[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: Picture1-2[1].png (883 KB, 940x626)
883 KB
883 KB PNG
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/06/calm-before-the-storm-trump-set-to-walk-away-from-iran-nuclear-deal
>>
Good. Iran is a threat to us all and israel cant hold them off forever.
>>
File: Capture (4).jpg (254 KB, 720x576)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>
File: 1506399352452.jpg (23 KB, 618x658)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>144387158
>Yes Donald, show those bad disobedient goyim! You are such a good and faithful shabbos goy Donald, what would we G-ds chosen people even do without likes of you!
>>
why not just let Iran have a nuke?
>>
>>144387393
see>>144387328
>>
what the hell is wrong with ending the (((iran))) deal, it was a major campaign promise
>>
>>144387158
One forgot his jew balding cap
>>
>>144387393
Persia is a mortal enemy of the Jew, to whom Donald and your entire government serves. They will fuck Israel if they're able to.
>>
File: AmIS.jpg (54 KB, 382x497)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Our foreign policy is being run by a group loyal to Israel, not to the USA
>>
>>144387393
Only Based Israel is allowed to have them. Just don't look up the Samson Option goy.
>>
>>144387659
Israel first!
>>
File: thatcher-weak-feeble.gif (1.86 MB, 448x324)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>144387393
appeasing cocksuckers like you make me sick
>>
>>144387713
its not appeasing it ensures game theory and MAD
>>
>>144387328

>It's clearly the fault of Jewish people and not the fact that my ally is an untrustworthy dunecoon

Really activated my almonds.
>>
So have Iran actually broken the deal at all?
>>
>>144387393
Because then the Saudis and Turkey will want nukes too. Do you really want countries who sponsor terrorism to get ahold of nukes?
>>
>>144387841
No, Trump is just trying to start a new war for Israel.

7 countries

5 years
>>
>>144387841
no they never did, it's just trump being a bitch
>>
>>144387713

Fuck off cuck, no good goys allowed ITT
>>
>>144387251
>be Iran
>be fierce independent freedom fighters against the Jewish bankers
>threat
YES GOY!
>>
>>144387899
I'm surprised that anyone expected anything less. This is a man that allowed his own grandchildren to have their dicks sucked by a mohel.
>>
>>144387158
good, we have iranian politicians here who shill for multi cult, fuck iran and fuck you, OP.
>>
>>144387158
Good shit. Trump's putting muslims in their place.
>>
>>144388088
careful, this board is 99.5% muslim, you're about to get abused
>>
>>144388059
It's almost as if this board has been entirely subverted by the JIDF thanks to Trump. It's almost as if Jew and Israel dick sucking is at the highest level its ever been on /pol/.
>>
>>144388088
>Fuck yeah, based Trump trying to start a new war for Israel with the country currently killing jihadists.

Imagine being you.
>>
File: trump irl.png (152 KB, 574x601)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>(((>>144388142)))
>>
File: 1udqh6.jpg (38 KB, 420x280)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>144388282
durka durka, have some dead arab babies
>>
>>144387158
>be Iran
>comply fully with deal
>US says I don't like it so fuck it lol
Does America have any credibility left?
>>
>>144387629

It's not like yours doesn't either.

Your government lets Israel do what it wants in Syria.
>>
>>144387841
No. Complied with the deal fully. Trump is bitching about them breaking the "spirit" of the deal. Huckabee says they're looking at "everything", not just the deal.
>>
>>144388142
>>144388194
It is just the opposite. USA is the world's only military superpower. It needs to maintain its hegemony. Israel is US's ally and it is a threat to it. What US is doing is not much different than what US is doing for South Korea and Japan in Asia.
But I understand your hate for jews and what they have been doing to your people.
>>
>>144388334
I heard on the news they wouldn't allow inspectors or something. whats your version of the truth?
>>
>>144388334
No, this country is literally an Israeli puppet
>>
File: aww.jpg (47 KB, 640x621)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>144388334
oh look its mr 20% mudshit. Remember not to piss in the elevator, you have made specific laws against this fascinating cultural practice

>>144388194
muh shias - have a dead syrian baby
>>
>>144388409
>>144388409
*Israel is US's ally and IRAN is a threat to it.
>>
>>144388425
No. Maybe years before the deal?
https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-09-11/iran-nuclear-inspections-double-under-deal-questioned-by-trump
>>
>>144388194
I forgot people are actually retarded enough to believe that Iran is an enemy.

Majority of these Muslim nations were fine until Israel decided to fuck everything up.
>>
>>144388373
Yes, Russian government is at least partially jewed. But Iranian is completely kike-free, and this is why Trump and his owners want to destroy them so much.
>>
>>144388430
nice work dodging responsibility there dindu for your middle eastern quagmire
>>
>>144388449
>ad hom
Things like this just hastens the fall of US international power to China. First global warming, then TPP. Now you're breaking your deals on a whim.
>>
>>144388529
well well, mr 40% muslim army wants to shill for the mudslimes. You better, you little bitch
>>
>>144388473
Yea I guess I will have to read an article on this.
>>
>>144388538
oh no, shit deals set up by islam loving socialists get broken, so sad. Guess this means war
>>
File: 1503572042892.jpg (144 KB, 608x886)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>144388618
>>144388590
>>144388590
>>144388535
>>144388449
>>144388326
>>144388142
>>144388075
WHY DO KIWIS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE JEWS
>>
>>144388517
>I forgot people are actually retarded enough to believe that Iran is an enemy.
Whole mudslime suicide bomb thing originated from Iran. So yes, it is the enemy. Shias are fuckheads with saddistic rituals.
>>
>>144387158
what happens to the middle east if trump up and decides to stop supporting all of their countries? would things turn out worse or better if we just didnt stick our nose in at all.
>>
File: jihadiwojak.png (17 KB, 378x402)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Cyrus the Great freed the Jews, now they've come back for the complimentary land and shekels. Oh, if only the Persians knew how Jewed they were going to get back then.
>>
File: jews 57.jpg (468 KB, 721x627)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>144388409
>>144388461
They've bombed our ships, spied on us, trained ISIS, oppress Christians. They deserve a nuke, which Iran doesn't even have as they complied with the deal. Iran isn't an enemy, only Jews and Jew lovers think of them as that. Israel and Jews are, they have been.

>>144388535
>>144388449
You have absolutely zero opinion and deserve no reply, but I will make one. We've all seen your epic Palestinian gore bomb threads (Which are against the rules btw) and your epic replies. You are literally JIDF, same tactics they used to use. I fully expect you to use their term too, MIDF
>>
check out the Basiji brigades, kids. Not that you'll bother, because of your Jew hate, you need some form or other of "based islam"

Even Millennial Iranians think you are dicks

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/11/18/millennial-iranians-bring-back-their-persian-roots/#1583ec1c1348
>>
>>144388692
eh don't worry about him he's the same jew poster every time with a 2gb folder of dead kids with stupid captions
>>
>>144388692
same reason swedes always have to be muslims - there are always winners and losers, achi
>>
>>144388334
> be iran
> sign nuclear non-proliferation treaty
> take all the gibsmedats, cash and prizes promised in that treaty
> STILL develop nukes
> demand more concessions to stop developing nukes
> collect gibsmedats again
> STILL CONTINUES developing nukes...
> rinse and repeat for 20 years
> demand bwana obama kiss the hem of the mulllah's robes, suck their cocks and swallow their loads in exchange for stopping their nuclear schemes
> blow load after load on obonjo's face, laugh as he licks up the jizz from the floor
> STILL FUCKING DEVELOPING NUKES
> ohshititsthegodemperor.jpg
> promise to totally stop developing nukes this time, pinky swear, just dont examine our claims... kthnxbai
> whattaya mean youre not gonna continue obongo's retarded deal that we have been violating since day one????
> begin international shill campaign
> fail at it.
> make this thread
> get saged
>>
>>144388754
Absolutely nothing. The entire reason they're pissed are you is because of Israel and interference. They'd probably stop hating you and normalize relations.
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (95 KB, 749x499)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>144388842
yeah they trigger stormweenies far more than they do actual arabs, for you lot seeing dead kids is just an every day thang
>>
>>144388861
Where is the evidence?
>>
Good, no reason to be in this shit from the start.
>/pol/ unironically will support an obongo policy
>>
>>144388905
garbage, their mad regime is one of those "We will take over the world" socialist type set ups. As you'd expect.

http://www.merip.org/mer/mer88/khomeini-we-shall-confront-world-our-ideology

but pol needs their based islam, so....
>>
File: Skull-face-profile.png (1.09 MB, 1100x1080)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>144387885
https://youtu.be/n8h_xFShpxw?t=8m4s

When every country has nukes, all men will be forced to recognize their neighbor.
>>
The people here are 100% clueless about the Eurasian globalist block, shame.
The only reason the western globalists hate Russia, China, and Iran, is because they are all competing for the same thing.
Just because the Jews hate X doesn't mean you should love it.
>>
>>144387885
Are you implying that Israel and Pakistan don't sponsor terrorists?
>>
>>144388861
>be US
>sign NPT
>build enough nukes to drop a hundred on every city on earth

>the NPT has no gibsmedat
>they've fully complied with the deal under Obama
>all uranium enrichment stopped
>US suddenly throws the deal it made
>>
File: Death to America.jpg (90 KB, 600x316)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>144387393

Why don't we just celebrate "Death to Mexico" day?
>>
>>144388697
All these suicide bombers are Sunni, legit when was the last time a Shia blew himself up?

Also I am pretty sure Japan had the original suicide bombers.
>>
>>144389097
good. Fuck you mudshits. Can't wait till Singapore has its mudshit civil war. Gonna be a beaut
>>
>>144388861
Im gay and suck Jewish cocks and I approve this post.

+1 upboat!
>>
>>144389065
A) That's rhetoric
B) That's what most countries do. Try and spread ideology. Some call it democracy, Islam, communism, all the same shit. Would just be pissing in the pile.
>>
>>144389081

please tell us more, mr. hue friend.
>>
File: trump-reddit[1].png (21 KB, 738x415)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>144388938
You have to go back
>>
>>144389154
isn't muslim brotherhood considered madkhalis, achi?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/egypt-muslim-brotherhood-clerics-sanction-anal-jihad-lonely-militants-fighting-far-their-1457242

>>144389147
yes, as soon as you put your guns down, they will be your friends. I'm certain of this fact.
>>
>>144388925
evidence that they signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty?
they fucking signed it
evidence they broke that treaty?
they have been developing nukes
evidence that they demanded more concessions i exchange for stopping their nuke programs for the last 20 years?
check the public record.
evidence they are STILL developing nukes?
check the reports from the CIA and International Atomic Energy Commission and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
evidence they busted mad nut all over obongo's face and made him lick up the cum?
read the latest deal
evidence they broke that deal already?
read the OP's citation.
evidence that youre a filthy faggot shill?
the proof is printed on my taint, crawl under my nuts and read it yourself.
saged again.
>>
>>144388916

Awwww.....look at the pictures of the dead muslim babies. That is so horrible. Whaaaa!

Muslims = good
Jews = bad
>>
>>144389246
Show me evidence they've been enriching uranium and developing nukes post-treaty.
>>
>>144389065
>>144388916
the us will implode if we fight iran and then israel and all kikes in the world will follow afterwards.

do you think china will ever allow you kikes to thrive the way you are now? they ban your religion and never allow you to actually hold power. once the west is fucked so are kikes and israel
>>
>>144389174
enjoy based islam, frendo, must be great living so close to malaysia and indonesia

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-30/fading-islamic-state-brings-southeast-asia-terror-risk-ng-warns
>>
>>144388789
So you voted for Obama I assume.
Israel is an independent country. You can't blame them for trying to expand and protect their national interest, whatever it may be. I'm sure jews are evil devil people and what not, but o are muslims.
>>144389147
Japs did it for autistic and political reasons, muslims are doing it for religious beliefs. Both are fuckheads none the less.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldFOHSFTxsA
see the whole thing
Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
>>
>>144389305
ok retard, let me lay this out for you, young Iranians don't like living under your durka durka regime. They will be given help, and the regime will be toppled. Israel will get bigger and stronger, and salty tears will fall down your acne scarred face. K?
>>
>>144389091
Whether they are or aren't doesn't matter, they already have nukes. You'll just get another rogue states like North Korea, not to mention the possibility of terror groups like ISIS acquiring and using WMD.
>>
>>144389325
islam is winning while the west is losing. christianity is a gay cuckold religion and islam is only getting more popular. asia is secular or doesn't practice any kike sandnigger religion so they're out of your grasp as well.

there's no chance of evangelicals cuckold influencing china into becoming israel/kike firsters
>>
File: 1473266055228.jpg (152 KB, 1200x900)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>144388861
>fake news
>>
>>144389379
>So you voted for Obama I assume.

Nice Partisan meme my friend.

>Israel is an independent country.

Israel is dependent on foreign aid and would be a hole in the ground if not for US aid.

>You can't blame them for trying to expand and protect their national interest, whatever it may be.

Yes, I can. They, and my Israel puppet country support the most disgusting terrorists around, and make the world more unsafe for it, they destroy sovereign Nations. They deserve to be nuked, every Israeli deserves a bullet. Jews are a disgusting and cancerous people who do not have a country, they have Host Countries. Their """Country""" is in itself a host country as it survives solely by US aid.
>>
>>144389457
I get it, youre a fucking sub human who supports a regime that used children, aged between 12 and 16 as human minefield sweepers. They ended up wrapping them in rugs first to make burials easier. Based islam bro. Based.
>>
>>144389389
you're a delusional fucking retard. everybody in this world sees through you and your tired bullshit excuses about democracy you goddamn subhuman loser. it's all just about gaining power and money. all the revolutions in the middle east are just one power trying to take over another. all those young men will always hate you and want to destroy you cause they know it's israel/west doing it

kikes aren't ever going to get stronger. the west is going to collapse within 10 years and it will rise up again. the influence of kikes has hit critical mass long ago and is going to self-destruct with the west. israel is going to become the nation of palestine due to birthrates and without the western strong arming people you'll be getting sanctions destroying your economy
>>
>>144387289
Who are these soldiers ? & to whom have they surrendered??
>>
>>144389097
first, you illiterate faggot, the NPT specifies the nuclear powers (of which the US is one) have to give shitloads of stuff to the signatory non-nuke powers in exchange for them NOT developing nukes, including: reactor tech, free nuke fuel (cuz they cant be trusted with enrichment tech, duhh... ) free disposal of their spent fuel (cuz they cant be trusted with that either, double duh...) cash, and additional prizes, and all they have to doo is NOT pursue nukes, meanwhile the NPT doesnt say shit about the nuclear powers (of which the us is one) continuing development of nukes, nor does it limit the number of nukes such nuclear powers might create, and even further, the russkies made far more nukes, which is why we had to make more, better, and more accurate ones.

the NPT is full of gibsmedays for non-nuclear signatories, and iran broke that treaty from day one, so youre a liar and a fool, the obongo treaty had even MORE gibsmedats, and iran has been breaking that since before the last blast of semen impacted obongo's chin.

iran broke the deal, the deal is null and void, singapore is still just discount phillippines, and my cock isnt gonna suck itself.
eat a million dicks you slanty eyed muzzy faggot.
>>
>>144389196
Suck that muslim cock some more fag. I don't have to support Israel to not want to make deals with mudshits.
>>
Let's fucking go.
>>
>>144387158
>“You’ll find out,” leaving it unclear whether he was referring to impending military action, or whether Trump, a former TV reality show host, was simply creating tension for the sake of it.
Snarky little cunt.

This is the storm, really?
>>
File: o.png (129 KB, 354x504)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>144388938
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=obama+israel+relations
>>
>>144389630
ok but to add to your delusion, here's some fact, israeli birth rates, Jewish, have just passed the palestinian birth rates.

Also, China is the largest investor in Israeli high tech. The young men who hate will be thrown into a middle eastern conflict and minced up like the worthless offal that they truly are. The economy will crash and joining the army will be the only good job. Thats why guys fight for Isis, so we will have us some vanilla isis. Call em crusaders if you like. The west will fall and China and India will rise. They both hate mudshits like you, and admire Israel.

Bad luck goy, should have started earlier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93Israel_relations
>>
>>144389648
They are American navy seals who surrendered to Iranians when they caught then trespassing into their waters.
>>144389596
ok kid. Be careful with that edge though.
Just be careful when you meet an muslim IRL. Word of advise, do not trust them with your life.
>>
>>144389677
See:
>>144389290
>>
>>144387885
Nuclear proliferation is a myth. Nice meme flag though, faggot
>>
>>144389629
>think of children!!!!
i don't think the children have value just like i don't think you have value. whether they die or you die so what? islam isn't based it's just a stronger warlike ideology while christianity is for weak cuckolds. i think it was bin laden who said if you put a weak horse next to a strong horse everybody will pick the strong horse. that's absolutely true. people despise the weak and cowardly.

this is why kikes always get btfo. you had plenty of golden era in the past but those collapsed and so is this one. china/russia won't let you kikes get your way cause they're interested in collapsing the western hegemony and western hegemony is the only lifeline you kikes have. you're fucked kid
>>
>>144389796
also fuck my grammar.
>>
>>144389796
islam is very romantic to lazy entitled millennials.
>>
>>144389758
Wtf I love Obama now!
>>
File: 1501509682601.gif (18 KB, 383x282)
18 KB
18 KB GIF
>>144387158
ITT
>>
>>144389629

>I get it, youre a fucking sub human who supports a regime that used children, aged between 12 and 16 as human minefield sweepers.

Reminder that you don't get to play the "muh children" card when you have a giant folder of dead palestinian children with meme text over them, with which you frequently make gore bomb threads about. Keep Astro-turfing though Jewboy.
>>
>>144389782
>Also, China is the largest investor in Israeli high tech
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahaha

all china does is steal technology. they will never respect you and your dumb fuck kikes "IP" or patients. i love chinese for the fact they don't respect kike shit like ip. you think cause you say words or think something you own it, but china sets reality straight and tell you to go fuck yourself. they don't even allow kikes to really run business there. they won't ever allow you to control their economy or government like how kikes do in the west.

kikes are going to die with the west
>>
>>144389892
>In every thread
Fixed. Shills on overdrive right now.
>>
>>144389154
what do the jews have to do with iran's deal breaking, and their subsequent sexual humiliation of obongo?

you memeflag faggots are pathetic at this.
if youre gonna inexplicably invoke the JQ, you have to either provide a connection, to the subject at hand, or post a merchant meme that is relevant to the discussion

nobody is getting a hateboner from your lame quips.
literally mom-jokes with pleb tier anti-semitism sprinkled on top. .
>>
>>144389855
oh no, mighty russia.

Putin is a little bitch who lets Israel bomb the shit out of Hezboulah.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/9/8/16273512/israel-syria-chemical-weapons-iran-hezbollah-factory

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-russia-israel/netanyahu-to-putin-israel-may-act-to-curb-irans-clout-in-syria-idUSKCN1B30JS

China likes Jews. Chinese like winners. They dont like smelly little mudshit appologists like you. Ape.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/18/china-is-increasingly-becoming-key-for-israels-high-tech-industry.html
>>
File: bang.jpg (18 KB, 246x205)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>144390029
leftist memes blow
>>
File: 1473267355910.png (25 KB, 232x255)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>144389879
>Obama disliked the jews
>wtf I must love jews now!
>>
>>144389876
This isn't about Islam at all.
You talk about rationality and fanaticism?
Jews occupied the region of Palestine because Jews lived there 2000 years ago.
How the fuck is that rational, or rooted in some law or morals?
You people are committing a grave mistake. Iran is not Iraq. Iran will be the grave of US empire, if they ever foolishly decide on a military option.
>>
>>144389246

Isreal is the only country on earth that refuses to let anybody check if it has nukes. And yes it has plenty.

Obama even said Israel is the strongest country on Earth.
>>
>>144387251
>>144388142
Shalom, how's the weather in Telaviv, fellow Chosens?
>>
File: owned.jpg (166 KB, 928x808)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>144390033
>China likes jews
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/FUNDAMENTALLY-FREUND-Stop-the-crackdown-on-Chinas-Jews-467140
chinese are winners, but they don't like kikes. they just want to trade with you. they won't ever allow you to dominate the way the west does and if they think you're a threat they will destroy you. they won't respect any of the kike bullshit that allows you to parasite in the west. they don't believe in that dumb fucking kike on a stick so they don't care about you being chosen like all the evangelicals.

chinese are self-interested and their interest is opposed to yours. you kikes are just kissing their ass cause you want to hedge your bets, but chinese are smart and know that
>>
>>144390119
Why bother doing that? Iran is made up of 6 different ethnic groups, and as many religions. Aiding some or any of them (starting with the Kurds) is the best way to bring Iran down. What goys dont get about the middle east is that it is very tribal. States run by one Tribe (the emirates) are successful, states where many tribes jostle for power (Syria, Iran, Yemen, Lybia) are not so. These people don't consider themselves to be the same people any more than an inner city black and a good old boy southerner consider themselves to be "American".

Talking about war is just posturing. Don't get scard
>>
>>144390107
>If you don't like jews you must support mudshits no matter what!
Fuck off mudshit.
>>
>>144390281
you're the one with the theory that Israelis want to subvert china. The irony is that China has purchased most of the US debt. So I think its really you who needs to worry about Chynah.

keep sweatin tho kid
>>
>>144389827
> showz me proofs when the iranians wont let the inspectors in, so there is no proof of compliance or non-compliance....
refusal to permit the inspectors in IS non-compliance you moronic faggot.

just like iraq's wmds, saddam wouldnt let hans blix and his bikini inspection team look at any syuspect site, so the presumption is he was hiding shit in those sites.

inb4 "no wmds in iraq...."
check your wikileaks. the invasion turned up tons of wmds and other prohibited weapons, but grownups were in charge so they didnt leak the info, so faggots like you wouldnt panic and hysterically hug your knees in the shower for ten fucking years.

if you knew how bad shit really was, you would swallow a bottle of your mom's valium and crawl into your hugbox.
>>
>>144390119
the plan for Iran is like the plan for Iraq, bomb the shit out of them destroying civil society, seize the capital, install a puppet government, divide and conquer, they don't really care if Iran is a functioning state afterwards in fact they don't want it to be they also see the price of a few thousand dead US soldiers as worth it
>>
>>144390119
>Jews occupied the region of Palestine because Jews lived there 2000 years ago.
We all know it's just an excuse. lmao World can't do anything about it now.
An independent State of Palestine will never happen. Thing about muslim is that violence is embedded in all of them, especially with the religious ones, and 90% of muslims are religious.
>>
>>144390290
Iran isn't like that at all. And that won't happen. Finally, re-read your posts. You sound exactly like a Muslim fanatic.
You live in NZ and your loyalty is to Israel.
Stormniggers are somewhat right, I guess.
>>
>>144390341
>jewish interests lead to Iran getting fucked over
>good thing
Iran is majority Shia, who don't commit terrorism.
Saudi Arabia, Iran's main enemy (and US's 2nd (((greatest ally)))), is majority Sunni and funds religious extremists. The bin Laden family is the 2nd richest Saudi family.
Do you support Iran or Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>144390199
israel didnt sign the NPT so no, they dont fucking have to.
they didnt get any gibsmedats, nor the other cash and prizes, and as such, they can freely develop nukes at their leisure.

also, israel may or may not have a nuclear weapons program.
they have never confirmed or denied those rumors.
>>
>>144390405
>refusal to permit the inspectors in IS non-compliance you moronic faggot.

That is not evidence, Israel does the same. So far all you've done is post "le epic edgy insults" and not provided a single shred of proof. In fact, the opposite is true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/iran-adhering-to-nuclear-deal-with-world-powers-un-watchdog-says/2017/08/31/cb408e7d-bc9a-4874-bbdf-001f919a8c86_story.html?utm_term=.6976774e1a21

that group you mentioned in a previous post has as of recently said they HAVE abided by it. Feel free to keep typing epic insults though. Coincidentally a lot of Israel Firsters on this board do the same.
>>
>>144390376
>So I think its really you who needs to worry about Chynah.
i don't give a fuck if america collapses. it's filled with shitskin subhuman trash, christcucks, self-hating whites, and kikes. i just want it to blowup without taking the entire planet with it and it seems it will so i stopped caring.

>you're the one with the theory that Israelis want to subvert china.
kikes want to subvert everything they can get their little fucking paws on. everybody wants to dominate and be at the top and little kikes are no different. it's just they won't allow you to do it cause you can't blend into their society and they won't allow you to weaponize women or shitskins as 5th column in their society.

why am i saying all? i'm just letting you know america will be destroyed by 2030 if we go to war with iran and kikes/israel will be chained to that sinking ship.

if america fights iran who is going to die? white men. do you think all the spics and niggers with 70 iq will go? they are functionally retarded and can't even drafted. that's not mentioning the fact 50% of them are felons as well. all minorities are cooks and trashmen while the combat soldiers are white.

you think after lots of white men die in the middle east and america is 60% hispanic kikes will have influence as they do now? you think niggers and spics like you kikes? they are most racist against you than whites. you're fucked. there's no good end for you
>>
>>144390530
Except he is correct about tribal control of states in the ME. Iran is like that as well. Funny thing is jews are the most protected class in Iran than Sunnis and they have more political power.

So this "war" thing isn't about race or ethnicity anyway. It is only political and leftists as usual is trying to make it racial/religious.

See the bigger picture, learn new things by your own. You have the Internet.
>>
>>144390530
Yep, Iran is like that, persians are roughly 60% of the population. Theyre currently at war with the Balochis, and the Kurds are threatening to break away. My neighbour is a Kurd, he's really looking forward to Kurdistan. He would, he hates sunnis and shias.

If youd stop being a storm nigger, your country would move out of the third world. But you wont, and it wont. So sad.
>>
>>144387158

Iran is an absolutely based country. Too bad they can't make friends with Israel Zionist-Shi'ite alliance would rule the Middle East for centuries.
>>
File: 3000.jpg (25 KB, 620x372)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>144390708
america is done. One more Crusade should do it. Are you with us?
>>
>>144390806
They were friends before the mudshit coup. Makes more sense than being friends with the sunni arab sub humans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pahlavi_dynasty
>>
>>144390783
How am I a stormnigger?
If you aren't loyal to your nation that's problematic.
All you have are baseless insults. I hope you grow up.
>>
>>144390592
Neither, nuke them both and Israel for all I care.
>>
>>144387629
>>144387328
Putin shillbot detected. Forgot to turn your proxy on?
>>
File: iran-iraq-war01.jpg (84 KB, 890x594)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>144390927

Right? Jews and Shi'ites should rule the barbaric Sunnis together and gradually bring them into the light of human civilization.
>>
>>144390687
again, you dim-witted retard, israel did not sign the NPT, and thus has no obligation to adhere to that treaty.

they are not party to that deal.
do you make payments on something you own free and clear?
do you pay taxes to every country on earth, even though you only live in ONE country?

the ridiculous iran deal included a requuirement for inspections, that was the one thing obongo didnt drop his pants and bend over for.
iran has refused the inspections and thus is in breach.

pretending to be super retarded doesnt change verifiable facts.

iran has broken every nuclear deal they have ever made, usually before the ink was even dry.
>>
>>144390835
not bad. good bantz. i laughed hard and smiled. to be completely honest i don't even care if america goes out like that, but i know israel won't be feeling any better at the end of the day. i don't even hate kikes for ruining the west. christcucks and women don't deserve to live so you killing them is a good thing
>>
>>144391043
Yeah man everyone disagreeing with neoconservative butchering of the world must be paid by Putin.
>>
>>144390994
politics doesn't work like that
>>
>>144388754
Better because Russia & China are interested in status quo in the region. Iran won't take over the region and Saudi Arabia will become more moderate in the next 10-15 years.
>>
>>144391107
>killing your enemies is bad
>>
>>144391107
You are the Obama voter if you are not a stromnigger. It just shows man. Stop believing the leftist lies. Neocons only want to preserve the American dominance. This is what super powers do. If China or fucking Sweden were world's super power they would be doing the same.

This is how a realist political world order function and has been functioning since centuries.
>>
>>144387158

what rank is the military guy guarding the door?

I wonder what he is thinking in this pic
>>
>>144391322
>. If China or fucking Sweden were world's super power they would be doing the same.

So you are openly just admitting you are only attacking Iran and North Korea for imperialist world super power dominance?
>>
>>144387158

>Iranian monument to Jewish veterans of the Iran-Iraq War
>>
Fuck you racist cunts. Antifa have just arrived here, and we're going to slide every single one of your threads and make our own.
NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA
>>
File: mossad_pose_cia.png (584 KB, 893x725)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
>>144390290
oh look, its the kiwi kike
>he thinks aiding certain groups will bring down Iran
its way too united because of all the fuckery Israel and the US has done to it, that has actually united the people instead of split it.
Israel and the US already tried supporting Sunni terrorists and suicide bombers in Iran, it didn't do shit, just unite them against you even more.
Iranian kurd's are pretty content with Iran too compared to their Turkish/Iraqi/Syrian counterparts.
And then there are the commie anti-Iranian terrorists that france/usa/saddam hosted, they failed too.
>>
>>144391425
Yes and what's wrong with that? Daily reminder that Hitler would have done the same
>>
File: 10ht[1].jpg (35 KB, 694x535)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>144391494
>Yes and what's wrong with that? Daily reminder that Hitler would have done the same
>>
>>144389796
especially not a fucking iranian, least trustable people on the entire planet.
>>
>>144391425
Yes, of course. There is no reason to lie here. Ultimate aim of any of the world's super power is to have more countries under its influence. Either financial or political influence.

The whole "liberalism" thing is just a long and twisted way of achieving that without making the victim countries feel like cucks.

>>144391551
Yup. Muslims have different mindset when it comes to us goys.
>>
>>144391534
>no arguments
hmmm
>>
>>144391311
>>144391322
>America is 56% white
>cultural and social decline
>new economic collapse right around the corner
Yeah it works great.
These policies don't improve the lives or safety of the citizens. They improve the power and wealth of a tiny elite that in their delusion is killing the pillar of their power.
If trends aren't reversed quickly America and most of West will lose power in two-three decades.
I'm just an objective observer. If I wanted the collapse of West I'd back you guys. You will only acclerate it.
>>
>>144391494
>sending all the white men in america to die so spics and niggers can impregnate all the white women back at home
>instead of america being 56% it becomes 36% by 2030
>people on /pol/ are so stupid and subhuman they think a 70% spic/nigger america will not collapse within 10 years
it's no wonder the icon if you fucking losers was a guy who killed 60 million whites in europe :^)

you guys are genius really. send all the white men to die and let spics/niggers take over so the empire collapses within a decade. this is how you have complete dominance!
>>
>>144391092
International Atomic Energy Agency has already said Iran is complying with the deal despite the inspection controversy, as stated in the link. I take their word over the word of someone who can't reply to a post without epic insults. Sorry to say but you are wrong on this issue. Iran is in compliance.
>>
>>144391425

You fucking moron, you realize they would do the same to us if they could?

Learn 2 game theory you pleb
>>
File: oh.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>144387885
is that a trick question?
>>
>>144391662
>hitler killed 60 whites in europe and was the beginning of the collapse of the west/white genocide
>let's send all the white men in america to die so spics/niggers can take over cause it's what hitler would've wanted
hahahahaha
>>
>>144391958
>hitler killed 60 whites in europe
damn
Las Vegas shooter nearly beat him
>>
>>144391810
>>144391958 (stop samefagging)
You are right, we should let Russia and China take over the world so they could phisically genocide us!!
>>
>>144391882
no they wouldn't because sweden is a fucking shithole that would destroy itself instantly

china IS going to take over and they wouldn't either because they don't plan on committing suicide so somebody else can take over. spics and niggers can't actually keep america functioning you dumb fuck. they can't be sent as soldiers to fight either so wars are a negative to america and the declining white population.

in ww1/ww2 there wasn't massive welfare programs supporting spics and niggers to breed children while whites paid the tax burden. everything is the opposite of how it should be dumb fuck. all imperialism does is more quickly destroy america
>>
File: 1507152074610.jpg (21 KB, 315x559)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>144389081
>MUH GLOBALISM
>Russia
>wants a multipolar world
globalist how?
>Iran
>wants to be the regional power of the middle east
>barely does anything outside their own region
globalist how?
>china
sure.
>>144391882
Not sure how wanting to get bogged down in Vietnam 2.0 is good game theory if that is what you are suggesting.
>>
>>144392073
america spends more money on the military than the next 20 countries combined

>we should let Russia and China take over the world so they could phisically genocide us!!
why would they want to do this? how does attacking iran stop russia and china from genociding us? lol good rhetoric retard. what color is your skin? i bet you're a brown turd skinned. that's why you're so thirsty for whites to go commit suicide making insane claims like this
>>
>>144390783
>Kurd
>hates Sunnis and Shias
A huge majority of Kurds are Sunnis and some of them are Shias.
Cool little anecdotal story about your atheist Kurd immigrant friend though, bud.
That's like saying Americans are commies because some american you know is a communist.
Go post some more low effort Israel shilling, its more believable than this.
>>
>>144388697
actually it was the LTTE who started suicide bombing. It's head was a Christian.
>>
>>144387158
uh...if he ends the deal, doesn't that mean iran can start building nuclear weapons again? how is this helping israel?
>>
>>144387251
see >>144392831

doesn't that mean iran is justified to start building nukes again?
>>
>>144387393
that's apparently what trump is doing?
>>
>>144387885
but trump isn't replacing the deal with anything
>>
>>144392356
>how does attacking iran stop russia and china from genociding us?

because iran is an ally to russia and china. but that doesn't seem to be what trump is doing.

can someone explain the endgame?
>>
>>144388022
>muh enemy of my enemy
>>
>>144388088
how?
>>
>>144387885
Pakistan "sponsors terrorism" and has had nukes for decades.
Same with the US and Russia.
Also Turkey and Saudi Arabia aren't going to get nukes, they have way too many deals and connections with the west that would get destroyed if they tried to get nukes.
Its the isolation of Iran and NK that have allowed/forced them to pursue nuclear weapons.
>>
>>144388861
ok, so now iran can develop nukes in the open and the US has no credibility left. is this what he meant by 5983D chess?
>>
>>144388861
right. so you fear being extorted for gibs or whatever. but what's trump's replacement?
>>
>>144388861
>Be Israel
>2005
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2006
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2007
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2008
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2009
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2010
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2011
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2012
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2013
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2014
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2015
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2016
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>2017
>IRAN IS 1 YEAR AWAY FROM THE BOMB WE MUST STOP THEM NOW!
>>
>>144394259
>but what's trump's replacement?

Invasion of Iran for his jewish overlords

This is what you get for voting for a New York neocon.
>>
>>144392556
Kurds are Kurds first, and then shias/sunnis second.

Allegiance to ones race is not something I'd expect a Scandinavian to understand.

Your defensiveness about Islam is predictable, though. Are you a Muslim?
>>
>>144394069
>they have way too many deals and connections with the west that would get destroyed if they tried to get nukes.

turkey maybe, but ironically, SA's biggest customer is china, who're now demanding to pay oil in gold-backed yuan.
>>
>>144394311
>Invasion of Iran for his jewish overlords

when did he say that? it looks like he's just pulling out of the deal
>>
>>144394300
>be trump
>fill cabinet with neocons to throw (((them))) off
>pull out of deal, accelerating iran's nuclear development
>turn around and invade israel with based iran

I WANT TO BELIEVE!
>>
>>144394476
Not sure how stating facts means i'm defensive against Islam.
The vast majority of Kurds are Islamists.
They love female circumcision.
Sorry to shatter your msm worldwiev, Moshe.
PKK and other commie atheists =/=Majority of Kurds.
>>
>>144391486
You wish that it was united, but this is not so. I doubt you know a single persian, in real life. But I doubt you know many people at all, in real life.

Anti semites tend to be anti social as well. Nobody likes talking to autists, really. Very one dimensional people. On another note, I'll enjoy watching your country, specifically collapse, as Israel gets stronger. Die in your rage, as your muslim friends have it ;)
>>
>>144394476
>Your defensiveness about Islam is predictable, though. Are you a Muslim?

wtf are you talking about? trump is the best thing to happen to muslims since obama
>>
File: fellow_goy.png (21 KB, 501x585)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>144394764
>not a single argument or counter argument
>some random personal attacks
Well, I guess this is what I should expect from the kiwi-kike.
>>
>>144394764
how is trump helping israel when he's accelerating iran's nuclear development?
>>
>>144394828
By arming various Saudi warlords so they can kill each other? Hardly. Its important that you understand the Middle East is tribal. Very racially based. When the house of Saud has no more heirs, there will be a blood bath to determine which family will rule the country.

Stay salty, mudslimes
>>
>>144390119
Oh look another Free Palestine cuck, fuck off and die in a corner you closet leftist.
>>
File: 1463499585500.gif (253 KB, 447x415)
253 KB
253 KB GIF
Good. Fuck Iran and fuck all you niggers on here with vpns larping as americans. Jews and Muslims can both get fucked.
>>
>>144394990
>By arming various Saudi warlords so they can kill each other?

which ones, when where and how?

>Its important that you understand the Middle East is tribal.
>Stay salty, mudslimes

logically inconsistent. if i was muslim, of course i'd know the ME is very tribal. you kikes are dumb as fuck

>there will be a blood bath to determine which family will rule the country.

that has nothing to do with the US. it's an internal dispute. trump is justifying iran's nuclear development and has martyred muslims
>>
>>144395066
>Jews and Muslims can both get fucked.

i hope to god that's what trump is doing, playing them off eachother
>>
>>144394990
>understand the middle east
>he thinks there are warlords in Saudi Arabia
you are fucking clueless.
There are no warlords in Saudi Arabia, this isnt 100 years ago, they are all a bunch of docile royalty who are on the government welfare payroll.
>he thinks the house of Al Saud has no more heirs
>literally one of the biggest royal houses in existance
>literally just changed heirs from one Al Saud to another Al Saud.
Are you mentally retarded or something?
>>
>>144395334
6.45267356-424*344D chess
>>
>>144388425
>I heard on the news
What, on Infowars? Breitbart?
Retarded fuck.
>>
>>144387158
Wait, what was the name of the guy that did nothing wrong?
>>
>all the burgers warmongering for war with iran

I hope you all get send back in a bodybag
>>
>>144395409
>>144394616

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!
>>
File: 1467831565608.jpg (639 KB, 1278x1844)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>>144391092
Wow you're a huge faggot. You still haven't posted any evidence. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1506384473450.png (146 KB, 671x519)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>144387393
>what's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>144394616
Yes! let's try to invade a nuclear armed state! lay off the pipe muhammed, this middle east shit is none of our concern.
>>
>>144387781
No it ensures a nuke in the hands who believe dying in jihad is the highest honor
>>
>>144395575
Amerigoy just love their precious Israel so much they want to bomb bomb bomb Iran!
>>
>>144395680
you fucking retard. that's exactly what trump is doing
>>
>>144395770
ok, but like i said, what's the replacement for the iran deal?
>>
>>144395763
watchadoin' rabbi?

spoiler alert: i'm not muslim
>>
>>144396109
>what's the replacement for the iran deal?

There is none

It's as simple as that

You either keep the Iran deal, or the sanctions are imposed by Congress, and that means war.
>>
>>144395770
>people actually fall for this neocon propaganda talking point
Why hasn't Pakistan just nuked India then? Since they are Muslims they would all go to heaven for Jihad its the highest honor right?

The reason nations want nukes is for defense secured through MAD, look at what happened to South Africa, Libya, Iraq, Syria after they gave up their programs, they all were invaded or toppled.
>>
File: 1505936701543.jpg (63 KB, 602x603)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>144387629
>Persia is a mortal enemy of the Jew
>Cyrus freed the jews
hmmmmm
>>
>>144396154
>or the sanctions are imposed by Congress, and that means war.

give me a break. iran has been sanctioned since time immemorial. plus sanctions don't mean shit since that literally forces countries to bypass the dollar and develop alternative trading systems
>>
>>144396325
>650BC is exactly the same as modern fundamentalist iran

ok
>>
>>144396428
>iran has been sanctioned since time immemorial.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THESE SANCTIONS ARE DUMB ASS?

Sanctions, not by the US on Iran, but US on COUNTRIES TRADING WITH IRAN

That means all the nations trading with Iran will have to back out, and that means war with Iran cause they will build nukes response to this betrayal.
>>
Tump is great at this president thing
>>
File: tardedpepe.jpg (19 KB, 484x484)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>144396171
>pakistan and iran have the same belief and governing structure
>>
>>144387393
letting pakistan, india, israel and norh korea all have nukes has really put my mind at ease so far. what's one more, amirite
>>
>>144396539
>Sanctions, not by the US on Iran, but US on COUNTRIES TRADING WITH IRAN

i'll believe it when i see it. the US doesn't have the balls to sanction china
>>
File: 1507379199665.jpg (209 KB, 564x375)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>144388282
>>
>>144396646
it's the 2nd amendment on the world stage dumbfuck
>>
>>144396637
>DEY WUNT A NUEK CUZ JIHAD N SHIET
your pic describes the person who holds your opinion very well.
>>
>>144396692
>i'll believe it when i see it. the US doesn't have the balls to sanction china

That's part of the bill congress passed in 2015 you stupid faggot.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/05/politics/trump-iran-deal-deadline-plan/index.html

>Once Trump decertifies the pact, Congress has 60 days to re-impose sanctions, but that is something only the majority and minority party leaders can initiate.
>>
>>144387158
Good. Those shitskins don't deserve nukes.>>144387158
>>
File: whos_in_the_right.png (1.56 MB, 1536x1244)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>144387457
the pro islamists here want to portray anything in line with Israeli interests as a Jewish plot
The world is more complex than that.
Sometimes interests just align but why get into that when you can buffalo people into supporting Islam by threatening to call them "jews"
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html
>>
>>144397016
>Those shitskins don't deserve nukes

where the fuck does this argument come from? by pulling out the iran deal, trump is JUSTIFYING iran building nukes
>>
>>144397072
>the pro islamists here want to portray anything in line with Israeli interests as a Jewish plot

Here's your (you)
>>
>>144396941
ok, so the US sanctions countries doing business with iran. how does this prevent iran from obtaining nuclear weapons? oh right, it doesn't you stupid fuck!
>>
>>144396756
>wanting to extend the same privileges you grant Americans to people who want Americans dead

This isn't theoretical ethics you retarded faggot. I'm interested in what's best for US interests.
A nuclear armed world isn't a stable world. It's a fucking mexican standoff waiting for someone to fuck up and pull the trigger first
>>
>>144388861
> take all the gibsmedats, cash and prizes promised in that treaty
That money was theirs to begin with and the US is refusing to give back LMFUCKINAO.
>>
>>144397223
The alternative of a global Zionist feudalism is worse imo.
>>
This will spawn off "north korea" in ME, that being Iran. Good job, retard.
>>
>>144396637
they are both muzzies you retarded /ptg/cuck
>>
>>144397197
>how does this prevent iran from obtaining nuclear weapons?

THEY WILL TRY TO GET A WEAPON AND THE US WILL US IT AS JUSTIFCTION TO INVADE THEM STUPID FUCK

YOU THINK THEY WANT ANOTHER NORTH KOREA?
>>
>>144396139
You're not white either. pretty easy to tell from your constant shilling
>>
File: eau_mai.png (1.66 MB, 1810x1324)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>144397106
solid answer. you really got me
so if a right wing nationalist Israel attacks (((globalist))) soros and supports the US's right to protect our borders, what's the angle?
How are the Jews tricking me now? Should I rush to support soros and stop trying to build a wall?
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.768518
>>
>>144397223
>This isn't theoretical ethics you retarded faggot. I'm interested in what's best for US interests.

i know you dumb nigger, but you have to justify it to the rest of the world because guess what? they're not americans you fucking ape
>>
How is Iran breaking the deal exactly?
>>
>>144397617
>right wing nationalist Israel

But globalism for US right?

Only Jews get nationalism right?
>>
>>144397586
so? whites are literally a minority in the US. too bad you have to deal with the rest of us goys
>>
File: iran.webm (1.24 MB, 640x360)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB WEBM
>>144397223
>support dictator who sells out countries resources to you and the UK for pennis
>try to stop the people rising up against him
>support terrorists in their country
>support their biggest rival unconditionally
>warships right up to their coastline halfway across the globe
>coup or invade their allies
>sanction them to shit
wtf why do they hate us?
Funny thing is, if you ask an Iranian they don't even hate american's, they hate your government, while the average american would go "HE HE HE LES BOMB DOSE CAMELFUCKERS XDD"
>>144397765
They aren't.
The US is breaking it.
>>
>>144397532
>THEY WILL TRY TO GET A WEAPON AND THE US WILL US IT AS JUSTIFCTION TO INVADE THEM STUPID FUCK

but iran has every right to nuclear weapons
>>
>>144397897
>but iran has every right to nuclear weapons

Yes they do, but US NEOCONS WILL NEVER ALLOW IT
>>
File: Four Star Jarrett.jpg (22 KB, 257x320)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>Going along with anything this lezbo Iranian negro set up

the whole Obama deal helped the Iranian monkey leader and fucked over the Iranian people
The country was on the verge of collapse when muslim lover Obama jumped in and saved them with billions of dollars
>>
File: lebasedjooxd.png (146 KB, 600x980)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>144397617
there is no such thing a "le right wing based joo". there are just jews and their different approaches to destroying the west. soros types do it with lefty nonsense, bibi types do it by shilling us into wars that cost trillions of dollars, thousands of white mens' lives, and usually only result in a few jewish companies making a ton of shekels and a horde of rapefugees heading over to europe and america, where soros has conveniently brainwashed everyone into opening the borders.
>>
>>144397382
what does global zionist feudalism look like?
so zionism means jews get to live in their own state israel.
feudalism is where serfs live under the protection of a lord in some fortified area.
Global means it applies to the whole world.
so global zionist feudalism is... everyone lives in a fortified area under the protection of some leadership cast and jews live in a state in Israel?
this sounds like what we have now. anyway, what is your definition and how is giving the iranians a nuke the only way to prevent it?
>>
>>144397846
forgot
>split up country with the soviets in ww2
and
>coup democratically elected leader who wanted to enact land reform and take back resources
>>
>>144397999
At least Obama wasn't a neocon war monger like Trump.
>>
>>144397956
but they can't use pulling out the iran deal as justification.

>ok, you stop making weapons and we'll send your frozen assets back
>deal
>actually, we change our mind. get fucked
>ok, we'll resume building again then
>what? no, fuck, we'll just invade you
>>
>>144397999
>The country was on the verge of collapse when muslim lover Obama jumped in and saved them with billions of dollars
lol is that what your neocon think tanks told you? they sure called that iraq situation so well, they have a great track record.

no more wars fro israel you faggot kike. the next war we commit to should be the one that exterminates your people.
>>
>>144398145
>but they can't use pulling out the iran deal as justification.

If the US sanctions other nations and denies Iran access to foreign markets, Iran will have no choice but to build a nuclear weapon to protect itself.

North Korea has already shown it can stand up to US with nukes.
>>
File: Hassan-Rouhani.jpg (51 KB, 683x1024)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>144397897

No they don't......
They are insane dish towel wearing terrorists that cause shit everywhere they turn

They are the next N Korea....fuck them up now and save everyone a ton of trouble later nk
>>
>>144397787
that article was about the Israeli prime minister catching flack for being one of the only world leaders to oppose open borders for the US
can you read or are you just trolling?>>144398052
>teh joos!
if you're so dumb that the jews trick you into doing something against your own interest, you deserve whatever you get
I don't adopt or reject a policy based on whether or not some jew out there supports it
I want a wall even though the israeli prime minister was shilling for one
I don't want another muslim theocracy to have nukes even though the israeli prime minister also thinks this is good policy
I also don't want war with Iran, but if it comes to that one day, it would be nice if they didn't have nukes like north korea. it tends to complicate matters
>>
File: basic-kippah-2.jpg (107 KB, 640x480)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>144398268
>They are insane dish towel wearing terrorists that cause shit everywhere they turn
that literally describes kikes better than anyone
>>
>>144387841
They were obstructing inspections
>>
>>144398420
see
>>144388425 >>144388473
>>
>>144398389
>that article was about the Israeli prime minister catching flack for being one of the only world leaders to oppose open borders for the US

Israel never sends troops towards US wars

Israel never takes in their refugees

Israel destabilizes Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Iran, etc.

FUCK
YOU
>>
File: dick sucker.jpg (105 KB, 891x567)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>144398141

you're kidding right?
Obama droned thousands of people to death
He was killing everyone that interfered with his beloved Muslim brotherhood
He fucked over Egypt, was involved in Yemen, Syria, Libya, etc
He didn't know what the fuck he was doing because he was listening to Iranian born Valerie Jarrett
>>
>>144398612
Might want to change that flag back to the Israeli or kikeistani flag.
>>
>>144397846
>b-but you're morally wrong
yeah. I get that and I don't care.
I don't want a government to manage an international law ethics seminar. I want a government that looks out for the US's best interests
If that means spying on germany, england, israel, et al, so be it
If that means preventing sovereign nations from obtaining certain ordinance, god bless
>>
>>144397822
>muh civic nationalism
White birthrate bounced back recently to become a slim majority, shitskin. You have to go back, and take the damn kikes with ya back to the desert.
>>
>>144398241
>If the US sanctions other nations and denies Iran access to foreign markets, Iran will have no choice but to build a nuclear weapon to protect itself.

right, so sanctions can't be used as a justification for going to war. also, where the fuck does this "going to war with iran" argument come from? has trump declared war?
>>
>>144398420
sounds like iraq 2.0. muh weapons of mass destruction!
>>
>>144398721
>where the fuck does this "going to war with iran" argument come from?

>where does the thing that the US has been planning since forever and Trump gets a harden over come from?
>>
Yeah yeah das rite mane, based islam my drones

Juss anotha day on Islamically Correct sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiit
>>
>>144398676
Not talking about morals dumbo.
Im giving you the reason they might dislike you, since you seemed to cry about it.
>>
I'm going to give you the single greatest leftist detoctor: they hate Israel and NEETanju
>>
>>144398389
i remember the build-up to our iraq disaster. i remember this EXACT same slimy kike bastard Bibi saying the EXACT same slimy kike bullshit as he shilled us into blundering into the biggest mistake this country made since vietnam. i'm not going to cheer this country making the same mistake on an even larger scale. We might have deposed saddam, but the aftermath of the war raped the very fabric of this country. And if was all for nothing, except pleasing israel, who wants to destabilize the middle east as part of the Yinon plan and uses us as dumb cattle to achieve that goal. I'm done being their slave. And you are either a kike or a traitor, either way you deserve a bullet.
>>
>>144398707
>blah blah blah

ok whatever. and btw, it's YOU who sheltered kikes during and after WWII
>>
>>144398577
Das it mane, dem mooslims are peaceful, dey good bois, dey savin dat money for dem female circumcisions
>>
File: 00a.jpg (116 KB, 650x920)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>144398176

well, muslim dick sucker....how well do you think Iran was doing with full economic sanctions on it
Why did the monkeys come to the negotiating table
Your feeble mind doesn't grasp that Obama had a chance to help the Iranian people overthrow the government but he pussied out

>you are a fucking liberal ANTIFA muslim assfuck supporting mudshit terrorists
>>
File: 221386911.jpg (146 KB, 1406x1055)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>144398798
>muh all Muslims are bad meme
>>
>>144398577
I don't give a fuck about Israel but I won't stop supporting a policy just because some fucking Israeli politician supports it (or claims to support it) too you islamist shill
>bibi supports wall construction
you: hurr durr I don't want a wall anymore
Can you post a timestamped pic of your eyebrows and skin color please
A picture of a pig fucking mohamed would do as well
>>
>>144398783
Except Iran is 10 times stronger, its people actually support the government unlike Saddam's Iraq, has more mountainous terrain and better trained soldiers, and aren't isolated like Iraq was pre invasion.
It will be Vietnam 2.0, not Iraq 2.0.
>>
>>144398983
Naw mane based islam mane, sheeeeeeeeit get with dem programs
>>
>>144398838
where am I crying about them disliking me?
I get why they dislike us and I don't care
We would be dumb to let them act freely on that dislike no matter how justified it may be
>>
>>144398793
1. trump is justifying iran building nukes
2. he hasn't declared war

right now he's doing iran a favor. we'll see
>>
>>144398977
Ironically, the Kurds who Israel and the US support currently are some of the biggest female genital mutilators outside of Africa.
Try again, Shlomo.
>>
>>144387328
>the russian ridicules us for snubbing russia's warm water port muslim buttbuddy
>>
>>144398999
Based iran mane, sheeeeeit, i want to suck me some o dat iranian cock, aloha snackbar mane

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiit
>>
>>144399171
>danish flag
>fights to the death to support muslims getting nukes
checks out
>>
>>144399143
>2. he hasn't declared war

Anon this is literally Iraq war levels of bullshit Trump is pulling here with his strawmans he's using to find reason to invade.

More sanctions mean Iran needs to find a way around and that's their "justification."
>>
File: 1439133724098YGG.jpg (143 KB, 818x651)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Liberals:

We luvs our musleems
De good boyz
De nefer did nuffin to nobody
De went to mosque every week
De studying nuclear sheeit
>>
>>144399171
Awww.sheeeeeeit mane dey alright with me den, cant stand dem clitorissis, mullah say cut em off, ayatolah say cut em off, cut dem clitorisses off mane!

Sheeeeeeeeit aloha snackbar
>>
File: 1507097384245.gif (2.68 MB, 200x210)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB GIF
>>144387659

What's wrong with fighting for an old Jewish man?

T. Peruano
>>
>144399379
>144399405
>>
>>144399320
"""danish"""
>>
>>144399139
">wanting to extend the same privileges you grant Americans to people who want Americans dead" >>144397223

My argument is that they want the nukes for protection, just like every one nation that has or want nukes. >>144396171

I would respect you if you said that the you are against it because it would weaken the Israeli-American alliance geopolitical, sure that's a valid opinion, but this "omg they hate us they wanna kill us" is a cop out.
>>
>>144399320
>>fights to the death to support muslims getting nukes

yes, but HOW IS TRUMP PREVENTING THEM FROM GETTING NUKES YOU FUCKING APE!
>>
>>144387158
This is pure fucking ignorance.
>>
>>144399532
He wuz vikangz n sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiit
>>
>>144398983
lol im not buying that same "we gots to help them get le democracy just lie us xdddd!!!" especially since the guys we are backing to lead said "overthrow" is the MEK which are literally and unironically islamist Marxists.. And iran, at least the regime, was doing fine. They already defeated the attempt to overthrow them during the color revolution we tried in 2009. people might not have been as rich as theyd like but they weren't about to go die in the street over it. they saw an opportunity with obama and they jumped at it because they are smart. they'll probably outplay us in this deal-breaking too, since now they are inarguably the victim which means the euros are more likely to not go along with US sanctions (not like china and russia were ever going to give a shit). so basically they get most of their sanction relief AND an easy path to a nuke. XD chess i guess.
>>
>>144399325
>More sanctions mean Iran needs to find a way around and that's their "justification."

how does that work?
>>
File: good_goyim.png (1.43 MB, 1294x1318)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
"I support the Iran nuclear deal"

Good goy
>>
>>144399601
He stoppin dem programes mane, das raycis, raycis ass cracka, they wuz babilonianz n sheeeeit
>>
>>144399700
>doesn't post timestamped eyebrows
we see you akhmed
>>
Nuke Iran!
>>
>>144399700
Mane dem shias be based islam, sheeeeeeit we wuz ali n sheeeeit
>>
>>144399320
>american flag
>mindlessly supporting Israeli interests
checks out

>>144398983
>>144399224
>hidden flag
>has whole folder of iran photoshops
>shitposting about iran nonstop
>no arguments
hmm I wonder who this could be.
>>
File: Iran before 1979.jpg (34 KB, 283x400)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>144398999

Those people would be glad to be get rid of Ayatollah Batman and his sidekick Robin
Rouhani
They have been oppressed for years
They know they do not live like normal people and have the threat of death hanging over them because of these lunatics
>>
File: SHUT_IT_DOWN.png (68 KB, 836x346)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>144399814
tut tut. did your shift end saleh?
>>
>>144399379
good pic.
(you)
>>
>>144399764
>He stoppin dem programes mane

how?
>>
>>144399878
Sheeeit mane im a muslime, we wuz caliphate n sheeeit, jooos dun ruin evrythang
>>
>>144399575

Does Iran have "Death to Denmark" day?

Well they sure as fuck have Death to America day, so why would we trust insane muslims with a nuke?
>>
>>144387158
He's going to walk away and let them do whatever they want with no oversight, isn't he?
>>
>>144399987
Mane he ending the money for dem programs, sheeeit we wuz gonna be nukes n sheeeeeeeeiiit, use dem missiles to out our kids thru college
>>
>>144400037
why should we trust insane jews who literally commit acts of war against us with no repercussions with nukes? and why should we go trillions into debt and get thousands of white men killed in wars that serve only these jews?
>>
>>144400104
so far, yes
>>
>>144400037
Sheeeit u dont understand mane, shias are baaaaaased, baaaaased islam

Same koran, same pedo prophet, same killin n raping and shit - but they baaaaaased

WE WUZ UMMAH N SHEEEEIT
>>
>>144400129
>Mane he ending the money for dem programs
they'll just get it from somewhere else you stupid fuck.

btw, i'm not black
>>
>>144399575
I know why they want the nukes and it's completely reasonable from their point of view
I just don't want them to have any because I like to keep America's options open.
We're all pursuing our self interest here. I don't begrudge the Iranians for trying to protect their interests but I'll be damned if I'll give up mine which is this:
The US is the guarantor for global western civilization. We are the guns that enforce what the rest of you enjoy. The more guns out there, the harder it is for us to impose our vision of how shit should be done.
Get it?
It's that fucking simple.
I don't like the idea of another country out there that talks back, especially another fucking mudslime country
>>
>>144400037
Oh shit you got me dude
Wtf I love Israel now, i'm ready to die for them in Iran now.
>>
>>144400362
Aww sheeeit nigga, is you baaaased persian like me

WE WUZ BABYLONIANZ N SHEEEEEIT
>>
>>144400340
translation: yes goy, we need you to pay for wars for israel
>>
>>144400382
WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEEEEIT
>>
>>144400376
>The US is the guarantor for global western civilization.
"global western civilization" has just made us cucks and slaves of jews. the sooner it fails the sooner we can get rid of the kikes and build a civilization we can be proud of.
>>
>>144400382
>if I hate muslims I must love Israel
Wtf I love iran now!
Baaased shia
>>
>>144400454
nope. try again schlomo. can you fight your own wars for once?
>>
>>144400579
>>if I hate muslims I must love Israel

apparently you love sending your kids to die for them and paying for them wars
>>
>>144388861
This. Iran is going to build nukes regardless of whether or not we give them gibs. Why give more of our tax dollars to inbred sand niggers?
The shills in this thread are just upset that Obongo's "legacy" is being undone.
>>
>>144400195

serve the Jews?

the last Iraq was all about Daddy Bush being insulted
Afghanistan is about precious metals and gold
Iraq before that was the Saudi scared shitless by S Hussein after Kuwait invasion
Where the fuck does Israel fit into all this?

http://www.mining.com/1-trillion-motherlode-of-lithium-and-gold-discovered-in-afghanistan/

You don't do history, you just spew uneducated bullshit
>>
what
>>
>>144400565
we were doing just fine until the 60s
vietnam was a mistake
open doors immigration was a mistake
france and britain reparations to colonies and revised immigration status for former subjects was a *hugh* fucking mistake
But 1950s US/UK/France was fucking based
>>
>>144399932
Fuckk iran
>>
File: aids.jpg (845 KB, 3368x2297)
845 KB
845 KB JPG
>>144400579
iran stands on its own. i dont give a shit about what they do in their desert because at least im not paying for it in blood and treasure. that is not he case with israel or our BASED MUZZIE friends in saudi and other gulf shitholes.
>>
>>144400681
>either you let sheep fucking third world peasants have nukes or you want your children to die for Israel
are all you pro-muslim shills working off the same fucking talking points?
Can one of you post a copy here for laughs?
>>
>>144400686
>Why give more of our tax dollars to inbred sand niggers?

wasn't it their's in the first place?
>>
>>144400702
>serve the Jews?

lurk moar
>>
File: 6a00.jpg (13 KB, 320x225)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>144400686

exactly.......
weak little retards defending King Negro and the Iranian Douchnozzles he helped out
>>
>>144400826
>iran stands on its own
except that it challenges US hegemony in the area
the saudis didn't trick us into giving them money. we give them money because we don't want any single country running wild in the middle east
it was going well too until that fucktard bush knocked out iraq and our best, most militarized iranian counterweight was destroyed
Now we've basically got an incipient caliph developing there. totally harmless
>>
>>144400836
>>either you let sheep fucking third world peasants have nukes or you want your children to die for Israel

it's their right. and also, WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO PAY FOR THIS??
>>
>>144400376
Ok, glad we have that sorted out.
Now what are you willing to do in order to stop them?
Get bogged down in Iran for 20 years? Is that worth not letting them possibly get nukes for self defense?
>>
>>144400901

good comeback
Reality sucks, doesn't it?
>>
File: my fellow white people.png (304 KB, 1063x470)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>144400579
>if you constantly shill pro Israel opinions and seem to want people to die for Israel you might be pro Israel
Yeah that seems about right.
>>144400836
>accuses people of working off the same talking point while his only talking point is literally "MUH MUSLIMS" and "if you dont want to die for israel you are a MUSLIM!!!!"
lmao, im dying rn.
>>
File: AUSTRALIA INTENSIFIES.jpg (33 KB, 960x808)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>144399475
J E W
>>
>>144401031
>it's their right.
the world isn't a constitutional democracy. I don't care what brown people think their rights are
we have the guns, we say what goes
>WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO PAY FOR THIS??
yeah. I don't want to pay for it either. It's more of a problem to france, germany, the uk and israel
That being said, we don't have to sanctify iranian's program with our seal of approval.
show that we don't agree with what's going on there but don't do anything about it. that's a good green light for the rest of the fucking moochers to finally step up
France is starting to get it. The Mali intervention was solid.
>>
>>144401096
this is /pol you stupid fuck. get redpilled before shitting up our threads with your normie shit
>>
>>144401011
>it was going well too until that fucktard bush knocked out iraq and our best, most militarized iranian counterweight was destroyed
which we did at the behest of Bibi and the kikes, so when he says do the same thing to iran, i am sure beyond any doubt we should do the exact opposite. our hegemony games failed (because of israel), best plan is to let the muzzies and kikes have at it and buy oil from whoever offers the lowest pice.
>>
>>144401228
>we have the guns, we say what goes

because iraq was such a fucking sucess that didn't indebt us to (((them))) for the next hundred years or anything
>>
>>144401035
>Now what are you willing to do in order to stop them?
how about we stop forking over their money to them for starters
cancelling the deal is a great idea. it signals that we don't approve. so long as we do, no one else will touch them
iran is a bigger problem to israel, uk, germany and france than they are to us. let them pick up the tab for the bullets.
the saudis can try their hand too if they like
>>
>>144401228
witness the beginnings of iraq 2.0 everyone
>>
>>144401011
>we give saudis money because we dont want them running wild
>they support wahabbi mosques all over the world who preach against the west
>they support jihadis in afghanistan
>they support jihadis in the caucasus
>they support jihadis in iraq
>they support jihadis in syria
>they support jihadis in maghreb
>their jihadis attack the west and muslims
>meanwhile the iranian alligned "jihadis" attack only muslims and jews
lmao, your pay scheme doesnt seem to be working too well.
>>
>>144400702
>Where the fuck does Israel fit into all this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN1HOVLf4C0
kill yourself you traitor shill, i am not falling for the exact same bullshit twice
>>
File: wct43t4.jpg (6 KB, 292x173)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>144401121
twitter muslims are starting to learn the joo tricks too
all of you fucking desert dwellers need to fuck off back to sandland
>>
File: 1400420684724.cached.jpg (56 KB, 800x500)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>144401121

defending muslims.........ever

supporting giving muslims more weapons....the definition of stupid
>>
File: 1502865636165.gif (1.84 MB, 202x360)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>144401339
>is against Iran getting nuclear weapons
>wants to cancel the only thing stopping them from getting nuclear weapons
>>
>>144401306
>best plan is to let the muzzies and kikes have at it and buy oil from whoever offers the lowest pice.
definitely
let israel and saudi arabia deal with iran
can we stop being retarded and giving iran money though
maybe we can send them foreign aid if the israeli-saudi axis pounds them too much
don't want to upset the balance
>>
File: 1495469617703.jpg (182 KB, 1080x720)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>144401540
>supporting giving muslims more weapons....the definition of stupid
The biggest supplier of weapons to Muslims is... the US.
>>
File: 1478747421184.gif (607 KB, 300x169)
607 KB
607 KB GIF
>>144401545
>thinks that iran should have the right to get nukes
>supports plan he claims is stopping them
>>
>>144401687
yes. conventional weapons they can kill each other with
not fucking nukes they can use to threaten us
>inb4 they use us weapons to kill us in iraq/syria
yeah. we shouldn't be there. we need to sit back and let them kill each other
>>
>>144401708
I think they have the RIGHT to get them and I support the deal they signed that stops it.
Not sure how mentally deficient you have to be to think that is a contradiction, but then again you haven't proved to have the slightest bit of mental fortitude from your last few post.
>>
File: 00 36.jpg (41 KB, 640x480)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>144401306

It wasn't Israel you stupid fucking retard

READ A HISTORY BOOK!
Iraq invaded Kuwait....they threatened Saudi A which scared the living shit out of the U.S. cause guess where we got our oil from? After the Iranians fucked us for gasoline after their revolution, Americans would do ANYTHING to stop another fuel shortage

We jumped into save the Saudi....we didn't give 2 fucks about Israel
You dumb asshole
>>
>>144401540
>defending muslims.........ever

>>144401336

i'm defending myself you STUPID FUCK!

iraq was the EXACT SAME SHIT! muh goat-fucking muslims, muh ebil dictator!
>>
>>144401687

not nukes, you fucking finnish muslim refugee
>>
>>144401869
>the slightest bit of mental fortitude from your last few post.
do iranian shills tip fedoras like the imverysmart crowd in the west or do you have some sandland equivalent you prefer to use?
>>
>>144401339
>so long as we do, no one else will touch them
lol not anymore, all the other signatories of JCPOA have already said they aren't changing their stance on the deal. euros MIGHT cuck out and do as Trump says (altho since its trump they actually might not) but its not like china and rusaia were ever going to give a shit about US sanctions.

>>144401588
but right now we are slaves to saudi and israel. otherwise iran would rape them in a war. IDF got rekt against an iranian militia (hezbollah) and the saudis are unironically the worst soldiers to ever exist. so we shouldnt do anything except disentangle ourselves, including returning iranian assets we wrongfully seized.

>>144401876
>we didn't give 2 fucks about Israel
like why are you even trying with this angle. it is beyond delusional. plus there IS no risk of fuel shortage, we can outfrak the saudis if we wanted to.
>>
>>144401967
and how exactly is trump preventing iran from obtaining nuclear weapons?
>>
>>144401876
>We jumped into save the Saudi....we didn't give 2 fucks about Israel
partially true
we care about the whole saudi/israeli axis. Those are our bought-and-paid-for proxies in the region.
when we intervene directly there (like the 73 airlift), we do so to make sure the balance is never tipped too much in one way or another
it's a weird cold war mentality that's going to take a while to wear off
we've not been able to control iran in over 60 years
>>
>>144402004
(((MAGA)))
>>
>>144401967
Oh so you must be pro-deal and against trump here then?
:^)
>>
File: 1461442662544.jpg (237 KB, 598x792)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>144402004
>ignoring the argument
>>
>>144402070

We weren't fracking in 1984, when the war occurred
The Saudis had us by the nuts and if we didn't help them, we were fucked
We had no real oil then
We weren't using solar, wind, etc

All these things are BECAUSE of what happens overseas with crazed whacked out muslims
We went charging in to make sure we had oil

>you are too young to remember odd/even gas days after Iran hostage crisis, aren't you?
>>
>>144402070
>lol not anymore, all the other signatories of JCPOA have already said they aren't changing their stance on the deal.
I don't want israel or saudi arabia to think that we bless this deal anymore. cut the dogs loose and let them all sort it out amongst themselves before the whole region goes nuclear
>but right now we are slaves to saudi and israel
they are our bought and paid for proxies.
what we're slaves to is sunk cost fallacy. US needs to stop being sentimental and act based on realpolitik alone
>like why are you even trying with this angle. it is beyond delusional. plus there IS no risk of fuel shortage, we can outfrak the saudis if we wanted to.
correct on both counts. the US and israeli governments have fostered strong pro-israel pr for ages
>>
File: 00 k.jpg (73 KB, 720x960)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>144402214

please stop posting...you are making me ill, Abdhul
>>
>>144402214
>>144402292
your argument assumes the deal is preventing iran from getting nukes
it's like calling the deal the "everyone gets a puppy" deal and then pretending that the only objection people could have against it is puppy hatred.
the deal doesn't prevent iran getting nukes, it just gives them cover of law to do so while lifting sanctions.
it puts the momentum in their favor. it's a dumb deal.
>>
>>144402700
Everyone but Trump, Israel and some neocons seem to think so.
But I guess gods chosen people are always right.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.