[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: images.duckduckgo.com.gif (1 KB, 261x188)
1 KB
1 KB GIF
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2551-hormone-food-scandal-rocks-europe/

The hormone reduces fertility rates and is even used as birth control. Sounds like white genocide to me.
>>
>>144381531
>no control on who eats it
>surr sounds leik white genocide to meh

Alt-right intelectuals
>>
>>144381531
or modern agriculture to everyone else.
>>
>>144381655
>making fun of intellect
>importing Muslims by the millions
>>
>>144381655
Its obviously used in white areas and this happened more then 10 years ago when there weren't as many immigrants.
>>
>>144381531
>plan to import 1 billion 3rd world immigrants into the west (more than the entire white population in the world)
>when the economy crashes and there's no more gibs all those brown people will be killing whites on the streets
this is white genocide you fucking idiot. white genocide isn't you being a virgin or low birthrates. whites deserve to die since they can't even figure this out
>>
>>144381655
If that happened in Europe it's obvious that is going to affect white people the most.
>>
>>144381655
>>no control on who eats it
muslims and jews are known worldwide for their love of pig food
>>
>>144381881
This. If it affects other people they are just collateral damage.
>>
>>144381655

Wallah, pork is good for kuffars
>>
>>144381847
Dont worry my man. These monkeys will Start killing each Other. They hate each other. Just retreat to farms and wait
>>
>>144381531
by pig food you mean it ended up in pork and affecting those who ate the pork?
>>
File: my mfw.gif (455 KB, 256x256)
455 KB
455 KB GIF
so what food do jews eat?
>>
>>144384019

Kosher food, aka pre jew approved food

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.