[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1503864994405.jpg (136 KB, 1071x802)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Sep13
https://youtu.be/0912O2aT0qk
>Newest Interviews with Assad
https://youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
https://youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
https://globaleventmap.org
http://syria.liveuamap.com
http://militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
https://twitter.com/PetoLucem
https://twitter.com/miladvisor
https://twitter.com/a7_mirza
https://twitter.com/hamza_780
https://www.edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>DeZ Sep11
https://imgur.com/a/uvkPM
>Central Syria Sep5
http://imgur.com/a/0zJS4
>Aqribat Sep3
http://i.imgur.com/AUe5IIe.jpg
>Raqqa Aug31
http://imgur.com/a/5OzW8
>Dara'a Aug20
http://i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
http://imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep13
>"Moderate Rebel" from HTS assassinated in Idlib
>Hundreds of ISIS defectors fleeing, by "pure coincidence", safely to Southern Turkey
>Central Syria - SAA liberates 5 more towns, could potentially have entire pocket liberate in 2 weeks
>Iran and Syria reach agreement to have a powerplant built in Syria
>DeZ:
ISIS launches Yuge Counter-offensive in Southern Dez, Kills 0 SAA troops.
Tiger Forces are preparing to cross the Euphrates using pontoons
Republican Guard captures 80km of territory within and around the governorate and city of DeZ
IS clash with SDF in attempt to recapture industrial district
>Raqqa: SDF estimates city will be liberated by the end of Sep/mid-Oct
>Ru UN representative:UN Independent Commission’s report on Sy is bogus
>Iraqi Parliament passes measure forbidding the Kurdish secession vote
/sg/ Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev >>141428988
>>
first for maduros venezuela
>>
FREE KURDISTAN
>>
File: dfgsfdgs.jpg (101 KB, 960x720)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
Russia will conquer the Middle East! Cлaвa Poccия!
>>
File: Assad Wojak.png (40 KB, 633x758)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>army ends the siege of Der-Ezzor and does all the heavy lifting against ISIS
>(((US-led coalition))) forces start land grabbing the weakened ISIS
those fucking parasites
>>
>>
File: 1505364909767.png (703 KB, 1472x832)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>6 posts every 20 mins
kek your shit nest is dying
>>
File: 1505139132047.jpg (388 KB, 1285x790)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>141462947
Oh well, Kurd genocide soon.
>>
File: assad MUST go.jpg (196 KB, 1200x1055)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>141462947
>he posts this as /ptg/ continues to implode
time to add a new pic to pic related
>>
File: Untitled.png (132 KB, 844x545)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>that mad Kurdish dash for Dier ez-Zor
>>
File: comfy truck of Syria.jpg (213 KB, 1600x900)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>141463615
will hostilities break out between the SAA and the Kurds?
>>
>>141463813
once deash and """F"""S"""A""" is dealt with
>>
>>141463813
Right now it seems not unlikely that the next conflict in the Middle East is going to be the a Kurdish-Arab civil war in Iraq and Syria.
>>
File: 1482354533849.jpg (214 KB, 345x336)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>141463538
>>141463615
>switching flag
Are you ashamed of your Star-Spangled Banner, burgerlad?
>>
>>141463983
It's because I had Extra Flags still on and don't want anyone to see my state
>>
File: 1501140021047.gif (2.86 MB, 376x278)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB GIF
So is Assad and Russia just going to remain cucked and allow US backed forces to control major parts of Syria?

Lol, Putin is one of the biggest cuckolds to ever exist. If Putin had a spine, he would have bombed them. But he hasn't done a single thing. Also, Russia hasn't done a single thing to Israel either. What a fucking Kike shill nation Russia is.

Meanwhile, Trump has bombed Assad and his military several times. Yet you have no explanation for this because you're stupid little faggots who want to ignore the massive cucking.
>>
>>141462762
>US bombs ISIS
>both sides make gains
>autistic arab in /sg/ gets butthurt because Kurds are taking their rightful clay

Your race is inbred and you will swing from a tree by your neck
>>
>>141464238
your ID is almost Cuck
>>
>>141464238
Because Putin isn't a retard and doesn't want to start shit with the US. Meanwhile the military men who were actually behind the bombing of Assad's forces know that all Russia can do is posture because the US has the upper hand.
>>
>>141464238
>1 post by this ID
>If Putin had a spine
Yeah you know what pussies ex-KGB are
>>
File: 15053305514490.jpg (417 KB, 1175x925)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>141462762
>>
File: anger.png (214 KB, 314x362)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>141464243
>Kurds are taking their rightful clay
>kurds
>rightful clay
This bait made me mad enough to reply well done
>>
>>141464684
Glorious.
>tfw no next war to cheer Russia on
>>
This song will end the war:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKvSV-49bEQ
>>
File: syria for jews.png (471 KB, 620x620)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>141461285
Assad is the Lion against Zion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
>>
File: 1503734860593.png (215 KB, 324x384)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>141464238
> Trump has bombed Assad and his military several times.
> several times.

Putin bombs US-backed terrorists every day so what?
>>
if stuff keeps going the direction it is now what will the U.S.As Afghanistan be?
what will be the pebble that cracks the empire?
>>
>>141462762
>being smart is parasitism
Ideologues, the lot of you.
>>
>>141463615

Is this where the ISIS apocalypse will start?
>>
>>141465072
Has Assad bombed the SDF?
>>
>>141463615
>Giant throbbing SAA salient-cock
>gets attacked daily by ISIS, costing 100s of goatfuckers each time
>Slim feminine Kurt salient-wienie
>is let through by ISIS and left alone
Really gets those neurons a-poppin
>>
File: 1503735469223.png (145 KB, 292x331)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>141465866

> SDF

many times before they were renamed
>>
>>141466276
>russian intellectuals
>>
>>141465328
The USA will remain as the first superpower as long as the US dollar is strong and stable. As oil is traded in dollars, and everyone needs oil, there will always be demand for dollars. Saddam and Gaddafi tried to change this and you know what happened to them. Basically all foreign interventions by the US army are not to "grab the oil" as they have enough oil reserves, they happen in order to defend the stability of the dollar.
>>
>>141461138
Oh look. They're driving around in US government funded vehicles. Obviously they're working with ISIS.
>>
>>141466276
Since Trump has been president though?
>>
>>141466582
>/ptg/ finally agrees that ISIS=US
Hmm...
>>
Can someone fill me in on WTF is happening with the Kurds around DeZ? Did they get marching orders from Mattis to secure the eastern Euphrates?
>>
>>141466887
yes
>>
File: 1504314020888.jpg (70 KB, 876x493)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>141466600
Tanf pocket comes to mind.
Now that was just glorious.
>>141466582
>NDF
>ISIS
>>
File: 1504237919279.jpg (111 KB, 500x500)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>Iraq: Thousands of Kurds rally for independence ahead of upcoming referendum


https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/iraq-thousands-kurds-rally-independence-ahead-upcoming-referendum/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push+notifications&utm_content=English

Here we fucking go.
>>
After Tal Afar was captured does this mean Iran has a secure land route to Syria?
>>
>>141466949
>Tanf pocket comes to mind.
Quick rundown? Russia or SAA bombing SDF?
>>
>>141466887
Yes. ISIS is literally unfolding the red carpet to them. ISIS is spending all of it's remaining ressources in attacking SAA
>>
>>141467172
Trump bombing SAA
>>
>BUILD THAT WALL
>DEPORT THEM ALL
>This is just mind games
>He will never give amnesty to anyone
>Think of the children
>Well if it's in exchange for the wall...
/ptg/ is here
>4D chess, he will reverse it
>Wow, 10 million new Trump voters
>He only gave them amnesty, so they can die in the war in Syria! Genius!
>The wall wouldn't have worked anyway, ever heard of a ladder?
>Texas was always blue!
>>
>>141467951
Netanyahu's son is literally shitposting here, what did you expect
>>
File: snip snap.jpg (132 KB, 1227x742)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>141467172
>>141467257
M*ttis (US SOF) and his jihadi homeboys (green on map) entered Syria and captured al-Tanf (iraqi border crossing) from ISIS, established bases in the area and expanded along the border to isolate Iraq from Syria
Iran and Assad told them to fuck off and launched an offensive along the Damascus-Baghdad highway.
Two USAF bombings later (muh 50km deconfliction line), SAA made a desert blitz further up north reached the Iraqi border. Effectively putting Israel in the cuckshed.
>>
>>141468131
>Netanyahu's son is literally shitposting here
proof? funny if true
>>
pontoon bridge when?
>>
>>141468430
nordbot will get angry, but i don't care
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/10/netanyahus-son-posts-classic-anti-semitic-meme-drawing-praise-from-neo-nazis/?utm_term=.56f33dcb43ef
>>
>>141468430
it's mostly only noticed in Israel but he's been posting memes that have originated from places like /pol/
>>
>>141468540
https://unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/10/netanyahus-son-posts-classic-anti-semitic-meme-drawing-praise-from-neo-nazis/?utm_term=.56f33dcb43ef
>>
And another proof that the alt-right is just zionist controled opposition
https://www.timesofisrael.com/editor-of-neo-nazi-site-praises-yair-netanyahu-for-standing-against-the-jews/
>>
>>141468237
Thanks. But that was Maghawir al-Thawra more specifically, right?
>>
>>141468727
Yes and Osoud Sharqiya (Lions of the east army) and Martyr Ahmed Abdo Brigade
>>
>>141468706
wtf i love open borders now!
>>
File: laughing at you.jpg (11 KB, 229x221)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>141468540
>>141468548
>david duke after the ADL denounced yairs tweet
>"welcome to the club yair absolutely amazing wow just....wow!"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8FlJy62Y8
>>
File: 1498104182377.png (463 KB, 1160x961)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
Jews can be our allies!!
>>
File: ptg2.png (442 KB, 1316x728)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>141469109
>Jews can be our allies!!
This.
>>
File: 1478341920358.jpg (31 KB, 563x421)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Since when was it wrong to endorse anti-semitic semites?
I mainly support Assad because he's up against the zionists, don't yell me you started cheering for Assad because of humanitarian reasons...
>>
>>141468850
What do you reckon is going to happen in Deir Ezzor betwen SDF and SAA long term?
>>
File: stalin.jpg (120 KB, 1002x496)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>141469109
>the logic of /ptg/

>"muh shills"
>"ignore and shitpost against muh shills till muh shills leave"
>"muh shills come back later"
>"wash rinse repeat"

stalin would be proud
>>
>>141469288
>trusting someone that betrayed his very own kin
>>
I hate Kurds
>>
File: 1505372291488.png (582 KB, 939x1163)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>141469233
am*ricans are truly the eternal untermensch
>>
>>141469415
A shitstorm is brewing and will be unleashed if SDF tries to take Omar oil fields.
Don't think SAA cares too much about SDF stealing bombed out villages as long as they stay out of the way of al-Bukamal(iraqi border) and Omar for now.
>>141469478
>gasses his own people.txt
>>
>>141469288
>I mainly support Assad because he's up against the zionists
then why are u defending a zionist fag like BIBI son
>>
>>141469805
>al qaida and ISIS
>his own people
snus please
>>
>>141469852
Am i defending him though?
>>
>>141469952
>Since when was it wrong to endorse anti-semitic semites?
""""Since when was it wrong to endorse anti-semitic semites?""""
>>
File: 1503892471535.png (128 KB, 860x758)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>141469920
They are just as syrian as SAA #GassadPutin
>>141469983
Yeah, that was defending "nazis" who support this twerp being anti-semitic, not the kid himself Bubs.
>>
>>141469805
How much of Syria is under Assad's full/proper control right now and how much do you predicted will be under his full/proper control in the end? And how much is under SDF full/proper control and how much do you predicted will there be in the end? I know it's hard to tell, but what are your predictions? I'm seeing too many conflicting reports on this to tell what's true.
>>
>Arab League unanimously rejects referendum for an independent Iraqi Kurdistan
https://twitter.com/leithfadel/status/908226936752701440
Not that it matters since the Kurds will still go through with it
>>
File: DpQ9YJl.png (21 KB, 700x700)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>141470206
FSA and ISIS aren't fighting for the same entity (Syrian Arab Republic) as SAA, which would make them not as syrians as SAA
>>
>>141470206
LMFAO for some reason i think soros and netanyahu are besties
>>
>tiger forces captured Al-Jazeera University and al-Rawad in baghiliyah , deir ez-zor
https://twitter.com/watanisy/status/908228290082680833
>>
>>141470234
http://syriancivilwarmap.com/war-statistics/
Assad will eat up the "FSA" territories and most of ISIS. Afterwards, the k*rds get greater autonomy in the areas where they constituted the pre-war majority. Arabs=Assad
>>141470410
i was scheisseposting lad
>>141470609
Possibly, i don't know, but Netanyahu has done some strange stuff that gets translated by liberals as nazi...
>>
>>141470615
neat
http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.373375&lon=40.094132&z=15&m=b&gz=0;400824165;353670756;29611;123175;0;113028;41198;0;144624;9798;28324;120376
>>
>>141470878
Netanyahu said that Hitler did not wanted to gas jews, but i don't know if kikeservatives got angry as well
>>
File: DJhc_mcXkAANq5h.jpg (74 KB, 750x843)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
This is from the official English account of the mayor of Ankara.

White boys btfo
>>
>>141470986
I have a theory that Netanyahu opened the muslim flood gates to europe for us to hate muslims so much that we allow Israel to genocide the palis.
>>
File: 1496107726532.jpg (44 KB, 640x539)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Iraq readies to retake ISIL bastion near Syria border
>Iraqi forces backed by tribal fighters are maneuvering into position in the western desert bordering Syria to launch an offensive against one of the last bastions of the ISIL terrorist group.
>After driving ISIL out of Nineveh province earlier this year, the Iraqi government set its eyes on Hawija, north of Baghdad, as well as the towns of Al-Qaim, Rawa and Anna in the western desert.
Source: AFP
Feels good to get news 8 hours before AFP
>>
>>141470609
Doubt it. He's often spoken out against him. And Soros has been funding anti-Israel groups forever. They're enemies if anything.

>>141470878
Thanks. Looks like one big fuckup ahead. Wonder what Trump supporters will say once he gets more and more invested.

>>141470986
He only said that so as to get people to hate the Palestinians and sympathize with him more. He basically said that the Palestinians asked Hitler to gas the Jews, that if it weren't for them it wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>141471129
They are still butthurt of the coup attempt against erdogan
>>141471185
Do mr nosegoldenbergsteins remind you in sweden that Israel is the only democracy in the Middle east?
>>
>>141471185
If this is the plan it would be if Israel does genocide the palis millions of muslim refugees would chimp throughout europe so the initial wtf israel response would turn into wtf I hate muslims now.
>>
>>141471185
Speaking about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnDsVOns3rE
>>
>>141471387
Soros stopped the founding of femen , when they tried to do shit in Israel
>>
>>141471467
Our political right has tons of zionists but it's not like we get reminded once a week about how great jews and Israel is.
>>141471503
I was thinking more like endorsing zionist right wing parties to deport all muzzies.
>>
>>141462762
>SDF does all the heavy lifting in Raqqa, Raqqa CS and Tabqa.
>(((Iranian proxies))) start to land grab all the oil and gas in the area just south of it virtually against no ISIS resistance.
>>
>>141471621
I'm not talking about that. Also there is no proof of any of that FEMEN thing because it was 1 Faceberg post about it and nothing else unfortunately. Not even an archive. I think Israel is using him now to get sympathy from the far-right groups in Europe. And as Snus mentioned there is a theory of Israel using the Arab immigration as a means to get Europe on their side in terms of the Palestinian issue.
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/
>>
>>141471563
wew
>>
>Turkey warns Iraqi Kurdish referendum move will have a cost
>ANKARA (Reuters) - Ankara welcomed an Iraqi parliament move to reject a referendum on Kurdish independence and warned the semi-autonomous Kurdish region that insisting on the plebiscite would have a cost, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said on Thursday.
>The parliament in Baghdad authorized the prime minister on Tuesday to “take all measures” to preserve Iraq’s unity in response to the move to hold a referendum on Sept. 25.
>Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani subsequently vowed to press ahead with the vote, calling it “a natural right”.
>“We find the (Iraqi Kurdish) leadership’s insistent stance regarding the referendum and its increasingly emotional statements worrying,” Turkey’s foreign ministry said in a written statement.
>“It should be noted that this insistence will definitely have a cost,” it added. “We call on them to act with good sense and abandon this erroneous approach immediately.”
>Turkey, which has the region’s largest Kurdish population, fears a ‘Yes’ vote could fuel separatism in its southeast where Kurdish militants have waged an insurgency for three decades in which more than 40,000 people have been killed.
>Last month, the head of Turkey’s nationalist opposition said the referendum should be viewed by Ankara as a reason for war “if necessary”. However, the Turkish prime minister dismissed his warning.
>Ankara has built solid ties with Barzani’s administration, founded on strong economic and energy links as well as Ankara and Erbil’s shared suspicions of other Kurdish groups and Iraq’s central government.
>Iran and Syria, also Iraq’s other neighbors, oppose the vote too, fearing it could fan separatism among their own Kurdish populations.
>Western powers worry the plebiscite - including the oil-rich city of Kirkuk - could ignite conflict with the central government in Baghdad and divert attention from the war against Islamic State militants.
>>
File: 1495889844082.gif (836 KB, 149x181)
836 KB
836 KB GIF
>>141471836
>virtually against no ISIS resistance
>>
>>141471880
>it's only OK when we do it goyim.
>>
>>141471935
They were only stopped much further to the south. The SAA was gaining huge swatch of oil and gas rich desert in Raqqa CS for days. Only meaningful resistance was along the river.
>>
File: boom.jpg (302 KB, 1200x721)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>#BREAKING YPG-led SDF forces reached thE Euphrates River last night and liberated the Mahatah & Cotton Storage areas from ISIS in #DeirEzzor

>Gharzayil,Bir-Bishri, Bir- Khalawi villages liberated by Kurdish YPG-led SDF from ISIS terrorist after heavy clashes this morning in #DeZ
>>
>>141471857
>I think Israel is using him now to get sympathy from the far-right groups in Europe.
You just proved the fact that Netanyahu and soros are besties who pretend to hate each other
>>
>>141472009
Do i have to remind you how many ISIS raids occurs and against whom?
>>
>İMPORTANT:SDF field commander Riad Derar said #DeirEzzor operation will continue from the east to Iraq border and will be cleared from ISIS
>>
>>141471881
pretty sure that the kurdish refferendum will go thru,
>>
mornings lads, any happenings?
>>
>>141472149
I didn't prove anything. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive unfortunately. Israel never complained about him when he was doing the same thing for years Europe, it only started once they found out the extent of his anti-Israel funding.
>>
File: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (67 KB, 1280x1280)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>141472182
finally
>>
>>141472181
>Do i have to remind you how many ISIS raids occurs and against whom?

Are you unable to read a simple map. Yes there are plenty of raids against the SAA advance, but there were very very few in the desert of Raqqa CS. Those raids are elsewhere
>>
>>141471129
Mayor of Ankara is a legitimate Internet troll. He's saying shit like this about everything, everyday.
>>
>>141472190
IT will for sure but the question is what will the Turks do
>>
>>141469805

>gasses his own people.txt

>Show me the proof.docx
>>
>>141472310
I think Erdomeme will first look what his USA-sempai will do, then his Putin-sempai, and in the end, will decide to shit his pants.
>>
>>141472310
Probably send in light military as a show of force hoping to deter any actual independence
>>
>>141472238
>it only started once they found out the extent of his anti-Israel funding.
Remember when amnesty international(backed by soros) said Assad had a Prison where he hanged people, the report Was Made by an israelí parasite
>>
>>141472310
>kurdish refferendum goes thru
>all kurds in turkey, syria, iran and iraq moves to kurdistan either by theiir own will or forced deportation
>100% of kurds in MENA region are now in kurdistan
>isis and rebels gone
>syria iran iraq and turkey agrees to genocide kurds
let the games begin
>>
File: river.jpg (239 KB, 1095x719)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>According to SDF military sources, a large part of the al-Husayiniyah area along the Euphrates river was cleared from ISIS
>>
File: DDp5j86XoAIwe12.jpg (225 KB, 1200x1200)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>141472266
SAA fends off daily raids and uploads proof, meanwhile SDF combat activity is nearly under 100% opsec.
>>
File: 1441034807421.gif (2.47 MB, 351x262)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB GIF
Reminder that if the SAA do start making advances over the river the US will bomb the bridges and /sg/ will be calling for a new 9/11.
>>
>>141472238
>it only started once they found out the extent of his anti-Israel funding.

Which was about 10 years ago. Seriously Israelis were aware of Soros way before /pol/ ever heard the name.

>SOROS-MANUFACTURED CHAOS IN ISRAEL
>January 23, 2012

Here is from even prior, 2009:
>Soros’ Open Society Institute has become a major source of funding for HRW and for a number of other organizations that promote anti-Israel boycotts.
http://www.ngo-monitor.org/press-releases/new_hrw_middle_east_board_reinforcing_the_bias/
>>
>>141472659
You should both die
>>
>>141472495
>all kurds in turkey, syria, iran and iraq moves to kurdistan

>Turkey
That's 20-30 mil people. Many never supported or fought for the PKK. You're going to have one hell of an insurgency.

>syria
And who's going to do it? Assad can't and Iran would get bombed to shit trying. They wouldn't anyway.

>Iran
They barely have any separatist tendencies insurgency never was really popular. Why would Iran want to brew trouble for themselves. Not to mention this would legitimize US intervention.

>Iraq
>Uretard.jpg?
>>
>>141472009
You do realize that the population density on the South side of the Euphrates in Raqqa is far lower than the North side and ISIS still managed put up resistance against the SAA. There hasn't been any ISIS resistance against the SDF in DeZ because both are Trump funded jewish proxies.
>>
>>141472495
threadly reminder that genocide is not a verb
>>
>>141472561
Again dear retard. SAA advanced in the Raqqa desert nearly unhindered. That's according to pro SAA sources themselves. So they could land grab all that sweet oil and gas after SDF effort in Raqqa and Tabqa at no cost.

Those pics are from elsewhere in Syria.
>>
>>141472811
>They barely have any separatist tendencies
Why are you lying?
>>
>>141472462
I know, but again the 2 aren't mutually exclusive unfortunately. I'm very much against (conspiracy) theories until there's solid evidence/proof. Which there isn't of them 2 being besties. I'm not ruling anything out, I just don't see anything that's point to that direction.

>>141472659
My point is that you probably didn't give a shit about him until you found out that he was against you or that he compromised you.
>>
>>141472811
kurds in turkey are stil going to move to kurdistan you retarded cow.
>>
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 512x288)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
They are shitposting again
>>
>>141472811
>You're going to have one hell of an insurgency.
>Not actually puting minorities in position where only way for them to get freedom and right is insurgencies
>And when they do, you brand them as terrorist and use it as excuse to kill, raid and expell them.

Oh wait! You do :^)
>>
File: 1441382169815.jpg (75 KB, 579x457)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>141473009

I want them to leave.
>>
>>141472904
OK, but saying that Israel and soros hate each other use is stupid non-sense, considering that those soros backed ngos fiercely attack Israel enemies
>>
>>141472822
>You do realize that the population density on the South side of the Euphrates in Raqqa is far lower than the North side

Generally it is. But not so in the vicinity of DeZ city. in that area DeZ city eclipses any population North of the river by miles.

Furthermore SDF advances skirted the river valleys and advanced through empty desert. Much like the eventually successful SAA/Iranian push for DeZ city.

Once the SDF hit the villages near the river their advanced slowed down a lot. They have been 10 km from the river 3 days ago, only to reach it this morning. 10 km through villages in 3 days isn't impressive at all.

>There hasn't been any ISIS resistance against the SDF in DeZ
That's a lie. Sure the surprise attack took them by surprise but as soon as the SDF reached the villages near the river there has been resistsnce. Even pro SAA sources post it

It's even in the OP you stupid monkey
>>141461138
>IS clash with SDF in attempt to recapture industrial district
>>
>RIA: In Deir-ez-Zur kebab-cafes again opened after lifting the siege

Sometimes life is beautiful; today, it is tasty.
>>
>>141473097
Sure, but he's more involved with anti-Israel causes. You wouldn't do that if you were allies or friends. You can at times have a few mutual enemies and use your enemies' info/data for your own cause too.
>>
>>141473099
How many dildos did you put inside your anus today?
>>
>>141472885
In Iran? PJAK has nearly no support among Kurds, ask any Iranian yourself.

>>141472904
>My point is that you probably didn't give a shit about him until you found out that he was against you or that he compromised you.

So? And you give a shit about people who are not against you or don't compromise you? Don't be a hypocrite now.

He is an American citizen, wtf can Israel do against him in the US, it's americans that have to solve the issue. They can ship him to Israel and then we'll be able to deal with him ourselves.

>>141472963
Sure, 20-30 mil are going to settle in KRG land. lol
>>
>>141473201
>Sure, but he's more involved with anti-Israel causes
A real anti-israel cause would be supporting Hezbollah or iran
>>
>>141473237
>ask any Iranian yourself
And thats the problem. If you ask a syrian they say majority of kurds dont want Rojava, same thing in Turkey too. So, why are you lying?
>>
>>141473051
>Not actually puting minorities in position where only way for them to get freedom and right is insurgencies

Tell that to Israeli Arabs, who are quite happy to live here with full rights.

As for the Palestinians. Israel offered them about 99% (with territory swaps) of the WB including Arab parts of Jerusalem in 2008. They refused.

Imagine the KRG or the SDF refusing such a deal. Or the Kurds in Turkey. Impossible right?

That's because their corrupt leadership knows that the UN EU and Arab gibes will end with independence.
>>
>>141473208
Your head is the only thing currently up my Anus.
>>
>>141473237
so theyre just gonna stay in nationalist turkey and continue to be opressed, fat chance whore
>>
>>141473350
So Iranians support my claim.
History support my claim (PJAK was never nearly as strong as PKK, Pesh or even YPG before the civil war), and never got anything near such popular support

You have nothing to support your claim. Therefor, why are you lying?
>>
File: 1497501844571.jpg (23 KB, 260x262)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>141473094
>mfw Muslims are the fastest growing demographics in sri lanka
>>
>>141473237
>So? And you give a shit about people who are not against you or don't compromise you? Don't be a hypocrite now.
I'm not necessarily criticizing you. I'm just pointing out a fact. There are far too many "le based Israel has always been against [x]" posters which isn't always true. I'm just being fair here.

>>141473305
Not necessarily, no. The 2 (or 3) are not mutually exclusive. He's also got to be "consistent" with what are considered "terrorists" or "terrorist funding" groups by European standards.
>>
>>141473403
>so theyre just gonna stay in nationalist turkey and continue to be opressed, fat chance whore

>The Palestinians are just going to stay under Israeli controlled WB and not move to Jordan which is 70% Palestinian, fat chance whore

Some will move. 95% won't.
>>
>>141473237
>He is an American citizen, wtf can Israel do against him in the US, it's americans that have to solve the issue
shlomo please.
You know very well that if he was a problem for Israeli's interests you would have sent Mossad to snatch him up and bring him to israel.
>>
>>141473518
Didnt get your point this time
>>
>>141473567
>blatantly missing the fact that palestinians don't consider themselves jordanians while kurds consider themselves kurds
>>
Why does /sg/ hate the kurds? What did they do wrong?
>>
File: 8d9.png (166 KB, 521x434)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>Your head is the only thing currently up my Anus
>>
>>141473644
You don't have to share enemies to be enemies with a certain group/country. He may also be cucked by European standards when it comes to Hezbollah/Iran and could strategically lose influence/power/admiration. It's a lot more nuanced than that unfortunately. This is starting to feel like a Soros General now. A different thread would be better suited for this convo. I don't want to go offtopic/derail anymore.
>>
>>141473507

I'm sure if push came to shove the non-muslims in Sri Lanka wouldn't just roll over and die.
>>
>>141473752
not this shit again
>>
>>141473752
exist
>>
>>141473507
There is 15 mil Budhists, 2 mil Hindus and 1.5 mil Christians out of 20mil people. Muslims should not be demographic threat at least for 5 decades. Of course considering they have 5+ children each wife.
>>
>>141473502
Oh I have something to back up my claim. Kurds chimping for example. If you think iranians can speak for kurds you are either lying, playing stupid or plain retarded
>>
>>141473305
>A real anti-israel cause would be supporting Hezbollah or iran

He does thought. He funded pro Iran deal propaganda in the US:

>http://freebeacon.com/national-security/wh-partner-asked-soros-to-fund-echo-chamber/

His other anti Israeli pet:
>https://www.timesofisrael.com/j-street-received-over-500000-from-group-to-push-iran-deal/

>Soros-Backed Group that Helped Sell Iran Nuclear Deal Funds Media, DC Think Tanks
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/20/soros-backed-group-helped-sell-iran-nuclear-deal-funds-media-dc-think-tanks/

>AP: Soros-Backed Group that SOLD Iran Nuclear Deal DIRECTLY PAID journalists and media outlets — Gave NPR $700,000
https://pamelageller.com/2016/05/obama-admin-funded-journalists.html/
>>
>>141473873
Soros and Israel are good Friends that's all
>>
>>141473587
Not in the US. Perhaps in Europe if it was bad enough. Constructing missiles for an enemy we're currently in war with bad enough.

>>141473750
Turkish Kurds consider themselves Turkish Kurds.
Same as Palestinians living in the WB consider themselves such and Palestinians living in Jordan are Jordanian Palestinians.

Each is loyal to their land.

>>141473927
> If you think iranians can speak for kurds you are either lying, playing stupid or plain retarded
Confirmed for never talking to an Iranian about *Iranian* Kurds.
>>
>>141474003
Such good friends that Soros started a coup attempt to oust Netenyahu in 2011.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (28 KB, 380x387)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
(((141473955)))
Now you use breitbart, get the fuck out of here
>>
>>141474091
So you're just retarded. That's fine I suppose
>>
>>141473955
I know about nuclear deal, but I was looking for something more Hezbollah/IRGC related, but this is enough.

>>141474003
Sure, in your mind, but you've been consistently proven wrong on this claim which leads me to believe that you're shitposting, for which I hate you now because this was somewhat interesting to discuss at first.
>>
>>141472561
>>141472822
>>141473208
>unironically responding to jewposters

You brought this upon yourself /sg/
>>
File: IMG_0777.jpg (38 KB, 334x395)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>141461138
Arab Mashreqi Republic when?
>>
File: 1441441911121.jpg (86 KB, 453x604)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
If the US refuses to cede the oil fields come the end of the war Assad should just threaten to start a nuclear energy program that will give them the willies.
>>
>>141474131
Why does internation Jewry cabals have to be such Globalist shills, were it not for them I would not have a thing against Israel.

I mean in 90's Iran literally gave muslims 5000 tons of weapons while you Israelis supplied us.

But at the same time stupid jewish globalist bankers are responsible for fucking up Serbia beyond recognition.
>>
>>141474192
> in your mind, but you've been consistently proven wrong
I did it Right with the amnesty international report and you started posting non sense since then
>>
>>141474091
>Not in the US. Perhaps in Europe if it was bad enough. Constructing missiles for an enemy we're currently in war with bad enough.
Why not ? if anything USA would be less likely to retaliate with all the pro israel lobbies in the gov. that would cover it up.
Remember USS Liberty ? Me neither ;)
>Each is loyal to their land.
Fair point but if given the choice between death or forced displacement you're still going to manage to move a large number of them.
>>
>>141461797
>take random image
>add a logo wherever the fuck you wany
>XD my shit is relevant now
just fucking kill yourself already
>>
>>141474333
>tons of weapons while you Israelis supplied us.
That's why you Lost so badly :^)
>>
>>141474340
That didn't prove anything. You can use your enemies or people who you dislike information/data/reports for your own benefit. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive at all. You could apply the same analysis to Syria with SAA, SDF, FSA or even ISIS in that case. Wouldn't make any of them besties with SAA.
>>
I want to play terraria on pc.. It said it requires .net framework 4.
Tried to install .net 4 both online and offline standalone but it keeps failing.

Tried the repair tool.. Didn't work.

Laptop is win7 x86. Any idea ?
Couldn't find any solution online for the specific error code.
>>
File: putin-face2.jpg (84 KB, 650x433)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
->Syria’s civil war is over and Assad has won, says the UN
->Russia's military intervention in Syria in 2015 was "a major game changer"
http://www.theweek.co.uk/syrian-civil-war/88268/syria-s-civil-war-is-over-and-assad-has-won-says-the-un

->the Syrian war is ending – and Assad is the victor
->The Brits already seem to have got the message. They slyly withdrew their military trainers last week
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syrian-war-ending-bashar-al-assad-won-robert-fisk-syria-middle-east-israel-british-troops-a7933966.html
>>
>>141474577

Did you disable it in windows features?
>>
File: 1504836994858.jpg (109 KB, 831x1080)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>141474333
>while you Israelis supplied us.But at the same time stupid jewish globalist bankers are responsible for fucking up Serbia beyond recognition.
>>
>>141474577
what's the error code?
>>
>>141473237
iranon here

no PJAK has literally no support from INSIDE of iran, however they gain support from organisations jn turkey and iraq.
>>
>>141474577
Let me help you out.

>>>/v/:^)

>I want to play terraria on pc
>Playing terraria
>Not minecraft
>>>/vg/mcg
>>
File: 6666.png (112 KB, 1588x940)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>141474577

Here is what I mean.
>>
>>141474333
>slovenian secede
REEEEE muh pan yugoslavist dream
>croatian secede
REEE don't leave greater serb- I mean the multiethnic yugoslavian dream
>bosniak secede
REEEE muh rightful clay
>montenegro secede
REEE stop taking lands from Serbia
>kosovo secede
K-kosovo is Serbia

Notice the evolution
This whole war was about serb sperging that the other republic were tired of them hoarding all the political power and basically using yugoslavia to benefit Serbs only.
You asked for it and USA delivered.
>>
File: 1495110162512[1].jpg (69 KB, 480x480)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>141474333
Kansas city shuffle.
>>
>>141474769
Wait a sec while I trun the laptop on. I remember disabling most of this menu one time.
>>141474705
Just a sec
>>
File: mac.png (64 KB, 800x600)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>141474787
dont forget little bulgaria
>>
>>141467104
not really an optimal one since it has to go around KRGistan
>>
>>141474787
Fuck of retard I am not yugo tard and I consider Yugo abomination of the existance.

All I care about is that Serbs who live in other meme republics that Coratian God Leader Tito put in to weaken Serbs, live together under the wings of Serbian eagle. I don't give a shit about Yugo and that commie bullshit.

Montenegrians are literal Serbs and Kosovo is heart of medieval Serbia. But I don't expect any westerner to think diferently from you because we Serbs were literally nazi barbarians, and diaspora is even worse.

Fuck off with this Yugo meme, Yugoshit/=Serbia

We should have secceded first and took all our ethic serbs under wings of the state.

ANd let me give you benefit of the doubt but you faggots had a 100 year war just to reclaim "righful" clay from Normands who rulled England.
>>
File: ptg niggers.jpg (236 KB, 800x874)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>141474993
Not even serbs cared enough about it
:^)
>>
>>141471129
Is that the guy who used city funds to build a silly looking robot statue?
>>
>>141474330
Assad has already started a military nuclear program in the last decade. That ended in 2007.

>>141474333
>Why does internation Jewry cabals have to be such Globalist shills, were it not for them I would not have a thing against Israel.

I couldn't agree more. Wish you could just deport them to Israel.
>>
>more than half of baghiliyah is friend
https://twitter.com/watanisy/status/908250322426089472
>>
>>141475256

Well he can start a new one with Iranian help.
>>
File: 555_3.png (349 KB, 500x499)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>141475256
>Assad has already started a military nuclear program in the last decade.
>>
>>141475118
You can talk but we are cucking the germans with Alsace Loraine while you are struggling to assert authority on kosovo.
>>
>>141474365
>if anything USA would be less likely to retaliate with all the pro israel lobbies in the gov.

US is a LOT more nationalistic. An Israeli assassination on US land would fuck us to hell over. Israeli lobbies are not nearly as powerful as you believe. See Iran deal. Not saying they are powerless.

Europeans are cucks. Would just use some harsh words. Israel did assassination of german scientists working to develop Missile tech for Nasser in European countries back in the 60's. Israel never did anything even remotely close in the US.

>Remember USS Liberty ? Me neither ;)
It's only brought up every time anyone mentions Israel. And was a false identification. If your 2017 war ships can hit a container the size of a small town, in the middle of a sea, in peaceful calm waters, twice in one year... then incompetence can happen in mid war chaos.

>Fair point but if given the choice between death or forced displacement you're still going to manage to move a large number of them.
That's certainly true.
>>
File: my face now.jpg (6 KB, 194x259)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>141475159
>when i wrote that pasta
>>
>>141475351
It was a copy of the NK nuclear facility and had NK advisers. look it up.
>>
>>141475214
That's the guy
>>
Why doesnt ((he)) fuck off
>>
>>141475545
I know what you're talking about and calling that a military facility is ridiculous, we can't confirm any of that
there's isn't even any reliable source that confirms it being a nuclear facility altogether
>>
>>141475488
You know what 4D chess is ?
I saw you writing this pasta last thread and made the meme then i used the serb to make up this post while blatantly forgetting macedonia to check if you were still online and once i got the confirmation i uploaded it.
>>
>>141474769
>>141474705

Didn't work. It was already enabled.
Returned the same code.

HRESULT 0xc8000450

Now I think no version of .net is installed because the repair tool erased all installed versions and updates.
>>
>>141474131
I realize now that the Israeli who has been breaking news here first and dropping info about upcoming actions, has been Yair this whole time, aka (You).
>>
>>141474787
>benefit Serbs only
Name one instance of that.
>>
>>141475591
Because (((he))) is paid to shill
>>
>>141474297
->ISIS terror cell behind Barcelona terror attacks 'had just returned from Syria
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-terror-cell-behind-spanish-11010196

->Islamic State may be losing the war in Iraq and Syria, but the return of thousands of jihadist recruits continues to pose a threat to Europe

->Systematic imprisonment of returnees “is the least bad solution”, Thomson says.
->Of the 19 returnees he interviewed, only two genuinely regretted having joined Islamic State.

->The RAN report lists reasons why jihadists return to Europe.
-> The most chilling, unquantified reason is to stage an attack.

->“The majority were disappointed by their experience in Syria, but remain faithful to their ideology,”
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/jihadist-recruits-continue-to-pose-threat-to-europe-finds-eu-report-1.3189844

And those Jihadis, those soldiers of DAESH, those parasites who raped and killed thousands of children and women in Syria are mainly Nafris

Those Nafris are real parasites
Nafris are nothing but bugs
>>
>>141475738

That is a shame that is about the limit of my computer fixing knowledge.
>>
>>141475878
He really isn't, he's doing it for free. Not like he needs money, money isn't everything, only the poor think it is.
>>
>>141475403
>struggling to assert authority on kosovo.

If Americans did not put their meme bases in Kosovo for "peacekeeping" and if Monteniger serbs have not accept Yugo Tito brainwashing that they ar edifferent from Serbs and have not joined NATO with their 1000 soldiers, making it impossible for Russia to have a port military acces to Serbia and completly isolating us arond US/EU satelites, we would have sent army to deal with this shit years ago.

But since we are branded as sole evil and starter of this war we need to be put down even in our own fucking country.

I will tell you one honest thing. Big part of me is happy your cocky western countries are getting invaded with muslims. That will destabilize you and EU maybe even force it to dissolve. After that political vacum will be crated which Russia and China will fill in. And believe me both of them are pro-Serb. I don't want west to die, but it's either that or my people will forever live in fear and hummiliation. Nothing personal. So these Israeli created wars that only fuck up US hegemony in ME is best thing for us.

As far streched as it seems, only thing we Serbs have to do is wait for ineveteable collapse of US hegemony in Balkans and gather up courage to fight for our onw national and ethinc interests.
>>
>>141475471
(((You))) were scared the U.S would share intel with Egypt so you sunk the liberty.

Nice try Moshe
>>
>>141476002
He does it for dildos
>>
>>141475471
>Israel did assassination of german scientists working to develop Missile tech
What?! I didn't even know that.
But if I say anything against israel I get called an anti.semite and prison threat, ARGH!
>>
File: assad.png (580 KB, 859x532)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
who's the guy in the black, foreign merc?
what does he have in those suitcases
who's those guys in the shirts, why they dont carry weapons
>>
>>141475633
>there's isn't even any reliable source that confirms it being a nuclear facility altogether

You mean except the IAEA investigation and report on the subject contradicting your BS.

> Based on all the information available to the Agency and its technical evaluation of that
information, the Agency assesses that it is very likely that the building destroyed at the Dair Alzour
site was a nuclear reactor which should have been declared to the Agency.

You can read the full report. There is ample evidence on the subject. Assad's claims that the site was used for missile storage were refuted.

>the features of the destroyed building and the site could not have served the purpose claimed
by Syria.

https://www.iaea.org/sites/default/files/gov2011-30.pdf
>>
>>141475118
>>141476030
S*rbs are the dindus of europe

"we wuz good boys, we dindu nuffin, we wuz kangs"

cringing

Sve od drine ok praise pavelic
>>
File: IMG_0106.jpg (50 KB, 476x309)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
What does /sg/ think of the (((Kurdistan))) referendum
>>
>>141476239
he's referring to Yehia El-Mashad but he forgot that the germans cientists actually was some arab living in paris
>>
>>141476123
>(((You))) were scared the U.S would share intel with Egypt so you sunk the liberty.

>US sharing intel with a major Soviet ally while the US had troops fighting commies in Vietnam.

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>141476030
>Monteniger serbs have not accept Yugo Tito brainwashin
Again with that shit, do you realize that some people just don't want to live with you ?
Are the slovenian/bosnian/croatian separatists also "serb in denial that should be invaded by muh gud boys serbia" ?
>But since we are branded as sole evil and starter of this war we need to be put down even in our own fucking country.
>Slovenia first country to peacefully secede
>Serbs send in the army
>we dindu nuffin, we dindu start the war
Literally the niggers of Europe
>my people will forever live in fear and hummiliation
You've been fighting each other since you existed so spare me this bullshit, if anything the only times you had peace was when your land was ruled by a foreign empire.
Hell even under the T*rks the situation was more stable, history shows that the balkan people are too immature to rule themselves. It's because of you that so many Europeans died in WW1
>>
File: orchard.jpg (20 KB, 292x219)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>141476289
>You mean except the IAEA investigation and report on the subject contradicting your BS.
yes
>information, the Agency assesses that it is very likely that the building destroyed at the Dair Alzour
site was a nuclear reactor which should have been declared to the Agency.
Doesn't make it a military facility
I already read this report before, load of bullshit,goyim
>muh based on satelite imagery
>>
>>141476435
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations

I think he means Heinz Krug.
>>
>>141476328
it won't pass
>>
>>141476239
>>141476435
Not particularilly, there were like a dozen Assaddinations. Most of them against Arabs. But 2 were against Europeans

Heinz Krug was killed in 1962, in operation Damocles and Gerald Bull in 1990.
>>
>>141476524
>history shows that the balkan people are too immature to rule themselves
Hey, don't put us in that basket.
And to be honest, WW1 was completely inevitable. If it wasn't a Serb nationalist, something else would have triggered it.
>>
>>141475471
Let me explain something to you, kike. The Zionist lobby is not the same as the Netanyahu lobby.

Bibi is a retard who pissed off the EU and has done irreparable damage to israels international reputation thanks to his own ego and desire to stay PM. The Zionist lobby is getting ready to dump netanyahu like they did with Olmert, and replace him with someone better and smarter.

His autistic sperging over Iran was embarrassing for everyone. People like Soros and Barak who are (((pro-peace))) are much better for Israel in the long term because they can maintain the status quo for much longer without pissing off everyone
>>
>>141476002
Of course he does, money is literally everything to the chosenites
>>
>>141476239
>>141476435
Check this guy
Ex Nazi recruited by Mossad.(this guy was called the most dangerous man of europe because he commanded a small commando operation to liberate Mussolini from his captivity during the war)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny
Really makes you think
>>
>>141476525
lol

You make zero attempts to discredit any of the evidence shown in the IAEA report. You have no capacity to stand against the overwhelming evidence in this case.

But call it BS none the less based on nothing.

>muh based on satelite imagery
Implying that's even 1% of the evidence shown in the report.
>>
>>141476643
Greece is not not Balkan, or am i missing something ?
>And to be honest, WW1 was completely inevitable. If it wasn't a Serb nationalist, something else would have triggered it.
I only live in this timeline, plus shooting the heir of one of the biggest empire in Europe really tells you how smart your serbian nationalist is. Truly nothing wrong could have happened
>>
>>141476668
The so called Zionist lobby are a bunch of leftist globalists. They supported the Iran deal, they support the far left here etc. They are not Zionist in anything but name.

>Bibi is a retard who pissed off the EU
Good, Poland, UK and Hungary are pissing off the EU as well. Trump too. Is that bad? I don't think so.

> People like Soros and Barak who are
If you support those people have them and embrace their policies yourself. We have no need for globalism, open border and support of Islamic expansionism. Be it ISIS or IRGC brand of Islamism.
>>
>>141476724
That story is likely fabricated. It wouldn't make sense for Skorzeny to at the same time hang out with neo-nazis and fascist like Peron and be a Mossad operative.
>>
>>141476524
Nah you are just retard. It's ok. Enjoy muslim Paris. You are so mature to love diversity.
>But we will rise again!
Lol no US satelite state.

And fuck off you entitled Western pile of shit. You think you decide who is mature and who is not? No wonder why Turk shitposters don't even want discussion with entitled pretendious retards.

What you feel toward Serbs is what you are supposed to feel toward Assad, luckily people see through bullshit nowdays.
>>
>>141464238
he doesn't care about political games. russia has a goal in syria and they are fulfilling it. USA is there only to be a dick to everyone involved and for some reason they call it diplomacy. In the end I would say it's an okay deal for Russia to exchange Turkey (NATO state with huge army and strategic position) for YPG (shit-tier landlocked militants with no allies and hostile population).
>>
>>141476983
>implying he wasn't coerced into it
Even the story clearly implies it as he asked to be removed from "The List" in exchange.
>>
File: 1493550368409.png (49 KB, 200x200)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>141476783
>You make zero attempts to discredit any of the evidence shown in the IAEA report.
yeah because arguing with israeli flags is a good way to waste my time, do you want me to make a detailed powerpoint presentation or something?
>overwhelming evidence
lmao
nuclear facility maybe
military nuclear facility,doubtful
>Implying that's even 1% of the evidence shown in the report.
Ah, the age old "secret evidence we can't show" excuse, I wonder how it would look if I'd use that in front of a judge in my daily job
>>
Not much happening in Philippines but this is interesting

>A video released by ISIS asks would-be fighters to go to the Philippines instead of Syria and Iraq, the latest sign that the terror group is shifting its recruiting tactics as it loses ground to coalition forces in the Middle East.

>The seven-minute, English-language video, released by the official ISIS media operation late last month, includes messages from several fighters in the Southern Philippines, and scenes from battles with government troops near the city of Marawi, including the pillaging of a Catholic church.

>Specifically, ISIS is reportedly calling on prospective jihadists in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, and Singapore to migrate and join fighters loyal to the terrorist group in the Philippines.

>“Come forth to the land of jihad. Perform hijrah [migration]. Come forth to … Marawi,” declares one of the ISIS jihadists, identified as Abul-Yamaan, in the footage.
>>
>>141476959
>They supported the Iran deal
I don't understand the mindset that you prefer to be in a permanent
>just before war
situation.
Or are you bloodthirsty and seriously want to bulldoze Iran to the ground?
>>
>>141477051
>he doesn't care about political games. russia has a goal in syria and they are fulfilling it.

Exactly, Why would Russia give a fuck who controls N.E Syria. Their priority is to have Assad's rule secured and the SDF doesn't threaten that.
>>
>>141474436
This please
>>
>>141477022
>And fuck off you entitled Western pile of shit. You think you decide who is mature and who is not? No wonder why Turk shitposters don't even want discussion with entitled pretendious retards.
A serb this butthurt he starts making excuses for turks
Wew
>>
>>141477022
And again as always it end up with Serbs sperging out.
No wonder you're still a shithole infested with gypsies.
>>
>>141476863
>plus shooting the heir of one of the biggest empire in Europe really tells you how smart your serbian nationalist is. Truly nothing wrong could have happened
Well, it wasn't the Serbian government's fault. The Austrians forced the Serbs to make a wide range of concessions, to which the Serbs completely agreed on. The Austrians still sperged out, aching for that "great heroic war" that would bring them "glory".
The Russians responded in kind, and things came tumbling down afterwards.
And yes, technically we are part of the Balkans, but they never admit that for some reason.
>>
>>141477095
>yeah because arguing with israeli flags is a good way to waste my time

It's an IAEA report, not Israeli report. You have no arguments against overwhelming evidence by an impartial source.

>military nuclear facility,doubtful
Read the report. Assad has no reason to hide non military facilities. All evidence points to a military facility.

>Ah, the age old "secret evidence we can't show" excuse
It's shown. In the report.

Read the IAEA report retard.
>>
>>141477205
>Well, it wasn't the Serbian government's fault. The Austrians forced the Serbs to make a wide range of concessions, to which the Serbs completely agreed on. The Austrians still sperged out, aching for that "great heroic war" that would bring them "glory".
Sure the Austria seized the opportunity to press more against the Serbian State, but my point was about the average serbian nationalist that can't seem to think further away than his next meal. That's not something you see with Croatians. If anything Yugoslavia would have fared way better if it was manged by Croat instead of Serbs.
>>
Good morning /sg/
>>
>>141477193
>>141477181
Good God. Now I have compleatly deatached from feelin any sympathy toward west. Maybe someone else want big western US satelite dady to rule over them. But not us. Go rot with Araps, you deserve them.
>>
>>141477124
Iran deal promoted the war.
Iran is the one threatening to invade Israel, Iran is the one that's been promising to have their next target be Jerusalem.

Iran deal allowed Iran to fund tens of thousands of Shia fighters into the Syria. Now they have a hold in Syria they are not going to let go of. They are going to keep pushing conflict with Israel now through the Syrian border as well (after the fronts calm in Syria in a few years).

Iran deal was not a peaceful solution between Israel and Iran. It wasn't even a peaceful solution between the US and Iran. US gained nothing from the deal.
>>
>>
What's /sg/'s take on the situation in Burma?

Some of the UN officials seem to be hinting at a military intervention of some sort, but why now, considering what's happening is nothing new?
>>
>>141477419
Wew lad, I wasn't even following the arguments
Seeing a serb make excuses for turks is just kekworthy
On the subject itself; serbs got kiked but arent completely blameless (neither is assad tbqh)
>>
File: 1483660394653.png (386 KB, 900x900)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>141476030
this pretty much
>>
>>141475994
Moar pls
>>
>>141477433
>Iran is the one threatening to invade Israel, Iran is the one that's been promising to have their next target be Jerusalem.
Yeah, and North Korea threatens America all the time, but nothing happens.
As long as you have nuclear superiority your existence is secure anything else is daily politics
>>
>>141477596

Deviantart is full of such filth.
>>
>>141476524
>don't want to live with you
Monteniggers fabricated the 2006 referendum by bribing people and allowing non-citizens who shilled for independence in other countries to vote, while not allowing Montenigger citizens who lived in Serbia to vote.
>Serbs send in the army
The Yugoslav People's Army was not controlled by Serbs.

>>141477380
>manged by Croat instead of Serbs
Both the last Yugoslav president and the last Yugoslav prime minister were Croats.

It's nice to see you're staying true to your Muslim tradition of taqiya.
>>
>>141477076
Clearly it wouldn't make sense storywise for him to just join Mossad. Jews are smarter than that
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (25 KB, 258x245)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>141477433

>Iran is the one threatening to invade Israel

WEW LAD
>>
>>141477242
>It's an IAEA report, not Israeli report.
learn to read, i said arguing with israeli flags (meaning you) is pointless as you will only get trash replies anyway,
tell me why I should go into detail now while I could be doing things I enjoy more than arguing with anonymous kikes on the internet
>impartial source
wew
>Assad has no reason to hide non military facilities
Are you serious about this part?
>It's shown. In the report.
Again learn to read a post, you were claiming a large portion of the evidence isnt shown mate
>>
>>141477528
GAS THE BUDDHISTS
PEACE WAR NOW
>>
Did SAA cross the Euphrates and block the K*rds already?
My internet connection is shit and I have to read like 10 previous breads because I didn't have time before
>>
>>141477380
>average serbian nationalist
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. You can't really blame all of them for one guy's fuckup.
About Yugoslavia, the Serbs only really sperged out near the end, though then again you could say that they horribly mishandled it then.
>>
>>141477528

Buddhists dun du nuffin' dey be gud boiz
>>
>>141477894
there were reports that USA paratroppered and cucked SAA and there were many unconfirmed that SAA already crossed, as far as I know nothing sure is known yet
>>
>>141477781
Working for Mossad in order not to get shot=/= being a devout pro zionist Mossad agent.
The same way criminals collaborating with the police to catch bigger fish don't become suddenly police officers.
>>
>>141477242
>>141477433
Why are Jews allowed to post here?
>>
>>141477433
>Iran is the one threatening to invade Israel
How stupid are you ? I mean, do you honestly believe that shit ?
>>
>>141477560
Sorry dued for being aggresive, Did not know how much you followed the argument. But seriously arguments made against serbs are:
>GASSAD GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE XDDD
tier.

Except now there is internet where we can check the facts from the original sources.

But I did not say we serbs are angels, far from that. It's just that Alboshits and Croats are potrayed by Western MSM as angels. Compleatly ignoring the crimes againt Serbs.

But such is life. Might makes right.
>>
>>141477433
>Iran is the one threatening to invade Israel
I think that you have donkey brians. Do you have a certificate claiming otherwise?
>>
>>141477738
>The Yugoslav People's Army was not controlled by Serbs
>implying it wasn't used to serve Serbian minorities interests during the war.

>Both the last Yugoslav president and the last Yugoslav prime minister were Croats.
Oh yeah sure they really had time to fix all of that mess left by the serbs from Belgrad (ie: under the influence of pro Serbian elements of the government).
>>
>>141477981
>there were reports that USA paratroppered and cucked SAA
Fuck. I hope it's bullshit
>>
>>141477987
Of course, it's up to you if you believe such jew tales. I certainly don't
>>
>>141478055
But m8, Serbia was allied to Russia, whereas Croats were getting arms from Germany even before the war. There couldn't be truthful unbiased reporting in the West since >we had taken sides from the beginning - or even earlier than that.

I hope Solana gets blood eagled some day btw.
>>
>>141477380
Serbs were destined to get cucked by the west (the new invading empire just like the turks) and they decided to go down fighting because it is a sin not to.
You cant comprehend that, nobody in the west can. Not even when you see what is happening to your own country, you wont do a damn thing because how pacified your mind is.
Or maybe your parents got expelled by my parents long ago and you inherit some butthurt, even tho you claim serbs lost and got wrecked, where the butthurt comes from i have no idea. Maybe its embedded in you.
A human being will sperg out once the ground under his people becomes foreign and taken.
It is unjust to silence those people and go with the flow the masters dictate you.
>>
>>141478179
>BREAKING: #US paratroopers come in to land in Muhassah (Yassine school) w/out #ISIS resistance.
https://twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/908065618733273091


Here it is, from 2 threads ago
>>
File: inca2.png (311 KB, 1000x1000)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>141478246
>>
File: ghebres.png (186 KB, 640x483)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>141477410
Good morning merchant.
>>
>>141478187
Whatever floats your boat my dude, although i don't understand the "jew tale" part. If anything Israel would rather shut down the fact that they collaborated with ex-nazi.
Cui bono for this story ? Certainly not the jews.
>>
>>141475738
Try getting another pirated version
>>
>>141477612
>Yeah, and North Korea threatens America all the time, but nothing happens.
>but nothing happens.

Training supplying, funding and arming Hamas and Islamic Jihad fighting against Israel.

Supplying Hezbollah that used to do weekly cross border attacks against Israel prior to 2006 (the war itself started because of Hezbollah cross border attack against an Israeli patrol and shelling of Israeli towns).

If only Iran had done nothing.

>>141477817
>Are you serious about this part?


Of course, he has full rights to build non military facilities under the IAEA treaty.

>Again learn to read a post, you were claiming a large portion of the evidence isnt shown mate
I have not, I stated that your implication that sat photos are the only evidence is a lie.

> i said arguing with israeli flags (meaning you) is pointless
But there you are posting shit again and again.

>wew
Same source was claiming for years that there is no evidence for Iranian nuclear military program.
>>
>>141478327
>without ISIS resistance
Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>141478175
>>implying it wasn't used to serve Serbian minorities interests during the war
Where and how? In Slovenia?
Prove it was.
>Oh yeah sure they really had time to fix all of that mess left by the serbs from Belgrad (ie: under the influence of pro Serbian elements of the government).
Show an example of that "mess", and name a person that was involved in creating that "mess".
Or at least say when that "mess" was created.
>>
Nice redpilled movie
>>
>>141478028
To increase average IQ and post quality.

>>141478041
>How stupid are you ? I mean, do you honestly believe that shit ?

I read their news, I watch their vids. Their commanders explicitly state this.

Hell Iran has recently started up a new militia which called for war against Israel in the Israeli Golan.
>>
File: janati2.jpg (18 KB, 221x200)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>141477433
>muh ebil Iran
Fuck off schlomo.
>>
>>141478494

Would've been much better without half the film dedicated to "muh female feelings".
>>
File: asuka.png (462 KB, 532x492)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>141478553
>Israeli Golan
>>
File: 555.png (14 KB, 385x285)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>141478553
>>
File: inca6.png (313 KB, 1000x1000)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>141478563
pic related is/was the incan empire not Andalusia
>>
>>141478369
I'm only on vacation. Surprising how many Russians is here. I didn't expect that
>>
>>141478553
> the Israeli Golan
>>
>>141478576
>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-thousands-protest-death-to-america-us-war-mongering-new-sanctions-donald-trump-missile-tests-a7572741.html

>>141478657
Nothing you can do about it
>>
>>141478456
>he has full rights to build non military facilities under the IAEA treaty.
The rights yes, doesn't save him from others using it as propaganda against him
Seeing as this argument is completely pointless let's just give my vision on these shenanigans tl;dr
>Probably a nuclear facility
>military or civilian, we can't confrm for sure, lean towards civilian
>perhaps it's for the best the facility is gone, otherwise it could have fallen to very questionable groups in the meantime
>>
File: 1505221033171.jpg (40 KB, 355x362)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>141477693
>in the mean time half of them got destabilized by the other half
Makes you think.
>>
>>141478609
It's obvious that the movie should be centered around the mexican officer more.
>>
>>141478759
>I'm illegally occupying clay that you can't take back otherwise you'll get nuked
Doesn't make it yours, Schlomo.
>>
>>141478711
We have plenty of Arabs and Arabazed Jews to bring the average down.

Imagine 50% of our pop is Arabs and Arabized Jews with average 85 IQ
>>
BAKING FRESH SOON
>>
>>141478400
Of the game ? I'm pretty sure it has the same requirements.
>>
File: uxEGyQb.jpg (924 KB, 1980x3000)
924 KB
924 KB JPG
>>141464684
fake? It was obonger who bombed ez zor, not trump.
>>
>>141478937

Ask reddit, they are usually helpful with computer problems, there is probably a terraria subreddit.
>>
>>141478939
Noticed that too, date is wrong.
>>
>>141478833
It's the defenition of making it yours.

Crimea and Kaliningrad going to Russia, Kuriles Islands going to Russia, S.Ossetia and Abhazia etc etc.

US taking porto rico, France still holding colonies in S.America.

Countless such examples.

Syria had the Golan for ~20 years. We have it now for 50. It's Israeli clay now.
>>
Why does /pol/ suck Assads dick so hard? your all such casuals its no wonder /pol/ is all virgins
>>
>>141478993
Can't wait for 110
>>
>>141478937
I wish I could travel to your country anon
>>
>>141478993
Nobody wants French Guyana pêh
>>
>>141479014
wtf i love wahhabists and commies now
>>
>>141479087
FRESH BREAD
>>141479087
>>141479087
>>141479087
>>
File: shitrael_flag.jpg (132 KB, 800x533)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>141478759
>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-thousands-protest-death-to-america-us-war-mongering-new-sanctions-donald-trump-missile-tests-a7572741.html
I'm Iranian, idiot kike.
>>
>>141478993
>Kaliningrad
Granted to Russia in a peace treaty
>Crimea
Illegal takeover of an ethnic Russian territory that was more or less perceived as inevitable and acceptable by most other nations
>Kuril Islands
Japan renounced all rights to these islands in 1951. They were granted to the USSR in 1945.
>Abkhazia, South Ossetia
Separatist Georgian regions whose independence is supported by Russia
>Porto Rico
Granted to the US in a peace treaty
>French Guyana
Colony that decided against independence

>Golan
Illegal takeover of a territory that never had anything to do with Israel and Jews, with the unanimous disapproval of every other nation

There's the difference, Schlomo.
>>
>>141479276
>Colony that decided against independence
Si seulement tu savais ce que les services de renseignements ont du faire pour obtenir ce résultat.
Parfois pour d'autres teritoires ils se sont meme pas cassé le cul et ont directement faussé les résultats.
>>
>>141474845
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFF*




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.