[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Just got back from the dog park, and what do you fucking know--my lab got attacked again by the niggest of nigger dogs: the Pitbull. Some tatted up white trash and his fat wife just had to bring their fucking nigger dog to a public park, even though they admitted they knew it was aggressive with other dogs. God damn am I fucking sick of you fucking white trash degenerate fucks, you cholo fucking cunts, and you niggers and your nigger dogs. In all seriousness, these fucking nigger dogs need to be gassed en masse. I usually don't agree with PETA, but they're dead on the money in this regard. Lab is okay--she was able to fight the nigger dog off enough until I was able to separate them. Next time, I bring my gun so I can do what you nigger loving pussies are too pussified to do: exterminate the nigger dog.
>>
>>144345771
What are you talking about, its legal to kill a pitbull if seen in public.
>>
>>144345958
Where is this wonderful land in which I can legally kill any pitbull I see in public?
>>
>>144346132
China.
Be sure to eat it after you kill it, so your tiny chink penis grows into a real mans penis
>>
>>144346723
big if true
>>
>>144345771
fuck off nigger faggot
>>
>>144345771
Pitbulls do unironically look like niggers.
>>
>>144346723
Go back to cleaning up some vomit and shit you white trash nigger lover. You and your kind deserve the rope.
>>
>>144346826
Oh wow, a butt hurt nigger upset that I insulted his useless breed of nigger dogs.
>>
>>144345771
100% agree. Part of the reason I'll CC is in case I run into any Pitbulls. I fucking hate them, their owners, and the people who go:
>ohhh, poor pitbull doggos :(
>why do you hate them? they're just misunderstood
Even after I tell said people about videos I've seen of them tearing off people's faces and ripping docile cats apart, they still refuse to believe these dogs have a tendency for violence. Ridiculous.
>>
>>144345771
>Nigger Dogs

what I'm going to be calling pitbulls from now on
>>
>>144345771
FL fag here I fucking hate pitbulls they're for niggers and other scum. Liberals love them though they're so misunderstood :(. You should have had your gun on you in the first place to kill that trash animal and possibly it's owners.
>>
>>144345771
Pit-nigger story time
>Be me
>Living at apartments when I was in my early 20s
>Take my dog out for a walk
>Have extendable leash so my hound can sniff all the dog piss around this field.
>Turn around and see nig dog charging towards my dog
>Yank the leash, try to pull my dog in
>She is a retarded cuck and thinks the pit wants to play so she's pulling away hard
>manage to get myself between the two dogs
>Pit hesitates, positions itself, about to jump on my dogs back
>Out of fucking nowhere the owner lunges at the dog
>Stomps on the things head
>Kicks it again until he can manage to grab it's collar
>What the fuck man
>I'm so sorry he usually never bolts out the door like that
>Tell him thanks but to keep his shit dog in a fucking cage or I'll call animal control to put it down
The absolute state of people that own pitbulls
>>
>>144347641
I usually don't bother as the dog park I frequent rarely ever has anyone else there before nightfall and I know all the regulars and their dogs. It's always on the weekends that you get some dumbfucks who can't control their animals.
>>
Took my pitt out last week. See some Nazi fag walking his pussy lab. My dog tries to warn this Nazi cuck to stay back but this retard just keeps ranting about nigger dogs and jews. My dog instinctively hates Nazis and stomps his cuck lab. Dude reaches for his gun but my dog is not retarded so it bites his arm. I stomp that Nazi out and go home
>>
>>144347779
Had an almost identical experience a few years ago. In the garage on the way back from a walk when I see two nigger dogs charging from across the street. I managed to get inside right before they got to us. Got my gun and went out ready to shoot some nigger dogs, but the owner had apparently gotten them.
>>
>>144348639
>Muh nazis

Neck yourself stupid commie retard.
>>
>>144345771
Things that didn't happen

The post
>>
>>144345771
>>144345771
Huskies are a close second.
>>
Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs so it’s fitting that human niggers and wiggers love them. They are a violent retarded useless breed.
>>
File: dawg.jpg (125 KB, 619x630)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>144345771
Goddamnit, it's not the breed, it's the fucking owner.

White folk can't take it when their cats get attacked by my dog.

I sicked Marcus on this white kid who walked in my yard the other day, fucking white boys needs to learn.
>>
>>144349303
Sure bud, because it's soooo uncommon for a breed specifically bred to fight other dogs to get into fights with dogs. Just do us all a favor and blow your fucking brains out you nigger loving white trash. You're an embarrassment to your race.
>>
>>144350043
>Goddamnit, it's not the breed, it's the fucking owner.

It's not the nigger, it's whitey!
>>
>>144350043
This is why everyone hates niggers
>>
>>144347629
Shitbulls
>>144347449
I carry for shitbulls as well.
>>
>>144350043
>Goddamnit, it's not the breed, it's the fucking owner.
Pretty much. Many pits are unfortunately owned by dindus, white trash, and criminals who shouldn't own a gerbil, let alone a powerful canine.
Same thing as guns, it's the bad owners' fault, not the dog.
>>
>>144351336
Guns don't shoot themselves. Pitbulls randomly wake up one day and decide to tear off their owners faces.
>>
>>144346998
>this
the "man" is from nigger island so he knows.
>>
>>144345771

sucks man sorry to hear. love animals and fully agree about fucking pit bulls. make em extinct.
>>
It really is funny. I see two types of pittbull owners: ghetto trash, and libcucks who "adopt" and save them and are all about no bad dogs just bad owners. I swear it's the same dynamic that makes white libcuck couples adopt niglets. I've seen the latter, and it's like watching a bird find a alligator egg and incubate it till it hatches.
>>
File: 072.png (416 KB, 600x528)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>144346807
>>
File: nog.jpg (69 KB, 720x567)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>144345958
It's completely legal to kill pitbull owners too.
>>
>>144351628
>Pitbulls randomly wake up one day and decide to tear off their owners faces.
You're more likely to be killed in a ladder accident than by a dog in America.
>>
File: boom2.jpg (136 KB, 768x768)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>144345771
>not living in Ontario where such filth is banned and destroyed if found
>>
Never seen a pitbull at a dog park period. They can be good puppy, just raise them right faggot.

Come on now. Jpeg
>>
>>
>>
>>144352251
Because more people use ladders than have dogs.
>>
File: 20140315_155347.jpg (1.97 MB, 1232x2048)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>144345771
>my lab got attacked again

Maybe its time for you to consider getting a real dog then.

My girl got attacked by a loose pit once. It couldn't even manage to bite through her luxurious flowing neckbeard, meanwhile she tore off about a third of its face before animal control showed up and hauled it away.
>>
Faggot just take your gun an shoot it. Cops are doing it every day.
>>
>>144350043
Get the fuck out NIGGER
>>
>>144345958
This. Do this to set a precedence.

The law sgould be if your animal mauls someone or their pet you yourself are sentenced to mauling
>>
>>144352251
>You're more likely to be killed in a ladder accident than by a dog in America.
I don't own a ladder so I fail to see any truth that.
T.Condofag
>>
>>144345771
> not training your nigger dog to attack niggers
GTFO and never come back
>>
>>144345771
Sorry to hear about your dog anon.
>>
>>144350745
Kek. This exactly explains the mechanism of libcucks adopting, I mean "rescuing" pit bulls.
>>
File: H0132-L78139773.jpg (131 KB, 727x1024)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>144345771
>Oh vey goy don't get a pitbull. Strong loyal dogs are a bad idea, you wouldn't want Tyrone to feel uncomfortable when he takes your tv as reparations
Way to be blue pilled on the PQ fag
https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/pit-bull
>>
>>144352568
>Because more people use ladders than have dogs.
I doubt it. 36 percent of households own dogs.
>>
>>144345771
I used to have a pitbull and a chihuahua. The chihuahua was the alpha. Constantly put that pitbull in its place.

The pitbull, in return would try to kill anyone who disrespected the chihuahua.

It was the weirdest thing ever.
>>
>>144353025
this soft hand nigger probbably takes 10 hits to drive a 2d nail.
>>
>>144352058
I have a 13 year old Sharpei, poor old guy is blind and deaf and can barely walk, i take my old buddy in my truck when i go to town and i see him enjoy the wind more than ever.
One day we we're chilling in my backyard (we have a big yard) and i was taking out some tree roots with my axe, the fucking neighbour pitbull jumps my poor dog and starts to fuck him up, i grab the ax and drive the fucker on the pitbulls head, my neighbour comes all pissed and wants to be a dick so i call the cops, the cops tell the asshole to take his fucking corpse out of my property and they tell me that nothing can be done against me. my dog is about to turn 14.
>>
>>144352251
A ladder isn't going to leave my face disfigured for life.
>>
File: dog dindu.webm (2.39 MB, 640x320)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB WEBM
>>144345771
>>
Lol.
American pitbull terrier...
American, as in the American dog.
These types of breeds are the descendants of the dogs we used to chase runaway niggers, but because you have a cucked out "family friendly" dog they are terrible.
Blue pilled faggot, wait until Tyrone breaks in and laughs as your lab runs the fuck away.
>>
>>144353413
Well done. I defend the breed, not the bad ones. That said, trying to cut tree roots with an ax is a good way to dull the shit out of your ax and/or cut your foot off. Get a mattock. It'll still kill a dog.
>>
>>144353467
this is the only reasonable response to a pit bull attacking you or your animals kill them then hold the owner for police questioning.
>>
>>144345771

>pitbull thread

Not politics. Take it to >>>/bantz/
>>
>>144353467
Why did they let dog out like that? Crazy way to answer the door
>>
>>144353456
It was an example of how rare serious dog attacks are, anon. A disfigured face could be a result of a thousand things, but they're mostly very rare, except maybe fires or car wrecks.
>>
>>144353413
Glad to hear your dog is still doing well Pedro.

Shar-peis are a top tier doggers.
>>
>>144352113
I use these dogs to hunt wild hogs, and live with them.
I own more guns, and am far less liberal than your soft little ass.
These are the dogs that eat niggers too.
And they are a truly American dog breed, part of our heritage.
>>
>>144353697
Actually, I would consider it politics, considering that many communities have passed bans on certain dog breeds.
>>
>>144345771
Did your miniature schnauzer Maxwell get into a little tussle at the dog park?
>>
>>144350276
These dogs are used by true americans to hunt wild pigs with.
Go back to the city to live like a nigger with the other softies.
>>
>>144353200
lol what households don't have a ladder? if you have a dog and not a ladder, neck yourself immediately.
>>
>>144349846
Guess you live in an urban nigger filled shithole and dont hunt with dogs, like our ancestors...
>>
>>144353674
I have one of those but the wide side is not as wide, i should get a new one, there are always roots pooping all over the place so i should replace the tools.
>>
>>144354187
I live out in the country, so we have several for different uses, but how many apartment-dwellers own a ladder? Not a stepladder, a real ladder.
>>
>>144353413
Nice fan fiction
>>
>>144353467
Poor guy's tail starts wagging at the very end. I wonder who that guy was and what his relationship was to the girls.
>>
>>144353467
Fucking webm makes me feel a mix of happiness and annoyance every time I see it.
>bitch intentionally opens door a crack, just enough for the pitbull to slip out
>"misunderstood doggo" tries chomping on cop's leg
>doggo eats lead
>"BOOOHOOOHOOO, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY POOR PUPPY, YOU EVIL PIG?", screams one cunt while the other sobs
Women need to be disciplined again, desu. Their attitudes have gone unchecked for far too long.
>>
>>144353748
Two women came out. They likely couldn't control the dog. The serious pitbull attacks are always the result of women who are too weak to physically restrain their dog.
>>
>>144353103
She's fine btw. She was able to keep the pit at bay even though she was half its size.
>>
>>144345771
Im with you OP, fuck these nigger shit fucking aggressive breeds what the fuck. I hate fucking aggressive dogs fuck me.
>>
File: aakjsdnvasd;kjn.png (3.79 MB, 1488x2760)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB PNG
nigger dogs are invading the white community since white women are so afraid of niggers on every street corner harrasing them, since most universities have nigger soup kitchens placed strategically near the young white booty, the white women get dogs that can eat niggers, every one of my hot sorority girl white female neighbors has a pit bull that regularly skits on pedestrians, its a new womens movement against street harrasment, to protect your white pussy with an APBT,
>>
>>144353987
I own two hundred pound pitties. Both of my big girls hate niggers.
>>
>>144352543

No fucking lie almost all pit bull owners I knew had doors like this in their house.

>Cant bring your dog around mine because he will attack it
>I always keep my dog away from my kids
>Oh you're coming over let me lock my dog up in the basement where the whole time you are here its gonna growl, snarl and rip the door apart trying to maul you to death
>Oh they are just the most wonderful dogs!

Fuck those dogs. I've never seen people have to take so many precautions just to ensure their hell hound doesnt bite someone. Meanwhile I can let my kids go outside with my Aussie and he will follow them everywhere protecting them from any danger.
>>
File: 1504749062195.jpg (442 KB, 638x3464)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>144351336
Vertical /thread
>>
>>144345771
gas the pits
black lab now
>>
>>144353467
Post more pits getting what they deserve. Brings a smile to my face seeing that nigger dog twitch in agony.
>>
>>144354995
You lock your dogs up? Mine don't even wear collars. They don't move unless I tell them to, they hate niggers, and the last time one of them bit me, her bite wasn't even strong enough to break the skin so I belted her.
You're just a pussy.
>>
>>144354995
An Aussie protects them?
From what, a chipmunk?
I have two pits at home with my wife, the same dogs I use to hunt hogs with.
If someone attacks my home they get mauled.
The dogs are great with my friends and family, and a bit schizo with everyone else.
This is why I have a great fence and don't take them to dog parks.
The American pitbull is the descendant of the dogs we use to use to catch runaway niggers.
They should be the dog /pol/ loves.
>>
File: poison doggo.png (797 KB, 1004x682)
797 KB
797 KB PNG
>>144355204
sorry i don't have more webms :(
>>
>>144354592
>bitch intentionally opens door a crack, just enough for the pitbull to slip out
How do you know it was intentional?
>>"misunderstood doggo" tries chomping on cop's leg
How can you know that? He may have been going for pets n scratchies
>>"BOOOHOOOHOOO, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY POOR PUPPY, YOU EVIL PIG?", screams one cunt while the other sobs
I would have been upset, too.
>>
>>144345771
I'm still not sure if it's pitbulls or the dumb niggers/cholos/snow niggers that own them. If you get a pitbull because they are the baddest and most aggressive dog, you are probably a nigger and your dog is going to hurt someone. My friend's dad was a weed dealer and acted like a grown child and he had a pitbull that was line-bred and basically sick in the head which weighed 110 lbs and I'm still surprised it never killed anyone( it tried many times before dying of parvo thank god). This thing tried to bite a girl in the face, but was such a dumb nigger dog that it caught her sweatshirt first which basically saved the poor girl's life and she just ended with a slash on her cheek.

My uncle who isn't a stupid nigger saves pitbulls from the dumb niggers who abuse them and you can literally put your face up to their mouth with no fear of being bit. his pitbulls will make this weird smiley face at you instead. Based on my experiences, I would say these dogs are predisposed to murder whatever/whoever and need someone like my uncle who lives by himself and will sit and treat them like a child/baby 24/7 and train every bit of aggression out of them. I would say about 1% of the population is fit to own a pitbull while the others who try to own one are just dumb niggers who do it due to gangster culture or whatever.
>>
File: 1453611534368.jpg (49 KB, 662x625)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>144345771
I'm glad I am not the only one seeing parallels between "color is only skin deep" and "violent owners make violent dogs". The wife always reposts facebook shit about how pitbulls are gentle, despite the overwhelming pitbull attack statistics. Is this a yet another bluepill to accept niggers into our lives/homes/neighborhoods?
>>
File: NewCanvas2.jpg (151 KB, 620x632)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>
File: NewCanvas3.jpg (109 KB, 403x500)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>
>>144354567
Tail wags because pit bulls like being shot. It makes them happy. Every pit bull wants to be shot.
>>
>>144345771
i have a half lab half pit. hes the sweetest most awesome dog ever. other than my boxer who died :(
but the half pit half lab. srsly ppl that dont like dogs seem to love this guy. even this little shitass 3 yr old that her mom and herself had to stay at my place for a bit. the little shit ass 3yr old at first screamed and cried around the dog but he persisted by being sweet and she loved him in 3 days.
im on the fence about pitts tho. idk if its truly just the breed or if the faggot owner has a hand in it.
also id love to watch blacks be killed en mass
>>
>>144355248

I dont lock my dog up I aid I freely let it roam around with my children. Quit projecting your insecurities of your nigger dog on me.

>>144355331

Same goes for you and no my Alaskan Malamute is the dog that would be mauling your nigger dogs to death.
>>
>>144345771
Pit bulls are for drug dealers
>>
>>144355396
On a board for hating niggers, advicating poisoning a neighbors dog like a cowardly nigger
>>
>Next time, I bring my gun
>leaving the house without a firearm ever
you're gay and stupid
>>
>>144356075
I thought poisoning dogs was a gook/dune coon thing, not nigger.
>>
12 bumps
>>
>>144355908
A malamute?
A big fluffy bitch that's frightened of shadows?
I've had one, fun dog, but near useless.
Also, I live where it gets too hot for them in summer.
>>
>>144354592
Cop was right. If the woman’s 3 year old child came charging out the door cop would have emptied has whole 9mm into the kid. Then reload and empty another whole magazine into the kid’s lifeless body. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>144353987
Hurr durr I'm a hick.hurr durr mAH gunz. You're a nigger, nigger
>>
>>144356121
Its a cowardly thing to do.
The hooks may do it too for that reason, but I suspect its mostly the white nigger of the suburbs that does it.
Glad I live way out
>>
>>144348639
Was this before or after your nigger dog butt fucked you for the day?
>>
>>144353413
things that didnt happen
this post
likely this fag was playing cod and was knifed by a 13yr old trap so hes pissed and ranting on 4chins
>>
Leave the dogs alone. They haven't been trained or socialized properly. None of the pit bull breeds are intrinsically dangerous or bad animals. It's the niggers and white trash that use them as fashion statements. The animals should be taken in and retrained, and the owners of said dogs should be euthanized.
>>
>>144345771
>All Nigger Dogs Should Be Shot

I LOVE DOGS.. But I'll agree with this. The only reason to have a Pit is to detract an officer while you flee. Which never works anyways. To be honest. Niggers should be held for animal abuse.
>>
>>144356383
my family all grew up in the Bay Area and I've heard it was the Indians/Asians who tend to do this. I think most white people will just shoot the dog instead, but the beta whites who lives in the cities are different( aka brainwashed to no longer be white) so you could be right.
>>
File: doggo pooper.png (14 KB, 1061x130)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>144355748
pitbulls are gentle!*

*if they're in an in an environment built specifically to reduce any stimuli that may prompt an attack and have to be watched 24/7 their entire lives while always kept on a leash of some sort and if they have the "right" owner.
>>
>>144345771
Pitbulls are a breed of peace.
>>
>>144345771
It's the pet equivalent of smoking Newport menthols. Fucking wiggers
>>
>>144356344
Peru?
Bastion of civilization there, dont you have some cocaine to make for your Mexican masters?
Or are you in some cucked out Northern Caliphate shithole using a VPN to avoid jail time for hate speech by being here?
>>
When the impending shit goes down I would rather have my pit bull w/ me rather than a squad of some of you whiney ass cunts. Grow a pair of balls and use your head.
>>
A bigger problem than dogs is their owners. If you are an owner that cannot handle their pet then both you, and your shitty pet should be gassed on the spot.
>>
I think anyone who owns a "bully" Pit or a Rott should be shot along with their dog. The American pits (whatever you call them) actually are super nice and obedient dogs, but the "bully" kind like OPs pic shouldn't exist. They were raised by niggers for niggers. Rotts are just trash breeds also that people think make good guard dogs but in reality they will attack their owner just as quick as they can.

Also, fuck Chows they are nigger dogs too
>>
I literally only bought a gun for CC for when I take my dog on walks around my neighborhood in case a Pittbull randomly attacks. Don't even CC elsewhere that often but that dog is everything to me.
>>
>>144353467

i remember seeing that on YT. i commented how i was not sad because it was a dog and dogs are not greater than human, and the owners were at fault causing retard heads to explode. i was getting death threats. hilarious
>>
>>144356881
Only dog I've ever been attacked by was a chow. Though the owners were hippies that didn't keep their dog on a leash.
>>
>>144357085
My old neighbors had one that never shut the fuck up and would try and attack you if you got close to the fence. Thing even had a tongue black/purple as fuck which was really weird. Glad they moved and the new ones just have super friendly labs.
>>
>>144357017
to be fair, that was a little ass pitbull and that guy is kind of a pussy for escalating things that quickly. don't come on someone's property and within a split second murder their pet. that doesn't sit right with me. at least run away, let the owner try to stop the thing and then take matters into your own hands if you still get attacked. murdering a sixty pound pitbull is just a nigger thing to do. I could sympathize if it was a 110 lb pitbull that was capable of lunging at your throat, but this thing looked like it could barely get up to the guy's waist. two niggers move don't make a right.
>>
>>144356619
Pit bulls aren't a breed. They're a group of breeds that were considered good for fighting, or in some cases, created specifically for fighting. The only people who breed these dogs for aggression any more are niggers and irresponsible trash who are in it for the money. These dogs make perfectly good pets if they're socialized properly (that is, like any other dog). This is a human problem, not a dog problem.
>>
>>144348785
Really sad ending.
>>
>>144353987
>american heritage
Fuck you hick, you don't know shit about our heritage because you're too busy eating your way to a heart attack at Mickey D's. Wigger scum like you are worse than nigs.
>>
Pit bulls are not bad dogs you just have to beat the shit out of them most people are not willing to do this
>>
i was on a hiking trail last week when a nibba came down the trail with his pitbull. i moved over to get as far away as i could from the dog. the idiot nibba moved over towards me and put the dog on my side of the trail. when we passed i said you better keep that fucking thing away from me. he didn't say a word and kept going.

years ago in the same area near a river i was fishing and when I walked back to my car i was met on the trail but a monster pitbull. i almost shit my pants. a super redneck white trash whore (i had reached for my knife and she saw it) came and said he was harmless. i thought sure bitch sure.

i get almost to the parking lot. i see another pitbull running loose. this is a public park where dogs have to be on a leash. the white skank i saw earlier was over there with her tatted up, beer bellied, mullet wearing boyfriend. the dude was throwing a stick in the water and the two pits would run in the water to get the stick. whoever didn't have the stick would attack the one that did have the stick. i was just floored. this black guy was sitting on a wall as i walked by and i said isn't that some shit. he didn't say a word. i think he was too scared to even say anything.

anyway. fuck pitbulls and their owners.
>>
>>144352176
Someone serving food to the master race? Nice, fat fuck.
>>
>>144357471
There isnt a mcdonalds within 30 minutes of my home.
My wife cooks for my, because I work to support her.
Go be a good rat with your nigger friends, and send your kids to school with theirs too.
Its still white where I live.
>>
>>144345771

>my lab got attacked again by the niggest of nigger dogs

When you're this fucking thick. When will you people learn that it's not black and white, it's poor people. Poor people are the worst. Poor people are the problem.

You called this a nigger dog despite the owner literally being white.
>>
>>144357301
you are an idiot
>>
File: 841619.png (149 KB, 553x401)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>144345771
Next time you go down there strap a go pro to your chest and record it all.

>>>this should be goood
>>
>>144357844
nice nigger rebuttal, nigger. you are too big of a coward to kick some little mut off of you and feel the need to pull nigger moves and murder things to feel cool.
>>
>>144354256
Worked in a vets office. A pack of untrained hounds behaves better than a single nigger dog.

Hound piles in and are all lazeing about within 2 minutes. Nigger dog will require a big leather muzzle and some extra muscle to keep it's tweeker wigger faggot cuck owner from losing control while we give it it's 3 years late rabies shot. Hounds aren't even that smart but can figure out nobodies trying to hurt them in four seconds.

Nigger dog's brain just goes: "what me kill? What me danger? Can me kill this before master catch me? What me food? Kill?" On constant loop.
>>
>>144355908
Nigger your dog can't even handle heat, you have a 40 lb toothless vagina.
>>
>>144357751
So these dogs never made any aggressive moves towards you but you were scared?
Reached for your knife
What are you Mexican?
>>
File: IMG_4556.jpg (1.31 MB, 3264x2448)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>144345771
My doggo is basically a miniature pitbull. He's so aggressive around food, strange people and other dogs it's insane. However, since he's really small, his antics are funny and not niggerish.
If he were the size of a big dog I'd probably have to euthanize him or something.
>>
>>144358041
I always hated pugs with a passion. one you put things like that, I now realize why.
>>
>>144358134
when you* derp
>>
>>144358041
French Bulldogs are deadly. Get thee to a euthanatorium ASAP. One of those bit the tip off my little finger off once.
>>
>>144356831
This. My pitties do not move unless I tell them to. They bite me, I bite them. I am the pack leader, and faggots are lunch.
>>
>>144357976
I've stapled my pit after he got into it with a hog that was to big myself.
He sat there, and was fine with it. Whined a bit.
My pack is fine with all my friends.
They just sense fear, so you cant be a little beta around them.
Or a woman owner, because women dont understand the instincts these dogs have, or how to control them.
>>
>have always lived around or with pitbulls
>always goofy super friendly and lovable dogs
They are undeniably powerful though and ive seen them fight each other.
Many dogs fight each other though...pits are just stronger so it looks worse.
>>
>>144345771
Again? Lerk more faggot
>>
>>144358134
He's actually fucking hilarious. I was walking him downtown a few months ago and this old guy bent down and pet him without informing me first. Stewie went apeshit on him and started biting like crazy, although he only broke the skin in like one place. The old guy was threatening to call the cops but I gave him like 30 bucks and he went away.
>>144358274
They'll do that to you if you get too close.
>>
>>144358041
that a french bulldoggo?
>>
>>144358542
Yep. I got him from this bed and breakfast place in Arizona where they bred them. He's like 2 or something (I forget, all I know is that I was still living with my parents when I got him).
>>
File: 1507158904688.gif (115 KB, 782x437)
115 KB
115 KB GIF
>>144348639
>>
i carry a stun gun with me to walk my boston terriers. never seen a pitbull but id shock his ass given the chance
>>
>>144353467
that webm name lmao
>>
>>144358041
It only proves you don't know what you are doing. Most people think its "cute" or funny when a little dog acts like an asshole, but they only act like that if you don't know how to raise it. It acts like a nigger because you are one.
>>
>>144348639
Both of my pitties are over 100 lbs because I feed them faggots like you. They take shits bigger than you.

Sig Heil.
>>
>>144358888
He's not an asshole if I'm there to control him. It's only when I'm not looking when bad shit happens. I saw his dad when I bought him and he was mad dogging people just like mine does. It's probably inherited.
>>
Has to be a bait thread. Everyone who knows anything knows they are the boofers of the dog world I'd carry a knife and gun at the minimum dealing with those "dogs" . Don't ever think they can't and won't destroy you.
>>
>>144353467
TOPKEK. Women are stupid whores.
>>
>>144347449
It seems like the people who defend nigger dogs were/are owners. They all say the same shit. "I own a nigger dog and he would never do this or that". As someone who's never owned one myself, knowing the stats, reading the news stories, watching the liveleak vids or observing nigger dog behavior firsthand, If I were king for a day, one of the first things I would do is have every last one of those nigger dogs eliminated off of US soil.
>>
>>144358888
Czeched
>>
>>144355113
Wow, I wonder what was her final thoughts of regret when the dog did her in. But hey you burn the coal , you pay the toll.
>>
>>144353467
Even they know
>>
>>144359125
And if you were a king for a day, I would feed you to my dogs for being a beta faggot.
>>
>>144348639
kys
>>
File: 20170920_204109.jpg (424 KB, 979x1414)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>144356881
If your dog attacks you, or can't even be made to come/down/sit at 50 yards under distraction then you're a pathetic beta who should stick to cats.

Rotts are the original German master race dog so it's hilarious seeing them grouped with pits
>>
>>144359125
You're full of shit. I've never owned one of those dogs, but I know they're no different than any other dog. A little effort can tamp down any aggressiveness. I have Shepherds, and they can be trained to rip anything apart, but mine keep our cats between their front legs and lick them. I said it before. It's a human problem. If you have niggers and white trash using those dogs as nothing but a fashion statement, they're likely going to act like niggers and white trash.
>>
>>144358326
this is how my uncle tames them. he gets them stoned and plays with them a ton, but always sets the boundaries and is the alpha in the situation. he used to have a pitbull that was abused by some tweaker owner and chained up 24/7 previously to him getting it and you would never know the dog's past. this thing used to let my weiner dogs bite it and it would just look over at my uncle with a 'save me' expression. this doggo would go toe to toe with mountain lions out in the wilderness( once it was older, it ended up losing those battles and was beat the fuck up though) yet had so much respect for my uncle it wouldn't harm a fly in his presence unless he said to.
>>
>>144359125
u seem upset. u should come over n cuddle with my pit he is real friendly
>>
>>
>>144348639
Try more
>>
>>144358027
>see two huge dogs nearby snarling and biting each other
>not even slightly concerned

Yeah that's unrealistic, anon. Stop trying to act tough.
>>
WELCOME TO TOADLINE BULLIES , FAMILY RAISED LOVING BULLIES AND EXOTIC BULLY MICRO PUPS FOR SALE AND STUD SERVICES . TOADLINE EXOTIC BULLIES IS MADE UP A BUNCH OF DIFFRENT HOBBYIST BREEDERS. WE HAVE A FEW SELECTIVE BREEDINGS A YEAR . PLEASE CONTACT SO YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH A TOADLINE BREEDER IN YOUR AREA
TRUE TOADLINE GOTTILINE MICRO EXOTIC BULLY. BIG BONED SUPER SHORT AND EXTREME IN ALL WAYS. WE HAVE THE BEST EXOTIC BULLIES FOR SALE YOU WILL FIND SELECTION AND QUALITY . TOADLINE WAS CREATED BY ROYCE ROCCO OF NORTH COUNTY GOTTILINE FROM TRUE %100 GOTTILINE DOGS , WHICH HAS GOTTYLINE PITS DAXLINE , THE BULLY CAMPLINE MIAGI BLOOD , WEST COAST GOTTILINE ACELINE , EDGE OF GOTTILINE BULLSEYE BLOOD AND AFTER MANY YEARS OF BREEDING FOR SELECTIVE BULLY TRAITS . TOADLINE EXOTIC BULLIES KENNELS WAS CREATED
THANKS FOR VISTING
>>
>>144360261
I've been waiting for this XD
>>
Honestly I beleive that dogs are very much like humans in regards to mental health. I have been around plenty of dogs in my life and I can say that some dogs have some serious mental problems and that's what makes them aggressive. These mental issues can be seen in the offspring, and since Pitts are typically bred to be aggressive fighting dogs these fucked up genes are being passed along more often than they should be. In the end they would be like any other dog if people didn't breed them to be the way they are.
>>
Wow this thread is full of pussies. Fuck all of you bitch ass niggas. My pit is cool as fuck. I would be depressed as fuck without her.
>>
>>144360529
Pits are fucking ugly as shit. You should have bought a German Shepherd.
>>
File: 1480161877395.jpg (70 KB, 500x502)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>144345771
>pussy owner raises pussy dog
>get attacked in the park
>bitch about it on 4chins
>muh nigger dogs
>>
>>144359125
I fucking hate it when people say that their dog would "never do that." Then they let their dogs run loose with no leash and are always yelling at them to come back or to do whatever. Most of the time these people have no sense of control over their dog. Dogs are dogs, and they will go chase shit and do everything a dog would do in any given situation. Of course people would say that they "trained" their dog but that typically falls down to them telling their dog to sit a shit ton of times until they do by their own will.
>>
>>144360529
>dirty, tatted fucking hands
>pitbull
fuck off white trash
>>
File: 588_kong_4.jpg (347 KB, 586x674)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>
File: 1505049828802.jpg (368 KB, 1139x1200)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>144360261
SLAMS YOUR PATH
>>
>>144360529
>not a Shepard
>not a Lab
>not a Burmese
>not a Shibe
>not a Husky
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>144345771
>A poorly trained animal is useless
No shit. A poorly trained horse is useless and dangerous too. All animals are fine if trained properly. Don't tell me what I can and can't own either if I want to walk a sex slave dressed up as a dog I should be able to do what I want with my property.
>>
>>144360529
service mauler, take it to walmart let it skit
>>
>>144358041
Pocket sized nigger
>>
>>144361264
I'll admit, Gambino is a cutie.
>>
>>144360799
Not even the niggest dog breed. I've met labs that grew up to be awful because of their idiot owners. Dogs just reflect their owners
>>
Bunch of pussies in this thread. Scared of a fucking dog. And y'all call yourselves alpha.
>>
File: 1507169525414.jpg (76 KB, 594x577)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>144351879
Beaner with the kill shot
>>
File: 1499357928246.jpg (31 KB, 536x700)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
majestic
>>
File: 1506863585616.jpg (48 KB, 542x540)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>144357751
>Dogs don't make an advance
>act like a beta bitch the whole time
Maybe Reddit is more your speed
>>
>>144361264
I feel bad for these dogs. they all look dead in the eyes and are probably line-bred which makes them fucked up in the head. If I was going to an hero a place, I would find the fucks who breed these things and turn them into monsters. it's just fucked up, nigger shit.
>>
>>144352500
Wow
Know a story that goes exactly like this but minus the no steppy plz
And it was his fiancé not baby.
She had to be rushed to the hospital bc the wounds.
He did the right thing and took the dog out in the country pet it a few times and then evacuated some brain matter via lead.
>>
>>144355831
The bullet finally relieved the pressure of having and undersized cranium and over sized jaw muscles pulling on sed undersized cranium.
Saddest part of watching a dog die is that the legs stiffen then slowly relax as its soul leaves for dog heaven.
>>
See you don't understand. Pitbulls are the warriors of the dog community. To have one you know you have a true friend to back you up in a fight. But you whining pussy ass crackers can't handle such a magnificent animal. You get doe's little dogs that whine all the time like their masters. Week pathetic excuse for both a dog and their human being bitch. Your afraid like your mother or sister when they have to down a 10 inch black dick. It must be in your genes to be scared of a big powerful animal like a pitbull. Stupid cracker.
>>
>>144363070
If you are going to troll, at least learn basic English, you half-breed.
>>
File: Meh Woof.jpg (322 KB, 498x791)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
Master Race doggo checking in. Only the spics in my area have pits.
>>
>>144358041
Your dog is literally categorized as a 'Toy' breed.
You bought a fucking Toy that shits and pisses.
>>
I remember an Anon months ago posting about how he’d go around picking up stray pit bulls in his town and take them straight to the pound knowing they’d get euthanized right away. I agree. Love dogs. Pits are barabaic.
>>
File: 1505399589350.jpg (8 KB, 235x177)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/bQP9SwafU8Y
Look at this dumb bitch, she didn't even try to stop them from attacking

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=240_1500254558&
Cat survived though
>>
>>144361264
WHITEOUT, I CHOOSE YOU!
>>
>>144360108
Big dogs growl when they play.
Not acting tough, just like someone who has been around large dogs alot
>>
>>144361264
lemme get dat staypuft
>>
bring a knife. you ever see the reaction of those around you when you stab someones dog to death?
>>
Google how often pit bull owners get arrested for doing bestiality with their dogs. It explains why a lot about their wacko mentality.
>>
File: nyeigh.jpg (184 KB, 604x316)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>144345771
dogs are cheaper and more economical
>>
>>144361264
Rolling Snarf.
>>
>>144345771
As I've said before, these are shit dogs for shit people. They're for meth cookers and poser douche bags.
>>
>>144345771
My pitbull is cute,and never bite me when i step on it tale. IT bit a chink that infringed on my private property rights, and had to pay his medical bill, now that chink does not even enter my street.
>>
>>144348639
Lel but you're still a faggot and should fuck your dog to death after getting the daily pound by Jamil's aids ridden cock
>>
>>144345771
These threads are fucking stupid
>>
>>144360529
Some sweet tats, how many nigger dicks do you assume she's taken?
>>
>>144352291
Yeah and you also had no gun registration and Toronto. Tell me more about nigger dogs, will you?
>>
>>144356881
Rotts are based. They just have to respect you. There is this Rott in my neighborhood i see when i go take a walk. He used to bark at me like crazy. Then I started working out. Once i hit 2pl8 shit u not he stopped barking. They just want to see the reich uplifted. The other day i walked past him and he was barking. I thought our truce was over but I looked on the other side of the street and saw a mexican. He was warning me......on my way back he was at peace once more.
>>
File: 1495973770028.jpg (80 KB, 1333x900)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>144364324
I am angry
>>
>>144345771
Why do people even buy pitbulls? They look ugly and aggressive.
>>
>>144356881
I owned a rott and can confirm that you are a faggot
>>
>>144357989

You're dog is a literal nigger and so are you.
>>
Think the main problem with pitbulls isn't the pitbull itself but the fact that a good chunk of pitbull owners are pieces of human garbage, mainly white trash, cholos, nig nogs, etc.
>>
File: you need to get in.gif (1.85 MB, 400x300)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>>144350043
>>
File: IMG_3615.jpg (30 KB, 236x314)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>144356454
All these fucking morons claiming
>OWNERZ ONLY TO BLAME
>DOGGY DIDN DU NUFFIN

Lemme share with you an incident that happened at a family get together 2 yrs ago

> have uncle that breeds pits in HI
>Uncle is throwing a bday party for his 3 yo son.
>Another 3 yo at the party made the son cry by hitting at him over a toy
>pit gets "a bit protective"
>3 yo friend gets fully attacked by family pit (pit was 5 and raised by family from birth, no history of aggression)
>attack lasted 5 seconds before uncle runs over and gets the dog off
>It ripped half of the 3 yo's face and right side if his neck off
>3 yo nearly bleeds out
>2 months in the hospital
>face reconstructed before his 4th bday

Pits are aggressive and dangerous regardless of the owner. They are unpredictable and statistically attack the weak, mainly small women and children and elderly
>>
>>144355248
Learn how to read retard
>>
>>144345771
some dog attacked my dog once in the forest, aggressor was off the leash, running freely, and attacked my puppy. This was seconds, when my puppy turned him arround on the back and bite his throat like a mad motherfucker squirt the blood on the surroundings and covered in blood. He stopped right after the target was neutralized.

He had this friend, when young. He loved to wrestle him for fun. Everytime he heard his name looked arround with anticipation. Even when he was old, and didn't saw shit anymore. Never forgot that lil' bastard to the end of his days. We liked to trick my doggo calling the name of his friend to give him little spark and hope at the end of his days, it was funny.

Anyways my dog after this fight in the forest didn't had even a scratch. Agressive dog from the neighbourhood bearly survived and limped on one leg, curling his tail when he saw us walking after that.

My dog is dead now, he walked away to the forests on the last journey once, and never came back. He was old and tired, and didn't want to make us unhappy, becouse of his weakness.

He was calm and bearly barked, not shamed himself with barking on the other dogs without a reason, even when met aggresive ones. When he had oportunity he just made the shit done. Neutralized the fuckers, with ton of blood on the chest, calmly giving up, when the job was done.

That was the best war doggo I ever had. When he walked away on his last journey, I was happy he did that, becouse I never cried becouse of his death. He was one with the nature again. But sometimes, I regret I never had the chance to say the last goodbye, soaking his fluffy fur with my tears. He lived long as for German Shepard 15 years old, when he passed by. I will never forget you my friend, if you are out there somewhere.
>>
>>144371565
Totally agree. I fucking hate those idiots who only blame the owner.
>>
>>144345771

Is there anything more pathetic than someone who needs the government to protect them from dogs?

This is why muslim immigration is a mistake.
>>
>>144371857
I loved your story. Sorry about your dog. A good fuck.
>>
File: pit1.jpg (60 KB, 324x556)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>144345771
>>
>>144345771
Only faggots take their dog to the dog park. I understand if you live in an urban area then you have no where to go but a dog park, but if you live in an urban area then you are a faggot and also a selfish fucker who should not have a dog since you don't even have a fucking yard for the dog.
Either way:
>OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
File: IMG_3617.jpg (26 KB, 602x256)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>144371902
Worst part is, my uncle, being a pit breeder, is the type of guy who always defends pits and he's one if the most vocal people I kno claiming they're not aggressive and it's all bad owners.
Now look what happened. And he still to this day, even after putting his dog down won't admit how degenerate the breed is.

Most People are just fucking religious about their set beliefs.
>>
yes
>>
>>144372325
yeah, you may laugh, becouse he was a dog and all, but he was a great teacher for me. He showed me that path of the warrior is real, and how should alpha male behave.

I have now another German Shepard, but he is crazy. Bark on every car, and would fight everything what moves. When we visit the vet, even his ears are shakeing. His emotions are everywhere. He have 2 years so he is still a puppy. Very inteligent tho, even more than my last war dog, but he tries to do what he wants, and like to use his inteligence for his own advantage, not for the family. But we train him and he learn fast. When we are outside in the forest or in general outside our terain and let him off the leash, he perfectly do as told, I don't even have to repeat any comand, becouse he is afraid so he don't fuck arround.

Dogs are great, but people are takeing races they don't know shit about, and don't know how to train them. Stupid people without rules, should have Welsh Corgi at best.
>>
>>144371902
>>144373828
dog is an animal, you canot blame him for behaviour like that as you cannot blame the bear to defend himself in the wilds.

There are family dogs, there are protective dogs for little animals, there are protective dogs for bigger animals, and there are protective dogs for fighting off wolfs and humans.

Letting the child alone arround shepard breeds for fighting off wolfs would be very risky. So your uncle does not have any fucking clue what he is doing.

Protective dogs are not a fucking hippies or peace lovers, they have their objectives. And letting a kid arround a Pit Bull without strict supervision is just unresponsible.
>>
>>144362208
Labs are super chill dogs. Merkel is just a dumb bitch.
>>
>>144375721
Labs have often ADHD, so they are very often not a chill dogs, and rather unpredictable. Won't do harm intentionaly, but often ADHD makes them massive unpredictalbe ball of muscles, fat, and teath.
>>
Today, I'll remind them. Pitbull = nigger.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ccf_1463302813
>>
>>144371565
Have a dog to protect the family.
Dog protects the family.
What a monster of an animal.
Who lets a bunch of three year olds around a pit?
I love my pits, but they are pits, and that isnt a good idea.
>>
>>144345771
blame the owner, not the abused and neglected doggo
>>
File: IMG_3614.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>144375512
You're not making a point. No idea what ur getting at.
My uncle is dogmatic about pits just like most pit lovers who don't want to classify the breed as a a collective piece of deadly shit.

>letting a child alone around...
Fucking moron,
You shouldn't leave pits around ANYONE. They are ticking time bombs

Statistically pits are much more dangerous than most other breeds bc they were bred to be aggressive and to have deadly physical strength.

Trying to classify the dogs into protective categories is fucking retarded.

My gf's chihuahua is territorial and protective and sometimes aggressive but it isn't dangerous.
>>
If you can't defend yourself from a 60 pound animal that spent its entire life being lazy and pissing on trees you really deserve to get wrecked. Just carry a pocket knife.
>>
File: IMG_3618.jpg (54 KB, 531x612)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>144377037
>Who lets a bunch of three year olds around a pit?
Probably most out owners who believe their pit is a good boy bc the were good and loving owners to it and it hasn't had aggressive tendencies in the past.

And pits are known to attack and kill babies, children and teenagers, the elderly and other dogs.
>>
Nigger tier confirmed. Repeat, nigger dog confirmed. Shoot all nigger dogs and their owners on sight. Full Paddock mode is the only way.

http://www.fatalpitbullattacks.com

http://dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-statistics/the-breeds-most-likely-to-kill.html

http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics.php
>>
I live in CA so a ton of my idiot hipster friends have them because they are "nice just misunderstood dogs" funny thing is, as soon as they started having babies EVERY SINGLE ONE of these friends has had to give away the dogs they loved and defended so much, while keeping other dogs they own in the house. Funny how that is.

one friend would never shut the fuck up about pitbulls and defending them on her facebook, I laughed my ass off when her baby had not been even 4 weeks old and I already saw her quietly trying to rehome her shitty dog.

They are the niggers of dogs. Are they all bad? maybe not, but I dont feel like taking a walk alone in the ghetto at night to find out, and I dont feel like taking a chance with these shitty face eating dogs either.
>>
>>144376337
are you stupid? the worst thing a lab will ever do, bar it being abused, is accidentally hit you/knock you over when running around. if pits are the quintessential nigger dog, Labs are the quintessential baby dogs. I had a 1 or 2 year old lab when I was a bab, and I've been told I would bite her legs and tail when I was teething and not a single time did she ever bite or bark or bare teeth, she always just ran away. try that with a lot of other dogs, and the kids gonna have a scar and the dogs gonna given away or put down
>>
>>144377816
well, Labs are peacefull dogs in terms of agression, but they are big often fat and muscled breed. Also every breed can have diferent characters, one lab will be calm, another will be a freak. So if you met a nice Lab doesn't mean everyone will be like that. I had to deal with this breed, and it was very nasty and undisciplined. Jumping arround, biteing everything for fun, wasn't hurting anyone but wet everything, pushing everyone, everytime leaveing dirt on clean clothes.

If you have delicate baby arround, you cannot predict what will happen arround dog like that, especialy if it is unknown dog.
>>
>>144377386
Pit Bulls like to take control, and decide for the owner, who is a threat or not. They are not the smartest, so the concept of baby doesn't have any fucking sense to them. For family it can be lovely, but for others if not well disciplined, it will decide for you, who you can talk to or play with and on what conditions. All for the safety of the pack ofcourse. If you are a faggot, and the dog doesn't trust you, that you know what you are doing (and this is very primal reasoning), and if you will not teach him not to fuck with you, he will take the responsibilities for you, so you could be happy and careless as before <3
>>
>>144345771
Its all about hoe you raise the dog. A pitbull has a lot of energy they need a firm hand (not abusive) and they need activity. Also when the dog misbehaves the dog needs to be corrected every time or the dog will think the behavior is ok. Most people are just too lazy to teach the dog properly because it takes time and repetition.
>>
File: Sivas Kangal.jpg (134 KB, 576x432)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>144345771
They are quite dangerous animals.
I don't believe in the "good owner" myth.
Pitbulls are aggressive breeds, the fact that you raise them well doesn't change their nature.
If you want a kind, loyal, strong and a clever doggo, you should adopt Sivas Kangal. Pic related.
They are also great with kids. They'll protect you for life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5allkZcorNY
>>
File: IMG_3619.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>144378887
>For family it can be lovely, but for others if not well disciplined, it will decide for you, who you can talk to or play with and on what conditions.

You are fucking delusional buddy. It's not a "lovely" addition to the family you faggot. It's a ticking timebomb due to the history of breeding which causes it to aggressively snap without warning so often. This is a built in feature of pitbulls REGARDLESS of its upbringing and owber's perceived "control"

good dogs have bad days. A pit's bad day can result in severe injury or death, more so than with any other type of dog.
>>
>>144377386
Mine are great dogs, but they are still large, and quite aggressive. You know, they are pitbulls, and that's the kind of dog I love,
A dog that still has dog instincts.
The issue isn't pitbulls its the campaigns of people marketing them as something they are not to ignorant beta type hippies who dont understand the reality of dogs, and think about things like a gender neutral name for them instead of basic training, or what the dogs instincts are.
They require an owner who takes charge of them, and is aware that they are in fact aggressive animals, and has an outlet for that aggression, be it rough play, protection training, or hunting. I feel bad for this kid, and the uncle should be held responsible fully.
Also, having a good fence, amd some yard is needed to have one, they have alot of energy.
Its not an emotional support animal, or a service dog, it shouldnt be around unfamiliar children either.
It thinks it either needs to protect or attack weakness situationally.
I really love this breed, and was raised around them, but the new hipster trend to say they aremt aggressive is why you see these attacks.
They are great dogs, but not with owners who don't grasp that they have the spirit of old war dogs.
>>
File: IMG_3200.jpg (39 KB, 649x649)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>144379094
>Its all about hoe you raise the dog

Same with bengal tigers bro. All you have to do is raise them right and that will complete aleiviate their instinct to rip out your jugular.
>>
>>144380810
Kangal is as aggressive as a pitbull, if not more. Its also larger.
>>
The best way to handle people with pitbulls is the Italian Mastif.
Bigger, Stronger, Ancient breed,genetics attitudes of the roman Canis Pugnax:disciplined as military or labor dog,never retreat,never gives in without the order.
Also it's psyche is not fked up by burgers and saxon genetics combinations.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (1.47 MB, 2038x2718)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
>take my longboi out to the local dog park
>he sees a bunch of different dogs all running around playing together
>runs over to join them
>bouncing around trying to get dogs to chase him
>whenever he can convince other dogs to chase him he accelerates at a lightning speed
>then slows down to keep the next past dog exactly 1 body length behind him
>no matter what speed always one body length behind
>other dogs cant keep up and give up within a few seconds and go chase the slower dogs instead
>he speeds back and repeats process of trying to get them to play with him

I feel bad for my dog.
>>
>>144381729
Have had both, and they act exactly the same, except the cane corso is larger, significantly larger.
Neither are dogs for inexperienced owners.
>>
>>144345771
stop going to dog parks. They all have this problem and they're objectively bad for dogs.
>>
>>144354732
This.
The staffy is the number one most popular breed in the uk and most people say it's due to the working class wanting a powerful dog but you and I both know that in England, especially if you're a woman you need something to keep you safe if you live anywhere near [censored for GCHQ]
>>
File: pitbulls.jpg (66 KB, 682x487)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>144348639
>>
>>144352113
this this this. the white libtards i think are transferring their "everything is equal" mantra onto dogs. like, they can't fathom that anything is biologically different from anything else, so of course a put bull is exactly like a lab, like a dachsund, and so on.
>>
>>144351879
You're just mad that you can't get a green card and he's a citizen.
>>
This is now a pupper thread

>my mini schnauzer
>>
File: mousasi.gif (1.18 MB, 300x168)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
Hey OP, why don't you post a pic of your labrador's wounds.

I bet you won't
>>
File: 1507177977240.png (50 KB, 645x729)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>144349547
>>
>>144347779
At least the owner put it in its place.

Some dogs only respond to violence.
>>
GSD is dog master race.

Pic is my GSD Iroquois
>>
>>144383114
American show line? Or german work line?
>>
>>144383243

American show line
>>
>>144351628
if the owner was a bad one, yes
>>
My dream dog is a shiloh shepherd
>>
>>144383311
Forgot pic
>>144383273
Get dem hips checked brah. Had show line ones and their hips get quite fucked up as they got older. German work is the best to avoid dem hip problems. Otherwise get a Shiloh, hip displaysia has been bred out with them.
>>
Theres a lot of pussies in this thread. Youre a fucking human vs a dog. Take a bite for the team, grab its neck, slam its ass on the ground and stomp the shit out of it.

Leonardo Deshyttio fought a bear brahh

My dogs a dick to other male dogs all the time no matter how young he was "socialized", he aged up and now his life goal is to punk out liberal girly male dogs. My job is to stomp his ass when he does. Sorry your lab is a punk ass dog. He doesnt do it every dog tho, just pussy ones. Nature.
Stop crying,
>>
>>144353467
>letting dog out
>not asking cop to properly finnish the job

fucking idiots
>>
>>144354256
>hunting with a pitbull
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>144356312
How much damage can a three year old do
>>
Guys I fucking swear its the owners that treat their pits like shit and they end up getting aggressive. My bully pitbull isnt like this at all hes the most friendlliest dog you'll ever meet and he looks like that dog in your post OP except blue fawn colored.
>>
>>144383708
You hunt wild hogs with them.
Are you too retarded to use Google before calling some one else retarded?
>>
>>144345771
>hurr just don't be beta bro and you won't be mauled to death. With other breeds you dont have to do anything to avoid being attacked
>>
>>144350043
>its not the dog, its the owner
>I sicced my dog on another person the other day

ebin bait bro
>>
>>144383503
So does your dog also fuck your wife for you
>>
>>144360529
MUH MISUNDERSTOOD BREED

kys theres 100 better breeds out there. You're perpetuating a neglected shit breed.
>>
>>144351336
Sorry sweety but its in their blood plenty will go threw life without violence but they should not be around children. I know a family that lost a 3 year old bc the little boy toutched the dogs food.
>>
>>144353196
There are many dog breeds just as powerful and far more stable and loyal than a pitbull.
>>
>>144381898
aesthetic dog m8
i'm picking up a jet black half hungarian viszla (dad was pedigree) and half mongrel (1/2 lurcher, 1/4 husky 1/4 lab) in a couple weeks, I hope when he grows up he'll be sanic fast too
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 241x209)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>144345771
Here's a true story...
>One day I was walking through the suburbs with my mate
>We cross down an alleyway to get to the bus stop
>2 fucking pitbulls at the other end of the alleyway just appear out of fucking nowhere
>Start running towards us
>oh fuck.jpg
>I jumped the fence, my mate starts running the other way.
>both dogs went for me, they start trying to jump the fence and were barking
>owner comes out of nowhere
>"oh sorry about this, they came off their leash and are typically friendly dogs"
>yea right...
>meanwhile friend hid in some bushes and I cut my leg while jumping the fence
>both the dogs were pitbulls
Yea fuck those dogs, they are the niggers of dog species.....
>>
Bow down with your shitty dogs /pol/. This is my pit, you see that aesthetic at only 9 months? Real dogs are built like this. You think the character and confidence of my boy the way you see him would say 'crazy aggressiveness? No. It says smart, loyal, obedient and well mannered. You guys are just mad your dogs dont look this good.
>>
>>144345771
>Next time, I bring my gun so I can do what you nigger loving pussies are too pussified to do: exterminate the nigger dog

please anon, do it, i have a lab too
>>
File: 1506012612486.png (167 KB, 1039x631)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>144384739
>"oh sorry about this, they came off their leash and are typically friendly dogs"

Why do dog owners always pull the whole "don't worry he's friendly" bullshit? Me and some mates got hounded by about 15 dogs on Dartmoore and one of my mates got bit. Don't trust dogs or their owners at all now. All dogs should be on a leash in public at all times.
>>
>>144385426
>why do dog owners always pull the whole "don't worry he's friendly" bullshit?
Because they know they are fucked and the only excuse they can come up with is "yea they are friendly most of the time.."
I hate that crap, those dogs scared the fucking shit out of me.. and if they injured any of us we'll be taking the incident to the the court to have those dogs put down for good.

My dealer once had an aggressive pitbull.. the dog attacked a female customer one day who also needed to be hospitalised, she told about the dog and police came to put it down.
>>
>>144345771
>nigger dogs need to be gassed
/board
>>
>>144357989
40lb? Nigger Malamutes get pretty big
>>
best thing about the nigger dog, is how it brings nigger mentality to its owners.
best thing about nigger dog, is that it brings the black lives matter mentality to its apologists.

>he dindu nuffin
>he a gud boy
>we just need gud trainers

Take a look at this fine specimen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M
You'd say if was a nigger she was talking about, if she didn't "his tail was wagging!"
>>
>>144345771
>not going out with your gun

big mistake pal, dont even take a shit without your gun, ever, for real

and if you kill the dog the owner piece of shit will probably attack you, so you kill him too! and the fat bitch, kill her too
>>
>>144347449
Wow, you sound pretty ignorant. The worst my big mush will do is lick ya to death! XD
>>
>>144381154
no its not in nature its a sheperd dog it wasnt bred to fight it was bread to lead and protect a herd
>>
Pits are dogs which were bread to be aggresive, war dogs.

They are unironically not wrong, since its their genetics, they are suposed to be violent.
But also most pit owners are assholes themselves, so combine these 2 and you get attacks.
>>
File: ou34.jpg (25 KB, 477x316)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>144345771
> call something a nigger
> now I hate it.

kill yourself.
>>
>>144387331
HE DINDU NUFFINS
>>
>>144345771
Why didn't you have a gun anyway? If I wouldn't get 40 years for carrying one I'd be wearing one in the shower.
>>
>>144345771
In my eyes, the relationship coons have with pits is a lot like their relationship with America. One used to be a fantastic breed, then they started fucking it up with drugs and the like. American pit bull terriers are fine, the nigger tier ones like Op’s pic need to be fucking gassed.
>>
>>144345771
honestly the part that makes me most upset is his fat wife because it's always the case that these tatted up wifebeater wearing white trash wiggers weigh less than 1/3 of their wife. I always wonder what kind of horrible things must have happened to a person like that, for them to end up that way
>>
Import/Buy a Boerboel from South Africa. Take a walk with it. Pitbull won't try shit. Boerboels is the most red pilled dogs.
>>
File: mrskeltal.png (43 KB, 256x256)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>144385143
Trailer trash nigger. If he's so loyal and obedient, why does he stay on a chain outside while you fap yourself into a coma on the daily.
>>
File: Bell-Curve dog owners.jpg (96 KB, 887x554)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>144383301
This meme needs to die. How is pic related not fucking obvious?
If its as easy as it is to be a bad owner of a pitbull they should require a licence. Like a firearm. Doesn't seem unreasonable since they are literally weaponised dogs.
>>
File: 1,000,001.jpg (27 KB, 480x421)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>144387331
CALL A WAMBULANDS!

fucking top fucking lel
>>
>>144394089
>like a firearm
Like a serious firearm. Not a nogunzfag to be clear.
>>
>>144387661
This is why I love USA
>>
BAN ASSAULT DOGS! I HATE BREED OF PEACE!
>>
File: 1499642204677.gif (200 KB, 482x560)
200 KB
200 KB GIF
>>144345771
>nigger dogs
Funny.
>>
>>144345771
Shot the pit.
>>
>>144360529
Yeah, you gots dat street cred, yo. You all bad ass n shit cause people acts all scared n shit when you and yo bad ass dog be around, bein all bad ass n shit.
>>
>>144346807
kek
>>
>>144345771
Dogs aren't the problem.
Dogs are byproducts of their owners.
Anybody who doesn't know that is a literal idiot.
>>
>>144345771
g
>>
>>144345771
That is why I plan on buying a real wolf as a pet. It's the only type of "dog" breed that can easily kill a pitbull.

Sick of the white trash people in my town buying nigger dogs and walking with them everywhere I go. I always get a vibe of douche baggery and smugness around pitbull owners. Like they feel like they're hard as nails because they have a vicious animal, potentially deadly animal by their side.
>>
>>144381898
Is that him in pic? Bretty cool lookin dog if true
>>
>>144353467
Why is this nigger carrying a pistol in the first place?
>>
File: IMG_2213.jpg (29 KB, 384x512)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>144358041
>your dog

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.