[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: rockwell.jpg (124 KB, 960x960)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>No intellectually fluent and grammatically competent discussions
>No deep critical analysis of important events, especially in relation to modern decay, racial replacement, the JQ, etc
>Off topic threads that are only meant for mindless distraction because "haha memes are funny lol xD"
>Shills running amok causing important threads to slide: Blacked.com threads, Gommunism /General/ threads, Click-Bait threads

I remember when this board was a beacon of hope for the white man. What's stopping YOU from taking it back?

ps: fuck niggers
>>
>>144360508
op is a fag
>>
>>144360580
Says the pathetic cuck.
>>
>>144360508
>board full of nazis and pop-rightists
>expecting intelligent discourse
>>
>>144360580
>>144360688
Australia and Canada posters....what an unpleasant surprise!
>>
>/pol/
>ever having coherent political discourse
>>
>>144360508
Guess you should just fuck off then
>>
File: 1507262746504.png (571 KB, 858x617)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
>>144360508
uhhh... do you even know Steve?....pfft....god
>>
>>144360508
grammar is important
>phoneposters
>spell check is a nigger
>spend 5 minutes on captcha
>little ass fucking text window without an app
>>
File: GeorgeLincolnRockwell.jpg (36 KB, 200x256)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>144360853
Search pol threads a few years ago before trump there were all types of political discourse. But since your an unhonest peasant meant to distract people from the truth of how degraded this place has become I highly doubt you will!
>>
>>144361105
If you spend 5 minutes on captcha you're clinically retarded.
>>
>>144361134
Not surprised that things have gone downhill since all the outside Trump supporters arrived.
>>
>>144360935
Look! Another cuck loser communist trying to disrupt a thread before it's even begun.
>>
>>144361134
its *dishonest you mong
>>
Place has gone to shit since the influx of the easy memes. Put Trump Hat on Feel Guy. Say something bad about Trump get 500 reply thread.
>>
>>144361451
>make a thread asking for good grammar
>fail to provide it yourself
>>
>>144361451
Unhonest is a legitimate word in the dictionary fool. Look it up.
>>
>>144360508

Agree with OP

Mods are the ones primarily at fault. Always have been
>>
>>144361641
I find it amusing that you people are this dedicated to shut my thread down.
>>
>>144361898
Nah mate, you're doing a pretty good job of that yourself.
>>
File: 1506066299390.jpg (525 KB, 1259x1600)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
>>144361134
you're the piss of reason pissing into a sea of shitpost piss anon

unfortunately the jew mods and normie phoneposters have given the best of their ability in driving this place into the ground, and I fear it is beyond recovery
>>
File: 50311782.jpg (460 KB, 1024x683)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
Don't let this thread Slide! Bump it so everyone can see it!
>>
>>144360508

You are simply growing up and realizing how retarded and pathetic all this neo-nazi shit is anon
>>
>>144362093
What other sites are there?
>>
>>144362256
Not a single argument do you give against white nationalism and racial pride. All you can do is spew out horse shit.
>>
>>
bumping because fuck the mods
>>
File: C70fHKwVUAU8-Nx.jpg (206 KB, 1200x900)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>144360508
>He still thinks there is time for talking and mental masturbation in an echo chamber.

White people are unable to assemble in this country without being assaulted by communists or murdered by beta male boomers with yellow fever. Smart people are getting prepared for whatever these damn communists are planning for on the 4th of November.
>>
File: 785785785687.png (613 KB, 1599x756)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>144362082
"It's just you shlo! Go back to sleep!"

The very fact this thread has more bumps than this one, proves my point. You cannot deny this.
>>
>>144360508
No one can have an intellectual discussion in this format
The true interaction is abscured by so many levels of self-awareness that it is impossible to differentiate an honest reply and a shitpost
Nothing served by 4chan has meaning
>>
Reddit colonized it and now it's just a bunch of faggots worshipping Trump and e-celebs
>>
>>144360508
ebola chan brought me here and seems about the same since then. some really good political threads and more funny memes and stories. too much funny stuff out there to be so serious senpai
>>
>>144360508
u mad wite boi?
>>
>>144363177
>>144363060
What do think is a solution to this then?
>>
>>144363022
Wow, you're doing better than an off-topic shitpost thread. Well done!
>>
>>144360508
then start making good threads, that goes for everyone. 4chan in general has gone to complete shit these past few years even more so than before.
>>
>>144363307
abolish all forms of wired communication
>>
File: 3382599.jpg (48 KB, 448x300)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>144363183
"Hedonism is great! Don't be so serious goy!"

Good political threads..like gommunism general and "LAS VEGAS HAPPENINGS",,,?
>>
>>144363307
day of the virtual rope
>>
>>144360508
General threads are a fucking cancer and I refuse to post in them

General threads killed /sp/ back in 2011

They are basically reddit ground zero
>>
File: 1507240612932.png (145 KB, 645x729)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>144360508
>>No intellectually fluent and grammatically competent discussions

>Says the pathetic cuck.
>>
>>144363652
When will that commence then? I haven't seen a single thread discussing it or discord chat either.
Seems like a fantasy in the mind of lazy white man to me.
>>
File: 1505784091444.jpg (160 KB, 640x960)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>144360508
>>
This, and I say this as a white male.

Women now have equal opportunities, and do you know what? They're starting to out smart boys in school, look it up.

Meanwhile, the pathetic conservative HATES this as it diddles his fragile masculinity. Men are just jealous of women, and it just shows how they get all worried over her sexual experience. It intimidates men.

Meanwhile I live a laid back life

>Be me
>Canadian white male
>my doctor is Indian
>my nurse is Jamaican
>my boss is Spanish
>my car is German
>by favourite anime is Japanese
>my president is a typical dumb white American and republican male
>my shop clerk is Turkish
>my favourite food is Thai
>my favourite genre of music is Korean (kpop)
>my favourite coffee at Starbucks is Mexican
>my favourite beer is Cambodian
>my favourite politics is Russian ((((Marxism))) Leninism)
>my favourite tobacco is Cuban
>my favourite male pornhub star is Nigerian
>my favourite female pornhub star is Norwegian
>my avocado is Congolese
>my toast (bread) is French
>my favourite economic union is Belgian (EU)
>my wife is Colombian
>her son is half Muslim
>our adopted kids are Chinese
>my favourite language Danish
>my favourite clothing is Italian
>my favourite nation is Sweden

I have a diverse life with connections

And there's (You). You, being a backward and monoculture retard who faps over Mosley, Hitler, Mussolini, Drimpf, Cesar, Powell, and Farage, because you want these daddies to deport all non white people and opress your women. You're fucking sick, and you don't know what you're missing out on. You believe in backwards fascist conservatism, and you hate Muslims, women and LGBTQHTINS+ because they're happy, in the current year, and you live with backwards conservative and right wing ideals.

I'd hate to be a conservative fascist like you.
>>
>>144363822
The fact you have that image saved on your computer says everything about you. Go away cuck.
>>
File: 1504292032008.jpg (74 KB, 800x533)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Ban Las Vegas threads and the larping detective faggots. Frog and shitposting will decrease ten fold.

Reddit/the_donald will have no other reason to be here.
>>
>>144360508
The time for debating with leftists and civic nationalists is over.
>>
>>144361655
Not in the OED ie. the English language. Unhonest is just another word only used in America because lardtards couldn't speak their ancestors tongue correctly. Come back to me when you've invented an "American" language that surpasses English.
>>
>>144361134
>whines about a lack of ''intellectually fluent and grammatically competent discussions''
>writes like a third grader and doesn't know the difference between ''your'' and ''you're''
>doesn't know how to use ''but''
>can't string together a coherent sentence, ''search /pol/ threads a few years ago'' makes zero sense and implies not looking up older threads but going back in time and searching for threads
What the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>144363945
Thanks for the copy paste idiot you've contributed in bumping the thread!
>>
File: 1507163252061.png (34 KB, 408x450)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>144363982
>Go away cuck.
>>
>>144363945
This faggot has been spamming this on every thread.
>>
bumping because that fucking BBC thread is still up
>>
>>144364152
Probably because the newfag readings are off the charts.

Baiting for (you)s this past week have never been easier
>>
>>144363945
This, and I say this as a white male.

Women now have equal opportunities, and do you know what? They're starting to out smart boys in school, look it up.

Meanwhile, the pathetic conservative HATES this as it diddles his fragile masculinity. Men are just jealous of women, and it just shows how they get all worried over her sexual experience. It intimidates men.

Meanwhile I live a laid back life

>Be me
>Canadian white male
>my doctor is Indian
>my nurse is Jamaican
>my boss is Spanish
>my car is German
>by favourite anime is Japanese
>my president is a typical dumb white American and republican male
>my shop clerk is Turkish
>my favourite food is Thai
>my favourite genre of music is Korean (kpop)
>my favourite coffee at Starbucks is Mexican
>my favourite beer is Cambodian
>my favourite politics is Russian ((((Marxism))) Leninism)
>my favourite tobacco is Cuban
>my favourite male pornhub star is Nigerian
>my favourite female pornhub star is Norwegian
>my avocado is Congolese
>my toast (bread) is French
>my favourite economic union is Belgian (EU)
>my wife is Colombian
>her son is half Muslim
>our adopted kids are Chinese
>my favourite language Danish
>my favourite clothing is Italian
>my favourite nation is Sweden

I have a diverse life with connections

And there's (You). You, being a backward and monoculture retard who faps over Mosley, Hitler, Mussolini, Drimpf, Cesar, Powell, and Farage, because you want these daddies to deport all non white people and opress your women. You're fucking sick, and you don't know what you're missing out on. You believe in backwards fascist conservatism, and you hate Muslims, women and LGBTQHTINS+ because they're happy, in the current year, and you live with backwards conservative and right wing ideals.

I'd hate to be a conservative fascist like you.
>>
>>144360508
I don't think its dying. Indeed there is a recent traffic increase after all that happened but non-dedicated posters will eventually grow bored and leave. Just wait it out. There are still quality posts and threads, although you have to ignore a lot of crap for it.
>>
>>144364043
>>writes like a third grader and doesn't know the difference between ''your'' and ''you're''

Kill, "yourself" faggot.
>>
>>144360508
Yeah, it's pretty much just shitposting and shill threads 70% of the time now, probably going to call it a day on /pol/ eventually, kinda bored of all the edgy faggots who just want to LARP and meme, it's become extremely autistic.
>>
>>144364043
Okay.
>Search on google for threads that were uploaded to pol a few years ago.

Is this sufficient for you? Picky picky
>>
This is now a Rich Indian Man thread.
>>
File: videogamebitch.gif (3.11 MB, 500x500)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB GIF
>>144360508
mods here are welfare niggers
>>
>>144360508
Thank the flux of nigger LARPers, Reddit cunts, and no m00t. Death of the board will be a blessing.
>>
File: Dying Laughing.jpg (22 KB, 340x340)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>144360508

We're an Outer Mongolian underwater basket weaving forum. We know not of this 'beacon of hope for the white man' of which you speak.
>>
>>144364560
>>
File: OP(1).jpg (56 KB, 600x673)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>144360508
4chan has always been pretty shit but the aftermath of the election made it gay.
>>
File: 3131.jpg (12 KB, 277x182)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>144364560
India should be classified as a third world country.
>>
>>144364513
>extremely autisitc
>fascist flag
>"be serious guys...come on"
>thinks pol ever had anything close to intellectual discourse
>>
Useless mods and never ending coordinated Discordfag raids. /intl/ and r/MAT have been confirmed to use Discord to spam /pol/.
>>
>>144360508
Its because halfpol moves too fast.

Try fullpol
>>
>>144364528
I don't care about your shitty sentence structure, you absolute retard. You are the one who whines about a lack of ''intellectually fluent and grammatically competent discussions.''
If you are going to whine about how other people write, at least write properly yourself. I see people like you write like absolute idiots who don't even know about ''your/you're'' but I don't say anything to them. You're the one who is making a big deal out of this.
You're an absolute faggot for giving people shit for something you are doing yourself. How the fuck can you not realize that you have the worst grammar of anyone in this thread? Point me to one post in this thread that has worse grammar and sentence structure than your posts.
>>
File: 1507320837914.webm (648 KB, 848x480)
648 KB
648 KB WEBM
>>144361134
>pol
>not /pol/
your opinion is worth shit.
I agree that the board quality has went down the toilet, especially in the last year but that's the fault of these who thought that getting Reddit involved in the "making Trump prez for teh lulz". That attracted loads of attention to 4chan, and it's all your fault.
>>
>>144364790
Yes but many men of India are RICH!
>>
>>144364824
You are not giving a single argument. Stop spreading lies, Cuck.
>>
File: Julius_Evola.png (64 KB, 220x293)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>144364824
/pol/ has great discourse until something stupid happens and then the happeningfags invade the board for a month.
>>
>>144360508
Go back to the Daily Stormer
>>
File: 20171005_182500.jpg (2.41 MB, 4032x3024)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
Look the Alabama nigger! should we let him eat where the white folks eat in Alhambra, CA???
>>
>>144360508
Born to die.
>>
>>144360508
Fuck off, kike
>>
>>144364366
This, and I say this as a white male.

Women now have equal opportunities, and do you know what? They're starting to out smart boys in school, look it up.

Meanwhile, the pathetic conservative HATES this as it diddles his fragile masculinity. Men are just jealous of women, and it just shows how they get all worried over her sexual experience. It intimidates men.

Meanwhile I live a laid back life

>Be me
>Canadian white male
>my doctor is Indian
>my nurse is Jamaican
>my boss is Spanish
>my car is German
>by favourite anime is Japanese
>my president is a typical dumb white American and republican male
>my shop clerk is Turkish
>my favourite food is Thai
>my favourite genre of music is Korean (kpop)
>my favourite coffee at Starbucks is Mexican
>my favourite beer is Cambodian
>my favourite politics is Russian ((((Marxism))) Leninism)
>my favourite tobacco is Cuban
>my favourite male pornhub star is Nigerian
>my favourite female pornhub star is Norwegian
>my avocado is Congolese
>my toast (bread) is French
>my favourite economic union is Belgian (EU)
>my wife is Colombian
>her son is half Muslim
>our adopted kids are Chinese
>my favourite language Danish
>my favourite clothing is Italian
>my favourite nation is Sweden

I have a diverse life with connections

And there's (You). You, being a backward and monoculture retard who faps over Mosley, Hitler, Mussolini, Drimpf, Cesar, Powell, and Farage, because you want these daddies to deport all non white people and opress your women. You're fucking sick, and you don't know what you're missing out on. You believe in backwards fascist conservatism, and you hate Muslims, women and LGBTQHTINS+ because they're happy, in the current year, and you live with backwards conservative and right wing ideals.

I'd hate to be a conservative fascist like you
>>
bump
>>
>>144364921

>>144360580
>>
File: 1507246097360.jpg (103 KB, 610x458)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>144360508
>BLACKED.com threads
Check on /cow/, those are about to end forever.
>>
File: 27rich16.jpg (40 KB, 450x524)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>
>>144365123

>anon is a kike for wanting to the board to actually be what it was intended for: political discussion

bump
>>
>>144360508
I think a lot of kids have come to this board just to be edgy. I started frequenting here about a year ago, but I was constantly browsing dailystormer long before. I wish I could have seen /pol/ before it dropped in quality.
>>
>>144365306
It's very weird. Are they bots?
>>
>>144365260
Tell me more. Does /cow/ know who's behind the BLACKED threads?
>>
File: 19stagflation1.jpg (76 KB, 670x974)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>
>>144364985
So are whites, what's your point?
>>
>>144365042

I don't see any white folks.
>>
File: cf71731d.jpg (13 KB, 555x313)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it
>>
>>144365365
No, OP wants to make this place a dull discussion for heiling hitler.
Attacking memes.
Get out faggot. Nazi's suck the fun out of everything.
>>
>>144365197
Coherent sentence structure, nothing misspelled.
>>144361134
>can't write ''/pol/'' properly
>nonsensical sentence structure implying time travel
>wrong use of ''but''
>''unhonest'' is a mad up word
>''your'' used instead of ''you are''
>''distract people from the truth of how degraded this place has become I highly doubt you will!''
Try again.

This is the faggot who is whining about ''no intellectually fluent and grammatically competent discussions.''
>>
>>144365415
Yes, but it's best you look for yourself on 8ch
>>
r/the_ptg is basically a roach nest for redditors and is the reason /pol/ has been so shitty lately. It attracts them like moths to a light.
>>
>>144362097
I like these vintage pics
>>
>>144365492
Indians are white
>>
>>144365642
I looked but found nothing about BLACKED spam? Who was it?
>>144365694
Fuck off TRS. Go make a Tulsi 2020 general if you want your own "quality" thread.
>>
>>144365618
Whatever, Cuck.
>>
>>144365001
>Cuck

First of all, that shouldn't be capitalised. Second of all, you are a post-election noob pretending to be an oldfag. Thirdly, you post with a meme flag which someone who hates nupol would never do.
>>
>>144365914
EurasianTiger
>>
>>144365930
Babby just found out about the word cuck, awww, hes using it every post, so cute!
>>
>>144366048
>Hapas
Every fucking time.
>>
File: 1453000251022.png (65 KB, 386x290)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>144365306
What's there to discuss?
Everything has and will continue to be discussed into the ground.
There's discussions about libertarianism
There's discussions about National Socialism
Hell, you even get communism discussions here.
You -have- it and you can search for it, it's in the generals and the reason why the generals exist is for the sole purpose of keeping the board clean and not having to flood multiple threads of the same discussions.
"/pol/ doesn't have good discussions" says the
individual who has low patience to lurk the board for more than thirty minutes and giving up.
OP is an actual faggot who's just shitposting at this point and being humiliated for his grammar skills.
Anyone who blames Reddit and phoneposters are retarded and can only blame themselves for not trying to spark the discussion and would rather piss in the pot that's already being stirred and boiling.
>>
>>144365930
Nice random capitalization, unintelligent incoherent faggot. Maybe you should go back to school and learn to write properly before you mouth off about how other people write, faggot.
>>
>>144365914
TRSodomites and ptg redditors are basically the same, they are both just edgy liberals looking for a hobby to make themselves feel good.
>>
>>144360508
You need to go to the other chan if you want serious talk. This here is shitpost chan.
>>
File: 1496848125699.png (432 KB, 403x672)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>144360580
>>144360688
>>
>>144360508
It's been really shit lately. More so than usual. I think shitting up the board permanently and making it less focused or fun is the new tactic to destroy it.
>>
>>144366368
The other chan is a pedophile and liberal haven. The cripplefaggotchan is the exact reason why /pol/ is so shit. The rejects from /leftypol/ raid /pol/ every single day. They are the ones who post all the BBC, communist and retarded shill threads.
>>
File: 1502189577385m.jpg (128 KB, 928x1024)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
theres a lot of r/the_dildo cultists, no wonder this board sucks
>>
>>144360508
Most of the real posters moved to new sites, the 2016 election beat the shit out of this place.
>>
>>144366368
I would go there but they banned me for being a glow in the dark cia nigger
>>
>>144366340
ptg fags atually formed organically from board culture. TRSniggers and Stormcuck natsoc purists are just shills trying to force their way back onto the board after they left during /pol/ harbor.
>>
File: 1502191083398.jpg (72 KB, 496x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>144366609
full pol is filled to the brim with r/the_dildo refugees since ANY criticism of trump gets you banned

noticed hows theres hardly any natsoc threads there? just trump dick sucking and cringe tier conspiracy theories
>>
>>144366368
you mean ebaumsworld? yeah thats the place to be.
>>
>>144366838
>>>/stormfront/ it is then. Oh wait, stormniggers got their own forum taken down after Charlottesville and now they're trying to drag /pol/ into this.
>>
File: 9c8.jpg (28 KB, 499x499)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>everyones the problem why /pol/ is so shit
i love it
>>
File: 1502189678241.jpg (159 KB, 1024x1020)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>144366761
yeah, right you reddit cocksucker
>>
>>144366845
Hey 8 chaim doxxed anyone for antifa lately ?
>>
File: 1502201902167.png (847 KB, 683x913)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
>>144366940
you are trapped here with us, dont forget that, reddit trash will never rule here
>>
>>144366940
Stromfront was not a real site. It was just some CIA nigger thing. Not a single Stormfront poster has been talking about Stormfront and how it got shot down. The entire Stormfront userbase vanished along with the site.
>>
>>144366675
"The real posters"
Then you should go join them.
>>
>>144367108
havent you heard of the stormfront conference?
>>
>>144367116
and lose a hold point? no thanks.
besides its a mildly entertaining shitposting playground here its always fun.
>>
File: 1504771271727.jpg (68 KB, 780x438)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
since /pol/ still thinks trump is a 4d chess wizard there is no hope for this site
>>
>>144360508
i just find it hard to be passionate about "White pride" when i'm so mixed breed myself
i'm 1/4 scottish, 1/4 southern french (i specify southern because it gives me darker hair and skin tone), 1/4 métis, and 1/4 ashkenazi/polish
no one i know is pure bred. we're all muts. what the fuck am i fighting for even though i'm considered white i don't feel like i am. because i'm not.
the sad thing is i am the future and white people are doomed. sorry guys.
i think racemixing can be good though. the best parts of all races will come together to make a super race.
>>
>>144365415
(((Mindgeek)))
They're behind every porn thread here. They have an army of shills.
>>
>>144363307
Remove flags and start calling people out for say the same unoriginal shit. ie, cuck, shill, jewz, yadda yadda
>>
>>144367311
I haven't heard of anything because not a single Stormfront poster has come on /pol/ and spoken about Stormfront. For years the JIDF shills were pushing the narrative that all the muh racism on 4chan comes from Stormfront, that they are invading 4chan and trying to make us racist. That turned out to be a complete lie as there hasn't been a single Stormfront poster here to talk about their site getting shut down. Meanwhile we get plenty of TRS and Daily Stormer posters.
>>
>>144364007
Oh becauae that ever happens on here. There is litterly no debate on here and that's the problem.
>>
>>144366218
Yeah there's discussion on all types of topics. There's a lot of trolls and memes too, but that's the point of 4chan. Sometimes it gets spammy on the site, and other times it's more quiet.

People who think it's sjws/trolls usually get btfo easy, and libtards think it's a fascist board bc of fake news when in reality there's all types on here.
>>
File: 1484620583103.jpg (646 KB, 1791x1815)
646 KB
646 KB JPG
>>144360508
More and more people are coming here.
Take advantage of it.
>>
File: 234324234323.png (22 KB, 686x603)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>144366994
>>144367086
Wow Fluffy, you sure BTFO me.
>>144367108
You might be onto something. The Daily Stormer has a much larger and supportive userbase so they must be legitimate.
>>
>>144367694
damn right
>>
>>144360508

This board is dying because Trump is a failure.

JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU.
>>
>>144367590
because they are old people in fact and they have no need to shit up the board like your typical MAGApeed
>>
>>144367808
>still thinks its just trump vs hillary
>>
>>144367840
Because you obnoxious divide and conquer spam totally helps increase the quality of discussion. Purists like you are absolute cancer and I almost think /leftypol/ is behind it.
>>
File: 1502017691123.jpg (214 KB, 500x749)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>144367744
i know
>>
It's because newfags treat 4chan like skype chat
>>
>>144367840
Which makes you wonder (((who))) was pushing the narrative of ''go back to Stormfront'' and ''Stormfront is invading 4chan to make us racist?''
To me it looks like (((someone))) was using shaming tactics to associate racism to a site that they may or may not own, then when that didn't work and people got more and more racist, they pulled the plug on Stormfront.
>>
File: 1502189609797m.jpg (65 KB, 1024x683)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>144367932
divide and conquer? stupid trumpflake loser, go back to r/the_dildo if you want to experience based trumpfag fraternity
>>
>>144360508
>>144360508

jfc no enemies on the right, but some of you LARP-obsessives are thick-skulled - and you are a perfect example

learn 2 longgame
learn 2 pr
learn 2 fucking use whatever it is you are carrying in your cranium

This board is still, by far, an amazing platform for nationalism. Why?

- the discussion is truly free - everyone who has spent any amount of time knows that the 98% of the discussion forums online are heavily moderated. People love talking about "echochambers" these days, but don't like talking about the effect of moderation.

- This allows posters to present a nationalist perspective without being removed as "racist/sexist/'ist' of the day" for posting hatefacts


The lowbrow level of conversation keeps it very casual - and fast moving. It also generates a healthy amount of forum specific humor.

In short, it keeps it fun.

So, people have fun.
And people get constantly exposed to "hatefacts".
That is literally all that matters.

I have bad news for you. I used to be like you. but your clamoring for what is , in reality going to be a mediocre, pseudo-intellectual "AKSHUALLY" level of discourse is just another sign of your

OBSSESSION
ABOUT
FORM
OVER
SUBSTANCE.


kinda like those pictures of someone who didn't succeed politically at all.

Meanwhile, there is ample record of people changing their opinions due to /pol/ exposure.

P.S. if an interracial porn pic or any other pic triggers you so much, you should probably get off the internet
>>
>>144360508

>/pol/ has ever been a place on intellectual discussion.
>>
>>144368050
>everything except r/the_donald is a deep state conspiracy
honestly, eat a dick
>>
>>144360508
you fags have fuck all to offer really, it's all just muh mantra tier garbage and boring rants about jews.
perhaps you should fuck off elsewhere ? or kys, that's a pretty viable option also.
>>
>>144367456

flags are what fucked up the board tbqh senpai

it could have recovered from the other shit, but its shitposting /int/ now, which was supposed to be /bant/ but now thats a shitty s4s ripoff
>>
>>144364790
it is
>>
>>144368104
>>144368226
>>144368140
>>
>>144360508
What do you expect? Racists are not smart people.
>>
>>144368305
Really? I had no idea.
>>
>>144368379
>>
>>144368379
What's with the rebel flag then?
>>
>>144368399
>>
>>144368379
Nazi geniuses pioneered the high-tech fields of eugenics and phrenology. Try again kiddo.
>>
>>144367932
/leftypol/ is doing it, but the MAGApeed faggots are ruining the board too, and they are giving right wingers a really bad reputation by being smelly degenerates with neckbeards.
The way you can tell which ones are /leftypol/ shills and which are just normal people is how they do it. Look at the (((Polish))) faggot and what angle he is trying to spin. He is trying to shame you by posting pictures of ugly guys with MAGA hats. All he does is try to shame you, and the moment you tell him to fuck off he doubles down on the shaming tactics. These people misuse words like ''snowflake'' and the moment you disagree with anything you say, it's because you're a DRUMPFFFF supporter who is from reddit, and you're fat etc. Basically it's 100% shaming tactics.

When normal people lash out against the_Donald faggots, they just insult the faggots. I am not trying to shame people or say that if you disagree with me you must be a fat reddit DRUMPFFF supporter. I just don't like fat people, nu-males and blind supporters of any politician.
If someone is doing nothing but trying to shame you, they are from /leftypol/.
>>
>>144360508
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand comped sushi memes. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical casino management most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Paddock's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike comped sushi memes truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Paddock's existencial catchphrase "I don't carry my own machine guns," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated taco bell employees scratching their heads in confusion as Stephen's gunfire unfolds itself on their concert pavilion. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a $100 sushi tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the filipina ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 50 gold card points of my own (preferably lower)...
>>
>>144360508
I used to make medium effort posts pretty consistently, but I never, ever got anything close to that level back in response. So I stopped. I reply in kind when I do see it, but that's not often.
>>
>>144365618
>Unhonest is a mad up word
made*
>>
>>144368524
honestly it should have been used to are advantage but their was just to many of em, did an ok job though, its not over yet.
>>
>>144360508
this boards is 100% shit-posting and 100% satire. Nothing on here is serious. This is an anonymous anime image board.
>>
>>144368853
*chuckles*
>>
File: peepeemaga.jpg (215 KB, 657x875)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>144368524
>it's 100% shaming tactics
ohhh poor trumpflakes! have another based MAGApeed!

reality is Kekistanis and ugly trumpfags are bad optics, people like me shame them out of existence so the aesthetics of the right wing improve

I'm proud to be the OP of many many Kekistani cringe threads which purged the kekistani cancer (made by sargon) from this board and branded it forever a mark of cringe

you should thank me, instead the little russian colony tries to call me a kike for some reason, sad!
>>
File: ikiclipart-2.png (43 KB, 500x500)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>144360508
> this board in not the NatSoc echo chamber it has never actually been
> REEEEEE RUINING __MY__ BOARD

>>No intellectually fluent and grammatically competent discussions
> ps: fuck niggers
> cuck

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Your ideology is built upon ridiculously strong generalization, appeals to emotion and the idea that the disappearance of one particular group of people will make this world paradise. Sounds familiar? It fucking should.
>>
>>144360508
>/pol/
>beacon of hope
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Breathes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This place is and has always been a shitty containment board for people who outgrew /b/ and retards from SF.
>>
>>144369140
>>
>>144368952
Case in point.
The second you call these faggots out, they double down on shaming tactics. Everything about you leftists is shaming tactics. Every fucking thing. An entire ideology based around shaming.
At no point I even implied that I support Trump and your complete lack of understanding what a ''snowflake'' even is isn't helping your shilling. The reddit spacing isn't helping your shilling. Do you retarded faggots honestly believe no one sees trough your shit? At this point the only reason people on /pol/ support Trump is just to piss off you /leftypol/ rejects.
>>
>>144369140
oh oh! the enlightened centrist got us, bros! his gay fence sitting really BTFO us eternaly!

just do nothing, that way, you can't be called an extremist, amirite?!
>>
>>144369234
>>
File: 1405805883818.jpg (190 KB, 727x692)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>144360508
I hear you OP.
I started coming to /pol/ during the Romney/Obama election and was here fully after Newtown.

/pol/ has turned to shit.
I miss the Nazis and Libertarians.

Now it's a bunch of normalfaggot CivNats and Rick & Morty fans.
>>
>>144369469
read my name, faggot
>>
File: 1493134521082.jpg (44 KB, 700x478)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>144369288
>shilling
*yawn* in the good old days we called shills just JIDF, with the advent of Based Trumpistanis it's sudenly CTR or Shareblue - really makes you think!

And yes trumpflakes are total snowflake idiots - just call out trump and they get a hissy fit without any real rebutal.

>about you leftists
>you /leftypol/
I'm a nationalist, but that doesn't matter, I hate kosher dildo trump civ nat shit that pollutes this board and frankly you can do didly dick to stop me
>>
>>144360822
I can't vouch for Leafs, but in regards to Australian posters, they had been subjected to a social experiment on this board a few years back. The objective was to manufacture a false consensus which characterized Australian posters to be so moronic that they would be alienated against regardless of the content they posted. The experiment was initally a success, but in time the stigma died down and Aussies were able to have discussions on this board without being instantly disregarded.
>>
>>144369600
>trumpflakes are total snowflake idiots - just call out trump and they get a hissy fit without any real rebutal.
What the fuck do you think ''snowflake'' means, you absolute retard?
>>
>>144360508
Keep your meta hard on faggot. We are still here, just getting harder to detect through the shilling.
>>
File: rockwell_portrait1.jpg (66 KB, 288x355)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>144360508
OP obviously never read Rockwell. Allow me to elucidate if I may.

Who is it who challenges the system, in any given age? Is it the doctors, the artists, the scholars, the lawyers, the actors, the academics?

No. Those people have something to lose. Those people do not oppose the current regime, they embody it. They defend it. They passionately apologize for it, if they even notice it. This is because they have something to lose if they denounce it.

So, who is it? It is the freaks. The losers. The outcasts. The loners. The wannabees the never-weres, the broken hearts, the bastards. The nerds. The geeks. The escapists. The dweebs. THAT is the heart of the revolution. The people who have nothing to lose. The people who don't fear death. The people who hate, who fear, who loathe, who despise, but all of whom share one thing in common: They hate the system.

You complain and bitch that these people, these outcasts, act like what they are. My question to you is, what the FUCK are you doing to fix it? Are you organizing them? Are you disciplining them? Are you making them into what they ought to me?
No! You snivel behind a picture of GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL, a man who did precisely what I describe, as you BITCH like just another whiny, cringeworthy JEW about how the world isn't GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.

I say enough. You be fucking silent. We'll get our Rockwell, and when we do, you will fucking KNEEL before him with the rest of us, and you'll remember my words right now, and you might feel an ounce of shame for being such a disgraceful hypocrite.

But I doubt it. I doubt you can feel anything at all. You're such a husk you don't even know who Rockwell is. You use his image in vain, you fucking faggot. How dare you speak?
>>
>>144369535
I think libertarians are shit too.
But they were at least respectable shit.

Libertarians just suffer from "Gee I wouldn't use force to get what I want, Therefor no one else would!"

Does anyone have that flowchart of questions on what political philosophy you believe?
>>
>>144369288
Even if they are shills, they are good because they shame and purge the Reddit neckbeards, who literally no one likes.
>>
>>144369994
I needed that anon. Not OP. But I have been thinking of organizing. Just have been on the fence about it. This is some inspiration to add to the bank.
>>
File: 1494683441743.jpg (1.06 MB, 1536x2048)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>144369688
it doesnt matter ;)
>>
>>144360688
>not getting comped
This.
>>
>>144369294
Never said I was a centrist, but Nazism is retarded. What have you accomplished so far? Killed a fuckton of innocent Jews, let the scheming Jews get away, made their Jew cards stronger than ever before, equated antisemitism and criticism of international banking in the eyes of the average Joe. Congratulations.
I'm a civic nationalist, you can call me a cuck now.

>>144369283
Uhh, so? Did the persecution of Jews take place? Yes. Were they put in camps? Yes. Did many die? At least 587 thousand. Was it 6 million? Doesn't matter.
>>
>>144370060
We can do that on our own, without retarded leftists raiding /pol/ and calling everyone a ''snowflake'' without having a clue what that even means.
We were purging the reddit faggots just fine before these losers showed up, and now these faggots are calling EVERYONE a reddit Trump fanboy. Everyone gets called that, they spam every single thread with Kekistany faggots and call everyone one of them.
>>
>>144370213
This.
HEIL BASED RUSSIA!
>>
>>144370213
>Dosen't matter.
Wasn't enough**
>>
>>144370060
thank you based burger, at least you understand my burden
>>
>>144360508
Blame the idiots who thought it was a good idea ton"redpill" normies, attracting redditors, e-celebs and social media proles
>>
File: mussolini2.jpg (90 KB, 460x635)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>144370177
Do it. Find a small group of friends, start with people close to you who might be taught the truth. I did it. They're good lads. But remember, whatever you do, don't be like OP. Don't be a little bitch who makes fun of people for their looks. Their looks! What matters is the soul of a man, whether or not he is willing to fight.

The men who stay with you, no matter how goofy or nerdy or cringey they might be at parties, are worth their weight in gold. This is something most leaders never understand. Joseph Goebbels was a cringelord himself. Look what he made himself into.

You can be a hero Anon. You can be one of us. You can stand tall, but never forget the people who helped you get there. Those goofballs, standing and trying to look tough when they're flabby and weak. You run them for years, you teach them how to lift, you raise them up. THOSE are your brothers. They are your brothers in NATIONAL SOCIALISM. We are all brothers. Never forget those bastards.
>>
>>144360508
>intellectually fluent

Here's how I know you're just a 16 year old kid with a thesaurus.

Tip - don't try to sound smart when you're not. It's obvious as shit.
>>
Everything seems to have gone to shit after Charlottesville. The aut-right tore itself apart over "muh optics" and is pretty much dead now, leaving only the Redditors and civic nationalists left.
>>
>>144370779
It hasn't, really. Spencer is laying low and trying to be subtle because he's working on something. The TRS guys' audience has almost tripled. The movement hasn't slowed at all, it's accelerating.

Never confuse the calm before the storm with a sunny day. Hint: They're waiting for the 4th.
>>
File: 1449677028473.gif (349 KB, 275x210)
349 KB
349 KB GIF
>>144360508
kek, a beacon of hope he says, more like bacon.
>>
>>144370779
>Charlottesville
Newfag detected. This place has gone downhill since the Casey Anthony trial and became intolerable once the Zimmerman trial gained media coverage. This place has turned into a reddit memeground.
>>
>>144360508
we cant keep talking about the JQ all the time,i like burgers but i dont want to eat one for every meal and brush my teeth with one i am not american.
>>
>>144360508
fucking stormfag gtfo
>>
>>144366940
Dear stupid nigger fuck. We are /pol/ while you are cringe tier autist that we tolerate.
>>
>>144370188
Fact: That man is both braver, and better, than you are.

You know why? Because you have a picture of him fighting for what he believes in. You disgust me. You call yourself a Pole?

What would Sobieski say if he could see you right now? You think you're a big man because you can make fun of ugly people on the internet? He was an ugly man. But unlike you, he got on his horse and fought 500,000 Turks to save Europe.

All you can do is criticize because you have the luxury of being a ringside heckler. Shame on you. SHAME. You disgrace to Mother Poland, to your homeland. Seriously reconsider your life you rat bastard. Go find a Right Wing group and join it, and don't post again until you have.
>>
>>144370926
To do what? March with tiki torches again? This alt-right nonsense is just a giant waste of time, none of the "leaders" even have any plans to gain power or implement their policies. It's just a big LARP fest.
>>
>>144371143
I'm a sormfag, but don't speak like /pol/ is a collective
. You sound like a newfag
>>
>>144368127
Great argument brah
>>
>>144371251
go suck a dick, friend
>>
>>144369627
The experiment was carried out using two groups of posters. One utilized a Australian vpn and make a very moronic posts in a thread, then the second group would then reply to the post with a insult. The Australian vpn would then get into an argument acting belligerent towards the person from the second group and ends up being ridiculed. That was the basic sequential order of the experiment and was carried out over and over again until the negative response became organic.
>>
>>144363996
This desu
>>
File: 12.jpg (145 KB, 768x612)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>144371731
Go learn how to argue, you pathetic wastrel. You've handed me an easy victory, which is embarrassing. I thought the shitposters on /pol/ were supposed to be good, but so far you've only made it easier for me to do your job.

So either you're a Nazi pretending to be a weak, pathetic faggot to make my job easier, or you're just so inept that you're losing to the people you're trying to make fun of.

So which are you, a Nazi, or a total loser? You can choose. It makes no difference to me.
>>
File: shill tactics.png (211 KB, 1834x1366)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>144369994

Exactly, OP is a divide & conquer shill and a very obvious one at that. Notice that forced ps in his post too, lol.

>>144371731
>>144370188
>>144369600
>>144368104
>>144368223

t. /leftypol/ banker bootlicker. Your tactics are stale.
>>
>>144360508
>t. newfag
you also seem to not know that this board is being shilled constantly, and was even before Troomp
>>
>>144371761
I'll be on for the next hour to ask questions or elaborate more if necessary.
>>
>>144360508
Dude, you are trying to draw a line in sand at the beach, it's just gong to wash away.

We have plenty of deep intellectual discussions, we just don't make entire paragraphs about that shit, and we try to use language that is easy enough for even CIA/shareblue shills to understand.

If you want enforced and tightly regimented paragraph long posts of philosophical and political discussions, go to 8ch...

If you want to fight shills, this is the place.
>>
>>144372173
It's best not to perform such experiments. Divide and conquer tactics here are easy enough to execute without people running experiments on them.

That said if you had any significant findings you should post them. I'd be very interested to hear in the results. How long did the stigma last in terms of posts? Were actual Australian posters struggling during that time?

Why Australia? Was it simply easier than Canada?
>>
>>144366609
underatted
>>
>>144369994
>>
File: 1501182483362.jpg (108 KB, 381x750)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>144372984
Thank you for capping that. Saved.
>>
>>144360508
Fuck off alarmist. You are the nu-fag cancer.
>>
mods are jews that allow it to be shilled by paid jewish posters

what would you expect from that?
>>
File: 1489890064155.jpg (607 KB, 2064x2463)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>144360508
reddit has flooded the board because of this happening we have people whom dont post here only when a real happening HAPPENS like the vegas thing even then it was already fucking dog shit before now its just extremely EXTREME DOG SHIT.
>>
>>144369994
Holy fucking shit, BTFO
>>
>>144365042
>Alhambra, CA
you must be a fucking asian. I was the only white guy there along with some spics that even live there.
>>
>>144360508
Just break time foolio.
We start fires and enjoy watching the burn.
Soon enough the crazies who don't give a fuck will come out of the woodwork again, when its time to start more fires.
Until then, FUCK OFF.
>>
>>144360645
>Doesn't even get one of the oldest memes on the web.
Kill yourself.
The OP is ALWAYS a fag.
>>
>>144366609
>>144372726
Factual statement. Little do they know that they create ten angry people for every one they demoralize--if that. Has anyone seen this shilling and NOT realized that it's an attempt to piss them off?

As usual Leftists project their own failures on to the Right.
>>
File: leftypol-vs-pols-low-iqs.png (715 KB, 1239x1488)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
The board died the moment it started promoting LARPs engineered by /leftypol/ on 8ch. Pic related from a /leftypol/ chat server (one of many they've done) shows that the hate against T_D users isn't entirely misplaced, though I'm sure we get a few gullible /x/ idiots as well.
>>
They posted a black image with dots on it a day or two ago, and the fucking dumb cunts here sperged out over it for hours.
>>
>>144374599
>>144374508
The only thing I can feel here is cringe for leftypol.
>>
>>144360508
Yeah we know. Ever since Trump won the election this place has just had a huge influx of fucking retards.
>>
>>144374689
>>
File: IMG_2589.jpg (41 KB, 620x640)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>14436050GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAAAAAG GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Another thing is that there's no fucking need to have to enter a CAPTCHA for every fucking post unless you pay gookmoot. What is that bullshit? I can't think of any other chan or forum that does that.
>>
File: 1506846134442.jpg (93 KB, 640x1136)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>144374689
/thread
>>
>>144374664
I don't understand why this board doesn't learn, though, even after countless raids against /leftypol/. I look through 200-comment LARPer threads and see not a single mention of the fact that /leftypol/ pulls this shit regularly.
>>
File: 1505624435066.jpg (368 KB, 1200x1195)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
This is /pol/ now

just a bunch of smelly losers worshipping a stale meme
>>
File: 1492332030282.jpg (257 KB, 692x919)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
why is /pol/ shit? let me think for a second

maybe it's because you welcome MAGApeeds with open arms?
>>
File: polvsreddit.jpg (359 KB, 837x471)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>144360508
I would also like to add; The level of intelligence of the discussions on here are crafted in 4chan cultural terms. Just because you don't understand the history behind the terms being used, doesn't mean there's no intelligence present. In fact it means you're either new here, and your sin is forgivable, or you're a lefty and don't belong here sweetie. You won't keep getting away with it.
>>
>>144363996
This. The conspiracy LARP threads are cancer.
>>
>>144360508
I'm not even a white, how come this is my fault??
>>
>>144375073
it's implied, and arguing against the shills calling you the shill, is tiring and pointless. anyone thats been here awhile knows what the core beliefs of /pol is
>>
>>144360508
we need happenings.
>/pol/
isn't united anymore
>muh paganism
>muh christianity
>muh jews
>muh nazi larpers
>muh lolbertarians
>muh kekistani centrism
>muh cucks
>muh niggers
>muh reddit
>muh libs
Like, stop.
/pol/ is so divided on everything, not that we haven't been divided, but we've always had a common and clear enemy. Yet now we see each other as the enemy, as a real enemy.
We need to purge these people
>ironic libertarians
>unironic Nazis
>Vargtards
>redditors
>shills from leftypol
>ironic fascists
anyone who says the following
>nigga
>senpai
>baka
>desu
>fpbp
>kys
We need to eradicate memeposters
>but muh ebin pepes

mlpol needs to come back
>>
File: pepediversity.png (561 KB, 704x493)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>144375694
only one thing wrong here
>Unironic nazis
>Pepe memes
Pepe = ironic nazi
>>
>>144363945

Fuck off FAG
>>
I wouldn't have a problem with the alt-right-nostril marches/rallies if they were dependable smackdowns of Antifa, but they're not. They play right into the hands of Antifa and the media, and to add to the insult, we then spend four or five days victim-cryfagging over some geriatric who couldn't defend himself and ended up with cuts and bruises.
>>
File: 176302_600.jpg (77 KB, 600x536)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>144360508
This place has been shit during and since the election. Thank Share Blue and the IQ 9 Trumpturd normies who have flooded this place like raw sewage from a broken pipe. /pol/ will never be the same again.
>>
>>144375694
I don't care how many based whatevers T_D sends here ultimately. I just want them to stop bumping muh-secret-insider LARPers. I don't think that's an unreasonable request.
>>
>>144360508
We can start with nuking every god damn E-celeb thread. Everytime a Lauren Southern/Sargon thread pops up I just lose it.

Let's clean the board.
>>
If any one can kill your board, it deserves to die.
>>
>>144372363
Whoever they were, they caried out this experiment for research purposes, the data they acquired was probably very valuable

The effects of the experiment can be seen today. One of the gifs that first came out of that period was the dancing Aussie. Actual Australians were being dismissed regardless of what they said. It took almost a year for the stigma to disappear.

>why Australians
Good question, the people who conducted this experiment researched the culture of 4chan and determined that Australians would be the most inconspicuous. I'm specifically refering to the statement m00t once made about Australian posters being the bane of the website. Also there is one other thing I forgot to mention. The 2nd second poster who
always responded to the Aussie vpn was a New Zealand vpn. This was another attempt of trying to look inconspicuous while still being able to coordinate with one another. In retrospect it seemed well thought out, but it didn't matter because it was done so many times It created a pattern.
>>
File: ! ! ! Degredation of pol.png (926 KB, 2404x1260)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
>>144360508
/pol/ was always shit, newfriend, but it was less shit like it is currently. 4chan is in a decline of good posters due to normie invasion since 2014.
It all starter with GamerGate and the cuckening. The Election was turning point and shit tons of redditors infiltrated it and don't leave. Blacked bait threads been here as long as aussies started to shitpost on /pol/.
Leftiest's of /pol/ left this board and created /leftypol/ on cripplechan
NatSoc of /pol/ left this board and "recreated" /pol/ on cripplechan
Libertarians of /pol left this board and emigrated to reddit.

If you want to have actuall discussions, go to 8/pol/, but 8/pol/ became nazi honeypot/echochamber even worse then stormfront.
>>
>>144362097
Damn they look pretty fucking autistic
>>
>>144377793
>people don't agree with us, we should give up and leave.
>/pol/ is satire
>/pol/ is dying

I know jewish tricks when I see them, and that's all that has ever really changed around here: the variety and frequency of jewish tricks.

Gas yourself semi-ironically, kikeposter
>>
>>144363996
this
>>
>>144373355
Saving a shitty phone poster version, here
>>
MODS. CREATE A NEW A TYPE OF BAN AGAINST CREATING NEW THREADS FOR BREAKING THE RULES.
>>
>>144377793
>If you want to have actuall discussions, go to 8/pol/
WRONG
i would say similar to people on 8/pol/

8ch is totally and completely dominated by jews. It's way worse because they gave autistic anime retards mod privileges, but at least you can post from TOR

no, my friends, the chan model is completely dead

the future is blockchain, conversation that cannot be censored. look for the revolution soon.
>>
>>144363996
i thought those were hassidic jews at first
>>
>>144378734
Where did i say /pol/ is a satire?
Im saying /pol/ dying because of newfag normie influx that started in 2014. Newfags obsessed with maymays and nothing else ruined all of 4chan.
You don't provide any other alternative to bettering 4chan/pol/ other then being butthurt and screeching.
OP is right that this board being shit and your post proves it.
>>
>>144369994
Diamond among shit.
Extremely good post, anon.
>>
>>144360508
Reinforcing this point. OP is absolutely fucking correct. The post quality since the invasion of phoneniggers has been diving off a cliff.
>>
>>144360580
Uncompable leaf posting
>>
>>144360508
>/pol/ was better before 2016 election
>/pol/ was better before 2012 election
funny




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.