but since we're talking about boxing I'm sure all the low test fags in here would rather just tip their sports fedoras
>>
>>117581386
because its a test of skill with direct consequences to the participants. if you suck you arent going to have fun.

i dont think im an expert, but 3 rounds of intense boxing is engaging entertainment.

im not a huge sports fan either, and i do think people who only read about sports are dull, but it doesnt mean all sports on tv is bad.

cant believe i have to type this out for an autistic beaner on the internet.
>>
>>117566629
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>117578483
>I have no idea what I'm talking about: the post

here is khabib throwing the exact punch through guard at 6.08, people read the telegraph as a hook and put the gaurd up and you come underneath.. it doesnt work with big gloves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_JzsKEV114
>>
>>117562824
If Lebron james asked to fight floyd mayweather it would happen. If anderson silve pursued it it might happen.
>>
>>117562824

Mayweather has never beat a great fighter in their prime and that's why no one gives a fuck about him. Pacquiao was the only fighter on his level who could have challenged him and Mayweather waited until he was washed up before he agreed to fight him.
>>
If its a boxing match then Maywether but if its a MMA match then McGregor
>>
>>117582573
You're confused if you think that sloppy garbage is going to work against professional boxers that have far better and far faster movement.
>>
>>117564184

You don't know shit about boxing
>>
>>117562824

It's about money.

Solely about that alone. Don't let your faggotry cloud your judgement.
>>
>>117569188

They barely the size of Marciano's legs u stupid fuckin Canadian
>>
>>117562824
>Nigger
>Potato Nigger

Both Niggers
>>
Mayweather is going to lose because (((they))) told him to. This is all to continue to divide us more and more. The end times are near.
>>
>>117563071
In all fairness shaq has an irish name. So does many other athlete-americans
>>
>>117562824

People don't like Mayweather because he's a boring as fuck fighter.

>mfw people seriously argue "muh racyicims!!!!" when it comes to the media profile of sports figures when some of the most beloved sports figures in history were not white.

Mayweather is a villain. He's regarded as a cheap and cowardly fighter who underwhelms after a massive hype up. So naturally people want him to get beaten.
>>
>>117575552

>Actually getting angry at /pol/ racism

you know you look like a retard when you do this right? Like literally fucking drooling.
>>
>>117583914
To say he underwhelms is still giving him too much credit. Watching him fight is physically painful.
>>
>>117562824
You're gonna' pay a hundred bucks for this and it's going to be shit. You've been warned.
>>
>>117564603
Really stirred up my bigotry.
>>
File: emelianenko-verdum_08.jpg (114 KB, 500x333)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>117562824
Is the person white if he does not have a beard?
>>
>>117583281
He's right though. The Pac fight was embarrassingly bad.
>>
>>117568248
red pilled
>>
>>117583143

jesus christ, thats exactly my fucking point, mma stuff wont work in boxing not only because of the skill curve, but also because the gloves being bigger is also a defensive aspect. Its like having two fucking sparring pads.

How can you do a punch like that in legit boxing when the gloves will mostly check it and then you get a counterpunch over the top, which you can see coming as the gloves being so big also work as a blindspot.

tl;dr, heavy oz boxing gloves are just another stupid fucking rule that limits the sport to such an extent that mayweather was able to make a mockery of it.

Fuck boxing, mayweather distilled it and destroyed it, its a fucking embarrassment.
>>
File: 1255234112313.jpg (51 KB, 353x339)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>117583281
>jab most of the match
>wait for Pacquiao to let his guard down with impatience

Yeah that Mayweather is just like the best defense in the business.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.