[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: triquetra-2658929_1920.png (913 KB, 1920x1920)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
I want to get into celtic paganism(particully irish) but all the mainstream sites are hippy sjw versions. Is anyone into it or could recommend good books/videos/sites on it?
>>
Pagans were stupid and didn't write any of it down so everything you see about it is an extensive LARP.
>>
File: let me tell2.png (246 KB, 741x649)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>144386255
Fuck off cultureless jew cockusucker.
>>
Bumbing this thread, I'm also interested in this information
>>
>>144386255
Why the fuck would they had written down things they practiced and believed in? They were not on a epic mission to convert the whole world to their semitic views. Everything was transmitted from parents to children orally.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 500x564)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>144386181
Irish = scottish = manx when it comes to overarching celtic beliefs from the gaelic area. The other side would be brittonic being wales = cornwall = breton.

Just purchase mythology prints on cu chulainn, ulster cycle, fenians, etc. start there and then move onto more specific books on the subject.

Stay away from american authors.
>>
>>144386181
LARPers gonna LARP
>>
File: image.jpg (1.71 MB, 2448x2448)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
There's also no comprehensive collection of all the mythology and stories of that ancient time like the fins have with their Kavela. Most of the stories are published seperately, so it might cost you a fair bit.
>>
>>144389587
And look where that got them.
>>
Read "The Tain", translated by Thomas Kinsella
>>
File: wholesome gathering.jpg (3.48 MB, 4161x2835)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB JPG
>>144386181

Read **Lady Gregory's Complete Irish Mythology** with the preface by Yeats before anything.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.