[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I was reading another thread >>144384076 and I was reminded of the fact that this actually happened in Romania, and it was successful until the state SHUT IT DOWN.

Gypsy men and women were getting payed 100 lei (20€) to get themselves castrated for free. It was actually effective and gypsies were signing up quickly, but then the police intervened because you can't have racist romanians offering payment to others to get voluntarily castrated.

Could this work in the USA?
>>
it would work better if cuckservatives stopped fighting Planned Parenthood, which eliminates muds and other assorted garbage here.
>>
>>144395108
I want someone to pay me to be castrated. it's not fair. I have to pay money for it here.
>>
post link please
>>
>>144395108

Idiots and their foreskin are easily separated for cheap especially when that foreskin is worth it's weight in bitcoin for the medical research industry.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.