[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Crimea-620x380.jpg (59 KB, 620x380)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Redpill me on Crimea

Was is it right from Russia to takeover this peninsula?
>>
No it wasn't but what is anyone going to do. It's not worth it to us to fight for someone else's land.

Russia don't try taking Alaska because they know we'll fuck their shit up.
>>
All belongs to Mother Russia... So yeah it's theirs
>>
>>141473104
Yes.
>>
>>141473104
of course it was right. it's part of Russia.
>>
>>141473104
>One of the most important Russian naval bases
>NATO decides to violate the agreements again and encroach even further onto Russia by indirectly getting the Ukraine under their control
>surprised when Russia doesn't just accept it
>>
I wonder what the Russians think of the US going bankrupt in Afghanistan
>>
>>141473104
Sure, might make right. We're not going to try to take it from them so it's theirs. It also doesn't hurt that there are a bunch of ethnic Russians there as well. Ukraine isn't going to try to take it back by force because they're too busy being incompetent at trying to secure their eastern regions.
>>
>>141473104
It is nothing more then the Russians walking into their own backyard
>>
>>141474595
You had it coming. It's not like we don't like you, but we warned you, and you went ahead anyway because you thought you were so fucking wise.
>>
File: 1496025561928.jpg (63 KB, 1280x960)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>141474459
>NATO decides to violate the agreements again and encroach even further onto Russia by indirectly getting the Ukraine under their control

Gee Russia takes Crimea and freezes conflict in 2 other territories and we wonder why Ukraine (or any country) wants to move out of their sphere of influence?
>>
File: stalin_putin.jpg (36 KB, 340x500)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
no but who is going to stop them?

> muh sanctions

yeah, that works for a little while, and then Russia gets really annoyed and radicalizes the entire youth generation of the West into either marxists, nazis, or stalinists with or without that being the actual intention. They've increased trade with China massively and have successfully countered the US Empire in the Middle East. Now America has foolishly allowed Iran to become powerful in Iraq's vacuum, and with the intervention of Russia in Syria, the game for the US is coming to a close in the Middle East. Everywhere from Iran to the edge of Lebanon is Russian influence now. America was foolish to attack Syria, Russia's only warm-water port, and expect no retaliation. Now they have awakened the Russian bear and he is not going to let the US have an inch of the Levant back.

So was it right? Probably not. But Russia could and probably will take Ukraine, and nobody will move in to stop them because they don't want a war with an actual power. They can't even scare a fat peninsula gook, simply because he isn't defenseless like the nations America is used to preying on. The Russian-Chinese bloc is growing in influence at a massive scale, especially with the new Chinese yuan-based gold-backed currency for crude oil. Putin has said that Russia must exist as an 'empire nation' and that it should be the 'heart of an empire' with other nations along with it, (i.e ex-soviet countries in central asia) We are in the midst of the start of a new Cold War, and once again, it seems, the Korean Peninsula is the centerpiece of it all. History repeats.
>>
>>141473104
Crimea is Turkish clay
>>
>>141475492
South East Asia, meanwhile, will only prosper under benevolent Chinese rule.
>>
>>141473104
It is teeming with pro-Soviet sentimentalists, but no.
To those who say "yes": North Britain is rightful Polish land too then, and same goes for all the (instert nationiality)-towns in the USA belonging to said nations, not the US.
>>
>>141475470
ahh yes, the sanctions have been completely ineffective because of China, let's forget that now Italy has a larger economy than Russia
>>
>>141475470
>the Russian bear
How to spot a russophile 101
>>
File: 1488722233676.jpg (83 KB, 680x878)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>141474595
I'm content and welcome any misfortune on you. I think it's fair too, because I saw a good share of Westerns who were leering and laughing at every fuck up Russia did or misfortune that happened to us. I used to love the Western world, but that love got slowly eroded away after I actually managed to get my English on decent level and spending years observing you and your media.
>>
>>141473104
We did the same thing with Texas
>>
>>141473104
Belarus and Ukraine are rightful Russian clay.
>>
>>141475927
You do realize that the western gen.pop. is so cucked that it looks up to you instead right? Only their controlled media is against you.
>>
Idk about right, but it was bound to happen since Ukraine had the Ruskies biggest warm water port with access to the mediterranean. They had no choice
>>
Yes, it was right. Here's the gist:
>Crimea has always been an AUTONOMOUS REPUBLIC
>It was Russian from the 1700s until 1950s or something when Russia gave it to Ukraine (at that point in time it didn't matter, both were USSR)
>Russia has the right to host like 20,000 troops in Crimea at all times, so during the news cycle when they were talking about Russian troops in Crimea... Literally have always been troops there
>Crimea made up of majority Russians
>Crimean government decides to join with Russia
>The US GOVERNMENT AGENCY "Broadcasting Board of Governors" did a study in Crimea just a month before it became Russian, and the majority of inhabitants preferred joining with Russian Federation
>all the while the Ukrainian president was illegally ousted and, under threat from violent protesters, they voted in a different president
>>
>>141476017
Honestly, I don't see much difference between general populations. Also, if Westerns look up to us, they truly fucked up in the head, just saying. Watching dogs fucking is more productive than trying to get something from us.
>>
>>141473104
>takeover
No one took anything over, they chose to come back on their own not to associate themselves with failing ukraine, but it was dumb of russia to even give crimea away in the first place.
In any case, the strategic importance of this land chunk is so absurdly important that it would have been worth taking over regardless of the motives involved. Just look at the surroundings on the map, they have the whole of the old world in range now.
>>
>>141476070
they absolutely did not always have 20, 000 troops there, when they invaded those troops were not already stationed there.
You would have to be purposely forgetting the invasion or know so little of the situation that you would say that a Russian garrison just stayed, as it had always been stationed there while the Crimean government decided to leave Ukraine.
>>
>>141473104
It's not about the fucking peninsula. There's like 160k people living there and its economy comes from(rare) tourism.

What it really is about is Sevastopol. The Maidan happened like 16 months or so before the treaty that allowed Russians to rent the naval base there expired. It was obvious that whoever would come out of it as a new ruler of the Ukraine, he's not going to extend it, so Putin went full-blown 1939 baltic state-style annexation on it. The eastern Ukraine conflict is there only so no matter what happens, Ukraine can't formally join NATO or the EU.

Russians weren't supporting Assad in the worst days of Syrian civil war to be left with submarine base in Mediterranean, but no big naval base on the Black Sea.
>>
>>141473104
What's right or wrong is irrelevant when it comes to war, the only arguement is one where they win 100% of the time
>>
>>141476233
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_Fleet#Crimean_crisis
>>
File: original.jpg (633 KB, 962x1280)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
>>141473104
it is 100% rightful russian claim
>>
>>141474595
>>141475090
Bankrupt my ass. Debt gets forgiven all the time thoroughout human history with no consequences. The US will never pay it and nobody will ever do shit about it. We're killing ragheads on the rest of the world's dime
>>
>>141473104
Yes. The same as it is right for us to retake Lwów
>>
>>141475927
Do you still look up to our healthy livers and children free of fetal alcohol syndrome, though?
>>
>>141476471
If it was 1945 then you'd have me but it's not. Lwów is an absolute shithole. You can go to the biggest shithole of a town/city in Eastern Poland like Chełm or something and you'll still be in much better place than fucking Lwów.
>>
>>141475324
blue and yellow flags were a mistake
>>
File: 843.png (334 KB, 880x720)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>141473104
Yes. The Russian Empire drove out Tartar and T*rk scum from Crimea, making it the rightful Russian clay. If it weren't for Russia, the Crimean village elders would still be selling their daughters for a bundle of sable skins.

Crimea also occupies a strategic geography of the Kerch Strait connecting the Black Sea to the Sea of Azov, serving as a vital strategic counter to NATO nigger aggression
>>
>>141476394
it's a fleet, not a garrison force. Not only do they not have anywhere near '20, 000' troops, they were not the ones used to occupy the peninsula before the referendum
>>
>>141476530
Nah mate. Fuck healthy lifestyle and living long, happy life. I'm just going to chug 10 bootleg Vodka's I made after scraping by in streets and don't forget to pet my bear and pray at Putin's icon. I'll do all of it, just to spite at your way of life.
>>
>>141473104
Ukraine and Belarus are rightful Russian clay. They are both bolsheviks misdeeds whose existence should be terminated.
>>141476530
Americans cannot handle the bantz
>>
>>141476250
It was prolonged to 2042. Long before Maydan happened.
>>
>>141476752
The US media made it a talking point to reference the troops ALREADY stationed in Crimea and say, "there's 20,000 troops in Crimea!"

In any case Crimea is 100% veritably Russian. It pisses me off that Americans side with Ukraine on this when you have a decade of polls in Crimea showing Crimeans preferring to join with Russia. Our fucking founding myth is self-determination but this autonomous Republic shouldn't join with another nation when 90% of its inhabitants vote for it?
>>
>>141476962
I'm not denying that Crimea is overwhelmingly Russian and overwhelmingly wants to be part of the Russian Federation, but they played a very small role in Russia deciding to annex the region, and there was certainly a Russian invasion force, not just a garrison force that was somehow also a fleet
>>
>>141476962
and no, I watched the US medias portrayal of the invasion and they were not referencing the black sea fleet when they were talking about the soldiers used to occupy the region
>>
>>141476945
It's not like something stopped new ukranian leaders to cancel the treaty.
>>
points I never see mentioned in the media:
- home base of the Russian black sea fleet
- population is overwhelmingly ethnic Russian
- Crimea was part of Russia until 1954, when Khrushchev just tranferred it within in Soviet Union
>>
>>141474459
This. It's painfully obvious with 5 mins of research but one cannot ask for effort from modern urban retards.
>>
>>141475714
The fact that 80% of them wanted to join Russia is just one of a few factors. Why don't you do some research.
>>
>>141476945
By the government that was overthrown*
>>
>>141473104
>Was is it right
Was it right for Europeans to takeover America and genocide the natives?
Right or wrong is for cucks. You take what you can.
>>
Circassian clay/georgian clay
>>
>>141477151
That was secession lol
Annexation with no deaths and shots fired

Did you vote yes yesterday?
>>
>>141478519
I didn't vote
Usually when you secede you don't use another country's army and then become part of that country, that's usually called an invasion.
it's just in this case that the invasion was completely justified.
>>
no
>>
>>141478701
>Vote for secession without actually having a military force during a country's revolution
Because that'd pass, be successful and the people would have their free will to become russian.

Fuckwitt.
>>
>>141478701
Maybe you are right, but usually when some country annex other country's land there are some protests or guerrillas. There are no such things (maybe little protests).
>>
>>141479286
When did I say that?
I don't think it would have worked in the case of Crimea, and that the Russian invasion was the only way that the Crimeans would ever be able to unite with Russia.
It's a nice view you projected onto me though
>>
>>141473104
Yes
The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>141473104
>a white nation gets invaded
>/pol/ defends it, call for more
>>
>>141475324
Ukraine is not even a real country, it has no historical basis for holding Crimea.
>>
>>141479833
Ukraine is backed by US, de facto making it a non-white country.
>>
Watch the putin interviews w/ Oliver Stone.

What he said was something like this:
>native ukrainians resent russians who live in Ukraine
>the ukrainian nationalists beat up ethnic russian
>deployed special forces to arrest dissenters etc
>crimea is MAJORITY ethnic russian
>they had a legit vote on whether to secede and join russia (which there was even a law for)
>russia sent in forces to keep the peace (though it's portrayed as an invasion)
>surprisingly russians voted to join russia over joining a country that didn't want them

Any russia-anon can confirm this?
>>
Remember sergei magnitsky. Invading a sovereign nation with a proxy force can not be justified as a response proxy alliances.

2 wrongs
>>
Russia didn't take it, Crimeans decided it democratically
>>
>>141480012
Wait, people here didn't know any of this?

Holy fuck, are people in western world really that cut off from real life?

People in Crimea held referendum to join Russina, they won and joined Russia. USA likes to present that as "invasion" while at the same time they present LITERAL invasion of Albanians in Kosovo as "democratic choice"
>>
>>141480012
Common sense
Use it.
>>
>>141480012
Oh god, it literally sounds like nazi propaganda in 1939. Fuck hahols but believing in Russian propaganda is sign of mental illness. That being said voting process was legit and Crimeans already started to understand how 'fun' is to be part of Russian Empire. What a mess..
>>
>>141480187
'Western media' portrayed the ref as 'under duress' and found it to be illegitimate.

Most people in the UK couldn't point to the Crimea on a map let alone talk about it's ethnic make up and history. It makes me sad anon.
>>
>>141480310
>>141480187

Dude, when the "invasion" happened, the news portrayed it as "Putin annexes Crimea" then they show pictures of tanks and shit rolling in. This is still the mainstream narrative, the referendum wasn't mentioned at all.

This was before /pol/, majority of people still believes this because it seemed legit. I figured the reason was to protect itself from NATO and missile pads and shit.

Don't underestimate how shitty western media is vladivok vladivostovon
>>
>>141480491
the referendum happened after the invasion my dude
>>
>>141478281
The native genocided themselves, the whites stopped them ffrom doing that, same thing in South Africa. The only thing is that the Injuns had no immunity to smallpox, so they died out.
>>
>>141480403
And somehow the only person who is upset is a butthurt pole. Not even surprised.
>>
>>141480552
During, actually. While the "demorcatic referendum" was held, the Russian troops removed and hit their markings. "Little green men" and all that jazz.
>>
>>141480491
Oh yes
ebil russians raped every crimean girl.
Did you google how much shots fired? How many deaths?
And WERE there any resistance?
No, people of crimea was happy that russians are there.
>>
>>141473104
The land belong to tatars
>>
>>141482648
Who Kosovo belongs to?
>>
>>141482648
wrong.
>>
It's pronounced crimm-me-ah
>>
>>141476439
>The US will never pay it
It's finally here. The death of the dollar. Once Americans themselves start accepting the cracks in their system, the whole thing crumbles.
>>
File: Sd4amra.jpg (23 KB, 500x373)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>141473104
>Was is it right from Russia to takeover this peninsula?
No, it should be Reichsgau Gotenland.
>>
>>141473104
We take what we want. It's your fault for messing up Ukraine aka our rightful clay, should have seen it coming.
>>141475927
Also this. I thought our media is fucked up, before I watched some CNN and read some NYT.
>>
>>141477151
We could have up to 20k soldiers there. So we rightfully deployed. That's not invasion in any way
>>
>>141484446
why do russians try so hard to deny what was an obvious invasion?
Why not focus on the fact that Russia wanted Crimea to be part of Russia, and Crimea wanted to be part of Russia?
>>
>>141482648
Crimea is Byzantium.
>>
>>141473104
It is a Russia ruining everything they touch thing, we are finally getting votes established for parts of countries who want to seperate (Scottland already did it, Catalonia will probaly in the next decade,...) and Russia ruins it once again with backstabbing a nation they sworn to protect, since they stired too much propaganda about everyone else wanting their throat, so they needed to overreact or would have been seen as weak by their own brainwashed peasants. And while Russia thinks they are smug by pretending that it is the choice of Crimea, they made a law a few month before Ukraine conflict that even promoting seperatism from Russia will lead to up to 5 years of prison.
>>
File: kievan rus vs mongols.png (23 KB, 565x673)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
Crimea=100% Ukraine

Ukraine succesors of Kievan Rus

Ukraine 98% white

roosia 70% white

Ukraine>roosia
/thread
>>
>>141485728
crimeans just dont want to get killed by ukrainian goverment you know.
>>
>>141485902
t. hohol
>>
>>141485941
>implying that we dont have thousands of more russians dead through the conflict fueled by Russia
Russia fucked up.
>>
Based Russia. This is best for everyone, keep Crimea. We all know that our US media is no longer capable of stirring up approval for war. Like most of the rest of the US, no support for confrontation with Russia anywhere. Thats the way it is, and Russians know it. Putin has higher approval here than Congress.
>>
File: ukr rurik.png (32 KB, 518x352)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>141485966
historian
>>
>>141484353
Our media is fucked. it doesn't represent us though.
>>
File: ukranian leaders.jpg (276 KB, 719x562)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>141486101
>fueled by Russia
>>
File: khazaria.png (310 KB, 637x483)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>141486152
>rurik dynasty
ukraine is rightfull jewish clay, you nazi!
>>
They annexed it peacefully with, from my memory, only 1 death, which was accidental. Can the US do the same?
>>
Thanks for the election help, Russia. I didnt belive it until Zuckerturd confirmed the army of Russian facebots. Now I think the US should recognize the annexation, in sheer unironic gratitude for shutting down the Clintons.
>>
File: wladimir great.png (1.23 MB, 754x1048)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>141486733
>meme map
>kievan rus in lithuania

kys roosian
>>
>>
>>141486613
>its da jooz and in the next post i will say ukraine is nazi
Verpiss dich zurück nach Russland, Spätaussiedlerabschaum.
>>
>>141475653
Yesterday, I was walking along the biggest boulevard in Makati City - the financial district of my country, and all the god damn ads are in Chinese. Like 100% Chinese. I thought like what the fuck? Are there so many Chinese here now? We have been silently invaded.
>>
File: tamga.png (81 KB, 582x325)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>141487275
Nuy Vey! You lithauanian naziii!

Ukraine is rightfull jewish lands. Russia stole it!
>>
>>141473104
Definitely not. You could argue it was a Crimeanal act
>>
File: roosia.jpg (1 MB, 2284x1324)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>141487772
>khazarian tamga

dude this is pendant from the bazaar
>>
>>141487919
You are some kind of islamophobe ?

Islam is a religion of peace!

Yes ukraine is israel.
>>
>>141487919
Ignore him, he is just another russian whos family found a old german relative in his basement and used him to flee from Russia to Germany, only to shill for Russia from here.
>>
File: 1485466207231.png (2.52 MB, 1249x8613)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
>>141473104
>>
>>141473104
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
They lost 500,000 people trying to hold off the Ottoman Horde supported by traitorous French and Britain.
>>
>>141488421
https://www.timesofisrael.com/25-years-later-russian-speakers-still-the-other-in-israel-says-mk/

No you dont understand, ukraine is israel and israel is russian and russia is mongol.

Praise tengre!
>>
>>141473104
Nobody has asked us. I mean there was no referendum in Russia. They have only asked those crimea monkeys. And now we are enjoying sanctions and other shit.
>>
>>141488792
Why arent you going back to Russia, Igor? Is it because it is more nice to shill for Russia, when you actually dont have to deal with it and all its probelms?
>>
>>141489172
I am not russian. Abu Hamza Al Alemani.
>>
>>141482904
To serbia according to history
>>141483512
Didn't stalin expel them from the land because they allied with germans in ww2 because they wanted to leave the SU hellhole
>>141485469
They just had some partly control the land was controled by turks for most of it history
>>
>>141473104
Yes it was.
Crimea belonging to Ukraine was a result of logistics"optimization" done by Khruschev.
Hell, Turks have more reason to bitch about Crimea than Ukrainians, since Russians ACTUALLY took it from Ottomans.
>>
File: hilter höhöhö.jpg (7 KB, 222x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>141489488
didnt notice my getz
>>
>>141489488
>german says something against russiai and you go directly for the standard russian you are a muslim insult
Can you make it any more obvious, Igor? Tell us why you are just an ungrateful fuck like every other arab immigrant?
>>
>>141474595
>I wonder what the Russians think of the US going bankrupt in Afghanistan

Won't happen.
But it would be great - you deserved it.
>>
>>141473104
if burgers can take kosovo from us russians can take crimea too
>>
File: hitler lacht.jpg (25 KB, 620x387)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>141489788
>>141489788
>>141489788
>>141489788
t:Rabbi Shlomo Al Baghdadi

the führer is pleased with your gets
>>
File: Murricunts.png (1.16 MB, 1920x1210)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>141476017
> looks up to you instead right

So what? One day they "look up" the other day they will push shit about ruskies wanting to convert anyone to communism and sterilize american men.

They can fuck off right now. All of them.

Janka, you should know that firsthand - one day you're the fellow fighters against le bloody gommunism and the other day you're filthy peasants that pissed off BRITISH SOLDIER, therefore needed to get beaten.

>>141476530
> healthy
>no FAS
>Murricunt

Yeah, sure.

>>141486182
It does perfectly, mate. So you can stop with your bullshit. Soviets thought that "the average Joe is chill and fuck, it's only his government", you won't fool Russians anymore with this shit.
>>
>>141490010
Wesley Kanne Clark, Sr. (born December 23, 1944) is a retired General of the United States ... Clark's father's family was Jewish; his paternal great-grandfather immigrated to the United States from Belarus in response to the Pale of Settlement ...
>>
>>141490166
Come on, Igor. Tell us, why did your family left Russia? Is it because it is such a shithole? And how come you havent moved on, but instead decide to shill for your former motherland? Is it because you are a neet who cant get a decent job, so instead of getting better you just blame your new country and get all patriotic for your old like all the other loser immigrant children?
>>
>>141490010
Yes, remember the genozide of russians in the Ukraine conflict. Wait, that didnt happen at all, no matter how many times Russia made fake stories about it. Welp, maybe it is not the same after all.
>>
>>141476439
>being this fucking moronic

MAJORITY OF US DEBT IS HELD BY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND AMERICAN PEOPLE

ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT IS HELD BY FOREIGN INTERESTS

IF WE DEFAULT ON OUR DEBT THE ENTIRE FUCKING ECONOMY WILL COLLAPSE
>>
>>141473104
Might makes right. The rest of Ukraine will be partitioned in 5 to 10 years max.
>>
>>141473104
It was a very good idea. After invasion on Ukraine sanctions were imposed on Russia. According to Russian propaganda, those sanctions strengthen the Russian economy for some reason :) It also put NATO on alert so now we spend more money on gear and we have more soldiers near the Russian border. This is also very good cause now Putin can scare his subjects with outside threat so they have other things to worry about besides thinner wallets and empty fridge. All is good.
>>
>>141491093
Actually it was necessity from russias perspective to protect its borders and sphere of influence in black sea. But since every side is happy...
>>
>>141490801
>Tell us
Who are us ?
>>
File: berkay dad.jpg (100 KB, 538x780)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>141491093
>those sanctions strengthen the Russian economy for some reason
no, they weakin europe. russia will sell everything to chyna. they dont need europe at all.

now trump wants to take away swift from chyna thats why he started shit with NK, he knows if he disconnect russia and europe, russia will just trade with chyna and chyna with NK, which they do right miau. hehe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3487672/Finnish-farmers-massive-protest-financial-woes.html

http://www.dw.com/en/farmers-protesting-collapsing-milk-prices-bury-the-eu-under-ton-of-powdered-milk/a-37244986
>>
File: poland protest.jpg (161 KB, 1000x541)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>141491093
russia sell gas->europe +$
russia buys fruits and veggies->europe -$

sanctions

russia sells gas to ->chyna +$
russia sells fruits and veggies to* ->chyna +$

*under sanction russian agricultural sector is forced to produce their own food now and since their population is smaller then chyna, chyna will gladly buy this food.
>>
>>141492205
Sell what to China? The only thing China needs from Russia is gas and oil. Obviously sanctions are hitting us a bit as well, but they are way worse for RF. Chinese-Russian partnership is nothing I would be worried about. They aren't friends. Russia don't have any.
>>
>>141491770
The people in the thread. Quick evading, Igor.

>>141492205
>>141492722
Are you really that stupid? Good luck running a country when you are only able to buy chink shit. Germany is a master in export for a reason. And before you answer with your next script given response, tell us why your family left Russia and why you havent moved on? Why arent you going back?
>>
>>141492722
If Russia could sell as much gas to China as it does to Europe it would. And sanctions are not influencing Russian gass shipment to Europe so far. We need their gas (now) but they need our money even more. Everything else is not really that important. Russia is a huge country but not that huge busines partner.
Even for you. You import more from Switzerland than from Russia.
>>
>>141492812
Remember when Russia got all cocky with the gas price and in the end they had to sell it to China with a great discount or they would have not taken it? If they get more of those "victories" they will have to pay to sell their stuff.
>>
>>141492812
Food. 1.6 billion chinks need to eat somehow.

http://getrussia.com/news/china_is_the_major_buyer_of_russian_foods/

>>141492987
>Good luck running a country when you are only able to buy chink shit
lel, pic related
>>
>>141493312
Exactly. Also for all who think that we can't do without Russia. List of Germany trade partners:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_Germany

Russia isn't even on it. Poland is way more important economicaly to Germany than 140mln Russia. What is true though, Russia is an important supplier of oil and gass. But it is both a strength and a curse for Putin.
>>
>>141493618
haha, you bit me to it with the graph.
>>
>>141475324
>gee Russia just doesn't want to go along with the coup we sponsored in their neighbouring country
You don't say?
>>
>>141475492
That's why Russia seized it. A resurgent Ottoman Empire seizing the Crimea can bottle the Russia fleet at the Kerch Strait, meaning the Russians will have to send ships all the way round. That's obviously untenable, so Russia moved first.

Putin thinks Erdogan's goal is to recreate the Caliphate.
>>
Might makes right.
It's a doggy doggy world out there if you are not U.S. or Russia.
>>
File: russia chine pipeline.jpg (11 KB, 290x174)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>141493312
>with a great discount
Mengenrabat. Chyna have more people then europe and they have more money, europe only 3 countries which got some money, france, germany and italy all others are africa tier level. Dont talk about fraud type rich countries like swiss, that doesnt count.
>>
>>141474977
Strangley, where did I hear that before..

>>141475324
There is what is right and what is real politic.
The lease contract for sewastopol was about to run out, all the ukrain gouvernment had to do was to ensure russia, that they will not touch the base and extend the contract but NOOO those faggot thought that they can take russia head on. And then there army, christ, not even the iraqi army was so full of cowards when they fled the front lines
>>
File: black_plague.jpg (12 KB, 295x171)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>141473104
Home of the first white genocide.
The (((golden horde))) launched plague victims over the wall starting the Black Plague.
Backfired when the immunity unintentionally gave us the New World.
>>
>>141480012
>a single area of the country can decide to seperate from the motherland no matter what
nigga what?
>>
>>141493796
that graph is for this retard here>>141492987 not you mateusz, this is for you

http://getrussia.com/news/china_is_the_major_buyer_of_russian_foods/

"China has surpassed Turkey as the main buyer of Russian food products, reports RBC in reference to the Federal Customs Service (FCS).

During the first nine months of 2016, China spent more than $1.13 billion on food in Russia, which is 22.1% more than during the same period last year. The volume of Russian imports rose to 10.8%, while Turkey’s share amounted to 9.1%."
>>
>>141473528

>It's not worth it to us to fight for someone else's land.

Only if you know you're going to lose, right? Otherwise, it's all good invading African/Middle-eastern nations.
>>
>>141473104
Crimea was originally captured by imperial Russia on the 1700s. It was less than legally transferred to the Ukraine in the 1950s but was still part of the USSR until it's fall. The reorganizing of Ukraine's government in the 1990s mean that modern Crimea was only under their control for less 25 years. This is not the reason for the annexation but rather an excuse and leverage because of the vast ethnic Russian population that would not rebel in case of Russian annexation.

The reason for taking crimea were sanctions on energy. Crimea not only has energy but also very important ports in which to trade excess.

A month after taking crimea they at up an energy deal with China . The price of oil plummeted. The US ran Propaganda of a pseudo competition with Saudi Arabia to explain the fuel drop on price. This was to minimize instability of USD.

Globalists allowed the deal with China as it's where they want to move their economic power, away from both the us and away from the EU. They want to crash both.
>>
Also, the Donbass regions: Donetsk and Luhansk, did not secede and the ethnic Russians who lived there were ethnically cleansed resulting in over 2 million internally displaced persons. The same would have happened to Crimea if they hadn't seceded.
>>
>>141476070
>Crimean government decides to join with Russia
>The US GOVERNMENT AGENCY "Broadcasting Board of Governors" did a study in Crimea just a month before it became Russian, and the majority of inhabitants preferred joining with Russian Federation
Yeah, and I'm sure in a few years majority of Europe wants to be under sharia law..
>>
File: Russia haz no borders.jpg (37 KB, 855x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>141494242
https://www.thelocal.de/20170717/one-in-three-bavarians-want-independence-from-germany-poll-shows-bavaria

Is that new ? It haz economical reasons, why should i stay with a weak fagget when i could get a chad instead ?

Crimea joined only for economical reasons. You know how many ukrainians want to be part of russia ? "Ukraine" have nothing to offer to crimean people.
>>
>>141494053
>China gas imports from Russia not even half of what Europe is importing from Russia
>Mengenrabat.
BAHAHA
You just love to throw stuff around, like it actually means a thing. Pathetic.

>>141494480
>that graph is for this retard here
>at the same time i just claimed something that isnt even true
Talking about retard :^)
>>
>>141494853
I get that, but this is a question of international law.
And russia has signed the bukarest memorandum or whatever its spelled.
The problem is, Russias word has no value for the west if they leave this conflict unsolved, if they get to an agreement with the ukrainian gouvernment over the memorandum status, it will be fine. Like paying them what the nuclear warheads they exchanged for crimea are worth.
And as history fun fact, russia tryed the same shit with the baltics, and the west never exceptet that, now they are free again. Russia should learn from history.
>>
>>141473104
no it was not right, Putin just wanted his popularity back up
>>
>>141480403
I seriously don't know whats going on, it's like most of the people in this thread has been brainwashed and in love with Putin
>>
>>141495102
>Nach dem Zerfall der Sowjetunion Ende 1991 war der Anspruch der nunmehr russischen Marine auf Nutzung des Flottenstützpunkts zunächst verlorengegangen (da die Krim seit 1954 zur Ukrainischen SSR gehörte und damit an den neuen Nationalstaat Ukraine fiel). Russland zahlte fortan eine jährliche Pacht für die Benutzung des Stützpunkts an die Ukraine
the anti-russian nazis in the new ukrainian gouvernment wanted to end the contract about sewastopol, russias only all year ice free blue water harbour.
Count one and one together
>>
>>141495084
>Russias word has no value
This
At the same time they passed a law a few month before the ukraine conflict and Crimea that even promoting speperatism in Russia will have you go to jail for up to 5 years.
>>
>>141485346
Because we're not bad guys here
>>
>>141473104

You mean back in 18th century? Of course.
>>
>>141495084
If you sign a contract and the fine print states you should shoot yourself in the head I am pretty sure you'd break the agreement.

So called internationally laws are agreements between peers not an international governing body with actual authority
>>
>>141476070
>Crimea was autonomous from 1700 to 1950

Fucking hell the Jews really made you into nation of uneducated morons

How can Crimea be autonomous if
It was part of Russian empire until 1916

Ukraine is a invention BY COMMIES
IT EXiST OBLY BECAUSE OF COMMIES, when a commie dictator decided to invent another republic to weaken ethnic Russians
Ukraine is an meme
>>
>>141494628
>ethnic Russians who lived there were ethnically cleansed
thats a lie, 9,8 million ethnic russians live in ukraine, donetsk and luhansk only 2 million people live maximum, most of the rebel leaders such as zacharchenko are ukrainians, their are very few russian "tourists" in ukraine. most of this people are ukrainians, but the goverment wants money from US so they make up this conflict.

ukraine ows russia 4 billion $, they have no money to supply themselfs in shortterm, so they trick the US taxpayers and their intelligence institutions into giving them money to fight "muh" evil russia.

like a nigger which takes a loan and doesnt want to pay back and call it racism!
>>
>>141473104
You are asking the wrong question.

Was it ok for Obama, Biden, and Nuland to start a revolution in Russia's backyard?

Because that's what started this entire ordeal.

Imagine China starting/funding a revolution in Mexico, how would you react?
>>
>>141495521
I address this correctly here:

>>141494580
>>
Yes. Take Donbass too, please.
>>
>>141473104
I swear to fucking god Russia taking Crimea is not justified. There is no red pill over this shit. Stop supporting the filthy commies.

Would you like to know what "refugees" Poland are taking in? The fucking Ukrainian refugees because of the violence in Donetsk and Luhansk.
>>
The Russians haven't even released an apology for holmodor why would they respect the Ukrainians now?
After learning Russian and consuming their media. I can understand why they can justify it. But in all seriousness the west had it coming the invasion didn't occur unprovoked. Yet working in the Ukraine my self I feel sympathetic to their suffering at the hands of Russia actions both past and present. Peace is achievable
>>
>>141495496
Russia must apply to international law if they want anyone to trust them. If they keep doing only what they pleased, they will be treaten like a stray dog instead of a friend.
>>
>>141473104
Moscow was entrusted with Keivian Rus when it fell to Mongolians.
Now that Germans are extinct, Russia will take good care of German lands.
Responsibility goes to the competent.
>>
>>141495841
>City of London checking in from Londonstan
>>
>>141477646
Typical all you fucking sheep belive that referendum in Crimea was legitimate.
>>
>>141495898
Russia has complied to int-law more than U.S.
>>
>>141494906
>China gas imports from Russia not even half of what Europe is importing from Russia
Yes maby because russia is selling it to europe, even if they build north and southstream they cant pump those pipelines on full capacity, not possible physicly. Their is high demand in china of course, but russia is focusing to make europe more dependable from it. They could turn it off to europe and then sell everything to chyna, or even india.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/energy/oil-gas/india-russia-to-study-building-25-billion-pipeline/articleshow/54878729.cms

you said here>>141492987
>Good luck running a country when you are only able to buy chink shit
And i showed the graph which shows that germany buys mostly chinese stuff and sells it to usa.
>>
>>141495898
Glad you feel that way.

>2% when?

Don't be a hypocrite.
>>
>>141484446
It was a fucking invasion. Also well done shooting down MH17.
>>
>>141495841
>ukrainian
No such refugees.
>>
>>141495874
>The Russians haven't even released an apology for holmodor
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>141495841
>Refugees from Donetsk and Luhansk
>2 regions opposed to the Western backed coup in Ukraine
>Regions where the Ukrainian army is the aggressor
>Blaming Russia

Go back to your delusional angloshpere where American interventionism is good and right
>>
>>141496051
That is true, but that doesn't mean that everybody has a free pass for violating it as long as they aren't the worst
>>
>>141496051
We're the ones they want enforcing it. Politicians signing laws with no teeth is their problem. Meanwhile they violate their agreed UN spending on defense
>>
>>141496159
Not everyone, merely the UN Permanent Security Council members, because veto
>>
>>141496159
Germany is in violation of agreements right now. So why do you get to pick and choose which violations are worse?
>>
>>141476962
Let me rustle your jimmies a bit more.

The Republic of Srpska, an autonomous entity in Bosnia and Herzegovina, has for the last 20 years fought for independence only for the Western powers (USA included) to say that a referendum is ILLEGAL.
The will of the Serbian people living here is ILLEGAL, even though >90% would vote for an independant Srpska or a federation with Serbia.
We're talking about a million people wanting independance only to be shut down by The West saying it's illegal.
>>
>>141491093
Nigger they take Crimea, then they take other parts of Ukraine, e.g. Donetsk and Luhansk then they come for Poland.

Zdrajcą jesteś kurwa.
>>
>>141496149
Idiot, Putin said a lot of times that he invaded Ukraine. It's very stupid to deny it.
>>
>>141496100
>Let me post a rigged statistic that will ensure me in my echochamber
Germany pays more then 2% for military, peacekeeping missions and training of local security.
Just because we didn't buy every new shit from your industrial military complex when we are surrounded by friendly regimes and the only 'enemy' you present us is a curropt, HIV infested shithole that couldn't even take down some durka durkas in afghanistan during its hight there is no need for warmonging. Christ.
>>
>>141493855
Putin's goal is to recreate the Russian Empire, and Erdogan the Ottoman Empire.
>>
>>141495841
The fucking useless Anglo adding his useless opinion.

Shut the fuck up, it was your ancestors who stopped Based White Russia from reclaiming Constantinople, by helping the turks.

You are now feeling the result of their fuckup, with the middle East flooding you, instead of the other way around.

The nation's of the world shall point and laugh as your miserable island gets cleansed by those who you considered your servants.

And not a single fuck will be given, you faggots earned it, and your messed up genetics shall be finally erased from the gene pool.
>>
>>141496320
Yeah, that is a shitty system, I totally agree. But the best we have right now..

>>141496355
see >>141496434 faggot
>>
>>141496149

There's like few hundreds of actual refugees from Donbass.

Meanwhile, there's 2 millions of economic invaders from other regions of that shithole.
>>
>>141496051
>Russia has complied to int-law more than U.S.
This is true.
>>141495797
>Imagine China starting/funding a revolution in Mexico, how would you react?
Why not inside US ?
>>
>>141496434
Hahaha so you are in denial and claimed spending stats are fake.

Okay what is your real budget a source for it and what is your current gdp?
>>
>>141496075
>Yes maby because
Yes maybe you are wrong, because you claimed china got a discount because they buy so much, while actually they only took it because it was so dirty cheap, since Russia fucked up selling it to Europe being all cocky and now had to sell it to someone.

>And i showed the graph which shows that germany buys mostly chinese stuff and sells it to usa.
Igor, is that the krokodil talking in you? Because we buy stuff from China and sell stuff to the USA that means that we sell them the China stuff? Are you dumb? You know that those things can be totaly unrelated? And most likely are! It is funny to see how you grasp every straw you can hold onto and then expect to be taken serious when you present the next failed claim. Go the fuck back to Russia, get some reality check on the country you find so nice only from a distance.
>>
>>141496129
If Russia would have invaded, they would have taken over the entire country in 24 hours. This didnt happen, because Russia does not need 11 more million mouths to feed.
>>
>>141473104
Yes but only because the people of Crimea wanted it.

I'm not gonna go full Putinbot and say Ukraine should be annexed or invaded however.
>>
>>141496519
You are not credible now. Denying facts and pretending to have spent what you should.

Confirmed Muslims are more penny pitchers than Jews .

Meanwhile globalists laughing their ass off when they finally cripple the EU. With Germany being the biggest factors why.
>>
>>141496429
>invading countries invented by communists
>>
>>141496552
Texas secessionist movement, for example.

It would be a global fucking shitstorm.
Fucking liberals, accusing others of the same shit they are doing...
>>
>>141496587
They are not fake, the just didn't show everything we spend for peacekeeping and training of local forces, just what our military get directly
>>
>>141496429
Putin never said he invaded anywhere. Do you have a single source for your propaganda?

>Coup deposes democratic government
>2 regions don't lay down and accept the western rape
>Western puppet government sends army and uses military force on civilian to 'convince'

Ukraine is the aggressor
>>
>>141496552
Russia would 100% percent fund the right wing citizens in a overthrow of corrupt politicians . We rather it not come to that.
>>
>>141496856
>Local forces = ISIS

You count your black ops? Retard then double our number on that chart.
>>
>>141496837
Russia has actually met with Texan secessionists in the past. I'm sure it's on their mind to create some kind of IRA situation like they did to the UK in the Cold War.
>>
>>141497005
Conservatives just don't operate like this though. They'll meet but no overt resistance to government because of hope of fixing it
>>
>>141496603
>Are you really that stupid? Good luck running a country when you are only able to buy chink shit. Germany is a master in export for a reason. And before you answer with your next script given response, tell us why your family left Russia and why you havent moved on? Why arent you going back?
>>141496603
You know that those things can be totaly unrelated?

You say firstly that buy chinese stuff is stupid, then i showed you that germany is buys mostly chinese, then you say it is not related, then you talk about family.

How do you connect family with china ? this is very shizophrenic behavior ;^) i wonder where you got this genetic related sickness..

*tips shtreimel*
>>
>>141496519
The level of corruption in the UN is relative to that of LoN back in the day.
We're about to go for round 3 if there isn't some serious readjustment.

It'd be interesting to know if Junker's EU Federalism plan has anything to do with EU getting UNSC veto Seat to replace US

>>141496526
Honestly it's shocking to imagine Polish people accepting this. Have you gotten too comfortable with all that German money that now you don't mind leaches in the country?
>>
>>141496603
Russia was planning a Eurasian pivot since at least 2008. They're moving away from the economic model of selling energy to countries that mindlessly sanction them.
>>
>>141475927
Don't conflate westerners (pro speech, pro guns, pro national cohesion) with leftist Jews shapeshifting to destroy old school Americanism with communism. This has been systematic for 100+ years. Real Americans and Real Russians aren't enemies no matter how much (((their))) media and (((NWO))) has sucked both of our countries into hollow shells.
>>
>>141496906
>right wing citizens
but they are good people says the potus. what you go against your own commander ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/politics/trump-press-conference-charlottesville.html?mcubz=1
>>
>>141497459
And here's the archive
https://archive.is/gaTFB
>>
>>141473104
Yes
>>
>>141497362
Speaking of corruption, isn't it weird that the biggest contributors to the UN don't include Germany?

Seems like we and India are getting scammed. No wonder we get away with breaking so many units rules.
>>
>>141495967
>>141496477
Yes London is a shit hole. Dont fucking blame me for having it turn into one. I voted to leave the EU. Not only because of turning it into Londonistan, but becuase they did fuck all to Russia when all this conflict in Ukraine started. Just pathetic sanctions. What did Russia do to Poland in return? A fucking meat import ban.

Fyi both my parents are Polish and moved to England. Even though I am a British citizen I have full Polish blood. I sympathise with the shit Poland went through.
>>
>>141497459
That's exactly why Russia would find them but good luck getting then to actually rebel. They believe in fixing system. They are good people.
>>
crimea is hawaii tier strategic location for the russians.

Imagine for a moment if the chinese suddenly meddled with elections in hawaii and suddenly overthrow it with the locals saying they prefer to join with china. Do you think the US would take that lying down? not in a million years.

Crimea is russian clay and of very high strategic value for deployment.
>>
>>141496684
Not only is the oil pipeline going through Ukraine (that they can cut off) from Russia into the rest of Europe, but there is plenty of oil underground there. They would love to take that shit in a second.
>>
>>141473104
Russia have all the rights to take it, and the support of locals. It was russian land for centuries after they kicked out tartars and soviets gave it to Ukrainians which were then part of a soviet union to make it easier to administrate.
Another question is if it's fine to just invade another country
>>
>>141495841
>Would you like to know what "refugees" Poland are taking in? The fucking Ukrainian refugees because of the violence in Donetsk and Luhansk.
No, Donbass refugees are coming to Russia.
But you are right, Poland gets "refugees" too. Illegal migrants searching for jobs, most of them from Western Ukraine where no "invasion" happened.

>>141496526
This.
>>
>>141497560
Brexit only passed to crash EU , not stop anything else. British empire wants to make a comeback and they are doing it through subversion and via a caliphate
>>
No
US globalists(specifically politicians like Hillary and such) backed the government in power in Ukraine who were disgustingly pro-Russia
The people deposed the fuckers and found out that they had been stealing literally 90% of the nations wealth
Then they elected a new government, these fuckers also turned out to love Vlad's cock like a delicacy.
'ol Vladdy saw this as his opportunity and send some weapons and military advisors to Crimea and Donbass to help them organize
Crimea holds referendum to leave and become Russian clay, something like 93% leave vote(vote isn't legal at all, you can't seceed unless your election is made legal first)
Everyone who voted in the election are Russian dispora who moved there in the 60's
Ukies say fuck you our clay and your vote wasn't legal
Faggots in Crimea chimp out and seize government buildings and whatnot
Russians send their military in to take the clay and try to take many other places as well but get their asses handed to them by people with literally Vietnam level tech and resources
Ruskies build two mosques in Crimea, literally the first and only mosques in ukranian history.
Ruskeis say they are keeping the clay
Most of it was ploy to steal naval Base as well
Trump says Russia WILL leave Ukraine one way or another and he won't let it go to the wayside like Obama
RIDF will shitpost this entire thread
>>
>>141473104
Rightful Russian clay
>>
>>141497538
>Be richest country
>Have seat at highest table
>Able to manipulate agenda

Ain't no scam. US is paying fair price for subverting UN laws. They're also providing all the trucks, fuel and weapons. It's more of a preferential trade agreement.

India supplies "goods and services". Probably sew all the uniforms and grow the food.
>>
>>141473528
>Not worth beating the shit out of Russiastan's joke of a military AND btfoing Vladdy's attempt at restarting the USSR
Kill yourself
>>
File: Russian Empire.gif (36 KB, 619x437)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
>>141497768
Yes i agree, poland aswell. Poland would benefit greatly to become part of russia once again economicly, instead of being exploited by germans and eu-communist. Which dictate on how many refugees they have to take. Russia would gladly take polish immigrants instead of central asians, 3 million ukrainians immigrated to russia. Their is a greater cultural connection between russia and poland instead of germany, france and italy, and polish people being able to roam much more space. Giving polish farmers the oppertunity to have more lands and special right to keep their culture.
>>
>>141498138
And yet we see Germany getting to fill a seat of power in global politics and German fucks on this board claim numbers are wrong that they underspend to the agreed amount.

It's obvious that the so called internationally law are guide lines at best and have no teeth
Including in responding to Russia
>>
>>141497147
You are retarded, you said we sell chinese stuff to the US, you total imbecile, which simply isnt true. Furthermore it depends on what you buy from China, good luck if you want to replace german machinery and cars with it.

>How do you connect family with china ? this is very shizophrenic behavior ;^) i wonder where you got this genetic related sickness..
Do you problems keeping track of discussions, because somehow you seem to be rather suprised how i bring up the questions you havent answered form the start, Igor.

To conclude, you are full of shit, you make stuff on the fly, misinterpret other things on purpose so it looks like there is something to discuss when you are acutally just stalling the discussion. What pathetic little creature you are.
>>
Right from the moral point of view? I don't believe moral applies to geopolitics.

Right from the practical point of view? Impossible to answer without knowing the outcome. If Russia survives the current crisis and grows stronger as a result, then it will undoubtedly be considered a right decision by the future generations, and Putin will be considered one of great Russian leaders. If Russia is to collapse, then of course it will be considered a decision that was the beginning of its downfall, and Putin will be remembered as a criminal dictator and, worse, an incompetent one.
>>
File: 1images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>141497848
>Elections are legal when they elect pro-american gov
Crimea river
>>
>>141497560
>Yes London is a shit hole. Dont fucking blame me for having it turn into one.
>Fyi both my parents are Polish and moved to England.
HAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1024x683)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>141473104
Absolutely was correct. Crimea was a Russian territory from the 1700s under Catherine the Great, they secured the land during a war with the Ottomans.

In the 1950s, Khrushchev(ethnic Ukrainian) reallocated Crimea to the Ukrainian SSR, however he never had sight of the USSR ever collapsing so this would be skin to giving Oklahoma a piece of Texas, and then Texas becoming its own country because of the U.S becoming fully independent countries.

The U.S helped orchestrate a violent coup to install a hostile anti Russian government which was not guaranteed at all to honor the navy deal Russia had in Crimea (serving until 2050). Crimea is also majority Russian at this point and there was no guarantee how they would be treated.

Russia made a move which prevented the type of bloodshed you see in eastern Ukraine. It was a reaction to the coup. Also, Crimea already had their own autonomous congress separate from Ukraine for several years already.

100% justified
>>
File: 1505239732743.gif (510 KB, 700x827)
510 KB
510 KB GIF
>>141473104

As a nation state that has to defend its interests it was absolutely right.
Ethically, regarding the will of the native inhabitants it was also more right than wrong. It has been artificially colonized by Stalin with ethnic Russians, and for those Russians to want to be more a part of Russia than Ukraine, simply in the sense of tribal ethnic belonging makes the annexation morally defendable if not 100% right.

What you need to know is that Ukraine is an artifically crated territory that has an immense amount of incredibly valuable natural resources, including the most high quality and valuable fertile farmland in the whole of Europe. The Western powers led by the USA have plundered despoiled and destroyed all natural resurces they managed to get their grubby hands on and now went on to the Ukraine as their larder set aside for rainy days. They made an artifical revolution and installed a 100% US Globalist Kike government whose sole purpose is to hand over all possible natural resurces to forein interests. Not just the USA btw. The UK and China have made MASSIVE land acquisitions in the Ukraine since the Glorious CIA Led Coup. In this scenario Russia just brute forced its way into a region that was not only ethnically more attracted to it anyway, but was of vital military importance. And while all the (((((((media)))))))) coverage is on Muh Evil Ruskis everyone neatly ignores the fact that the Ukraine is being brutally torn to shreds by a billion globalists sharks and there is blood and guts flying out of the pool as we speak. I'm pretty sure all Ukranians will die out due to starvation and dehydration as the drinking water itself is stolen out of their taps by Kikestein Nestlé White Genocide Ltd.
>>
>>141498557
>you said we sell chinese stuff to the US, you total imbecile, which simply isnt true.
no you said it is stupid to be dependable on chinese stuff, but i showed you that germany is depedning on chinese good, i wanted to show you how you insulted yourself in the beginning of our discuss, but you didnt realize and reply with 4 ad hominem instead of the topic.

then you want on telling that i talk bot related topics, which you did, connecting chine with family issues ?

you know iam right and you have to argument and you lost the discussion but you blown out of proportion doesnt let you admit your defeat and you keep barking with insult and personal related topics.

cant you bring good arguments and keep insulting ? ;^)
>>
>>141498436
Germany doesn't do anything with its seat. They're still suffering WorldWar-guilt.

The trick with laws and guidelines is that it's all a game of bluff to see how much you're allowed to deviate.
If everyone plays by the rules then it's unlikely anyone wont. Once someone makes the first move to circumvent the law the other have to do so as well to not lose power.

The US bends the rules because it believes being the strongest gives it more leeway. This is an arrogant belief and undermines the entire system.
Each time the US takes the law as a guideline, it weakens the law. Every time that has happened it has lead to pain and suffering for all involved.
The US is the anti-christ.
>>
>>141499084
>Khrushchev(ethnic Ukrainian)
It's a popular myth. He was an ethnic Russian, although he was born in south Russia near Ukraine. He did make his career in the communist party of Ukraine though.

Brezhnev, on the other hand, was an ethnic Ukrainian, although this is rarely remembered now.
>>
>>141499994
>>141499994
>anti-christ.
No, thats germany, austria and swiss.
>>
File: Crimean Population.png (44 KB, 1343x359)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>141499138
>It has been artificially colonized by Stalin with ethnic Russians
It was actually the opposite.
Notice how the amount of Ukrainians grew after in 1954 Crimea became a part of Ukrainian SSR.
>>
File: 1453076646001.jpg (59 KB, 531x640)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>141499548
It matters what you are depending on from china: again if you have to import machinery and cars you are fucked. Or have you already forgotten the post you are responding to?
>implying you deserve anything but ad hominems for constantly misunderstanding posts on purpose
Then you once again want to make a connection with the china posts, while it is just a continuation of the unanswered questions before.
You think you can impress someone with your low discussion tactics of pretending not to understand and not to remember? And then declaring yourself right and the victor, and as the final fake moral high ground you demand to get arguements, when you are making up stuff constantly and get things wrong on purpose.
>>
>>141500047
Is their any difference ?

Polacks, Ukraines and Russians are all vodkaniggers to me. They all subhumans who must be extermitated, i love how they kill eachother in ukraine and laught silently.
>>
>>141500280
>everything increased

maby people like to fuck u dumbo?
>>
>>141500317
>>141499548
As a bonus:
http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/top-russia-imports.html
Top imports:
1. Machinery
2. Electronic equipment
3. Vehicles
4. Pharmaceuticals
5. Plastics
1,3,4,5 is stuff germany is good at, if you have to replace your imports through sanctions with china stuff and expect it performs the same i only can wish good luck to your crumbling economy.
>>
>>141473104
nigga crimea belongs to germany
>>
>>141499138
Based Magyar knows what's up
>>
>>141487475
>Spätaussiedlerabschaum
God, you Germans are truly cucked if you go racist against your ethnic people just to prove a point.
>>
File: 8863450_original.jpg (53 KB, 600x481)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>141496882
>>2 regions don't lay down and accept the western rape
The man who stood behind "people's rebellion" is Igor Girkin (Strelkov), in the picture, a Russian citizen, a former FSB employee and later an affiliate of Alexander Dugin

One can argue that Crimea was taken peacefully, but the whole "rebellion" in Eastern Ukraine was Kremlin's plot all along, with Russia-based leaders, weapon suppliers and ideologues
>>
>>141473104
Those ice monkeys wanted a warm water port. So they got a warm water port.
>>
>>141501463
>hating traitors is cucked
You mean as cucked as hiding your flag?
>>
>>141487475
Was für ein erbärmlicher Hurensohn

Was hat ein Russe deine Freundin gefickt, Kanacken?
>>
>>141500869
>>141500869
>if you have to replace your imports through sanctions
this imports will hurt germany not russia, since russia buys it germany wont get any money and cant sell it to russia. You twist it wrong way. Their are plenty of countries which build this stuff, japan, taiwan.

i know how it works, germany buy raw material or parts made by china and then assamble it in germany and sell for much higher price.

under this sanctions europe and germany will suffer and russia doesnt give a shit actually.
>>
One of the most famous Donbass separatists is Alexey Milchakov, who is, unironically, a Russian citizen too, and formerly a puppy murderer. He used to catch and kill dogs in order to "practice" his skills and battle spirit, while shooting it on camera.

Almost all leaders and key separatists in DPR and LPR were Russian citizens affiliated with the Kremlin or pro-Kremlin organizations.
>>
>>141502111
Huch, das ist aber ein fein dressiertes Pudelchen was wir hier vor uns haben. Da hat doch ein Deutscher ein paar böse Worte für die Russen übrig, da muss man dann schnell ihn einen Kanacken, Moslem oder Immigranten nennen, so wie es einem die russischen Shills beigebracht haben. So lebt es sich doch gut als russisches Schosshündchen.
>>
>>141501463
He thinks i am russian somehow because i tell him the truth. Telling the truth is now being pro russian somehow.
>>
>>141485728
What are you babbling on about you absolute Cretin?
What watched to much German mainstream media you intellectual midget?

Crimea is historic territory of Russia, populated by Russians , with their own pro-russian parliament , with a population that overwhelmingly choose Russia over Ukraine.
American neocons, Soros and EU officials supported and financed an armed overthrow of the elected president in favor of an pro-white, anti-russian puppet government.

This is purely geopolicts, there is no bad daddy Ivan, you absolute imbecile
>>
>>141502697
>favor of an pro-white, anti-russian puppet government.

*Pro-west not pro white, anti-white in fact

Fucking phoneposting
>>
File: Oleksiy-Milchakov.jpg (73 KB, 600x396)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>141502275
Hes fucking nazi, he loves hitler. How is he russian ? You dont see his 3rd reich flag ?
>>
>>141502426

Ahhh, die übliche Putinbot Anschuldigung, wie gewohnt vom gehirntoten Systemopfer
Das kann ja nur ein Deutscher Michel sein
Korrektur: Ein Russa hat wohl deine Oma gefickt
>>
File: 1433478695001.jpg (5 KB, 200x200)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>141502260
>you have to replace good equipment with shitty one
>this will hurt Russia not at all
>>
File: ADNAger.png (48 KB, 756x529)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>141502599
Yeah, but Aussiedlers are Volga Germans, I don't know why they are considered Russians in your country. In America they are seen as Germans.
>>
>>141502697
>>141503101
>German mainstream media you intellectual midget
>American neocons, Soros
>purely geopolicts
>russia didndu nuffin wrong
>gehirntoten Systemopfer
The i am not brainwashed you are brainwashed starter pack.
>>
r*ssians became majority on this island after deportation of Crimean Tatars in 1944 - native population of the island.

Don't fall for "Crimea was always russian" meme
>>
>>141473104
might makes right
>>
File: zacharchenko.jpg (87 KB, 634x425)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>141502275
>Almost all leaders and key separatists in DPR and LPR were Russian citizens

>Ukrainians in Russia make up the largest single Ukrainian diaspora of the Ukrainian people. In 2010 1.9 million Ukrainians lived in Russia, representing over 1.4% of the total population of the Russian Federation and comprising the third-largest ethnic group after ethnic Russians and Tatars. An estimated 340,000 people born in Ukraine mostly youths permanently settle in Russia each year legally.[4] Since the Euromaidan and the still ongoing War in Donbass at least 2,500,000 Ukrainian refugees have settled in Russia as of 2015. There are almost 6(-8) mln Ukrainian refugees and workers in Russia , around 1 bn $/€ of revenue sent back at home.[citation needed]

Maby they have passport but they ethnicly ukrainians. Maby they want to defend their land from US imperialism ?
>>
>>141480081
Lol, no.
>>
>>141499036
They moved to England before the EU was even a proper thing. Over 30 years ago. Gr8 assumptions m8.
>>
>>141503291
A good portion of them is barley german by any means, they often use that one german grandpa in the whole russian family as an exuse to have a reason to flee to germany. Then they land here, thinking it is the promised land and their neet kids cant achieve anything, because they are blydo trash and get all patriotic about the country they were so happy they have left. Next they waste all their day shilling for Russia on the internet, like every other ungrateful immigrant fuck.
>>
File: 1922.jpg (1.66 MB, 1000x1778)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>141503511
>>
File: RELIABLE_CARS-Table.jpg (143 KB, 615x839)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>141503213
>good equipment
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/07/21/german-car-giants-may-have-colluded-emissions/

they good at tricking and cheating yes. asians produce much better equipment, in the future they will make their own stuff, what germany gonna do ? it will be africatier
>>
File: 1504408308960.png (358 KB, 552x543)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>141503432
>>141503432
>Greentexting keywords of your opponent then followig up by a adHom makes an argument
Impeccable logic there ,moron
>>
>>141494534
>1776
Lol fucking pleb redcoat
>>
>>141473104
Idk but they can enter med from there now with turkey is pro Russia.
>>
>>141503565
they did, they got scared that ukrainian goverment will bomb them too.
>>
>>141494534
Russia backed down in fear of NATO when the roaches shot down their fighter jet. They're spineless despite what you beta larpers wish.
>>
>>141498286
>Thinking real life is a video game like Battlefield 4 or a movie
Hey asshole, have you ever heard of an intercontinental ballistic missile? Might surprise you that Russia has lots of them and so do we. There was a conflict like this in the past, I think it was called "The Cold War".
>>
>>141503966
>i am a traitor through and through and will shit on everything german
Just go back to Russia, Igor. It all better there, but dont get suprised when reality hits you in the face.

>>141503974
>muh ad hominem
You think you deserve more for that shitshow of shill buzzwords?
>>
>>141504119
>turkey is pro Russia.
turkey is only pro saudi arabia.
>>
>>141476945
That is why americans spend 5 bln $ to "support democracy" which resulted in maydan.

Earlier Russians send fleet from Sevastopol to block US fleet from engaging Syria from sea.

Whole Ukraine conflict was about this base and Putin played it well when he was realy in taugh position. Janukovich had to run so he wouldn't end up like Kadaffi
>>
>>141504206
>I think it was called "The Cold War".
And what was the end of the cold war with the soviet unit falling apart? Russias economy at its knees? Low oil price? Imports sanctioned and they have to rely on shitty replacements that drive their econmy even further to the ground? Sounds familiar with todays Russia?
>>
The shit fucking logic here I see: "Hurr the USA and EU are bad, therefore their opposition must be good, Russians dindu noffin! Just muh MSM fake news!"

Both sides are fucking bad. The EU for doing fuck all when all this shit happened with the US not helping (just making things worse) and Russia with its lies and being a typical filthy commie country and injecting their oligarchs, e.g Yanukovych into Ukraine. Both sides has its propaganda and both sides should have left Ukraine alone.
>>
>>141473104
>ukraine
>russian border country with mostly russian language and culture but modern not-russia sentiment
>usa-bama/EU try to coup the leadership to make them VERY anti russia
>be surprised when russia retaliates by taking back an important port

hurr durr
Lucky they didn't try to annex more
>>
>>141503781
This is gentlemen, a typical animal of the Species Gemanicus Cuckoldrus

Fueled by the hate instilled in him by his Governments, he parrots incoherent and factually incorrect phrases instilled in him

Russian Germans are ethnic Germans, like it or not
Mom dad all Germans, living somewhere in khazashtan after deportation of German settlers from the Volga region
You'd know if you left your cuckshed

Your shizophrenic rambling are nothing but another manifestation of the kraut hate for oneself
Ethnic Germans settling in Russia aren't "true Germans", but Mtubme Mnolo and Mohhamd Amri Inn Machmud :^)

Drink bleach cuck
>>
>>141475470
Careful Anon, Russia and China aren't as close as you might think. They are opportunistic allies with no real loyalty or affection for one another. They are two underdogs seeking to spite the overdog, if the U.S is ever pushed out of the fore, their latent animosity might start to surface. They are competitors in a situation where cooperation provides the highest dividends. Another upcoming power people always forget is India, who has a history of tension with China that hasn't boiled over due to the big ass mountains between them.
>>
>>141504232
We want serious discussions, not patriotic rants and lies about "muh german" quality. You need firstly to proof that german equipment is reliable. As we can see german cars is placed 23 in the graph, their are no russian cars in this chart, mostly japanese and asians.

I am just proofing to you that you are a lier, a facist, blinded by hi pride and envy to other nations.
>>
>>141503781
Dunno, some of them may be intermixed but most of them cluster in Germany genetically. I also read they are the best assimilated group, considering the fact that they are also the biggest and newest "minority".
>>
>>141504600
Hes a kike.
>>
>>141475762

Ah yes the jewish talking point; Russia's real gdp is larger than germany's, and it lines up with its energy consumption and industrial output (as significant as Germany's, completely dwarfs italy's industrial output.) Italy is a peanut compared to russia, it only looks comparable on paper on a nominal currency conversion document in some Jewish bank.

Long story short, lol. You know nothing.
>>
>>141504232
>You think you deserve more for that shitshow of shill buzzwords?
In other words
>I have no arguments

I'm still waiting cuckboi
Come on sweetie, you can do it you try very hard
Without reporting to spazzing out something you heard the mainstream press said, try to prove that Crimea isn't Russian and the urkaine conflict isn't ochestrated by neocons Soros and the EU and why Russia wasn't justified reacting to it

C'mon I know it's hard with double digits IQ but please try sweetie, I believe you can do it
>>
>>141505002
>Ah yes the jewish talking point; Russia's real gdp is larger than germany's, and it lines up with its energy consumption and industrial output (as significant as Germany's, completely dwarfs italy's industrial output.) Italy is a peanut compared to russia, it only looks comparable on paper on a nominal currency conversion document in some Jewish bank.
Thats is correct. But their is a reason for that.
>>
>>141475762
>let's forget that now Italy has a larger economy than Russia
Lel
[Citation pending]

Russia I believe is the 12th largest in the world, Italy is in the 20ies
>>
>>141480187
Western media is a full blown propaganda operation. They don't even bother trying to explain shit anymore. The typical American knows literally nothing about Ukraine or Syria. Putin and Assad are evil dictators oppressing their people. Thats all you need to know goy
>>
fun fact; russia would have no chance to invade crimea if usa didnt refuse to use the military airport there... the reason why it was refused is because the airport was looking at turkey, not russia
>>
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
>>
I don't think right and wrong matter all that much in geopolitics. Russia had the capacity to do it and when the friendly government in Ukraine crashed down they found the motivation too. No one who could have stopped it wanted to get involved, so it happened.

What is "right" and "wrong" in this case?
>>
>>141504600
>shiting on traitorous russian immigrants is a cuck behaviour
>implying the germans arent already watered down by russian degeneracy
If they come here and take Russia before Germany they are traitors, nothing else.

>Fueled by the hate instilled in him by his Governments, he parrots incoherent and factually incorrect phrases instilled in him
>, but Mtubme Mnolo and Mohhamd Amri Inn Machmud :^)
>quick i must made up the next things he never said or i wont have nothing to reply

>>141504788
>REEEEEEEE! Why wont you just let me shill here for Russia.
All you want is your safe space where you can shit on germany and praise Russia and defend its interests like the litte cuck you are.

>>141505095
>implying you actually care about arguements
>implying you just not shrugg everything off as a lie from the west or whatever or just switch topics for the 10th time when confronted with unpleasant stuff
>implying i have to explain everything to you because you play dumb and demand to be spoonfed

>try to prove that Crimea isn't Russian
I am tossing you a bone, the crimean constitution stated that it has to approved by the ukraine parliament to make changes, in the same constitution it was stated that Crimea is part of Ukraine, they seperated without the ukraines parliaments appoval, making it illegal even to their own constitution. Furthermore seperatism is illegal in Russia even promoting it can you bring you in jail. So by crimean constitution and Russian law logic it was not legal.
>>
>>141494628
Poor birdie :(
>>
>>141505707
Wrong according to international law is to overthrow a democratically elected government.
>>
>>141506097
>Wrong according to international law is to be out of favor with the international cop.
Ftfy
>>
>>141506097
>i am a german i swear
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widerstandsrecht
And no that doesnt include sepratism.
>>
>>141505887
>praise Russia
where did i do this ? i said only that german cars arent that great compared to asians cars.
>>
>>141503916
so?
>>
>>141506331
But you agree with all the other stuff, right?
>>
>>141506325
I never said iam german, wtf you talking about schizo ? Iam not russian too. lel you are very crazy dude.
>>141506257
lel.yeah keep playing the world police, the world will respond, accordingly.
>>
>>141506531
which stuff ??
>>
>>141506781
>I never said iam german, wtf you talking about schizo ? Iam not russian too. lel you are very crazy dude.
So what are you, tell us.
>>
>>141506893
Do you just have a one post memory or something?
>>
>>141506929
I am europian.
>>
>>141506781
>yeah keep playing the world police, the world will respond, accordingly.

And that won't have anything to do with right or wrong either. Nations persue their own interests as best they can. There are vanishingly few exceptions to this.
>>
Why Amerifags and Eurofags are so in love with Putin?
>>
>>141507161
>Do you just have a one post memory or something?
Seems like you do, why cant you write this stuff down ? I completely disagree with you.
>>
>>141507350
Mostly Christians.
>>
>>141505887
>the crimean constitution stated that it has to approved by the ukraine parliament to make changes, in the same constitution it was stated that Crimea is part of Ukraine, they seperated without the ukraines parliaments appoval, making it illegal even to their own constitution

Wait you're saying that they needed the approval of the new parliament that eroded after the u constitutional coup?

So not acting on behalf of an unconstitutional entity is unconstitutional?

Lel what an utter low IQ mongrel
>>
>>141507490
ama christian myself but i hate putin and his oligarchs
>>
>>141507266
>german flag
>desperate evade telling where he is coming from
Really makes you wonder.

>>141507413
>spoonfeed me i am idiot to even go back one post
Yes, you are one little idiot.
>I completely disagree with you
I thought you didnt know what it was about? XAXA
>>
File: 1505160811777.jpg (143 KB, 543x522)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>141473528
>It's not worth it to us to fight for someone else's land.
>USA
Oh boy
>>
>>141497445
that chick on the right has obviously never fired that gun, just look at her wrists.
>>
File: cat-question3.jpg (13 KB, 235x248)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>141508050
Why tho ?
>>141508096
I come from europe, i told you.
>>
File: fight4israel.gif (94 KB, 382x497)
94 KB
94 KB GIF
>>141508673
Their is nothing wrong fighting for israel tho.
>>
>>141509253
>I come from europe, i told you.
As if you would allow such an answer if i would give it. You are a russian shill and a traitor to germany, thats all you need to know til you provide more information. Hope you like gallows neck ties, because there might come a time when you will wear one.
>>
>>141509622

You are a nazi or what ?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.