[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1434247162424.jpg (194 KB, 960x1441)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQF-kJexYXQ

Dear God what the fuck is this shit?

Is the term "gang stalking" always a giveaway of schizophrenia?
>>
>>144349577
Gang stocking is the stupidest shit Ive ever heard about, it’s not schizophrenic it’s just pure autism.
>>
>>144349577
I don't care just give me more katy perry boobs
>>
>>144349683
>it’s not schizophrenic
Wrong.
>>
i think jim did a video on it
>>
yep..

here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8
>>
>>144349577
guy smacking his lips in the video is annoying as fuck.
>>
File: 15015793614775.png (47 KB, 632x852)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
schizos that found other schizos formed a community online, it was bound to happen. There are a ton of /pol/ and /x/ types that unironically fall for the gangstalking meme as well. I don't know if it's schizophrenia or what but what I do know is that they are extremely open to suggestion and are the ones who constantly bump larp threads or role play as insider anons. /pol/ as a collective is responsible for this because of 5+ years of yelling shill at literally everything, something that is extremely damaging to paranoid types.

The question is, is there a way to unfuck your brain because there are guys like Terry who are in their 50's and their mental states only continue to deteriorate.
>>
>>144350321

shill detected
>>
You guys are trying too hard to strawman this bitch
>>
>>144349577
>skizophrenia

You fuckers don't realize the CIA actually does shit like this, they learned this from the KGB. What they do is go into someone's house, move shit around, play commercials that relate to whatever is going on to you at a given moment to make you go crazy, send phone calls from people's numbers that you know only to have it be a robot or something.

Intelligence agencies do this to smoke out foreign agents because if someone's crazy they have way more of a chance of talking.
Then they label them as mentally ill or schizophrenic to prevent them from talking.

Glad to see people finally waking up to this shit.

t. Guy who spent most of his life around CIA.
>>
>schizophrenia
Nigga our reality isn't objective they aren't mentally ill and about gang stalking your 3 letter agencies will insert straws inside our penis if that's how they spied on us i'm pretty sure they prank unstable people just pushing them off the edge, look at terry the CIA NIGGERS couldn't see a real free os
>>
>>144351908
>t. Guy who spent most of his life around CIA.

tell us more, Anon
>>
>>144349577
Gotta keep moving
>>
>>144353198
OH NO

I'VE GOT TO KEEP ON MOVING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSKVAo9CK7Y
>>
>>144352924
You know how that smartphone can tell if you've been to a restaurant and what movie you've seen without telling it anything? You know how there's tons of data centers in Virginia?

Guess what's in Virginia. Langley. But it's all fed mostly to NSA who shares all this stuff with other 3 letter agencies and others.

They tend to approve security clearances to people who are actively neo-conservative than those who are libertarian or anything else because they know they won't have any reservations about breaking privacy laws, etc.

All that shit you feed to facebook, twitter, myspace, etc. All that gets given to the fed to produce a personality profile of you with every IP address you've ever used so that if you ever become a liability they can really screw you over.
>>
>>144351908
They can suck my dick for all i care. Fuck those retarded ass gangstalkers. Fuck the CIA and any other 3 letter.
>>
For a while when I was in my late teens and early 20s I believed in the back of my mind I was in some Truman Show type scenario, which is pretty similar to gang stalking in that it's slightly off kilter retards who think their existences are more important than they really are. The moment I had the epiphany I was just some insignificant fuck like the rest of you, that delusion was dispersed. Most people won't come to that conclusion unfortunately, thanks to the internet being so easy to acquire emotional validation from some other self-centered twat.
>>
>>144350173
Niggers can't control their oversized ape lips.
>>
>>144354201
Ok, thanks. Is that speculation/rumors or do you actually know people in the CIA that tell you stuff like that?
>>
>>144349577
no. a sickly sweet smell kind of like overripe fruit if there was no scent of the specific type of fruit is sometimes noticed however

the real dead give away is a irregular blood flow pattern in the brain that is detectable
>>
>>144349577
Are Katy Perry's tits real or nah?
>>
>>144354445
How did you feel around mirrors?
>>
>>144349577

>Is the term "gang stalking" always a giveaway of schizophrenia?

Yes. If you hear someone say they are being gang stalked, walk away slowly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOCyzG4BktQ
>>
>>144349577

She is wearing so much makeup it's unbelievable.
>>
>>144349577
Yes
>>
>>144354445
we are still watching you, David
>>
>>144349749
yes. this!
>>
File: 1503005840089.png (10 KB, 429x410)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>144349577
that caked on layer of makeup gunk
>>
Like they say at the Cuban embassy , whats the frequency Kennith ?
>>
>>144349577
>katy perry
Into the trash with this disgusting satanic, child-trafficking, MK ultra, plastic, happy meal whore. Talentless hack. A tool for the globalist pedophile elite.
>>
>>144354587
Literally I know people who work in the intelligence agency who tell me this shit.

A quote by one of them: "You know how many terrorists we actually catch with this stuff though that doesn't get reported?"
>>
File: h35KW64v-2.jpg (32 KB, 512x512)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Why wouldn't it be real? Anyway if it's a problem make sure to carry firearms and be ready to act against any aggressors. They probably don't want to actually be shot (and possibly justifiably, getting video footage of gang stalkers is recommended) for their tomfoolery.

Take down license plate numbers, make police reports, if there is no action write letters to your governor or state senators and the FBI, etc.

Weird stuff is happening all around us every day, so it's not completely paranoid to think that in some cases there is something to this, even if some are just legit mental cases imagining things. The mere fact that any time this is brought up shills come out of the fucking woodwork on a 9/11 sandy hook level is telling. Overshilling is a serious problem.
>>
File: 1431229985598.png (262 KB, 484x491)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
The gang stalking community is just down-right eerie. Those fuckers need help.
>>
File: 14647832942947.jpg (441 KB, 1600x1200)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>144357581
Well duh. Because Libertarians aren't always all about MURIKAH FUCK YEAH
>>
Gangstalk niggers will pull up to your house at the same time every night, middle of the night. Commando crawl up to them in a bathrobe and you hear them on their walkie talkie shits, communicating about their success with other members of the team. Some real rink-a-dink shit. Not worth the bullet.
>>
File: GrouchyUnfitAbalone.webm (828 KB, 1020x1066)
828 KB
828 KB WEBM
Them titties look shooped
>>
>>144354445
This, so much. People don't realize how fucking unimportant they are
>>
this seems like a good way to fuck someone up so it's not unreasonable that it is happening to some people. for this to be actually happening to you, you have to prove to yourself you're significant enough to deserve such an operation, which anyone who is delusional will do.

image boards in general are a good way of fucking up open/schizoid type people. It's a 24/7 source of happenings, larps, numerology and conspiracies as soon as you start lurking your life gets worse. literally been expecting wwIII since last november, which isn't even that delusional but it's not making me very productive.
>>
My uncle thinks he's being gangstalked by Uber.

He's definitely psychotic.

Classic symptoms of schizophrenia:

>disorganized speech
>flat affect (lack of outward emotions)
>loose associations (conversations are disjointed, jumping to unrelated topics)
>paranoid delusions
>delusions of grandeur

If you want to convince yourself that you're not being gang-stalked, just remember how much money it would take to pay off secret agents who would need to be specially trained in covert manipulation.

It's very, very doubtful that you've pissed off an organization so much that they'd spend millions to harass you over the course of years.

Schizophrenia, on the other hand, costs $0 to have and is quite common (1 in 100 odds)
>>
>>144363052
another symptom:

>disheveled appearance

Mentally ill people tend to not have good hygiene, they just don't care about their appearance
>>
>>144354873
real
>>
File: aaroncooper.jpg (44 KB, 592x682)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>144349577
its true. but unfortunately it didn't work on me. In fact it just made me more focused on defeating (((them))).

https://youtu.be/194GXA7vbBY
>>
>>144365216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poHYZPAlwDQ
>>
File: img773.jpg (349 KB, 1600x1203)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>144351908
CIA ha sbeen working on mass triggering using drugs and media ingestion. they find target dissidents who use drugs, supplant their dealers using cheap prices or really "friendly" dealers, then they lace the drugs with hallucinogenics and trigger them using strife and discord via mass media intake such as BLM or Antifa riots.

During 2015 (tail end of gamergate) there was a mass triggering. It worked but the side effect of a mass triggering like this is that it doesn't fully work on everyone , and you can't predict results. People began talking and now we use the same tactics here ( other than the drugs part).

This has had a major backdraft effect on the DeepState, which is why they had to stage another mass terror attack as a subtle hint to the populace that we can and will be killed by the elites at any time.
>>
>>144359299
Apparently you didn't get the memo anon.
>>
gang stalking is done and coordinated by masons mainly
>>
>>144366942
>I AM SILLY

Masons are too busy trafficking kids and blackmailing politicians to bother going around spooking antsy teenagers.
>>
>>144363052
>not realizing most of this shit can be done with AI and quantum computing.
do you know how much can be done with quantum computers that you dont even know exist? d-wave model 2000q has 2048 qubits. do you know what sort of work can be done with all of these if entangled? NSA has them. Google has them.
>>
>>144349577
Gang Stalking is very real and the people who don't know anything about it don't understand the control structure. Most of the time the parties that carry out gang stalking are local freemason lodges, mormons, jesters, fraternal order of police etc. It's the lower level agents that carry out these tactics.
>>
>>144367372
and they still getting hacked by russians, lol.
thats what you get for using chink chips deepstate reatrds
>>
>>144367611
Dwave isnt chinese and they dont get hacked.

what evidence do you have the nsa was hacked? john podestas password was "p@ssword" ffs
>>
>>144349577
It most certainly is real, I've have many experiences with gangstalking and had various people told me they noticed the same things. you know you're getting gangstalked when there are coordinated efforts by people working for the government just like crisis actors getting paid for being an actor. they patrol outside your house, harass you by making noise near your house such as loud music and tapping and honking outside your house everytime they get close, you will notice many people wearing a same specific color trying to make you seem crazy, I'm pretty sure to get gangstalked you'd have to make people think you're a terrorist of some kind like a eco-terrorist as being a threat to society, or you be unlucky and some big government official assumes you're a danger to society and start targeting you because they thought you were actually some terrorist or some threat to society. most of your tax money is being poured to this gangstalking project.
>>
>>144367825
I can assure you that you aren't getting gangstalked. Are you a hacker? Have you possessed forbidden knowledge? Are you planning to attack a prominent figure? Otherwise you are a nobody and are just schizo. Freemasons, and other lower level agents carry out gangstalking, tax dollars don't get poured into this unless they are actually scared of you, in which case they would likely just kill you.
>>
>>144349577
Give me a summary I’m not watching 42 minutes of this.
>>
>>144367825
gangstalking isn't a long term op. They don't have the resources for that.

But we do
>>
>>144368076
you can claim anybody is a schizo for things you don't know, you didn't even read my post kek
>>
>>144368419
>but we do

what do you mean we do? we do have time since we are 40 year old neets?
>>
File: Stop-Gang-Stalking.jpg (91 KB, 250x250)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>144349577
>>
>>144368728
they have gangstalking in chile? that's weird.
>>
>>144352895
>our reality isn't objective

good. I reject your existence.
>>
>>144354445
uh oh. unlike the rest of you losers I really am the main character of reality!

they're stalking meeeee
>>
>>144368787
We are a very strange society.
>>
>>144368679
https://youtu.be/WO23WBji_Z0
>>
>>144369054
that's fucked up, makes sense considering chile is industrialized and wealthy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>144368419
>But we do

WE DOOOOO!

WE DOOOOO!
>>
fucking cia niggers man
>>
>>144369089
you seem like a vague schizo trying to seem disturbed or something, don't get really paranoid over this gangstalking faggotshit
>>
>>144350865
Shill detected
>>
>>144369408
gangstalking is a very real thing you can actually see outside your house if you're being gangstalked, however getting so paranoid after being gangstalked can actually make you become schizophrenic if you're weak and literally autistic
>>
File: Pinera-chancho.png (199 KB, 400x276)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>144369197
That one in particular it's famous for spying people.
>>
>>144369543
>>144369408
their schizophrenia maybe real but the gangstalking that made him be a autistic schizo since he's weak isn't schizophrenia.
>>
File: 1501643863117.gif (2.62 MB, 600x338)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB GIF
>>144349577
sometimes when I drive on the street, other cars drive on the street

AM I BEING GANGSTALKED
>>
'crisis actor' is another giveaway.
>>
Sometimes I think maybe I am different and I'm special in some way and that's why they follow me, but I think deep down I know that I just need to fight the voices in my head and realize it's all just up there. This shit is problematic and furthers my inability to tell the difference between reality and some crazy thoughts in my head. The deja vu, the commercials that seem acutely related to events in my life, all the shit that makes me feel crazy. I wish it would just stop I've been trying to fight it for years. I wish I could know. I feel like every time I'm ready to accept that none of it is real I hear people sharing almost exactly similar happenings I have in my life. I wish I knew. I wish I could know.
>>
>>144369786
stop being so vague in order to make a pseudo argument to make gangstalking seem fake, it's as real as people shilling on 4chan and the internet.
>>
My brother came home one day and claimed to be gang stalked. Then came the paranoia and voices. It's horrifying to see someone you know just change like that. He got some insight and bounced back though.
>>
>>144369913
>crisis actor is another giveaway

enjoy your couple cents shill fag fuck you and your faggy three letter agency or whatever you work for or your faggy baiting
>>
>>144370117
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>144369923
just don't give a fuck and don't get so into that shit that'll fuck you up just relax bro
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>144354445
>believes he's in the Truman Show
>has never had sex
How do they get ratings?
>>
>>144350321
yeah, it's funny reading the comments.
>>
>>144357581
All you've said is simple common sense conclusions anyone with 2 watts has come to a long time ago- many years bow since 911
>>
>>144349577
You can see a bit of her right nip
>>
>>144350321
>is there a way to unfuck your brain
If you're a guy and your name is Terry, change it
>>
>>144370309
I ignore it all I can i don't even watch it or read into it after seeing it, it just sparks thoughts in my head. Sorry if I sound crazy I just really wish this reality had objective truth but it never seems to work out that way you know? Things you see you try to rationalize but you can never really know. Hopefully that makes sense.
>>
>>144351908
not necessarily, some people into the newage shit tend to think it's the universe sending them messages and shit since they think they're special.
>>
>>144354218
USA is three letters
>>
>this thread

Now I understand why all these retarded alternative theories about Las Vegas have been popping up. It isn't because they're stupid, it's because a large number of people connect things in patterns that don't align with reality and are delusional.
>>
I've never seen anyone who claims to be a victim of gang stalking give any decent explanation for why they think they're being stalked. It's always some stupid shit like there's too many red cars for their liking in a parking lot near where they work, or they saw too many people yawning, or some shit. That's always what it seems like.

>Literally everyone doing X is out to get you

where X is something obscenely mundane like wearing a baseball cap.
>>
>>144357339
How the fuck are you looking at her makeup when there is a nipple halfway slipping out?
Faggot.
>>
>>144362494

We have an origin of this in a sense - when Slick Willie had his dick in the Moaner - Ken Starr was the final release agent for the deep state, but what got attached to the Starr Report was a 14 page witness account - a fellow with dangerous info that was GANG STALKED by agents of the 3 letters to protect the POTUS... you can read the attachment still just grab the Starr Report..

So at that time .... the public became aware in a large sense, of nefarious government operatives working against justice and targeting private individuals.

Later we have more of the released technology the internet has shown everyone - tiny pointing lasers, etc... rfid chips, etc...
>>
>>144370396

/thread
>>
>>144370602
I see what you're saying, you'll probably just get used to it like jesus got used to being a prophet and people getting used to demons living in their house and all that faggotshit. don't sweat it anon atleast you aren't like physically handicapped or blind and shit.
>>
>>144351908
Facts.
>>
>>144370791
coming from someone who has the thoughts and tries to explain them away, usually things that bother me are moments of deja vu that I have constantly where I know I've been in that exact situation there before in a dream or something or that I see stuff that looks like brainwashing on TV and the internet. I'm only 20 so it makes me sad to know that I waste my time thinking about this stuff when I could be getting out and becoming successful more so than I am currently.

>>144370945
I appreciate the support anon.
>>
>>144370602
you don't sound crazy just do a hobby and don't get bothered over that faggotshit
>>
>>144367372
these are SHIT - they are no good for any data that useful for anything at all
>>
>>144369416
Better if 3 letters think you r crazy. Also scares the shit out of Normie's.
>>
>>144349577
Gang stalking is on the same level as crisis actor detecting.
>>
>>144371059
This is exactly how I've fought it thus far. I am joining the army and hoping I get my feet back on the ground through the process and it'll put me into a field I want to be in later in life so hopefully I'll just be able to ignore it. Again I appreciate the open mindedness and support.
>>
>>144367587
Why in god's name would someone dedicate such an enormous amount of manpower to fucking with one person? Like I know politicians piss away our tax dollars like nobody's business but this is just fucking nuts.
>>
>>144349577
what an artificial looking imitation of a human being
>>
>>144371100
nothing better about 3 letters thinking you're crazy it just makes you look like an autist drugs that aren't pills fucks with your brain you should stop taking that faggotshit
>>
>>144349577
yes
>>
File: 1485330483039.gif (558 KB, 500x375)
558 KB
558 KB GIF
>>144349577
>actually thinking you are significant enough to merit a gang of people stalking you
sounds more like you're a narcissist really
>>
>>144349577

Not always but very very often ... as the droning on jackass in the video states point blank, almost all those affected are in financial trouble... on the brink .... this brings on the paranoia and deep desire to blame your life circumstance on those around you, with the terribly low self esteem from the financial issues and thus others should be harrassing you and making fun of you, controlling you ... you're a BURDEN to society, and should be under attack and "purged" because worthlessness

So I don't think it requires scizo, but certainly I'd believe emotional and brain chem changes, physical symptoms, incorrect focus, feelings of inadequacy..etc - all contributing to the wondrful belief you're being held back and targeted, thus none of your troubles are self made.
>>
Is thread happening because a prominent figure who oppose (((deep them))) is currently under such an op and they need to condition the internet to think they're crazy and not on the receiving of said op if they challenge this openly?
Is this the game you're playing FBI/CIA/NFLw/e?
>>
Nah just Crippling Narcissism. Same as that 'Berenstain/stein' mandela crap.

> IM SO IMPORTANT AND UNIQUE I COULD NOT BE WRONG ABOUT REMEMBERING SOMETHING! THE FUNDAMENTAL AXIOMS OF OUR UNIVERSE MUST HAVE SHIFTED!
>>
>>144371540
>NFL

kek
>>
>>144349749
shes a coal burner
>>
>>144371612
even better
>>
>>144371574
Usually that has to do with many people noticing something being different. That's not narcissism.
>>
>>144371301
Been clean for awhile. Thing about paranoia is its built in us as a survival mechanism to protect from predators.
Drugs taken over time mute some higher functioning brain activity and heighten the more primitive brain functions.
I'm not as concerned with gangs talking as much as I'm intrigued by societies ability to manifest actions in individuals using groups to pivot and direct. Its like a giant puppet and the hivemind is Gipetto.
>>
>>144349577
almost always a sign of schizo or agoraphobia
>>
>>144349683
Dumbest thing I've ever heard today.
>>
>>144371684
why do you think 3 letter agencies thinking you are crazy is better, then?
>>
File: 1476593752048.jpg (27 KB, 260x384)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>144351908
>What they do is go into someone's house, move shit around, play commercials that relate to whatever is going on to you at a given moment to make you go crazy, send phone calls from people's numbers that you know only to have it be a robot or something.

nigga you just watched the Game with Michael Douglas
>>
>>144349577

No, these tactics were invented by the stasi, after world war 2.
It's all documented historical fact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Several other "Groups" copied these tactics, and even improved upon them, adding technological systems to the strategy.
>>
>>144371655

> Literally hundreds of millions of active internet users.
> A few thousand all have similar misconception.

Is that supposed to be definitive proof? I'll also point to the fact most of the big 'mandela' incidents are usually based around childhood experiences or memories, aka, at best hazy as fuck and at worst completely meshed / falsified with other information because your childhood brain is developing.
>>
>>144371540
>>144371436
I cant believe its not confirmation bias and disinfo
>>
>>144371831
I'm not some proponent of the Mandela effect. People who think something if off talk about it being off and think it's interesting that's not them being narcissistic.
>>
>>144369923

You need to develop a skill, something perhaps a friend has introduced you to.
What you describe is the result of being directionless or lacking solid goals, or having an intense hobby and a few friends you talk to daily.
A low self esteem internally focused lack of "direction" so to speak.
>>
File: 1437406498815.jpg (108 KB, 794x782)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>https://youtu.be/DQF-kJexYXQ?t=19m22s
>literally admits that all of these "tactics" resemble mental illness
>nope, must be hundreds of people out to get you
>>
>>144371961

To be fair, i'm talking more about the 'hurr diverging timelines!' people who take it super serious. Nothing wrong with people going 'huh weird coincidence' but i've seen loads of people take it too far.
>>
>>144371810
cough, like certain isreali defense groups, cough
>>
>>144349577
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.
>>
>>144372061
Yeah I'm not into the stuff about timelines and shit that's just people making campfire stories mostly. I really have no room to talk though cause I get psyched out and think I'm being watched all the time. I don't think I'm some savior of the earth trying to be brought down by evil or some shit though. I guess we all have our faults.
>>
>>144371810
The people that complain about it are incredibly insignificant and actually have mental problems, though.
>>
>>144371209
stop smoking the mary jane too, that can do it to some
>>
>>144363052
>gangstalked by Uber
I know an Uber engineer and I can tell you this much: Uber is using the cellphone cameras and GPS data from their drivers to build up their own 3D streetview dataset. The drivers don't know this is happening. I don't know why they're doing this, but they absolutely don't want anyone to get wise to it.
>>
>>144371100
>>144371301
nevermind I understand you're saying, you're saying that being realistic or whatever (crazy) about the gangstalking thing is better then being a blind sheep.
>>
>>144371399
That's what I've said about paranoid schizophrenics. Why would the CIA or whomever care about someone so insignificant?
>>
>>144372417
I stopped that nearly a year ago and barely ever did when I was okay with doing it. I agree with you though it surely is the cause for delusions. Especially in people with ADD like myself.
>>
>>144360577
just pushed up differently, virgin anon
>>
>>144372414
>The people that complain about it are incredibly insignificant and actually have mental problems, though.

Calling the targets "Schitzophrenic", was actually one of the tactics.
>>
>>144372717

I believe, as the OP video alluded to, and a few others in the thread, the general idea is along the lines of a "crack in the matrix" or the "world not being what everyone thinks it is" in a vague sense, with the lack of understanding as others have pointed out that most all these individuals are of no concern to our real 3 letter agency forces, and they are not likely caught up in some covert experimentation, though that is perhaps the sanest improbability.
>>
>>144354763
>a sickly sweet smell kind of like overripe fruit if there was no scent of the specific type of fruit is sometimes noticed however
schizophrenic detected
>>
Gangstalking is far less grand then people make it out to be. For example I was "gang stalked" but it wasn't all the CIA/spook nonsense. I pissed off the local PD by exposing one of their confidential informants and experienced two years of weird street theater shit around town. You're not being targeted by the CIA, you pissed off the wrong group of people (friends, coworkers, PD, local infraguard member) and they are employing stasi tactics to try and keep you docile/drive you nuts.
>>
>>144372414
The saner ones make the point that insignificant targets could be the subjects of practice campaigns for stalkers in training.
>>
>>144373059
>Calling the targets "Schitzophrenic", was actually one of the tactics.

Well of course, no doubt governments have done that to dangerous high level subversives or raging whistleblowers - our courts take a regular stab at it as well.

Point being, lots of people are a bit mental and scizo, and their POSITION IN LIFE aka- relation to government and level of such, is the key to determining probability of actually being a target of government operatives or just down on their luck and paranoid
>>
>>144373240
damn anon what did you expose of the local police department?
>>
File: mummy.jpg (200 KB, 764x512)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>144349577
babby want milky
>>
File: 1504044309296.png (218 KB, 600x579)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
I worked in a psych ward for six months after college. Paranoid patients exhibit all the signs of the "gangstalked," the principal delusion of which is that you're so significant, a secret but very powerful cabal is out to get you. But delusions have an adaptive benefit of sorts: they can provide comfort. Because an intimation of anon's insignificance and societal impotence can be a harder ordeal to cope with. This is sanity; but it's also depression; and depression if deep, profound, and long enough, can kill. There are, believe it or not, reasonably happy schizophrenics; with treatment and support it can be a livable condition. Some very great thinkers and artists have lived in that condition (IQ and sanity aren't tightly woven).

But depression when genuine very often leads to suicide. And paranoia is a cluster of delusions which serve a poorly but not entirely maladaptive purpose in both heightening the perceived status of the individual as well as shifting what would be depressive self-blame into aggressive righteous-suspicion: it's not an efficacious way to live but it's not as crippling as withdrawn despair.
>>
>>144362494
well if this was real I would assume they would practice on normies. the mentally ill would be good to practice on because because no one is going to believe them anyway.
>>
>>144373365
Why?

Because (((They))) would totally let us know if they were gangstalking people?

For serious, my dood?
>>
>>144373240

That's an example of you fucked up and you knew it, and you knew what was going on, and could tie it to specific reasons and certain people.

It's NOT what the videos and the whole movement is saying.
>>
>>144373547

liked that explanation at the end, in other words, as least the paranoid fucks have a chance and aren't withdrawn, depressed, and suicidal
>>
>>144372472
I was talking to an uber driver and he said the app gives them feedback regarding their driving skills. Basically they want them driving at a smooth pace, no speeding, no tight turns, etc. They're probably training neural nets with all that data.
>>
>kiwifarms
>>
>>144373528
Friend of mine was an informant for the local police department. They busted him with a trivial amount of weed but he was 17 at the time and they scared him into becoming a snitch. As the years went by I noticed how everyone who crossed him ended up getting in trouble with the cops. Told everyone I knew, he denied it, weird far above baseline coincidence shit started happening to me.
>>
>>144373939
did you experience commercials talking about your life and glitches in the matrix?
>>
>>144373636
This is exactly how it happens. "Real" sufferers of gangstalking just haven't figured out that real life isn't a move and can't 2+2
>>
>>144374082
Street theater. None of that targeted electronic harassment bullshit.
>>
Not always.
>>
>>144374088
just because you haven't experienced gangstalking doesn't mean that gay shit isn't real, them not figuring out their life isn't a movie and not doing math calculations which is irrelevant isn't an argument.
>>
>>144354873
Real, it's her Auto tuned music that's fake as shit
>>
File: 111.png (213 KB, 640x359)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>144371646
not funny
>>
>>144374297
God she was flawless when she was in her prime.
>>
I almost believed I was being gangstalked before. I was on a week cleanse from technology and avoided all forms of tv, internet and social media. When the week was over I was getting ads related to all the shit I've been doing all week. The freakiest part though was an ad about a "getaway destination" which was a picture of a nature trail. I instantly recognized the trail because it was in the Adirondack mountains I was campaigning that week and walked the same trail.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uR5jmI-vAU
>>
>>144373240
>Basically this...
I had kind a the same thing (pissed off a literal gang); however, problem with their plan was that they were all native American and the local cops don't take any of them serious (feels good to be white). They tried accusing my of rape and tried a few other things before giving up.

The strangest part is trying to figure out if a random person is acting weird because they are fucking with you, or if they acting weird because you are staring right at them (because you're trying to figure out if they are fucking with you).

The big one is people making phone calls while staring at me. I've gotten in the habit of literally doing fucking crazy as shit just to see if they flinch...

Shits not random though... I've done some shit to deserve it, lol. Though deserve might not be the right word... I really just caused it.
>>
>>144374856
Exactly this. Its never grand. Always simple and local.
>>
>>144366425

deetz on 2015 triggering?

I had a massive psychological breakdown and subsequently became redpilled then
>>
>>144349577
Delusions of grandeur and paranoia, both common symptoms. It's not 100% but I'd say the venn diagram has a lot of overlap.
>>
>>144362494
I was full schiz on meds, it was this place that pulled me out of it am now sober
>>
>>144349959
>Someone had to post the Internet Artistocrat's video

Why is this guy a reference here again?
>>
>>144349577
My name is Silke F and I´m a targeted individual of the Illuminati since I´m a child. I have a Illuminati red color programming, but its actually defined as "UCLA-CCP6" and 6 stands for red because red is the 6th color in this satanic ritualistic color context. Let me write a little message and talk a little about my case. At the end I will explain how their technology works.
You people can´t know that there is interdimensional software and multidimensional hardware in the sky and around the planet. Also there is a programm to replace everyone with a synthetic clone. Many people among you people are synthetic clones but they look like you, so you don´t see a difference if you look at them, but something is wrong with their empty big eyes. They can´t see with these eyes and they can´t feel with their heart. They are biological entities, but not human in nature.
Clones and replaced humans are the reason why gangstalking is getting more and more expanded into society, because gangstalking is also, not only, but also about study and monitoring clones of biological and synthetic nature within the human society. They don´t use just high level people. They also use homeless people and other simple humans that have no high status or special background.
Plus they can drone you with technology and special nano-bots and thats the reason why they use chemtrails all over this planet for each country. Copy and spread my words or ignore what I say. I'm so used that everyone attacks me. I don't even care anymore to get called names and a piece of useless and worthless shit from strangers online. It would not hurt or make me wonder if they would control you and all other here to attack me and my words. So feel free to judge and hate me if you have to.
>>
>>144349683
Idiot basement dwelling faggot
Never met a damn criminal or gangster in your life you little bitch
>>
>>144375708
If this in anyway describes you, you all need to shut the fuck up. This thread is full of little faggots who don't know shit about the world
>>
>>144349577
Hook it up faggot
>>
>>144375708
>damn criminal or gangster

sure you're being a criminal of human rights and morality by fucking your dog and sister cleatus hitler didn't die for methheads like you kek
>>
>>144349577
nipple detected
>>
>>144374856
>>144375085
I have this same situation after pissing off some people that i work with (meth-fiends). These people are in and out of jail and talk to each other often.. It is sort of like a network of people like that. The police are in cahoots with these people (thats how it often works). The police spread false information about me. Its a very awkward spot to be in and can feel terrorizing. It can be hard to deal with since a person is living under literal terrorism. This isnt the way this country used to work unless it was truly warranted. I wouldnt be so quick about discounting the threat. If you live in a super SJW area these people can either follow you or more likely will know someone that you work with. If you work in minimum wage this because a bigger problem. Its extremely hard to talk about it because its hard to sort out the true threats from the false.. These people literally want to fuck me over tooth and nail and little of it is warranted. I have all kinds of weird shit happening with angry people that is blatantly out of place.
>>
That's mainly how they do it. It's a lot more cheap to fuck with you electronically rather than actually send out dudes in red baseball caps and shit.

Chances are if it seems impossible, it probably is and you might be going crazy. If it's not impossible for them to do, and you live around say, a known criminal involved with large scale drug/arms trafficking, or you do actually know people who work for the CIA/FBI, then you might be right about them harassing you.

9/10 times it's probably paranoia. Part of the plausible deniability of this and the effects of this shit are insanity however.

>>144373240
Police will do it too if you are targeted in like a drug operation or something. For example, I knew a guy who sold pot, and he asked his GPS to direct him to the place to pick up the pot.

The GPS literally redirected him several times to the police station on his trip.

Upon arriving, picking up the package, he was jumped by several police officers and told he had to become an informant. You can see where this went.
>>
>>144376101
>Part of the plausible deniability of this and the effects of this shit are insanity however.

only if you're weak sensitive autist
>>
>>144371612
She had potential a long time ago. But the Jews molested her, ruining her.

Hard to find an ugly picture of her. The Jews have got to pay dearly for what they've done.
>>
>>144376101
Yup. "Gangstalking" is real, but its not a nation wide program of harassing innocent people. Its literally just people being shitty and clandestine.
>>
>>144375668
God bless. May the heavenly father set you free from Satan's bondage and grant you peace. Amen
>>
>>144377130
>Its literally just people being shitty and clandestine.

Thats the first impression that i got.. It is literally just that, but these people can still kill you in the extreme. If they are criminals they will try to get you in the gutter and if you are already partly in it then you have a reason to worry because theyll fuck you in jail/prison. I guess it depends on who is doing it but you still need to take action. For me its been over a year now and i hear wierd shit outside my house like taping and clicking and footsteps and those subwoofers in cars that only play loud around my house.. I dont notice being followed in public but these people are seriously fucking deranged and if the police are in cahoots they can group you in an area where some felon or lifer will be happy to make your life a living hell. Its like that movie point break sort of., They want to do all kinds of shit, they are murderously enraged.
>>
>>144349683
First post Worst post
>>
>>144376738
She's cute without makeup
>>
>>144350321
Fucking this.
>>
>>144371612
wut
>>
>>144373547
Have you meat anyone during that time that was only temporary paranoid/schizophrenic? I know psychology doesn't really believe in that, and says schizophrenia is for life, but just curious.
>>
>>144354445
>For a while when I was in my late teens and early 20s I believed in the back of my mind I was in some Truman Show type scenario
This is extremely common and normal, and you never completely get past it.
>>
Of course some people are insane but of course gangs really do harass people and some gangs have a lot of power in government
It's also a method that they control people that they want in their group and break them down into slaves
Some real gangs operating in the US and Canada act basically like the saviours from that normie shit the walking dead
and some of them are just plane sadists
they are in the police force, the law, and politics
if you've never left your basement then you won't have seen anything of course
>>
>>144349577
The thing that is the saddest part of gang stalking is there are people out there who actually do gang stalk other people just for the pure sadism of it. They'll do messed up things just to ruin a stranger's day. Sometimes there will be a couple of them working together and from there it becomes more typical bullying if they get too obvious about it.

And there is gaslighting, which is a far more insidious phenomenon that can go on for years and years. Some people who can never seem to fully get their life "on track" because things are always popping up and going wrong in the lives to distract them can be the target of gaslighting by their family members. My brother in law has been caught gaslighting my sister in subtle but damaging ways like hiding her possessions from her, waiting for her to spend weeks looking for them, then putting them back in the same place and insulting her over her stupidity of not looking there (which she did several times).
>>
>>144379994
You should kick his ass
>>
>>144380039
Life is complicated and it would not help her and make things very bad for myself.
>>
>>144349959
That nasal faggot just makes videos laughing at people and creates nothing himself, sometimes it's funny seeing what wierdos are out there but he's still an arrogant faggot.
>>
Also, my cousin was the victim of stalking incident which was designed to mind screw her. I will not go into the details because I do not want someone reading this to try to replicate the event because it deeply scarred her.

The closest effect I can describe is the effect some people have when learning about Roko's Basilisk.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko%27s_basilisk

Note: don't read that if you are easily bothered by troublesome mental gymnastics. And if you do just remember it's only another version of pascal's wager.
>>
>>144349577
You're referring to ever single comment on the vid, yes?
>>
>>144370830
Because he's not an underage virgin? Just a guess.
>>
>>144354445
yah.. your ratings went thru the shittier. you were drugged given false memories and reintroduced to the real world. ever notice how people don't talk like they used to?
>>
File: 018-301.jpg (29 KB, 416x640)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>144372942
shopped
>>
>>144372942
>>144383916
Well, well. Ain't that the pot calling the kettle a nigger.
>>
>>144385697
No. Not at all.
>>
>>144349577
What's the point of persuading gangs to do anything when devices do most of the spying.

Gangstalking would only be for VIPs and people worth their time.
>>
>>144385795
I meant the guy calling someone a virgin. I guess I should have reported under his post ID, but I was lazy.
>>
>>144385795
I meant the guy calling someone a virgin. I guess I should have replied under his post ID, but I was lazy.
>>
>>144349577
Most people aren’t important enough to be gang stalked. Just think about the massive resources and planning that would be involved
>>
>>144351908
>What they do is go into someone's house, move shit around,
That's gaslighting, not gang-stalking
>>
File: IMG_1904.png (534 KB, 480x640)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>144350321
Nothing we can do but encourage them to buy lots of guys.

CIANIGGERS anit gonna kill them selves
>>
>>144387349
OP vid went from gang stalking to using mond control to make people call you a weiner. He said the purpose of mind control is to make people exposing mind control look crazy. Hmmmm
>>
File: 1497229185488.jpg (48 KB, 500x500)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>144371646
>flag
>>
>>144372472

for self driving cars we will be forced to use when driving yourself and owning a car becomes illegal

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.