[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

The report, dated August 2017 and compiled by the Domestic Terrorism Analysis Unit, said: “The FBI assesses it is very likely Black Identity Extremist (BIE) perceptions of police brutality against African Americans spurred an increase in premeditated, retaliatory lethal violence against law enforcement and will very likely serve as justification for such violence.” Incidents of “alleged police abuse” have “continued to feed the resurgence in ideologically motivated, violent criminal activity within the BIE movement”.

"The FBI’s dedicated surveillance of black activists follows a long history of the US government aggressively monitoring protest movements and working to disrupt civil rights groups, but the scrutiny of African Americans by a domestic terrorism unit was particularly alarming to some free speech campaigners."

"The FBI did not immediately respond to the Guardian’s request for comment on Friday, but defended its tracking of “black identity extremists” in a statement to Foreign Policy, claiming the “FBI cannot initiate an investigation based solely on an individual’s race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or the exercise of First Amendment rights”."

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/06/fbi-black-identity-extremists-racial-profiling

Archive: http://archive.is/WaN81
>>
>>144380133
"The FBI’s report noted specific cases of recent violence against police, most notably Micah Johnson, a 25-year-old shooter in Dallas who killed five officers and said he was targeting white people and law enforcement. Black Lives Matter – a movement protesting the disproportionate killings of black citizens by police in the US – had no ties to Johnson or other targeted killings of police and has condemned those shootings.

The number of police officers killed on the job also remains a fraction of the number of citizens killed by officers each year, and statistics suggest that more white offenders than black offenders kill officers.

The new FBI report said “BIE violence” peaked in the 1960s and 1970s “in response to changing socioeconomic attitudes and treatment of blacks”, adding that possible indicators today for “BIEs posing a violent threat to law enforcement” include “violent anti-white rhetoric” and “attempts to acquire illegal weapons or explosives”. BIE appears to be a very new term within law enforcement, Foreign Policy noted."
>>
>>144380133
Typical, under our junta.
>>
>Execute two cops point black in their car
>shootout in Dallas
>"AY YO WHY WE BE TERRORISTS AN SHIET???"
>>
>Black activists start acting up
>Police get militarized
>Riots everywhere all year
>Black Extremist groups identified
I'm fucking ready for the next episode!
>>
COINTELPRO
>>
>>144380133
Tariq is a suspected black identity extremist
>>
National
Institute
Gathering
Group for
Extremism
Research
>>
That's rayciss
>>
Maybe instead of a race war... we'll just get blacks fighting the government while everyone else watches.

How great would that be.
>>
>>144380591
I'll pay up to €20 to the Finanon who hunts down and kills this particular Finnish poster.
>>
>>144380735

Nah, it's the Soviet propaganda in schools, and the resurgence of Russian propaganda to make division, which has led to the BLM stuff.

Its being fed.
>>
>>144380183
JUNTA

KILL THE FBI
>>
File: tempesttrump.jpg (966 KB, 1200x792)
966 KB
966 KB JPG
"Calm before the storm"
>>
WE
>>
They dont say anything about the violence against regular people. Typical.
They only reacr when their subhuman monkey pets attack the handlers.
>>
>>144381359

WUZ
>>
>>144381465
KANGZ
>>
>>144381295
Not sure, just posted that for anyone who wasn't aware it existed
>>
>>144381465
KANGZ
>>
>>144380133
"Fucking niggers" - the government
>>
>>144381011
replace institute with "information" and you're onto something
>>
>>144381519
>>144381539

you were supposed to say EXTREMISTS N SHIT

Lets try again...

WE
>>
>>144381654
DIDNA
>>
>>144381295

It's got a life of its own now though, it won't just go away if the feeding stops.
>>
>>144381465
>>144381519
>>144381539
you goys are teh best :3
>>
>>144380133
>In its August report, the FBI said it expects further attacks by black identity extremists, driven by both the perception and the reality of unfair treatment at the hands of police officers.
>“The FBI further assesses it is very likely additional controversial police shootings of African Americans and the associated legal proceedings will continue to serve as drivers for violence against law enforcement,” the report says.
>Some experts and former government officials said the FBI seemed to be trying to paint disparate groups and individuals as sharing a radical, defined ideology. And in the phrase “black identity extremist” they hear echoes of the FBI’s decades-long targeting of black activists as potential radicals, a legacy that only recently began to change.
>“They are grouping together Black Panthers, black nationalists, and Washitaw Nation,” said the former homeland security official. “Imagine lumping together white nationals, white supremacists, militias, neo-Nazis, and calling it ‘white identity extremists.’
Yeah, imagine. Just imagine. Oh wait, everyone already uses all of those terms interchangeably!
>>
>>144380133
They're talking about Black Lives Matter. BLM was founded by someone who is on the FBI’s ‘Most Wanted Terrorists’ list.

Or they'll fix Chicago and remove the gangs.
>>
>>144381860
It's different because whites are a historically advantaged group.
>>
>>144380591
It's probably because you're both Asian.
>>
>The FBI is linking the people discussed in the report based only on them being black, rather than on any sort of larger ideological connection, the official said. “The race card is being played here deliberately.”
So the FBI is just doing what everyone on the Left, and all the SJW Peacocks and all the Mainstream Media is doing. What's the problem?
https://archive.is/cL4a0
>>
>There have been concerns about rising violence among black separatist groups in recent years, he said, but it does not approach the threat of right-wing extremism. “When talking about white supremacists versus black supremacists, there are way more white supremacists,” Johnson said.
Well no shit, there are 6 times as many whites in the country as there are blacks. It'd be a real problem if there WERE NOT way more white supremacists than black supremacists.
>>
>>144380133

Christopher Wray is /ourguy/
>>
We wuz terrorists

And this is when I sigh a huge sigh of relief, that all the dictatorial powers assumed by neocons and cucks in recent decades will be used against them to create an age of unprecedented prosperity
>>
File: 1455752514398.png (478 KB, 970x457)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
>>144381444
we're just collateral damage to them
>>
>>144380133
>the scrutiny of African Americans by a domestic terrorism unit was particularly alarming to some free speech campaigners."
the scrutiny of Whites by a domestic terrorism unit was particularly alarming to some free speech campaigners.
>>
File: 1503441918602.jpg (104 KB, 800x800)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>144381947
(((whites))) are
>>
>The FBI also appeared to be focusing more attention on the threat of white supremacists. In May, the FBI warned that white supremacist violence was growing, according to a report obtained and published by FP. That same report noted that white supremacists were responsible for more attacks in the United States than any other extremist group, including Islamic extremists.
1) What do they mean by "white supremacist?" This article just said white supremacists are:
- NOT white nationals
- NOT militias
- NOT neo-Nazis
So what are white supremacists?
2) Even if it's true that "white supremacists" are "responsible" for more "attacks" in the US, there's no question whatsoever that Islamic attacks are far more deadly, cause far more injuries, and are a much greater threat than "white supremacists." (You have to be particular about the wording used in this article since they're not defining their terms; they're hoping for you to intuit what they mean so they don't have to say it aloud.)
>>
File: 1491574808242.jpg (36 KB, 480x480)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
THE RACE WAR IS ON BROTHERS!
SHADILAY!
>>
>In a sense, the FBI’s desire to identify a unifying ideological underpinning to what are often individual violent acts is not surprising, said David Garrow, a historian who wrote a Pulitzer Prize-winning biography of MLK. “Security agencies want to perceive a threat that is political, a threat that ideological,” Garrow said, “but what we’re actually witnessing is men, almost entirely men, acting out in violent criminal ways and grasping at some chimera of political justification.”
WE
WUZ
LONE WOLVES N SHEEEEEIT
>>
File: 1503004633095.jpg (154 KB, 1280x853)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>144380133
*SMACKS LIPS*
>>
>>144382360
Oh wow nvm, looks like they're just waiting for a civil war to throw everyone into FEMA camps for slave labor

gg
>>
>The FBI, however, defended the classification in its statement to FP.
>“Domestic terrorism groups differ from traditional criminal groups in that they take action for a different purpose, to bring attention to a social or political cause,” the FBI wrote. “Therefore, their existence as a group has a legitimate purpose, at least in part. Their legitimate activity may include acts of protest, advocacy, and civil disobedience.”
>The FBI says there are “nine persistent extremist movements” in the United States at present. Those include “white supremacy, black identities, militia, sovereign citizens, anarchists, abortion, animal rights, environmental rights, and Puerto Rican Nationalism.”
>>
File: 1486880766928.jpg (40 KB, 640x628)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>144382602
>Puerto Rican Nationalism
>>
>>144381359
THE
>>
>>144382709
PEOPLE
>>
>>144380133
They'd better racial profile their damn privilege.
>>
>>144382780
HATE
>>
>>144382825
NIGGERS
>>
>>144380133
Fact: Mexicans are the bigger problem
>>
>>144382869
>Fact: Mexicans are the ONLY problem

FIXED
>>
>>144380133
Extremism is not just among Black liberals it runs throughout the left wing spectrum
>>
>>144380133
But, they dindu nuffin
>>
(((mainstream media))): evil white supremacists at the fbi target innocent blacks and call them extremists.
>>
>>144382869
>>144383038
Niggers are worse than Mexicans. Nigger loving cucks have to go back.
>>
>>144382869
>>144383038
At least spics work.
>>
>>144381341
God Wills It.
>>
>>144380437
HOLD UP, AYYYYY
>>
>>144381977
>race card
not sure they understand what it means to "play the race card" because it makes no fucking sense in this context
>>
File: openbordersforisrael.gif (995 KB, 240x180)
995 KB
995 KB GIF
>>144382459
>>
>>144380591
Western-born. Still Asian.
>>
>>144381872
heyjackass.com

Seriously, go there.
>>
File: jewish-piano.jpg (74 KB, 700x525)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>144380133
who knew dumb violent primitives were dumb and violent
>>
File: generation_of_revenge.jpg (629 KB, 500x629)
629 KB
629 KB JPG
>>144381594
"Niggers fucking" - downfall of the US.
>>
>>144383258
>Mexicans are the problem

You mean to tell me that George "Simmerin black men with a flamethrower again" Zimmerman is somehow are problem?
>>
>>144380133
Blacks are scum of the earth, we need to round them all up and keep the educated ones.

I don't support genocide on blacks but the niggers have got to go. Keep the good ones who are genuine good people and get rid of the low IQ scumbags that plague this earth
>>
>>144382360
when you roll your eyes at an uppity black woman that counts as a white supremacist attack

also if some black person has a super thick ebonics accent and you don't understand them, *EVEN IF THEY DON'T EVER REALIZE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THEM* that counts as a microaggression, and as we all know from Antifa, these microaggressions are more hurtful than bike locks

so don't act all innocent
>>
File: 1505619804187.gif (734 KB, 245x200)
734 KB
734 KB GIF
>>144381147
>mfw country wide Ferguson Nig@Night
>within a week 95% of blacks are homeless as they all looted and destroyed their own neighborhoods around the country and then demand disaster relief funds
>>
File: CxfgN-YUUAAO8Yi.jpg (65 KB, 622x618)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-wHHajXhRo

listen to this nig's daily radio if you all want to go down the black identity extremist rabbit hole. he's basically a black hal turner.
>>
>>144382459
the hell am I looking at here, a crossbreed between the Sphinx and Harriet Tubman?

Solve her riddle and yous be set free and get a ride on the underground railroad?
>>
Wonder if they're in favor of free speech and the right to assemble now?
>>
>>144384027
>and keep the educated ones

>unironically implying there are educated ones
>>
File: DSC06412.jpg (64 KB, 600x450)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>144382459
I just had this hunch and yep, it turns out that my tax money paid for this.

It's not ironic or anything, this is what some black woman "sculptor" wanted to do, a THICC KWEEN sphinx.
>>
>>144384278
fuck that, listen to the actual WE WUZ QUEENS chick with the shellac hairdo who's always talking about how white people evolved in caves and such
>>
>>144384828
Why is it whitewashed?
>>
>>144384817
>Ben Carson
>Black science man etc

Maybe there isn't enough "educated" but there are good ones. There are good and bad people in every species. Don't fall for the media race bait bullshit. It's all just to set you up for the upcoming race war (while our true enemies laugh at us goyim as we kill each other on the streets)
>>
>>144384027
If you killed every black person in the U.S. with an IQ below 120, you’d reduce the population to a few hundred individuals.
>>
>>144384828
Shaqueefa, I urge you to tear down that ass.

I think with enough effort you could probably get blacks and liberals to tearing into each other over it for using material thats white (and cheaper) instead of something more expensive like black marble
>>
File: Baldwin 2.jpg (81 KB, 1024x686)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>144384936
it's a bunch of sugar glued to a fucking paper mache anatomically correct sphinx kween

it's supposed to make you think, many articles were written about it and all the most fashionable art critics regarded it as a smashing success

see the niggers weren't permitted granulated sugar back 'in slavery' but the slave owner could fuck that ass all he liked, or something, also remember we wuz kangs

more than anything it speaks to the absolutely hollow pursuit known as black culture in this age, pic related is spinning in his grave
>>
>>
>>144385166
>buddy works at local walmart
>nig came in some time in the night
>opened literally every bag of sugar within a 10 minute period while shooting birds at the cameras
>had to pull every bag of sugar as they aren't aloud to reseal them encase said nig put something in the sugar
just felt like posting the story of a nig nigging caused a minor sugar shortage in my area for about 2 days
>>
>>144385029
Don't mind my shitposting friend, I'm well aware that there are all shades of niggers. If you're really from down unda though, I am curious what type of war you think you could be fighting where you're the one doing any of the killing....seeing as how Aussiefags gave up firearms and all.
>>
THANK YOU TRUMP
>>
>>144385166
If it was made out of crack there would be only one statue on earth the niggers would care about picking to pieces.
>>
File: 1496722901590.jpg (49 KB, 640x617)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>144380133
LMAO

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

NO FUCKING WAY

BASED TRUMP

B A S E D
T
R
U
M
P
>>
File: 1486096857124.jpg (14 KB, 444x332)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>144384243

>mfw nig nogs self genocide themselves and then blame it on muh martyrdom

or, alternate timeline

>nigs actually are able to successful put a dent in government, begin process of overthrowing and tell whites either they join now or hang when it's all said and done

the future sure is interesting... Time for bed now, goodnight /pol/
>>
>>144385642
I know that our cucked government took our firearms but they didn't take my trusty baseball bat that I keep beside my bed every night.

But honestly shit is fucked around here, CNN keeps trying to pull the "peaceful Australia and no guns" bullshit but the reality is... the only people that own guns down here are outlaw motorcycle gangs, muslim criminals and niggers
Fuck this country, I want my guns..... NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!!
>>
>>144384278
>>144384278
hahahhahha holy shit black extremists HATE charles barkley

I was just going down the back extremist rabbit hole for the first time earlier tonight. This shit is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>144382218
Could you explain what's going to happen in detail? I like whitepills. :)
>>
>>144382459
Bestial
>>
>>144380437

canada needs to militarize our border, we dont want le 52% shitting up our country
>>
>>144384828
>all of those idiot whites visiting the monstrosity
That's what I don't get; I mean, I expect blacks to act foolsh—look at Africa... But what are all of those white peope doing look at it and walking around it? They must be pagan idolators.
>>
>>144381947
here, you dropped these

> """ """
>>
>>144384828

sisters and mothers traditionally led the black rights movement. sisters, mothrs daughters, they also sent white men to the moon and sheeeeit
>>
>>144386441
>canada needs to militarize our border

>unironically Implying the frogs wouldn't just surrender
>>
File: twtwt.png (621 KB, 1280x720)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>144380133
Fuck! Really!? Holy shit the feds got this on lockdown!!
>>
>>144386739
Is the black movement to have single parent families, sell crack, shoot other blacks, and sieze every opportunity to chimp out en masse so you can steal shoes? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>144381341
God Id love to be an Iron Fist.
>>
Big if true.
Keep me comped..
>>
>>144382246
What the fuck? I never even heard of this nigger before. Somehow a fat white autist running over white people in a street in Charlottesville is the biggest shoah in history and this fucking nigger shooting three white women with intent to murder gets buried except on a couple conservative websites?
>>
File: 1977.jpg (34 KB, 321x340)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>144380133
Marxist/Leftists created these monsters
>>
>>144384027
>Keep the good ones who are genuine good people and get rid of the low IQ scumbags that plague this earth
I'm not even memeing, you don't understand the IQ distribution for sub saharan Africans if you think there would virtually be any blacks left in the World if we adopted such a policy.
>>
>>144380735
>COINTELPRO

WTF does COINTELPRO have to do with this? Your shitty little one word post is less than useless without context.
>>
>>144382869

Theyre both problems. When I lived in Arizona I had to deal with Mexicans every day, they were definitely the biggest problem. Now I live in Ohio and Niggers are the biggest problem for me.
>>
Move 'em north
>>
>>144380133
>FBI cannot initiate an investigation based solely on an individual’s race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or the exercise of First Amendment rights
That's never stopped them before.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.