[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: retarded-pepe.jpg (19 KB, 484x484)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>I'm a nationalist
>also my nations people don't have a right to healthcare

explain yourself retards
>>
Eugenics
>>
>>144379226
>capitalists
>nationalists
pick one
Americans only pretend to be nationalists, they quickly jump on any penis/vagina imported for them by Jews. American government is anyway owned by private investments, so their public healthcare would suck as well as private healthcare now sucks. The term investment already implies hiding money and preferring individual goals instead of public goals and public interests.
>>
>>144379226
Someone else paying your bills is not a right. It is your right to be treated, doctors take oaths to treat anyone they are able to treat. But it isn't a right to use someone else's money to pay for your debts. I don't understand why liberals don't get this.
>>
>>144379226
because nogs
>>
File: 1459844925526.jpg (14 KB, 238x192)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Once the nation-state is back, so will be the support for universal healthcare.
>>
>>144379226
They do have a right to it.

If they can afford it they can buy it, just like a gun.
>>
>>144379226
White Nationalists would take care of each other as long as they didn't have to pay for niggers gunshot wounds.
>>
>>144379226
Too many in the nation who aren't my people.
>>
>>144379226
I would like my right to blow jobs recognized to pall. What about a doctor's right not to go broke working for free, and end up living on the streets not treating much of anyone? Ah, so it's not a right! And it's never free. You could call it collective subsidized healthcare or something. But nobody "has the right". That's ridiculous.
>>
>>144379226
>people have a right to others' labor
No.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.