[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Kratom-Powder.jpg (333 KB, 1698x1131)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>cheap
>legal
>easy to get
>can be used as a stimulant or painkiller
How long before the DEA shuts it down?
>>
File: 1478401021698.gif (98 KB, 500x281)
98 KB
98 KB GIF
been meaning to try this for a while, what does it feel like and how long does it the effects last?

can you compare it to any other drugs?
>>
>>122156401
>addictive
into the trash it goes
>>
>>122156401
Tastes like bitterer than satans asshole, gives you a headache

Whats not to love. If you are going to do drugs atleast do real drugs
>>
this is the new drug for highschoolers right? like that potpourri shit used to be?
>>
>>122156652
I havent heard it being addicting. Better than being addicted to Opiod pills i guess tho
>>
Kratom is the only substance I use, and it helps me avoid surgery for a cumulative trauma injury. Hopefully it stays right where its at, we have enough government control in our lives as it is.
>>
It's addictive and I've watched several people get hooked on it. Made them twitchy and paranoid, but the effects aren't immediately noticeable.
>>
>>122156401
>How long before they shut it down?
december 2016:
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_1137.html
>Districts may detain, without physical examination, the specified products from the firms identified in the RED LIST of this alert. The specified dietary supplements and bulk dietary ingredients from the firms listed on the RED LIST of this Import Alert have been found to contain kratom.
>>
>>122156617
It feels just like any other opiate, and just like every other opiate it's highly addicting. Be very careful not to turn into an addict-cuck like OP
>>
My friend gave me some to try once, bitter as fuck and all it did was give me a terrible stomach ache.
>>
File: ksmoney.png (139 KB, 323x306)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>122157104
I literally picked some up from a headshop down the street today.
>>
Kratom is okay, but daily use will increase your prolactin, decrease testosterone and possibly cause erectile dysfunction.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY PERSUSASIVE.jpg (1.97 MB, 3504x2336)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>122157449
Don't forget constipation and dehydration. Drink fluids and eat fibers with it.
>>122157124
>highly addictive
Is there any good drug that isn't highly addictive? I just can't believe I can get so much of it for cheap, and legally.
>>
>>122157124
literally the only fucking good thing ive seen kraton used for is quitting opiates. they can OD for all i care but if they are willing and able to get off the wagon, id say more power to the drug.

if i could trust the government to regulate substances i would say it should be controlled so that high schoolers dont use it for a fun high, but i dont so i say let the kratom flow.
>>
>>122156617
warm, relaxed feeling, makes you have a good mood. side effects are/can be nausea and dizzyness. if you take too much it can make you very tired.

>>122157124
"highly addicting"
if you have a tiny bit of self control and arent a retarded nigger about it this danger is relatively low.
if you abuse the fuck out of it you will become addicted.
>>
had to take 4 tblspns for it to be help. Dry, foul tasting powder, needs to be mixed and/or forced down with water
throwing up a glass of water with 4 tblspns of clumpy powder in vehicle. nope
>>
>>122157713
>it should be controlled so that high schoolers dont use it for a fun high
you must have been homeschooled because this is the exact opposite of what happens when the gov tries to control something

in high school, the hardest to get drugs are the legal ones (i.e. booze and cigs)
>>
>>122157884
Just put it in chocolate milk, like a bottle of Nesquik or something.
>>
>>122157833
is it similar to phenibut?, looking for something to ease my anxiety and wean me off the pheni
>>
>>122157944
they're not legal for highschoolers though
in your own experience limiting something by age is the best way to keep it out of the hands of kids
>>
I've used it for anxiety, but it tastes like shit and I don't want to cap it, so I almost never use it.

Because of that, I normally use phenibut (sold OTC here), but to avoid a dependence, I use it 2-3 times a week at the most.
>>
>>122156617
Withdrawal sucks btw.

t. guy in kratom withdrawal
>>
>>122157944
i dropped out at 16 and smoked weed since then. i didnt drink bottles of cough syrup or smoke crack just because i was told not to faggot. im just not an empty-headed yankee/commiefornian.
>>
>>122156617

It feels like a strong dose of caffeine with a light dose of Adderall and codeine.

The effects vary greatly by strain, though
>>
>>122156401
>>cheap
>>legal
>>easy to get
>very addictive
>>
>>122156617
Apparently if you get the real stuff it does something.

Otherwise it feels mildy like "something" and vaguely stimulating. But if you take so much you expect it to be better than a leaf to chew while you do menial work then you feel like shit and realize it's somehow psychoactive.
>>
>>122158778
kinda sounds like modafinil then, not a fan of caffeine at all so might just give that a miss.
>>
>>122158099
>>122158411

>Phenibut
Now I don't really care about legality or the health factors of a drug, but Kratom has nowhere near as dangerous side effects of Phenibut

Phenibut can kill ya if you fuck around with it, Kratom if overused will just make you puke a bit.
>>
>>122156401
>using a literal nigger drug
Degenerate.
>>
>>122157687
Weed
>>
Nigger
>>
>>122156401
>painkiller
You've piqued my interest. Go on.
>>
>>122158948
spoils of previous wars mate, you need not apply.
>>
>>122156401
You can literally buy kratom at the gas station in the rural redneck town I live in. By rural I mean less than 10k people in the county. Its super easy to get.
>>
>>122156401
Don't forget about Ibogaine's use for killing heroin addiction.
>>
>>122158948
>replaces opiates

Later on pol...

>like, who even needs opiates, only losers feel pain. I take steroids in between working out 911 theories and my dad said drug addicts are all losers

/thread
>>
>>122159116
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Kfhv8OhWs
>>
>>122158778
i cant say it has an coffeine effect for me at all.
its more of a downer in my opinion.

but the effect varies a lot in strain and dosage.

if you wanna try it give it a go, if its legal in your country.

i would start with 2,5-3,5 gram starting dosage.

but the taste really isnt good. i usually just chuck it down mixed in some water.
>>
I noticed when I took it that my leg was really jittery.

That was literally the only thing that it did to me. And I've used it about 4 times, all the same.
>>
>>122156617
Shit sucks dick, just do heroin.
>>
>>122159290
>replacing optiates with an opiate that is more addictive and less effective in suppressing pain
You are not the brightest candle on the cake, Tyrone.
>>
>>122156401
The DEA already did shut it down in late 2016, then they got a lot of complaints from people and became cucked. Now it's legal again.
>>
Shit's good desu, a small dose and it's a stimulant while larger doses are sedating, bretty comfy feeling too
>>
>>122156654

>headache

You are taking too much.

The thing about Kratom, is that it is subtle. Think of it like taking caffeine. A slight mood enhancer, and not bad for easing minor pain.

Addiction potential is there, avoid extracts.

I cannot even imagine taking enough of it to get to the point where you are having withdrawals.
>>
I worked with a girl who was so addicted to those "Viva Zen" shots from gas stations

Bitch would spend like $30 or more on them every day
>>
Shit sucks. Mild opiate high followed by twitchy paranoia and the strong sensation you're about to have a seizure (and apparently some people do). And the withdrawals are awful even if you only take it a few times.

Don't touch this shit.
>>
i'm a daily kratom user, 3 grams is my normal dose. for me, it's a way to be more motivated and positive, relaxed and enjoy a very slight euphoric high. the obvious comparison is opioids. it's addictive but the withdrawals aren't too bad and can almost be completely eliminated with phenibut. i'm not gonna act like i don't take it purely for escapism because i hate my life but hey, there's much worse shit out there
>>
File: eternal anglo wank.jpg (474 KB, 1000x1352)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>122159296
lol ok cuckstria
>>
Tried Kratom twice. From "top tier" sellers according to Reddit's list of quality. Took a mega dose each time.

Did practically nothing. Felt bad the next day. There was no good feeling in it.
>>
>>122156401
HOW MANY SCOOPS
>>
can it help me kick my drinkin habit? Ive tried just drinking coffee but after a bad couple days at work I hit the bottle again.
>>
>>122159988
Probably not. Think of it like trying to substitute weed for booze. It doesn't really work and can go really wrong even though there is potential to drink much less by getting messed up in part on something else.
>>
>>122156401
... I thought your government was cracking down on it last year?
>>
Worse withdrawals than heroin and oxymorphone. Anxiety for months afterward, wouldn't do it.
>>
Kratom is amazing, you cucks are either making shit up or had a friend taking ''''''kratom'''''' ''''''''extracts''''''' like an idiot
>>
>>122159988
it has gotten people off heroin so i'd say yes. weather or not it can fill whatever void your alcoholism is filling i dunno, but it'll definitely help
>>
>>122160633
Alcoholism winds up being a physical addiction. Even if you don't want to drink it you still have to. The worst is when you have to start planning out your life to make sure you're sober enough to get more before you run out.

It's a pretty shitty place to wind up.
>>
>>122156401
Why can't drugged faggot niggers degenerates go back to /b/ where they belong?
>>
>>122161023
why can't pussy ass neckbeards stop being so triggered by plants? fucking monkey HUEHUEHUE
>>
File: 1492318711699.png (74 KB, 202x229)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>122157884
Get some better quality stuff, use less water, and use a shaker bottle.

The taste going down isn't great, but that numby aftertaste is amazing.

>>122158915
Not at all like modafanil. Actually euphoric.

>>122158921
>Phenibut can kill ya if you fuck around with it

What? Who are these people dying from phenibut? I mean fuck dude, water can kill you if you take too much.

>>122159622
>The DEA already did shut it down in late 2016, then they got a lot of complaints from people and became cucked. Now it's legal again.

I don't think they actually did. They were going to, but didn't. Two coworkers were taking it then and stopped at that time because they thought it was going to be banned. They said the withdrawals were horrible. I think they are just pussies. At least pussies as far as withdrawals go. They are both certified bad asses (Former high level fighters). I didn't think the withdrawal was too bad, but I've gone through opiate and benzo withdrawals.

>>122159779
It's amazing that people are too stupid to buy Kratom on the internet and buy it in person instead.

>>122159766
>he thing about Kratom, is that it is subtle. Think of it like taking caffeine. A slight mood enhancer, and not bad for easing minor pain.

Not if you take enough of it. I mostly find it inconsistent.

>>122159925
How much?
>>
>>122156401

>How long before the DEA shuts it down?

They already did, but then walked it back.
>>
>>122161110
>>>/b/
Hippie cancer, you have to go back
>>
>>122161258
I smell newfag
>>
File: 1451931747868.gif (277 KB, 240x287)
277 KB
277 KB GIF
>>122160346
>Worse withdrawals than heroin and oxymorphone. Anxiety for months afterward, wouldn't do it.

Not from my experience, but my kratom habit wasn't anywhere as bad as my opiate habit.

Just don't take and everyday and don't do multiple doses. It's pretty easy.
>>
>>122160346

How much were you taking, and how many doses / day?
>>
>>122156401
Might be useful if you're a heroin addict or some shit
I tried it for a few weeks and heres what happened

>dizzy
>nauseous
>lost track of time entirely (I turned a 15 minute break at work into a 30 minute break and got in trouble)
>could never sleep

You get a mild chill effect for about an hour but it's barely noticable.

don't bother with this shit
>>
>>122160932
I knew a guy who would buy cheap-ass Tremblay beers (Cases of 28) and literally just drink through that all day. The way he figured, he was "sober enough" to drive his car 2km to the convenience store, beer in hand, to pick up a few more cases.
>>
>>122159988

You should see a doctor about your drinking habit. They can actually help you.
>>
File: 1471739724361.png (13 KB, 530x492)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>122161323

>Just don't take and everyday and don't do multiple doses.
>telling an addict not to get addicted
>>
unless you have actually become addicted to kratom, please don't say it's addictive. I have quit easily multiple times, dosing these days for exam season but it's not a hard drug. it's about as addictive as beer or coffee, if you obsess over it obviously you can become dependent but it's not the nature of the drug. i've found candy and soda harder to quit
>>
>>122156617
It smells like diesel, tastes like diesel, feels like you just smoked diesel.
It's pretty shit, something lowlifes in rehabs turn to because it isn't tested for and is "similar" to weed. ISIS has their jihados smoke it for combat.
>>
>>122159988
No This is exactly why I started trying it
I wouldn't consider myself an alcoholic since I only drink about 5-6 beers a day but I just ended up taking the kratom while drinking and it would make me feel like absolute fucking shit the next day. like I would literally get out of bed and be so dizzy I fell headfirst into a wall
>>
Only degenerated faggots needs drugs
>>
>>122156401
it will be illegal once big pharma cant profit off of it
>>
>>122161733
That's kind of low. I wouldn't want alcoholism to get so widespread and normalized that we have to start doing breath test lockouts in all the cars and at the entrances to all the stores.

The need to keep up appearances at least is a healthy one.
>>
>>122157884
anything chocolate + shaker bottle and it's literally enjoyable at best or slightly meh at worst

personally i use about 1/4th a cup of chocolate almond milk. i used to use regular milk but shaker bottles cause milk to foam into this obnoxious to drink shit
>>
>>122156790
It acts on the opioid receptors in your brain and has similar, although not nearly as intense, withdrawl.

It's a lame drug anyway. My brother likes it a lot. I don't get it but I've never been a drug guy.
>>
>>122161581
Why the fuck would you use a new drug at work before you known how your body will handle it? Absolute retard.
>>
File: IMG_0677.jpg (37 KB, 331x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Anyone wanna buy some off me I got extra
>>
>>122161133
>Who are these people dying from phenibut?

It's gabba-agonist withdrawal that gets marked as the cause of death.
>>
>>122163038
You'd have better luck peddling to highschool kids, since anyone can buy like 100 grams of the stuff for 20 bux online
>>
>>122163038
Not really. I've got a bunch stashed away that is so valueless I'm too lazy to get it out so I can use it up and not be found as a degenerate with a kratom stash some day.

But I think I've come up with a way to make it fun enough to bother using up. I'm going to try using it up during cooking binges, since I tend to get bored of chopping after about an hour.
>>
>>122159988
How about stop being such an autistic faggot and justo stop drinking the watery jew?
>>
>>122157833
>>122157124
>>122156965

It is addictive, but much much less addictive than traditional opiates. Withdrawls from it are non-existant with light use and even with heavy use they pale in comparison to something like percocet.

Its helped me a lot. Ive stopped drinking all together and I feel a lot better. It doesnt fuck you up or make you crazy. It seems too good to be true honestly but right now I really like Kratom.
>>
>>122163633
by the way, I like to mix it with almond milk in a little mason jar and shake it up. Thats the best way to take it ive found. Lots of people use chocolate milk as well but that foams up a lot.
>>
>>122159988
Yes it can, it helped me stop drinking basically all together. Its much much much better than a drinking habit. Try it, it might work for you.
>>
File: 1467939941177.jpg (142 KB, 1102x1199)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>122159950
8 SCOOPS C'MON MAN
>>
does it make your shit turn into to dry solid brown rocks like opiates do?
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (87 KB, 600x670)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
99$ a kilo hit me up plebs
>>
Idiots all. Must be mixed with orange juice.You must secure top tier shit like Meing da or elephant from reliable source that does not put additives.I cant believe people smoke it. I've been doing it for years with no downside. I even quite drinking 3 years ago and I am a Marine Vet, potato nigger from Boston that was suckled on Jamison with plenty of reasons to be drunk. If the DEA does schedule 1 I will drink and shoot again, no doubt.
>>
>>122163098
Oh, so what you're telling me is that it is safer than alcohol. Thanks.
>>
>>122163924
Yes it does
>>
>>122164089
does orange juice like make it more potent or something
>>
I used it for about 6 months and I can say that the only side effects i found were dehydration, and tolerance buildup.
At first, one scoop did the trick but by the 5th month, I was taking two and a half.
I guess the correct way to take it is to cycle on and off, but I don't care enough to do that.
Other than that, great as a preworkout.
>>
File: 1470536238867.jpg (9 KB, 209x241)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>122164089
>Yes goyim make sure to mix sugar into your drugs
>>
>>122164295
I personally don't feel it as much when I workout on it.
>>
>>122156617
It is an opiate so it feels like an opiate.
>>
>>122156401
Just use phenibut

Gives you a good bonor too
>>
>>122164089
>I switched one drug for another look how cool I am
seriously hope you inject a deadly dose of fentanyl you junkie scourge

>plenty of reasons to be drunk
We all have reasons to succumb, only the weak do. You must be purged.
>>
>>122156790
It is an opiate. Of course it's addictive. It is safer than most though, since it doesnt cause suppress breathing, and it appears to be very hard to OD on. Otherwise it is an opiate, so expect people who use it daily to be pieces of shit.
>>
>>122163720
It has to be mixed with orange juice to increase the potency.
>>
>>122156617

it feels very similar to an opiate, but not as good and the pain relief aspect isn't as strong either
>>
>>122164242
supposedly citric acid acts as a potentiator or something (makes it stronger/last longer), such i've read on r/kratom/, but never cared enough to add to my kratom routine
>>
>>122157687
Cannabis and psychedelics. Cocaine, opiates, and alcohol are junky tier forms consciousness alteration.
>>
>>122163970
ive sold kilos for 175 on craigslist...5 an ounce all the way up
>>
When DEA was going to schedule it I bought 6 kilograms. I use it three days a week, it's great. It's not really addictive if you have even a little bit of self control, especially compared to other drugs. The high is laid back but not overwhelming like OxyContin. Use it a few days a week and you will be fine, the cravings aren't strong. If you use it daily eventually you will have to go through withdrawal but it's not bad compared to OxyContin or heroin. I'm a former OC/heroin addict and this stuff has done wonders in keeping me sober.
>>
You guys are a bunch of junkies. Why don't you just huff some jenkem, I hear it gets you high as fuck.

Just kill yourselves retards.
>>
>>122165351
This is why I think it's overall a good thing to keep legal.

It doesn't really do much and nobody is going to get in to trouble with it short of being utterly depraved, yet it does "something" enough to help some of the reprobates from going off the deep end.
>>
>>122165364
NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
>>122165351
>keeping sober
>on drugs

Wew lad
>>
>>122156401
Kratom ruined my normie friend's life

I wouldn't do it, guys, it's still an opioid and will lead to pills

a v o i d
>>
>>122165364
based leaf

nu-pol degenerates by the day with every redditcuck who stumbles in here

sad sad tbqhwyf
>>
>>122165683
Nigger, do you even jenkem?
>>
>>122156617
Kratom is to oxycodone what caffeine is to methamphetamine.

>>122157687
Magnesium too.

>>122160346
>Worse withdrawals than heroin and oxymorphon

Literally every person who says this went straight from pills/heroin to kratom then tried to taper. or go cold turkey. You are still withdrawing from the original addiction when you do that. Kratom withdrawal itself is nothing like those drugs.

>>122159622
They tried to make it schedule I but tons of people wrote to their senators and the AKA (American Kratom Assoc.) hired one of the best lawyers in the country and the DEA agreed to put a pause on their emergency scheduling to allow for public hearing. Lots of vendors stepped up and donated, and made it so a % of purchased went to AKA, and of course lots of people donated 5-10 bucks here and there which helped them a ton.

>>122165855
huff jenk erryday
>>
>>122164201
Alcohol withdrawal can kill you. Kratom withdrawal will make you restless for 2-3 days then back to normal.
>>
>>122165787
I can't stand it here anymore, it's always the americans too, they make fun of us but don't realized how faggy and retarded they are themselves.

They just regurgitate maymays in an attempt to fit in, but the visage slips when they do these self improvement threads, or when you post about dead shitskins.

They need to rename this website tumblr 2.0
>>
Enough bullshit posting can someone please tell me the best strain for staying calm and focused? Thanks goys
>>
>>122164242
It is a waste to not use OJ.
>>
Kratom is great for coming off of Oxycontin or Suboxone or any other opiates. But if youve never had a serious drug problem dont try to start one. Kratom is a miracle for people who seriously want to get clean, but cant go cold turkey because of work, family, ect... Kratom should really only be used as a bridge to sobriety, unless you have great will power i suppose.
>>
>>122164295
Always motivates me to work out as well.
>>
>>122166010
>Alcohol withdrawal can kill you

Nice alternative fact.
>>
File: bAKED.jpg (44 KB, 600x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>122165364
WE WANT KRATOM

NOT SHIT

Anyways enjoy your shit fetish leaf
>>
File: 1318615228151.jpg (10 KB, 313x378)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Jesus fucking Christ, if you're so weak as to get "addicted"(most of you cock-gobblers don't understand what addiction actually is) to fucking kratom of all things, you're probably too much of a pain in the ass to stay alive.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>122166408
It can, though.
>>
>>122166100
Honestly I never noticed a difference between strains, aside from potency. I always found maeng da to be the best all around strain.
>>
Post the best strain and color for calmness and focus. If you dont you are a fag
>>
>>122156617
It's shit. It tastes like rancid vomit and you have to eat a lot of it to get any effect. Once it kicks in, it's a really dirty high and it goes away the moment you eat something. People lamenting its banning just need to get poppy seeds or some of that plentiful and cheap heroin going around and stop whining.
>>
>>122166408
It's a potent GABAnergic and will cause seizure and death if an alcoholic stops drinking cold turkey. That's why alcoholics shake so much when they first wake up.

Alcohol withdrawals kills via the exact same mechanism as benzo withdrawal, and its why benzos are often prescribed to alcoholics entering treatment.
>>
>>122156401
I'll stick with my fermented Jew.
>>
>>122165786
GATEWAY DRUG
A
T
E
W
A
Y

D
R
U
G
>>
>>122166096
basically every burger post ITT is some kind of opioid addict. 4 years ago they would have all been told the same thing, essentially this - >>122164490

now they all circle-jerk each other and pretend like its ok to be a bunch of junkies

its fucking gross

what the fuck happened to America, but more importantly why are all you junkies here?
>>
>>122166462
It's not shit, it's H2S gas retard. Anyways, probably better off, jenkem is for real gangstas not plebbit soft bodies like you.
>>
>>122164490
Canadians are badass. So smooth and creamy.
>>
ITT: People who know next to nothing beyond a quick google search become experts on a plant that has barely been researched in a medical setting.

Kratom has never killed, it shows lots of potential for medical use (it can replace a significant portion of the pharm market) and it is one of the best treatment options for opiate addiction. No wonder there are so many shills and people who have bought into the shilling.

Synthetic mitragynine is already in the works and being patented. This is the same story as marijuana, it is a cheap market disruptor and, therefore, suppressed and attacked.
>>
>>122166704

Hey faggot why dont you shut up and post the best strain of kratom to stay calm and alert.
>>
>>122156401

Hopefully it gets banned soon, it's degenerate.
>>
>>122166685
This is what normies look like, they have to be constantly high to deal with their dead end jobs. They brag about popping xanex too. It's crazy.
>>
>>122166813
Sure thing pal, it's called jenkem, I got a fresh batch for you, gotta be careful though, it's only for cool people who can handle their "shit".
>>
>>122156617
I use it as an antidepressant. 3 capsules every day and I feel good and ready to do shit instead of sitting inside all day shit posting or playing video game. You get a light body high like an opiate, but nothing extreme.
>>
>>122165351
This helps people with chronic pain that don't want opioides. It has legit uses.
>>
>>122156652
Chemical it's not. At least no more than caffeine. If you do get addicted like an idiot (one dose 1-3 days a week and you should be fine) it's only ~ 5 days of a kinda of annoying headache.
>>
>>122167005

>Needs to get high to function

You're a fucking loser degenerate scum.
>>
>>122166837
A friend gave me a whole xanny bar once just to see what would happen.

I don't really remember most of it, but everything seemed OK, and my friends told me I was unusually sociable and pleasant. It's kind of scary to think people go around on things like this as a lifestyle.
>>
>>122167023

What the fuck are you saying kratom causes nausea. I want shit to stay calm and focused NOT SICK NIGGER SO Y DONT U JUST SAY WHAT STRAIN TO GET AND WHERE TO BUY IT
>>
the website I buy it from also sells phenibut, which is far superior. Kratom makes me feel sick

some fags will say that phenibut has side effects or is addictive, don't listen to them they are weak faggots, I have taken it 1-5 times a month for years and have never felt any negative side affects
>>
>>122159766
This. Keep your dose low. It has a ceiling, no point in taking a lot. If you are used to hard stuff you will be disappointed in this. Kratom is to H as caffeine is to cocaine.
>>
>>122159888
You fucked up if you have a seizure. Don't mix drugs kiddo.
>>
>>122165786
Not opioid. Same genus as coffee.
>>
>>122167220
You know what's crazy? I have constant chest pains from ulcers and acid reflux. You know what I take for it? Nothing because I'm not a pussy.

All you degenerate plebbitors need to sober the fuck up, bunch of pussies. Don't come back until you tried some h2s gas fagmo.
>>
>>122159925
>Took a mega dose each time.
Never, ever do this. You will feel like shit.
>>
>>122165779
Kratom is to OxyContin what caffeine is to Methamphetamine. IS it a drug? Yes. Will it ruin your life and hurt others around you? No. Can there be benefit to using wisely? Yes.
>>
>>122167208
Not to function, but to see any bright side to life really. I've struggled with existential issues my whole life. Kratom helps me focus on the here and now more.
>>
>>122167594

Turn to Jesus Christ and you will experience more focus, and inner peace than any degenerate drug will make you feel.
>>
>>122167497
That could lead to chronic health problems due to the corrosive nature of stomach acid. You could use baking soda as a neutralizing agent, and then apply hot pepper to increase bloodflow for healing any resultant tissue damage while at the same time being a pain suppressant.
>>
>>122160346

1/10
>>
>>122160305
They dropped it. It helps recovering addicts and has shown no ill side effects when taken alone. As a result it is a better alternative to harder ones. Though both "sides" agree more research is needed, but there has not yet been shown a good reason to regulate it.
>>
>>122167678
I ponder the existence of a higher power a lot, but don't see a reason to put it's identity into such a small bubble.
>>
>>122167678
>Hey Jesus, how's it going?
>Hey, can you help with the constant agony from nerve damage? No? Well, shit.
>>
>>122161023
Advil and the like is worthless for me for pain. Pot makes me retarded. Kratom doesn't effect me in any real way but helps with pain.
>>
>>122166798
People on Kratom have high functionality, even at high doses. It actually helps many people with psychological blocks like anxiety or depression. Many who take kratom feel the urge to work harder and longer, it is similar in effect to coffee but without the scatterbrain of caffeine.

Kratom shouldn't be mixed with alcohol, this is where the problem is. It even helps people quit drinking and smoking cigs. There is a lot of potential here, despite the moralists that say otherwise here.

The usefulness varies person to person, some and even many will get nothing out of it, but some will benefit greatly. Just like every other useful drug available. Most will not benefit from anti-biotics, but it could really help some people. That is what it means to have a useful drug.
>>
File: baller.jpg (184 KB, 1680x1029)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>122167497
Nobody cares. We know you're too poor to afford kratom.

Fuck off and suffer, this is a kratom thread. This isn't time to sit and bitch about your problems and how you dont do drugs, you pussy
>>
>>122167886
>>122167821

Get off my board and go back to plebbit you degenerate junkies. You're not white if you do drugs.
>>
>>122161133
>numby aftertaste is amazing.
No. Nothing about it is in any way good. It is by far the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth.
>>
>>122167564
this
>>
File: kek3.jpg (159 KB, 584x838)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>http://meridianbotanicals.com

>https://meridianbotanicals.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=243

Apparently the owner is some sort of autist, as this website has more kratom strains and herbal oddities than any other on the web.

I hear he browses /pol/ too, but could just be a rumor...

>Whites = energy

> Greens = mood, sometimes energy, other times sedation

> Reds = pain and relaxation

Definitely somewhat habit forming. More like a hybrid of a stimulant with short acting serotonin and opioid based activity. Withdrawal is somewhat balanced between all of these properties rather than purely opiate like pharmaceuticals.

I prefer the other psychoactive herbs myself, they are essentially esoteric old world drugs. Huge variety of activity, especially if you stack them correctly.
>>
>>122164721
>Im the authority on which drugs people should use
Fuck off.
>>
>>122160346
Lies. I do a dose every 2-3 days for two months and take a month off. Nothing worth noting.
>>
>>122167944
I have noticed a natural decrease in drinking since I started taking kratom. I will get home and MAYBE have a single beer. Before I would have at least 3 a night and on my days off I'd start drinking as soon as I woke up. Now I just take kratom, go lift, and go out for a hike or drive somewhere.
>>
>>122156401
I suggest trying it, it's pretty good and I done quite a lot. I have never had any of these side effects of nausea and the experience has always been good no matter how many I take. I work as an engineer and I do it at work sometimes to help keep me calm and working like a zombie.
>>
>>122159205
Not real krarom there lad
>>
>>122162025
You're thinking of synthetic cannabinoids. Kratom is related to the coffee plant and gives opiate like effects. You take orally not smoke it.
>>
>>122168000
>You're not white if you do drugs.
Have I got news for you. The rising drug epidemic is in many ways tied to the rising income inequality among the white working class. THe more their jobs leave the country the more chronic pain they'll get. With the loss of transportation jobs in the very near future due to Tesla and all of them will lead to a FAR GREATER EPIDEMIC because transportation is literally what half of the male workforce is involved in. SUICIDE EPIDEMIC INCOMING BUCKO.
>>
>>122161581
You have an extreme sensitivity to it. Some people do. Out of 9 people I know IRL one is like you. Keep doses low.
>>
>>122168325
>Krarom
>kraroro
>krararam
>kraram
You are making words up like a faggot.
>>
People who have never tried kratom have no business commenting about it, it is safer and milder than caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol, yet the holier-than-thou hypocrites bashing it here will do those three without thinking about it.
>>
>>122162775
It's mild enough that it helps without interfering with your day. It's like drinking an energy drink when you are tired.
>>
>>122168255
My friend did it once because he bought a bong and the dude gave him a free bag and he had a nasty comedown for a few hour s until he fell asleep but when he woke up he was fine.
>>
>>122168081
>I prefer the other psychoactive herbs myself, they are essentially esoteric old world drugs. Huge variety of activity, especially if you stack them correctly.
Name them plz
>>
>>122157944
Hardest to get? Literally walk up to any senior hand them enough for the pack and they'd get it.
Alcohol you find a bum give him a couple extra bucks so he can get himself something.
>>
>>122161783
LOL!
My scheme (successful so far) has been to rather than increasing the intervals at which i consume the product to instead decrease the dosage of the product consumed at every interval. It's Genius!
>>
>>122168674
He was probably expecting it to be like a real deal drug. It's not. It's so mild that you have to abuse yourself into getting messed up withdrawal symptoms from it.

Seems to be a common mistake for people just looking to get high.
>>
>>122166813
Maeng da small dose helps to boost energy, larger dose to experience euphoria and manage pain. Malaysian is cheaper and almost as good.
White strains are usually for boost while red is more mellow.Green is a balance.
>>
>>122162025
I swear to fucking god i wish i had some coca plant to chew on.
>>
>in the middle of the biggest opiate crisis in world history
>DEA is trying to ban the leaf which helps people safely get off opiates

Kratom is going to be illegal within a year. The DEA already tried to make it schedule one.
>>
>>122156652
>>122157124
>>122158506
>>122159474
DEA-IDF out in force.
you boys find some extra funding?
>>
File: awoo3.png (1.38 MB, 1200x900)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>122156617
Its good shit man

I used to take white kratom for work whenever I could barely get out of bed, it feels like adderall (in the relaxed way that someone like me with adhd feels it) and good coffee put together

Red kratom I keep hearing is a lot like a typical opioid, but it just feels like comfy

It makes you feel so unwound and comfy that even if you couldnt sleep on it you'll feel just as rested as you would from a nap when you lay down because you're just that comfortable

All of them help with body pain in general (although red helps the most), and it makes cuddling feel so good that it could make anyone touchy feely
>>
>>122168955
I wouldn't be shocked. It's not popular enough to garner any real resistance to its criminalization. It's already illegal in some states
>>
>>122168274
good to hear, keep it up.
There are so few deterrents to alcohol and so many alcoholics.. I know people who have quit drinking cometely after they started taking kratom. Saves a lot of money too
>>
>>122167239
CAUSE THEY ALL DO NIGGER.

Every person is different. Nausea means you took too much. It take ~20 min to kick in. So start slow. The grapefruit juice makes it more potent as well as helping with nausea. Indo yellow is a nice "soft" strain that is good for starters. Red dragon powder (Mitagyna speciosa) from Krakons kratom is also a good one. It's stronger though so watch the dose.

Oh, and I meant """TSP"""" NOT TBS HOLY FUCK I"M RETARDED. Pack it though.
>>
Just be careful of gas station Kratom, that is often adulterated with synthetics that can be dangerous. Buy wholesale or from a reputable dealer.

The gas station garbage gives it a bad name and that is why people associate it with spice incense.
>>
>>122167497
Cries about heartburn and lives in Canada. Life will not get better for you.
>>
>>122156617
Make a disgusting tea out of it. 1-1.5 TSP, depending on strain. Drink half, wait 40min. Drink 2nd half. Grapefruit juice helps a lot with nausea. Don't mix with any other opioids/opiates.
>>
>>122169385
I would stop completely but I just really like beer. I've got a dogfish head Palo santo brown ale in my fridge right now that I'm stoked to open sometime this weekend. Don't really care for hard liquor or wine anymore unless someone pulls out a really nice bottle
>>
>>122159988
Yes it can.

t. Former alcohol dependent man who used to drink 1.75L of liquor every two days.

Haven't drank in over a year.
>>
>>122158778
It had a caffeine effect on me also, then after about 30 mins of the second dose I ever took, I felt super sick. I felt like I was about to faint. I felt weak for like 3 hours after. I'm sticking to weed.
>>
>>122167681
I don't need fucking drugs, I get high on knowledge, bitch.
>>
>>122156617
I took some and went to work and was flirting with girls. Second time I took too much and I was nodding off like a junkie. I also was puking my guts out that second time. To be honest I would do it again but that puking episode has made me never want to taste that shit ever again. It tastes horrible by the way.
>>
>>122169881
Did you just call baking soda and hot peppers drugs?

Because you are right in my opinion. But I think if simple, harmless DIY doesn't work then you probably do have a chronic condition that merits the advice of a medical expert of your choice.
>>
>>122168674
He took too much and had a "hang over". Taking the right amount if very important. And remember it's a plant. 10g one strain =/= 10 grams of even the same strain. Major downside with "natural" anything.
>>
>>122160346
I saw that episode of Dr Phill on youtube. too funny shill fuk.
>>
>>122170045
Acid reflux is caused by being fat and having a leaky stomach valve. You can't die from it, it's just extremely painful.

Seriously, stop doing fucking drugs you faggot.
>>
>>122169849
Like sop many others you took too much. Why can't people google shit ffs? It has antagonistic alkaloids that make you feel sick if you fuck up.
>>
>>122170072
Yeah I take 3 capsules of Bali and it's perfect. 3 capsules of maeng da will hit me a little too hard though, and the Thai strain makes me way to jittery
>>
File: rake-034.jpg (126 KB, 450x450)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>122169881
>>
kratom always makes me feel like shit, and i've experimented with a few strains and doses. Is there a particular strain that works well as a stimulant?
>>
>>122170072
But I took one pill the first time and felt nothing. The second time I took two, felt super energized for about 30 mins then I crashed badly. So I'm concerned with the dosage idk what I did wrong.
>>
>>122170407
I'm stingy af so I make tea out of it. Where do you buy your capsules?
>>
>>122170328
It can lead to more complicated problems, like your stomach acid coming all the way up to degrade your ability to swallow or notice that it's leaking in to your lungs and killing you with a combination of tissue damage and pneumonia.

That's more like stuff to worry about when you're old, but when you're old that's what you'll be left with to worry about. It's the sort of thing you should try to get sorted out before it has time to do the things that chronic things do.
>>
>>122170509
Urban ice organix. It's a little spendy but I have the funds for it and trust them. They always send a sample of a different blend with any order as well which is pretty nice.
>>
>>122156401
it can make you itchy and cause stomach problems other than that looks legit
>>
>>122166577
Super green Malaysia from Gaia botanicals.
>>
>>122170491
If your standard for as stimulant is harder than banging down ES or a cup of coffee in the morning then you're probably barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>122170491
up or down depends on dosage only.
>>
>>122170495
Well for one pills are a bit iffy. For beginers buy the raw powder of a decent "chill" strain and make a tea with say .5TSPs. Add another .25TSPs every 40 min. Remember it's weak like caffeine and has a ceiling. IT can be very effective but you need to take it slow. Taking on a full stomach will make it weaker, but you won't feel sick as often. Antacid taken 30min before can help too. Taken with grapefruit juice or, if you hate that nasty crap OJ will help. IMO make the tea WITH OJ or grapefruit juice not water, let cool, and drink.
>>
>>122170593
You know what else cures chronic health problems when you are old? DEATH.
>>
>>122170684
>blend
I mean strain. The last sample I got for them was called cascade blend though. It's a lot cheaper than bali and I kind of dig it.
>>
>>122170887
>>122170495
Every 30min*, my bad.
>>
>>122156401
>How long before the DEA shuts it down?
they tried in october
>>
>>122170917
>DEATH
That's what I've been trying to help you avoid mate, in addition with better quality of life in the meanwhile.

Don't forget that /pol/ is a Christian board. You can ask Jesus to heal all your problems and maybe that will work. But anyway we are called to minister to the sick.
>>
>>122170684
Thanks.
>>
>>122165085
not bad so 75 profit?
>>
>>122170684
How many do you take for one dose?
>>
>>122169241
Their first attempt got shot down but everyone in the kratom community is waiting for them to try some bullshit again. People need to start buying 2 kilos every month and stock up.
>>
>>122171109
If you knew anything about string theory or metaphysics you would realize we are already dead because time doesn't exist.

Put that drug in your p-hole retarded nigger jewfag.
>>
I have tried it, favorite was white vein, not addicting at all for me, but really man it should be used for healing, you cant take this shit everyday, I mean you can, maybe before you go to sleep or something to calm you down, but I know faggots who take it before they wake up, which I do not get. Stopped doing it.
>>
>>122156617
It got me off painkillers. I don't take it anymore but I only took the red strain it got rid off the cravings almost entirely. Id say it's an invaluable resource that can be used safely to get degenerates off opiates.
>>
>>122156401
Is thats O'boy
>>
File: IMG_0695.png (273 KB, 434x428)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
I have ADHD bad and I noticed best results wiTh green.

Red is for sleepy time

White for working out

Don't listen I o anyone else but me I know my Kratom I ain't no stupid normies
>>
>>122171318
>>122170684
Nvm, I'm an idiot.
>>
>>122170495
Go to reddit kratom page. It's literally the only decent thing about that garbage ass site but that sub is very, very helpful even though it's filled with faggots. You can still get decent information from there because everyone is ready to spoonfeed anyone who posts a "new to kratom" post.
>>
>>122171318
One serving is two capsules, I take 3. The capsules are 500? mg a piece. Like I said though, it really depends on the strain. I've never felt very nauseous from any of them at only 3. Just get sort of uncomfortable with the stronger strains.
>>
>>122171417
>time doesn't exist.
Christians already know that. We live in the temporal world. God exists outside of time. I don't know what your point is other than perhaps that you prefer death to life, and that's doesn't make much rational sense from a consideration of the processes that result in life as we know it.
>>
>>122169692
Wouldn't grapefruit juice massivly increase the bio availability?
>>
>>122170684
Urban ice organic has some of the shittiest kratom I've ever tried. They also sell 125g for like $40. You can get 1000g for ~$100 of kratom that's 100x better from Gaia botanical, motark kratom, or socal herbal remedies.
>>
>>122156401
where do i get this stuff?
>>
>>122170328

it's caused by GMO crops, did it exist like it does now before GMO crops?

no, it didn't
>>
>>122171907
Buy from wholesale on facebook. It's pretty easy to fond a good vendor. Swim buys it for $60/kg free shipping straight from Sumatra.
>>
>>122171345

they won't be able to schedule it without major gibs to the mormon pedos, they run the supplement biz in the US so they see this as an attack on their lolita farming
>>
>>122171907
Really? It's the only site I've tried. I'll give the others a shot next time I need more.
>>
>>122172193
damn 60kg? name source pleez
>>
>>122156617
Ignore the haters. There is no withdrawal unless your a sensitive 13 yr old. Taken for 2 years daily no negative things happen if I run out for a week or two. It reduces pain sensations and also the general sensation of touch it to the extent it makes jacking off last a long time like instead of 3 mins I can be 20. Only a few strains gave me wobbly eyes.
>>
>>122156617
When you take a bunch it feels like some kind of opiate high:
-you feel warm a fuzzy
-you feel relaxed

I end up almost puking as well, but hold it in.
The taste is disgusting but it's worth it.
>>
>>122171318
Hey, faggot. Don't get urban ice organic. It's over priced garbage.

Use: Gaia botanical, socal herbal remedies, or motark kratom.

Sometimes you have to search "speciosa" into the search bar on those sites as most sites that sell kratom don't advertise for it unless you use that search word.

Again, Reddit is shithole full of pussies but their kratom subreddit is very helpful to kratom noobs because they'll spoonfeed anyone who posts "new to kratom what should I do?"

>>122172243
Yes. Absolute garbage compared to other sites.
>>
>>122172193
>SWIM
lolol
>>
>>122172001
The "treatment" Omeprazole causes a lot of health problems too...
Problem >Reaction >Solution
>>
File: 1492802181254786123139.jpg (3.39 MB, 4032x3024)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB JPG
>>122156401
Kratom godtier tree. My supplier misspelled Vietnam Jesus Christ...
>>
>>122172303
>Taken for 2 years daily no negative things happen if I run out for a week or two

I have a hard time sleeping and get pissy as hell
>>
>>122171986
go to /r/kratom for decent vendor lists
>>
>>122171986
Online and headshops. I reccomend picking up a small bag from a headshop just to test it out. If you like it get iut online. I get mine from Galactic botanicals, but seeing as you're not a leaf, I'd find a euro vendor or go to
www.bikhuk.com
>>
>>122168255
>lies
Yes they are. Kratom is nothing short of a miracle for people trying to kick opiates. If you don't know, you don't know. Don't judge though, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>122156401
in Thailand I tried this many times. You take the leaves from the tree and just let them simmer for a while before drinking. Cant say on dosage but its kind of strong and you dont need many leaves to get really high. Really light on your feet, feel good opiat kind of feel, dizzy, nauseous. Dreaming state of mind. Addictive, can give you strong come down
>>
>>122156401
It's a poor-man's opioid substitute, and in my state it's totally illegal. Didn't used to be. Tried it once, didn't have any effect whatsoever.

If you're doing the herb thing, kava is way better, way more enjoyable, and way more legal.
>>
>>122172354
By garbage do you mean not as intense or what? I'm not really looking for an intense high, just the subtle lift from it.
>>
>>122171719
there are many potentiartors such as turmeric, grapefruit juice, agamatine powder.
>>
>>122172427
>white vein
Eh, not my favorite I usually go for blends or my vendors "maeng da"
>>
>>122172283
"Green Herbal" Is a good one. Most of them you have to transfer the money to with western union or something similar which is risky, but there is no reward without risk.
>>
>>77777777 kek
>>
>>122172695
What did you do with kava? I got a free sample of it and I figured what the hell why not, but I couldn't get it to do anything.
>>
>>122172695
>kava
I found out I was very allergic to kava, I had hives and my mouth went numb. Kava just feels like alcohol with an awful taste. Kratom and many opioids are very subtle, if you're not in pain (physically or mentally) you probably wont notice it much
>>
>>122172817
I love white veined. Much more stimulating and use it to work and concentrate harder.
>>
>>122173042
I mixed it with water, let it sit over night and shook it up every hour or so before. Strain it out and drink, it's not that great in my opinion
>>
>>122170779
>>122170849
I understand it's supposed to be a very mild but it only ever made me feel sleepy and nauseous, even in smaller doses. I dunno, maybe it's not for me.
>>
>>122164550
It definitely causes supressed breathing. Try and use it then go to sleep when you are still under the influence. Good luck falling to sleep when your body forgets to breathe.
>>
>>122172372
Glad someone got it
>>
>>122172817
My supplier has pretty much every type of kratom you could possibly get. Even yellow viened.
>>
>>122157884
Buy a small bottle of orange juice and shake it up. Easiest way to get it down.
>>
>>122173225
I find that is has no euphoria and doesn't work as well for kratom withdrawals. besides maeng da I like Green Malay as it's stimulating, pain releiving and euphoric
>>
>>122172354
Too fucking late, but thanks for the info. Next month lets hope I'm wiser.
>>
>>122173293
Probably. Bear in mind that the traditional use is to chew it to suffer doing zombie work. It's a low dose kind of a thing that's just there because why not for most people.

Seems the ones with legitimate major uses are reforming junkies or other people with specific problems, just like you'd expect to find with any medicine or drug.
>>
>>122172374
>Problem >Reaction >Solution

I love this place, every damn thing the first thing someone says is (((jew banker tactics)))
>>
>>122172193
>SWIM
Ah the good old days of bluelight and drugsforum
>>
>>122173042
I buy Gaia kava root capsules from my local grocery store. I like to pop two or three along with an energy drink (the Hippie Speedball, I call it).

Music euphoria, mental relaxation, calmness, anti-anxiety... all good stuff. I've been doing it off and on for about five years and it's the most reliably awesome mildly euphoric kind of stuff ever.

It's better for low-dose, "I am in control of my life as a functional human being" kind of stuff. If you want to go into other dimensions or numb yourself into a k-hole, I'd instead recommend something else, like a new hobby.

>>122173103
Mouth going numb is normal if you're just having the root without any kind of packaging/capsule. Hives, not so much.
>>
>>122158099
Lmao anxiety. Just admit you don't like doing stuff like the rest of us. We power through anyway.
>>
>>122173488
my top ways
9 oz to 10grams kratom shaken up in either oj or chocolate milk or even silent. Also good is like 4g in a normal yogurt serving
>>
>>122173522
Green malay is a good choice. I usex to hate white veined and loved red veined strains like red veined indo supreme, but since i switched suppliers this guy's white veined kratom is very impressive and now i prefer white over red.
>>
I've been using it daily for years. I guess I'm addicted to it because I do withdraw if I stop abruptly. Its really no big fucking deal though. I do it intentionally a couple times a year just to make sure I can and its never been that hard. I just cut my dose in half for a week, next week quit. You yawn a lot for about 3 days and might be irritable. I only use about 6 grams a day though. There are plenty of people out there that do 20-50 daily. They are mostly ex opiate abusers and they are trying to get that feeling back. I think all the horror stories you hear about kratom withdrawal come from people in this category.

The high is mild. That is why it is easy to quit. The drugs that cause intense craving when you quit are drugs that cause intense high when you take them. I use it for ADD and anxiety. Also drink a lot less since I've been doing it, and never smoke pot anymore.
>>
>>122173103
kava kava is nasty stuff I can't believe people like it kratom is way less nasty
>>
File: 1486706949746.jpg (715 KB, 2473x1814)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
>>122156401
the DEA already shut it down but they were forced to change their policy by popular appeal

Kratom is great though. I would use it more frequently but I'm a poorfag and kratom has short duration, so I usually use phenibut instead.

>>122157124
it's not an opiate you dumb kike. it's in the same family as coffee
>>
>>122173624
Yeah, I think it's great for oxy cases or whatever. Hopefully it can be applied in a more scientific manner and save lives instead of the DEA pulling that emergency scheduling shit again
>>
>>122173525
I'm the guy who suggested the site, and after some research the only negative reviews were over head shop sales that probably sat around too long. It is seemingly over priced I guess though. I'm going to try a couple of the other sites the guy suggested next time too just to find out
>>
>>122174091
Kava kava is a depressant as well. Idk why that guy says its better than kratom. Its like comparing an orange to broccoli anyway. The effects of the drugs arent even comparable.
>>
>>122174091
Yeah, I found Kava tastes like how old lady perfume smells. The smell of it now makes me nauseous. Kratom is an acquired taste though, I thought it was nasty at first, but now that I'm dependent it tastes really good, especially if I'm sick
>>
The DEA only targets drugs black people and Democrat voters use.
>>
>>122174177
It works on the mu opioid receptors it's an Opioid.
>>
>>122174360
I'm only speaking from my own experiences. Tried kratom, had pretty much zero effect. Knowing it's supposed to be an opioid analogue, was figuring on it being a depressant as well.

Some people just experience paradoxical effects. Stimulants calm me down. I'm one of those people.
>>
>>122174510
no, retard. opioids are derived from opium or opium-like substances.
>>
>>122156401

Dosages matter for your BMI.

Don't take more than one Dosage every other day, and you'll avoid addiction.

It's a plant.
>>
>>122174472
Not true. Rush Limbaugh famously get way fucked up on opiates to the point of needing high tech hearing implants to continue doing his radio show.

Drugs are an equal opportunity employer, and the discussion of how to balance relatively harmless recreational use against real problems is a very important one to have.
>>
>>122174510
No its not retard. It tricks your mind thinking its an opioid. Research harder.
>>
>>122173664
Not what I meant, but I get you. It's just that the holy trinity doesn't like being interrupted. Symptom treatment is a big market here, if you have a drug that treats a symptom AND creates more symptoms which you then sell more drugs to treat, you win.
>>
>>122174654
Lol i called him a retard too. Fucking canadians man...
>>
>>122174314
Most of the other sites you can get 250grams for $25.00. Which is, what, 500 pills?
>>
Took it like 4 or 5 times a day for like 3 years. Haven't taken it in about 100 days. Quitting was unpleasant but bearable. I miss it. But if you use it all the time sensitivity goes up and it's way more trouble than it's worth. When it works though it feels guuud. I would kill for some right now.
>>
>>122173689
"Remember kids, always do your research BEFORE you drug up!"

Thanks Erowid
>>
>>122174613
Something comparable to kratom would be coffee or wild lettuce.
>>
>>122174906
Erowid is my hero
>>
>>122174510
So does cheese.

Opioid and opiate are not the same thing at all.
>>
>>122174906
Erowid was also a great way to find out about the cruncy granola dirty hippies without having to wake up at a music festival next to a drugged up slut in a tent wondering how you got there.
>>
>>122174654
>>122174710
>>122174801
You clearly are the retards, OPIATES are derived from the opium poppy OPIOIDS are any drug that works on the mu opioid receptors. Kratom is an OPIOID not an OPIATE. you burgers are so damn stupid.
>Mitragynine is an indole-based opioid and the most abundant active alkaloid in the plant Mitragyna speciosa, commonly known as kratom

>7-Hydroxymitragynine is a terpenoid indole alkaloid from the plant Mitragyna speciosa, commonly known as Kratom. In mice, it is orally active and has analgesic effects 7-Hydroxymitragynine is a partial agonist at the μ-opioid receptor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragynine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7-Hydroxymitragynine
>>
It's pretty good. Great if you need help dealing with anxiety or depression or need some extra motivation/energy boost. I took it in lieu of prescription anti-depressants because they were ruining my life, turning me into a zombie and somehow making me more suicidal than I originally was and it helped a lot... but it's not a cure-all or a 100% replacement for living life. It'll make you want to do shit but you still have to force yourself out of bed and out the door, that kind of stuff.

Of course as with all things it's good in moderation but some retards try to take gigantic amounts recreationally then complain when it stops working or when they realize it's not a magic plant and their lives are still shitty. In high enough doses it will make you get intense vertigo and throw up ass nasty plant sludge so don't be a retard... take small doses and take breaks. Respect the plant and yourself.
>>
>>122175194
Kekk
>>
>>122174817
Whoaaaaa yeah fuck urban ice. I'm getting it from that gaia one next time. Never done the powder though so I'll have to figure out my dosage again
>>
>>122156401
Man... fuck you.

I started looking into this being legal here and then I found an online store that sells it but reading on, it sounds like more hassle than anything. I could have just left.

And then I started browsing that site.

And now I want to buy salvia off of them cause I've just found out that salvia is still perfectly legal in France.

Fuck, I did not need this right now.
>>
>>122174824
Why'd you quit?
>>
>>122175306
So where does it say its an opioid again m8?
>opioid based
Also, nice references...
>>
>>122175439
Salvia is one of those things that might scare you away from it or just turn you mental.

Be careful with that. Hard psychedelics are unpopular for a reason.
>>
>>122175439
You don't want salvia, every salvia trip is generally hell. Seriously just get some psychedelic RC's or at least HBWR seeds
>>
>>122172696
From the shit I had from them, it was half as good the online stuff. It relieves pain but not as good as the cheaper stuff online. Which is obviously a problem.
>>
>>122175680
>indole-based opioid
It says its a opioid not opioid based you stupid burger munching retard.
>hurr wikipedia lies about everything even drugs although wikipedia is ran by leftists who love drugs hurr
>>
>>122175520
Taking it that much I noticed it affected me. I would go into high and low moods. They say opiates turn you into a dick and I kinda got that. Brain fog type shit plus doing shady stuff to get my K in, always ducking into the bathroom like some junkie and feeling shitty if I couldn't get it. Don't like being dependent on things.

THAT SAID if you just want a casual background drug this was made for it. Doesn't really have any health effects or significant life effects. Even when you're desensitized will give you a nice short term feeling of euphoria. Drug addicts are control freaks, and being able to influence/control how you feel is big - 'well ok I'll take some of this just befoer the thing then I'll bring some more to take halfway in, etc. then maybe one more tonight' - lets you control your state of being more.

It's good shit though, but I took too much of it basically.
>>
>>122175439
You're the 600mg tramadol guy, right? Dude, you need help.
>>
>>122175960
http://cen.acs.org/articles/94/i23/Recreational-drug-kratom-hits-same.html
>>
>>122162093

Thus, you consume 35-42 units of alcohol per week (an unit is 0.5L beer or 0.1L wine or 0.03L booze).

Alcoholism-level of consumption starts at over 7 units per week.

I'd advise you to to seek help, senpai.
>>
>>122175972
>shady stuff to get my K in, always ducking into the bathroom like some junkie and feeling shitty if I couldn't get it
das it mayne

Glad you recognized the addiction and corrected it early. Normies don't understand.
>>
>>122175960
Just hits the same receptors as opioids in the brain. Its not an actual opioid. So please stop.
>>
>>122175972
Yeah, kratom in high doses will turn you into an asshole. The thing about kratom is not only does it effect everyone differently and various doses, but the leaf is very fragile and can change potency from batch to batch even if you buy from the same supplier. So it's important to do test doses before plunging into your regular dose when getting a new batch.
>>
>>122176411
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opioid
>Opioids are substances that act on opioid receptors to produce morphine-like effects
>Opioids are substances that act on opioid receptors
>that act on opioid receptors

>kratom hits the same receptors as opioids in the brain
>kratom acts on the same receptors in the brain

Kratom is an opioid, I think you're mixing opioids and opiates up. No I wont stop because this shit has gotten people addicted to kratom. I get you want to keep it legal, but lying about it isn't helping your case
>>
>>122167497

Enjoy your Barrett's esophagus, leaf. That shit will get you raked pretty fucking soon, it is likely at a precancerous stage by now.
>>
>>122176805
So i guess Tianeptine and wild lettuce are opioids too huh?
>>
>>122166408
Seizures are deadly. I have to taper off Klonopin slowly for this reason. Glad the drug exists but goddamn it takes a while to kick.
>>
>>122177064
Yes they are. Tianeptine is pretty fun actually, just don't inject it like the russians do.
>>
>>122176805
People get addicted to caffiene. Withdrawal from kratom is not nearly as bad as actual opiates and opioids.
>>
>>122166660
Benzo withdrawal is even deadlier. Source: been tapering off Klonopin (prescribed) for 3 months. I tried going cold turkey and nearly lost my damn mind. This weekend I hope to take my last quarter of a pill that I take every other day.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.