[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How do I learn the truth to the secrets of the world?
>>
>>144358752

The Great Year - Precession of the Equinoxes and Ancient Man - Celestial Cycles

https://youtu.be/AJCQANGJSCM
>>
>>144358752
read your akashic records
>>
>>144358752
You do not listen to the bullshit /pol says. don't be dumb. Study the world at your pace.
>>
>>144358752
you try to make something and realize the easiest way to make a stable structure is making a pyramid. but you have to get off your fucking lazy ass and actually try to build something first. which you'll never do so go fucking kill yourself you fucking leaf. go grab a big black cock and shove it up your cuck ass.
>>
>>144358923
I've seen this one. I want more documentaries about the great year and precession that correspond with ancient structures and myths
>>
>>144358752
"For many years now I have been getting my students to ask themselves, as many
times as possible every day “Am I conscious now?”. Typically they find the task
unexpectedly hard to do; and hard to remember to do. But when they do it, it has
some very odd effects. First they often report that they always seem to be
conscious when they ask the question but become less and less sure about whether
they were conscious a moment before. With more practice they say that asking the
question itself makes them more conscious, and that they can extend this
consciousness from a few seconds to perhaps a minute or two. What does this say
about consciousness the rest of the time?"

How can are perception and what we believe be affected so heavily by our cultures if we are not just empty vessels waiting to be programmed. Isn't there something the we all share that isnt the basic things like emotions
Is our entire personalities crafted only by outside influences?
>>
>>144358752
by going back to >>/x/
>>
>>144358752
I will soon be clear. The ancients conducted trade with alien civilizations using blockchain technology, the private keys are stored in the pyramids pictured here and in others. The keys were disguised with worthless gold trinkets. The current encryption puzzle being solved in the bitcoin blockchain has a great significance but I don't know what it is. When the puzzle has been solved an alien data store can be decrypted.

PS Captcha doesn't know the difference between a palm, date, and coconut tree.
>>
>>144358752
wtf is BCE and CE
>>
>>144358752
>>>/x/
>>
>>144360329
How do you define consciousness? What does it mean to be conscious?
>>
>>144360745
before current era, current era. (current era beginning with the Gregorian calendar year 1)
>>
File: concave1.gif (26 KB, 325x156)
26 KB
26 KB GIF
>>144358752

> KHUFU
> 2560 BCE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurids
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas
you have much to learn, anon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/24/liquid-mercury-mexican-pyramid-teotihuacan
>>
>>144361086
You tell me, what other reference do we have, animals?
>>
File: simulated-universe.png (80 KB, 2844x1733)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>144360329

beautiful
>>
>>144361207
This question haunts me
>>
File: images.png (10 KB, 239x211)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>144360329
>How can are perception
>>
>>144361302
A simulated universe gives us comfort, how about we are bio-engineered robots here to do a job on this planet, of what im not sure
>>
File: 1470237417403.png (791 KB, 900x1177)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
Signs of an Alien Sky
>>
>>144361472
Ya whoops ok
>>
>>144361316
Indeed it does and same goes from everything else in the universe, what can we compare it to only itself? That is the real absurdity here.
>>
>>144361100
so BC and AD
>>
>>144358752
Farming. if you learn to work the earth, the earth rewards you back in the most bountiful ways.

Each shitpost of mine is a planted seed ready to grow into a magic beanstalk
>>
>>144361679
Perhaps random but the other day I drove myself crazy thinking about what lies outside the universe - WHERE is the universe? If you say it's infinite then I don't even understand what that means. If you say our universe is merely one of many like soap bubbles then where is the sink? Where the fuck are we? How did this get here
>>
>>144362357
That, detective, is the right question.
>>
>>144361486

I think we are but one in a recursion of simulations. When we are capable, we will attempt very accurate algorithmic/computaitonal models of nature. We will model everything from abiogenesis, human evolution, etc. If we do this, eventually our simulations will start doing their own simulations. However, sim-1's simulation (sim-2) is still required to run on our computer (eventualy the recursion stops because we max our our bits). And we are limited in bits by the size of the universe as its the largest possible quantum computer.
>>
>>144358752
where is the hawaii pyramid? that is one of the 4 that the aliens helped build.
>>
>>144362691
Even if we are what difference does it make? How will this effect you decisions here in life? Might it make things easier?
>>
>>144358752
All the answers are in yourself. I won't rob you of the discovery, find it out for yourself, it's an amazing thing.
>>
>>144362573
I need an answer. But I accept (slightly) that I'll die never knowing the answer. If you know please share
>>
>>144363157
Hell idk man, im only testing out one of many theories that are out there, the one im looking at now is that we are just bio-robots made to do something here on this planet and we must be doing it because we have not be wiped out yet. Of course people are gona ask bots made by who, the answer is aliens, something which /pol/ needs to get over, there is too much proof about it already.
>>
>>144358752
Start with using your 5 senses, accept nothing else as truth. You were born into lies.
>>
>>144358752

You start with the Greeks.

7:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cGnzUfgfsc&t=458s
>>
Hell can anyone here even articulate the reason why truth is important, or why we need it etc.
>>
>>144363683
I want to know what the most advanced civilization in the milky way is - a million years ahead of us? But if it's us then I'll be surprised and disappointed
>>
>>144364591

It is a human need, part of human nature. We seek truth, we always have.

If I answered your question with a lie, would you be satisfied?
>>
File: Great-Filter1-1024x727.png (208 KB, 1024x727)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>144364738
There is reasons as to why its not us, who build the pyramids, aliens? or was it us and we were an advanced civilization and we ended up destroying ourselves and now here we are again taking a different path, the path of silicon, trying again to pass the great filter (pic)
>>
>>144362357
You'll run into an infinite stream of questions if you stick to the inside/outside notions. Whatever answer you find for your question of what lies "outside" the universe won't be satisfactory, because you can keep asking it and never find a limit. The same could be said when inquiring about the microcosm. This is a mutation of the Zeno paradox about space. What you have to understand is that there is only what exists. Nothingness cannot exist by its very definition. Everything that is, exists. There's only the universe, if you want to call the totality of reality that way. Anything else is non-existent.
>>
check into manly palmer hall. He's got a ton of content on anything you may want to know. Check his lectures on youtube or one of the books he wrote. Great starting point for getting into this sort of thing
>>
>>144361730
Without googling can you tell me what AD means?
>>
>>144364993
>>
>>144364908
So curiosity, I agree. But not only that its so we can live authentic lives, to be the authors of our own lives. If we are told a lie about a car being in good condition are we free, free to act how we chose, or our we a slave to a lie, to the lie of the person who is selling the car. The car salesmen make us act in a way in which we would not have otherwise acted, that is by buying the car, so he is controlling us in this way, if we knew the truth we could live in an authentic way, we could be free, The truth does set you free. http://www.rogerdarlington.me.uk/truth.html
>>
>>144364591
truth allows you to bind yourself to the patterns of reality, it gives you dominion over time itself
>>
File: cf71731d.jpg (13 KB, 555x313)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>144358752
Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like him
>>
>>144365433
You mean second order simulacra, I never did get a clear picture as to what Jean Baudrillard meant by this.
>>
>>144360745
BC and AD for faggots.
>>
>>144365779
Please explain
>>
>>144365012
I follow you, and I'm familiar with the Zeno paradox. But we are physically located somewhere. So where? The universe has structure. What's the nature of that structure. I need to know what this thing is and where it is. The underlying philosophy is often comforting because it provides intellectual "outs" to complex problems we may never fully understand.
>>
>>144360745

An invention by Jewish academics who want to remove Christianity from the West
>>
>>144365072
Here are some examples of the thing she talks about. Just see the titles of these videos to get an idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyzX-Gj43Gk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_RCEAkRZlM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Som9J0AH2FE&t=1035s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeib4ShXJh4&t=8s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jAZVtkJMr4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l11xbjMoRmc&t=281s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig_A-cljZb8&t=752s
>>
>>144366176
Have you even watched these videos yourself?
>>
>>144366111

Dude, γεωμετρία.

Read Euclid.
>>
>>144358752
>wanting to learn about paganism
Hell is for ever!
>>
>>144364993
Based on current evidence it seems reasonable to believe humans built the pyramids. Now if they turn out to be several millennia older than I'm open to reconsider this
>>
>>144366312
yes. I usually listen to them while I lurk and when I go to sleep as well. Not all of them of cours ebecause there are literally hundreds of hours but I'm working through it.
>>
>>144358752
That shape is the easiest shape to build so everyone does build one
>>
>>144366457
Have you listen to the one about symbolism because no one ever gives a straight answer as to what they mean, like ever
>>
>>144358752
>BCE
Fuck this. Its a clear Jewish plot to erase history. It used to be AD and BC. Anno Domini and Before Christ.
Now its Before Common Era. Fuck this gay Earth. Why isn't anyone paying attention to this?
>>
>>144366350
Funny you mention him because I was reading about him recently along with Archimedes. I always get these two confused and have to revisit them
>>
>>144366418
So here we are again, trying not to destroy ourselves once again, when will we get past this great filter? Doesn't emotions always inevitably lead to our self destruction, is this what was built into us so we would never get out of control?
>>
>>144358752
Pyramid of Djoser is on the One Dollar Bill fyi
>>
"If here on earth wars were fought in the past over differing interpretations of a single line or word of scripture, can you imagine what would happen if you simply deliver the message as is? In this sense, we agree with what these people are doing. Truth management is vital."
>>
>>144366791

You can purchase Euclids thirteen books in one volume. His is the most published book in the West second only to the Bible. Because it works.

It is easy to get distracted by esoteric bullshit and "mysteries." If you sit back and relax and just think about it, Euclid is actually describing the structure of the universe. The universe does not have to be stars and space and galaxies- it is right in front of us. It is in your room.
>>
>>144366111

What's the nature of the structure of a virtual reality video game? The output on the screen is but one 'output' signal interpreted in a very specific way.
>>
>>144366794
So long as we compete for scarce resources I suspect we won't get past our emotions. Perhaps our technology will push us through the filter. There's too many variables such as asteroids volcanoes ice ages. We may just be in an unfortunate place where we exist in a modern world but we respond genetically as if it's 50,000 bc
>>
>>144366771
just say it means Before Christan Era lol, don't let the kikes agitate you too much
>>
>>144359906
this. why build up? to get closer to the heavens. that's the goal.
>>
>>144366111
There's no way to know our position in space, and I see no relevance in knowing it. If by universe you mean the observable space full of galaxies, that structure looks a lot like a neuron network. As for its "nature", I'm convinced it's electric (check out the Thunderbolts Project on the net for info), that is, electricity rules its geometry and behavior. As for the "outs", I believe it's a mistaken way of thinking about space. If I continue on this train of thought, we might clash on each other for different assumptions, but I think the classical ether exists. I think matter arises from this ether field, and this ether field is akin to the pixels on a screen. It provides a discreet and necessary means of transportation, and also serves as a sort of cushion for things to exist in multiple dimensions. I personally imagine it to be a large ether cloud, there's no outside because nothingness cannot exist.
>>
>>144358752
It's probably the jews
>>
>>144358752
pyramids are not a fucking ancient secret conspiracy -- it's the only way that primitive societies knew how to build tall structures that are structurally stable, its no surprise they are found all across the ancient world
>>
>>144360329
Adult teaches students to gaslight themselves about their own consciousness, calls it fundamental insight into consciousness. Humans kinda suck.
>>
>>144358752
Read and memorize the entire King James Bible, I'm learning how to do miracles right now, I've done minor ones
>>
>>144367289
Scarce resources, thats a lie. Your missing my point though, what did you think of when you were first born when you had no language to think in, when you knew nothing? Is that just a blank canvas ready to be filled? to be programmed? Is there nothing that binds us all together besides emotion which can be said to only be chemicals, part of our design. It not crazy to think we are bio-robots, religion says we are created anyways and we create life our self, artificial life, we do this already in labs. Hell man you can order custom DNA online and have it shipped to your door
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD5uNAMbDaQ
>>
>>144367540
KJV was written by the same Satanists who wrote Shakespeare and the English Language.
>>
>>144358752
OMFG, it's almost like the most stable way to build a tall structure that won't decay in 100 years without steel beams is to make a pile of rocks...
>>
>>144367525
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

For being another human being that understands a pyramid was the only logical way to build a tall structure in ancient times. Especially without cranes. How else to get to the top of its vertical slope?
>>
>>144367775
ya but you cant over look the fact that one the pyramids measurements adds up to the speed of light.
>>
>>144367889
I can overlook that. And I will.
>>
>>144367341
I'll look into the thunderbolts project. To me the structure of the universe is a function of gravity. But if anyone can fully explain what gravity is I'd be most grateful. We simply pretend to understand the force of gravity
>>
>>144367889
this could literally be used as an example under the definition of coincidence in the oxford english dictionary you fucking autist
>>
>>144367749
baka, you not only forfeit the power of the living God you forfeit eternal life. I hope for your sake that what you say you say out of ignorance, if not then you are without a shadow of a doubt doomed.

Time to grow up and start acting like a man and serve God, not yourself
>>
File: 1489074735561.png (144 KB, 800x800)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>144368059
k
>>
>>144368006

Those are actually fun videos.

Gravity is the curvature of space.
>>
>>144367700
I did misunderstand your point. I was thinking in terms of we fight and kill because of scarcity. I struggle with whether we could be bio robots and whether we're really designed. I try to go with the evidence and it seems like we evolved over the past 500 million years. I'm aware of the problems but I need more evidence for a designer. This thread is making my thoughts only more scattered however
>>
>>144368153
you can honestly take any structure, calculate the sum of its measurements and then apply them to anything that is the same number and go omg habbening!!11! GONSPIRACY HABBEN

actually kill yourself brainlet
>>
>>144367889
>the ancient Egyptians invented the metric system
#woke
>>
>>144358752
the survivors,true history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kT924EpkHc
>>
>>144358752
what do you wanna know?
>>
>>144358752
build a pyramid
also, kys
>>
>>144368352
Could we not have been initially seeded and then grown for 500 million years? What difference does it make really and yes I dont have evidence right now so its just a theory.
>>
>>144366610
I've listened to that one. I like his lecture series on Albert Pike a lot.
>>
>>144368208
I'm convinced I will die not fully understanding what the hell space-time is. Let's not pretend this is a simple concept. The fabric of space? The structure of empty space? Mass curves space, which then throws out a force that causes other bodies to move. Andromeda and the milky way are 2 million light years apart yet their gravity affects one another. Black holes, quantum mechanics. It's all too strange
>>
>>144368760
So what do the symbols mean then
>>
Manly Hall.
>>
>>144368597
We could have been seeded. No doubt. DNA is a crazy idea that seems unfathomable to have generated on its own. But this is out of my field so I don't pretend to know
>>
>>144368819
which symbols? Have you listened to it?
>>
>>144368873
True enough, im just trying to gain clearer insight into what we are doing here, and if we are bio-robots turning this earth into a silicon and concrete place then maybe we are here to terraform this planet into something livable by aliens? Who knows?
>>
>>144368930
Any of em pick one and tell me and I have not
>>
>>144358752
God is a direct link to miracles, Satan is an unnecessary long path to miracles. The job of Satan is to distract you from your power, by filling your life with unintelligible mysteries. If you are not careful, he can distract you for eternity. To learn the secrets and truth, simply turn off all external stimulation and start writing, and keep writing with all your free time. They will come to you, or more specifically you will create them.
>>
There is an infinite number of ways to make sense of infinite amount of information and knowledge the harder you try to be open and mindful the more lost you become. Take whatever you think is cool and build your life and philosophy around having a good time. Fuck pyramids.
>>
File: 1506922511617.jpg (126 KB, 759x903)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>144358752
>CE
>BCE
delete
>>
>>144369122
the lecture isn't really just a list of symbols and what they're supposed to mean. I'm assuming you haven't listened to it? It's more about people using forms to illustrate ideas than specific examples. Here are some of the other videos of Manly P. Hall lecturing on Albert Pike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EyQQrcxSyQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RDG4Qx3qXQ&t=2s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erqc26SA72M
>>
>>144358752
Forgot one
>nb4 blanket ass
I'm not a blanket ass.
>>
>>144358752
Wow, its almost like that shape is the easiest for stacking rocks upwards.
>>
File: 1479632187267.png (1.24 MB, 724x1024)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>144358752
>meditation (void)
>astral projection
>plant teachers (golden caps/ ayahuasca)
>>
File: newgrange.jpg (230 KB, 760x432)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>144358752
>>144358752
The Kolbrin explains a chronological list of lawgivers from "The creation" til jesus, then just read Kant and Neitzche

>hol'up
your missing the oldest pyramid (and oldest roofed building in the world), located in Ireland of all places, pic related
>>
File: Electric-gravity.jpg (67 KB, 425x275)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>144368006
The most sane explanation for gravity I've seen comes from Wallace Thornhill. It's a complicated thing to explain, but the idea is simple. I'm not sure how much you're used to the idea of relativity, but to consider Wallace's theory, you'll have to throw General/Special Relativity out of the window and some elements of quantum mechanics (but not all of it).

In short: protons, although they contain the same amount of charge as an electron, they're almost 1800 times their size. Wallace theorizes there must be internal structure for both proton and electron, but the electron structure isn't easily altered in an electric field as much as a proton is affected.

By affected, I mean the internal structure of the proton is so spacious it can be stretched or compressed in an electromagnetic field. This is observed in particle colliders, as they have to increase magnetic field strength to increase the proton's speed. Mainstream scientist believe the faster the proton is traveling the more mass it's acquiring due to relativity. Wallace believes something different: the proton is simply storing that kinetic energy by being physically deformed.

Anyway, when a large body in space becomes charged, the electrons this body received get scattered on its surface because it has a larger area (they want to get away from each other as much as they can, like poles repel). This creates a negative polarization on the surface, with the core being mostly positive (thus the interior being repulsed by itself creating hollow planets. You can clearly see the stretching on Earth's crust on the Atlantic sea).

Thus anything on the surface gets synced with the electrons of the planet. To defeat gravity, we have get these electrons to get out of phase by 180 degrees, so when they're up, ours are down, creating repulsion. It's hard to explain, here are some resources:

>http://www.holoscience.com/wp/electric-gravity-in-an-electric-universe/

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWiBxWieQU
>>
>>144358752
Study geology
>>
>>144367331
Because its more impressive and easier than building down.
>>
>>144369122
>>144369518
sorry just saw you said you didn't
>>
>>144358752
learn as much as you can about how ancient niggers stacked rocks, to start
>>
>>144366794
>So here we are again, trying not to destroy ourselves once again
You seem to be implying that the entire human race is a "we" i.e. undifferentiated
Of course in a biological sense that may be true that we are of one species as we can bred together, but in another sense there seems to be opposing forces at work, different stages of consciousness etc. So I don't know how fair it is to lump all of humanity together
>>
>>144358752
The truth is pyramids are pretty simple structures and even a two year old can make them.
>>
File: 1485232463963.jpg (134 KB, 1200x623)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>144358752
>>
>>144358752

DAS RITE WHITEBOIS, THEY WUZ ALL BUILT BY BLACK HANDS
>>
>>144358752

pyramids are basic, and stable, so they're left standing. its literally a pile of rocks, nothing architectural about that.
>>
>>144369091
Assuming they're aliens, I want to understand how they go about interstellar travel and how they account for time
>>
where are the ancient buildings of europe??
>>
>>144370579
they were a quantum tech leap forward for those reasons exactly, you autist.
>>
>>144369662
Thanks anon. That video looks interesting. I'm curious to see what this idea is
>>
>>144365179
Anno Domini - Year of our lord
>>
File: we r.jpg (99 KB, 900x400)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>144370951
see
>>144369654

and pic related

Newgrange is (conservatively) estimated to be 6500 years old (probably double if you align the "great year" with the entrance and use the pyramids of Egypt as a reference
>>
>>144358752
wow its almost like stacking stones with a decreasing radius is a really easy way to build large structures
>>
>>144371182
what about corbelled ceilings?

i also have a theory that the Portal Dolmen "Tombs" in Ireland are old Fireplaces for the nomadic people
>>
>>144358752

Start from here. The most complete and earliest of writings of the ancient world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--aPOTiF6L0 1:09:42 is of special note.
>>
lol kingdom of kush in sudans pyramid is way better than the shitty chinesse pyramid.

blacks confirmed better at making pyramids than gooks
>>
>>144361086
>>144361207
Why not just call it being aware that you are being aware of being aware.
>>
>>144358752
>he doesn't have the largest pyramid
>>
>>144358752
The earth is pyramid shaped.
>>
>>144372179
I like that. But I also meant on a physiological level. What is consciousness? How does that work?
>>
>>144372418
Yeah but is it an inverted pyramid or is it right side up
>>
>>144372446
In the most dumbed down sense it is our brain doing what it was made to do.
>>
>>144367331
Maintenance is harder underground than above. Water in the soil will fucking destroy anything you build without proper materials.
>>
>>144372602
Depends when you're in space which way is really down and which way is really up if you don't have a definite centralized point to base direction on
>>
>>144372616
the brain named itself.
>>
>>144358752
Some of these pyramids are ghetto as fuck
>>
>>144372809
And?
>>
>>144373046
its reached the point where it invents imaginary things and names them too

given enough time, hydrogen gas begins to play cricket tbf
>>
>>144373165
So what? Still don't see point either of you are trying to make. Language had to be created. It doesn't exist on it's own. And yet it is the very thing which makes this possible. And it was made possible by us having a brain.
>>
>>144372602
Flat side up
>>
>>144369662
glad to see other anons being aware of the existence of the electric universe theory
>>
>>144358752
how come its only in places relatively close to the equator?
>>
>>144358752
Start with the Gerson therapy and go from there.
>>
File: gerson.jpg (53 KB, 900x900)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Organic or die
>>
pyramids are the easiest large structure to build, and inherently the most formidable. a pyramid is essentially a pile with direction

just think about it for 5 seconds
>>
>>144376523
>pyramids are the easiest large structure to build

One of the most important questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--aPOTiF6L0 @ 49:50

Why did humans want to work with such big stones. What was the point?
>>
>>144361126
Whats the connection?
Are you just trolling or what?
>>
>>144361553
What is that dude's name?
>>
>>144376833

>"hey! that dick ramtamtamaphet got his slaves to build him a huge pyramid out of big stones!"

>"oh yeah? well we're gonna build one out of REALLY big stones!"

ancient men were just men
>>
>>144377117

Yah, like the Jewish slaves built the pyramids.
>>
Magnets

Surviving a volcano eruption they had formed ideas to manipulate their environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0qv7NPBebU
>>
>>144358752
>How do I learn the truth to the secrets of the world?
In general, always doubt the truth of anything. Always have questions and search for answers, with the humility to not attach your ego to "your" answer being correct. Question everything, while realizing just because you doubt one explanation of a thing doesn't mean your alternate explanation is right automatically. Always wonder. And savor any chance you get to experience awe at the natural* world.

As far as knowledge:
Start with retard-level physics. Pay serious attention to the real-world implications of thermodynamic laws, that you will learn as a part of retard-level physics. Add a shit ton of biology. Philosophy is good too but you have to be prepared to discard it. You should read a lot, and not just these specific topics.

And never stop reading, never stop learning real life lessons too. As they say, "the greater the area of your knowledge, the greater the circumference of your ignorance".
>>
>>144359056
this. You'll see the truth of prior civilization collapse in your past lives. You already know the truth you just don't wanna accept it.
>>
>>144358752
Well they wouldn't secrets anymore.
>>
>>144359683
Yes, that's a good goy. Listen to the media and your college professors.
>>
>>144377392
>and still got btfo by the spanish
I get that they did a lot of big things and all, but even the russians managed to beat back a highly superior invading force. They were just shit at most things in the end.
>>
>>144379590
It's easier to destroy than it is to create and Russia has winter on it's side while the Aztec had to deal with disease.
Also the people who had built teotihuacan fell from the inside before he Spanish came, the Aztec had built monuments similar to the original.
>>
>>144379921
the point is though is that they;re dead and buried, while those like the russians are still very much so around and kicking.
All those great achievements don't matter one bit if your people die out.
>>
File: vallejo_201822.jpg (279 KB, 600x600)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>144358752
start reading Miguel Serrano and his works on Esoteric Hitlerism mein freund
>>
>>144361553
>being the face of all neckbeards
his parents must be proud of him

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.