[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



>300 AD Christianity is adopted by Rome 500 AD Rome collapses.
>600-800 AD Pagan tribes in Britain convert to Christianity, Dark ages follow
>800 AD Scandinavia begins conversion, Vikings never heard from after 1000 AD
>800-900 AD Slavs are converted, they still haven't recovered.
>1600-1700 AD people focus less on Christianity, invent telegraph, lightbulb, and the most powerful country on Earth
>1940 AD Europe and the US defeat Hitler, someone who would have returned Germany to it's religious roots.
>2000 AD Europe and US begin to turn the other cheek and let in hordes of Muslims.

For 30,000 years your ancestors worshiped nature and pagan gods. They were taken over by a Jewish branch for 1500 years. /pol/ thinks this is OK
Prepare for another dark age.
>>
>>122139074
>post 1960 Europe and North America
>people abandon Christianity
>western civilization slowly but surely collapsing due to a cocktail of low birthrates, immorality, and progressivism
>>
>>122139361
Where do you think progressivism stems from? Help the poor and lazy, treat Muhammad as you would like to be treated, let Jamal rape your daughter then forgive him. True Christianity is a cuck religion
>>
>>
I'm with you on this, but they're dumb. They think because the Christians in the past hated Jews too, that Christianity is somehow anti-Jewish, when it's based in Jewish thought and the Jewish spirit, and when modern-day Christians overwhelmingly support Israel and the Jewish people no matter what the cost. It does say in their unchanging and unadapting written tradition that they are the chosen people of god - and why would they not be. He is their god.

I think we could do better to translate paganism into conceptual language though, like Dan McCoy, Varg, and Stephen McNallen do. People are used to the Christian paradigm, and pagan gods are really not of the same nature of the all-powerful god that personifies nothing. People take religion literally so when they hear that the sound of thunder is Thor smacking giants with a hammer they can't believe it, even though the symbolism is that of a fatherly sky god that personifies strength and protection subduing the forces of invasion and ruin during a storm, which is the sky fertilizing the earth (portrayed by female goddesses) with rain, so it may "give birth" to crops (Thor's wife, Sif is a personification of crops) and other life that exists on earth. Myths communicate a lot of things that are true at once.
>>122139361
Atheism is worse for us than monotheism, but monotheism is still a foreign spirituality that can't even stop the Jews from being sinful.
>>122139970
Muhammad and Jamal would've been like Jotun to the Norsemen. I seriously think none of this cuckoldry could exist if we didn't fall to Christianity and it's universalism.
>>
File: IMG_3643.png (841 KB, 922x920)
841 KB
841 KB PNG
>>122140110
>>
>Eastern Roman Empire provided a cultural and military bulwark against eastern empires, including various Islamic armies, until the capture of Constantinople in 1453.
>Constantinople was the cultural and technological envy of the Western world for centuries.
>Sheltered various classics like "The Iliad," which were thought lost to Western Civilization, and gave Western Europe time to develop after the collapse of the Western Roman Empire.

OP is a fag.
>>
>>122140110
>>122141610
Is it normal for the pope to kiss peoples' feet?
In the past our leaders were powerful, and they had to make an oath to perform a great deed that would benefit their people. What does the pope do except PR for the white/hispanic wing of Judaism?
>>122141806
The Christians who defended Europe from Islam didn't defend their homelands because of their Christian faith, although it did give them an essential sense of identity that strengthened them.
>>
File: pepe_rage.png (344 KB, 467x453)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>122139074
CATHOLICISM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>122139074
Burger flags using words like "christ cuck" are 100 daddy issues
>>
>>122142724
I bet the USSR wasn't communism either.
>>
>>122143011
>Burger flags using words like "christ cuck" are 100 daddy issues
Unfortunately I agree with this
>>
>>122139074
>800-900 AD Slavs are converted, they still haven't recovered.
it's funny cuz it's true
>>
>>122139074
The Bible says God hates the Jews because he tried to save them by making them his people but over the course of about 2000 years they tried to Jew him and his laws a few too many times. That is why he sent Jesus to take away that saving Grace and give it to literally everybody else. So the Jews had him and his followers killed
>>
>>122139074
>Rome collapses
>What is the Eastern Roman Empire
Well I shouldn't be surprised that you don't know any history.
>>
>>122143011
Agreed
>>
>inb4 Varg
>>
>>122139074
Fuck off, you know nothing about human history- Christianity is telling the same story as every other religion with the added benefit of showing the true light and right path in life instead of worshiping the fallen angels like everyone else does.

You're such an idiot for not knowing that your "nature and pagan gods" were KIKES and that Jewish people have almost nothing to do with the Ashkenazic kikes that came from the East.
>>
>>122142213
The pope is Satanic and has nothing to do with real Christianity.

>>122141036
Your pagan religion is Satanic, good job being a slave for the kikes.

Also would love to know why exactly you think kikes hate Christ so much?
>>
File: IMG_3429.jpg (48 KB, 839x846)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>122139970
>>122141036
The bible is a book of stories used to teach proper morales and values, not to be taken word for word.

Western civ is ahead of the rest of the planet because our society functioned the best. Family values means your family works together to make a better community, and communities work to make a better city, and cites work together to create a better country.

(((Coincidentally))) when more people got educated and questioned religion/became atheist, society turned to liberalism and individual values. Families died and welcome to 2017 where every kid hates his parents and wants to be a commie.

Please see where I am going with this. The important part of religion is not to put your hands together, kneel, and believe in God/heaven/etc, but religion is the best way to turn society away from working for yourself and into working for everyone.

If you read the bible literally you are going to find a trillion fallacies, but none of them are legit talking points because you are missing the entire purpose.
>>
File: siege_of_lisbon_1147.png (105 KB, 244x535)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>122142213
>The Christians who defended Europe from Islam didn't defend their homelands because of their Christian faith,

What's Christian Military orders? - pic related

>>122140110

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_washing

>Many denominations (including Anglicans, Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and Catholics) therefore observe the liturgical washing of the feet on Maundy Thursday of Holy Week.[5] Moreover, for some denominations, foot-washing was an example, a pattern. Many groups throughout Church history and many modern denominations have practiced foot washing as a church ordinance including Adventists, Anabaptists, Baptists, and Pentecostals
>>
>>122139074
>Hitler, someone who would have returned Germany to it's religious roots.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>Rome converts to Christianity
>pagan filled western empire falls
>Fully christianized east lasts another 1000 years
>Christian monks preserved ancient Roman knowledge lost by filthy degenerate pagans

Pagans are faggots.
>>
>>122148637
>>Rome converts to Christianity
>>pagan filled western empire falls
>>Fully christianized east lasts another 1000 years
>>Christian monks preserved ancient Roman knowledge lost by filthy degenerate pagans
>Pagans are faggots.
/thread
>>
>>122139074

>I AGREE WITH YOU.
>>
christian and pagan larpers are as bad as each other

It wasn't Christianity itself that caused the collapse of the Roman Empire, more the fact that petty religious squabble was prioritised over imperialism.
>>
>>122148637
According to your logic ancient Roman knowledge was faggot filthy and degenerate though.
>>
File: smieklbilde.jpg (25 KB, 255x183)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>122147662
>You're such an idiot for not knowing that your "nature and pagan gods" were KIKES
what the actual fuck are you talking about
>>
File: Varg.jpg (107 KB, 630x420)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>122139074
What even was the the official religion of rome before 300 AD???

also, can tell you watch alot of Varg
>>
>>122140110
>>122139970
>>122139074

>Completely ignoring that the plague was the reason for the dark ages
>(You)
>>
>>122148949
well they pretty much were. Rome was the peak of sexual immorality at that time.
>>
File: 1492347218236.jpg (92 KB, 829x589)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>122139074
Hello anon
Did you hate it when mom and dad brought you to church?
This is a Christian board
>>>/elsewhere/
>>
>>122149062
>sexual immorality
According to what morality though?
>>
File: 1393546238768.jpg (32 KB, 312x342)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>122139074
>he fell for the Jewish meme of the Middle Ages being bad
>>
>>122149214
Then go out and help the poor niggers and sandniggers in need, who are sons of god and therefore your brothers.
>>
Pagantards are worse than Libtards. At least the Libtard may be redeemed by God but the neopagans reject salvation outright.
>>
>>122148994
The kikes of today did not originate in the levant is what I'm saying, moron.

>>122149001
People were Christians and Jews in that region mostly.
>>
>>122149249
Not loving your wife and getting shit on your dick
>>
>>122149249
christian morality duh
>>
>>122139074
christianity is just another religion of the jew.
>>
>>122149374
Don't envy your neighbor anon.
>>
File: respawn.png (1.47 MB, 680x510)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>122149374
I help all those I can & who should be helped
Doesn't mean I'll go to the middle east/afrika to help people who hate me because I'm some fool

Technically speaking we are all brothers regardless of our Faith,since all mankind comes from two individuals
>>
hurr durr pride is a sin hurr durr stay chaste hurr durr if some one strikes your cheek show him the other hurr durr gibs money to church

fucking shit how can people not see how christianity has pussyfied europe? literally a fucking hippy cult that got exploited as fuck by people in power.
>>
>>122149649
>>122149666
>Implying fucking your slaves is bad
They knew how to enjoy life and had a strong, prosperous and civilised empire with beautiful art and architecture. Can't quite see the problem here.
>>
>>122139074
this
>but but MUH CHRISTKIKENITY IS A FUNDAMENT OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION
western civilization existed before jesus, get over it
>>
>>122149836
>got exploited as fuck by people in power.

Well at least you've got that part right. You don't have to throw the baby out with the bath water though- following Christianity's (((modern form))) to a tee or completely rejecting the belief are not your only two options.
>>
>>122149803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqIiKVPdV1A
Japan you might wanna check out your true roots. You could be a jew, from one of the 12 lost tribes of Israel.

Also, yes you're right christianity = judaism. And christians today need to realize that in order to stop hating their brothers in Christ
>>
>>122144064
>>122147199
This. So much this
xd
>>
>>122149836
>>
>>122149556
and how does that make our pagan gods kikes? you make 0 sense you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1483815444550.jpg (521 KB, 1362x779)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>122139074
Christianism is the ultimate jewish weapon of destruction.
>>
>>122149824
>Doesn't mean I'll go to the middle east/afrika to help people who hate me because I'm some fool
To hell you'll go then

>all mankind comes from two individuals
Low trier bait

>>122149818
Why should I?
>>
>>122148580
He's making stuff up. Hitler wanted to make German pagan, and encouraged pagan rituals at Easter and Christmas.
There is nothing Christian about extinguishing the weak
>>
>>122149556
Reading the old testament is enough to understand how the kikes then were the same maniacs of today. They sure racemixed but their core behavior never changed, you're just deluded.
>>
File: 2HT4P66.gif (212 KB, 501x585)
212 KB
212 KB GIF
>>122150035
All I needed to know.
>>
>>122150035
if you're gonna go that far back, we're all descendants from the same ancient niggers
>>
>>122149993
http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-11-most-depraved-things-the-roman-emperors-ever-di-1479671517
If you call this "civilization". Without christian morals we'd all be screwed and swimming in murder and rape. And with downfall of CHRISTIAN morals it's already starting to happen in Europe and USA.
>>
File: new jewish cult.png (735 KB, 800x600)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
>>122139074
reason to be pagan
>it's european
>pagans created civilization (romans, greeks)
>pagans created europe
>it's natural
>it fully fits into our nature
reasons to be a christkike
>HURR DURR I WAS RAISED A CHRISTKIKE SO WHY SHOULD I CHANGE IT FEDORA TIPPER :--------DDDDDDDDDD PRAISE YAHWE
>>
I think the big problem with modern christianity is the whole "sacredness of human life thing"

While it's good on the surface, it engenders an attitude of "everyone is equal", which just isn't true among the races. So niggers and mudslimes are all of a sudden oppressed when they kill more people and leech more off society, and thus must be helped because their lives are sacred just like ours.

Atheism allows people to see past this and realize that these leeches deserve less than everyone else because they're worth less.
>>
File: 1492699692761.jpg (18 KB, 410x558)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>122150155
Outstanding comeback amigo parado
>hur dur low bait
Showed me,I'm atheist now!

This place has lost all its charm
>>
>Hitler, someone who would have returned Germany to it's religious roots.
Wat? Hitler suppressed the church, just like every other institution that might get in the way of Nazism
>>
>>122150212
But keeping them alive to suffer is cruel in some ocasions.
>>
>>122150003
many pagan traditions have been integrated in our culture, our folklore is pretty much the only reason we have a sense of nationalism.
>>
>>122150381
>pagans
Top zozzle
>>
>>122150440
>This place has lost all its charm
Then leave and stop spamming those shit christian threads.
>>
File: 1485827902287.jpg (138 KB, 540x529)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>
The only thing unnaceptable about this board is the significant amount of spherecuckoldry that goes on here. Spherecucks are filth
>>
>>122150212
>he believes the holocaust
>>
>>122150105
Because the people who the kikes descend from are those deities.
>>
Atheists are as bad as muslims and need to be massacred
>>
>>122139074
yeepyeeepp..like i said.. look at the runes!
>>
>>122150373
>(((christian morals)))
so literally be a cuck and good goy, poverty is great and the rich will less likely go to heaven than a camel will cross through an ear needle

also are you that naive to believe that christkikes doesn't love deviations in it's worst face?
>>
>>122150590
Make me faggot
>>
Why are Pagan gods such faggots?
>>
>>122139074
>Dark ages
stopped reading
>>
>>122142724
>not true ch*istianity xD
Oh boy...
>>
>>122150212
What about all of the pro-Christian stuff Hitler said?

Hitler was a kike subversion anyhow.

>>122150330
No, you're just being blind and short-sighted and not at all understanding what I'm trying to describe. The kike race was around back then, they're not the same people as the Levant Jewish race.
>>
>>122139074
Yeah burguer, forget about Reconquista, about the turks and everything that happened of bad after the fall of the roman empire. Just forget about the decentralized structured that protect the europeans for hundreds of years while everything was being threatened by muslims. Why don't you forget about Plato too? What? you didn't knew the concept of christianity was greek?
If christianity is so jewish, why they don't use the plus sign(+)? Fuck off
>>
File: 1492789907755.gif (1.79 MB, 450x254)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>122139074
>your ancestors worshipped the same pagan gods for 30,000 years
>he unironically believes this
Holy shit go die in a hole, guy

>>122150612
Wow reddit that was REALY FUCKEN EDGY
>>
File: 1481511748587.jpg (73 KB, 875x387)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
>>122150651
He was talking about euthanasia though. It was abused probably (I don't know much about that part of history) but some times it can be considered merciful.
>>
>>122150784
>I don't like this board anymore because it's christian and "pol" has "always" been christan
>Make me leave faggot
You are an imbecile
>>
>>122150796
>Odin was a fag
>t. (((david greenberg)))

Really made me think
>>
>>122150736
says who?
not an argument btw
>>
>>122139970
>being so buttwrangled by the left that you abandon the ideas of sharing and helping your fellow man because you think being nice to people is leftism

I sure hope you guys don't do this.
>>
>>122150389
Finally a smart person ITT. Please read my post and tell me what you think.

>>122148296
Me
>>
>>122150381
>pagans created civilization (Romans, Greeks)
They didn't create it anymore than Christians did, just because the pagan Romans and Greeks and other tribes worshiped the story and characters involved with the creation of civilization, doesn't mean that they created it- it was taught to them which is why they worship these Gods at all.

And all of that creation comes from the same source, so anyone who has it was just given the information by the original group (the fallen angels) just like everyone else.
>>
File: 1489944338601.jpg (29 KB, 500x483)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>Christians have morals
top kek
either they are bloodthirsty when follow the old testament or they are completely faggots when they follow the 2k years old hippie zombie
>>
>>122139074
Why are germanics so ignorant?

Fucking idiot
>>
>>122151360
This is Nationalism not Christianity. How are burgers so fucking idiot?
>>
>>122150389
Self-labeled Christians of the 20th and 21st century condoning evil behavior is not the same thing as Christ condoning evil behavior and you should be able to understand that in this hypothetical world where Christ is real, he is someone with the ability to see the difference between true evil and true injustice. Whatever He would actually want, we can't totally say because his physically imprint on Earth has been 100% tainted by their lies and subversion. We can look at his teachings, get to the core meanings, and compare them side by side with teachings from similar and related people.
>>
>>122142213
>>122147878
>Is it normal for the pope to kiss peoples' feet?
John 13:12-17
12 When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. 13 “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14 Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 16 Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.
I thought you could recite entire chapters of the Bible as parrots, fucking protestants
>>
>>122150389
> So niggers and mudslimes are all of a sudden oppressed when they kill more people and leech more off society, and thus must be helped because their lives are sacred just like ours.

No, that's marxism. There's nothing of wrong with kiling muslims. If a muslim is doing this things, they shall be killed mercilessly.
>>
>>122151429
No, they created European culture, unlike the Christjews.
>>
>>122150389
also
>>122150389
>Atheism allows people to see past this and realize that these leeches deserve less
> implying tons if not the majority of leftists and pro-diversity people aren't atheists
> implying there aren't a huge amount of very right wing Christians (or sometimes other religions) (far more than there are atheists probably)
>>
>>122150389
And when you adopt the Jewish mentality that human life is NOT sacred it engenders an attitude of "human life has no value", and you wind up with the sick nihilistic society we live in today.

Good job goyim.
>>
>>122151843
Yeah, a culture of degeneracy, the western version of Sodom and Gomorrah
>>
>>122152021
t. Muhammad
>>
>>122150900
Religion was a mistake 2bh.
>>
>>122152021
>degeneracy
Only elites were degenerate. Just as the present-day elites of the JUDEO-CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC organizations are degenerate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
>>
>>122150499
Correlation does not equal causation, a lot of those pagan traditions are rooted in beliefs that come from a time when people were ruled by a Satanic superhuman class, when they performed huge amounts of human sacrifice and many miraculous and horrifying events were taking place. It's entirely possible that the only appealing aspects of them are new additions the kikes have used to trick us into buying them- and just because it seems good, doesn't mean it's the only good way to live- we could have a much better society with a better religion and a better way of life than that and we could be nationalists or not even need to be because things would just sort of naturally be that way.
>>
Christianity is a mishmash of paganism and Judaism
>>
>>122139074
>>1940 AD Europe and the US defeat Hitler, someone who would have returned Germany to it's religious roots.
https://mk.christogenea.org/articles/hitler-germanic-paganism
>On the contrary, it is entirely out of harmony with the spirit of the nation to keep harping on that far-off and forgotten nomenclature which belongs to the ancient Germanic times and does not awaken any distinct association in our age. This habit of borrowing words from the dead past tends to mislead the people into thinking that the external trappings of its vocabulary are the important feature of a movement. It is really a mischievous habit; but it is quite prevalent nowadays.
>At that time, and subsequently, I had to warn followers repeatedly against these wandering scholars who were peddling Germanic folk-lore and who never accomplished anything positive or practical, except to cultivate their own superabundant self-conceit.
>It is typical of such persons that they rant about ancient Teutonic heroes of the dim and distant ages, stone axes, battle spears and shields, whereas in reality they themselves are the woefullest poltroons imaginable. For those very same people who brandish Teutonic tin swords that have been fashioned carefully according to ancient models and wear padded bear-skins, with the horns of oxen mounted over their bearded faces, proclaim that all contemporary conflicts must be decided by the weapons of the mind alone. And thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears. Posterity will have little occasion to write a new epic on these heroic gladiators.
>>
>>122152004
And since life is not sacred, humans are not too. A human based ideology can't be true in this environment.
Thus, this is the perfect excuse for nihilistic leaders to push their goals regardless of what side effects it may have or if the people(terrible word, I know) agree or not. Welcome to the Brave New World!
>>
>>122152321
>I have seen too much of that kind of people not to feel a profound contempt for their miserable play-acting. To the masses of the nation they are just an object of ridicule; but the Jew finds it to his own interest to treat these folk-lore comedians with respect and to prefer them to real men who are fighting to establish a German State. And yet these comedians are extremely proud of themselves. Notwithstanding their complete fecklessness, which is an established fact, they pretend to know everything better than other people; so much so that they make themselves a veritable nuisance to all sincere and honest patriots, to whom not only the heroism of the past is worthy of honour but who also feel bound to leave examples of their own work for the inspiration of the coming generation.
>>
>>122152254
This
>>
File: Michael4.jpg (49 KB, 359x600)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>122150796
Because they're Satanic kikes just like the people at Bohemian Grove but on steroids
>>
>>122152254
Did mum and dad force you to go church on Sunday morning again? Go eat a mielony and stop being a heathen, Pyotr
>>
>>122139074
OP, you deliberately ignored the christian Byzantine empire, the mightiest force in Europe for almost 1000 years.
>>
>>122139074
>dark ages

There was no such thing, that notion is the biggest meme in history. Come back here when you have finished high school.
>>
>>122139074
https://youtu.be/Cqzq01i2O3U
>>
>>122149374
Son's of God are the White Men you nigger.
The Adamic Race is the White Race.
>>
>>122139074
If you think this is what "turn the other cheek" means then kys and kill yourself faggot
>>
>>122152452
No, I was raised in a secular way. Do you have any non ad personam arguments?
>>
File: Michael-Jones.jpg (118 KB, 373x593)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Daily reminder that Christ is the final redpill on the JQ
>>
>>122139074
man this empire with a strict genocide of all on white or Slavic people would be legendary
>>
>>122152783
Non-white
New empire when?
>>
>>122152364
Heroes don't believe in heroes. If they did, they wouldn't be heroes.
>>
>>122152720
You're pope posting. I can't take you seriously at all
>>
Daily reminder that Christianity is the religious counterpart of civic nationalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_bN9maoVh8

Zeus Vult!
>>
File: 1492053128902.png (2.78 MB, 1920x1080)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
>>122139074
I will pray for you to repent and convert.
>>
>>122139074
Hitlers next step was to remove the Christians dipshit
>>
File: 1467022407457.jpg (46 KB, 680x505)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>122139074
>800-900 AD Slavs are converted, they still haven't recovered.
you obviously dont know much about history
>american education
also
>muh dark aegys
kys
>>
File: redhairknots2.jpg (371 KB, 1000x727)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>122151145
I'd say it's a well substantiated theory that you can put together just by looking at the connections between the stories told in every religion around the globe (which you probably see as allegories and metaphors or something dumb, but all of these people will tell you that these are the stories and history of their people passed down from generation to generation), the way that the artifacts and skeletons and evidence we find, and the DNA evidence, and the migration patterns that we've been able to track, all line up with this hypothetical story perfectly.
>>
>>122152974
I post the degenerate pope to make you notice that the christkikes are also degenerates.
>>
>>122139074
>Hitler was a Christian
>Even though Jesus was a Jew
>>
>>122152879
I was just pointing out to OP the Hitler did not hold paganism in high regard.
>>
>>122150796

>Danger of depleting his semen, the source of his powers

NoFap confirmed as the path to viking power levels.
>>
>>122149491
In the words of Liz Lemon "Opposite!"
>>
>>122153019
Not that in the sense that we should all live together, in the sense that everybody can get into Heaven. And those who receive the call are allowed to go into foreign lands to spread the word.
It is a good thing- it can mean you are surrounded by Christian allies instead of being isolated and despised like Israel is
>>
>>122150796
>Romans and Greeks had gay relationships
>pol:"b-based Romans and Greeks!"
>germanic pagans also had gay relationships
>pol:"f-fucking degenerate germanic pagan niggers!"

Only closet gay cucktholics are afraid of gays.
>>
>>122153025
its been a crazy 100 years my brother
make sure to join the discord:
https://discord.gg/NMth4
>>
File: xvbX2A5.png (218 KB, 330x319)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>122139074
>1600-1700 AD
> invent telegraph, lightbulb
>American education
>>
oi figs go listen to some e michael jones:
>>122152758
>>122152758
>>122152758
>>122152758

>>122152758
>>122152758
>>122152758
>>122152758
>>
Little does the ill educated shit know that tribes that invaded rome were christain aswell
>>
>>122150373
Come off that shit you dense nigger. The only reason rape and murder have declined at all is because of advances in science that allowed for genetic evidence to be used.

Up until that point people where still killing each other and raping each other left and right because they knew how to not get caught. Hell, why do you think half of the scary monsters in fairytales and folk stories were child abductors? They couldn't point fingers at any type of individual and just had to scare their children into being safe.

As it is, humans have great capacity for destructive tendencies as much as they do for creative tendencies.
>>
>>122154103
he says that jews became revolutionaries when they rejected logos (christ), right?
but isn't the old testament full of examples of jews being rebellious?
also, I'm not sure I agree with his stance on "white guys"
>>
File: 14uq8h.jpg (44 KB, 540x540)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>122151766
The Bible has been corrupted entirely by the kikes, there are only shadows of the truth in it now. I already said this.

>>122151843
You're a fucking moron, you think you're some kind of Pagan and don't even know your own people's myths? They were a simple hunter-gatherer race like any other race on the planet until the "gods" aka fallen angels show up, and start interacting with them, impregnating their women, teaching them everything they needed to know to "create civilization" (just like they did to people all over the globe)- they were like children given a ginger bread house building kit with instructions and saying they created the ginger bread house.
>>
>>122152297
It's like you can pick up on what it is but aren't able to see the truth because you've been indoctrinated. They're not a mishmash, all of the forms of religion (paganism is all over the globe and pretty much the same stories and gods everywhere) are just branches of an older original time/story.
>>
>>122152643
No, the white men are the children of the sons of God and the daughter of man.
>>
>>122155176
What the fuck are you talking about fucking kike. KYS and back to israel.
>>
File: 1485720010421.jpg (355 KB, 1064x1024)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>122139074


FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU PAGAN KIKESE FROM LAST NIGHT


READ IT
>>122013738
>>
>>122155313
You're the one who is a blind kike slave, I despise the acts of Satan and I am trying to help you and save you from the kikes. You tell me what I'm saying that you don't understand and I can provide you with examples and evidence, quit acting like a triggered girl.
>>
The only downside of Christianity is that it's likely the reason that whites have a guilt complex(original sin), and that for thousands of years in Europe, the smartest people(priests) didn't breed.
White IQ likely took a big hit due to this.
>>
>>122155032
Being a pagan is about tradition, blood. It isn't Christianity where you have to swear your soul to Jesus or burn forever; it contributed great things like Christmas and Easter to the world, these pagan holidays are celebrated by most Americans, even "Christians" (Jewslaves)
>>
>>122142724
>NOT CHRISTIANITY
Literally the original Christianity in Europe
>>
>>122155512
>muh satan
do you know what satan and yahwe have in common? they are both false jewish creatures and you are a retarded crypto-kike
>>
This is pretty accurate. I wrote it and I might have gotten a small detail wrong ehere or there but the story is true
>>
>>122155526
>Being a pagan is about tradition, blood.
Proof? I mean do you actually have texts that you've read that taught you this?

You don't have to swear your soul to Jesus, where did you learn that?

>>122155526
>Christmas and Easter
Both are rooted in stories celebrated by the Aryans (who were subverted by the fallen angels), possibly with Satanic purposes- and other than that they're mostly marketing, money-spending greed holidays with just enough family love, charity, cheer, magic, etc to make people willing to buy into something so otherwise pointless. It's not something Christ would admire.

And you're right modern Christians are kikeslaves who mindlessly believe in those lies. That's what I'm telling you- doesn't mean you throw the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>122139074
>300 AD germaniggers and horsefuckers start pouring into the Roman Empire by the millions
>500 AD Western Rome, which was the slowest to convert, collapses; Eastern Rome continues prospering with no dark age for another 1000 years. Germaniggers blame Christianity - Odin Ackbar!
>800 AD germaniggers stop taking Christianity lightly and start supporting the church, Charlemagnean Renaissance and Middle Ages drag germaniggers screaming out of their dark age

>2000 AD sandniggers start pouring into Western Europe by the millions
>2100 AD Western Europe collapses, Eastern Europe starts flourishing
>Germasandniggers blame the collapse of Western Europe on Christianity

Gee I see now, it's Christianity's fault Germaniggers kept acting like germaniggers even after faux-converting to Christianity.
>>
>>122155678
> implying that these two entities haven't been known and named by every religion and people around the globe since the dawn of mankind

it's tragically ironic that you call me a crypto kike when I'm trying to help wake you up to the real crypto kike structure of this current civilization
>>
>>122155867
The Barbarian invasions happened after Constantine but It was more less a sum of events

The barbarians WERE NOT CHRISTIANS
THEY WERE ARIAN HERETICS
>>
>>122155578
Christianity's relationship to Europe has no relevance to what is or isn't true Christianity.

> hint: the story of the white race is not limited to Europe
>>
>>122156190
No they weren't. I can't find such example in for an example Slavic religion.
And the Jews adopted Satan because of Hellenic and Zoroastrian influence on Israel.
>I'm trying to help wake you up
Nah, you are just spreading your kike propaganda
>>
>>122152283
>Satanic superhuman class
that is literally christian propaganda tho
just like vikings wearing horned helmets

thing is that even reformed local paganism strengthens traditionalism and nationalism. the problem i have with christianity is that it spits on the classic european way to fight and not submit to foreign invaders. turn the other cheeck my ass.
>>
>>122156434
cheek*
>>
>>122151429
>>122155032
>Fallen angels
Aliens you say?
>>
>>122139074
isn't it your motto "one shithole under god" or something like that?
>>
>>122139074
>>800-900 AD Slavs are converted, they still haven't recovered.
>>
Christianity is the exact same thing as liberalism.
>>
>Jews crucified jesus
>Jews made the talmud which says jesus is burning in hell in hot excrement
>Jews stand for exactly the opposite of what he bible stands for: nuclear family, heterossexuality, cisgenderism, nationalism
>Bible repeatedly says that loving your enemy doesn't mean letting him kill you
>Faggots in this board don't know the meaning of turn the other cheek
>Faggots don't know that the bible says the israel of God (which is the true israel) is actually who ever believes in Jesus/God
>Faggots don't know the kikes hate the new testament for this

Good goys, very good goys fedora tippers
>>
>>122139074
>>122156892
oh let's not forget that slavniggers didn't even have their own alphabet and that cyrillic was introduced by Byzantine missionaries

The only thing slavniggers haven't recovered from is being slavniggers.
>>
>>122157026
Kek even in some way or the other the bible stands for national socialism (minus the superior races part), since it repeatedly says every nation belongs to it's country and that's the best way
>>
>>122157026
best post
>>
>>122157173
Thanks, here's a christchan and a (you)
>>
File: 1488155458556.jpg (29 KB, 450x450)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>122109712
>122110356
>>122110950
>>122112103
>>122107077


aLSO please read these posts if you need more info on pagans. Cut the crap Varg you either are a Sand Religion Person in deceiet or you are blantently LYING about ethics in pagan doctrine

I am tired of writing it out all over again
>>
>>122156387
Oh my bad, I forgot I had this part mixed up and I just realized this yesterday. These pagan religions don't have a name for the true ultimate creator God because the fallen angels don't worship that God and are trying to lead all of the people below them, the people who follow these religions, away from God.
>>
>>122157359

>>122110356
SORRY
>>
Here's a verse from the bible that proves that jesus didn't feel connected to the jews

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.” - John 18:36
>>
>>122156434
How is it Christian propaganda when it's the same exact thing believe to have happened in all of the pagan mythologies as well?

Vikins wore the horned helmets to emulate their fallen angel false "gods"- who can be found all across the globe.

You're ignoring the fact that tons of pagans are new age hippy degenerates and tons of true nationalist traditionalists are Christian.
>>
>>122157386
you mean the religions that existed before reformed judaism ergo christianity?
wasn't lying a sin, christanon?
>>
File: 12.png (780 KB, 651x512)
780 KB
780 KB PNG
>>122156434
shoot forgot pic
>>
File: uTptuUt[1].jpg (128 KB, 960x686)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>122139074
>Not realizing that Christianity is what preserved knowledge and history throughout the Dark Ages
>Actually thinking that Christianity is some great evil boogeyman, when it defended the West from Islamic invasion during the Crusades

Kindly castrate yourself with a wrench Burger.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>122156801
In a sense.

> tfw when plasma portals connect different solar bodies at their poles and the shape looks nearly identical to the tree of life found in various global religions
>>
>>122157359
Excellent posts. Too bad, you really are screaming into a void, I'm not sure people will ever listen.
>>
>>122139074
Moron Spoted
>>300 AD Christianity is adopted by Rome 500 AD Rome collapses.
>Rome didn't collapse till the 15th centurt
>>600-800 AD Pagan tribes in Britain convert to Christianity, Dark ages follow
>Dark Ages were a result of Pagan Conquests of Previously Roman Lands
>>800 AD Scandinavia begins conversion, Vikings never heard from after 1000 AD
>Eric the Red, Harald Hardrade, Leif Ericson, etc. Christians discovered the Americas.
>>800-900 AD Slavs are converted, they still haven't recovered.
>Implying Slavs are in the condition they are because of Christianity and not Muslims and Communism
>>1600-1700 AD people focus less on Christianity, invent telegraph, lightbulb, and the most powerful country on Earth
>Literally the Peak of Christian artwork and architecture
>>1940 AD Europe and the US defeat Hitler, someone who would have returned Germany to it's religious roots.
>And?
>>2000 AD Europe and US begin to turn the other cheek and let in hordes of Muslims.
>Implying it's not Jews that do that
>>
>>122157630
>Vikins wore the horned helmets
you can literally google that there is no evidence for that.

>ou're ignoring the fact that tons of pagans are new age hippy degenerates
dont mix up buddhist hipsters with european traditionalists.
>>
>>122157359
>>122110356
Also I meant when talking about Hades and stuff

its
Kata sphodelon leimonia

or Kat asphodelon leimonia

It was lke 3 am or something I was half awake
>>
>>122157026
>Jews crucified jesus
Wrong
>Jews made the talmud which says jesus is burning in hell in hot excrement
Not a first moment when Jews are against Jews
>Jews stand for exactly the opposite of what he bible stands for: nuclear family, heterossexuality, cisgenderism, nationalism
Jews stand for weak Europeans, weak Western Civilization, and gloryfication of poverty
>Bible repeatedly says that loving your enemy doesn't mean letting him kill you
Still "loving your enemy" sounds like an another jewish nonsence
>Faggots in this board don't know the meaning of turn the other cheek
Wrong
>Faggots don't know that the bible says the israel of God (which is the true israel) is actually who ever believes in Jesus/God
>le i will interpretate it just as i want to to prove my point :-DDDDD
>Faggots don't know the kikes hate the new testament for this
Now they hate their sequel to their history because it started to silently symbolize Europe (obviously it should have never symbolized us)
>>122157386
>fallen angels
when will you end that meme?
also jewish fairytales are just mix of jewish "muh our god is le strongest :-----DDDDD", Hellenic religion of Macedonians, and Zoroastrian religion of the Persians, but unlike the jewish fairytale these two religions make sense and are natural.

Also talking about Satan... the jews and christ-kikes use him as a strawman and fear him because they were brainwashed, while the original Hades and Angra Mainyu were just and fair gods who judged people based on what they have done, they weren't cruel, nor evil. But the jews are retarded so they needed someone to blame for everything and use as a strawman while killing people who think for themselves.
>>
>>122157976
One thank you is more than enough even less is still sufficient
>>
>>122157794
Rastafari, you have to go back
>>
>>122157685
there is a statue not far from my house of our folklore hero Lāčplēsis(bear ripper) killing a dragon
does that mean WE WAZ DRAGONSLAYER N SHIIEEET?
>>
>>122157661
Yeah I do- but it's not as if there are no cases of people recognizing a supreme God much earlier than Christianity, for example the Hindu people have Shiva and they're one of our most ancient connections to the early Aryans.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (79 KB, 1280x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>122157976
Fedorafags NEVER listen to the opinions of others. They just scream and whine about how "CHRISTIANITY IS A JOOISH TRICK", or "CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID LEL PAGANISM", or how it's the root cause of all problems in the world, when that couldn't be any farther from the truth. It's very easy to spot these fedorafags out from the rest of the board, because of their Redit tier posting structure, and constant screaming of "PAGAJISM". Don't even bother trying to talk to them. They'll just ignore whatever you have to say, and continue with their constant circlejerking.
>>
File: feelsbaddeus.png (258 KB, 800x695)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>122152283
>tfw everything even the bible is a manipulative lie of the kikes
>>
>>122158495
There is definitely some truth to the dragon myth considering that it is a part of every culture around the world throughout human history.

You know that while humans were on Earth building "early" civilization according to academics, there were still huge terror birds on Earth?
>>
>>122158912
Yes, don't bother talking to us because you don't have any non-ad personam arguments. Back to Israel.
>>
>>122158136
>Wrong
Not wrong, the romans actually told the jews if they really wanted christ to be crucified because they could actually free him, they confirmed they wanted it
>Not a first moment when jews are against jews
What?
>Jews stand for weak Europeans, weak Western Civilization, and gloryfication of poverty
Which comes from not being nationalist, cisgender, heterossexual etc etc
>Still "loving" your enemy sounds like another jewish nonsense
No it doesn't
>Wrong
Right, or they knew it doesn't have a literal meaning
>le i will interpretate it just as i want to prove my point
Galatians 3:7. "For they are not all Israel which are of Israel; neither because they are the seed of Abraham are they all children… but the children of promise are counted for the seed."
"And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise" Galatians 3:29

Is there any possible interpretation other than this?

And I repeat another verse that proves Jesus didn't like the jews one bit
“My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.” - John 18:36

Keep being a good goy, because in the good old days of christianity the jews would have already been expelled out of the country again.
>>
>>122158220
Yawn. Anything original Spaniard?
>>
>>122159090
Leave him, he's in denial like most pagankikes
>>
>>122158860
most if not all pagan religions have a main god
romans have jupiter
greeks have zeus
norse have odin
baltic romuva have dievs
you get the point. religion overall has a very similar formula. only difference is that for abrahamic religions every god who isn't the main one is an angel or demon or something.
>>
>>122158049
Don't mix them up? I'm acknowledging reality unlike you who wants to pretend that things are as black and white as "Christians are weak leftist kike slaves" and "Pagans are nationalists!" which is huge bullshit.

Around 1000-500 BC suddenly all of the horned-god worship and horned helmets appear, in line with the myths and migrations patterns I am talking about- in Denmark, Sweden, etc.
>>
>>122139074
Nope
>300 AD Christianity is LEGALIZED
>500AD Rome falls (~10% christian)
Rome was about as christian at the time as America is black
>>
>>122159053
I already made it clear that Christianity has provided more of a benefit to the West than Paganism ever did. Tell me, did paganism advance the study of the world, and the things within it? Did paganism build up most of society, and provide proper moral structures for the people to follow? Did pagans ever try to fight in the defense of their people from foreign invaders? Did pagans build every little marvel you take for granted? The only thing pagans EVER did, was get stomped into the ground by those cultures stronger than they where. So don't act like they ever did anything worthwhile.
>>
>>122159509
.t retard who doesn't know basic history

Rome was on the verge of collapse and civil war all throughout the 4th century. Christianity was simply the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>122159016
that's a very interesting point, i'll give you that.
>>
>>122159667
Rome didn't collapse till the 15th century.
>>
>>122159632
>Christianity has provided more of a benefit
Name a single thing. You can't

Western civilization didn't begin with Constantine. It began 1,500 years earlier when the jews were still slaves. So fuck off.
>>
>>122158136
>Not a first moment when Jews are against Jews
That doesn't explain why they've had a specific, millennia long focused hatred of that man in particular.

Also the kikes are a mixture of just a few Jewish women and some mysterious Eastern invaders who are the ones that wrote the Talmud.

You're a fucking idiot, you think they started to hate Christianity because it became attached to European culture? Wow that surely explains why they killed Jesus himself and immediately began telling people that he was wrong and subverting the message with half-truths to distort those who did try to cling to Christ's message.

Jewish fairy tails? Again you people ignore that these deities exist in all religions, not just Judaism or Christianity- in fact all of the other religions are clearly more "fairy tail" like but the fact is that this stuff is all real and can be backed up by science.
>>
>>122159782
>muh eastern rome
Eastern Rome was 1,000 years of disappointment and military clusterfucks.

It was so holy in fact that 80 IQ turknigger moon-worshipers sacked it.
>>
>>122159053
>Back to Israel.
literally ad personam dumb hypocrite
>>
>>122159632
>What is the Roman Empire until it collapsed

Are you really this retarded, Jew? Or should I say "Christianoi"? Jesus aka Yeshua bin Nazareth worshipers need to fuck off with their kike bullshit.
>>
>>122149249
everything known to man?
Orgies, baccanalies, Rape, Homosex. You name it.
Real life Dark Eldar.
>>
>>122139074
>r/the_donald refugee upset over board with longstanding Christianity presence
>>
>>122150072
>voicing agreement is reddit
>>
>>122159887
The Talmud was largely written in the final centuries of the WRE, when "khazars" didn't even exist yet.

So "muh fake jews" nonsense doesn't apply.
>>
>>122157829
retard alert retard alert... bring out the tinfoil hats boyos
>>
GOD FORGIVES , JEWS DON"T!!
That's why GOD created Christians.
Christians while fight when they need to.
>>
>>122158937
There are some half-truths in the Bible and other mythologies because we are still connected to God and people have always known these truths- the things Christ really teaches- even before he was born. They have to subvert the message specifically because we are curious and can feel God a bit and we will look for the truth- otherwise they would have just thrown it all out and buried it.

Also they can never interfere with your relationship to God, no one will be tricked if they don't want to be.
>>
ok, this is getting retarded even by larper standart
bye
>>
>>122160247
>The Talmud was largely written in the final centuries of the WRE, when "khazars" didn't even exist yet.
>So "muh fake jews" nonsense doesn't apply.

Except it was written down in the 5th century well after the NEw Testament.
Literally modern Jewry is younger than Christianity.
They are not the Hebrews of Old.
>>
>>122160192
lol you take pride of your god being tortured and killed by humans
what a cuckery faith
>>
>>122159959
You're a fucking Autist, Amerifag. There were 50 Roaches to 7 Byzantines, no one could have won that, not only did they hold their ground against Barbarian Pagans but they held off Millions of Muslims from the East, Cobain yourself.
>>
>>122159498
Around 1000-500 BC northern europe was rather unknown for more civilised people

and like i said my problem with christianity is that it pacifies the masses, it doesnt promote pride and strength as good virtues, which is ridiculous. it's basically "toxic masculinity".
>>
File: Jesus_jew.jpg (22 KB, 400x240)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>Worshipping a Kike on a stick

How brainwashed can Christians really be?
>>
>>122159816
>Name a single thing. You can't
>Fought off Islam during the Crusades
>Preserved knowledge and culture during the Dark Ages
>Provided much of the basis for scientific advancement during the time
>Provided moral frameworks for the people to follow and abide by
>Generally acted in the defense of it's people and nations
Are all of you pagankikes this illiterate, and incapable of processing information? Name one thing that Pagans did that wasn't having their little boys get raped in the ass by Zeus.
>>
>>122139970
Protestantism, specifically the European brand which cucked itself hard for Moslems.

Orthodox, Coptic and Catholic are THE reason there is such a thing as the WEST.

So be grateful you cunt.
>>
>>122160474
Did you even read my post? Read the wikipedia page at least you fucking autist.

The Talmud was written by jews while Rome was still in existence. Back then, there was no debate on "muh real jews".
>>
>>122139074
>600-800AD
>Dark ages follow
>Around the time of the Viking invasions and the Muslimes blocking trade

Connect the dots.
>>
>>122159348
But look deeper into those religions and they also know that those "gods" are not the real creators of the universe, only of mankind- and most of us do have a bit of them in us- they have parents who are gods of celestial bodies and ethereal, metaphysical concepts, going all the way back to the earliest one "chaos" which most likely represents that unstable void vacuum that caused the big bang. The "gods" pretend to be the top but they're not, they didn't create anything and have no real power, they're just creation themselves under the real original God- and God is like the essence of existence that is infinite and has always been around, the source of life- and because it's infinite it's not hard to understand that it would have all of the time and ability to become self-aware and conscious on some levels.

It's not a "similar formula" it's the same story and you only know half of it- the pieces (((they))) want you to know.
>>
>>122160532
t. buttmad bulgarian

Islam conquered the most holy city of Orthodox Christianity? Why would Yehashuah allow such a humiliation to happen?
>>
>>122160674
>it was written down in the 5th century well after the NEw Testament.
>Literally modern Jewry is younger than Christianity.
>They are not the Hebrews of Old.
>>
>>122160537
Not Exactly, Pride is seen as a sin only if blind, strength was seen as a need for a "true Christian Knight"
>>122160616
How dumb do you need to be to not know that "Kike" means a Jew in the religious sense, meaning not a Christian.
>>
>>122159071
>Not wrong, the romans actually told the jews if they really wanted christ to be crucified because they could actually free him, they confirmed they wanted it
The anti-reformation (christkikenity is just reformed judaism) jews were against pro-reformation jews. Nothing new. We can easily compare it to ancient-tier conservatism vs. leftism, and the conservative Jews disliked jesus, ancient-tier leftist gloryfying poverty and equality.
>Which comes from not being nationalist, cisgender, heterossexual etc etc
It also comes from "turn the other cheek", "love your enemies", "rich man will less likely go to heaven than a camel will pas through an ear needle".
>Right, or they knew it doesn't have a literal meaning
No, it has a higher meaning "let them beat you and be a beta-cuck".
>Galatians 3:7
To be kind of fair. Being Jew wasn't actually purely a matter of blood back then. A lot of peoples converted to judaism while being originally Aryan, or Turkic, for an example the Khazars were Jews of Turkish descent. So you are right - Jews love to force other to adopt their culture and treat them then as the good goys.
>>122159632
How did christianity benefit the west? By brutal times of Migration Period where Arian christians tortured their fellow kike-believers? By bringing Europe back to dark ages until the Renaissance thinkers discovered the ancient art of Pagans? By slaughtering European people who prefered to stay European, like Wends and Prussians?
>did paganism advance the study of the world, and the things within it?
Yes, you seems to have a very low knowledge of the world. Read more
>Did paganism build up most of society, and provide proper moral structures for the people to follow?
Morality is a meme
>Did pagans ever try to fight in the defense of their people from foreign invaders?
Yes, for an example the Greeks who fought the Persians.
>Did pagans build every little marvel you take for granted?
Yes
>>
File: TheJewsToldMe.jpg (98 KB, 557x490)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>122160657
The thing is jews fucked the muzzies up, that is why their religion became so violent. If it weren't for that then the muzzies would have more or less the same religion we do. We have to convince them to go back and unite against the real problem, which is the jews
>>
File: 45d631_5516997.jpg (704 KB, 3264x2448)
704 KB
704 KB JPG
>>122159300
>>122159090
Are you some kind of coordinated jehovah preachers doing extra hours on the Internet?

I think it doesnt count for your monthly preaching schedule so go to preach next to some mosque, guys.

Go full Deus vult with those who you are afraid of and leave us Larp or whatever you call it. We are not harming anybody while the ones who you should be brainwashing are chimping out in Paris with AKs.

Do you want Crusades and mass conversions? ?
Then fucking check your priorities ! ! !
>>
>>122160883
t.Fat neckbeard

>Implying he "Allows" stuff to happen.
>Implying it doesn't just happen despite his existence.
>>
>>122160484
You forgot the part where God came back and formed a church that ended up converting the largest empire on Earth that had killed him.

You're being incredibly shallow to have issue with an expression of God's own support for us.

>>122159816
>Name a single thing. You can't.

The view of a rational god creating a rational world motivated Europe in a way China was unable purely because they didn't have it. The centralized format of Catholicism allowed for unity in Europe under one banner and a centralization of knowledge which allowed the growth of the sciences through common dialogue rather than split up between warring tribes. The Christian notion of virtue is the most sophisticated is a continuation of the Greeks and IS the very traditionalism that modernism moves away from. The clergy/monastic class maintained the arts and sciences and bolstered them greatly while being focused on modest lives without expense. The notion of corporatism (do not confuse with Corporatocracy) is rooted in Christian teaching stemming in St. Paul, as does class collaboration. Our traditional understanding of women is rooted in medieval mariology. Everything you consider traditionalism is thoroughly Christian.


>>122160616
>Anons still confused about the incarnation of God and God Himself
>>
>>122160111
>Are you really this retarded, Jew? Or should I say "Christianoi"? Jesus aka Yeshua bin Nazareth worshipers need to fuck off with their kike bullshit.

And illiterate retards from Reddit who haven't even read the tiniest bit of history need to fuck off and castrate themselves with an iron clamp. Rome was full blown degeneracy for many years until Christianity came around, after which it became a much greater power. If you actually knew anything that wasn't regurgitated fedora spiel, you would know this
>>
>>122160537
Exactly, because that's when the Indo-European Aryan group, descended from the fallen angels migrated in and brought this technology to the indigenous hunter-gatherer people (who were not actually THAT uncivilized) like I explained in my comment here >>122155032

This is the same story told everywhere around the globe, backed up by myth and DNA evidence, migration patterns, artifacts, cultural symbols which occur all over the place, etc. And the story in those myths tells that those people are descended from fallen angels, who brought this technology to man when they impregnated their women.
>>
>>122160622
>Destroyed mayans, aztec and other books and culture
>Burned people alive
>Stablished free speech crime with the inquisition
>Devasted entire regions with the protestant revolt
>The ancient knowledgement were kept in arab hands until illuminism because christians tought that it was evil
>>
>>122159887
>That doesn't explain why they've had a specific, millennia long focused hatred of that man in particular.
Ancient tier Conservatism vs. Leftism. Jesus represented leftism (poor are the greatest all are equal), and the orthodox jews conservatists (going their old way).
>Also the kikes are a mixture of just a few Jewish women and some mysterious Eastern invaders who are the ones that wrote the Talmud.
Some of them are. However, genetically most of Ashkenazis are Middle-Eastern.
>You're a fucking idiot, you think they started to hate Christianity because it became attached to European culture?
What's idiotic about that? Also christianity is like a leftism to them.
>Jewish fairy tails? Again you people ignore that these deities exist in all religions, not just Judaism or Christianity- in fact all of the other religions are clearly more "fairy tail" like but the fact is that this stuff is all real and can be backed up by science
I've already explained the impact of the Hellenic Macedonians and Zoroastrian Persians on the Jews and their fairytales.
>>
File: Article_11.gif (11 KB, 432x157)
11 KB
11 KB GIF
http://www.badnewsaboutchristianity.com/

Piss off cunts
>>
>>122160885
>doesn't even know what the Talmud is
The Talmud is oral commentary from the Priest class dedicated to paper. It's not "made up in the 5th century". It's what the ancient kikes believed for millennia.

The NT is literally soul-less drivel written by edgy mystery-cult kikes that Goy slaves fancied because of promises of heaven.
>>
>>122160985
Do you even know the history of Muhammad you stupid nigger?
>>
>>122150612
>I don't understand metaphors, and you don't either.
>>
>>122139361
People abandon RELIGION, not Christcuckery. Christcuck is better than an atheist (for the survival of the race) but that doesnt mean they are any good. Now turn the other cheek
>>
>>122160616
>>122160939
Specifically a word meaning "circle" to mock kikes who refused to sign their names with crosses when migrating into America because of the connotation to Christ.

>>122160955
>By brutal times of Migration Period where Arian christians tortured their fellow kike-believers?
>>
>>122160031
I'm just trying to finally let your mind understand that christkikenity is a jewish meme, and christkikes are crypto-jews. That's a painful truth, and the Christianity isn't really best just because you were raised Christian.
>>
>>122139074
True

We should have converted to Zoroastrianism
>>
>>122139074
>300 AD Christianity destroys the LARPagan scum at Rome
>600-800 AD Christianity destroys LARPaganism in Britain
>800 AD Christianity BTFOs vikangz
>800-900 AD Christianity BTFOs Slavcucks
>1600-1700 AD Christians invent telegraph, lightbulb, and the most powerful country on Earth
>1940 AD Europe and the US defeat Hitler, just another LARPagan scum who declared Christianity held Germany 1000 years behind
>2000 AD Atheist Europe and leftist US suck the Mudslimes' cocks
FTFY
>>
>>122161410
Read more about Goths and Vandals.
>>
File: ChristChan-Giggle.png (664 KB, 1267x1635)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
>>122160955
>The anti-reformation (christkikenity is just reformed judaism) jews were against pro-reformation jews. Nothing new. We can easily compare it to ancient-tier conservatism vs. leftism, and the conservative Jews disliked jesus, ancient-tier leftist gloryfying poverty and equality.
It doesn't matter if they were agaisnt, it still happened
>It also comes from "turn the other cheek", "love your enemies", "rich man will less likely go to heaven than a camel will pas through an ear needle"
Proving my point about not knowing what those verses mean, protip - the turn the other cheek one actually means to outsmart your opponent
>To be kind of fair. Being Jew wasn't actually purely a matter of blood back then. A lot of peoples converted to judaism while being originally Aryan, or Turkic, for an example the Khazars were Jews of Turkish descent. So you are right - Jews love to force other to adopt their culture and treat them then as the good goys.
Hey dude, I don't know if you read the bible, but jesus wasn't trying to implement judaism.
>Still not answering john 18:36
Nice dodge, faggot.
>>
File: th.jpg (15 KB, 300x291)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>122161207
>Jewish supported mystery cults spread degeneracy in late Roman Empire
>'muh degenerate paganism!'
>ignores the centuries of prosperity and conquering under hellenic paganism beforehand
>ignores the collapse under the yoke of nu-jews aka christians

I'll take what is a brainwashed nu-jew for 500, Alex.
>>
>>122161165
>get BTFO by the Moors
>get BTFO by the turks
>get BTFO by Libyan pirates
>get BTFO by Saladin
Wow, christianity sure is the answer to fighting Islam.
>>
File: 474848646.png (279 KB, 480x480)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>122139074
>tfw you realize that the way people around you get over whatever insecurities they might have is by focusing on bodily functions and having a love of natural selection science to acquire a sick satisfaction from weird fetishes which include shitting on, torturing, and fucking women's orphan children, which is why they normalized gays so the elite can fuck other men's sons in the ass

God doesn't exist though
>>
>>122151503
>Everything I learned about Christianity, I learned from a 22 year old roastie hue during Sunday School.
: the post.
>>
>>122161308
Yes I do my fellow british man, or at least enough to know it actually WAS a religion of peace before them kikes started persecuting muha-goatfucker until he became increasingly violent. I also suspect the kikes introduced to hadith to further degenerate the religion
>>
>>122161285
Wow you're that indoctrinated that you take "right vs. left" politics seriously? Are you a teenager??? Hahaha. This is how they push us around and keep us distracted, they're all on the same team moron.

No they're not, the Ashkenazic genes don't come from the Middle East, those people went to the Middle East and mixed in with people the same as they did in Europe which is why they have those genes as well- it's the Ashkenazic genes and things like Rh negative blood that aren't found anywhere in the world except for them and Basques (close to Sephardic kikes).

I told you what is idiotic about it, the European connection didn't exist in these centuries while they were already subverting and denying Christ's teachings.
>>
File: WQH5g5R[1].jpg (299 KB, 551x654)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>122160955
>How did christianity benefit the west? By brutal times of Migration Period where Arian christians tortured their fellow kike-believers? By bringing Europe back to dark ages until the Renaissance thinkers discovered the ancient art of Pagans? By slaughtering European people who prefered to stay European, like Wends and Prussians?

Read this, and stop being a fucking retard for a picosecond.
>>122160622
>>
>>122161472
you left out the part where the pope promotes the whole rapfugees welcome and starts kissing nigger feet.
>>
>>122157117
You're a Slav.
>>
I don't believe we have to choose beetween Christianity and European paganism they're both a part of our history.
>>
>>122161665
10 vs 1 Neckbeard, 10 vs 1, Muslims breed like rabbits, allowing them to muster armies bigger than your state, Holding off massive armies for 600 years is a military feat in my book.
>>
>>122161421
I wasn't a Christian, we just didn't think about religion in my home, it wasn't a theme that was ever brought up.

I know the truth and I've provided evidence, you have none.
>>
>>122161881
The Pope is a LARPer from Rome. Everything that came from Rome is LARPagan scum.
>>
File: 1492535135237.jpg (70 KB, 600x560)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>Larping Christians the thread

I'm positive the majority of you dorks only go to church on Christmas.
>>
>>122161497
I wasn't questioning it, I posted too soon- this happened but it was well after the church had been officially subverted around 300 AD.

The people you're talking about are exactly those fallen angel descendant kike subverters trying to hide the real teachings of Christ who wants to save us from their deceit.
>>
>>122161083
>We are not harming anybody

You harm people by spreading misinformation, and twisting them into believing in falsities. Don't say that we are 'brainwashing' people, when that is EXACTLY what you are doing Spaniard.
>>
File: Hitler Christian.jpg (85 KB, 614x455)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>122139074
>Hitler, someone who would have returned Germany to it's religious roots

>Hitler: Christianity is the basis of the entire morality of Germany
http://youtu.be/KCwG13K7TAo

>Hitler: We will defend Christianity
http://youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys

>Hitler: Lord, we will not forsake you
http://youtu.be/MV1sVDU9E2E
>>
>>122162096
I go almost every sunday to my envagelical church

SURPRISE SURPRISE AN ANTI JEW ENVAGELICAL CHRISTIAN TAN TAN TANNNNN
>>
>>122161972
>BTFO Persians and arabic tribes for 1,000 years
>wealthiest provinces of the Roman Empire
>convert
>slowly decline into irrelevancy
>get conquered by Ahmed
>Istanbul is still muslim

Wow, worshiping a kike sure pays off.
>>
>>122160955
The Aryans were in the Levant at least from the time following the flood into the first century AD- and for awhile after that. The Jews were most likely Aryan.
>>
File: ! ! ! ! ! .jpg (76 KB, 763x592)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>122160616
>calling jesus a word that means not christian
>american education
>>
>>122161970
You're right that they are but that doesn't mean that evil people trying to trick us isn't a part of that history and you should be careful not to fall into their trap and worship them.
>>
>>122161279
>tfw br prefer to be sacrificed to the sun, being judged by angry peasant mob who would burn him in 21th century and worship money hungry (((scientists)))
>>
>>122162380
Ancient Jews were malevolent scum according to every source. They were hated back then as they are today.

Jews likely descend from the Habiru, an ancient gypsy like band of subhumans who were hated and expelled all throughout the Middle East.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>122162344
>Portugal

That's good, Christianity should be forced on more mud people like your nation. It helps with calm your nigger genes down.
>>
>>122162096
Bullshit. Not a single valid point was made against Christianity, Larping ViKANGZ the thread you mean.
>>122162368
Again you ignore what i said and repeat you bullshit, may i remind you that most of the best countries you can live in are Christian.
>>
File: jews haplogroups.png (14 KB, 793x153)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>122161502
>It doesn't matter if they were agaisnt, it still happened
I'm just explaining why they didn't like it.
>the turn the other cheek one actually means to outsmart your opponent
>le interpretating just to prove my point :-DDDD
>Hey dude, I don't know if you read the bible, but jesus wasn't trying to implement judaism.
Christkikenity is reformed Judaism. Also you are missing my point explaining your point.
>Still not answering john 18:36
I don't see this as a relevant quote.
>>122161809
>Wow you're that indoctrinated that you take "right vs. left" politics seriously? Are you a teenager??? Hahaha. This is how they push us around and keep us distracted, they're all on the same team moron.
Not an argument and nice imaginating and projecting.
>No they're not, the Ashkenazic genes don't come from the Middle East, those people went to the Middle East and mixed in with people the same as they did in Europe which is why they have those genes as well- it's the Ashkenazic genes and things like Rh negative blood that aren't found anywhere in the world except for them and Basques (close to Sephardic kikes).
Blood groups aren't the way to check out the origin of peoples in 21th century. The male y-DNA haplogroups are. And the Ashkenazis have mostly Middle-Eastern haplogroups - E, J1, J2, G, L
They have also European haplogroups like R1 and I, but most of them have typical Middle-Eastern genes.
Q haplogroup might have indicate the Khazar origin in the case of them - about 5%.
Also remember that some R1 mutations are typical to the Middle-East as well.
>I told you what is idiotic about it, the European connection didn't exist in these centuries while they were already subverting and denying Christ's teachings.
I said what might be their motivation NOWADAYS. Back then, it was mostly orthodoxy vs. reformation case.
>>122161842
It's funny how you masturbate to this crusader memes while crusaders hated Europe and our culture.
>>
>>122162699
Hmmm... isn't posting an immigrant to prove we are niggers a fallacy?

Anyways, enjoy getting cucked by the kikes (hmm I wonder if the words have some relation, cuck kike it's almost the same)
>>
>>122162787
>Bullshit. Not a single valid point was made against Christianity

T. person who only seen the inside of a Church online.
>>
>>122162685
Have you read the Bible? That's the entire point, Jesus was there to wake people up to the fact that their religious leaders/government were wicked and leading them astray. Lots of people were reprimanded for leading lives that were not truly right.
>>
>>122162787
Your country is filled with brown ass chimps precisely because Turks and Arab muslims raped your women.

But go on and tell me how awesome Christianity is at defending against brown people.
>>
>>122162977
How the fuck is that relevant?
>>
File: rofl.jpg (35 KB, 400x298)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>122162912
I agree, Christianity is healthy for mud people like yourself.
>>
>>122161607
>>ignores the centuries of prosperity and conquering under hellenic paganism beforehand
>Thinks that conquering, and raping boys in the ass means "prosperity"

Yes, Rome was truly a ((prosperous)), and great nation before Christianity, under the rule of Zeus "Kiddy-fucker Supreme", and his merry band. Truly so progressive.
>>
>>122162585
>tfw we lived in a thousand of years in darkness because of christianity and our society is only good now because of Renaissance and the restitution of pagan values
Christianity is jewish garbage
>>
>>122162830
>I'm just explaining why they didn't like it
Kek I'm just explaining why they wanted to crucify jesus, trust me christianity is kikeanity
>le interpratating
research old greek laws about hitting people
>i dont see this as a relevant quote
not seeing a quote about jesus telling us he didn't want to be close to the jews being relevant, being this cucked
>>
>>122162685
They specifically know that all kikes relate back to four "European" women, which means some Eastern group came in and brought them a mysterious blood- no one else in the world has RH negative blood except one small group in Spain and they have no idea where it comes from, the same way they have no idea where Ashkenazic DNA comes from. The Indo-Europeans, aka Aryans/European dna, lived in the Levant at the time that these stories were taking place, there numbers were getting low and less powerful, and they tell myths of being invaded and absorbed by other tribes. You do the math.
>>
>>122162997
You didn't get my point.

The jews were ALWAYS bad. They didn't somehow go astray at some point, but started off equally as vile as they are in the 21st century.

The same hook-nosed kikes who you hate on today wrote your dumb ass book and gave you your values and moral.
>>
>600-800 AD Pagan tribes in Britain convert to Christianity, Dark ages follow
Americans confirmed for historically illiterate. Conversion of the British Isles happened almost completely prior to 600. And by the end of the seventh century the last Anglo-Saxon pagans had been converted too.
Also, the so-called 'Dark Ages' started long before the year 600.

>800 AD Scandinavia begins conversion, Vikings never heard from after 1000 AD
Except the Jomsvikings who remained in service for the first half of the eleventh century, the Varangian Guard which continued operation for two or three centuries more and the raiders who kept plaguing Europe's coasts.
>>
>>122160622
>Fought off Islam during the Crusades
For a short time, then Ottomans BTFO'd Byzantines and were compromising Europe until Jan III Sobieski stopped them under Vienna.
>Preserved knowledge and culture during the Dark Ages
If you mean the Jewish culture, then you are right. But they were destroying European traditions, which they hated.
>Provided much of the basis for scientific advancement during the time
After re-discovering the art of Pagan Greeks and Romans. So literally less radical christian, and more pagan influenced christian, the better.
>Provided moral frameworks for the people to follow and abide by
Do you mean serfdom? Yea, nice deal. But no problem, because peasant's payment will be given in "heaven".
>>122162380
Nope, but there was some Aryan influence, more precisely Hittite, Persian, Mitanni, and whoever invaded them.
>>
>>122139074
>30,000 years
wut
>>
File: 1453904703874.jpg (12 KB, 303x276)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>122163108
It means you're a larping christian faggot like the pagan larpers in this thread.

WE IS CHRISTIAN AN SHIIII

You're a faggot atheist who likes getting presents on Christmas.
>>
File: 67497298[1].jpg (172 KB, 500x499)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>122162830
>It's funny how you masturbate to this crusader memes while crusaders hated Europe and our culture.
>People who defended the nation from the Islamic Jihad
>Hating their own culture

Hello Muhammad. Didn't expect to see you around these parts.
>>
>>122151503
the bible doesn't say that , wrong
>>
>>122163095
Is it Muslim though? Is it still occupied though? You do realize my country was occupied by them for 500 years? It's still not Muslim, we were rebelling against the largest and best trained army in the world. Only Brown Chimps are Muslim Gypsies, Muslim Turks and Muslim Albanians.
>>122163479
Mhmm.
>>
>>122162830
Okay, sure, it's totally pure coincidence that all of these left and right side figures always get together and share large amounts of money, business, resources, etc, and have lots of parties and events together. They're totally telling us the truth when they pretend to be opposed to each other- why would they lie?! It's not as if having people divided and focusing on irrelevant social drama would make an excellent distraction right?

They have Middle Eastern groups because they came into the area and mixed with existing populations. Like I said the European DNA all comes from the same four women.

They have one Haplogroup type, G I think, that non-Jews don't have. They have a mysterious element that came from the East, no one knows where it was but right when they show up you see stuff like the Talmud and blood libel and black magic spread all over anywhere they go. It's so obvious what happened.
>>
>>122162327
Yeah, drinking blood and sodomizing children with the Thule Society is definitely non-degenerate behavior.

Bigly Christian values.
>>
File: 1491748598584.jpg (257 KB, 800x820)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>122139074
all popes were European and all church councils were lead by Europeans. Jesus was not Jewish. there isn't anything non-European about Christianity friend
>>
>>122163318
Yeah that's because Noah's descendants immediately started connecting with fallen angels/ancient knowledge again after the flood, they became corrupt within a thousand or two years of the end of the ice age/great flood time.

Humans haven't been without sin since we were kicked out of the garden of Eden.
>>
>>122163408
>If you mean the Jewish culture, then you are right.

No, they preserved MANY different traditions and beliefs during that time. Kindly take the shitskin dick out of your ass Poland, and actually learn something worth a damn, other than "PAGANISM REEEEEEE"
>>
>>122163631
>Is it still occupied though?
Yes, lol.

It's occupied by shitskins like yourself who are the product of half a millennia of muslim cock.
>>
>>122155032
Christcucks, Paganiggers, and now Ancient Alien Theorists?

I'll just grab a fedora and go sit in the corner.
>>
>>122163876
>Being this Autistic
Wow, guess vaccines do cause cancer, huh John?
>>
>>122162293
Ok, Lion of Judah. We have been killing a lot of people in the streets recently. You know, we are the bad guys here, not those who want to spread terror around Europe.

Of course you are not brainwashing anybody, you are the nice guy who wants the whole world to believe in the same religion, instead of keeping their own culture and religious roots.
>>
>>122142724
Lol u dum
>>
>>122163815
Stop with these jewish delusions. The flood was 12,000 years ago and the Torah was written less 3,000 years ago.

And the "Fallen Angels" have done far more for humanity and civilization than your sinister jew spirits. Even the Book of Enoch says as much.
>>
>>122163318
Oh yeah and in the same way, Adam and Eves kids immediately begin the humanity vs. kike war that has been waging forever, Cane went off and found fallen angels and initiated that cult that have spent forever scheming and sneaking and subverting culture- which is why the Jews were always doing crazy bad stuff and having to be punished or reprimanded, God had to be harsh in those times because "peoples hearts were hard".

Read Genesis, God said there will forever be enmity between the seed of man and the seed of the serpent, that's why we are ALWAYS being subverted by kikes.
>>
daily reminder that if you don't believe in superhero magic then Jesus was infact a criminal hanged for scamming and lying by the Romans

Christianity had some good morality in it but also had just as much baggage and stupid shit it preached too, you can also find Christian morality in virtually every other major religion at the time, it was just pieced together from already existing ideas
>>
>>122151360
Cucking your own race out of existence isn't "being nice"
>>
>>122139074
>>122139361
Ever think that civilization just collapses in stages just because we're all just pieces of shit in general?
>>
>>122163408
There were Aryan tribes and near east neolithic farmer tribes and other groups, Aryans without a doubt had a large presence there, including in Israel. There are cup and rink marks, solar-aligned megaliths and dolmens in Israel from 6,000 BC on, covered under water now- some still above land in 3,000 BC so their presence remained. These are features only found in Indo-European influenced cultures.
>>
File: BUFflag.png (59 KB, 2000x1000)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>muh sectarianism
>muh jews
>muh pagans
>muh this
>muh that

Meanwhile there's a perfect answer which negates all these non-issues sitting here for the taking.
>>
File: Perkunas.jpg (14 KB, 736x736)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>122139074
sutariąs, žydo gerbėjams reikia dabar mirti
>>
>>122162074
sure thing pierre
>>
KIKE
ON
A
STICK!!!
>>
>>122162508
what?
>>
>>122164624
What a fucking meme.
>>
>>122164701
"Kike" means not a Christian.
>>
>>122164161
Nothing says anything about the Torah being written in the time that the flood happened, moron. Notice that the second site I mention in >>122164407 this comment is the closest to the shore but on land, from 3,000 BC! That's the last time that the shorelines stopped rising from residual ice age flooding (which is what sank the earlier 6,000 BC site), so that's when history for them begins.

You think they've done more for humanity because you've been tricked by their Luciferian way of life. I'm sorry, it's not right though. It says in the Book of Enoch that all sin will be attributed to these fallen angels for what they brought- it even says Azazel, the one who specifically taught the farming and ironwork and society and stuff, has all sin ascribed to him because he began it.
>>
>>122163454
ever heard about the stone age?
>>
>>122164515
>>
>>122164052
Amerifags are really autistic they think everyone who isn't pale and has blonde hair+ blue eyes to be a shitskin and despite this they think of themselves as white anyways.
>>
File: aztecswastika.jpg (406 KB, 915x797)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>122164515
.
>>
>>122162508
Literally what?
If you think Jesus Christ was a christian then you must be retarded.
>>
>>122165011
Are you named Marko?
>>
File: 3200yoiraniannecklace.jpg (75 KB, 344x312)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>122164515
...
>>
>>122164515

.......
>>
>>122164515
..........
>>
>>122165151
No my real name is pretty obscure as far as names go.
>>
File: Haplogroup_G2a.gif (56 KB, 760x550)
56 KB
56 KB GIF
>>122163640
>Okay, sure, it's totally pure coincidence that all of these left and right side figures always get together and share large amounts of money, business, resources, etc, and have lots of parties and events together. They're totally telling us the truth when they pretend to be opposed to each other- why would they lie?! It's not as if having people divided and focusing on irrelevant social drama would make an excellent distraction right?
You are getting out of topic. I compared the left vs. right to the conservatism vs. leftism because those conflicts are similiar. ideologically. Also you proved my point - Old Jewish, or New Jewish - same thing.
>They have Middle Eastern groups because they came into the area and mixed with existing populations. Like I said the European DNA all comes from the same four women.
No, the y-DNA is being inherit from your father in a straight line. Also Europeans have mostly either R1 (Aryan), or I (Native) haplogroups, and those middle-eastern haplogroups are very marginal, and were brought mostly during the Neolithic expansion of farmers from the Middle-East.

>They have one Haplogroup type, G I think, that non-Jews don't have. They have a mysterious element that came from the East, no one knows where it was but right when they show up you see stuff like the Talmud and blood libel and black magic spread all over anywhere they go. It's so obvious what happened.
G haplogroup is also popular in the Caucasus, but I have also counted this as Middle-Eastern because it is popular in the Middle-East.
>>122163506
The crusaders hated Europe and it's real culture. They were killing all Europeans who wanted to stay European.
>>122163825
They preserved only the traditions they could present as originally christkike.
>Kindly take the shitskin dick out of your ass Poland, and actually learn something worth a damn
Good advice. We should take the shitskin JEWISH CHRISTIAN dick out of our asses.
>>
>>122164814
No, dipshit. The Torah was written during the Babylonian Captivity by copy-pasting old pagan texts and writing a fake jewish history.

And a couple of shitty underwater ruins doesn't imply any sort of great Post-Deluge civilization.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (12 KB, 223x226)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>122164094
>We have been killing a lot of people in the streets recently.

Considering that one of the men you venerate is fucking Varg, then yes this is the case

>You know, we are the bad guys here, not those who want to spread terror around Europe.

You mean all the rabid mudslimes that Christianity has fought against for near over a century? Yes, indeed they are the bad guys.

>Of course you are not brainwashing anybody, you are the nice guy who wants the whole world to believe in the same religion, instead of keeping their own culture and religious roots.

Never stated any of the above, but do keep making wrongful assumptions about others Spaniard. That is, unless you are talking about Judaism, which we can both agree on as being vile.
>>
>>122164797
I just learned something, thanks.
>>
>>122165383
>The crusaders hated Europe and it's real culture.
This.

Northern and Albigensian Crusades finalized the death of Europe.
>>
File: Haplogroup_I_(Y-DNA).png (30 KB, 578x364)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>122163876
By the way, Macedonians have the "Aryan" gene.
We're tanned because we live closer to the Equator.
>>
>>122165383
I'm not getting off topic, I'm trying to get you to realize that left vs. right in any form is a joke irrelevant nonsense to distract you, which is why your theory about Christianity and the kikes is complete nonsense.

The kikes have history in the Caucasus that's why.

>>122165446
>a couple of shitty underwater ruins
implying that's even close to the only evidence
>>
File: r1.gif (78 KB, 800x581)
78 KB
78 KB GIF
>>122165973
Haplogroup I is actually and opposite of Aryan. It is a gene of the native population that got ARYANED by R1.
>>
>>122165767
MUŠĖME JŲ ŠIKNAS NIEKADA PAMIRŠK
>>
>>122166188
sveiki braļuka
>>
>>122165383
>The crusaders hated Europe and it's real culture. They were killing all Europeans who wanted to stay European.

Nope. Most of the people who were Crusaders in that time period were Europeans fighting to preserve their own culture against the Islamic Jihad. They didn't give a rat's ass about Paganism during that time.

>They preserved only the traditions they could present as originally christkike.

No. They preserved as many different cultures and tales as they could during that time period, and even adopted some of them into their own beliefs.

>Good advice. We should take the shitskin JEWISH CHRISTIAN dick out of our asses.
>Unironically thinking that one can be a Jew and Christian.

tell that to all the Christian children who were killed in ritual sacrifice by Jews so that they could consume their blood in their matzo.
>>
>>122166184
So, why do Aryans have it?
>>
>>122166407
well ofcourse jews and christians hate each other
so do protestants and catholics
keyword: reformed
>>
>>122166555
Because the original Aryan race doesn't exist anymore, everyone is a mixture of the Aryans and the indigenous races with some leaning more heavily in either direction.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.