[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: eva.webm (2.96 MB, 640x480)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
why is camwhoring legal when it essentially just prostitution? how do we crack down on this degeneracy?
>>
>how do we
We don't. And we legalize prostitution.
>>
>>144382935
ay yo i fap to dis bitch all da tyme on chaturzbate
>>
>>144383028
what's her name!!!?
>>
>>144382935
What is the first amendment?
>>
>>144382935
>how do we crack down on this degeneracy?

campaign to make porn illegal?
>>
File: lewd joy 7.jpg (34 KB, 285x301)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>144382935
SAUCE PLOX
>>
>>144383140
hol up imam fixin ta check
>>
>>144382935
>That phoney retard smile
>>
>>144383140
sex4you7711
>>
>>144382935
The same way All Capone got caught, by charging then with tax evasion.
>>
>>144382935
video is called: future_saudi_scat_prostitute
>>
>>144382935
shame about fake tits
>>
>>144382935
Men want sex and sexual gratification
Women want attention and validation
Both sexes need money

Seems like an inevitable conclusion, women can use the internet to get all that they need without giving men anything we need but the bare minimum.
You want to stop this? crack down on female power in the dating scene.
>>
>>144383329
Al*
>>
Redistribution of wealth from men to women.

Solution: promote ">2017 >paying for porn" memes
Seriously can't understand why people pay as much as they would for a real prostitute on porn.
>>
>>144383283
see...all niggers arnt bad...thanks
>>
File: NotaSwallow.jpg (63 KB, 500x667)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>144382935
>camwhoring
>essentially just prostitution

Can't stick your dick in a video.
>>
>>144382935
It's actually just stripping from the comfort of their own home. Strip clubs are legal, so caming should be no different.
>>
>>144382935
>camwhoring legal
tax it... that will change the game
>>
Start enslaving them in cages.
>>
>>144383961
*in cellars
>>
File: 1507183422907.jpg (130 KB, 600x620)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>144383755
Don't hurt birdo
>>
>>144383186

chaturbate

user: sex4you7711

She's online right now
>>
Women are eternal whores, they just can't control themselves but whore away. They deserve to be hated. Muslims got it right on how to treat them.
>>
>>144382935
Why is prostitution illegal?
>>
File: 1489858559653.png (8 KB, 420x420)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>144383283
mein neger
>>
File: cute tyvm.jpg (75 KB, 500x481)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>144384229
thx faganon
>>
Camwhores must be pretty dumb and lazy. The ones that make an effort get 6000 views while similar looking ones that just rub their cunt get 60.
>>
>>144384333
Muslims have managed to prevent themselves from enjoying one of the most innate human pleasures for what?
>>
File: bestney.jpg (165 KB, 1080x1080)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
knot mah whitknee
>>
>>144382935
Report her to IRS.

I doxxed a few camwhores for fun and sent the IRS their way. They stopped camming + their social media shit (which they were stupid enough to give out and reason got doxxed) got deleted so I'm assuming they all got fucked.

It's not just the US ones, although the US ones went down the fastest, they don't fuck around with tax laws anywhere else. I reported a bunch of euro broads, those went down but still took a while. The 2nd fastest is the Canadian IRS, the CRA. Those guys are brutal.

South Americans give zero fucks since these girls are mostly forced into doing camming by organized crime. Their tax agency emails even bounced.
>>
Don't be a cuck and pay for porn. And don't think quiting porn will get you a gf
>>
>>144384776
I wonder how much those Colombian guys would charge for selling you one of those girls.
>>
>>144382935
MM Im a guy.. if i could get $10 for jerking off I would be a millionaire by now.. don't blame the player.. blame the system
>>
>>144382935
We don't, camwhores are the only good porn
>>
Is it possible to find a pure guy who is not into pornstars, camwhores etc?

And if it's not possible how do I reconcile the fact that guys will be into pornstars and camwhores?

Thanks
>>
>>144384923
You probably could but you'd be jerking off for old men
>>
>>144384981
Just gauge how much he uses a computer. If he chans/reddits and has social media and knows youtubers by name, then yeah, he's most likely a greasy little faggot that likes camwhores.
>>
>>144384982
its not like he's going to see them
>>
File: 1505746035398.jpg (142 KB, 1000x1241)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>144382935
There are people paying crazy amount to these roasties(I am speaking fothousands of dollars). I just don't fucking get it, you could fuck a top notch escort with that amount, but they chose to give it away to some bitch so she can show him a tit and fap alone.
>>
>>144384981
What do you mean by "into pornstars, camwhores?"
If I had a woman to fuck I would do it but when I don't I have to make do with my hand.
>>
>>144383283
>>144383722
>>144384512
>>144383140
http://www.cambabe.me/videos/114675/sex4you7711-couple-show-ee361bdf8304e548/
>>
>>144384981
> etc?
elaborate
>>
>>144384981
Noone sane is "into" pornstars and camwhores. They are means to get visual sexual stimulation.
No camwhore or pornstar can ever be better than a real woman you can touch and have sex with.
Honest answer?
Satisfy a man's sexual needs and he is going to stop watching porn.
>>
>>144384981
does that really bother you that much?
>>
>>144383755
Why would anyone do this if they weremt a fucking degenerate?
>>
>>144385260
>tfw you wish you could find a woman who only masturbated and had a dildo inside her instead of dozens of cocks
>>
>>144385260
She's got a point? We all talk about wanting a non degenerate woman, isn't it only fair that they want non degenerate males?
>>
File: 1507063839085.png (127 KB, 236x234)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>144382935
>Implying you wouldn't rub your hairy nips and lather yourself in oil for a few extra shekels.
>>
>>144382935
it's the produce of capitalism you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>144382935

Could legally be considered as pornography, which is not saying much since that's also more or less prostitution
>>
>Essentially just prostitution

More akin to stripping, really. And that's legal.
>>
>>144382935
>sex4you
good taste m8
>>
>>144384981
Porn is just a throwaway visual masturbation tool for men--there is no emotional attachment to the actors or some other faggot shit. No one that has a working brain actually gives a shit about the people doing the fucking. The only time I've actually sought out a certain porn star during my illustrious fap career is if I'm crushing on a certain girl at work or some shit and there is a porn star that looks sort of like her.
>>
File: where is your god now.jpg (64 KB, 886x661)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>144382935
we don't
>>
>>144385432
>isn't it only fair that they want non degenerate males?
Then why dont they pick non.degenerate males?
Women have all the power in the world and can choose from anyone they want to date, so this is hardly a problem
>>
>>144385432
if it's specific to porn stars and camwhores it strikes me as a jealousy thing more than being out of principle. i mean i couldn't rattle the name of a single porn star off the top of my head except meme ones like bailey
>>
>>144385432
Welp, but non-degenerate woman means no slut who fucked every dick on the cock carousel while non-degenerate man in your context means a guy who did not watch a video while touching his penis...
>>
>>144385354
>tfw qt gf but she's super clingy and always wants my attention
Plus she was a virgin when we started dating and now has full blown baby fever. I'm afraid she's going to get me to knock her up on purpose.
>>
>>144385539
??
>>
>>144385533
>The only time I've actually sought out a certain porn star during my illustrious fap career is if I'm crushing on a certain girl at work or some shit and there is a porn star that looks sort of like her.
I did the same.
>>144385661
Oh no anon, how terrible...
Pump her with your seed and have kids ffs.
>>
>>144385661
go make some white kids you faggot
>>
>>144382935
>why is camwhoring legal when it essentially just prostitution? how do we crack down on this degeneracy?

The Jews have used the American 1st amendment to allow lewd and lascivious content as a form of self expression. All your fault.

Seize the domains and prevent further ones from being created.
>>
>>144384022
>>144385289
It's actually not as bad as you think. The original poster of the photo back in '12 rescued a bird and thought that photo would be funny to post online. It's been branded as a "bad photo" by now and I understand, it looks bad. But behind the actual story, it's a dude saving a bird and posting a photo that got taken wrong.
>>
Its easy to imagine a girl staring into a mirror forever getting high off the reflection as legions of indian guys ask for bobs and vagine in rapidly scrolling chat
>>
>>144382998
brothels too, got to legalize those too.
>>
>>144385539
sauce on this ho?
>>
>>144382935
why do you care about what people do with their bodies?
>a girl that i will never meet is showing her hot body to everyone? my life is now ruined.
>>
>>144382935
Legalize prostitution instead.

>Degeneracy

Nazis has brothels operate in the open. Get the fuck over yourself, anti prostitution laws are cucked as hell.
>>
I mean, it counts as more of pornography, rather than prostitution, no real physical contact between the customer and the entertainer happens, right? Pornography is legal, unless child porn, of course.
>>
>>144385963
We have to prevent people to turn to evil and show them God's way and help them to be saved.
>>
>>144385963
Because in an ever increasing centralise society of FAGGOTS the social fabric of said society effects me in many ways. These retards with degenrate morals and virtues end up voting in a democracy im forced into, for things such as open borders and unrestricted immigration, enabling me to get mugged by Somalian niggers on weekends nights. They vote for more government control and higher taxes because the social fabric of society has been totally remade to make all you everymen into fucking adult children. Sharing a society with degenerates effects me greatly.
>>
Siswet is the best camgirl, fite mi
>>
File: 1498630371655.gif (1.74 MB, 177x150)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
>>144386079
>Your moral compass is Nazis
kys
>>
>>144382935
prostitution without any of the contact. why do people spend thousands on camwhores?
>>
>>144386159
>everyone except me is wrong
if you don't like these people, then go live in a more appropriate country for you (saudi arabia, for example).
>>
>>144385963
why do you care about what people do with their guns?
>a guy that i will never meet is shooting an AR-15 at a range? my life is now ruined.
>>
>>144386262
Not an argument
>>
>>144382935
why don't you stick your bible up your ass, cuckservative?
>>
>>144382935
>tfw no gf and have to pay camwhore
>tfw a camwhore won't even show face but morons throw hundreds of $ for nip slips and pussy flashes in poor lighting and modest video quality
It's cause you dweeb virgin creeps still are shocked by the naked female body and think watching a naked woman is worth MONEY!
IT'S JUST A NAKED BODY!
It's your fault cause you fund this shit.
>>
>>144383451
This. Honestly I don't get why more women don't do it. You can hide your identity very well and as long as you have no tattoos you'd be home free getting thrown tons of money for literally just sitting there rubbing your cunt. If guys had that kind of power there'd be an absolute collapse of society with how many would try to get in on it.
>>
>>144386475
Why don't you stop sticking things up your arse, ItalItalfag?
>>
File: 90.gif (837 KB, 201x79)
837 KB
837 KB GIF
>>144382935
Stop posting my waifu here. She is literal perfection. /pol/ doesn't deserve her.

She is the only cam whore I'd unironically marry. Yes, she is a whore, but she is doing it with such grace and certainty. You can just tell how superior she is.
>>
>>144382935
>why is dating legal when it essentially just prostitution
>>
>>144386588
>whore
>grace and certainty
k
>>
>>144386588
>waifu
>3D
Holy shit, Hans. You haven't understood anything...
>>
>>144384776
You're doing this because you like trolling these women, or are you doing it out of some sort of anti-degeneracy activism?
>>
>>144386215
I see you are lost. Please lurk more
>>
>>144382998
This ideally would be the best solution. Guys on here are all about muh degenerate memebut seriously the biggest blow and return to a "moral" west would be legalize prostitution. When the pussy market bottoms out women HAVE to offer something more than a hole to get a mate. It'll return balance back to normal and create stronger family units
>>
>>144386668
>online stream
>3D
>>
>>144382935
I'd prefer camwhoring to actual prostitution because at the very least these whores aren't spreading STD's around.
>>
Porn is, always was and always will be incredibly degenerate and unhealthy, btw. No matter what way you look at it.
>>
>>144386575
t. typical austrianfag shitposter.
seriously though, you austrianfags need stop harassing italian anons, stop being so butthurt over the humiliations of the past century, you start sounding like dindus
>>
>>144386215
Hello, newfriend. You might wish to lurk a bit more.
>>144386159
>social fabric
All traditionalist societies had prostitution.

The condemnation of it is something that came up post reformation and only in a select few places.
>>
>>144386905
>incredibly degenerate
I agree

>and unhealthy
Ok Hans, du arschloch, please provide some sources
>>
>>144386965
alex jones said that
>>
>>144385951
Sexysweet_daniela
>>
File: file.png (193 KB, 480x360)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>144386588
>I'd unironically marry

Pathetic
>>
>>144383283
top negro
>>
>>144386079
Wtf, really?
Why would they burn pornography related books?
Gimmie proofs
>>
>>144386593
It is the only thing that can lead to a relationship.
>>
>>144386965
>and unhealthy
Porn addiction is a thing. I'm 100% sure that most guys jerk off too much to porn, and spent way too little time on getting meaningful sex

Read this:

Your Brain on Porn: Internet Pornography and the Emerging Science of Addiction

http://b-ok.org/book/2476893/e55933/?_ir=1
>>
>>144382998
>>144385875
>>144386770
Why are Americans so stupid and horny?
Legalizing prostitution literally changes nothing in society.
>>
>>144385187
because they get attention, they are paying for attention of the girl in an online room full of other guys, they are trying to make up for what they don't/can't have/do in life.
>>
>>144387727
Addictions are always unhealthy, including porn.

I asked how porn of itself, (or PMO) is bad for your health.

Hard mode: No spiritual arguments
>>
>>144387727
>180 pages
what did he meant by that?
>>
>>144384776

This.

Average Colombians makes like $5-$15k a year.

My accountant was telling me a story about a camwhore that called him asking if she had to pay taxes of the $70k she made that year, she didnt even pay health insurance or pension.
>>
>>144384776
What the fuck's wrong with you. Did you get your knob twisted off as a child?
>>
File: 1482359108573.jpg (27 KB, 510x364)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>144388025
>white knighting for some cam whores you have never even heard of
Why
>>
>>144384981
There are guys like that out there. Look at half of /pol/, most of us are disgusted by that kind of degeneracy.
>>
>>144384981
Women consume all sorts of fucked up fetish porn and literotica but you're trying to spin some porn watching man boogieman.

If people watch porn, they are most likely ashamed of it. Do you think they would watch porn if they had a willing partner to give them sex? What would you rather do, have sex or watch others doing it?

/pol/ especially dislikes porn, its origins/political message and the fact that kikes use it to black women and spread degeneracy.
>>
Pornography is more degenerate than prostitution.
>>
>>144385533
Well written, this is accurate.
>>
>>144382935
Prostitution IS legal, but they won't call it that.
>>
File: ital.jpg (133 KB, 500x724)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>144386942
t. Ital Ital
>>
>>144388154
>Do you think they would watch porn if they had a willing partner to give them sex?
Not to shit all over your parade here but i fap to porn despite having a relationship, my current girl cant get me to cum but previous ones could but i still watched porn and fapped

Id love to fuck but it gets boring and is mostly for the girls enjoyment so when i want to do something for just me i fap.

Also with how incredibly hard it is to get random chicks to fuck since most are taken i dont consider randoms an option at all
>>
>>144388096
Pointless malicious behaviour
>>
>>144388700
>Pointless malicious behaviour

whats wrong with this
>>
>>144387793
>Addictions are always unhealthy, including porn.
>I asked how porn of itself, (or PMO) is bad for your health.
I would argue that porn is initially mildly addictive, more on a level of weed than of cocaine and heroin. However, as a result of highspeed internet, streaming porno has become much more easily and readily available than it ever has been in history. This, in combination with a social acceptance of porn and degeneracy that has developed since the 1960s and has been in overdrive since the 1990s, has led to a deracinated society where people feel a deeper connection with some camwhore they jerk off to every day than to a girl they love, their family and friends, or their own countrymen, culture and history. Many men who watch camwhores feel this attention is reciprocated by the camwhore. However in reality, the camwhore has thousands if not tens of thousands of followers, and probably does not at all know who you are, and as a result does not give a hoot about you. Furthermore she probably is a mental wreck herself, going into camwhoring as a result of daddy fucking her or something. Apparently many pornstars and prostitutes were molested, and it is probably the same for camwhores.

Tl;dr: It is the atomisation of society and the commodification of intimacy, sex and love that I find deeply disturbing and unhealthy. While you might argue that this is a spiritual argument, I would put this more as a sociological and psychological argument.
>>
>>144382935
I would stick my tongue in her bumhole
>>
File: susiemasterson-scam.jpg (722 KB, 1672x1341)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>>144384776
Try Susie Masterson
>>
>>144388779
More money to gov't for refugees of peace. I can see why you would support it.
>>
>>144384776
wtf... i can smell the sexual frustration through the monitor.
>>
>>144387728
Jews have been subverting their nation for last 100 years. Have some pity.
>>
>>144388864
>Tl;dr: It is the atomisation of society and the commodification of intimacy, sex and love that I find deeply disturbing and unhealthy. While you might argue that this is a spiritual argument, I would put this more as a sociological and psychological argument.
So watching mainstream pop should be unhealthy too then ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGLxoKOvzu4
>>
>>144382935
women have always monetized between their dirty legs. why is it any surprise they want to get paid to be touched. they're shameless.
>>
>>144389402
>So watching mainstream pop should be unhealthy too then ?
Yes.
>>
>>144382935
I don't see anything sexual in that attire.
>>
>>144385230
yeah you're deluding yourself buddy
pretty much every 2nd guy is a porn-addict, despite getting laid or not
it's easy
>>
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!
>>
>>144384776
fuckin lmao
>>
>>144384776
lmfao you fuckin sleuthy prick. I know this one camwhore that lives in he same building a friend of mine lives in and i've been tempted to do something similar. I wouldnt dox her or anything like that but you just know these broads dont report all of their income, or any of it. I know so many guys that deal weed and communicate through facebook about transactions like fucking retards and im shocked the CRA hasnt came down on them yet. I would never narc, but im just shocked someone else hasnt.
>>
>>144387728
Funny thing is, here we do not have legal prostitution (cops arrest brothel organizers) because muh christian traditional national spirituality but we had legal brothels before 1917 revolution. Commies actually conditioned people into hating whores because prostitution is easy work and everyone should arbaito hard.
>>
>>144390031
>pretty much every 2nd guy is a porn-addict, despite getting laid or not
I think it might be even worse. Stopping smoking weed and cigarettes and stopping drinking alcohol was easier for me than stopping jerking off to porn.
>>
>>144382935
fuck off statist
>>
>>144385539
How do American 'porn stars' even compete?
>>
>>144390332
it is worse
though when I stopped porn I just ramped up my alcohol and weed, worked pretty ok once you get over being horny as fuck when high
>>
>>144382998
This.
Can't wait to see thousands of brothels pop up with sexbot service.
Women would be absolutely btfo
>>
Are these cam studios still making big bucks nowadays? I am thinking about opening a studio at the Ukrainian border with computer illiterate Ukrainian MILFs.
>>
>>144386501
Findom is its name. Google it.
>>
>>144390659
a society of disgusting neetbux betamales who diddle robots all day is your idea of BTFO'ing someone?
women specifically?
get a job, faggot
>>
File: 1506606989839.jpg (316 KB, 1090x637)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>144390659
Its only a matter of time

>>144390763
Havent u been paying attention? These camwhores just get thousands of dollars a month just for showing their boobs. Imagine what will happen when cheap lifelike sex robots will be available to Pajeet and his friends. Eternally BTFO indeed.
>>
>>144387728
Yeah, and making weed legal didn't change anything in society either...

Oh wait, except crime and tax revenue. ...

Oh shit, and stay at home mother's on fucking welfare could actually make money.
>>
>>144390659
>Can't wait to see thousands of brothels pop up with sexbot service.
Dude this is so pathetic.
>>
>>144390763
They had a sexbot on test in an Austrian brothel.
It clearly outperformed the ladies, as within a month it served more men than they did.
Sure there's a novelty value, but if that was all there was to it the women wouldn't have sued the brothel and gotten the bot banned.
>>
>>144388700
Fuck those cunts who don't pay their taxes. It's not pointless or malicious if it's illegal.
>>
>>144388025
Tax evasion is a crime kid
>>
this is just depressing, i don't know if the daily brainwash or something else caused this. how can you be so money hungry to embarrass yourself doing degenerated stuff for money?
something needs to be done because it hurts me seeing women acting like sluts.
>>
>>144388154
This is some of the most moronic and narrow minded bullshit I've read today. Congrats.
>>
>>144390924
See
>>144390976
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police/amp
They're more profitable.
>>
>>144390887
well if we're talking about pajeet and his friends, it would be really nice if they just fucked off
>>
>>144390887
>These camwhores just get thousands of dollars a month just for showing their boobs.
I disagree. The people who actually give their shekels to these women quite often think they have a deep connection with their favourite camgirl(s). When I used to jerk off on these camsites I would just go in, hope some schlub or a collection of them gave this camwhore enough e-shekels to make her at least take off her clothes, but the best would be if she were masturbating or something. I'd be in these rooms for like 10 minutes at the most, but these schlubs handing over their e-shekels like candy would be in these rooms for hours on end. The girl would always call out their usernames: "Hey massivedick1488 thank you SOOOOOOO MUCH for the shekels" etc. etc. Although I suppose many of these guys were boomers unable or unwilling to browse the web for free porn, there probably were plenty of gen x-ers and millennials in there, larping a lovelife with some deracinated whore
>>
>>144391051
if only burgershits had this much vigor when going after the big bad people in their country, not fucking a person over
>>
None of you will probably ever believe me but are used to be a cam girl manager. She paid me $5000 a month to do various management tasks including some of her income and expenditure. She cleared 30 grand on a bad month.

Ama
>>
>>144382935
Except it's not prostitution. It's stripping and stripping is perfectly legal almost everywhere. Plus, prostitution is legal in a lot of places.
>>
>>144390924
roastie dectected, tits or gtfo
>>
>>144391539
I* used to be a cam girl manager.

Not are. I was using speech to text.
>>
>>144391408
you're thinking about it too much
literally throughout all of history older men LOVED young pussy
everyone loves young pussy, this is just the internet manifestation
>>
File: taylorlautner.jpg (436 KB, 1336x1764)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>>144391408
How does that contradict what I said?

They flash their boobs, play with their pussy and call out their names and they get thousands in the process.

Hell I just googled the OP girl and in the few minutes I was in her live stream I already saw dozens of pajeets giving "tips".

Women live life on tutorial mode, truly.
>>
>>144388700
Nigger you are on 4chan

Go get prisoned for 15 years bong.
>>
>>144391634
Did the girl have a boyfriend/husband, and family?
Did she ever fuck one of her online followers?
What percentage of the profits does the camsite get?
Any idea of the demographics of the viewers? Is it mostly retired burger boomers?
>>
File: 1424729731372.png (203 KB, 600x450)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>144388128
Wow, imagine living every day with this delusion.
>>
>>144391897
t. porn addict
>>
>>144382935
Is she on myfreecams?
>>
>>144392076
>>144384229
Try reading the thread, you fucking virgin
>>
>>144382935
not really, it's more like stripping
>>
>>144383443
commies hate fake tits. FUCK YOU COMMIE BITCH
>>
>>144382935
Because camgirls are behind a webcam and flashing random people like kids used to do on Omegle
Only difference is that they get paid for it.
>How to stop it
Taxes, easy as that.
Or if you have a botnet just DDOS them.
>>
>>144392176
if you post very arousing things people will get distracted
>>
>>144391891
using my computer to reply (will confirm its me with a reply to this post from my original post ID)...

> had a boyfriend, some white guy who worked in the oil industry away from home for a lot of the time but he earned good money. Then she dumped him and was single for a while, then dated a wealthy photographer, still does for all I know.

> she never even met any of her followers, she would have met me but she lived in USA.

> MyFr33cams pays out 5 cents every token. The website make at least 3 cents a token if the customer buys hundreds of dollars worth. Everyday customers buying $20 woth get a worse rate and thus MFC makes 5c and model makes 5c.

> it was very mixed but mostly boomers, lots of married men who are bored of their wives. I used to send out videos to thousands of them with their personal emails etc and all. I did research a few ppl out of interest. The younger ones do not tip as much, they tip $20 and think they are big shots.

Any more questions?
>>
>>144392474
Comfirming this post is me
>>
>>144392474
Do you think these girls are making as much nowadays or the market has become saturated?
>>
>>144390263
What is the lumpenproletariat?

Karl Marx wanted all the "criminal" class killed. They include beggars, prostitutes, gangsters, racketeers, swindlers, petty criminals, tramps, chronic unemployed or unemployables, persons who have been cast out by industry, and all sorts of declassed, degraded or degenerated elements.
>>
>>144384981
I personally know two guys. Each one is 184 cm, very fit, very smart (one is getting a medical degree the other one is an engineer in the top universities in my country), both faithful catholic and they are both a solid 9/10. No porn, no jerking off, they are both looking for an honest faithful woman and they seems to find only bitches and goldiggers. So fuck off, they exist, they just don't consider womens that took 10 miles of cock....
>>
File: file.png (49 KB, 620x245)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>144391813
Either this 178cm is bullshit, or those bitches are tall as fuck.
>>
>>144382935
FUUUG
thats crazy hot! fuck no fap, I'll jerk off tonight
>>
File: manlets.jpg (364 KB, 1304x892)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>144393031
Celebrities are known for twisting their stats online. Hes probably even shorter kek.
>>
>>144391408
>Hey massivedick1488 thank you SOOOOOOO MUCH for the shekels
kek, i know what my next fake email address will be
>>
>>144390976
i wonder what they pay the guy who scoops jizz out of the plastic vag and hoses down and sanitizes the doll?
>>
>>144390213
It's fucking hilarious to do, because most camwhores suffer from stunted development and don't see the link between cause and effect, or actions and consequences.

It doesn't take much. You need about $50 in real income to get a camwhore to talk enough about herself to doxx her, sometimes even for free but you need to sit for a while in the channel. Once you find their instagram or Facebook, they're FUCKED. This one broad straight up posted pictures of cash and shit she bought, and I knew it was way out of her tax bracket so I just shut her shit down. This one other bitch literally posted her bank account and PayPal screenshots to brag about her money, and it's not like she could move 20k fast enough and without a trail so I shut her shit down too. Banks cooperate with that shit too, especially canuck banks, but so as a bonus point you can fuck over her bank's branch manager by giving him up to the integrity commission or whatever if you doxx enough, but that happened only once.

Basically, yeah. It doesn't take much. It's just funny. I don't care if someone doesn't think that it's not funny to make some dumb bitch face the consequences of her actions, but it really is. I know what I did and will probably do again is the right thing because no matter how you look at it, I'm right. Feminists will say I'm right because most women gave up their youth and potential to study hard and earn money, and men would too because what the fuck, you're earning 15-20 grand a year busting your ass, paying 8 grand in taxes out of that money, and for what? So some cuntscab can have 9 grand in cash and blow it on cocaine and loubotins just because she let some guys watch when she stuffed two dildos in her asshole? Basically the only people who would complain about what I did or will do are worthless so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>144392830
A hot natural girl will nearly always have the followers, it all depends if she keeps her looks up or not.
>>
>>144386770
>It'll return balance back to normal and create stronger family units
Yeah nah. It's legal here and degeneracy is still rampant.
>>
>>144392830
I was doing this between 6 years ago and 4 years ago (around 2 years doing this work on the side from my real job), I saw the market become a lot more saturated.

Clearly the camgirl i was working for was a "top model" and most models would not even consider a manager, in fact I was earning more than most of the everyday eastern european models.

Yes it's saturated as fuck but the top models are still raking it in.

Number #1 position in mfc top model for the month called "miss mfc" needs to earn about $100k in one month in order to take that position.

Position 200 will take around $25-$30k that month.

position 20,000 (average eastern european model) will take around $3000
>>
>>144393355
You are God's gift to man
>>
>>144386694
Why not both? It's the same outcome.
>>
>>144386554
They do softcore on twitch and it's fucking annoying. If you wanna do that shit go on cam girl sites stop shitting up the ones young kids to on.
>>
>>144393549
Sounds like you need productive hobbies in your life
>>
>>144393420
Is money the prime/only motivating factor?
>>
>>144393653
>productive
His hobby changed the world more than you could ever hope to achieve with your shitty woodworking or whatever the fuck you do during pastimes
>>
>>144382935
>prostitution =/= porn
camwhoring is more like one than the other
>>
>>144393653
I have tons. I'm not about to doxx myself here although it wouldn't matter really, it's just human nature to find a new use for something once the original use that thing was exhausted. It's not like I'm doing some punk ass shit like swatting or sending pizzas, I'm just making sure the system works.
>>
>>144393768
Lol dude he did the equivalent of reporting someone in a computer game
>>
>>144393355
You're a good dude and I wish I knew you irl cause this shits funny as hell. Yeah, getting taxed 15 grand a year pisses me off when these sluts get to make twice my wage and walk away scott free. Its fuckin bullshit. Its the same reason why I hate all drug dealers nowadays. Filth that dont pay into the system. So many losers sit around collecting welfare while dealing. Its disgusting.
>>
>>144393683
for me or them?

For me, I split from my gf and then went onto this site just to troll, then talked to this model as I was not one of her usual room members. After a few months of phone calls and skype sessions (just chatting) she knew about my artist management work I'd done before in the music scene and asked me to help her out with stuff. So I did. Ive only tipped about $150 on that site in total. Money was my motivating factor.

For her, she dreamed of being a playboy bunny as a teen and settled for this, the money obviously is a huge motivating factor but she has absoluteley no idea of the value of money. Most of these rich camgirls don't have a clue and many will brag about the fact they dont have any clue about the value of money to the clients.

Financial domination is a very large part of income, they find some filthy rich boomer man who is a beta male and rinse them for all they got.


Im not proud of my work. but it sure helped me set up my current business with the money i earned.
>>
File: 350px-Heil_kitler (2).jpg (26 KB, 350x295)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>144382935
Jews. A whore will never love more than your money.
>>
>>144393955
>Lol dude he did the equivalent of reporting someone in a computer game
Unless it's reporting/permaganking some starving Venezuelan in Runescape for farming those dragons, and thereby ruining his only chance at a decent wage in the failed state he calls his home, then it is not the same as just reporting someone in a computer game.
The leaf actually destroyed these camgirls their livelihoods, thats a pretty extreme thing to do. Not to mention all the lulz that were to be had, and the service he did to taxpayers worldwide

https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/10/16283926/venezuelan-gold-farming-runescape-targets
>>
>>144384776
If this is true you're a fucking saint. Ignore the assmad "muh equality and female empowerment" leftists that whine ITT
>>
>>144393653
sounds like a but hurt roastie
>>
>>144393768
It's funny because most tax agencies I got into contact with had no idea this was going on, or to this extent. Canucks didn't, Americans were like, "yeah we know, we just never had any reports" or whatever. Euros do but only because they keep track of foreign money coming in, but nothing beyond that.

Tax agencies existed, up until recently, only to fight organized crime and embezzlement. I guarantee you within a year or two there will be a task force for this kind of thing. I doxxed using publicly available tools and software, if I had my hands on some government shit I could do like 10x more damage and 100x as fast. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>144388494
Do you prefer those girls in porn to your gf? And do you think you settled by not getting that ideal camwhore gf?

>>144385533
idk I've seen a lot of guys who know a great deal about pornstars and camwhores.
>>
File: 1507275508277.png (571 KB, 858x617)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
>>144382935
> Wants to crack down on camwhores
> Posts the most gorgeous camwhore out there
>>
>>144394294
what sort of public tools and software?
>>
>>144393955
Lol see, this is the problem with people. He thinks just because it happens on the computer, it's part of a game. He doesn't realize that once you put a real dollar value on something, you need to be reaaaaaal careful. It's not a game. They're committing a crime, they're fucking the economy, and most of all it's pretty degenerate.
>>
File: 1379311984605.jpg (73 KB, 692x414)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>144394385
i can be ur bf
pls respond
>>
>>144384776
You're doing God's work.
>>
>>144394500
You never doxxed anybody? Same shit.
>>
>>144384981
London?
>>
>>144394434
You gotta start at the top and work your way down to the gutter. If you're addicted to food and are an obese fuck you don't start by throwing out the 0 calorie raw kale, but you stop eating the most addictive calorie rich candy and soda. Same goes for addiction to camgirls. You dont stop watching these ugly ass fat negro women but you stop watching the hottest bitches online.
>>
>>144394670
google then?
>>
>>144394670
Stop writing it with two x, it's "doxed"
>>
>>144384923
as a guy if you have any value whatsoever you risk it hugely by having so much video of you jerking off out there. whereas women don't have much to lose since usually their appearance is their most profitable attribute and will only decline. thus they are selling high
>>
File: 0285704452.jpg (42 KB, 500x500)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>144392933
HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

did they just tell you they dont jerk off or do you know because of how big the loads they blow down your throat are
>>
>>144394807
My ninja I put in work, therefore I will write it how I like it. When you step up, you can write it how you want to. I like the two xx's. It makes it sound official.

>>144394743
Oh yeah. The dumb ones. You tell those hoes you can't buy tokens because your wife will divorce you so you need to western union them the money, and they will straight up give you their names and addresses and shit. Even the popular ones fall for that.
>>
>>144394503
You're the hero we need. When you're done tattling on the strippers that have life too good you should move onto the drug dealers. Because this is about crime, and not just fucking with people behind the comfort of your computer.
>>
>>144394778
FYI, Google made it more difficult to reverse img search and to doxx people in general. They rewrote the search algorithm, but I'm 99.9% positive that they developed an agency access Google or a paid access Google that has the same original algorithm (maybe even better). It's just speculation at this point but a) it got harder to doxx, and b) Google is known for doing shitty things to people, especially at the request of the govt. or corporations.

Tl;dr
Use 4-5 search engines at the same time now.
>>
File: 1469924364995.png (14 KB, 333x293)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>144394385
>idk I've seen a lot of guys who know a great deal about pornstars and camwhores.

That's because you spend all day on a Chinese piss bottle forum.
>>
>>144395235
Drugs are different. Dealing has been around for hundreds of years, but camming is fairly new so we can still nip it in the bud before it does any more damage.
>>
>>144395540
There is no way you are spending all this time on these girls because you are antiporn/degeneracy. No on, even on this site, is crazy or stupid enough to believe that.
>>
>>144384776
Fucking kek
>>
>>144382935
tax the fuck out of them just to stray people away from the idea

and fine them massively if they try to hide it from the tax collector
>>
>>144384776
Doing god's work anon, if you find any Italian ones report them over to the Agenzia delle Entrate. If there's one thing we're efficient at is cracking down on tax evaders
>>
>>144395372
mate if you can help me d0x this whore i will honestly love you forever and buy you an amazon giftcard or whatever you want. This whore cropped up on my twitter when i was working as a camgirl manager (see my other posts on this thread).

She is the cancer what made me wake up but she still has to meet any form of karma yet.

She is the absolute epitome of a degenerate whore which needs to be sorted out.

@Ye0shin Lourdes
on twitter (take out space between two words and swop the 0 zero for a letter o)
>>
>>144395533
but those are the only guys I have things in common with :(
>>
File: whore.jpg (35 KB, 600x282)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>144395848
>>144395372
see pic related
>>
>>144382935
Oh my... sauce my nugga
>>
File: 1489362923783.jpg (431 KB, 1200x1570)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>>144395880
You're looking for love in all the wrong places, Anon. Lel.
>>
>>144395661
I'm not sure how you see this working out, I can literally do a hundred things and listen to a camwhore talk. Sometimes yeah it takes a while, but you just sit there and wait for a name or an address or a handle to get mentioned and you go to work. Getting them to trust you is different, but these girls are so stupid that if you don't ask them right away to shove a fist up their cunt, they're willing to talk. Once people start talking, they start saying unnecessary shit. Especially dumb ones.

You treat it as porn, I approach this whole thing as something else. Most cam girls do absolutely nothing for me, and even if there is a hot one and my brain gets confused, all I need to remember is "she's lazy human garbage" and all of it goes away. Do you think porn directors get raging hardons and jump into every scene? No. They approach it differently.

Your brain is a lot more complicated than you think.
>>
>>144395759
Caylin on chaturbate is Italian. Shes a dumbass too.
>>
File: whore1.jpg (82 KB, 576x759)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>144395957
just posting her timeline at random, not selecting specific posts.
>>
File: whore2.jpg (74 KB, 604x755)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>144396327
more
>>
File: whore3.jpg (67 KB, 588x660)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>144396359
and more
>>
>>144382935
30 seconds for nothing, great.
>>
I got a surprise for you goyim.
/leah_just4u/
>>
>>144386770
Hahahahaha
Foi fucking Didi.
>>
>>144382935
Because policing it would require a complete loss of privacy.
>>
I cannot for the life of me understand the psychology behind the men who donate money to these females, while not receiving anything in return. I am starting to agree with some of the philosophy that these men should be killed or used as pawns or something.
>>
>>144396502
I got drunk and horny and bought 100 coins once. The girls act like they love you.
>>
>>144396502
see the following posts to see the type of mentality
>>144395957
>>144396327
>>144396359
>>144396388
>>
>>144396502
Make them eunuchs
>>
>>144396467
What makes you think you have any privacy to begin with?
>>
>>144393355
fucking based
>>
>>144393350
Not even needed.
If they got the right model, the pussy is a modular compartment which you could theoretically chuck in a dishwasher.
Keep a couple of those as spares, swap em out between services, done.
>>
>>144396292
yea I follow that. But this is about fucking with some hoe that has the easy life while you have to work. And that's reasonable, but it's not about doing the right thing or degeneracy.
>>
>>144396388
Are you sure she's really like this? Isnt it just as plausible that she's larping as one of these men-hating bitch women as part of the femdom and findom fetish her customers have?
>>
>>144384776
this is why I support even higher tariffs on all Canadian products
the leafs need to suffer and we should not stop until their economy is destroyed and their children are sold off in to slavery
>>
Most of these camwhores fuck their high rollers for real and use the small timers by milking them for all they're worth while giving them nothing in return. They're nothing but highly paid prostitutes and human garbage.
>>
>>144396923
t. findom cuck
>>
>>144396502
They're the same type of men that frequent strip clubs constantly; they subsequently blow all of their hard earned money in the hopes that one of the strippers will notice them since they're too pathetic to attract a woman without using money as a pretext. They're even lower than betabux and should all be turned into lampshades and bars of soap. It's hilarious that this Anon: >>144395880
believes that the typical dude blows shitloads of money on camwhores because they're "in love with them." Only the lowliest of /r9k/ incels and desperate old men do that. Bitch needs to get out more.
>>
>>144396502
It's a control and gratitude thing.

The control comes from telling a woman what to do, usually things they'd never say to a real woman (or even a real prostitute) and the woman does it,

And the gratitude comes from the fake "awwww thank youuuuuuuuuuu" that happens when they give them coins.

Technology made men better in some regards and absolutely worse. When you didn't have the social skills to get ahead in life, you most likely drank to death or jumped off a building before, but now you can just escape online and engage in whatever your sick little heart desires.
>>
>>144384776
They're not forced. There are legal established agencies here which pay their due taxes. A couple female acquaintances of mine have been reached out to mainly on instagram offering huge bucks for camming. In all honesty, they can make a hell lot more money camming than working a regular 8-5 shitty job, however the vast majority turn down the offer. Our tax agency is called DIAN and they're quite transparent compared to most countries on this continent. Reminder that Colombia is actually one of the leas corrupt countries in the Americas (not saying that there is no corruption here though)
>>
really dig some of her lingerie, shame about the nanodick white boi bf
>>
>>144384981
I strictly watch amatuer porn, because I don't want to skew my idea of what sex is supposed to be like
>>
>>144396875
She is genuinely like this, she has been so for years and years. Genuine man hating degenerate whore who thinks she is entitled to men's money. She believes it 100%
>>
>>144397219
Damn. I would not at all be surprised if she was molested by her dad or another male relative/friend of the family then.
>>
>>144382935
Whoring yourself out is considered art if you use a camera and art is free of expression under the first amendment.

Like it or not, porn is here to stay. If the Christians didn't get it banned in the 70's,80's, 90,'s - then a bunch of cultural Christians and atheists are sure as hell not going to ban it.
>>
>>144396990
>>144397002
Completely insane and dumb. If you aren't good with how you get females today, at least get a prostitute or escort. Don't blow money for a three second "shoutout" to some random dumb whore you won't anything out of. If said men are so pathetic, they need to evaluate how they are and improve/change.
>>
>>144396849
It is degeneracy, though. I think it's much worse than porn. There's stigma to porn, and it would take a certain kind of person to engage in it. Meanwhile camming has less of a stigma around it, it's lucrative, and it's easier than porn. That means it will pull in more women unless someone fucks with the system.

I've done some digging, and quite frankly mfc and chaturbate and especially livejasmin are bankrolled by some serious, serious people.
>>
>>144387826
why are you fucks so degenerate then stick your noses up at other latin american countries?
>>
>>144397352
not necessarily, some women are just trained to be degenerate entitled whores from birth. Maybe her dad was too nice and too giving.
>>
>>144391181

>being this brainwashed

How's that electric Jew treating you these days newfag?
>>
>>144397470
We dont need a government ban, but we need social disapproval of this behaviour. While there used to be a taboo on this behaviour, it is now praised on the electric jew and in other media.
>>
>>144393355
The government is probably going to do more harm with that money than whatever the camwhores would do with it.
>>
>>144396502
Give a primate the ability to express his thoughts in words and make him look like us, and he will be quite literally indistinguishable from 90% of the population. There is no depth of thought, no ability to plan ahead, no love for art or science, no desire to contribute to society or do anything relevant at that, just to exist and satisfy primal desires while using your human voice and human limbs to do so through a small sum of money per month. Even if you forced them, they just can't do it because they're a primate in a human body who's interested in doing his own primate things, stopping completely once those basic needs are achieved as there is no higher purpose than achieving those primal desires.
>>
>>144397563
>I've done some digging, and quite frankly mfc and chaturbate and especially livejasmin are bankrolled by some serious, serious people.
Who are these serious people? Are they all Jews?
>>
>>144397470
Having some sort of shame certainly, wouldn't hurt. Now average everyday girls have sex with their Black boyfriends and they are ok with recording it and putting it on the internet for the world to see. I can't even contemplate the lack of shame from these women. I guess it's because they receive too much positive reinforcement for being downright whores.
>>
>>144396990
Yes I'm a shut in, sorry anon, the outside world scares me. Everything I know about males is from online (mainly 4chan)
>>
>>144398110
MFC has russian mafia bankrolling them i heard
>>
>>144398110
Read through privacy policies, contact information, domain registrars, etc. Eventually you start getting company licenses and corporation names, and most of the time they'll lead to some serious lawyers. If you look those law offices up, you'll find them involved in all kinds of crazy cases, which means they're super expensive and really effective.
>>
File: 1503618232193.png (792 KB, 647x1000)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
you have to give them credit atleast, women are getting smarter about taking money from betas
>camwhores make more money than most prostitutes and porn actors
>they don't even have to leave their own room or fuck anybody
>orbiters max out their credit cards donating to these slots on patreon/paypal
>>
File: 1504562244416.jpg (627 KB, 5000x5000)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
>>144384776
mwhahaha fucking KEK
>>
>>144382935
You could have started the thread with a random picture,but instead you posted a cam slut out of your personal collection.
>>
>>144398226
It's a combination of organized crime, shady private lending institutions, expensive lawyers, low level government officials of shitty countries. That's only as far as I got.
>>
File: 4S4c9h3.jpg (159 KB, 700x609)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>144384776
>>
>>144382935
all work is prostitution
>>
File: 1-.jpg (193 KB, 600x739)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>144382935
>why is camwhoring legal when it essentially just prostitution?

>just prostitution?

tfw masturbation is a crime in land of the free now
>>
>>144388700
How the fuck is it pointless OR malicious.

Most cunts who work under the table like that collect benefits from the government because they claim zero 'income'. So my tax dollars that they steal from ME every week is being spent on this fucking whore who has plenty of money that SHE isn't contributing.

Do it, report every one of these sloots. I guarantee they ALL vote a solid democrat ticket and then avoid paying their own taxes.
>>
>>144399085
actually a number of them vote republican because their boyfriends tell them to, however these ones claimed they file their taxes.
>>
>>144382935
My ex is a camwhore on mfc. Shits hilarious
>>
File: 1478958280653.jpg (38 KB, 600x773)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>144382935
>those fucking tattoos
mad and sad
>>
>>144382935
>>
>>144397552
they wont hire a prostitute because most of the time they are still virgins. so they are afraid of "beeing that guy who lost his virginity to a whore". instead they donate to a camwhore for a few seconds of attention
>>
>>144399481
>My ex is a camwhore on mfc. Shits hilarious
is she succesful or is she one of those girls way down the list with 10 viewers tops?
>>
>>144382935
>prostitution
>illegal
the fuck?
>>
>>144382935
Need a internet decency law.
>>
>>144400359
She is/was semi successful. Imo She takes too many breaks to get a huge following.
>>
>>144385200
how do you download from these stupid sites
>>
>>144400482
Say goodbye to all the chans then
>>
>>144383283
Thanks nig
>>
>>144400482
With the UN in control of the web and Saudi Arabia being a prominent part of the committee (((they))) put in charge
>>
>>144400858
Do you know why she starting doing it? Money? Attention? Daddy issues?
>>
>>144394981
Go back jerking off in the dark, you weak wanker...
>>
File: 1505593717638.jpg (36 KB, 1024x1024)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Lamao all these whiteknights.

But when it's about to fuck a celebrity putting a flag it's alright?

You're doing fine they don't pay taxes and they whore themselves online
>>
>>144387728
I'm tired of being a virgin. I want to have sex
>>
>>144401392
>But when it's about to fuck a celebrity putting a flag it's alright?
I really do not understand what you just wrote there, Pedro.
>>
>>144401560
>I'm tired of being a virgin. I want to have sex
Book a flight to Mexico or Thailand and fuck some beaner or chink
>>
File: nice.jpg (23 KB, 640x444)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>144384776
>>
>>144382935
Because they're not prostitutes, they're strippers.
>>
>>144401770
The girl posted by OP has had sex with her bf on camera. This is more than just stripping.
>>
>>144401250
A bit of all 3. Mainly daddy issues and easy money. Before camwhoring she was a stripper.
>>
>>144382998
>t.degenerate loser
>>
>>144401937
but her boyfriend isn't paying her to have sex with him
>>
>>144401639
>racemixing
Pathetic, and you're supposed to be against degeneracy.
>>
>>144402560
I'm not advocating it, I'm just telling some mysterymeat 56%er to do this if he wants to stop being a virgin. He's probably not even huwhite himself
>>
>>144402298
>Before camwhoring she was a stripper.
How do you end up in a relationship with a stripper? Did you meet her while she was working?
>>
File: 1478178262415.jpg (84 KB, 883x499)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>144386215
LLLLLLLLLLURK more to be honest senpai. You may not believe in Nightmares, but your in one.
>>
>>144402393
It isnt prostitution, but it is a peepshow. Strippers implies that they just do an erotic dance, but actual fucking is different. I would sooner categorize it as live porn than anything else.
>>
>>144402786
Fair enough.
>>
>>144401720
"Let get onto a tray, Nice."
>>
>>144383283
Thx soulja boi
>>
>>144402975
We met through a friend before she started, and dated and on for a few years. Threads about to die thanks for the interest.
Her sn is kaelynnkaes. Enjoy
>>
File: 1506535135514.jpg (155 KB, 362x1004)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>144391813
Damn they chewd that little actor up
>>
>>144403524
>How do you end up in a relationship with a stripper? Did you meet her while she was working?
Americans.
>>
>>144403125
Then it's pornography and/or art, it still isn't prostitution.
>>
>>144403524
Fascinating stuff.
>>
>>144383283
AfriCAN




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.