[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: marx.png (625 KB, 1008x747)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
Why do people support communism? If they are too stupid to realise that it's a system of ultimate control over people and slavery just from reading Communist Manifesto, there are tons of historical evidences that communism leads to genocide, famine and contrencation camps.
Even if you're idealistic it should activeate your almonds that every time communism was introduced, it ended tragically.

By the way, communism was tried and it succeded. Marx was not an "idealist" who failed, he knew exactly about everything. He wrote about forced labour. Communism is system of genocide and slavery and only useful idiots think otherwise.
>>
>>144383674
My girlfriend tells me i have to or she'll leave me for Tyrone :(

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.