[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1417907043560.png (93 KB, 2100x1525)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
War in Europe when?
>>
>europe vs russia, belarus, and armenia
not very exciting
>>
>>144386843
pretty sure half of europe would retreat as soon as the war starts to be honest
>>
>>144386843
i hope soon.
i want to kill leftists,anarchists,commies,niggers and muslims and form the empire.
>>
>>144386843
War in Europe would be Russia vs European countries with the twist that most European countries are also in civil war
>>
>>144387942
I've always imaged a scenario where war with Russia breaks out here, allies send their troops to fight Russia, but at the same time Muslim groups (covertly supported by Russia, duh) use the situation to start an Islamic takeover in Old (West) Europe.
>>
File: 98971_1385_8164.jpg (155 KB, 960x960)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>144388353
>but at the same time Muslim groups (covertly supported by Russia, duh)
you blyats are fucking amazing to watch
>>
>>144387942
>Right wingers will see it as a chance to ally with Russia to overthrow liberal governments
>Muslims will use the diversion of anti-terror resources to start taking over areas of the country
>Leftists will blow shit up because thats what they do

That is basically what will happen in most places. Probably not in the UK because of how apathetic everyone is, but most of the rest of Europe

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.