[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: maxresdefault.jpg (44 KB, 1366x768)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>incessant shilling and ads to sell their "youtube red" premium product
>jewgle devotes significant resources to developing counters to addblock software
>if you use anything other than chrome it purposefully fucks with you
>rating system is completely fucked up
>comments are now sorted by some contrived unsorted order
>comments are littered with bots
>jewgle controls the number of "viewers" on each video and a view no longer corresponds to one actual view
>autoplay shit that can't be disabled without logging in or using very specific 3rd party scripts to stop it (only used to increase ad revenue)
Youtube is officially the worst site on the entire internet, and yet it's unavoidable because there are no viable alternatives.

When will someone develop a non-cucked alternative to jewtube, /pol/?
>>
>>144372498
>How can we get people to leave this shithole?

youtube is already working on that, actually.
>>
>>144372498
how can you do a 2 minute hate on jewtube without mentioning hooktube?
>>
>>144374287
But they still use YouTube's hosting.
>>
>>144374441
The nigger that steals your car also got your gas

how does using (((their))) bandwith without giving the site any hits for revenue benefit jewgle in any way? Its a total loss from their perspective
>>
>>144372498
lol

no one is stupid enough to create a competitor to youtube and accrue hundreds of thousands of dollars in server fees for hosting petabytes of duplicated, pointless and useless vlogs and video content
>>
File: autoplay.png (3 KB, 241x96)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>144372498
>>autoplay shit that can't be disabled without logging in or using very specific 3rd party scripts to stop it (only used to increase ad revenue)
DURRR
>>
>new pipe on android
>ublock-origin om wangblows /linux
>>
>>144372498
Tell them to go to vidme
>>
what’s an alternative tho?
>>
File: photo.jpg (9 KB, 176x176)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>144372498
They even shut down Kocayine...
>>
Ublock Origin has been failing recently. I'm seeing ads for the first time ever
>>
Vimeo? Learn to handbrake your shitty videos and the 500mb limit doesn't matter at all basically.
>>
>>144378477
The trick to keeping youtube clean is to use a bunch of resource blocking filters and element hiding alongside a broad-spectrum blocker like Ublock.
>>
>>144372498
>How can we get people to leave this shithole?
make better alternative
as of now there is no better and more easily accessible video site than youtube
If want to show a vid to someone I render it upload and minute later he can show it in on a secure site.
>>
File: IMG_0216.png (434 KB, 697x539)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
Youtube.com/pewdiepie
>>
Also hooktube/liveleak works well
>>
>>144378477
I've been on a new router for a while that I need to softmod but DD-WRT kept me Youtube adfree for years. It was glorious. Got an AC1900 now and haven't gotten around to putting software on it. I can't wait but its goddamn interesting to see how bad its gotten.
>>
File: 1442657256446.jpg (797 KB, 1911x814)
797 KB
797 KB JPG
>>144372498

Ok, hear me out - cause this might just be crazy enough to work.

We pose as butthurt lefties. We start flagging everything except absolute degeneracy as "unacceptable to advertisers". Flood comment sections with sjw propaganda. Blog about how youtube is an alt-right cesspool and if they don't clean it up then they are as good as alt-right sympathizers.

We give the sjws YouTube as an echo chamber that no one else will want to watch because we got rid of all the content that makes it worthwhile, leaving it filled to the brim with degeneracy and clips from tv shows.

It's simple. We kill the YouTube.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.