[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: maxresdefault.jpg (137 KB, 965x1250)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Why does /pol/ talk about saving the white race when /pol/ overwhelmingly supports race mixing if white men do it?
Are you all autistic retards? I think you are.
The white birth rates are below replacement almost everywhere, having more shitskin mixed kids won't change that at all.
>>
>>141487939
/pol/ isn't 1 person and most people don't even race mix anyway. It's a total non-issue. The problem for Amerilards is getting replaced by Mexicans because they have 20 kids per family. Same goes for Muslims in Europe
>>
>>141489409
>It's a total non-issue
...for you. wait till your full of niggers and arabs
>>
>>141487939

the loudest people used to be the immigrants from stormfront who stayed and just spend their days posting stormfront shit and now its the yuros who like to fuck with americans because they're countries are boring as shit
>>
>>141489409
I didn't say it was 1 person. Can you read?
>/pol/ overwhelmingly supports
There you go.
>most people don't even race mix anyway. It's a total non-issue
It's becoming more and more popular to the point where even right wingers have no issue with it. You can thank the internet for that.
>The problem for Amerilards is getting replaced by Mexicans because they have 20 kids per family. Same goes for Muslims in Europe
Sure, but they can always kick out the non-whites, raise their own birth rates and do what needs to be done. Instead of embracing race mixing and then convincing themselves they are 'bleaching', dear lord what a bunch of autists.
>>
>>141487939
>The white birth rates are below replacement almost everywhere, having more shitskin mixed kids won't change that at all.
That calls for celebrations. I hope you die in your sleep tonight and your whole family gets cancer. :3
>>
>>141489867
I'm not going down without a fight, /pol/ may be a board full of spineless effeminate queers but I refuse to be one of them.
>>
Nobody likes niggers. They are a plague of this Earth.
>>
Who's going to protect Israel when America is full of non whites?
>>
>>141487939
Don't you want to stick your dick in a cunt dripping with Tyrones and Ali's semen?

I don't...

This generation of white women would spread their legs for dogs if it bought them a drink and said they looked fappable.
>>
File: 1500119887844.png (863 KB, 714x802)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
>>141487939
This jpg is so fake.
>>
File: IMG_4810.png (326 KB, 1440x810)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>141487939

Are you retarded? /pol/ has always been a Zionist board. We just like to LARP as Nazis for a good laugh at the expense of the goyim.
>>
>>141490816
you literally just proved it right. wtf are you on, frog
>>
>>141487939
>black female plus anything
>ever
Kek, good joke.
>>
>>141491123
HE IS NOT AS DARK
RACE IS ONLY MELANING
IMPRAZEHD GROMDPHF
>>
>>141491543
-Melanin-
Social construct actualy.
>>
>>141487939
Aren't there more white people with brown eyes than... violet?
>>
>>141487939

I know that /pol/ is not one person but there are enough countersignalling faggots that the net result is MORE support for mixing. I remember one idiot saying that mixing with a based black girl is fine IF she isn't a coal burner. What sense does that make? Apparently everyone is an honorary Aryan and white women are the worst choice for a white man. Apparently we should speed up the miscegenation and mixed race = master race.

Basically, fuck /pol/.
>>
>>141487939

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.