[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_3446.jpg (336 KB, 1080x1920)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
What did people make of Trumps "calm before the storm" comment?

I have a bad feeling something big is about to happen
>>
>>144387656

He's about to announce that melania is hosting a hackathon at the white house to #bringbackourgirls
>>
>>144387656
call your mother, she wont answer, she is dead
>>
>>144387656
Hopefully the Lord God Jesus Christ returns.
>>
File: 1507368564095.png (2.53 MB, 742x5069)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>>144387656
>>
>>144387821
hopefully they will not crucify him again. I hope they are good for him.
>>
>>144387656
Alt-Right have put ransom on random-jew killings on darkweb for $5000US per jew-kill confirmed.
Its crowd-funded mercinary killings, anyone can be a mercinary and claim the rewards.
Anyone can fund for a jew-killing, any amount of bitcoin they feel like.
So if a jew pisses you off, or next time your youtube account is banned, you just go put $20 of bitcoin in the jew-killing bot on darkweb.

They figure that since there are 30 million jews, then the cost of genocide of the jews is US$150 billion. This is not hard to crowd-fund anon with bitcoin.
>>
They're going to pull the iran deal, and destablize the entire middle east

why do you think he's building the wall?

this is all prep work for his second term where he can go full isolationist and the fun can really begin
>>
>>144387965
Finally a cause I can get around

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.