[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>criminal breaks into your house at night, wakes you up
>you shoot him dead
>you go to prison for manslaughter

Why?
>>
He had a rough childhood, it wasn't his fault
>>
>>144377019
>Your charge of murder gets "downgraded" to manslaughter

Same question
>>
>>144377019
You live in a cucked country.
>>
>>144377019
>stack the jury with autists
>we the jury find the defendant not guilty.
>>
>>144377019
defending yourself is Haram, kufr

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-11/islamic-national-curriculum-push-to-apply-faith-for-australia/8696330
>>
>>144377019
Because it's 2017 and using lethal force defending your home from invaders makes you a racist.
>>
>>144377019
Go throw some tea in the harbor.
>>
>>144377019
>Man attempts to rob you
>Hit him too hard or with a weapon
>Go to jail

Australia.
>>
>>144377019
Because a life is worth more then a few hundred bucks worth of your property and the criminal should receive proper criminal justice rather then vigilante mob violence which is exactly what your doing.
>>
>>144379222
what if he's not after property?
>>
>>144377019
Unless you live in some shithole suburb or have fucked with the wrong people this situation will never happen, you'll never live out your fantasy of shooting people in self defence, and this is why you can't have guns.
>>
>>144379222
We don't call 911 here. If I catch a thieve on my property, I'm shooting that mofo.
>>
>>144379743
>People never break into homes and turn violent when caught.

Lol bruh.
>>
>>144379743
>projecting this hard
>>
>>144377684
Do you have lay-juries in Straya? I had to go on trial in France for something stupid a few years back, and my case was handled by three judges. I actually preferred it, because the whole system was way more open. You could ask questions or make your own statements a lot more easily and directly than in an Anglo system. I did pretty well in there because I was articulate and didn't seem like a scumbag.
>>
>>144377019
It's amazing to me that this is a thing in the rest of the western world. That practically only in the US can you defend your living space without much worry, and really not in all parts of the US either. Some states are worse than others.

It's as if the cattle owner doesn't want his cattle to injure each other, even in self-defense.

But then you lot get the "free" healthcare and all have the "right" to all those social services.
>>
>>144380774
I think by taking to many gifts as "rights" the social contract by nature gives you less personal sovereignty and more cattle-status.
>>
>>144379743

>OH VEY GOYIM JUST BECAUSE I LIVE IN A RICH SUBURB THAT'S GOT NO CRIME MEANS ITS THE SAME EVERYWHERE

Dumb cunt.
>>
>>144380884
too*

No Tacofag
>>
>calling the blues after killing a man
S t r e w t h
>>
If you can't shoot them can you stab them?
>>
>>144377019
Because I myself and my country failed that poor soul
>>
>not just burying the body somewhere
>>
>>144381238
just kidding, we are not allowed to own guns so I would probably just apologize for my whiteness while he rapes my daughter
>>
>>144377019
>black man breaks into your house
>rapes your arsehole
>prostate orgasm
>awesome
>>
>>144380905
You're never going to get comped bro
>>
Lawyer here, you're wrong OP.

People who go to jail for "self-defence" invariably hear a noise, grab their gun, go looking for the criminal, then shoot him in the back as he runs away.

That's not self defence under the law, it's murder.

It's lawful to use any means up to and including lethal ones if reasonably necessary to make effectual defence of your life. It is not lawful to kill people over a VCR.
>>
File: 30098.png (41 KB, 372x350)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>144377070
Self defence isn't murder Melbourne
>>
It's called non-lethal force and justified when you feel threatened for your life
Or just do a citizen arrest
>>
>>144381430
How exactly are you supposed to know in the dark if he is actually running away or just dashing a few meters to pull his gun and shoot you?
>>
>>144381430
If someone is in your house in the middle of the night it should be instant death regardless of whether they intend to steal a ipad or rape your daugjter.
>>
>>144381430
And this is why non Americans are a fucking joke

>durr he just wanted ur VCR u didn't half to kill him
>durr he was just trying to punch you you didn't have to shoot him in the chest

Seriously you're all a fucking disease, end yourself you cuckold piece of trash
>>
How do you defend yourself in the middle of the night, in Australia, when the guy breaking in has a firearm?
>>
>>144381710
That would be a matter for the courts.

>>144381789
Your opinion is not the law.

OP asked why people go to prison for self defence. The answer is that Australian law only justifies lethal force in the defence of your life (or the life of others), not in the defence of your property.
>>
>>144381902
>other countries do things differently to us
>FUCKING TRASH YOU'RE A FUCKING DISEASE
YANKEE GO HOME
>>
>>144381906
According to our local "lawyer", you don't.
>>
>>144377019
>not sharing your wealth with the less fortunate

Greedy assholes baka
>>
>>144381909
>That would be a matter for the courts.
And it you guessed it wrong there will be no court, only your funeral.
>>
>>144381909
repeat after me.
"I feared for my life."

Just keep saying it and don't be a retard.
>>
>>144379222
>Criminal breaks into your home
>Kills you and then rapes your wife
>>
>>144377019
Shoot him dead? What for? Just glass the cunt.
>>
>>144382150
This has never happened.
>>
>>144379222
What if i rob a house with intent to rape? And if you try to stop me ill kill you, but before i can kill you you shoot me, making you go to jail for defending your life? Its not just about the belongings
>>
>>144382127
That's not enough in Australia. Your fear must be reasonable according to the objective test. Merely being in fear of your life, no matter how genuine, is not sufficient.

>>144382105
So cry about it.

>The question to be asked in the end is quite simple. It is whether the accused believed upon reasonable grounds that it was necessary in self-defence to do what he did. If he had that belief and there were reasonable grounds for it, or if the jury is left in reasonable doubt about the matter, then he is entitled to an acquittal.
>>
>>144377916
Underrated.
>>
File: DK8cDBuV4AcyEJ1.jpg (42 KB, 500x375)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>144379222
i disagree a criminals life is not worth a few hundred dollars
>>
>>144382302
How can you fuck it up? You already got rid of the witness anon. I mean, when the officer arrives he'll do the hard part, like planting the weapon on the corpse.
>>
>>144382427
>when the officer arrives he'll do the hard part, like planting the weapon on the corpse.
If we're talking about Queensland police they're probably the cunts you had to shoot in self defence in the first place.
>>
>>144377019
OP is retarded,
rightfully killing a criminal threatening your safety or invading your property
is completely fine and OK in Australia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defence_(Australia)
https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2015/09/is-it-legal-to-kill-home-invaders/
>>
>>144381909
"Ah hello good chap, would you perchance be after my life or my belongings? I must ask so that I can choose the appropriate amount of force to apply under our laws!"
Fuck me cunt, you're dead retarded if you can't see the stupidity of this system, ascertaining the true motives of a criminal who has already demonstrated he wants to do you harm is nigh impossible and having a jury decide if it was "reasonable belief" is just vague and subjective.

>>144381906
You don't

Fuck I love being free, nothing like being unable to own ANYTHING as a weapon for self defence.
I love being expected to just lie down and take abuse from the criminal element of society and the government alike.
>>
>>144381626
>4 armed black men break into your house

>They break into your bedroom where youre sleeping with your 10/10 wife

Uhh ur under citizens arrest!! Stop right there!!!
>>
File: IMG_1480.gif (26 KB, 200x200)
26 KB
26 KB GIF
>>144381963
>gets killed in his own home with no right to defend himself

>thinks he deserves respect

Ahhahahaahahahahahhaha you all should be put out of your misery
>>
It used to be like that here until a few years ago when we got Castle Doctrine back, you just have to say you feared for your life and wasn't thinking straight.

I think using a gun would make it much harder to argue the case but if you grabbed some kind of random object and smashed their head in you would be fine.

Although we have had cases of shooters getting away with it too.
>>
If you intentionally commit a crime I say you forfeit all rights in the process of doing it and if you die that's your own fault.
>>
>>144382544
Yeah they'll just take your guns from you
>>
>>144382573
>Fuck me cunt, you're dead retarded if you can't see the stupidity of this system
Have you considered that if the system is so retarded that even someone like you can see the obvious flaws in it, it may not be the actual system in place? That you may be misunderstanding or misrepresenting the system due to ignorance and a need to virtue signal?

>>144382615
YANKEE GO HOME
>>
>>144382762
Sounds like whoevers coming to take your guns is also committing a crime, in which case you again have to kill that person.
>>
>>144381990
Missing the point; a criminal in Australia could still be armed with a firearm, while the homeowner can not. How does a good, law abiding mate, defend himself against a bloke who sees the Law as a suggestion..? If I'm a criminal in Australia, I know going into that house, I'm not going to encounter a firearm, so if I show up with one, I own the house; I can have total control over it. Think like a criminal.
>>
>>144382833
Sounds like its a good idea to be a criminal in australia

Looks like australian government is saying crime pays.
>>
god i fucking hate these threads.

In NSW, you CAN take someone's life if they threaten yours. Furthermore, its highly likely that you will get off. Under the Crimes Act you can defend yourself in the situation in which you "perceive it", thus usually a half decent barrister will get you off. I don't know why Amerifats keep on posting this shit, probably because their mom got fucking clapped by a pensioner at some shitty festival in the anus of America.
>>
>>144382833
Simple. Just ban guns in your home. Then they can't have one.
>>
>>144382833
>Think like a criminal.
Okay.

>burglarising a house
Probably won't even go to jail when caught.

>robbing a house while armed with an illegal firearm
14 years, almost automatically.

Criminals don't carry guns because why the fuck would you bother? Most of them are just meth heads anyway.
>>
Because it isn't self defense until he attacks you. Also self defense doesn't apply to property in a lot of countries.
>>
>>144382991
Also something about excessive force.

>inb4 leaf

you asked for an explanation.
>>
>>144382982
>Think about it
>Committing crimes is illegal
>So that means they'll get a job instead
Anon plz...
>>
>>144382816
god I wish I were american sometimes
>>
>>144383015
hi leaf,

1. in Australia you can act in defence of property

2. if someone is in your house with a knife and you have a gat it is perfectly reasonable for someone to feel their life is threatened and thus kill them
>>
>>144382800
Stop posting cuckold you're a joke no one gives a fuck what you think about anything, you should be murdered for your own good before you have kids
>>
>>144381203
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3997002/Melbourne-man-fights-teenage-home-intruders-pocket-knife.htm

I believe I read somewhere he wasn't charged
>>
>>144377068
But, is it OPs fault?
>>
>>144382800
Enlighten me then fuckboy
What am I missing?
As I understand it the Australian government does not believe that I should be able to protect my property (one of which is my life) to the best and most efficient of my abilities.
>>
>>144382833
i have a katana from paddys markets
>>
The best argument for this is the fact that the US states with the highest amount of firearm ownership and the best laws regarding self defense have the lowest amounts of home invasions.

There are studies and surveys performed in jails where the criminals admit they would stay away from houses where they knew the owners probably had guns.
>>
>>144377019

Because you should have called the police so they could not bother investigating your brutal murder.
>>
>>144383083
I work with criminals you fucking retard. I talk to them every fucking day. You are a bunch of upper-middle white kids who think you know how the world works because you saw two guys one hammer.

Most criminals are normal, perfectly agreeable people. I'm not saying this because I'm a bleeding heart because I'm fucking not. I'm saying it because it's the truth. They don't stake out your street while twirling their moustaches waiting for you to come home so they can break in and terrorise you. The average burglary/robbery is a crime of opportunity. Methy the Methhead is wandering down the street and sees a house that looks nice and EMPTY. Criminals don't want to fight you. They don't go out looking to murder people. They just want your shit. The ideal crime is one where they never even see you and you never even see them. If this is the case, why the fuck would they carry a pistol and risk their community service order getting upgraded to fourteen years jail?

YOU are the one not thinking like a criminal.

>b-b-b-but this is just leftie dribble, everyone knows criminals aren't humans!
You can have whatever opinion you like on that, but stop trying to bend the facts to make them fit your agenda. Carrying a handgun is a pointless risk for 99% of criminals, and that's why they don't do it.

>but in America...!
But this isn't America.
>>
>>144382982
The idea of stepping foot into someone's home, uninvited, should give one pause. It should feel like you just crossed a border into a foreign country. You should have the feeling, by doing this, by stepping into someone else's world, uninvited, you are taking a great risk that might end your life. This should be the weight of the question a criminal should wrestle with before breaching your home.
>>
File: 1488957046361.png (195 KB, 750x800)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
Anyone who refuses the right to self defense and defense of property is complicit in the acts of robbery, home invasion and murder and should be dealt with accordingly. I fucking hate this nanny state which prizes the "human rights" of robbers, rapists and murderers over the lives and property of innocents. It's time we did something about this.
>>
>>144383216
>As I understand it the Australian government does not believe that I should be able to protect my property (one of which is my life) to the best and most efficient of my abilities.
The Australian government does not believe anything because it does not have a brain. It is not a person. It is physically incapable of the chemical processes that lead to the formulation and expression of opinions.

Australian LEGISLATION allows for the use of lethal force in the defence of your life, but not in the defence of your property.
>>
>>144377019
Let the world die, it deserves it.
>>
>>144379222
I would unironically peel the skin off you and laugh about it.
>>
>>144383474
>criminals don't want to fight you. They don't go out looking to murder people.

This is ordinarily true and I am willing to back up your observations with one major addendum: you're talking about white criminals.

Ever met a sudanese home invader? You might find that they're looking to find someone vulnerable and alone as much as they're looking to find things to fence for drug money.
>>
>>144377019
Because you live in a faggot country or state.

>Drunk ass college girl gets lost walking home from party
>Goes into neighbors house
>Gets shot
>Then gets charged with being drunk and going in someone's house

That's what freedom looks like faggot
>>
>>144383517
If criminals thought they were going to get shot when they entered your home they wouldn't enter your home.

>AHA, YOU JUST CONCEDED THAT I AM RIGHT
No, I just pointed out that all they're going to do is walk ten metres down the road to the next house because it doesn't have any lights on and there's no car in the driveway and rob that one instead.

Not to mention that your goal cannot be effected just by changing the laws around self-defence - it also would require a change to gun laws.

>>144383726
Good point, and I agree. Niggers are a special case and it should be open season on them. I'm not being sarcastic.
>>
>>144377019
Because you guys are cucks
>>
>live in SA
>have laws regarding home invasions that allow you to use whatever you want to defend your own life
>as long as you're not drunk or engaging in criminal activity
>full defense to murder
>>
Got broken into, bashed in bed with the Mrs next to me. Nothing to defend myself
>>
>>144383828
Oh the cunt got a good behaviour bond for 1 year
>>
>>144383587
>The Australian government does not believe anything because it does not have a brain. It is not a person. It is physically incapable of the chemical processes that lead to the formulation and expression of opinions.
The Australian government is an organisation made up of individuals who despite, all signs contrary, do have brains.

>But not my property
My life is my property

>>144383474
>Muh averages
Fucking retard
By this line of logic the average PERSON isn't a violent criminal and thus we shouldn't legislate against weapons.
Because you know, the AVERAGE PERSON isn't gonna do anything with that.

>>144383782
>because it doesn't have any lights on and there's no car in the driveway and rob that one instead.
And then they'd get shot.

An amazing deterrent legal firearms are.
>>
>>144379222
>lmao just get robbed you filthy peasant
I think you'd fit great as a decoration for the lamp post in front of my hous, do you mind coming over?
>>
>>144382244
so i read fake news everytime this happened?
>>
How the hell would I know?
>>
>>144383867
>My life is my property
Not according to legislation.

You want me to give a platform for you to engage in moralist diatribe and I'm not going to. I'm here to talk about and explain the law, not to justify it. You might as well just post your fucking essay outright instead of trying to pretend it's relevant to this discussion.

>muh averages
>fucking retard
Oh yes, we should make laws based on the exceptions instead. Makes much more sense. A law that applies to 100% of people written for 1% of cases instead of 99%.

It's almost as if the whole reason we have a judiciary at all is for this express fucking purpose of interpreting the law to ensure that justice is done in each individual case.

>And then they'd get shot.
Not in 99% of cases. Do you often camouflage your car in the backyard and then sit motionless in complete darkness in your house at 4am in the morning just praying someone's going to open the front door that you have deliberately left unlocked?

Actually, I bet you do, you fucking autist.
>>
>>144383782

My point stands and it does represent a major hole in your reasoning. Bog stock traditional burglar, and even heroin junkies, case houses with no-one home and avoid occupants like the plague (largely because they know that breaking into a house with an occupant present gets you five extra years).

Were these the only players, people wouldn't really need firearms to cope. But they aren't the only players. Now we have meth-addled housos that make a point of re-enacting clockwork orange and heart of darkness gigga niggas braining 70-year-old grandmums to steal $20 from their purse.

Time to reconsider firearms for self-defence. It's that or the federal govt stops importing feral blacks and we have a proper go at dealing with ice.
>>
>>144384205
Let's not get caught up in the media frenzy anon. We all know that buck niggers are a public health hazard but despite our country getting BLACKED violent crime is still largely on the down trend. There's no need to fix what isn't broken.

If we did become a shithole like America, with massive poverty and getting overrun by niggers, then I'd be happy to reconsider gun laws and self-defence. But I don't think we're there yet.

That said, I'd be happy to have the White Australia police back.
>>
>>144383733
Citation in case you thought them digits was lying

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/drunk-intruder-shot-by-man-faces-felony-trespassing-charge
>>
>>144384201
>I'm here to talk about and explain the law, not to justify it.
Well you're doing it in a rather antagonistic way.

I park my car on the street and only use one light in my house, yes or perhaps, I would be asleep at 4am, shit, didn't think of that one.

Well if we're legislating by averages then I should be allowed to have a fucking gun.

Regardless, I don't think we even really disagree that much, I'm just angry about this issue and how Australia handles it.
>>
>>144377019
ask your local mason-kike my nigger
>>
File: Eternal anglo.png (486 KB, 386x615)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>144377019
you have the union jack on your flag
>DER EWIGE ANGLO
>>
>>144384438
>Let's not get caught up in the media frenzy anon.

I'm not, I have a couple of mates in vicpol and they're very dark about the subject. A lot of under-reporting, inability to deal with the problem and the level of violence is unprecedented.

Couple of elderly people hospitalized a week at the moment, with the odd gang rape thrown in. Sans media spotlight because perpetrators are dark as coal and 99% are reffos or children of reffos.
>>
>>144384658
at least you realize the dark skins are the real source of the problem.
>>
>>144384793

They didn't get here under their own steam. Whoever thought to import them is the one to blame. Blacks are practically fauna, not unlike pit bulls (blame the owner).
>>
>>144377019
Because your forefathers were cucks.
>>
>>144384523
>Well you're doing it in a rather antagonistic way.
Because you annoy me.

>I park my car on the street and only use one light in my house, yes
>or perhaps, I would be asleep at 4am
I'm not interested in discussing your bloody wet dream any further. The point has been made: criminals avoid occupied houses and will burglarise ones that appear empty, and this usually works out for them. That's why they do it.

>Well if we're legislating by averages then I should be allowed to have a fucking gun.
We're not legislating BY averages. We are legislating TO solve problems in society. Legislation that only addresses 1% of criminals and is manifestly unfair to the other 99% does not solve the problem, and creates many new ones.

Muh guns are a completely separate issue.

>I'm just angry about this issue and how Australia handles it.
Have you considered fucking off back to your own country then, cunt?

>>144384658
As much as I fucking hate cops they are our allies against the nigger menace. And yeah, I agree that a lot of the nigger problem goes unheard of. Niggers are the worst clients to deal with and their crimes are as you said - far more violent, far less "sensible" (as in, able to be made sense of). A white guy wants money so he breaks into an empty house in midday and steals a laptop and a phone. A nigger wants money so he starts hassling people in public, stabs someone, runs away, stabs someone else, and then gets into a fight with the cops.

I fucking hate niggers.

Nevertheless, we have only ourselves to blame.
>>
you still here law lad?
I need a quick rundown on "excessive force" and how it pertains to self defense. How exactly do you determine what is excessive and why should a victim be liable to decide in an event where threat is not identifiable yet immediate? Even with an unarmed criminal, the event of death is still a possibility. How far can you go in the protection of your property in the event of an armed or unarmed robbery?
>>
>>144385012
Well you annoy me too.
And this is my country.
Faggot
>>
>>144385084
I'm embarrassed to share the same continent as a flaggot, let alone a lolbertarian.

Just fuck off to the US with the rest of your scummy buttbuddies. You'll be able to talk about how much you hate low-life criminal scum despite having never interacted with them on a substantive basis as if you know dick about anything.

This country was built by convicts. Here of all places we should respect justice above holier-than-thou revenge fantasies.
>>
>>144385012
>I fucking hate niggers.

That's a stupid sentiment and people get too caught up on it. Do you hate feral dogs? The proper person to hate is the retard who brings his feral terrier to the dog park and lets it maul a few poodles for fun. In this case, the people to 'hate' are the ones bringing in feral blacks and the people pushing them to bring those blacks in. They're compus menti to the point where they are responsible for what their feral pets do, once landed, and should be made to feel responsible for the fallout, rather than being allowed to slink off into the background without any hard questions being put to them.

It is irresponsible in the extreme to import 10,000 jungle scholars, dump them in low-income housing somewhere on the outskirts of Melbourne and then leave it up to the police force to predict where they will decide to engage in their traditional culture on any given evening.
>>
>>144383782
>Not to mention that your goal cannot be effected just by changing the laws around self-defence - it also would require a change to gun laws.
It would require a change in the gun laws for the law abiding, but you admit the criminals can acquire guns if they want them. So at every turn, the criminal has the advantage, through laws that give him great leeway because we believe in the ability to rehabilitate. He also has the advantage by not being tied down to following the rules of society.
>>
>>144385344
And how do you deal with a feral dog? You put him down.
>>
>>144382800
>"need to virtue signal"
>unironically defends offender biased self defence laws and the duty to retreat

Once you're inside someones house/business without permission or after having been asked to leave several times your as should be all game for a good leadin' or a smack with a bat.
>>
>>144385084
And no muh guns are not a seperate issue.
Legal gun owners are constantly attacked for using their arms to defend themselves against assailants wielding weapons, it is very much a part of a discussion of self defence.

>>144385265
This country was built by colonials, it was built on the backs of convicts, much like the US and the niggers you so vehemently despise.
A bunch of murderers, thieves and rapists.

Rehabilitation is a fine idea but threatening the safety of another man should result in whatever that man deems necessary to end that threat.
>>
>>144383554
This. Jews totally perverted the law, changing victim and perpetrator. The main objective is to make Goyim feel weak and unsafe all the time. Only the best Goyim slaves who earn enough money for their Jewish masters can afford to live in places where they are more unlikely live among criminals.
>>
>>144377019
>Abbo breaks into house looking for gas to sniff
>Kill with homemade Luty gun
>Chuck er in the fookin ute M8
>bury the nog out in the middle of nowhere (which basically means bury anything anywhere in the Kiwki desert)
>Wash out ute bed and get away Scott free.
>>
>>144385344
I completely agree with you, and despite hating niggers I don't think we should just genocide them. They are technically human beings and I suppose they must be permitted to exist. I just can't help it. They inspire the same instinctive revulsion in me as maggots do. They can't help what they are any more than I can help what I am.

The whites who brought them here should have known better though.

>>144385390
>the criminals can acquire guns if they want them
No, I don't admit this at all.

If you have unlimited determination then sure, you will always be able to get a gun, but criminals certainly don't. For most criminals the effort and money required to get a gun is far beyond the extremely limited advantage of having one, and that's why most criminals don't have guns.

You are focusing on a tiny portion of all crime and screeching about how it's the end of the world if we don't have paramilitary militias patrolling our streets to put a stop this plague of noxious predation. It's just not that big of a deal.

>>144385604
>Rehabilitation is a fine idea but threatening the safety of another man should result in whatever that man deems necessary to end that threat.
It results in whatever is reasonably necessary based on the genuine belief of the nature of the attack of the man to make effectual defence of his life.

>A bunch of murderers, thieves and rapists.
You say this like that's all they are. As if they are not a man and are merely a man-shaped walking crime.
>>
>>144377019
Because you could have blew his kneecap off instead of fucking killing him
>>
>>144385884
The crimes of murder, thievery and rape cannot be retroactively solved by rehabilitation. What recompense is jail time or "rehabilitation" to the family of a man murdered or a woman raped? I don't deem it a suitable deterrence either. I don't care if the agent of a murder is a disheveled and downtrodden immigrant or an angst ridden teenager, I will act accordingly to prevent the crime against myself or others with little regard to the circumstances of the perpetrator against the circumstance of the target and most men would agree with me.
>>
>>144386223
>The crimes of murder, thievery and rape cannot be retroactively solved by rehabilitation
But they CAN be solved by punishment?

Do you even read what you type?

Do you think locking someone up for 50 years is going to bring their murder victim back to life somehow, and the only reason that all the people who have been murdered are still dead is because we've just been too darned soft on the murderers?

Stop being a fucking retard.

>What recompense is jail time or "rehabilitation" to the family of a man murdered or a woman raped?
The legal system is not constructed with the sole purpose of doling out asspats and feelgoodisms to relatives of the victim. Restitution is one of five goals and the relatives of the victim are just one stakeholder in a society of literally millions. Their interests should be considered. They are not decisive.

>I don't deem it a suitable deterrence either
I don't care what you deem anything. Harsh sentences are not a deterrent and never have been. Magnitude of punishment does not deter. Probability of punishment does.

A $5,000 speeding fine that is never handed out deters nobody. A $50 speeding fine that is handed out every single time you speed will stop all speeding in two weeks.
>>
>>144381356
fucking this
>>
>>144385884
>They are technically human beings

That is where you are wrong kiddo.

>On the Creation of Niggers.
>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
>Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.
>>
>>144385884
>You are focusing on a tiny portion of all crime and screeching about how it's the end of the world if we don't have paramilitary militias patrolling our streets to put a stop this plague of noxious predation. It's just not that big of a deal.
You must have me confused with another anon; the last thing I want is paramilitaries patrolling the streets. However, I don't believe in limiting the ability to defend one's home and family against outside forces.
>>
>>144386550
We have cowards and weaklings like you to thank for the scourge of "youths" in melbourne who rape, rob and assault daily and are "rehabilitated" in bad little boy facilities for six months only to get out and come back in a week. But that's beside the point.
Defense of property and person should come before whatever inviolable human rights the justice system imposes on the divine souls of armed robbers and home invaders. The wellbeing of the agent of these crimes is of irrelevancy to the victim who is put in mortal danger by the actions of the criminal and the justice system should reflect this. It appears innocent until proven guilty only applies to criminals in these cases.
>>
>>144386550
>But they CAN be solved by punishment?

They can't be solved but it provides closure to the victims family and increases community confidence to know that scum will rot in a cage and most importantly serves as a deterrent, there isn't any real argument against incarceration for those types of crimes.
>>
>>144377019
You phoned the cops, instead of digging a shallow grave.
>>
>>144386550
Your thoughts are 100% Jewish corruption. Only a true cuck would not want revenge. If a Nigger attacks my daughter he should suffer greatly. That is natural and ethical.

And asides, BOTH severity of punishment and probability lead to a lower crime rate. Have you ever seen how clean and drug-free Singapore is? It is almost like vandalists do not want to get punished.
>>
>Shoot the burgler
>Dissect his body and feed it to the pigs
Problem solved
>>
>>144387033
>We have cowards and weaklings like you to thank for the scourge of "youths" in melbourne who rape, rob and assault daily and are "rehabilitated" in bad little boy facilities for six months only to get out and come back in a week. But that's beside the point.
No, I think that's a perfect thing to pick up on.

Your inability to see other human beings as something more than a bundle of things that you hate makes you incapable of functioning as part of society. Small wonder that you wish you could build a fortress and have carte blanch to shoot anyone who steps foot on it. Never mind the fact that I have spent this entire thread railing against the importation of niggers. You don't bother with understanding the positions of people who disagree with you because in your mind you already know everything there is to know about them, because the complexities of other humans escape you. You are a simple man who has led a simple, charmed life, and that's all that you know.

>The wellbeing of the agent of these crimes is of irrelevancy to the victim who is put in mortal danger by the actions of the criminal and the justice system should reflect this
It does. Among the many, many other things it also takes into account. The justice system is for justice, not just a vehicle for the victim's revenge fantasies. Justice and revenge are different things, and that is why we have different words for them. You don't want a justice system. You want a revenge system.

Long story short, as smart and unique as you think that you are you're just another boring boomer bragging about how "tough" you are for hating people you've never met and know nothing about. Yeah, that's both tough and intelligent. Congrats anon. You're really something special.
>>
>>144381963
Even in Germany you can defend yourself on a public place and won't get charged if the dies.
>>
>>144387102
>it provides closure to the victims family and increases community confidence
These are both important things for the justice system to consider, but not the only things. The outcome must also be fair to the convict - their life and their future cannot be traded against community confidence. The community will forget about his crime and his case in under a day, but he will have to live with his sentence for life. The interests of those closest to the case have a certain primacy and it's harder to be closer to the case than being in it.

Custodial sentences are appropriate for the purpose of community safety and punishment. Some people cannot be set free because they are a danger, and some people's crimes are serious enough that a term of actual imprisonment is necessary.

Did you know that the Brisbane Women's Correctional Centre is at over 150% capacity. Are you willing to spend taxpayer money building a new prison? No? Then some criminals are simply going to have to walk free. Gaol is expensive as well as unpleasant and not to be handed out on a whim.
>>
>>144385012
>Legislation that only addresses 1% of criminals and is manifestly unfair to the other 99%

LOL - You totally lost me there. The problem is the criminals, and they deserve to die.

We should have new dark no car sting homes here in the USA, to lure in the crims who get executed on the spot.

I am so sick of everyone excusing the god damned filth that ruins everything for everyone.

They breach a life and death line, the red line, THAT'S IT.
>>
>>144387372
Yes of course we want a revenge system, it is the most natural, sane, rational and ethical response to a criminal action. If a Nigger intentionally attacks my daughter, beats her unconsciously and gives her permanent damage, this Nigger should suffer greatly. I do not care about the wellbeing of this Nigger, I do not care about his future success. All I care about is revenge and restoring the imbalance. Only a cultural marxist subversive kike or cuck would say otherwise. For them the perpetrator is the poor victim, they are not interested in real justice which must always include revenge, they are only interested in the well-being of the perpetrator.
>>
>>144387372
>Ad homs and moral relativism
Spoken like a true lawyer. The only effective deterent to robbers is knowing for a fact they're fair game and will be shot dead with no hesitation. It really is that simple
>>
File: its all so tiresome.jpg (48 KB, 492x449)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>144387881
Here we go again.

How many criminals are you on a first name basis with?

>>144387996
>Yes of course we want a revenge system, it is the most natural, sane, rational and ethical response to a criminal action.
Ah yes, of course. The past 5,000 years of rule of law and legalism have all been a terrible mistake and nobody has realised it until now. We should obviously regress back to animal-fucking savages because you're an impotent little bitch who likes to fantasise about mutilating people and makes it palatable by saying "oh but they did a crime so flaying this man alive while i jerk off is totally normal!"

It's not normal, and you're an edgy retard.
>>
>>144379222
No. The life of someone who would break into another person's home, their sanctuary, is worth exactly nothing.
>>
>>144387372
You are a truly ignorant and faggot fuck. If you come on my property looking to steeal, snoop, or any other criminal fuckery, you are a fucking nigger. Not hesitating just because you're white. You're getting fucking wasted.

You're a typical government liberal, sympathizing with criminal scum instead of innocent victims. How about don't be a nigger trying to steal people's shit...then you won't get ventilated.

Death penalty for murders...why waste societies resources keeping them around? Subhumans that are violent or steal people's shit can rot in prison. To deter crime? In a way. Caging the animals keeps them from inflicting their degeneracy on everyone else. Thus future crime reduced.

You're a troll or a complete faggot. Either way, please inhale deeply from your cars exhaust pipe for the next 10 minutes.
>>
File: 153456345345.png (134 KB, 209x297)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>144388068
>The only effective deterent to robbers is knowing for a fact they're fair game and will be shot dead with no hesitation.
I'm sure this will be borne out in the statistical analysi-
Oh wait, no it isn't, and you're fucking wrong.

If only people actually bothered to do research before forming opinions. You wouldn't try and wing a heart surgery but everyone's an expert when it comes to crime somehow.
>>
File: hue.png (130 KB, 329x340)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>144388219
I would be completely unsurprised to learn that you typed that with one hand while fondling a semi with the other.

Your transparent attempts to disguise psychopathic bloodlust, most likely sourced from an endless font of impotent rage, are not fooling anyone.
>>
>>144387372
What justice is there in a system which sends a man who killed in defense of his property and person to prison? If justice is about equilibrium as you claim, then by what measurements do you ascertain that serial murder and rape is equivalent to a jail sentence? You speak of killing in defense as mere revenge, yet it does not cross your mind that it is also a justice. It is JUST that a murderer may be killed himself, as the reaction would ensure absolute and total equivalence in retaliation.
>>
>>144388118
It is very normal in the US you weak pathetic cuck who lost his natural instincts. Revenge is an essential part of their justice system. If you do not want the revenge then do not do the crime and if you still do it is totally justified. Nothing worse for parents who see the perpetrator who attacked/abused their child being happy. Something a cuck cannot understand.
>>
>>144387881
>We should have new dark no car sting homes here in the USA, to lure in the crims who get executed on the spot.
This is a brilliant idea. The we could also invite the dickless faggot arguing for fairness to the scum over for some beers. "Don't knock, just walk in, I'll leave the door unlocked for you."
>>
THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbT1NHOMPt8&t=1s
>>
>>144388311
You work in the Brisbane/GC area little buddy?
>>
>>144388220
Next time someone breaks into my house at 4am,wearing a ski mask, i'll make sure to do a quick research and read some stats before taking any action, just in case he doesn't have homicidal inclinations and "only" want to steal shit.
>>
>>144377019
Lawfag here. Because our self-defence laws are shit and they expect you to put yourself at the criminal's mercy until he makes it abundantly clear he's definitely there to kill you.

Also 'reasonable force' is a sick joke.
>>
>>144388889
I wouldn't expect anything less from you discount bongs. God i love being american
*Sent from my AR-15
>>
>>144388476
>What justice is there in a system which sends a man who killed in defense of his property and person to prison?
None, which is why the Australian system is designed not to do that.

Congratulations, you cracked the code.

>You speak of killing in defense as mere revenge
No, I don't. You were speaking of the sentencing of murderers and rapists after the fact and I responded to that specifically. If you are incapable of staying on topic this will be a short and shit "discussion".

>If justice is about equilibrium
It's not.

Justice in sentencing is achieved when the sentence reflects the five goals of sentencing, the circumstances and severity of the crime, and the offender.

The reason that we have judges is because you can't just reduce a crime to X number of "crime units" and then assign Y number of "punishment units." Considering all of the things I mentioned requires that they actually be fucking considered. Have you ever seen a sentence being handed down?

http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/sent_remarks/index.html

Look up Jason John SMART. He's a convicted rapist. You can read the judge's sentencing remarks and see what goes into it. He got 20 years. I bring this up for no other reason than to make you aware that you will have a better understanding of the law the more of it you see in action. It's not enough just to have an opinion.

>>144388503
>Revenge is an essential part of their justice system
Punishment is one of the five goals of sentencing. Restitution is another. You're not wrong.

But your implication that revenge is all that the justice system is, is dead wrong. We don't call it the revenge system for a reason.

>Nothing worse for parents
They are not the only people who matter.
>>
Bingo. He invaded your home. Who says he isn't seeking cover to open fire on you?
>>
>>144388783
I feel no particular need to make myself identifiable considering my rants against niggers in this thread.

Sorry anon.

>>144388831
>tries to make an objective argument about facts and figures and proposes a policy based on this
>is wrong
>"BUT WHAT ABOUT IF SOMEONE BREAKS INTO MY HOUSE"
I don't know anon. What about it? Explain to me why I should give a fuck.

Someone is getting raped and murdered somewhere in the world in a home invasion literally right now as I type this post. It's not hypothetical. It's actually happening. So what? Tell me why this is relevant.
>>
>>144381430
We need to make public examples of dumb cunts like you. Traitors should be hung drawn and quatered godd bless the queen
>>
File: 1507164156232.jpg (54 KB, 719x405)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>144389312
This sounds like the rational and considered approach of the kind of man that the public would feel confident in having at the reins of power. A steady hand at the wheel and all that.
>>
>>
>>144388783
He has to go buttfuck with his little crim bubs - remember they aren't there to rob and steal from him and kill him, he's there to get his highway robbery lawfaggit money and pretend they never deserved to die, because if they do, he's out of a fucking job.
>>
>>144389374
All good mate you referenced the BWCC and further up Queensland, so I know you are.

Just wanted to buy a beer is all.
>>
>>144379222

This is the attitude that is destroying the world

also

>you're*
>>
>>144388311
>while fondling a semi
Jesus H Christ we have a true fairy fucking twinkle toes faggot here. An appropriate tool (aka a "semi") to defend my property, my life, my family''s life, and the lives and property of those around me in the given moment, is within arms reach of me at all times and in all places.

I guess God had placed people like you on this earth to worry about the future of subhuman niggers after the attack innocent people...because the only concerns He's given me are sight picture, firing grip, stable platform and trigger squeeze. I'm sure you're a great Vet though and will have those chimps patched up and looting again in no time.
>>
>>144381909
If the law of the land does not serve the citizens then it is an imperative that it changes. This sort of bullshit law is fine and good with a majority population of anglo-saxons but when you import even a tiny % of niggers this has to change.
>>
>>144389489
No worries anon. Us lawyers gotta stick together - just look at this disaster of a thread. Although to be fair it's mostly yankees.
>>
>>144379918
you mean inquisitorial courts?. no we got adversarial just like you and britain
>>
File: never ever.gif (564 KB, 800x430)
564 KB
564 KB GIF
>>144389557
>this entire post
If it wasn't so specific it would make great copypasta.

Semi is slang for a semi-erect cock, by the way.
>>
>>144389137
You're reading from a Bible and material humanitarianism is your God. You've lost sight of the essential nature of man. I really couldn't care less about the Holy Five Goals of Sentencing. Potential murder invites equal retaliation regardless of any other circumstance. The same goes for any action which incites the possibility of murder. In light of this, the potential victim of any such action should not be persecuted in any way, and death is a suitable punishment to unprovoked murder. I would like you to refute these points specifically and set my bloodthirsty, deranged mind to ease.
>>
>>144377019
hes a good boi he dinnu do nuffin
>>
>>144382645

HAIL BRITANNIA
>>
>>144382982
>jail acts as a deterence for low iq high time preference muppets
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHABABAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>144379222
cause you have the fore thought to know what a criminals going to do, you deserve an axe wound to the head you gigantic cuck faggot
>>
>>144379743
more like if you don't have a dog you will get broken into
>>
>>144379222

>>144379743

Pretty good b8
>>
>>144389264
>Explain to me why I should give a fuck.
I wouldn't expect a kike of your magnitude to care. And thank god i don't have too.
My house, my justice. I rather go to jail than living with the fact that i allowed some subhuman hurt my family. You're so caught up in your flawed "justice" system,appealing to authority and the big picture, that you have become blind to simple reason and logic. You're either a larper or a legit cuck. Don't even bother responding, i'm out.
>>
>>144381909
The law is in the wrong here. Why? Because its just encouraging crime and false charges.
Person breaks into a persons home. Who knows the intent? What if they try to rape someone? Its not life threatening. Do you just yell out hey stop?
It encourages a climate of fear where people don't defend themselves properly and criminals run rampant.
Then it encourages uncertainty and hesitation during crucial moments.
Also it serioisly underestimates the stupidity of criminals. They aren't going to fuck off if you rough them up, they aren't going to let you arrest them or respond to verbal threats.
>>
>>144382800
got back to your cuck shed the yanks in the right youre not
>>
>>144389804
I highly recommend that you read the sentencing remarks I suggested. It'll take five minutes and it's gripping reading even if you don't take the lesson I want from it. A real horror story.

>I would like you to refute these points specifically
They're not points. They're just opinions. I can explain why the court and the legislature takes a different view but I can't tell you why their different view is the right view, even if I agree with it.

>Potential murder invites equal retaliation regardless of any other circumstance
This is reflected in the legislation. If there is reasonable grounds to be in fear of your life based on the genuinely held beliefs of the person acting in defence then any force including lethal force is lawful if necessary to make effectual defence from the attack.

>The same goes for any action which incites the possibility of murder.
Too expansive.

>the potential victim of any such action should not be persecuted in any way
They aren't.

"but what about man who was charged after self-defence"
He was charged, not convicted. "But he shouldn't have been charged" is not a question of law, it's just a question of police policy. The courts and the cops are different departments.

>death is a suitable punishment to unprovoked murder
Nothing more than an opinion.
>>
File: 1498084184592.jpg (70 KB, 960x729)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>144382982
>Most of them are just meth heads anyway.

Meth's a misdemeanor in California now.
>>
>>144383474
where's your house dumb fuck i'd like to take your shit
>>
>Taking the bait this bad
Lmao you fucking morons
>>
>>144390087
Do you even know what the law is?

What section of the Queensland Criminal Code Act covers self-defence? Can you quote it for me? It's available on the internet. Go and find it and get back to me.
>>
>>144385265
>this country was built by convicts
Shu the fuck up you retarded unaustralian muppet. It was built by free settlers like my ancestors. Your like the fucking cotten picking negros. You didnt do shit. Do you want to know why convicts where sent over here? Because of draconian laws designed to catch people out to send them to colonize the world. World of difference between them and fucking drugged up low time preference cunts and espcially filthy non-whites.
>>
>>144390266
you are everything wrong with this country kill yourself
>>
>>144390425
>implying the law can't be wrong
>>
File: laughing cup man.png (64 KB, 200x200)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>144390169
>>144390308
It's the big one with the fancy car.
>>
File: 1200px-Eureka_Flag.svg.png (41 KB, 1200x780)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>144390432
Always was always will be convict land. Free settlers can suck my balls. Ned Kelly did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>144390465
>implying "the law is wrong" is a defence
>>
Yeah or you know
>lure someone into your home
>kill them
>it was self defense, they were robbing me
>free murder pass

You just don't get away with killing people, voluntarily or not, justified or not.
>>
>>144390481
I seriously hope you get mugged you muppet and everyone you know gets fucked killed in a horrific way and you end up in the street poor and destitute you worthless piece of shit.
>>
File: 1506724607188.png (3 KB, 171x158)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>144390070
>>144390373
kys
>>
>>144390585
Nope you missed the point entirely its not a matter if the law is the word of god or if is incorrect,
If the law leads to situations that are unjust the law is literally wrong. It needs to be changed.
>>
File: beep beep.jpg (14 KB, 426x566)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>144390640
Be the change you want to see in the world anon.
>>
>>144390715
>If
But you're not saying if. You are saying that the law is leading to those situations right now and should be changed.

So go ahead and make your case, instead of hiding behind weasel words and poorly constructed hypotheticals.
>>
>>144389374
Faggot. Your time will come, rehabilitive justice doesnt work on people who dont care for your existence lol
>>
>>144390736
yeah nice try faggot i'm not going to incriminate myself over scum like you, you'd be happy to kill your own brethren just to show how much smarter you are than everyone else.
>>
>>144390823
No i'm literally saying if the law leads to situations that are intolerably unjust for members of the community. It must be changed. Otherwise it is harming society.
>>
File: 1534534534545.png (430 KB, 526x376)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>144390872
>Your time will come
Careful there anon, you sound more like the criminals you hate than the shining beacon of pure justice you aspire to be.

If I could only post the libraries of Facebook threats that my clients send to their victims. You sound literally exactly like them.
>>
>>144381430

>dude why would you want to defend your stuff just let them take your stuff a criminals life is worth more than your stuff

just dont defend yourself you fucking sheeple and let the criminals rape your family. good goy
>>
>>144390943
>you'd be happy to kill your own brethren just to show how much smarter you are than everyone else.
The only one making death threats and hoping that anyone gets robbed, raped, and murdered here is you anon.
>>
>>144389719
Just want to say that I have served with some Aussies that were truly ruthless killers...so I know for a fact that not all of them are neutered sacks of shit. As a lawyer, you should know that the reason you defend criminals is because it pays well...in spite of it being entirely unethical.

However, you have made me realize, the only reason a nigger would break in to my home in the first place is because mine is a lot nicer than the one my tax money is providing him. So it's really my fault, and the only fair thing to do is give my home to niggers so I don't unfairly tempt them with my success. Then I'm going to wrap a rubberband around my scrotum so it turns black and falls off. Finally, I'm going to the hospital so they can treat the 3 different types of cancer I got from talking to you. I'm so glad we had this chat!
>>
>>144391013
Okay. I agree with that.

So?
>>
>>144390621
Self defense isn't murder
>>
>>144390556
Hahahahahha and a subhuman paddy to boot. Go munch on some potatoes, oh wait your incapable of even growing them hahahaahaha
>>
>>144377019
Because you forgot to chop up the criminal's body in your bathtub, smash out all his teeth (flush those down a public toilet), wrap the parts up in garbage bags, and dispose of them in a forest somewhere.
>>
>>144391088
Well the answer is that once the law is changed to allow people to satisfactorily changed to create just outcomes.
All victims of the law should be compensated and all proponents of the law lined up and shot.
>>
>>144390621
>going into the house of someone liable to murder you
Fuck you french faggots are dumb. We didnt have to legislate around dumb bs like this 80 years ago because people had common fucking sense. Plato had the right of it.
>>
>>144390432

Youre so fucking retarded. The convicts built all the infrastructure the settlers used when theu moved out here. Bridges built 170 years ago are still standing around the country built by covicts.
>>
Yo can the lawfag auscunt explain to me in detail how self defence differs when you are in your home rather than outside of your property.

I know with regards to self defence outside its basically the order of.
>Try and run/hide
>Try to use reasonable force
>If that fails then kill
And even then you might go to jail

Is it the same if I am in my home? Do I have an obligation to hide or run first? Say if someone grabbed something in my house super expensive would I be allowed to subdue them with reasonable force immediately? Because if not then that is retarded and would basically give crims a free pass to take your shit.
>>
>>144377019
>be me
>living in apartment after finally getting electricians license
>hear noises at 3am
>fuckingspooks.jpg
>grab trusty 1911
>walk into foyer
>see TV floating
>turn on light
>its not a ghost but a nigger
>slam 5 rounds of .45 in him
>call police
>they cart his body off and give me a card for some glass repair guy he recommends
>be back in bed by 345
>>
>>144391026
I dont have to do shit. Useless fuckwits like you do yourselfs in all the time.
>>
>>144391078
>As a lawyer, you should know that the reason you defend criminals is because it pays well
Actually, it doesn't. It's a respectable profession but the only people who make buckets are the senior associates at the big firms.

I represent criminals because our legal system requires criminal defence lawyers to function. It is an adversarial system - this necessarily requires that someone stand up for the criminal. There is no law and order if there is nobody holding the law to account.

I could have worked for the prosecution. I could do family law. I could do civil law. I could have done constitutional law. They all pay just fine. Most of them pay better than criminal defence, because criminals tend not to have much money.

I had a choice, and I chose criminal law.

>in spite of it being entirely unethical.
Far more ethical to skip the trial and go straight to the execution, I'm sure.
>>
>>144377019
You Idiot
Just cut his harness and let him fall into the sun
>>
>>144391255
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

>>144391369
>yourselfs
My God, you're perfect.

You are literally typo-for-typo the spitting image of a grievous bodily harm defendant I had recently.
>>
>>144391386
Hope you are a male because female criminal lawyers are the nastiest whores to ever walk the earth.
>>
>>144391286
Those convicts couldnt even grow their own crops lol - not to mention the majority of the population was free settlers. Learn your contries history you dumb cunt.

We wuz all criminals tho ammirite???
>>
>>144377110

pls annex senpai
>>
>>144391351
Nice.

MORE BURGER STORIES
>>
>>144377019
>Why?
criminals always win
>>
>>144391347
>how self defence differs when you are in your home rather than outside of your property.

To my knowledge there is no difference. What force you use must never rise beyond that which would be considered reasonable. You aren't required to retreat in any way, the onus is first on the other person not to assault you, and if they do, the question becomes whether the force you used was reasonable in the circumstances.

Bare in mind that the purpose of using force is merely to stop the threat. It's not reasonable to kick an unconscious man in the head, for example.
>>
File: 1507277483049.png (360 KB, 428x510)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>144391475
>he takes his role as a larping cuck lawyer on a didgeridoo ensemble very seriously
>he does it 11 pm
>he does it for free
>>
So the answer to self defense is to clearly break all their bones and leave their head alone. Then you can say confidantly in court you didn't try to kill them.
>>
>>144391547
My grandpa used to tell me this one before I went to bed

>be grandpa's grandfather
>have huge swath of land in Texas
>spics and niggers would get on his land to try to steal cattle
>he would ride out on a horse and lasso them, drag them by the horse, then hang them on the huge oak tree by the front of the property near the no trespass sign
100 years later
>that tree now has a tireswing on it and I played on it as a kid
>at least 30 spics and 15 niggers hung from its might oak branches
>>
>>144391889
Kek, I love Texas.
>>
>>144391889
g_d i wish i was american
>>
>>144391642
The thing I don't like is I can't see how to incapacitate someone in such a way that there isn't at least some chance of bad bodily harm or death.

The only things I could defend myself with reasonably would be large blunt object or a knife or something. If it was a knife I could unintentionally hit an artery and have them bleed out. With a blunt weapon I would have to go for the head because I know they could be high as a kite or a toughcunt and kill my ass if I wasted my first swing going for anywhere else.

In any of those cases it seems I would be sent to jail for something at least which sucks. I can totally understand the not hitting them while they are down and avoiding intentionally lethal action but what if I accidentally kill?
>>
>>144392084
>you accidentally them
Manslaughter at best if you can prove within room for error that it was the action you had to protect your life. Murder if you have a shitty lawyer and the evidence is aginst you. Cucked as fuck.
>>
>>144391961
Fun fact: in Texas cattle have more laws protecting them than niggers and spics do and attempting to steal cattle gives you the right to use lethal force to include hanging
>>
>>144383733
>gets lost
>Goes into neighbors house

Bullshit
>>
>>144391347
There's no difference, at least in Queensland.

The "duty to retreat" isn't part of the law but arises from the reasonable force requirement. The lowest amount of force you can use is none by just fucking off, so if you can do that you should. Basically it just means that leaving a punchup to go and get your gun and then coming back and shooting someone isn't self-defence anymore.

>>144392084
The misunderstanding you have is that you're considering the consequence and not the act. The question isn't "is severing their artery and killing them reasonable" it's "is stabbing them with a knife, considering one of the potential effects of that could be striking an artery and killing them, reasonable."

You're right, even shoving someone has a chance of killing them if they fall over and smack their head or have a brain problem you don't know about. But you don't have to consider the worst possible case scenario as if that's guaranteed to happen. The "reasonable level of force" is concerned with the action and not the consequence. I can't think of any better way to explain it than that. "Is the act of shoving someone, considering the likely outcomes and possible outcomes, and the situation that you are in, a reasonable amount of force." The fact that your shove accidentally killed someone shouldn't be relevant, because it's just bad luck - so long as the shove itself was reasonably necessary.
>>
>>144392084
>The only things I could defend myself with reasonably would be large blunt object or a knife or something.

9/10 if you did something that anybody would forgive you for doing in the heat of the moment, the police won't even charge you.

Like anybody else, they tend not to be that sympathetic to home invaders.
>>
The legal system kind of reminds me of the way assaults are dealt with in the school system
>bully assaults kid
>teachers just stand around smirking looking at the kid "well you deserved it faggot"
>bully gets off absolutely scott free
Then in the real world its the exact same shit. Legal system treats the victims in contempt. It can't seem to handle the fact that some people cause others misery because they are fucked in the head. It then tries to reach an u satisfactory middle ground or a "well you deserved it faggot" scenario. Especially men. If you don't have a top lawyer kiss goodbye to any equality or fairness in the legal system.
>>
>>144391062
fuck off, i said i hope. There's no threat from me cause i'm not a daft cunt who's going to self incriminate. You should learn to read.
>>
>>144391386
Yes exactly, you finally get it! By ridding society of the scourge of subhuman filth quickly and efficiently, you minimize the burdensome affect they cause...not to mention save multiple people from being murdered, battered and brutally raped in the future.

The right to defend one's self and property against unjust molestation is not granted by any government, but is an inaliable human right. Depriving someone of this basic liberty can only be defined as evil...and those who would wish to do so should be consumed by fire.

Criminal defense pays well once you earn your stripes and start defending corporations instead of lowlife scum. You'll get there one day young buck, one ethical compromise at a time.
>>
>>144392907
>not to mention save multiple people from being murdered
Except, y'know, by the state.
>>
>>144384084
maybe in your shitty country
>>
>>144379222
Tell that to yourself when the invader rapes and kills you and your family. Then remember your mentality and political views were to blame for your fate.
>>
>>144392973
Why do you care so much about executions? You have a problem with executions but not murders?
>>
File: Compenator.jpg (63 KB, 1023x636)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>144391778
He's not doing it for free...he's getting comped
>>
>>144381301
Remember to tell her it's her fault while she is being penetrated and before she is stabbed to death. If you don't give him a knife to do it with then you're racist.
>>
>>144392500
>The fact that your shove accidentally killed someone shouldn't be relevant, because it's just bad luck

Probably necessary to mention Hallett's case.
>>
>>144391508

Free settlers weren't a majority until well into the 1800s you clown.
>>
>>144379222
I'm going to come around to your house, break in and beat you to a bloody pulp. If you attempt to resist in any way i'll scream this at you.
>>
File: 1507376816503.webm (1.12 MB, 640x480)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB WEBM
>>144392475
Citation again, for the faggot

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/drunk-intruder-shot-by-man-faces-felony-trespassing-charge
>>
>>144393074
Executions are murders when they're not preceded by a trial.
>>
>>144381710
If you can't see his front or back he can't see you. If he can't see you, he is not a threat to your life.
>>
>>144393378
So you do have a problem with executions but not as much with murders.
Typical leftie fart in the wind.
>>
>>144391889
Fucking beautiful
>>
>>144392973
>Except, y'know, by the state.
Which is what will happen to you since, y'know, you're defenseless faggots now
>>
>>144386550
> I'm offended by your bait

You're forgetting this is /pol. You actually take standard thread-bait as a formal debating platform?

Remember: We're here to shitpost, FOREVER.
>>
>>144377019
Because your lawyer is fucking retarded!
>>
Im finding it hard to believe this guys a lawyer.
Punishment is part of the law. It's needed for justice. without it you get upset citizens.
Society demands horrible people fuck off for a long time.

Seriously think you are a larper leftie.
>>
>>144393470
It's almost as if a state apparatus killing whoever it pleases without due process while being cheered by retards is far more dangerous and reprehensible than the usual suspects doing the usual crimes.

>>144393550
I'm quaking in fear, flaggot.
>>
>>144393790
>Punishment is part of the law.
You people keep fucking saying this.

It's PART of the law. It's not the WHOLE of the law.

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>144393815
You aren't a lawyer your sense of morality is completely fucked leftard.
You are more scared of a non-existant system then murders.
Why is it because you are guilty?
>>
>>144393838
I just fucking said its part you moronic larping cunt. Neck yourself.
If you believe punishement isn't required you don't believe in justice.
>>
>>144393944
>You aren't a lawyer your sense of morality is completely fucked leftard.

I can assure you that there are plenty of lawyers that have this characteristic.
>>
File: 1507352206476m.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>144393815
Fear or anticipation, as you await the rigid shlong of totalitarian government to fill your eager hole...right after the niggers have finished up of course. A defenseless morsel on a platter.
>>
File: pepe rain.gif (421 KB, 700x525)
421 KB
421 KB GIF
>>144393944
Are you going to present an argument at any point?

>non-existant system
There are countries all around the world right now where government thugs can show up and drag you away to political prisons and then kill you, and nobody will stop them.

I suspect, based on your abysmal English, that you may even live near/in one of these countries.

>>144394029
>If you believe punishement isn't required you don't believe in justice.
Feel free to quote any of my 43 posts in this thread where I have ever said this.

You can't.

You can however quote many posts where I have said that punishment is one of the goals of sentencing.

You won't though.

You're an idiot who can barely speak English and a waste of my time.
>>
>>144394052
Yes but you fail the basic understanding of the law.
Punishement and justice are a necessary part of the law. Not because you feel like it.
A legal system with no justice is more intolerable than a system with executions.
>>
>>144392500
Would you rationalise similarly while being assraped by BBC? Would you rationalise similarly if subsequently you get the chance of chopping off said BBC from Bubba during coitus?

I think you really are a lawyer if you reveal this level of isolation from the reality of human existence. You obviously live in the vacuum of either a leftist-lawyer bubble OR a rightist-lawyer gated community selling law panacea to us slaves.

Either way, I'm calling faggot.
>>
File: cute flower.png (133 KB, 245x298)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>144394101
The only reason I continue to reply to you is because I want the board to witness the face of people who are "tough on crime." They're just egocentric psychopaths trying to inflict their quasi-sexual bloodletting fantasies on the rest of the world. There is no nobility or pursuit of justice here. It's the same base instinct that leads niggers to light each other on fire.
>>
>>144377019
Run
Hide
Tell

Remove
Rinse

covers most situations
>>
>>144394242
There is no way you are a lawyer. If you are you should lose your job.
>>
>>144394192
>Yes but you fail the basic understanding of the law.

Thanks, always good to know that years spent studying it mean nothing compared to the knowledge of a lay person, but I think you are confusing poster ids here.
>>
File: 1504000529106.png (486 KB, 540x735)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>144394242
>They're just egocentric psychopaths trying to inflict their quasi-sexual bloodletting fantasies on the rest of the world.
Dance slave dance! Say the right buzzwords and you too will be saved from the goy-pocalypse!
>>
>>144377019
So that's what you wan't to do, blast a lead slug into someone, ending their life to save your Samsung TV. Just call the cops.
>>
File: fear and loathing.jpg (32 KB, 199x280)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>144394207
>Would you rationalise similarly while being assraped by BBC? Would you rationalise similarly if subsequently you get the chance of chopping off said BBC from Bubba during coitus?
The whole reason that we have an impartial justice system is because people are incapable of acting rationally in criminal matters that involve them personally. That's the fucking point you retard. This dumb non-argument is trotted out every time. If you actually believe it we might as well just scrap the courts and the law and just hand out pistols because what is the fucking point if the victim gets the last word on justice?

It's dumb and you're dumb.

>this level of isolation
Only one of us actually deals with criminals on a daily basis. Tell me again about isolation? When was the last time you spoke with someone charged with tens of child sex offences against multiple children?
>>
>>144377019
Your fault for reporting it to the police instead of using him for blood n bone fertilizer
>>
File: 504ibw377pl.jpg (78 KB, 425x535)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>Be Australian
>Cigs cost them $35AUD
>Be Japanese
>Cost us <$5

>Air-fucking-soft illegal
>Loli illegal
>Any actor that looks young in porn is illegal
Ahahahahahahaha
By this post I claim this thread Australian-free.
>>
>thief breaks into home in the shitty desert called australia
>his broken corpse disappears into the bush never to be seen again
gee that was hard
>>
>>144394367
Years studying but you missed the first chapter of a legal textbook.
You believe it's wrong for a murderer to go to jail because you think the victim won't come back to life.
You are demented.
>>
>>144394242

If you are actually interested in sentencing, and not just on a larp mission, see if you can't pick up Bagaric's book on sentencing. Useful in a practical sense and he does get into the theories on crime and punishment a bit.
>>
>>144394242
> came to /pol to bait people you don't care

This isn't The Drum from ABC24. You're virtue signalling won't get you social capital with female ABC staff, such as head jobs from Leigh Sales.

Try getting laid somewhere where white knightedy works.
>>
>>144394534
>You are demented.

You are stupid. You are talking to two people at the same time and you don't realize it.
>>
you go to jail if you call the cops
>>
>>144382816
Ha ha! Good one, brother.
>>
>>144377110
51st, 52nd, 53rd, 54th, 55th, 56th, 57th states when
>>
>>144379222
nobody breaks into an occupied house without intent to do something to the occupant. Normal robbers go to EMPTY houses.
>>
>>144394462
That's approaching dwarf territory.
I desire to see more of this.
>>
>>144394655
Stop answering for him you smart ass cunt it goes for you too.
>>
>>144393435
the fuck
>>
>>144394794

What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>144393357
no you won't.
>>
>>144394847
What are you going to do about it? Cunt.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (84 KB, 421x531)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>144394783
I need to remove more Australians, they didn't learn.
>>
>>144394462
suck my dick nip
>>
>>144394989
post it cunt
>>
>>144394989
And these are adults, right? They're just dressing like kids? It's hard to tell with Japan sometimes.
>>
>>144394606
Alumi access is absolutely worth it.

I've read sections of this but never cover-to-cover. Is it worth reading the whole thing or are there a handful of standout chapters?
>>
>>144394934
>What are you going to do about it?

Nothing, this is the internet, fag. You're the retard handing out ultimatems like you're going to punch somebody through your router.
>>
>>144395049
Tiny Chinese dick? Nai.

>>144395064
You do understand it has a ID on the left.
>>
>>144394640
>This isn't The Drum from ABC24
People are smart enough on /pol/ to see when one side has nothing to throw but ad hominems and thinly-veiled erotica, so yes, that would distinguish it from The Drum's viewership.
>>
File: 1507362207190.webm (966 KB, 480x272)
966 KB
966 KB WEBM
>>144394242
Contrarily, it is the observation of horrific depravity the subhumans frequently display toward eachother, combined with acknowledgement that they actively seek to prey on innocent people, that lends me to be prepared to meet such evil with a decisive response.

Thus why my career field suits me as opposed to being a faggot lawyer who thinks a law is somehow fair for innocent victims. But again, I do realize that you are merely on a stepping stone in your own path...and will soon be freed from the burden of defending the vile scourge so you can earn much much more defending soulless white collar clients.
>>
>>144395171
>Is it worth reading the whole thing or are there a handful of standout chapters?

His model chapter on strategic sentencing at the end is probably the bit to read.
>>
>>144393043

Happens here as well.
>>
>>144395205
I just have to double check, because I like this but I feel weird for doing so.
>>
>>144382932
OP is aussie. We're not singling OZ in our snobbery either. We hear of case in which people face charges for defending their homes or selves. Have fun knife fighting some prick at 3am though.
>>
>>144394711
Just use a bit of fucking logic here, you're sound asleep when some Maori you pissed off breaks into your mud hut, what chance have you actually got to defend yourself with your huge arsenal of ballistic weaponry, fucking none. It's more likely that Jonah has found your gun and is grinning down at you as you slowly wake up. Hey bro, you fucked up eh.
>>
>>144377019

>Why?

Jews.
>>
>>144395185
>ultimatums
You spelled it wrong. You see I know you larping lawyer types. You are only confidant if you believe you are smarter than the person you are talking to. Thats why you hide behind the law.
It wasn't an ultimatum you retarded egotist faggot cunt. That isn't the meaning of the word ultimatum.
>>
>>144377019
That means you are not a free man who can protect himself and his property. You are a slave, you dared to be bad slave who did a thing that free men do, and you killed other property of you master, and for this your master will punish you.
>>
>>144395369
how about I unsheathe my .357 from my mattress and put a new hole in your head
>>
>>144395295
Roger that, I'll add it to my reading list.

>>144395254
>it is the observation of horrific depravity the subhumans frequently display toward eachothe
And nothing more.

That's all you are. A bystander. An onlooker. You have no special insight into this - how could you? You're just some dude.
>>
File: 1482865691371.png (66 KB, 266x478)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>144395447
>You spelled it wrong.
>confidant
>>
>>144395229
Implying debating rationally on /pol is worth it?

I actually appreciate where you're coming from, but it's like bible-street-preaching from the foyer of a brothel. The church-goers who come for a quicky after church really don't want to know.

We're here for the keks. Who the fuck knows what is real or LARPing here.
>>
>>144395616
>claims to be a lawyer spells a latin word ultimatem
Get out of here larpers. You have only cheap gotcha ad hominem. Typical lefties.
>>
>>144394703
You're making my manifest destiny hard.
>>
So any lawfags can tell me what to do in victoria?
>>
File: remember me.png (32 KB, 591x422)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>144395652
I believe in their heart of hearts /pol/ users are receptive to honest debate, even if they don't participate in it. It's not about winning the day, it's about leaving people with something to think about over the long term. I've had arguments where I have vociferously and obnoxiously opposed people only to realise over the following days, long after the thread was gone, things that hadn't occurred to me at the time which changed my views.

I think it's always worthwhile making a good argument. If nothing else the challenge of enunciating yourself clearly and committing to your views and then defending them is good for the mind, even if you convince nobody in the end.
>>
>>144395922
I wouldn't trust any of the "lawfags" on here. They are most certainly not professionals.
Anyone can look up laws so copy pasting law information isn't proof of anything.
>>
>>144382746
Amen. Although what youre saying is too logical for the legal system. If this were law, there would not be any such cases for lawyers to make a buck. Inefficiencies are vital for the economy.
>>
>>144377019
Just call the police and sue for damages. Why do you have to go shooting people?
>>
>>144396057
>honest debate
>continually uses ad hominem
>cries aboit ad hominem
>using a sock puppet
>pretending to be a lawyer
Nasty troll
>>
>>144394425
>The whole reason that we have an impartial justice system is because people are incapable of acting rationally in criminal matters that involve them personally. That's the fucking point you retard. This dumb non-argument is trotted out every time. If you actually believe it we might as well just scrap the courts and the law and just hand out pistols because what is the fucking point if the victim gets the last word on justice?

What if it was being faceraped by BBC by a transvestite gnome with a black-cock transplant? Surely, gnomes are subhuman and had it coming, amirite? Right?

> when was the last time you dealt with child molesters?

Just because you're a child molester in contact with other child molesters, doesn't make you lawyer. The guilt doesn't wash off that way, anon.
>>
>>144396158
A bit hard to think straight when the burglar climbed through a childs bedroom whos out on jail for sexual assault and has a history of breaking and entering offenses
>>
>>144396158
I wonder if you'll be saying that when your wife gets assraped in front of you while you're waiting for the police. Have fun hiding in your own home like a bitch.
>>
>>144377019
I hate our country and every drooling fuckwitt in it.
>>
>>144396407
Its ironic they don't sound impartial at all. Just a lefty that has to "stop the good men from seeking justice because thats worse than hitler if bad people get whats coming to them"

These people are fucking gunk in the gears of society. They only exist to make people miserable.
>>
>>144395518
Comical how you project the very definition of what you are on to others. You are incapable of intervening on behalf of yourself or anyone else, outside the structure of your literal kangaroo court. Injustice is very real. Justice on the other hand is impossible. There is only intervention. Exactly what you've been babbling on about. Sentencing, reform, the entire facade are the weaker, slower and more corrupt feined efforts of justice by an imperfect government.

To deprive a free man of the basic right to protect his and his own against the evil in the world speaks to the enormity of injustice that permeates the very system you exalt. There is no greater injustice. And it's perpetrated by literally (You).
>>
>>144383474
How can you call a criminal a norrnal person? I must be not normal them since i like to work, provide for my family and not steal othet peoples shit. School must have taught me wrong. Where does one enrol to learm how to live life as a crimimal, since they are normal..
>>
>>144383822
Im moving there, how much are avg house prices?
>>
File: run-hide-tell-620x349.jpg (19 KB, 620x349)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>Ausrobbery.jpeg
>>
>>144396672
They are certainly a marxist.
Marxists think good law abiding people are criminals.
>>
>>144396670
A system so weak that you are powerless to resist it.

>>144396672
Because that's what they are.

Normal people.

http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/SentencingRemarks/Pages/default.aspx

Read some of these. They're good shit.
>>
>>144377019
Why does somebody deserve to die just because they were forced into a life of non-violent crime caused by the privilege you extracted frim their marginalized bodies?
>>
>>144396879
People can do more than resist. They can overturn it and find people like you to prosecute.
Enjoy sitting in your gulag comrade.
>>
>>144396654
>These people are fucking gunk in the gears of society. They only exist to make people miserable.

Agreed. Usually they're just trying to get laid by other lefties with this circlejerk shit, but some are so brainwashed from birth they don't know all their lefty friends just do this shit to get laid also. Denial is hard to break out of given the conditioning started from birth. I blame the ABC.

Sad, sad people. Guess he'll work it out the hard way.
>>
http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/SentencingRemarks/Pages/lightbox.aspx?IsDlg=1&Filter=6418

This guy is one of us, 100%.

>65 videos of CP on his computer
>no job, receives NEETbux
>bullied at school
>"You have a girlfriend with whom you have been in a relationship for about three years. She is currently studying at the University of South Australia. When your mother spoke to Dr Young, she said that she thinks your Autism has improved as a result of this relationship."
>>
>>144383858
Nah you see australian law states since you were in bed sleeping, youve forfeited you right to have a safe household. You should have stayed awake all night wkth the fone in your hand awaiting any potential normal people entering you household, kept tje door open for them, made them a cup of tea, possibly give them some cash and then send them.on their way. When they leave you should call the police ans tell them you were just robbed, when they ask if the offender is still there tell them no, so that they will take 4 hours to attend...

In all seriousness tho, feel sorry for ya bud, i hate how powerless we are.
>>
>>144397116
>Dr Young considers that your interest in anime is what led to your curiosity and then the progression of your interest.
>>
>>144397116
>one of us
>>
>>144396672
Underrated
>>
>>144396948
Good bait, anon, but more subtlety is required.
>>
File: 1507349060928.jpg (73 KB, 1024x681)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>144396879
>A system so weak that you are powerless to resist it.
Again with your projecting. You are literally powerless to resist the advance of anyone who doesn't play by your arbitrary rules, such as criminals and government.

I however am well equipped to address either should they unwisely decide to prey on me or my family. If it's a question of exchanging expensive high-minded dis cussion in front of an old guy wearing a dress, I can just hire one of you cucked lawyer fags to do my bidding for me. But noone will trample my liberty by force without severily regretting it. Difference between a free man and a faggot.
>>
>>144396948
Yes
>>
>>144397593
>an expensive high-minded dis cussion in front of an old guy wearing a dress

That old guy probably sucks cocks, too. Like all high minded judges. Probably sucks off gnomes too, the degenerate.
>>
>>144397593
>projecting
You've spent this whole thread bitching about the law and how far above it you are but we both know that's not the case. You're no more able to keep the jackboot of your throat than I am.

But feel free to post cum-stained photos of your guns in mute defiance of the inescapable truth.
>>
>>144377019
You some kind of idiot? Do you know how many unreported events there are, Some crazy Aussie would take the body out into the badlands and leave it there for the dingos. Same thing happens in Nevada, there thousands of shallow graves.
>>
>>144397812
I am law-abiding. Especially the universal law of self sustainment and protection. No thug, jackboot or otherwise...will deprive me of that without paying the utmost price.
>>
>>144397812
I like the other guy's meme more (some skank sucking cock). So, he won me over.

Look, No Leigh Sales headjob for you. Pick your arena better, like attending Q&A in person. Maybe she'll spot your sincere virtue and grant a pity suck.
>>
>undergrad uni faggot finds /pol/ and tries to bait legal shit
This is the third of fourth time ive seen this, this year.
Don't you have reddit to go to?
>>
>>144398188
>implying I'm going to let her vampire horse face and pencil lips near my meat mountain
>>
File: 1497258245177.jpg (38 KB, 500x479)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>144379222
>>
>>144398201
Well, it does make for comedy gold. At least when future archeologists stumble on the archives buried in some ruins of a datacenter, they'll have some hearty laughs.
>>
File: 1507358184366.jpg (73 KB, 590x613)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>144398321
>implying he can afford to get his spotted pencil whistle anywhere near her juicy beef curtains
>>
>>144393362
That's fucked. Did he live?
>>
>>144394192
true statement
>>
File: 1507338954888.webm (2.8 MB, 206x360)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>144398724
Through the skinnin
>>
>>144381430
50 plus posts in one thread? You got to be getting Comp'd.
>>
>>144398493
>. Leigh Sales
> juicy meat flaps

I envisioned more of a gaping maw with razor teeth
>>
File: King_Comp.jpg (114 KB, 1335x940)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>144398973
He's King of Komp
>>
The Comp'd media.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.