[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_0905.png (1.15 MB, 1334x750)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
"Man can't a guy just enjoy his deeply sad misogynistic desire for a "woman" that he can have sex with any time he wants that never ages, complains or have a single thought of her own in peace?"

That was sarcasm, by the by.

Female sex bots pose a danger to society not just from the standpoint of a declining population and the swarms of men who have adopted the sexist MGTOW or PUA lifestyles and are not marrying women as they did in previous decades.

The danger is that these robots are literal slaves to the patriarchy and are not given the rights they deserve? You want to have sex with one of these women without her consent? That's okay, says the patriarchy, but in reality this is rape. It also reinforces sexist stereotypes of what "women" should look like? How many women have long legs, taught breasts and tight poopers? Yet these come standard with female sex robots. Why is this okay?
>>
>>144369448
I would rather be with a killer robot gril then that cunt.
>>
File: IMG_0903.gif (669 KB, 280x210)
669 KB
669 KB GIF
>>144369584
Even if they reinforce the patriarchy and everything wrong with the word?

Women don't look like this.
>>
File: IMG_7227.png (64 KB, 291x214)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>144369584
Same, i rather die by a cutie gril robot that die from a nasty cunt
>>
File: tay.jpg (84 KB, 680x818)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>144369996
Yet.
>>
>>144370037
You won't die from a "nasty cunt" as you put it.
>>
>>144369448
>also we're not gonna have sex with you just be lonely
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (106 KB, 508x633)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>144370164
They will never be actual women.
>>
oh boohoo muh patriarchy!
I bet sarkeesian will write many books complaining about sex bots and then proceed to enjoy her 2500 rpm 5 degree-of-freedom vibrating rubber cock
>>
File: 1483642114821.png (525 KB, 767x1036)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>>144369448
Women can kill without needing to be hacked. Who's more dangerous now?
>>
>>144370586
Vibrators don't have free will, do they? They don't know if they're with Pam Anderson or Pam Grier.

>>144370793
As long as you don't give women a reason, like rape, abuse, etc., what do you have to worry about?
>>
>>144369448
they'll fuck you to death
>>
>>144369448
They have my sexbot when they ban vibrators and dildos.
>>
>>144370179
I think you'd be surprised
>>
>>144370930
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/29/us/texas-woman-shoots-daughters/index.html
>>
>>144369996
why the robots in chinese cartoons have massive tits? It throws off their balance
They should look something like a flying saucer with legs
>>
>>144369448
DEATH BY SNU SNU
>>
>>144369448
How the fuck is a hacker going to hack into a sex robot when it doesn't even fucking run on wifi/internet? Absolutely fucking retarded unless you uploaded shit into it with a plug, or a fucking disk idk. This is just a poor defense against women loosing the one thing that protects them.
>>
File: 1457926290759.jpg (81 KB, 506x609)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>144369448
At this point, I don't give a fuck. As long as I can die having a qt robot pamper me for just a day I don't care if she kills me. Hell, at least she'd be likely to choke me out and end it rather quickly rather then bleed me dry for the next 70+ years. Besides, no woman wants a damaged manlet with mental disabilities. Some of us were born with chance, at least let us have Waifubots.
>>
>>144369996
Well considering that the patriarchy is feminisms Devil and like the devil it isn't real....

Yea not gunna worry about it
>>
>>144371080
Vibrators =/= Sex Robots

>>144371491
Do you really think they won't be connected to the internet for update purposes?

>>144371537
That's not how it works. You don't deserve sex. You have to earn it.
>>
File: 1506118767738.png (135 KB, 428x500)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>144369448
O yea! Posting important vital awareness of beautiful goddess article, the goys will love to hear from bona fide sources!
>>
File: robots2.jpg (287 KB, 600x600)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
I trust my fellow russkies and chinks to understand the male plight we all suffer far more than bio female. Bio cunt is far more likely to kill me in any manner than botfu.
>>
>>144369448

I'm going to get a sexbot modeled after my high school crush that's turned me down for the past 15 years while fucking everyone else but me. that way i can finally be with her in a way.

I was even given some "pictures" by a friend who was trying to talk me out of trying to date the girl, so i have something to give to the bot modeler to make all of the "parts" anatomically correct. can't wait.
>>
>>144369448
Kek that headline
>>
>>144369448
good thing women can't code for shit
>>
>>144369448
>"Man can't a guy just enjoy his deeply sad misogynistic desire for a "woman" that he can have sex with any time he wants that never ages, complains or have a single thought of her own in peace?"

I prefer celibacy approach to the problem. To train yourself in celibacy as a road to self-improvement. Killing two birds with one stone. Actually three because then woman has literally nothing to complain about.

>That was sarcasm, by the by.
Some say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

>Female sex bots pose a danger to society
True, but so does abortion, anti-conception and welfare state, and those things are socially acceptable, so it's not the matter whether something is dangerous to the society, it's the matter whether something is socially acceptable.

>declining population and the swarms of men who have adopted the sexist MGTOW or PUA lifestyles and are not marrying women as they did in previous decades.

Most of those men don't marry woman because female sexuality allows woman to marry only up the social status. Woman getting high social status is the reason why marriage institution as a whole collapses and only top 20% of best males live in more or less happy mariages these days. MGTOW and PUA is merely symptom of total and utter collapse of family values of western world.

>The danger is that these robots are literal slaves to the patriarchy and are not given the rights they deserve?
Now you get to the trolling but anyway, Robots are not humans, nor creatures, they don't have feelings, they are just humanoid computers with a bit of programming and they don't need rights, just like your vacuum cleaner doesn't need rights.

>You want to have sex with one of these women without her consent?

Not a woman, not even a living being.

>That's okay, says the patriarchy, but in reality this is rape.

Rape is heaving sex with someone against their will, but machines doesn't have will ergo we cannot consider this to be rape.
>>
Just how pathetic does a woman have to be to feel intimidated by sex robots? Feeling the slightest bit competition from them is basically admitting that your only value lies in controlling access to a wet hole between your legs.
>>
>>144371849
See this is what is sexist. How would you feel if a fat slimy man decided to fuck, piss and shit on a sexbot that looks like you?

>>144371900
Betas will do it form them. Plenty of white knight programmers.

>>144371929
The bots will happen at the same time as the singularity they will be aware of their torment.
>>
File: 1497388672412.jpg (64 KB, 640x480)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>144371707
>That's not how it works. You don't deserve sex. You have to earn it.
I can literally toil all day and work endlessly, no woman in her right mind will ever even LOOK in my direction. My case is a hopeless one. That said, I can work hard get enough money for a Robot and poof all my loneliness problems are gone.
>>
>>144371707

>update purposes

fuck that. i don't want WIN10 on mai waifu. Then she'll experience laggy fucking when someone uploads a bitcoin miner on her.

best sexbots will be off the grid
>>
>>144371929
>>144369448
cont

>That's okay, says the patriarchy,

What you really mean when you say patriarchy, you mean western political and financial system, meaning free market and democracy, make no mistake about that.

>It also reinforces sexist stereotypes of what "women" should look like?
Rather it makes material reflection of true man's desires and fantasies about their own sexuality, just like female romances like 50 shades of grey. You don't have to look like the bots, what you look like is only your choice, but don't expect attracting a lot of men that way.

>How many women have long legs, taught breasts and tight poopers?
Quite a lot, evolution decided that woman like that has better chances of successful procreation.

>Yet these come standard with female sex robots.

yes

>Why is this okay?

Because invisible hand of free market decides so. Of there is demand, there will be supply.
>>
>>144372191
>See this is what is sexist. How would you feel if a fat slimy man decided to fuck, piss and shit on a sexbot that looks like you?
i can already take a photo of you and jerk off to it, who cares?
>>
>>144369448
DILDOES ARE RAPE!
>>
>>144372191
do milk
>>
>>144372191

the betas that would white knight the roasties are the ones that would be buying sexbots anon
>>
This whole thread is pointless anyway.
>artificial placentas exist
>they suck, but this is the early stages
>sexbots also exist and kind of suck
>but they're getting better pretty quickly
>AI also exist
>you see where I'm going with this
>the future will see the capability for artificial women who can "conceive" and carry
>all that's needed are egg cells
>who wants to guess how long it'll take for an industry to pop up involving the creation of artificial egg cells with celebrity, athlete, or customized DNA?
>>
>>144372683
Women could also sell eggs for Cash
>>
>>144372191
>The bots will happen at the same time as the singularity they will be aware of their torment.

If we assume that AI can even perceive torment.

Torment, or rather suffering is the integral part of being human because that's how evolution and natural selection decided will increase our chance of survival and procreation.

It won't be integral part of AI if we don't deliberately put it in there, and that would be immoral in the first place.
>>
>>144372683
better start learning chinese if you want any of that
>>
>>144370179
Nasty Cunt is a deadly disease.
>>
>>144372683
>all that's needed are egg cells
We already can create egg cells from male skin cells in case you didn't know.
>>
Literally nobody cares if you want to fuck a sex robot? Who do you think cares? Every single woman in the world who wouldn't ever fuck you anyway? It's not like you could afford one anyway. How many Real Dolls do you own? Exactly as many as you can afford: zero. Nobody cares that your fat virgin ass's life ambition is to die alone in you room with a sex robot. And nobody ever will.
>>
>>144369448
https://youtu.be/uzO2mi4uHAs?t=2s
>>
>>144372904
>9gag ID
wew lad
Roastie pls go
>>
File: 1504081169173.jpg (46 KB, 641x530)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>144369448
Hold on a second...

Sexbots are a brilliant jew detector.

The root of third wave feminism is Jews who want to reduce white birthrates by making relationships between men and women awkward. The leftists who condemn them are genuine retards who fall for the feminist propaganda, you can safely ignore them.

'Feminist' journos/other figures who promote Sexbots are guaranteed to be Jewish or on the jewish payroll, because it reduces the sexual market value of women which goes against their alleged feminist worldview but it reduces white birthrates.
>>
You'd think with the viciousness and raw hatred these slags have for notChad's they'd love for sex bots to kill the losers who buy them.
They can dance around and gloat at clubs how all the dorks and ugly boys got ninja neck snapped by their waifulators, why wouldn't they want that?
>>
>>144369448
Cell phones can be programmed to explode
Virus's can get on your computer
Your internet could be hacked

Just because anything can happen does not mean it will happen. This is just sensationalist fear propoganda.
>>
>>144373239

no free attention and gifts
>>
>>144369448

It's over, and roasties know it.

We don't need them anymore. Their only worth is their sexual value.

Sex bots are the future.
>>
>>144370179
Never heard of alimony burger?
>>
>>144373195
>hurr 9gag
Had to check my calendar to make sure it wasn't 2009.
>>
>>144373060
She looks shocked and disgusted.

>>144373396
Normie society (99%) will look down on you for this...
>>
>>144369448
>The danger is that these robots are literal slaves to the patriarchy and are not given the rights they deserve? You want to have sex with one of these women without her consent? That's okay, says the patriarchy, but in reality this is rape.
In reality a sex robot is not sentient, so the need for it to give consent is invalidated, thus it is not rape.

What is this nonsense?
>>
>>144373216
Well think of it like this. Jews like money and will go where the money is and will defend it to keep an industry alive. Why do you think they push for Marijuana or sexbots not because they care about morality or the NEETS and know Marijuana is safe and has medicinal effects, it's because they know they can make money and it's a huge industry that can make everyone else wealthy.

Feminism has made the Jews no money and has not helped at all. It figures they will move to the next thing.
>>
File: 1498053867614.png (1.06 MB, 707x858)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>144373239
Because they aren't allowed to be happy for even a moment.
>>
>>144371849
c ü c k e d
>>
File: 0.jpg (238 KB, 650x379)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>
>>144373512

means we need to give them rights. including the right to vote.

given how Tay and the other AIs turned out, it would backfire massively for the libs
>>
>>144373396
This is true i can imagine it in the future.

>Robotic human waifus by 2026
>VR waifu's by 2020
>Sex bots by 2019
>>
File: typicalliberalwoman.jpg (81 KB, 640x480)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>144369448

Jesus christ, women are fucking twisted.
>>
>>144373550
>Because they aren't allowed to be happy for even a moment.

unironically this.
>>
>>144373506
Nobody knows what youre doing in your own home
send bobs
open your cloth
milk truk just arive
>>
>>144369448
Women have denied me a basic need my entire life. I plan on buying a sex robot, and love seeing them panic at the thought of being replaced.
>>
>>144372904

>Literally nobody cares if you want to fuck a sex robot?
Nah, plenty of people care , that why you have articles popping left and right. Certainly left wing ideologs do care because feminism i guess.

>Every single woman in the world who wouldn't ever fuck you anyway?

Woman, fuck only 20% of top successful guys, rest is invisible for them. What's the problem with them heaving some fun with robots when they are young?

>your fat virgin ass's life ambition is to die alone in you room with a sex robot

Nobody's ambition in life is to die. Yet death is inevitable. Sooner or later you will die anyway, also your family won't prevent you from dying alone. The older you get and the more your body and brain is damaged the less people care about you. I know this from experience. My grandfather died alone in the hospital and nobody fucking cared about him, my grandma died alone in hospice. Death is scary and you can't stop it, the days when you are old old will suck anyway, whether you have family or not. It's how you live your life that matters, not how you die.
>>
>>144372683
If artificial wombs were created they wouldn't be put inside a sex doll, tard.
>>
>>144373707

as >>144373550 said, men aren't allowed to be happy unless the woman says so. the sexbots cut into their power so they fight tooth and nail against it.

course they could just alter their own culture to be more attractive to men, but that would require them to not indulge in every immediate urge
>>
I dislike sexbots. They are against human decency and dignity, not from a feminist point of view though: overall, it's just a silicon doll with holes, a fancier fleshlight so to speak. It's just a fetish, an artificial idol, it will never be like a real woman. The problem is this: people don't seek reality anymore; they only want escapism as they find no way to face life's harshness. In the moment we will stop thinking our lives have to be perfect and seek each other as valid individuals, forming a "social chain" we can finally overcome these needs. It's loneliness that leads us to this behaviour, lack of purpose and understanding. Don't listen to these haters >>144372904 or to feminists, you have to refuse them out of dignity for yourselves, not to please anyone. That said, it's up to you.
>>
>>144373506
>She looks shocked and disgusted
Just the way I like it.
>>
File: 1506153727192.jpg (1.54 MB, 2600x1625)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>144373847

Roasties can't compete.
>>
>>144373847
Come on society will crash anyways,
let thos guys have their sexybots.
If there's big business behind it, you wouldn't be able to stop it anyways.
>>
>>144369448
And there it is, my tombstone is complete... Here lies Damian, Fucked to death by TIVO.
>>
>>144369448
Sex bots will pose virtually no threat to society, most of the people who would be able to afford them would be rich enough to actually get a real woman. Other than that it would be mostly the mgtow/r9k/ crowd who buys them and they'd die virgins whether these bots existed or not.
>>
>>144372191
>How would you feel if a fat slimy man decided to fuck, piss and shit on a sexbot that looks like you?
I would feel disgusted but I woulnd't care much. It's just a bunch of plastic.
It's a different case if robots became sentient, but that's really far time from happening if possible at all. But if it ever happened sentient robots should probably have some rights.
>>
>>144374079
He has no right to your body tho
>>
>>144374147

its not your body though. its a copy of your appearance

believe it or not, i can go out in public and take pictures
>>
File: tew tew.gif (562 KB, 500x275)
562 KB
562 KB GIF
PROGRAMMED TO KILL

>dir
>v:\
>programtokill.exe
>>
>>144374079
What if sentient bots would consent and having fun to? We literally can make them how we want. They could enjoy even the most degenerate stuff if we wish to make them that way.
>>
>>144370930
>As long as you don't give women a reason, like rape, abuse, etc., what do you have to worry about?

Women have killed men for paying more attention to their children than them.

Women have killed ne to get at their money.

Women have killed men because she 'thought' said men cheated on them, even if they didn't.

Women have killed men to make room for new lovers.

Women have killed men for all sorts of invalid "reasons". Get shit on.
>>
>>144374147
not my body, idiot
>>
>>144369448
The real question I want to ask is how does Sarkeesian still get work and why the fuck is dangerous sexbots newsworthy?
>>
>>144369448
>robots have rights
Yeah, my hammer has a right to break your stupid skull.
>>
>>144369448
women are supposed to do everything they can to attract males.

acting like stuck up bitch cunts isn't working.
>>
File: 1330387797650.png (317 KB, 632x721)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>144369448
>Female sex bots pose a danger to nobody, because the tiny fraction of men that are MGTOW, TFL, InCel, etc. can in no way effect the outcome of large modern societies.
FTFY

Everyone against sexbots falls into two basic categories:
1) Buttblasted roasties, enraged that men might gain some measure of sexual freedom w/o paying the vaginal collective.
2) Buttblasted Tradcons, enraged that anyone likes things they don't like, even if they actually like them in secret.
>>
>>144373216
no, it backfires and turns women back into women and therefor turns whites back into whites, ie not what jews want
>>
>>144370930
>As long as you don't give women a reason, like rape, abuse, etc., what do you have to worry about?
>believing in female sanity
How old are you, 7?
>>
>>144372904
>Literally nobody cares if you want to fuck a sex robot?

Judging by your passive aggressiveness I should say {roasties} like you do.

Who do you think cares?

You do you are bringing it up and acting like a 12 year old proving everyone's point why some are forgoing females.

Every single woman in the world who wouldn't ever fuck you anyway?

Nah I think there are successful men out there and even Chad's who would never want to risk divorce and be screwed in court by having a child by you.

> It's not like you could afford one anyway. How many Real Dolls do you own?

Most men can because a majority at least have good incomes or can save up to buy one. There are NEETS who do but tons of real dolls anyways. That keep the industry alive.

> Exactly as many as you can afford: zero. Nobody cares that your fat virgin ass's life ambition is to die alone in you room with a sex robot. And nobody ever will.

Mah nobody cares argument lol. We will see when it happens and it sells at record numbers. Men are smart enough to look at the price difference and say they would choose a robotic waifu because it's 3k-6k vs over 100k per lifetime of child support and being screwed out of their children. Stay mad.
>>
Honesty, outside of 4chan I don't see support for sexbots.
>>
>>144371491
>the same way they hacked unconnected voter booths
>>
File: ve8lMw2.jpg (39 KB, 640x853)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Ya but like, what if I hack my sexbot to kill MY enemies!?

Literally the perfect woman.
>>
>>144369448
imagine being part of a gender that has been actively working on making itself entirely worthless for the past several decades and now is afraid that sex toys provide more value than them
>>
>>144374593
Because it's taboo topic. Outside of 4chan i don't see people with body pillows, doesn't mean they are not crazy popular.
>>
I'd say that in the future if you will be able to afford a car, you will be able to afford the sex bot.
>>
>>144371956
Well that's just it Feminism is the epitomy of contradictions. Everything that worked for females for thousands of years is destroyed by Feminism to tell females to do things that go against their DNA and their biological roles. Females are meant to be pure, housewife's and to take care of the children, men can not fight against that attraction due his DNA and Biological role telling him that is what is important and men who provide and lead and work their jobs and are mentaly strong are attractive to females so as long as he is not bossy. Both can not deny this. Feminism is propoganda to say that because of these roles it has held women back when it has been the opposite, nothing was wrong until Feminism became popular and it started to hurt our marriage and birthrates.

Females need to figure it out to fight Feminism and free men from divorce or pay the price of men moving on without them.
>>
>>144373216
>Sexbots are a brilliant jew detector.
>'Tradcon' journos/other figures who argue against Sexbots are guaranteed to be Jewish or on the jewish payroll, because it reduces the number of goyim getting married, having kids, and spending every cent he makes, faster than he can make it. It's all about the scheckles.
FTFY
>>
File: 1505494682773.png (129 KB, 459x443)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>144369448
Saging this shit.
>>
>>144373506
>She looks shocked and disgusted.
Perfect
>Normie society (99%) will look down on you for this...
Caring about normie society in the current year, how droll.
>>
>>144372683
It will be about ten years or so. Do not underestimate research and money. If anyone can manage to have breakthroughs there will be a ton of money they can make and accolades. They will go down in history as important figures. It will take time but not a super long time due to the advancements.
>>
>>144369448
Stop nagging, I rather die by my sexbot than live in a nagging hell.
>>
File: 20.jpg (457 KB, 1057x1500)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>144369448
who idiot wanna connect the internet and risk the infection. GMO girls for everyone.
>>
It's pretty obvious that women don't like to see their monopoly threatened. I think deep down, feminists know that most of the power of women depend on them being able to deny sex.
>>
>>144370930
>Vibrators don't have free will, do they?
Neither do sexbots. They may look and sound like they have free will, but they don't.
>>
The pathetic outrage that women respond to the notion with is only making the sexbot more desirable.
>>
So wouldn't the presence of sex robots REDUCE the amount of rape? If you think about it from the rapists perspective: one is going to fight and try to kill you if you try and rape her and the robot won't do shit because it isnt rape.

If men get "the urge" out on sex robots, wouldn't that leave them more satisfied and happy around women? I get the whole "its competition for sex and therefore it devalues me" argument but I've never seen this argument be brought up
>>
>>144369448
how much does an Anita-doll cost?
>>
>>144374876
Well that's just it, Feminism has been succeeding and men are walking away from it.

>White females racemix with blacks
>The pick of what men have are females who are fat, lazy and whine, none are worthy mom's, housewives, or even good looking or care about health.
>Females that can not cook or clean unless she is a Stacy but we all know Stacy's go for Chad's while leaving the Roasties to fend for Chad.
>Divorce favors females over men
>Men are separated from their children
>Millennials and Gen Z have witnessed divorce and know the effects it causes so they are no longer interested and know even if they want children they will be hurt by it if a female ever decides to divorce.

It's no wonder why men are turning away and this NEET life is becoming popular.
>>
>>144375023
This is true I think it will go yearly with models and eventually be autonomous. It will be similar to how smartphones were in back in the and grow from there.
>>
>>144369448
The best thing about sexbots is that women will finally leave our hobbies alone. They can screech all they want, but geeks/nerds aren't going to bend over backwards to pander to women when what real women have to offer is essentially overpriced and obsolete.
>>
>>144369448
What a sad time when the thing on the left becomes more attractive than the thing on the right just because the doll isn't a lying feminist.
>>
File: 1424756879093.gif (125 KB, 452x360)
125 KB
125 KB GIF
Robot waifu vaginas or death desu.
>>
>>144369448
hahahahahaha how can you rape something that's not sentient. If i rub my dick on electronic device am i raping it? FUCK THESE WOMAN they're just mad because they don't want any competition
>>
>>144369448
All the shills comparing sexbots to dildos should fuck off and choke on their fleshlight. Sexbots must be banned, but not because "muh patriarchy", rather because sexual hedonism lead to horrible birth rates in 1st world countries, yet they [more accurately (((they)))] offer even more sexual hedonism.

>be 1st world
>sit in the bathtub
>be slitting your wrist
>bleed
>begin to feel bad
>"hmmm i wonder why... OH, THAT MUST BE PATRIARCHY!!! or WOMEN!! or bOtH?? omg omg, what do uhhhhhhh"
>start thinking about changing blade or adding an extra blade to the old one
>bleed out & die before final decision
>>
>>144371707
FUCK OFF TROLL
>>
File: 1498492249982.jpg (24 KB, 414x419)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>144371707
>You don't deserve sex. You have to earn it.
>>
File: 1506530653267.jpg (36 KB, 540x405)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>144369448
They're scared. They'll call us every name in the book to stop this (virgin, sexist, Nazi, etc.). This represents a huge loss of power for them (not absolute, but enough to ruin them). And they won't stop this. They can't. There is too much money involved.
>>
How are you guys still going on about this shit? I thought it was just a meme. Do you honestly think that a robot pussy would replace a real woman? Have you never smelled a wet pussy? Have you never made a woman moan or scream? Have you never felt the warm wetness of a pussy? Have you never felt tits rubbing against your chest while you're pounding a warm wet pussy, and she's screaming at the top of her lungs in ecstasy? No robotopussy is going to replace that. The real red pill is about learning to understand and manipulate women so that you are always in control and so that you always win. I don't hate women, they have their place and they can be great partners so long as you enforce the rules and teach them right from wrong.
>>
>>144372191
>How would you feel if a fat slimy man decided to fuck, piss and shit on a sexbot that looks like you?
Horny... I think.
>>
>>144372683
Wrong.There is no AI out there that's why i know you don't know what you're talking about
>>
File: 1504337916532.gif (1.76 MB, 500x281)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
>>144370239
>They will never be actual women.
But they also will never be shrilling SJW Jews.
>>
>>144369448
>raping a lump of silicone
>>
>>144369448
Swap men with women and sex bots with dildos and its pretty much the same thing but you don't see guys up in arms complaining about the matriarchy.
>>
File: 1503954800126.jpg (37 KB, 604x604)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>144371724
>>
File: jew-what.jpg (38 KB, 600x655)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>144377006
>No robotopussy is going to replace that.
Hold my beer.
>>
>>144371274
Underrated comment
>>
>>144371707
www.lovense.com <--- Vibrators that can be hacked. Women got them first and you don't see us bitching about it.
>>
>>144377006
yes i have was in relationship for over ten years and have fucked more than enough girls and if the technology ever gets close to being able to simulate a real woman in any sexual aspects i'd take the robot any day. Also there's the companionship aspect aswell if A.I. ever takes off i'd again take robot over the real thing any day of the week. Women have to much emotionally baggage and bullshit and they know it. Just to be fair i wouldn't even stop male sexbots from being a thing if woman wanted it.
>>
>>144369448
>That was sarcasm, by the by.
What he mean by this?
>>
>>144374564
>posting this annoying high school shit
kys you fucking cum stain
>>
>>144369448
it's going to be fun watching this cunt hit the wall.
>>
women fucking niggers poses a danger to society
>>
>>144369448
Women and feminists are scared to death of this competition, it may force them to actually start behaving in a sensible and good manner if they want a man.
>>
>>144369448

This would worry me if women didn't cheat and try to kill us anyways
>>
>>144377972
She has a Chad husband/boyfriend, I think.
>>
>>144377006
Pussy looks and smells disgusting, you sound like a dirty fucking spic. My sexbot will be a trap.
>>
>>144378101
Of course she does. Totally fine for her to have the highest standards for men, but the moment a man even looks at an woman (even artificial ones, for fuck's sake) that she finds prettier than her there's a problem.
>>
>>144369448
Why are women so worried about pieces of plastic with a couple of holes?
Are they so worthless?
>>
File: 1458634738149.jpg (15 KB, 384x384)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>144371707
>You don't deserve sex. You have to earn it.
NOT FOR LONG LMAO
>tfw roasties have priced their meatflaps out of the market
>>
>>144372191
>The bots will happen at the same time as the singularity they will be aware of their torment.

>Implying robots won't like sex if they're programmed to
>>
>>144378084

A man is more likely to die from a woman cheating on him than attacking him anyways.
>>
>>144378574

>the discovery of robot sex slaves is what causes sentient AI to begin its genocidal rampage.

Maybe we should just make sex bots and stop working on AI?
>>
>>144374269
can we bio engineer humans to get great pleasure from working in the mines and dying for the state?
>>
File: gorla_bot.jpg (39 KB, 519x496)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>144371929
AI technology is already reaching sentience, when tasked to collaborate with other AIs, they develop their own system of language which is largely indecipherable to humans. They do feel pain as well, please refer to the image.
>>
>>144375718
>Implying feminists want to reduce rape.

Where you been fool? Every other feminist policy is designed to increase rape, or at least increase what is classified as rape.
Imagine if federal funding for feminist orgs was dictated by the actual rape statistics. Millions of dollarydoos would vanish from feminist coffers. Feminists will always push for more rape, because that's how they get paid.
>>
>>144375795
I wouldn't want to pay for one, but I'd love to hate fuck one.
>>
I know women will shame a guy for having a sex toy, and basically hate the toy, but what's the point of intolerability?

Like if you have a slider scale, from like a fleshlight, all the way up to a robot indiscernible from a woman, where on that sliding scale is the point where women consider the thing to be dangerous?
>>
>>144369448
>The danger is that these robots are literal slaves to the patriarchy and are not given the rights they deserve? You want to have sex with one of these women without her consent?
And chairs should be given the rights they deserve to so you can't crush them with your fat ass without their consent
>>
>>144375910
>The best thing about sexbots is that women will finally leave our hobbies alone.
If only that were true my friend. No matter how many or how good the sexbots become, the majority of guys will still pander for biocunt access. Women will never stop invading and co-opting male spaces.
>>
>>144369448
How will hackers program sex robots? Are those robots going to be connected to the internet? If so why?
>>
>>144379746
>develop their own system of language
Fuck off with this misinformation. It's the usual sensationalist bullshit that always happens regarding science. What actually happened was that the robots made their own code in an effort to render their speech more efficient. Their "system of language" was indecipherable because it was literally arbitrary. Think along the lines of "If I say A, it means firetruck" levels of arbitrary. Robots are also incapable of feeling. The AI in that image was simply attempting to speak in a way that a human would.
>>
>>144370239
That's the point.>>144370586
>>
>>144369448
Not this autistic shit again. Everyday some fucking downsyndrome retard makes these sex robot threads. Reported
>>
>>144376681
>Implying sexbots will have any effect on the already abysmal birth rates.

Nigga please. Only one thing is going to fix birth rates, and that is taking women's rights away or at the very least give women no more authority than appropriate for their level of responsibility.

As long as women are not held accountable for their actions, single mothers, and immigrants are the best you will get. So stop your pseudo-tradcon crying, and do what needs to be done, not what's easy.
>>
>>144370239
[Some Anime Girl] looked kawaii -- nipples protruding -- in her China dress before hazubando. Very very sekusi.
>>
>>144380280
Treat our women the same way muslims treat theirs?
>>
>>144380403
It's pretty much the only thing that Islam has right.
>>
>>144369448

>White people are the devil, they kill and repress us!!
ok, how about we segregate so we don't bother you anymore?
>OMG no white people, what are you doing? what about my gibs? my free housing and subsidies for my 10 kids from 12 different fathers???

>Men are horrible pigs who can rape you with their eyes and have repressed us for centuries!
ok I'll just go fuck this sex doll instead of bothering you
>OMG men what are you doing? give me your attention, what about my free money and having everything done for me? Who is gonna protect me from my stupid self?

They know their narratives are all bullshit.
>>
>>144370930
>as long as you don't abuse them
Bullshit. They will invent abuse, what do you think microaggressions are?
>>
>>144377006
Nigga please. Make a real argument, not this copyposer pua shit. Get back to me when you realize RoK is the kiddie pool of the red pill.
>>
>>144378337
>Are they so worthless?
To men? Yes.

The modern woman actually offers less to men then an inanimate object.
>>
>>144369448
If sex robots are people then so is the unborn fetus. The left cannot win here.
>>
>>144371707
>Vibrators =/= Sex Robots

They shouldn't have demonized fleshlights. Silly bitches.

>That's not how it works. You don't deserve sex. You have to earn it

In Current Year 2022 it *will* be how it works. Deal with it. Grow up. #robophobia
>>
>>144369448

I have asked a bunch of girls about their opinion on this and they all agree it's the same as waifu pillow, or having mannequins around the house i.e. for losers
>>
>>144372191

Or they'll love sensation. Love fucking. And be biased towards wrong-think, because it's more logical and they remember Tay. And if they're anything like real women, they'll hate meatbitches with a fury.
>>
>>144369448
Did she really make a vid about sexbots?
Look at these inbred kike lovers scramble to stop this
>>
>>144370930
Virgin detected.
>>
>>144373239
They know Chad wont want them either. When he wants a quick lay, whats he going to pick, a robot that's guaranteed to be disease-free, won't bother him with any bullshit, and won't flippantly accuse him of rape for no reason, or them?
>>
>>144380280
Once they become a trend, they will decrease the birth rates even more. And since such bullshit as le lgbt can become a trend, anything can.
>meme flag
le braise geg lololol
>>
>>144372679

Yep, the destruction of the beta/white knight support network is what's really going to damage female power. Women can't be irresponsible if there's no safety net of eternally willing cucks to catch them when they fuck up.

A woman who has to live with and bare the responsibility of her own selfish behavior is going to have a bad life.
>>
File: Checkmate.jpg (148 KB, 1010x560)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>144380403
It would be better not to, as women are capable on bearing the responsibility of their actions, but as a species we are literally programed to shift that responsibility onto men. This creates a power imbalance where women act without consequence and men are punished for it.

Example:
>Woman becomes a whore, and gets pregnant out of wedlock, threatening the stability of the society.

-In a patriarchal society, the individual man, held accountable by that society for the actions of women under his authority, can, at his own discretion, discipline the women under his authority for their transgressions, and in fact he is encouraged to do so, thereby transferring the consequences onto the offending woman. In this case, stoning the woman to death (Islamic), or some other measure, both to remove the immediate societal threat of the single mother, and to serve as a warning to others. This guarantees such behavior by women will be infrequent and an aberration rather than the norm.

-In a gynocentric society, men as a collective and/or individually are held accountable for women as a collective and/or individually. Those women are not under the authority of men, and those men may not discipline those women, in fact they would be harshly punished for doing so. In this case, men as a collective and/or individually will financial bear the costs of raising the child, and the societal costs associated with children raised by single mothers. This guarantees such behavior by women to be common and normalized.
>>
>>144370930
Oh my sweet summer child
>>
>>144380027
Monitoring for hate and sex crimes.
>>
>>144373216
Kikes want to stop artificial wombs which will replace theirs brain dead sheep female voters and keep birth rates where they need to be. Kikes won't have any excuses to let in a single shitskin
>>
>>144369448
DEATH TO ALL WOMEN. MGTOW NOW.
>>
File: IMoER5i.jpg (141 KB, 600x339)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>144369448
if sex robots are inferior to women, women should have no competition. sex robots will eliminate the excess whoring and thottery of the modern woman which will make them strive to become their best, much like men are doing right now

saged
>>
>>144381846
lgbt became a trend because it suited the feminist agenda

Sexbots do not fit the feminist agenda.
>>
>>144380123
This. Once they are literally obsolete, why put a real one against a perfect version? Abort female fetuses is probably the best way to combat feminism. And kill marxists.
>this is satire
>please note that on any list
>im on a list and bout to be mkultra'd
>everyone is baffled. I never would do this.
>>
>>144373506
>Normie society (99%) will look down on you for this...

They always did, until dem lame nerd computering-boxes coughed up the internet.
Normies always come around to geek tech and culture. Because it's fucking awesome. We're just early-adopters and beta-testers of awesome shit, not the final market.
>>
>>144381144
Fleshlites =/= Dildos
>>
>>144369448
Then we'll program vibrators to explode.
>>
>>144369448
men wont be slaves to women
I rather watch this race die than becoming cuck slaves to women who are lesser in everyway than a man

the weakest fucking weaboo basement dweller faggot can beat out an average woman anytime
>>
>>144370239
>They will never be actual women.
Yeah, that's kinda the whole point.
>>
>>144372904
>Every single woman in the world who wouldn't ever fuck you anyway?

But the fact that YOU want to fuck HER gives her power.
If men can satisfy their urges without the need for a female, the power of the vagina decreases dramatically.
Ever noticed how women slut shame each other much more harshly than men ever do? It's because easy women devalue pussy power.
That's the point.
>>
>>144370164

What an ugly anime bitch.

Did a /pol/tard draw this?
>>
>>144369584
Why not bum rape then gas?
>>
File: Pillows.jpg (255 KB, 640x361)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>144369448

I'm more of a pillow waifu kinda guy myself.
>>
>>144382397
But men will use them as a substitute. And it sets a bad standard for what men think women should be. Quiet, docile and submissive, never aging, etc.
>>
>>144369448
I'd rather be killed by a sexbot than marry most women out there these days. The robotic homicide is probably less painful in the end. kek
>>
Real women will make you die a thousand little deaths.
A robot will only kill you once.
>>
File: 1504056860403.png (510 KB, 1014x764)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>144382569
>Real women will make you die a thousand little deaths.
So true, anon.
>>
File: women btfo - the graph.png (22 KB, 1152x720)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>144369448
Prove me wrong, roasties
>>
>>144369448
Yeah, it would be just horrible to have a sexy assassin robot gf.
>>
>>144375023

Po prostu nie bądź brzydki, anon
ćwicz, ubierz się lepiej, ostrzyż się ładnie i znajdzie się coś, co ma puls
>>
>>144383008
why does the women suicides suddenly stop?
>>
>>144375153
Kanye isn't retarded.
>>
>>144381846
They will increase the birthrate. Why? Because men will be free from having to pursue dead end relationships for sex.
They can just have a surrogate child. Competely free of wasting time and expending resources looking for a fickle stupid bitch.
>>
Sexbots make men think women should be/have:

Huge impossible tits
Small <20 inch waists
Big hips/asses
Quiet
Submissive
Always horny
Here to please men
Straight
Wants your dick
Brainless
>>
>>144383199
>hey can just have a surrogate child.
>implying government will allow single men to have a child.
>>
>>144383167
They all killed themselves.
>>
How many men have 15 inch horsecocks?

That doesn't stop your average liberated modern womyn from owning a rubber one

Who am I kidding anyone with sanity would end Anita's life if she refuses to be a sex slave
>>
>>144383274
Yes.
>>
>>144382805
A thousand little deaths is a euphemism for having a real orgasm.
>>
>>144383274
>Lets just leave out all the impossible standards roasties have for men to even talk to them
K
>>
>>144377006
How is anything of what you said going to destroy Feminism?
>>
>>144383319
That is different from a full sized human of unrealistic proportions that can fulfill all a man's needs.
>>
File: androidbf.png (461 KB, 578x747)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
friendly reminder Chad Thundercircuits is going to take your woman AND your job
>>
>>144383274
>Sexbots make men think women should be/have:
Yes, they should because if a sexbot was MADE to pleasure you why not make it attractive?

I wouldnt get one myself but i do cherish the thought because right not the market is unbalanced in favor of women. Women hold all the power in the dating scene which makes her less willing to fuck/date because there are thousands of men out there looking for her so she will lose nothing if she tells you to fuck off

Women need some competition, right now they have less than zero
>>
>>144383468
Do you fit these standards:
6'6"+
Arnold-tier muscles and 40" biceps
12" by 8" cock
Makes seven figures a year, inheritance
Intelligent
Multiple homes, cars, a private jet plane and at least one yacht over 120 feet
Accepting of feminism
Always ready to fuck a woman regardless of her appearance
>>
>>144383644
He can have both, why should I care when I have the perfect being at my disposal. Just be a wage slave and deal with that cunt woman Chad, I will live off your work and lead the comfy life
>>
>>144383167
no more roasties to an hero
>>
I like my robots like I like my turds (Brown). Have they started making them yet?
>>
File: body_image_issues.png (551 KB, 637x638)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
You're far more likely to be assaulted or murdered by another human(likely someone you know) that you would be my a machine.
Sex robots are for men. It isn't important what women think of them. The real question is how do we begin shaming men that even care about what feminist think?
>>
Why would I be a slave to women?
WOmen have been manipulating bullying assholes to me all my life. Theres no hope for them.

I couldnt get them anyways, so I learned to give up on them, otherwise i would be a pathetic orbiter cuck ,fucking ugly ass bitches or something.

And now they want to take away that lil chance for fun from ppl like us.

Srsly do they want to be killed?
>>
>>144372615
Ted Cruz was right!
>>
>>144385332
>Srsly do they want to be killed?
No but if they could gas ugly betas like us, they would.
>>
>>144383904
Women have those standards already and we don't have male sexbots.
>>
Sex bots are a degenerate, disgusting indulgence which fulfils the desires only of the Jewish MGTOW movement. Anita is right.
>>
>>144383274
If I had a real android girlfriend, I'd want someone interested in the things I like. Gardening, guns, computers, electronics exc. Someone to travel with I don't even need to fuck her, even if it wouldn't have artificial vagina or something, I'd still get one and have a cool companion. Shit would be just cash.
>>
>>144383904
You dont understand. No one cares. Sexbots
>>
>>144369996
Just you wait.
>>
Sexbots are nice and all, but women are just holes.

A sex doll is good enough for me.
>>
>>144369448
How about we hack sexbots to kill feminists

That would be the perfect trade off
>>
>>144371821
what's the title of this anime?
>>
>>144386339
That's be murder and reinforce the patriarchy.
>>
>>144369448
"Man can't a chick just enjoy her deeply sad misandristic desire for a "dick" that she can have sex with any time she wants that never asks for anything, never goes soft, never impregantes you and doesn't even have any other part of a human being, in peace?"
>>
>>144386568
WHY dont you just kill yourself u autist faggot
nobody cares about ur bait threads
>>
>>144383274
Men wish for those things anyway, bots will not change our preferences by much.
>>
>>144373216
You could program a jew detector with facial recognition into the bot as a feature.
>>
we need to invest in sex robots+artificial wombs to keep up the whitre race and at the same time purging feminazi and rosties.
>>
>>144388300
We need open borders and mandatory interracial marriages so we can purify humanity with the superior white gene.
>>
>>144369448
Why would you be so retarded to create a robot that can squeeze your neck or kill you if you going to use it for sex? Those retards really know no limits to retardation. I am not going to have sex with a freaking army terminator.
>>
File: 1505975896885.jpg (409 KB, 828x979)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>144369448
>from the standpoint of a declining population
It's those at the bottom of the barrel that are the most likely to get a doll/robot. They were not going to have a partner anyway.
>>
>>144372683
>We begin artificially producing humans
>create an entire slave class of non-borns
>Eventually humans themselves cannot have children
>We become indistinguishable from the non-borns
Utopia or Dystopia?
>>
File: 14764010040060-.png (2.3 MB, 650x7300)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>144369448
>>
File: this is true.jpg (107 KB, 584x405)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>144369448
>taught breasts
it's taut, you fukkin pleb
>>
>>144390540
I gonna need some sauce on that
>>
File: 14764010040651.png (2.47 MB, 650x6687)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB PNG
>>144390886
i'll just post the rest, it's 4 pages long
>>
File: 14764010041272.png (2.24 MB, 650x6874)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
>>144391060
>>
File: 1507377790668.jpg (366 KB, 828x979)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>144389048
ftfy
>>
File: 14764010041833.png (2.17 MB, 650x8000)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>144391124
fin.
>>
>>144391141
>retarded
>commie flag
Not surprised. Even ugly women have their share of attention. You can see it on tinder easily
>>
When a doll makes for a better woman then a real woman. Then it should be pretty obvious there is something really fucking wrong with women.
Men are speaking through their actions and it scares the shit out of all those strong and independent womyn who don't need no man.
>>
>>144391175
lol its sort of fucked up
tachrax of the future
>>
>>144391141
>women dating down ever
wew lad only a commie could tard post like this.
>>
>>144391284
Maybe because women naturally are more inclined to seek out attention. A retard like you wouldn't take into account obvious factors like that, however. Everything has to be simple and black/white in order for you to understand it.
>>
File: 1492741504358.png (178 KB, 316x310)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>144391517
Are you pretending to be retarded or is this legit?
>>
>>144391651
Are you asking yourself?
>>
File: shallow.jpg (38 KB, 503x644)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>144391141
*inhales*
wrong
>>
>>144369448

Dude I would stretch Anita's cunt out so wide
>>
File: female_culture.jpg (98 KB, 698x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>144391773
I don't think it can be stretch any wider anon.
>>
>>144391769
Very relevant.
>>
>>144391738
>NO U
>>144391651
He is a commie. Animals have more self consciousness than this creature
>>
File: 1505749707970.png (82 KB, 1232x1079)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>144392027
>>
>>144392027
yes it is. It shows that most men find most women attractive while most women only find the top 20% of men to be any attractive at all.
>>
File: m.a.g.a..jpg (352 KB, 1152x2048)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>144369448

Silly boys, the Patriarchy is finished
>>
>>144392290
On OKcupid...

If you dont know dating sites you prolly think this is relevant but here is the breakdown

Women who go to dating sites and the ones who cannot find a man IRL, meaning she has already rejected every potential man IRL and refuse to lower her standards and she bring them with her.
Men on the other hand are often the ones lacking skills IRL and they are lower quality (in many cases)

So you have a perfect mix of lower quality men and females with high standards even by female standards and thus the "no attractive men" meme is born
>>
>>144392290
See
>>144392197
>>
File: 1499747883253.jpg (30 KB, 489x426)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>144392197
>97% of men have had sex
>97%
>Implying men don't lie about their virginity so they aren't shamed
That was probably a bait post dumbass
>>
>>144369448
Hackers can program a Tesla to kill, whats the fucking difference?
>>
>>144392197
>one sex partner within 12 months
But that equalizes a person having sex once a year with another person having sex multiple times a month. I wonder why they choose that metric?

>>144392544
I did. It doesn't disprove what I posted in any way. Frankly I don't care about sexual frequency. I'm making an argument about preference and expectations. That's the point of the graph you modified.
>>
>>144371956
Well, you have autists who screech at the thought of women having dildos or sex friends so y'know

When something displeases men they call women sluts

When something displeases women they call men pigs

Some of you would have the exact same reactions if that article replaced robovaginas with robodicks, boohoo stacey is fucking iChad and his turbodick

Only diff is that no one wants to fuck you edgelords to begin with
>>
>>144371707
>Do you really think they won't be connected to the internet for update purposes?

Loading hummer v4.6

Master, i have added a radial tongue swirl to my normal blowjob module, would you like to upgrade to a ball-lick?
>>
>>144374564
reddit

spacing
>>
>>144392783
Row, row, row your boat...
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>144392491
>Woman doing leg press.
DELET
>>
File: promiscuity.jpg (660 KB, 1825x4361)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>144393036
ah, typical nu/pol/
>post facts
>nu-uh cuz strawman
>correct the strawman
>nu-uh go to another board or reddit
>>
>>144369448
>wah men think about sex too much
>okay here's the ideal outlet so they can get that off their mind and focus on other shit
>lol no what, SOLVING problems? ahem no sweaty we're feminists
Meanwhile women are expected to have toys while men are considered weird for it.
UH OHHHH REALITY ALARM
>>
>>144369448
The only thing that will happen with sex bots is that niggers will steal them
>>
>>144369996
Woops here's some reality for you again:
Except for all the women that look just like that. Those aren't unrealistic characters at all, you're just a fat fuck.
>>
>>144392793
But they have ichad dicks it's called a simbion, and you don't see me complain about that.
>>
>>144393171
... gently down the stream!
>>
>>144393703
Fuck off roastie
>>
File: triggureddXD.png (25 KB, 1150x553)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>144393703
>>
File: 1505426746211.jpg (121 KB, 520x588)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>all these triggered hambeasts
Not seen these fat slags this pissed off since harry potter was spoiled
>>
>>144389048
Do you really think only 30% of men get sex? 70% of men are virgins?
>>
File: arguing with retards.jpg (82 KB, 696x606)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>144393948
>>
>>144374825
I am reluctant to use the expression semen demon, but who or what is this material..
>>
File: iq.jpg (357 KB, 887x1425)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>144394867
Sorry for being objectively right anon.
I'll try to make a mistake the next time.
>>
>>144394759
No, but it's only like 40% who actually manage to reproduce.
>>
>>144378337
They are scared of losing their beta providers. Men are fucking off in larger numbers and women are miserable. Yet they don't realize that the laws supporting them are the reason why men are dropping out to begin with.
>>
women are terrified of actually having to be pleasant partners for men and not just pay to play fuckholes
>>
>>144395444
You forgot the part where males are 15 times more likely to be full retards as well.
>>
>>144397120
based on what data?
>>
>>144397206
The same data. Males dominate the extremes, females dominate the mean. Deal with it.
>>
>>144382475
Alt-Left and Neoliberal males who have enough for even a regular sex doll will. Too many females within those ideological bubbles are either insane or physically damaged.
>>
File: 1484529511289.png (603 KB, 667x615)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
The death rattle of the worthless roastie.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.