[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: breaking-news-alert.jpg (207 KB, 1999x714)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
US threatens to ‘cut China off’ from dollar if it does not uphold sanctions against N. Korea
The US could impose economic sanctions on China if it does not implement the new sanctions regime against North Korea, the US Treasury Secretary has warned. Steven Mnuchin said the restrictions could involve cutting off Beijing’s access to the US financial system.

THIS WILL PUSH CHINA TO USE IT'S MILITARY AND TO ATTACK AMERICA, BE SURE OF THAT.

https://www.rt.com/usa/403118-usa-china-sanctions-north-korea/
>>
File: C7SC4XSXQAADD9H.jpg (42 KB, 567x461)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
First for WWIII
>>
China would not dare totry to attack us militarily. They don't even attack little shit countries they could beat militarily. Their military is defensive.

I don't know how Mnuchin could cut them off, but he probably has a plan for it, and he knows what he's doing.

China has been talking for decades of making their yuan a world currency. Well now they can put up, or shut up.
>>
>>141456384
>rt
>>
>>141456384
China would fail miserably.
>>
>>141456729
>They don't even attack little shit countries they could beat militarily.
China has no need to attack little shit countries militarily.Stop being silly. China does business with them.
But if the US starts fucking with China in the monetary arena be assured that China, Iran and North Korea and few countries will go after finishing already dying "the mighty in the past USA".
As with all Empires of the past non of them lasted forever, and end time for America is coming with assured certainty.
Don't need to look too fat into the ancient history, just look at the British Empire, now reduced to a pile of delusional pricks sucking muslim dicks on every corner.
>>
File: IMG_0183.jpg (101 KB, 750x665)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Boooooommmmmmmm!!!!!!!!! Total darkness !!! Wondering about life in the fifth dimension !!!
>>
>>141458121
>and end time for America is coming
It's over.
>>
>>141456384
>THIS WILL PUSH CHINA TO USE IT'S MILITARY AND TO ATTACK AMERICA, BE SURE OF THAT.
lmfao, bring it on. Chinks need their pride checked.
>>
>>141456384
Or you know, push them to actually sanction NK, you stupid fuck.

>HMMM US WILL REFUSE TO TRADE WITH US UNLESS WE BUS THIS INCREASINGLY INCONVIENIENT DICTATOR
>I GUESS THIS CALLS FOR DESTRUCTIVE WAR AMONG NUCLEAR POWERS
>>
File: ITS HAPPENING.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>141456384
>>
>>141456384
china dumped their reserves of the american dollar 2 years ago along with other nations. they dont use it to complete transactions internationally

this will do nothing. every one takes their money and thats that
>>
>>141458121
t. Russian shill
>>
>>141456384
Over a tin pot dictator who wants nukes so he doesn't get invaded. Saddam showed how we will invent a story to invade, better to try and get them and not end up like that. Korea would end up being the next Iraq. Once all the missiles stop flying and we have to pour billions, even trillions, into rebuilding them, people will call it a huge mistake and Trump will go down like Bush. Why do it if it's going to piss China off. We want to negotiate and have them cooperate about economics and trade, yet we're going to piss them off over fucking North Korea.

Challenge China on trade and currency manipulation, not another Iraq.
>>
>>141456384
>US threatens to ‘cut China off’ from dollar

bees against honey
>>
>>141456384
china has a gold oil backed yuan, the dollar is fucking dead this is damage control.
>>
>>141458680
Stop denying demise of the US,burgerass.
It's evident from every direction that your county is being reduced to the a second World status and Russia is going to be the New America of the World.
Times are changing and US will be reduced from First World country to a Second World and to a Third World country so your people and your government will humble themselves and become obedient and friendly,
not violent aggressors stirring conflicts all over the World
>>
>>141460232
You have a better chance of Poland becoming a superpower.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (162 KB, 868x653)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>141459780
>>141460232
>It's evident from every direction that your county is being reduced to the a second World status and Russia is going to be the New America of the World
Russia doesn't have the economy or the military required to be a superpower. Every modernization program you have has been delayed for 30 yrs or canceled. Meanwhile the US has an operational fleet of stealth fighters and is about to adopt power armor and a networked augmented reality system, along with a new 6.5 AP assault rifle.
>>
File: 1496028544921.png (1.38 MB, 1180x842)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>141456384
GLASS THE CHINKS

RICE WAR NOW
>>
>>141460516
>power armor

>still using pre-WW2 .50 machinegun
>shit-tier artillery
>air defence and radars from 60s
>most advanced ICBM is 50yrs old Minuteman 3

murica
>>
>>141460516
>Meanwhile the US is about to
become visited by many more natural disasters. Mark my words burgerass.
All you technological achievements are going to be destroyed, and Russia will flourish like a flower bringing light morality and decency to the whole World.
USA will become very dim like British Empire is become dimmer and dimmer every day.
Mark my words anon. America will be humbled big time.
>>
>>141456384
Sounds like an opportunity for Soros to make a few billion more. The PRoC holds maybe a trillion dollars in U.S. debt. The U.S. will have to pay the interest or find itself paying much higher rates in future.
>>
>>141460232
>second world status
Off-topic, but "second world" really just referred to the Soviet Union and the various associated blocs [Yugoslavia, Warsaw Pact]. Third world was anyone not associated officially with either the Atlantic countries or the Soviets.
>>
>>141458121
The US would wreck china wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>141460516
>along with a new 6.5 AP assault rifle
There isn't anything that reliably pierces IV armor apart from tungsten [well, depleted uranium, I guess] and the US doesn't have enough tungsten to make it viable. Rifles aren't responsible for much of the casualties in modern war, anyway.
>>
Yea that ain't gonna happen also China doesn't want the dollar or tbills it has 40k tons of gold and a shit ton of silver thanks to Soetoro their gov is bloody rich, king jew dollar get BTFO, Soetoro was the dumbest fucker in history
>>
Dude there is no "American empire" we have jews runnign everything and using us like dirty whores to terrorize their enemies many of whom used to be our ALLIES like Syria...
>>
You are insane CHINA wa smade into a industrial, tech, and militarty powerhosue by us....or better yet (((them))) after they have killed us off the ((((bankers))) will jet away to China, But China plans on killing them thats what this is all about jews fucking over the west destroyign everything they touch and then trying to bail
>>
>>141461560
>The US would wreck china
Before the US wrecks China or anybody else, the US will be wrecked by many more severe natural disasters.
Your F-35 jet fighters will not help you to conquer Mother Nature, burgerasses
Get ready for whipping America. Texas and Florida is just the beginning, it's just the rehearsal, trust me.
>>
>>141461035
>>still using pre-WW2 .50 machinegun
MA DEUCE IS FINE

>>shit-tier artillery
Not for long. We rely more on air power anyway.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a25495/us-army-double-range-howitzers/

>>air defence and radars from 60s
F22 and F35 is our air defence

>>most advanced ICBM is 50yrs old Minuteman 3
It works just fine. The most advanced is actually the Trident II

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UGM-133_Trident_II

>>141461726
XM1158

ADVAP
D
V
A
P
>>
>>141462105
I've even heard news that we may be moving toward rail gun artillery with much higher speeds, accuracy and range.
>>
>>141462057
Florida here just hit directly head-on with the hurricane everything here is just fine.

> although Culver's was out of hamburgers
>>
>>141462421
This is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8dxhPY1WI0

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/86171/20160508/army-receive-railgun-artillery-howitzers-2019.htm
>>
>>141462421
Dont take railgun meme seriously. In artillery you need to throw shitload of explosoves in one point asap, and then retreat for reloading.
Railguns are hard to use actually on the battlefield where you can face rains, dust, mud and other shit. Military tech should be simple and reliable af.
>>
>>141456384
When the war kicks off and you start losing ships I'm sure we could sell you some of our old stuff for a good price
>>
>>141458121
>>141461102
>>141460232
You aren't too far wrong but you will have a hard time convincing burgers. They will be in denial until the end but the writing has been on the wall for a while now. America has been in decline and on the retreat for some years now. The escapades in the middle east and the financial crash have exposed its weakness to the world. Since Iraq/Afghanistan it has been pushed out of many countries Georgia/Syria/ Ukraine and others while Russian/Chinese influence has been increasing. It is being challenged on many fronts with NK being the latest and it is failing each time. Americans don't want to believe that things are changing but they are. Soon it will no longer be the top dog, it will just be a part of the pack, along with Russia/China and a few others. American propaganda is so good that it has convinced ordinary Americans that nothing of the sort is happening, that everything is fine, we have the best military, we have super futuristic weapons, or economy is fantastic, we are head and shoulders above everyone else and nobody can challenge us. The facts tell a different story and it is quite apparent to anybody that hasn't succumbed to American propaganda.
>>
>>141462764
Have you seen the range and power of those things? I'm pretty sure the tech has circumvented these issues. With the advent of graphene capacitors these things are becoming lighter and more mobile than ever. They are also faster reloading and increasingly more viable as artillery. This does not mean that other forms of artillery will not be used alongside railguns, but railguns will still be used. Take into consideration also that all of the known military tech is at least 15-20 years old as of the time that we learn about it.
>>
File: goyimknow.png (103 KB, 440x522)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>141458121
The jews have been cozying up to China for decades now. Selling them stolen US military tech an weapons systems. Our wonderful ally Israel parasite is already looking to China as it's next host and will fuck the US in the ass same as they did to Germany in WW2.. Anyone out there who doesn't know the story should consult https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=israel+sells+US+military+tech+to+china&t=opera&ia=news
>>
>>141462525
>Florida here just hit directly head-on with the hurricane everything here is just fine.
HaHaHaHa, sure, I hope you enjoyed the show.
Now let's see how the rebuilding will go for you guys.
Oh, also remember that next year hurricanes are also coming your way.lol
>>
>>141463190
>Soon it will no longer be the top dog, it will just be a part of the pack,
^THIS
>>
>>141463239
Have you seen barrel life of railguns? After 20-30 shots you have to change those silver rails.
>>
>>141463284
They do every year, so i guess its not that big of a deal.
>>
>>141456384
You retard. You live in fear because you are stupid. This is why you don't have any privacy as American.
However, Russia has been 'cut off' from jewish money for quite a long time. So have few other countries too. It doesn't really matter it only gives US another reason to wage their war industry even further. Without constant bullying and harassing, US wouldn't exist because their war machine is the only thing what is keeping them floating and getting other to suck their dick.
>>
>>141462105
No, I understand the US has a program to develop and introduce a new armor piercing round. The list of materials it could be made out of that will reliably defeat level IV armor is short and the US doesn't have enough of one of them [tungsten] to field it on anything more than a niche scale, which it already does it with m993/995. It just is what it is.

Could they come up with something more effective than the EPR design? Yeah, sure. It doesn't really change material reality, though.
>>
>>141463239
Also, you're about to make same mistake as germans in ww2. Overengineering is a bad thing, m8.
How many railguns can you create in war time? Under constant bombings, cuted supply lines n stuff
>>
>>141459864
This! (((damage control)))
>>
>>141463467
Yes, this has been a limitation. As materials tech increases this problem will be mitigated. Carbon based rails could provide greater conductivity and greater heat tolerance.
>>
>>141458243
>hole in southern africa

Please.
>>
>>141463585
>You retard. You live in fear because you are stupid.
All this applies to you and to America perfectly, but you are in a big time denial.
Read what this anon posted. He is spot on.
>>141463190
>>
>>141463284
You don't need to rebuild anything like I said Culver's was out of hamburgers and Taco Bell was closed for a few days that's pretty much it

Oh wait there were a lot of leaves blowing in people's yards

Beside you guys can't even control chechnya or Georgia how do you plan on controlling anything else?
>>
>>141456384
>shanghai gold exchange
>>
>>141456384
>THIS WILL PUSH CHINA TO USE IT'S MILITARY AND TO ATTACK AMERICA, BE SURE OF THAT.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAhAHAHAH them and what navy ?
>>
File: 1494271239186.jpg (8 KB, 250x238)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>141460232
>and become obedient and friendly,
>not violent aggressors stirring conflicts all over the World
To be fair, the USA is under the control of Israel. If it wasn't for that, the average burger would not give two fucks about anything that happens outside their borders.
>>
>>141464014
this
>>
>>141463735
I have considered this, and this is really the only point that I agree with you on. My greatest fear is that we end up complicating things too much for our own good and can't get out of a feedback loop mentality that ultimately fucks us in the end just like Germany. The thing that made us great in WWII was that we could improvise, we were innovative, unpredictable, and we streamlined things. We designed tanks, for instance, that could be repaired quickly and easily during combat. Our ability to think and adapt was punishing to the enemy. Now, our military power structures are highly bureaucratic and bogged down with paperwork and unnecessary formality. I fear that this will prove to be our undoing.
>>
File: 1502258657339.jpg (87 KB, 615x457)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
You fucking sheep, this is an elaborate ruse.
its all just a big show to take people away from the Russian Military preparing to invade Ukraine. We are stalling for Russia.

Russia is going to move forward with an assault on Europe while the "World Police Force" is in a staring match with NK.

This is the start of globalism. I hope you faggots are ready.
>>
>>141462057
>Texas
A large rainstorm that was nowhere near as bad as Katrina. Great job.
>Florida
Yet another fine job. So great, that it hit your comrades in Cuba harder than Florida. We got nothingburgered.
>>
>>141461830
>many of whom used to be our ALLIES like Syria...
This!

The USA used to have many Allies in the middle east before jews moved into US politics
>>
>>141456729
china wouldn't be a cake walk like iraq still is.I don't worry about military but economic revenge in the future. the us left china and russia out in a couple trade deals so when china, russia started working on the 1 road 1 belt or whatever it's called they said the us couldn't even sit in to watch the process.
I got a feeling that pay back will come years down the road
>>
>>141463981
Georgia was the start of the Russian push back against the US. The US was moving up on Russias borders under the guise of NATO. Georgia showed how inefective US/NATO was against Russia and the US has beeb pushed back ever since. Believe what you want but the US is retreating from its role as world leader and it is not by choice it is doing this. It is because the people in power in the US accept that this is the future. White house/Pentegon can put as much spin as they like on it but the fact is that Americas time of world dominance is drawing to a close. It can happen peacefully or it can happen through war, but it is going to happen.
>>
>>141463721
the new russian ratnik armor which every soldier is going to get is apparently level v
>>
>>141462057
>Hurricanes and floods never happened until now
>>
>>141465148
>level v
Yeah, I don't know if the Russian scale is the same as the one used in the West so I don't know what level V would entail.
>>
File: 1503950523958.jpg (668 KB, 1080x1350)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>141465148
It's level IV and it's not even a prototype yet, just a shitty mock up.
>>
>>141464801
>It can happen peacefully or it can happen through war, but it is going to happen.
Another very insightful post by this anon.
Only thing I like to add to this particular statement is that the Mother Nature will also contribute several very significant and devastating punches to the face of American aggressive bully.
>>
>>141456384

If this is true. expect the afgan war to heat up again. This time with China arming the taliban.

If china wants to buy oil from a nondollar dominated country, its gonna be Iran and Afghanistan is the gateway for china to reach Iran's oil reserve pipeline.
>>
>>141459371
id rather die than bow down to any shithole country besides america.
>>
>>141456384
Meanwhile in China:
>RORORORORORORORO this nigga serious?
>>
>>141456384
finally just get it done and over with
>>
>>141465657
>>141462105
the beautiful scifi timeline of dreams is fast approaching.
>>
>>141465832
I'm shocked and puzzled why America would say something like this to China.
It's so overboard and a clear declaration of war. Americans with this statement showed zero capacity in intelligent international maneuverings.
Typical aggressive bully. But this will bite America in their ass. China took a note of that and is preparing proper response be sure of that.
You think chinks will let this just slide as some insignificant bluff. No, they are too ancient for this blunt stupidity from hot blooded stupid Americans.
Americans could scare some third World countries like Tunisia with this nonsense but not ancient China.
Let's watch the show how American ass will be whipped by international community.
>>
File: d63.jpg (30 KB, 600x909)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>141456384
>www.rt.com
>>
>>141458243
Why isnt mars shaped like that?
>>
>>141456384

China is already ditching the US dollar. This is for the US to save face and pretend like we are in control. US dollar is dying
>>
trump already knew he wasn't gonna get much support from china. a lot of n koreans fought in the chinese war against imperial japan. they were in leadership positions. china might feel they owe the koreans
>>
>>141465657
no the the 6b46 body armor
>>
>>141464429
im ready i will just move to some shitty 3rd country that the nwo will give up and fund endlessly
>>
>>141461102
Russian shills in this topic. Face the truth.

Russia is almost failed state. Population shrinking - official stats are bullshit. Aids and alcoholism prelevalent that kills alot of people. Authoritarian governement that keep spending less on education and health closing schools and hospitals. Economy based on energy resources like some middle-east state dependable on price of oil and gas. Many young people sickly and destroyed by drugs and alcohol cannot be consripted to army. Many weapon programs delayed or canceled. Impressive numbers of tanks and artillery are just numbers of rusting shit in warehouses. All that keeps them afloat are nukes.
>>
>>141467487
another thing. a ot of people are saying the norks are slaves to kim but they're really hard core nationalist and they see they south as traitors. so there's no love for japan or the south
>>
>>141467110
Check American media and sources.
It's true story. RT has much better trustworthy record then your CNN.

RT beats BBC, CNN with 18 nominations in prestigious New York Festivals finals

https://www.rt.com/news/379477-rt-ny-festivals-finals/

RT WINS 12 AWARDS AT US INTERNATIONAL FILM & VIDEO FESTIVAL

https://www.rt.com/about-us/press-releases/rt-awards-international-film/
>>
File: 1495224619094.jpg (541 KB, 3486x3214)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>141467935
>>
>>141456384
Guys. The American military has no equal. Not even a single digit fraction of a competitor. The only thing that keeps us in line is economics and public opinion. We aren't 'afraid' of anyone. And anyone dumb enough to engage us would basically end their participation in the global village. If China 'attacked', what would they use? Nukes? Mad. Their navy? Their navy couldn't hold down Taiwan, let alone traverse the pacific. Their Air Force? Yeah, 1gen behind as far as the few dozen operational fighters and bombers. Experimental planes aren't going to win a conflict. Economics? Lmao.
You guys have a laughable misunderstanding about American military global hegemony. China nk and Russia and Iran could all unite and we'd have no competitors afterwards. These regional powers are of a Lower order of magnitude in capabilities and reach. Our power is only exceeded by God. And he's on our side. Because we aren't godless commies.
>>
>>141467729
>Many young people sickly and destroyed by drugs and alcohol cannot be consripted to army.
And your country Poland has zero drug or alcohol problems. Get real pshek. lol
>>
>>141466988
China would have been preparing for this. The whole world knows how the US operates. America has been using the stick part of the carrot and stick approach on too many countries for too long now. China believes more in the carrot approach to get countries on side. I think China would prefer to rise to the status of a superpower through economic means rather than militarily. But as the saying goes "if you want peace, then you must prepare for war. China has been preparing for war and has been building alliances, securing resources and improving its economy and military. An economic/trade war would be preferable to a military war and I can't see a military war by the way America has backed off the NK situation. I think this is all related and it will be fascinating how it all plays out. The fight for resources will also play a major part in all this.
>>
File: DInKoT0UMAIoInR.jpg-large.jpg (766 KB, 2048x1408)
766 KB
766 KB JPG
>>141468149
>>
File: 4675u345368.jpg (8 KB, 207x243)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>141458527
>>141459864
Amerifats still think the dollar is going to last. YFW
>>
>>141462105
www secretprojects co uk/forum/index.php/topic,2681.0.html?PHPSESSID=iiod40rug21qngdjd5dmce8hs6
thats older info
navy: F/A-XX
airfforce F-X
we have the 6th gen fighter program in the works
>>
>>141468149
What about the paris climate agreement that will transfer usas entire industry and energy production to china? Holy fuck how obvious can it be that china owns usas politicians.
>>
File: DIjTANYW0AUgx2H.jpg (92 KB, 1200x801)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>141468476
>>
>>141468484
uhhhh i said the dollars dead, its been dead since 2013
>>
File: DIb-v_uVoAERUgP.jpg (119 KB, 1200x801)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>141468560
>>
File: DHkLBn2VwAAEiws.jpg (83 KB, 1000x667)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>141468616
>>
File: DIWGv2rV4AANU3a.jpg (43 KB, 1200x799)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>141468643
>>
File: DIhdfZVVoAEJLy5.jpg (156 KB, 1200x800)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>141468663
>>
File: DICwWn6UwAAWWCR.jpg (88 KB, 1200x800)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>141468700
>>
>>141468158
http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/world-health-review/russia-vs-poland

Check those red numbers on russia side
>>
File: DHdjNNpUwAAHH4G.jpg (97 KB, 1200x800)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>141468750
>>
Er well, actually, this is just part of a model that was in the plans long ago. China has been build to where it can sustain itself. This was the deal put in place 30 years ago.
>>
File: 1487416318969.jpg (302 KB, 1559x803)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
Thhehheh
>>
File: DImJ2IkVwAA-NL8.jpg-large.jpg (185 KB, 2048x1152)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>141468782
>>
File: 1505009103245.png (231 KB, 304x366)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>141460232
>Russia is going to be the New America of the World
China would roll you in a weekend Ivan.
>>
File: DIgEsOMVoAA4VV9.jpg (123 KB, 1200x800)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>141468903
>>
File: DIgTvBRUEAAEnFQ.jpg (57 KB, 1200x800)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>141468983
>>
File: DIbijF-VYAAibrj.jpg-large.jpg (747 KB, 2048x1365)
747 KB
747 KB JPG
>>141469000
>>
>>141456384
>>
>>141458121
Britain was an empire for less time than we've been an empire and they've NEVER had any rights whatsoever. We've had free speech, the right to bear arms and so forth from the beginning. We're complete opposites of those limp wristed cucks across the pond.
>>
>>141467729
Fucking drunk stupid Russians good for nothing Ruskies did it again.

New Soyuz Crew Launches to the International Space Station
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3S7iy_4pvs

Us-russian crew arrives space station after quick 6-hour trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGcpzldhtWs

Burn with envy Pan pshek. lol
>>
If North Korea felt confident in their nuclear security, would that convince them it's finally time to improve their domestic quality of life? They're still stuck in 1984.
>>
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/i-know-what-north-korea-wants-president-carter-warns-us-oligarchy-refuses-do-it
>>
>>141469471
no they wan't the sanctions lifted so they can devlop the country and they want the war games with s korea to stop. (a peace agreement)
>>
>>141469144
But they will still say Russia is some third world shithole full of low iq retards. They will never tell you about one of the most if not the most successful space programs in the history of mankind and all the great people down through the years who have contributed to it. None of Russias achivements will be mentioned because of propaganda and brainwashing. Yet they are the ones that have to hitch a lft off Russia if they want to go into space.
>>
>>141469772
*lift
>>
File: flag-Russia.jpg (265 KB, 1024x640)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
Good for nothing Russian space scientists and engineers did it again. ha ha ha

The Soyuz MS-06 spacecraft docked with the International Space Station at 02:55 UTC on 13 September 2017.
International Space Station Expedition 53-54 crew members, Flight Engineers Mark Vande Hei and Joe Acaba of NASA and Alexander Misurkin of Roscosmos, will spend more than four months conducting approximately 250 science investigations in fields such as biology, Earth science, human research, physical sciences and technology development.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbFpagSZsGU
>>
>>141469772
>Yet they are the ones that have to hitch a lft off Russia if they want to go into space.
LOL, so true, so true
>>
>>141469772
Russia is and always was a shithole. They funneled everything into some high end projects and have been successful with those projects, no doubt. But they did that to the neglect of many other areas. At the end of the day what have the 6 scientists in space done that is so special? Meanwhile you've got major problems on the ground where the other 100+ million citizens live.
>>
remember clinton had the peace agreement and the iaea inspectors were in n korea and had control of their plutonium but bush came into office canceled the feal and called them part of the axis of evil. so the norks want an iron clad deal this time so the next president doesn't just rip it up if he feels like it
>>
>>141465762
Nigger what. What are you trying to say? Are you saying that EXCLUSIVELY AMERICA is going to be hit with bad weather on a basis not uncommon from year to year averages? Or are you saying the weather will just keep getting worse until america sinks into the ocean? If anybody needs to worry about the ocean it might be the dutch, or maybe some other huge fuck-off disaster will happen to europe? Idk man, euros were pretty hot this year, looks like mother nature is going to cook europe until it is a smoldering husk of its former glory. The writing is on the walls, europe is fucking doomed. Actually tho china is a shithole without proper human rights, and the fact that you even root for them is sickening.
>>
>>141470121
>Meanwhile you've got major problems on the ground where the other 100+ million citizens live.
Thank you America for giving Russia pointers, because you America took care of every single of your citizen to make sure there is no crime no drug abuse and no homeless people in your land.
Marvelous social miracle for sure, America.
>>
>>141470204
like trump might do with the iran deal
>>
>>
>>141470446
>and the fact that you even root for them is sickening.
I'm not rooting for chinks be assure of that leaf. I don't have warm feelings towards chinks be assure of that leaf.
I'm pointing out how stupid burgerasses are. And I also don't have warm feelings towards them be assure of that leaf.
They pushed their aggressive attitude way too many times to be loved and admired by many people all over the World.
Of course there are many genuine nice friendly non aggressive Americans in the USA, but overall perception of international community is to hate America.
>>
>>141470121
I don't doubt that Russia has problems but it has imprved over the lat 20 years or so. The collapse of the Soviet Union was a setback and the US tried to take full advantage of it. Things have changed there but they are far from perfect. The US is in a privilged position only because it rapes and piligages other countries by using its military dominance. When this is no longer effective you will no longer be recieving the higher wages and cheaper goods you do now, at the expense of other nations. American poor will be on the same level as Russian poor and you will have the same problems they do. Americans always think that they are superior than others but on a level playing field things would be different. Enjoy the position you are in now because it won't last for ever.
>>
>>141464227
You do not want to see Russia take the throne.
Russia is an uncultured whore that killed off generations off world tier geniuses among their population and turned into a corrupt shithole of the worst kind where everything outside of four major cities is impoverished and fucked endlessly by local oligarchy.
Even Tsarist Russia was a giant fucking asshole that fucked over everyone around it, friend or foe, but at least back then Russia was objectively full of Geniuses from all over Easter Europe and Russia itself.
We are talking about a country where genetics research were banned till mid fifties because of shitty Communist ideology.
>>
>>141470927
>The US is in a privilged position only because it rapes and piligages other countries by using its military dominance.
How true and how sad this is.But thankfully it's coming to the end.
>>
>>141461035
>Using pre world war 2 HMG
Uh, what the fuck else do you want from an mg? Its a fucking brick that is loved by the soldiers that use it because its fucking simple and effective. It has a combat record that is rather impressive, a record that most guns could only dream of.

>Shit arty
I struggle to see anything wrong with boatloads of tomahawks, m777s, the excalibur shell, varying sizes of mortars, the only serviceable 16" guns, and a fucking railgun.

>AD and radar from 60s
That radar is more than capable of picking up any of your planes, ivan, and the raptor would easily shit on said planes, just like the f-15e or the f-35. Also, remember that the states has a few B-2s kicking around,

>ICBMs are 50s tech
*60s and 70s tech, and well enough suited for pointing at you and china.

Just because shit is old doesnt mean it is bad.
>>
>>141456729
China most likely wouldn't be alone, however. You've potentially got Russia and Iran, and most likely Turkey as well.
>>
>>141456384
>4
This is not about North Korea.

Read: http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/China-Readies-Yuan-Priced-Crude-Oil-Benchmark-Backed-By-Gold.html
>>
>>141470927
>I don't doubt that Russia has problems but it has imprved over the lat 20 years or so
Fuck off Italian fag, you have no idea what it's like to live in Russia or anywhere in second world. There are people in Russia that have houses literally rotting to the ground and falling apart, highways are being built with inflated budget where 80% of the budget goes into the pocket so they have to fix everything every fucking year and on a blue moon that a highway gets built properly it's seen as a miracle and the company that built it goes out of fucking business.
Edinaya Rassia is not willing to help people of Russia and will for ever try to find new ways to fuck it's own people. Government in Russia needs to change, Navalny has to come to power or at least someone who isn't a sociopath willing to throw his country under the bus, it's sad.
>>
>>141456384
Haha, invoking The Russo-Chinese plan to destroy America. How stupid is The Goldman Brotherhood?
>>
>>141460232
>Russia is going to be the New America of the World

russia literally has a smaller economy than italy
>>
>>141456384
Pearl Harbor 2.0 incoming.
>>
>>141465832
China imports 29% of their oil from goddamn Russia.

China has gold backed Yuan in two exchanges.
This is why U.S. is mad.
>>
>>141471472
He is a delusional Putin drone that hates his own people and himself.
>>
>>141471131
>Russia is an uncultured whore that killed off generations off world tier geniuses
Russian geniuses doing this today, actually it was yesterday. lol
>>141469919
>>141470040

Oh, and btw, don't forget that Russian geniuses were first in the space. lol
>>
>>141471472
>russia literally has a smaller economy than italy
That's fake news.
>>
>>141470204
I've come to accept this. North Korea wants an actual guarantee that they won't be invaded by United Slaves of Israel.

When international deal could not guarantee it, the only route they saw was a nuclear program with advancement into nuclear weapons.

The sanctions are not going to do much anything, outside of complete oil embargo. Someone needs to swallow their ego and offer a hand of friendship to them.
>>
>>141471423
>Fuck off Italian fag,
Before you start insulting Italians learn few basic things about international flags Georgian fag.
You making your country look like is full of retards, lol

>Georgian fag making fun of Russian, yet acting like an uneducated Albanian or American nigger. lol
>>
>>141471638
I am not delusional enough to claim that smart people do not exist in Russia anymore, but you MUST be delusional to believe that a fucking ban on Genetics and Biology research propsed by moronic Lysenko, as well as several other widespread bans on cybernetics and computer research COMBINED with fucking massacre of generations of geniuses that already existed before fucking USSR came to power did not fuck up progress of not only Russia, but whole humanity.
Do you like USSR? Are you a communist shill? Do you realize that if USSR would not happen arguably the whole world would be 10 years into future by now?
>>
>>141463284
The rebuilding is going just fine I had my power and internet back up about 3 hours after the storm hit
tampa
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (200 KB, 1280x486)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>141471131
>Russia is an uncultured whore
Yeah look at that disgusting culture in pic related

>that killed off generations off world tier geniuses among their population and turned into a corrupt shithole of the worst kind where everything outside of four major cities is impoverished and fucked endlessly by local oligarchy.
That was kikes that did that. Ya know, the same ones that are leading the USA. USA is in really shit condition by the way for the foreseeable future, and it's spreading its degeneracy all over the world.

Europe literally opened up their borders for Africa and the Islamists because of US degeneracy convincing/pressuring them too.

Honestly, I'm giving up though.

BELIEVE ME, you DO NOT want the US to remain as the world power. It's goal is to spread the third-world shitshow to every single (white) nation on Earth. America is the strong arm of the kikes. God willing, America be destroyed.
>>
>>141471883
What are you going on about USSR when the news is China getting possibly closed off from dollar system just because they have a Yuan w/ gold.
>>
>>141456384
>threaten

Who gives a shit? Let me know when they actually do it. Otherwise, this is no different than dipshit politicians from blue states that threaten to sue over DACA, even though it will go nowhere.
>>
>>141471472
Things are changing anon. Don't despair comrade.
Read history books how Empires raised and fell.
Now it's USA time to fall and Russia's time to raise.
>>
daily reminder that NK is a paradise and that you're being lied to by (((them)))
>>
>>141471843
I did fuck up with the flag, that is true and very stupid of me.
That being said I am not making fun of Russia, there is no fun to be had, my countries as well as several other countries future and well being depends on Russias development. You have to be a fucking moron not to realize that this whole region is fucked out of it's potential since fucking 20th century and Edinaya Rossiya is the new kind of poison, a beast and a mongrel that is raping it's own country.
You have to have some kind of Stockholm syndrome to believe that people at the Duma are not fat fucking pigs leeching off of the countries tits.
>>
>>141472047
I really hope just for the fact that Putin seems to be interested in keeping Europe white and the shitskins away. He might even influence Europe to begin uncucking themselves and taking back their cities and their homeland. Imagine actually fucking saving London and retaking it because as it stands, it is COMPLETELY lost.
>>
>>141472204
Go look at Russia's demographics. He is not white nationalist. Not that I care about white nationalism. He has huge asian+muslim population (asians that are muslims).
>>
>>141471423
When you have a country that spans 12 time zones infrastructure projects like roads and rail are always going to be a problem. It is far easier to improve conditions for people when you have critical mass of people in cities. Only yesterday I saw a news report of a 5 billion project to improve pedestrian areas in Moscow. You say about rotting houses but you have the American ewuivelent of trailer parks and hillbilly shacks. Major improvements for the people of Russia will take time and more than likely like you say a change of leadership. But they will change I'm sure especially with the natural resources Russia has. It supplies 50% of the energy needs of the EU which if managed properly could transform Russia. The question is can the right people do the right things. That remains to be seen.
>>
>>141471883
>USSR
With all the respect (or none of it) you must be some retard bringing USSR into this conversation.
You are welcome to suck Lenin's preserved cock if you like to dwell in the past so much.
I'm living and reacting to present developments, you are welcome to rot in your past misery.
>>
>>141471834
yup it's like carter says, the oligarchs don't want it and the republicans don't want it but kim's not crazy like the msm tells us. they been punished for almost 70 years for having the wrong ideology and kim is not going to get on his knees and beg for the right to exist.
>>
>>141458121
You're naive, don't even need to say anything else.
>>
File: 30404.png (1.46 MB, 5025x5071)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>
>>141471883
Russia isn't the USSR anymore friend. Believe me, I am from the States, this place is turning into complete fucking nightmare because of all the Mexicans pouring in and destroying everything while getting a thumbs up from our virtue-signaling government as "progressivism" is more important than logic apparently.

The EU opening up its borders to Africa and mudslime Islamists has everything to do with American influence. Believe me, the USA's vision for the future will see the whole world get BLACKED and BROWNED. It is much worse than anything from the Soviet era (in a way) because at least with the amount of damage the soviets did, you could come back from it, you could procreate and rebuild what was lost. But once the whole world has African savages everywhere committing theft and murder, it is all over. No coming back from a niggered world.
>>
>>141456384
YUUUUUGE
>>
>>141472008
>Yeah look at that disgusting culture in pic related
This was not built by disgusting USSR nor was it built by criminal Putin. Hermitage is part of world culture and it's legacy, left to us by Tsarist regime which was not perfect but would soon evolve into a proper fucking developed nation if not for communist morons that ruined EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE.
>That was kikes that did that.
Do you genuinely believe in kikes and big jew monster under your bed? Socialism in all of it's forms is cancer, this also goes for NatSoc. People need to open their eyes, stop relying on big daddy government and protect/establish their freedoms. It's irrelevant if it's kikes or whoever, there isn't one big bad, anyone in powers wants to take said power away from the individual.
Same goes for both USA and Russia, and I know what Russian government is like in it's current state, I've lived in shittiest parts of Novgorod and most luxurious parts of Moscow. Russia with it's current ideology is cancerous and does not respect it's people.
>>141472343
I am all for Russia as a country becoming world center/Grand super power, as long as it's not with it's current governance because that much power given to Edinaya Russia would entail decades more of trash for all of the neighboring regions and potentially the world.
Other than that, sure, I have literally no reason not to want Russia to be the main super power. It's close to me, it has one of the best cultures in the world and I like Russian people who aren't bydlo, as long as the government would not be a post-soviety mentality leftover den of thieves it would benefit me in every way.
>>
File: Spongebob's Real Job.png (573 KB, 648x960)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
China thinks on centuries, not years. We're gonna be fucked in 2090 by them if we fuck them now. Just keep it in mind.
>>
>>141460516
That power armor thing is going to flop
>>
>>141472008
>God willing, America be destroyed.
It will be. America will be humbled to the point of disbelief. America will be punished and will submitted into gentle obedience.
Take it to the bank. It IS WRITTEN.
>>
>>141472019
>What are you going on about USSR when the news is China getting possibly closed off from dollar system just because they have a Yuan w/ gold.
LOL, EXACTLY.
>>
>>141472650
>It is much worse than anything from the Soviet era (in a way)
You are delusional and have too little hope in your own genome.
>But once the whole world has African savages everywhere committing theft and murder, it is all over. No coming back from a niggered world.
The worst case scenario, all of the world will collapse thus people who are better suited for their environments will one again naturally outbreed and survive in territories where they belong.
There is literally nothing to fear for as far as Indo European genome is concerned, and believing otherwise shows more about you than about your genes.
>>
>>141472321
He doesn't have to be a white nationalist. He just has to be a pro-border nationalist. From what I understand, the actual "Russia" part of Russia is still 95% ethnic Russian. There are places in Russia that have always had Muslim and asian pockets, they have always been part of Russia. They aren't "problem" crowds.

RT criticized Merkel for letting in too many refugees and completely neglecting their own population. And they even said "a nation should put its own people first," that is honestly enough for me to want them to lead the world. That is the right idea.
>>
>>141472019
I'm just saying that Russia from 20th century onwards is not the kind of major Super Power that I would want to rule the world, it would be no better than US influence and often times worse.
This has to do with everything, demographically Russia is not some pro-white heaven and it's pushing the same
>All people in Russia are Rossianins, regardless if it's a Chechen terrorist or educated Ivan
agenda. On top of that add barbaric leftover ideology from USSR, including severe censorship and disrespect for human liberties and freedom of speech.
>>
Is China's ownership of nearly $1 trillion in U.S. Treasury
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2013/01/23/is-chinas-ownership-of-u-s-debt-a-national-security-threat/#637c18c3156d
>>
>>141472143
>You have to have some kind of Stockholm syndrome to believe that people at the Duma are not fat fucking pigs leeching off of the countries tits.
But we are al aware of that.
That's how it is everywhere, even in your beautiful so famous Georgia.
Tho the general direction is to reduce American hostility and cancerous dominance all over the World and empower today's Russian approach to life to society to humanity.
Putins view on communism. VERY SIGNIFICANT INTERVIEW. VERY!

Putin's view on communist ideology_translated in english

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTj1AjgXx9g
>>
>>141473160
Into archive https://unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2013/01/23/is-chinas-ownership-of-u-s-debt-a-national-security-threat/#637c18c3156d
>>
>>141472890
You are incredibly naive and have no understanding of what is going on. Do you see what is happening in Britain? People aren't allowed to even voice a concern about the savages as they rape and pillage London entirely. Your own government polices you into submission as Achmed rapes your daughter and kills her.

This is the same thing that's been going on in the US for a while now. Just replace the muslims in this cartoon with blacks and mexicans. America spread this into Europe, and it will spread this to the entire world. There is no "fighting back." Your own race is cucked into policing your behavior and accept multiculturalism.
>>
>>141473276
Forgot pic related
>>
>>141472921
>From what I understand, the actual "Russia" part of Russia is still 95% ethnic Russian.
That is partially correct. Large cities, especially towards the center of the city are mostly Russian or some other type of white, like Ukrainians etc. that being said large ghettos exist with disproportional crime rates, populated by caucasian criminals of some sort usually. There is also an extremely large and growing Muslim minority, from 15 to 20% of the population according to various polls.
And to say that they are not a problem is a huge understatement, the is a large number of undocumented tajiks and whatnot doing all sorts of horrid crimes left and right, as well as regions that are Chechen or of other minority which can be more dangerous to Russians.
I personally believe that Ramzan Kadyrov and other insane Muslim warlords like him should not hold any power in Russia.
>>
>>141472204
>Imagine actually fucking saving London and retaking it because as it stands, it is COMPLETELY lost.
Yes, most bizarre turn of events, both in England and in Germany, both such proud nations being reduced to laughing stock.
I personally think it's a hand of God, no other logical explanation in my opinion, or I guess hand of Satan.
>>
>>141456729

Why would they ? theyre waiting for the right time
>>
>>141473276
>rape and pillage London entirely
Oh get fucked mate. Bullshit you hear on /pol/ of all places is not to be listened to. Yeah, London is going down the plughole ethnically, but implying that it's some kind of lawless caliphate is ludicrous (it's actually whiter than your capital, btw)
>>
>>141472723
I know Georgia and the Georgian people have a bigger interest in what direction Russia takes and what the future holds so I hope that things go in the right direction for the Russian people and the people of the neighbouring countries. I was only pointing out in this thread the potential of Russia and its achivements. I am not blinded by the western media constantly shitting on Russia nor am I a mouthpiece for Russia. I genuinely would love to see the people of the region prosper. I'll forgive you the flag mistake and wish you all the best.

>>141472823
Good chatting with you m8 take care
>>
>>141473163
>That's how it is everywhere, even in your beautiful so famous Georgia.
At very least Georgia is not rich enough nor large enough for it to escalate to ridiculous levels, if there was a danger of Georgia somehow becoming powerful I would personally go on a quest to murder every current politician in power because I wouldn't trust them with 20 fucking laris.
>Tho the general direction is to reduce American hostility and cancerous dominance all over the World and empower today's Russian approach to life to society to humanity.
And I am saying that Russia is not a better alternative to America in it's current state, one kind of fuck ups are replaced with other kind of fuck ups.
And I do not care about interview of Putin from the day when he first came to power when he is on record stating recently that fall of USSR was the greatest geopolitical mistake of 20th century.
>>
>>141473420
I'm sure Russia isn't perfect at all. But I don't think you know what is happening in the USA. I live in SoCal which is arguable turning into the worst area of the US, but give it 10 more years and the rest of America will see what I'm dealing with. Everyone I see outside is Mexican. And then besides Mexican, I'll see black. Very rarely, I'll see some white guy, and it's as bad as you can expect. Mexicans completely fucking hate white people and treat them like shit and walk all over them because they know anything you say or do can be called a "hate crime." They get free checks in the mail from our government to breed and replace us, and our media here is completely anti-white. White genocide is real and it's being pushed by the corporatist kikes running the USA. You do not want this shit to go global, my friend, believe me.
>>
>>141472727
Exactly.
>>
>>141473698
Alright, best to you too.
And sorry I fucked up with your flag, it's even more shameful since I am into Rugby and you guys are top tier players.
>>
If you want to bitch about MUH MURICA that's fine but don't think for a SECOND anything would be better with China or fucking dirty Russians running the show.
>>
>>141456384

We'd love that. We really, really would. More money for the military industrial complex. Conquered chinese waifus, if they still exist. India will get a massive infrastructure boost. Rare earths. North Korea in a pincer. We could transfer the wall instead of building it!

FUCK. thats such a good plan
>>
>>141473276
^ THIS. THE WHOLE POST ^
>>
>>141456729
>China has been talking for decades of making their yuan a world currency
mmmmmmm...... no
China has been withholding the Yuan for years,
>>
>>141473798
Georgia are getting better at rugby too. It would be better for rugby if they had a really stong team so hopefully in the future take care m8.
>>
>>141473986

Ireland are shit
>>
>>141473640
>(it's actually whiter than your capital, btw)
Very stupid of you, really.
I'm not dick-waving my nation here, you fucking idiot. The US is 50 years ahead of you in terms of multiculturalism and it's complete fucking ass here. London will be a caliphate within 2 more generations.

This is why I am giving up though. You guys are all fucking stupid. Enjoy the fucking white genocide that is coming your way. I'm already dealing with it in California. Hardly any white faces. Just disgusting, ugly, and aggressive third-world savages that are all being fed anti-white propaganda straight from (((credible news stations))) like CNN and MSNBC.
>>
>>141461102
>Russia will flourish like a flower bringing light morality and decency to the whole World
Yes sure, the explanation of Russia's constant failure is muhhhhhhh America
>>
>>141473640
You must be or blind or delusional, or plain stupid by contradicting solid facts.
>>
>>141473640
"OI GET FUCKED MATE"
I'm so glad being British fell out of style. You guys are so fucking degenerate, t b h.
>>
>>141463278
Jews look too foreign to be Chinks. China is one ungrateful bitch who loves killing off people who are no longer useful to them. I'm sure if the US is no longer a superpower, Chinks won't hesitate to gas the Jews.

I'm Hong Kong Chink and even HK chinks are too foreign to China. Many HK factory owners who helped China modernize her industry got murdered by Chink officials in the end.

Unless the Jews has a plan that kills off most of the Chinks...
>>
File: italian-style.jpg (33 KB, 640x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>141473698
>I'll forgive you the flag mistake and wish you all the best.
LOL
>>
>>141461035
How many Typhoons can your shit country keep deployed? We outmatch you vodka niggers 12-1.

How many carrier battle groups can you muster?
We have over a dozen.

We would push your shit in, and you know it Pietr.
>>
>>
>>141473731
>And I do not care about interview of Putin from the day when he first came to power when he is on record stating recently that fall of USSR was the greatest geopolitical mistake of 20th century.
>>>
That interview is very interesting anon. I highly recommended. Might as well get to know your enemy, lol

Putin's view on communist ideology_translated in english
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTj1AjgXx9g
>>
>>
>>141474105
I think (or at least I hope) Russia is just learning from the USA's failures. They've already openly criticized the intake of large amounts of foreigners to the point where it displaces your own population and they've said that a nation should put its own people first. It seems as though they are paying attention to the world and seeing the disaster that's happening. I do not want to live in a world filled with black or brown people. I not want to raise kids among black and brown kids (they gang up on you and bully you when you are the only white kid), I do not want to have grandchildren in a black and brown world for the same reasons and so on and so forth. USA is spreading this shit all across the world. That is their goal. They want violent mudshits in every white nation and then police the whites if they have anything negative to say about it.

Is this really the future you want? It's time to make a choice. I live in California now, so think of me as someone from the future giving you a warning about what the future of the world looks like lol. The low IQ savages taunt you and berate you and your own government is there to police you if you dare be "racist" (ie. showing any sign of resistance).

Fuck America, guys, honestly.
>>
Too little too late. US could have killed off China in 1989. Instead, US and UK blocked Hong Kong from protesting against the Handover. The US gave China MFN status for more than a decade after Tiananmen Massacre and even let her join WTO in the end.

It's the US that made that ungrateful soulless bitch great again.
>>
>>141456384
Faggot we indians manage to beat Chinese in Doklam using nothing but stones.

If USA so much as moves a finger the chinese commie daddies will literally shit their pants and run to the country where they've stored all their money (USA)

China is all talk- they can't fight anyone.
>>
>>141459864
The other thing backing the US dollar is trust, and this has two edges.

First, trust in the financial system. You fuckwits are doing your best to erode that now, but still Wallstreet and the US in general are god-tier compared to mega-corrupt China, where bribery and fraud are the name of the game. Investors invest in America because they aren't afraid of being of being swindled. This floats the dollar.

The second point is arguably more important but less auspicious in day-to-day events, and that is military dominance and the trust that the US will maintain supremacy regarding political control over most of the planet. Thats important because you need the political control to maintain the status quo of a minimally corrupt economic system, which is the west.

So it wont be china introducing a new currency that brings this down. It will be US hubris, both in allowing the corruption of their own financial systems, and over-extension of their military strength, leading to inevitable political defeats.
>>
>>141456384
First they try to manipulate China into a war with NK so (((they))) can start a proxy war with China and now they threaten to cut them off the dollar.

Top kek, the NK war is going to be based on lies just like WW2, only bluepilled fags would believe that North Koreans are the bad guys. I hate the US with a passion, it's not the people that's the problem, it's their retard government.
>>
>>141473911
>anything would be better with China or fucking dirty Russians running the show
I don't have warm cozy feelings towards chinks at all.
Russia, Putin on the other hand are showing spectacular raise to power and international respect.
America is going down like many past Empires did. America is done as a super power.
This anon said it the best.
>>141463190
>Soon it will no longer be the top dog, it will just be a part of the pack, along with Russia/China and a few others.
Please read his whole post.He nailed it.
>>
>>141474962
That simply isn't going to happen, at least not for a long time and definitely in the way you are describing. You strike me a self-hating American teen.
>>
>>141474105
>Yes sure, the explanation of Russia's constant failure is muhhhhhhh America
Russian failure like this latest space travel by Russian craft with Americans on board, lol
Don't be silly Billy, anon.
>>141469144
>>141469919
>>141470040
>>
File: whatthefugspurdo.jpg (983 KB, 1000x1166)
983 KB
983 KB JPG
>>141456384
>wud are we gobba do? ;-DDDDDDDD
>well fug :DDDD
>SANGTIONZ :DDDDDDDD
>>
>>141456384
Let's hope the Australian government is forced to seize all chink owned property and the fucking realestate bubble bursts
>>
>>141474105
>Yes sure, the explanation of Russia's constant failure is muhhhhhhh America
So how many USA Navy ships got destroyed by merchant ships, LOL
FOUR in the last year. Four. Not a single shot fired yet four USA NanyTaranny Navy ships are destroyed.
Great American technology. ZERO failure, right anon?
>>
>>141456384
That would be suicide for Murica. They already were screeching autisticaly because China decided to trade oil for yuans.
>>
>>141473911
Russia and China are both pro-nationalist nations. Who the fuck cares about corruption when you're being demographically breeded out by third-world shitskins that ruin your community.

Every government has some corruption, the US is probably even more corrupt than Russia. The problem with the US is its insistence on multiculturalism aka white genocide. It's not just a meme.
>>
>>141475476
Sure thing Schizo.
>>
>>141474264
>How many carrier battle groups can you muster?
Good luck sailing them over swamps, forests and ice-fields.
>>
>>141475476
haha lol have fun being a doctor in Romania and earning 500 a month. At least a lot of white people there...
>>
File: a7be60_5197918.jpg (341 KB, 900x1200)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>141475502
This is what either your kids or your grandkids yearbook will look like. And keep in mind they are racist as shit towards white people.

Honest, you're a white person, you deserve to have your head violently cut off for being a traitor. You deserve the worst of it buddy.
>>
>>141475686
Enjoy this world >>141475781 where they hate white people and the media encourages them to hate white people because they're all ebul nazis anyway. Rape and kill away, if they complain about it, you let us know, and we'll imprison them for racism and hate crimes.

Fools.
>>
>>141475625
American military stuff works the best in the laboratory environment.
Russian military stuff works the best in the rough terrain. Proof that Russians are not as sophisticated as Hamericans. LOL
>>
>>141475781
Except I deal with Latinos and nigs every day and for the most part they're normal people, you live in this false world created by memes. Also, Latinos are
>Majority Ethnic Europeans
>Speak a European Language
>Are Catholics and follow Christian values
After the third generation they mostly stop speaking Spanish too. You're deluded with fear.
>>
>>141474830
China is a soulless nation because of Cultural Revolution, wiping out every traditions. India, on the other hand, it's the extreme opposite to China. Too many bad traditions left, Caste system hinders upward mobility. Indians rioted against 2-child policy and there're simply too many people now. Women can't go out safety. Rapes are common in China but generally Chinese women won't feel unsafe going out at night. China is a nasty bitch but India isn't better.
>>
>>141476026
You're a spic. I guarantee you are a spic.
>>
>>141476060
Nope, 6 foot tall, majority Norwegian. Grey eyes Light brown hair. I just live in the real world.
>>
>>141476026
Fuck off Paco. We've got whole states full of your kind and they are uniformly shittier than before you arrived. That's a far better litmus test than muh catholic (communist) european values.
>>
>>141476107
>this is the fantasy that drives the beaner to his rage
>>
>>141476107
No, he's correct. You're definitely a spic.
>>
>>141476210
See
>>141476107
I'm whiter than you.
>>
>>141476107
You're a spic. I guarantee this. Spics are fucking terrible. There is a reason why whites move out of any area that gets flooded with spics. You guys are totally degenerate, you do not have Christian values. Go back to fucking Mexico with the other dirty animals.
>>
File: 1477952260975.jpg (23 KB, 220x220)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>141476253
>>141476254
>>141476273
>Gets btfo
>S-SHUT UP, U-UR A SPIC! MUH MEMES!
Loving every laugh, take it ez dweebs
>>
>>141456384
Yes lets threaten our most important ally,
yeah ....... burger logic

>I hope china teams up with NK
>>
>>141476262
Sorry spic, but there is a reason whites are completely abandoning California. You guys are awful, rude, hateful, and degenerate. Not to mention you always vote democrat, but of course you would, you need those gibs from white American workers.

Go back to fucking Mexico.
>>
File: Chicken (2).jpg (112 KB, 1024x625)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>141456384
CHYNA is rich, because the West has used it as a factory and because the West has poored money into CHYNA. We have to cripple them as long as we still can. Sanctions against CHYNA are absolutely necessary.
>>
>>141476318
If spics weren't completely awful, white people wouldn't be moving away from them in droves. Pretty sure you guys are just behind niggers when it comes to violent crimes too.

Niggers do about 50% of violent crimes, and I think Mexicans are something like 40%. Vastly over-represented again. You guys are foreign savages that are ruining America, it's pretty much just facts.
>>
>>141476322
>Yes lets threaten our most important ally,
>yeah ....... burger logic
>>141466988
>>
>>141466988
USA is a faggot bully nation. NK doesn't even want to do anything to the USA. It's so fucking obvious they just want to be left the fuck alone. But USA has to act like a nigger on the school yard. I really hope USA gets shut the fuck down somehow.
>>
>>141456384
>decide to extort a country
>decide to extort a country who doesn't endorse you extorting another country.
>decide to stage a coup
>deem the legitimate government as illegal and evil.
>fund extremists to wreck a country
>extort country who defends said country.
>laugh at neighbor countries while they get invaded by hordes of refugees, a great deal of which are extremists
The U.S. is that big fat bully who just ruins everything for everyone whenever he can. It needs to go. The first who would benefit from it are Americans themselves.
>>
>>141476487

The Chink brags that the US only dares to sanction against Russia, not China.
http://archive.is/IuCXn
>>
>>141456384
OP is a filthy mick pretending to suck Ivan's Tsar Bomba
>>
>>141475232
>Let's hope the Australian government is forced to seize all chink owned property and the fucking realestate bubble bursts
and repatriate the chinks
>>
>>141476683
>I really hope USA gets shut the fuck down somehow.
I don't hate every single living American, there are millions of great friendly loving Americans in the US, but America as a whole is going to get whipped by Mother Nature into submission,
besides that America will be attacked militarily. That's the script. And this script has a solid track record.
>>
>>141477088
And niggers
>>
>>141476987
Who's bomba do you suck? Your own?
>>
Do other countries seriously think America is scared of the "international community"?

The second it looks like anything might get past our navy, which could very easily fight off the navies of the entire world, we start nuking capital cities.
>>
>>141456384
>US threatens to cut China off from dollar
Oh, so the US is threatening to do to China what China is already preparing to do on their own.
I'm sure they're scared.
>>
>>141477134
Bro. Outside my gated white community, there is nothing but Mexicans and blacks. I have no desire to go out there and work with spics. And my parents are faggot liberals that grew up in a better time, but think my racism is deplorable. I don't mind eating a nuke, senpai. I hope California gets nuked. (Obviously I hope for a quick and painless death though, haha).
>>
>>141477478
Also, not just California. I hope every high-concentrated Mexican/black area in the US gets nuked. Whites can rebuild the nation into something great again after the welfare vermin have been obliterated.
>>
>>141477364
>>141477364
>The second it looks like anything might get past our navy,
What about the four merchant ships that without firing a single shot destroyed four US NanyTranny Navy warships. Lol
Very embarrassing, no?
>>
>>141456384

The US military industrial complex is unrivaled. It would play right into the plan to contain China.
>>
File: hand-knocking-gavel.png (108 KB, 640x427)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>141477478
>>141477606
Strong honest opinions for sure.LOL
I hope you have a room in your heart for margin of error that not all 100% of those groups are totally bad and useless.
>>
>>141456384
>>141476027

>China is a soulless nation because of Cultural Revolution, wiping out every traditions.

There's some revival, but the Chinese Army serves the Chinese Communist Party, not the Chinese people.

> India, on the other hand, it's the extreme opposite to China. Too many bad traditions left,

India is the largest democracy in the world. There are many traditions and cultures which makes it strong mentally as well.

Only India didn't bow down to the Chinese Communist Party's bullying in Asia. India is the only major power that resisted the CCP and said "enough", and stopped the chinks from expanding and annexing more land in South Asia.

> Caste system hinders upward mobility.

Caste system is not in urban areas and cities. It is only prevalent in rural areas. It is wrong and bad, and will take decades to dismantle, but it also creates order in society.

> Indians rioted against 2-child policy and there're simply too many people now.

Actually if Indians increasingly live like densly packed cities (many high rise buildings), then it's manageable and India produces enough food.

> Women can't go out safety. Rapes are common in China but generally Chinese women won't feel unsafe going out at night.

Depends in what area. In China the government itself is a threat to the Chinese who don't follow the political party's marxist ideology. More than 40 million Chinese have already been killed by the CCP.

> China is a nasty bitch but India isn't better.

India is better actually. Both countries have poverty but the economy is growing fast (the CCP has inflated their economic statistics).

The difference is the freedom and human rights and respect for animals is far greater in India. Such freedoms can only be dreamed of by people in the CCP.
>>
>>141458527
Do you know what sanctions are? China relies on the US market. Other countries like european ones are more stable, but chinas economy was built by westerners going there to set up factories for cheap labor and no EPA. If they lose the western markets, they lose jobs.
>>
>>141478096
No, of course. I'm not insane (believe it or not). I just think multiculturalism is a total mistake and only has one solution. Total death and destruction. More so for the USA because we're just so far along in this degradation. I hope France, Britain, and Germany can figure something out before it's too late for them (if it's not too late already for them that is). But no, I don't hate 100% of Mexicans and blacks. Definitely not. I don't even think most of /pol/ thinks that. The problem is the overwhelming majority.
>>
>>141477632
>destroyed
>minor damage
>"destroyed"

All made it home and are being repaired.
Try to be less of a retard.
>>
>>141474163
>solid facts
and those would be?
>>141474197
America is the gods be damned incarnation of degeneracy, fuckwit.
>>
>>141479192
>America is the gods be damned incarnation of degeneracy, fuckwit.
OI MATE
Trying actually reading more than 2 words of my posts. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>141456729
we can't even cut the dollar off from the Norks abusing it, its all just angry rhetoric and the chinks know it
>>
>>141479319
Whats with the 'OI MATE?' is it some kind of autistic tick you have to do in every conversation with a bong? Is it meant to annoy me?
>try reading more than 2 words of my posts
You said some tosh about the British being 'out of style' then called me/us degenerate for swearing in the same sentence in which you swore. Which enlightening bits of text did I miss, exactly?
>>
>>141470906
>Be assure of that leaf
You're a Vatnik ain't ya, boy
>>
>>141479545
OI MATE
>>
>>141473640
Weren't the most popular male and female names muslim/arab/middle east names in Londonistan this year
>>
File: japan.minister.png (324 KB, 641x660)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
USA / JAPAN
REBORN
>>
>>141479684
I believe the most popular boys name was Mohammed in London last year. Because, Muslims name about 75% of their children Mohammed or Ahmed, whereas there is far more, dare I say it, diversity, among white children.
>>
>>141474105
Russia is completely surrounded by U.S. militarily speaking.

Constant failure? Putin has improved Russia.
>>
>>141470469
major lol here
Russia has like 2.5x the amount of HIV infections per capita as the US, and if you consider that 86% of HIV infections in the US blacks, then you guys are really fucking up. Russia's HIV is HIGHER than fucking THAILAND.

Russia is a degenerate shithole.
>>
File: Islam.jpg (162 KB, 1041x733)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
B-but guys! Our nation's GDP rose! That's all that r-really matters, r-right guys? I mean it sucks that I can't walk through London anymore without feeling safe, and the crazy violent Muslims are trashing up the city and yelling "JIHAD" incessantly, but surely our kids will enjoy a better nation, right?... r-right? gu-gdp...

Glorious American logic, leading the world today.
>>
>>141474900
>Trust.
It's fear of U.S. military and not getting oil that backs dollar.
>>
>>141479880
I don't even believe in that anymore. Don't know what to trust now. Just like when Hillary had a 98% chance of winning the election, but ended up losing by a landslide. I don't believe in any (((official numbers))) anymore.
>>
>>141480034
You don't believe that blacks have more AIDS?
>>
>>141480034
It's probably not far off. Russia is not exactly first world standards outside of Moscow and Petrograd,
>>
>>141463721
>US has a program to develop and introduce a new armor piercing round
we got your back on this one senpai, we can serve your ammo needs here
>>
How the fuck threads about China turn into Threads about Russia?
>>
>>141480334
Some butthurt diaspora got butthurt.
>>
>>141480229
It is the rampant intravenous drug use in Russia which is responsible for the the HIV rate there. A few Russians I've talked to considered drugs to be a form of state sponsored terrorism. Told me about how Chechnya and their Muslim neighbors were pushing drugs into Russia to destroy the youth.
>>
>>141480443
So you support America blacking the whole world? Maybe all of America should just end.
>>
File: 1505338265907.jpg (44 KB, 528x700)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>141480740
I'm not meme-tier eth-nat so I don't care.
>>
>>141480443
I unironically think all of America should just collapse already before it ruins the entire world. God willing, USA gets killed and sinks into the ocean.
>>
>>141480912
>meme-tier
>not recognizing yet that demographics is the biggest issue there currently is.

We need to round up people like you and torture you to death. You autistic (((economists))) are literally ruining the world.
>>
>>141481138
Demographics are fine when all of them are nationalized and feel patriotic.
>>
Nothing will happen
>>
>>141481388
Uh huh. Because that's totally what's happening today. Show us your flag.
>>
ITT: teenagers
>>
>>141481606
Don't know what relevance it has? Don't think I claimed to be American.
>>
>>141471131
DNS research was banned because DNS told that they dont have Hitlers remains.
>>
>>141462421
>>141462764
we already have railguns mounted on ships.

poor countries think in poor old ways of doing things. They think when america fights were gonna bring old cannons pulled by horses, tanks from ww1, and so on.

they forget we dont even have to set foot on their land to fuck shit up. i assume its thanks to being taught by their countries like how N korea tells its people how superior they are.

everyday its some poor backwater african prayin that america dies cause they cant be a part of the best and strongest country in the world.

also a reminder that an old missile is still a missile, much like older nukes arent irrelevant to newer nukes. Like you can still kill someone with a musket, the problem is simply that we've made so many and though we've made new and improved, it is kinda dumb to throw them away instead of selling or using them.
>>
File: Buddhists.png (1.06 MB, 954x968)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>141481794
Idk what the situation is like in Malta, but if you're not dealing with multiculturalism, then of course you don't understand the very real problem that it is. It's not just fucking memes you nigger.
>>
>>141482089
I don't have a single issue with people of different cultures, religions, ethnics who come and assimilate to the country and behave "according to the lay of the land".

Now. Is Germany losing 200,000 illegals what I approve of and describe? No. Does it need to get fixed? Yes. Do I think categorizing all of multiculturalism? No, because there are different kinds of them.
>>
File: KikeTricks101.png (293 KB, 1340x1492)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>141476107
>>141476318
I totally believe you, my (((fellow norwegian person))).
>>
>>141482447
Your English is fucking shit, mongrel nigger, I can't fucking understand what you're trying to say.
>>
>>141482689
Probably because there's a word missing.
>>
>>141456384
is this why there is all this anti-trump Daca shitposts atm? is this being slid?
>>
File: Burka Burka Burka.jpg (39 KB, 480x554)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>141482447
The USA is completely fucked by Mexico. Maybe some states haven't felt it yet, but I foresee it coming to them in 1 or 2 generations.

All of West Europe is completely fucked my Islam. In a 100 years they will all be majority Muslim nations.

And here's the kicker. They all hates whites. The Mexicans that are pouring into the USA hate whites, and the Muslims that are exploding in West Europe hate whites. They are not going to be nice or be civil like the whites were with them when they become the majority. In fact, it's already true in areas where they are the majority.

And you know what else? (((Western media))) fully supports it. Maybe you don't get CNN or MSNBC where you live, but they fucking hate whites too because they're all run by Jews! It's a literal fucking conspiracy, isn't it?

Look, you dumb piece of trash. I don't hate natural immigration either. What we're talking about today is the entire ethnic replacement of people. White America is going to keep shrinking. It is the USA's destiny at this point. It seems like the kikes are importing this strategy into West Europe now. How fucking marvelous.

Only a non-white would honestly not care.
>>
>>141456384
Ohhhh darlings please do.
The dollar trade cant end soon enough.
>>
>>141463735
A modern war would last either 3 months or 3 years. If it lasts 3 months one side gets BTFO and retreats and the the war ends because nukes.

If it lasts 3 years the M.A.D. happened. In neither of these scenarios do production matter. Air power and mobilization make mass deployment and total war a moot point. Whichever side is poised to blow the fuck out of the other wins because the soon to be loser capitulates before even more of his industry is gone or they go nuclear.
>>
File: defend europe.jpg (3 KB, 125x83)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>141483470
You wanna know why Jews hate whites? It's jealousy. Looking at them and their splendid lives hurts them. I am being completely honest. You can't have happy white people around with their pretty European culture and awe-inspiring cities, and be some ugly hook-nosed miserable Jew, looking at them having all the splendor of the world. It's not all about money and power. If they get rid of white people and turn the whole world into shitskins, they will feel much better about themselves and who they are. They can't stand white people.
>>
>>141467314
this picture is greatly exaggerated
>>
File: ccxbsssua.jpg (503 KB, 1600x1067)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>141484472
awful thumb-nail pic
must make up
>>
>>141469132
an empire lmfao you delusional faggot
>>
>>141479639
highly phillisophical retort there Mr Superior Education, who can even compete on such a scale of wit and intellect.
>>
>>141461035
>>141462105
>>141471299
>>141474264
Don't forget we got black programs with weapons several decades ahead of what is declassified now.
>>
>>141485125
He's stupid and so are you.
He was arguing me with the same arguments I was using for him, not realizing we were in total agreement. That's the power of ACTUALLY FUCKING READING. Idiot.
>>
So US, UK, India, South Korea + Japan vs China, Russia, Pakistan, Best Korea.

Russian air fighters can outstrip US and UK warplanes, PDRNK has about a a bajillion soliders all brainwashed and able to survive on 3 grains of rice per day due to famines, China has another bajillion soldiers.

The US has never really being bombed like the UK has been during a war so people will probably freak out more.

Soviets will re-claim the Ukraine and other 'lost property'

Merkuckel won't be able to do anything.

Pakistan will nuke the crap out of India, China will help Pakistan blitz India to reclaim Tibet.

India might retaliate with a Nuke which could swing the whole thing.

Meanwhile the Peoples Democratic Republic of North (Best) Korea will do that james bond shit and blitz south korea, probably lobbing a few pre-emptive missiles towards Seoul and Japan.

The tiny japanese defence force will crumple to the Chinese fleet.

America will attempt to continue its strategy of 'bomb them to shit then send in dudes' but it wont work since their allies are now well and truly FUCKED
>>
>>141479797
It is considered good prayers to name your first born son Mohammed and your first born daughter Fatima is some muslim circles.
>>
>>141456384
>The US can survive without China
KEK
Trump is crazy
>>
>>141456384
Excellent. God bless the don
>>
>>141485913
It survived just fine without some beady eyed chinks for centuries.
>>
>>141486012
>for centuries
What are you talking about?
>>
>>141461990
>You are insane CHINA wa smade into a industrial, tech, and militarty powerhosue by us....or better yet (((them))) after they have killed us off the ((((bankers))) will jet away to China, But China plans on killing them thats what this is all about jews fucking over the west destroyign everything they touch and then trying to bail

This
>>
File: 1504549042472.jpg (44 KB, 657x960)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>141456384
Trump is a pathetic cuck.

Source: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585

So now that the USA's demographics are confirmed fucked, China will definitely be the future superpower. Here's an average day in the future Chinese Empire.

>2080
>be chink
>wake up to breakfast in bed prepared by android maid
>eat it while she sucks your dick
>go to work from the other side of the country to Shanghai, arrive in 5 minutes on a high speed hover train
>use your genetically enhanced brain to create some top quality propaganda for the Chinese Empire with your standard hologram touch screen
>finish work after 9 hours and go visit a sexbot brothel with your chink bros
>then leave for a comedy bar, which airs news footage from the USA and Europe
>laugh while watching a hilarious speech from the USA's new mexican president
>leave the bar, and a white laowai expat hobo spills some beer on your clothes
>no problem, you have stainproof high tech fibers, but you beat him to death anyway for fun using your genetically enhanced strength
>come home and fuck your wife. She's just an average girl who looks like pic related, but she's loves you so it feels pretty good
>>
>>141485729
>Russian airplanes
>beating US airplanes
Even were that true
>beating US airplanes at a 6-1 ratio to make up for being so heavily outnumbered

Hell. You bring up fucking bombing? What? Russia would need 50-1 kill ratios to bomb the US mainland. 20-1 to bomb anything in Alaska and 60-1 to bomb anything in Hawaii. What kind of force projection do you think Russia has exactly?
>>
>>141456384
Hol up, hol up.

Let me get this straight. US is constantly pushing dollar into inflation, while countries like China and Russia who use USD as their base currency, are pushing back that inflation. Now US wants to prevent China from using USD.

Won't that just sink USD even further?! What the fuck?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.