[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: chinaarmy1-610286.jpg (33 KB, 590x350)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
What is a worse Hell, a world under Chink rule or Sharia?
>>
>>144389423
Isis. China after the cultural revolution has lightened up. And HK punk rock cuties make my dick diamonds.
>>
>>144391814

> lightened up

what the fuck are you talking about?
China is dehumanised to the point where people repeatedly run over children so they dont have to pay their medical bills
>>
>>144389423
chink if you're a straight man, sharia if you're a woman or any kind of faggot
>>
>>144389423
Stupid question. 5000 years of one of the world's great civilization, or goat fuckers. Hmmm . . .
>>
>>144389423
The threat of Chinese hegemony could unironically force the White/Western World to unite in an attempt to preserve some level of political, cultural, etc. relevance and power in the world.
>>
A world under abos would be the worst
>>
Most of the world is already on chinese control, South America, Russia, Africa... and many other countries.
>>
>>144392249
the leaf knows.

being a straight man under sharia law is actually fairly easy mode. i mean you're going to hell since it's heresy, but you can at least fuck your (up to 4) wives on the daily, and kill faggots you come across.

quite bad for women and fags, but that's just a given.
>>
>>144397196
>free petrol for everyone
OPEC would never allow it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.