[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1397404242662.jpg (205 KB, 1024x689)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
Why is the rest of the world so complete shit?

America has been broken since 9/11, you'd think in that time a new country would step up to lead the world, but nope.

I mean 80 million white male workers in America control the global economy, military, entertainment and medicine, surely with America so divided a new country could step up and lead the world into the future, but nope.
>>
ralphie may thread?
>>
>>144384943

People sell out their own for money all the time. That's your basic problem. Every country has them, and people turn a blind eye to the corruption and wickedness.
>>
>>144384943
maybe because playing 'world police' is an unnecessary waste of money and time. I mean sure, start another war. Fight North Korea. But that wont fix your broken country
>>
File: compedbro.jpg (395 KB, 717x717)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>144384943
cause we get all our sushi COMPED!
>>
File: 1457786306841.jpg (85 KB, 640x640)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>144384943
Fat people make me sad sometimes
>>
>>144384943
I love this picture. Its just some sweaty fat guy with food grease residue of his 5x T-shirt. The girls are pushing out a smile, out of the embarrassment file.
>>
>>144384943
Dude that guy is stright hidden board poster tier.
I get if you live like that on the daily, but for your lunch date, can:t you put on a clean shirt? Maybe something with a collar.
>that feel when premabanned from 4chan hidden boards

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.