[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I know you jerks lurk here.
Why the fuck are you selling "fluoride free" toothpaste and then just putting tea tree oil in it? Why the fuck do all of you kikes want me to have tits?
All of your bitching about atrazine and hermaphrodite frogs and you are selling us this shit? I'm really fucking pissed, you did me dirty.
>>
>>144386799
tea tree oil is good for you
>>
it's just a ride, anon
>>
>>144386858
I mean, I guess I should have known. I'm gonna get miswak sticks like the muzzies. Can't even trust anyone these days :(
>>
Infowars is just like the national inquirer or any celeb news outlet. The spin loud crazy and sensationalist news to push their products to the inadequate feeling people who read or watch their material. They are literally checkout aisle magazine teir.
>>
>>144386799
>watching Infowars

This place has turned into a joke.
>>
Reminder that fluoride overdosage has a one time, permanent effect.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.