[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: nile-crocodile.jpg (644 KB, 3129x1760)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>Last night, in bed with wife, I was reading, she was sleeping
>Averagy residential area of Pretoria, South Africa
>Audi Q7 pulls up on pavement opposite, nigger gospel music blaring.
>Wife wakes up... whatthefuck.mp3
>Music continues...I go downstairs to see what's going on. Its a nigger summoning his evening's pussy from house in a complex opposite
>Put on pyjamas, go outside, ask him politely to turn down music
>fuck you whitey racist, go back to europe
>Additional subniggers materialise from shadows, flash mob has been formed
>Female ape reiterates suggestion that I go back to Europe
>You not welcome here.mp4
>"We will hurt you physically" say one
>I laugh at them... but they reek of alcohol so thinking of way to withdraw safely
>mob mentality has kicked in... they are egging one another on.
>I ask them: if you hate Europe so much, why do you love your German car so much?
>File not found: Irony.exe
>I withdraw to jeers and calls to fuck off back to Europe.

Europe doesn't want me either, even though I have a Masters degree in a STEM subject.
>Thefeels.jpg
>>
sad self bump
>>
>>144386092
why in the world did you guys vote for this
>>
>>144386537
our liberal parents did.
>>
>>144386537
also, we were engaged in a proxy war in Angola on behalf of the US, against communism. The US basically cucked us (Kissinger) and refused to supply us with arms, while simultaneously making us out to be filthy racist pariahs.
>>
File: 1506743213911.png (379 KB, 508x853)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>144386092
I live in a dorm style building (I'm 20, on break from studies pls no bulleee).
I'm acquainted with an old (33 kek) near dwarf negro. It wants to be a pro fighter (kek nigger is too old) and asks me to time his skipping rope HIIT session, I agree. Accidentally mention that I don't think we have a tranny in the building.
>Shit. Get into big argent with small man syndrome Negro
>Tells me to leave the social room of our building, I don't at first.
>I eventually leave the room, safety of CCTV.
>Uma Delicia sized negro ape claims he will "sort me out" (negro has decent striking technique but is too pussy to threaten me outright).
>30mins later. Negro monkey comes to my door with tranny, I almost open my door but hear weird tranny noises.exe
>OhShitImNotOpeningTheDoorMrNegro.PNG
>Ooga booga intensifies. It threatens to report me too our land lady (boomer bitch that is possibly attracted to me)
>I don't care.jpeg
>Report the situation to land lady first.
>Explain my side of the story, all is good. But kind of forget that he threatened to 'sort me out, anyone else that has a problem' with the tranny.
>Mfw when I was almost set upon my a dwarf ape, a tranny for simply saying I don't think a tranny lives in our building and then rightly claiming trannys are mentally ill.
Fucking niggers. They're are inherently Marxist and low IQ, they will welcome anyone and anything if it brings them white pussy and acceptance. Deep down all niggers know they aren't welcome in white society and will always be aliens no matter what a worthless passport they hold.
>>
>>144386092
How can they afford an Audi Q7?
>>
>>144386092
cool story bro. I'm half surprised you didnt get killed by those monkeys.
Come home, white man
>>
>even though I have a Masters degree in a STEM subject.

Honestly, who doesnt these days

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.